Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Remember this gem? You should stick to your LOTR orc fantasies lol

You didnt address any of the issues as usual. How is the Ukraine government going to conscript 1 million men women and children and babushkas to fight battle hardened Russian troops?

Why would Zelenskiy sendbnnocent thousands to worthless deaths? Why are so many Ukrainian men of military age fleeing Ukraine if victory is imminent?

What is causing such high inflation now. Is Putin secretly manipulating fuel and food prices.

As a weapons expert you know we rely on Russia to help arm our allies. Hows hat working out? lol

The Russian armed forces likely have few or no full-strength units in reserve to deploy to fight in Ukraine because of a flawed mobilization scheme that cannot be fixed in the course of a short war. The Russians did not deploy full regiments and brigades to invade Ukraine—with few exceptions as we have previously noted. They instead drew individual battalions from many different regiments and brigades across their entire force. We have identified elements of almost every single brigade or regiment in the Russian Army, Airborne Troops, and Naval Infantry involved in fighting in Ukraine already. The decision to form composite organizations drawn from individual battalions thrown together into ad hoc formations degraded the performance of those units, as we have discussed in earlier reports.[7] It has also committed the Russian military to replicating that mistake for the duration of this conflict, because there are likely few or no intact regiments or brigades remaining in the Russian Army, Airborne Forces, or Naval Infantry. The Russians have no choice but to continue throwing individual battalions together into ad hoc formations until they have rebuilt entire regiments and brigades, a process that will likely take years.

Now for the real reason we are supporting Ukraine and this brave military leader who dodged the Ukrainian mandatory draft

Last edited by ribka; 05/17/22.
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka
lol. Stalin historian?

Originally Posted by plumbum
[Linked Image from img-9gag-fun.9cache.com]

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sorry, Rene, Putin isnt Stalin.

If he were Stalin he would have sold his country out and been in good standing with the UN, EU, WEF and NATO. The NWO would be in charge and we would be history.

Stalin didn't sell his country or his USSR out. Anything but. He wasn't in good standing with anybody, and nobody was in good standing with him.

The crap you believe is endless. Incredible.

What is the imagined point of your above post?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by dimecovers5
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?

y
Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.

Last edited by dimecovers5; 05/17/22.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

MAGA
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What happened to John Burns? Have not seen his posts about Ukraine lately. I didn't agree with him, but I respected his opinion. Did he go over there to fight?

y
Now that the Biden admin knows Putin won't get the Ukraine they are going to try and buy Ukraines silence with huge aid packages.

I know everybody else knows what you mean by this but could you explain why we have to buy Ukraines silence? I'm lost on this aspect.

I believe Biden wanted Zelenskii to leave Ukraine at the start of the war and allow Putin to decapitate the Ukraine gov.

Hides the trail to the dirty deeds of Biden and others.

Zelenskii turned down the deal which was probably worth millions to him personally.

Now the Deep State actors are throwing money at Zelenskii and Ukraine to keep them from spilling the truth.

Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Burns is crawfishing like a real champ lol. Wonder if he got aids after his turn on Zalensky’s cock?

LOL.

Post up any exact quote of mine that is "crawfishing".

My predictions have proven the most accurate over time.

You on the other hand have been wallowing in Putin Pufting. shocked

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
That's a pretty big bullseye to paint on your back for a Dancing with the Stars comedian. You know this reads like a 007 movie...but with a bunch of clowns on all sides playing the parts. Occam's razor would say otherwise.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That's a pretty big bullseye to paint on your back for a Dancing with the Stars comedian. You know this reads like a 007 movie...but with a bunch of clowns on all sides playing the parts. Occam's razor would say otherwise.

The record is clear. Biden and Company offfered Zelinskii a ride out on day one of the war.

He said send bullets.

Maybe he gambled for a multi billion $ payoff?

But again the record is very clear.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Maybe he did think he could get a better payout, but why don't you think he did it just for his people?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Maybe he did think he could get a better payout, but why don't you think he did it just for his people?

I think the odds are that Zelenskii is all in for Ukraine.

I am just open to the possibility he is a crook and skipped the first offer of millions and wanted billions but that would be a big player move unless he knew the Ukraine troops would fight like lions.

I still like the Ukraine people and the fight they have put up against the Orc hordes.

It's inspiring.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K

I am just open to the possibility he is a crook and skipped the first offer of millions and wanted billions but that would be a big player move unless he knew the Ukraine troops would fight like lions.

I still like the Ukraine people and the fight they have put up against the Orc hordes.

It's inspiring.
TFF! I just realized you were being sarcastic!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by kolofardos

It's inspiring.
TFF! I just realized you were being sarcastic!

To be truthful the odds are much better I am dumb than being sarcastic.

But based on my past prognostication of what is happening in Ukraine the smart money is going to go with me being RIGHT.

Just Sayin.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only thing “inspiring “ about this fracus is the abominable lack of honest reporting about it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
The record is clear. Biden and Company offfered Zelinskii a ride out on day one of the war.

Serious question: If you were charged with exfiltrating an endangered head of state, would you go to great lengths to broadcast your plans on every available media at max volume?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pandora papers .. look it up.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RufusG

Serious question: If you were charged with exfiltrating an endangered head of state, would you go to great lengths to broadcast your plans on every available media at max volume?

That would depend on if I wanted him to survive to tell tales or preferred him killed to stop stories.

Interesting thoughts. wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ribka
lol. Stalin historian?

[Linked Image from img-9gag-fun.9cache.com]

#17229355 05/08/22
Online Content
plumbum
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Sorry, Rene, Putin isnt Stalin.

If he were Stalin he would have sold his country out and been in good standing with the UN, EU, WEF and NATO. The NWO would be in charge and we would be history.

Stalin didn't sell his country or his USSR out. Anything but. He wasn't in good standing with anybody, and nobody was in good standing with him.

The crap you believe is endless. Incredible.

What is the imagined point of your above post?

He’ll be back to you soon I’m sure but he’s presently engaged in another meaningless, pointless rant.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RufusG

That would depend on if I wanted him to survive to tell tales or preferred him killed to stop stories.

Interesting thoughts. wink

Zelensky is far safer where he is than any other place on planet earth.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Croaker
How bad to I have to be to get banned?
Why do [bleep] cocksucking Russian trolls infest this board like cockroaches?
Spew your ignorant horseshit while you lick the [bleep] dripping from Putin's [bleep].
Worthless cowards, suck that commie cock while you masturbate to the Russian national anthem.
Yes, I'm taking about the OP, Tyrone.

Go Fahq Yerself you globalist fahq. The commies are in Washington DC.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Keep your eye on it as it looks like a downdraft is upon the Ruble. Russia had to ease their currency controls Monday. They’re about out of financial tricks.
ROR!!! laugh laugh laugh

Recent drop to 65 Rubles/usd$.
You are thinking backwards. The fewer Rubles/$, the more valuable the Ruble is compared to the $.

Shhh…he’s on a roll.

The ruble dropped a couple against the dolla today, but it's been steadily gaining on the almighty fiat dolla. At this rate it would take about 6-8 weeks to really start closing in.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1badf350, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 1lessdog, 1minute, 51 invisible), 2,444 guests, and 1,333 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,899
Posts18,518,456
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.