Home
Posted By: BluMtn Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
This may have already been talked about, but check this out.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...ty-tx-gov-abbott-waves-green-flag-event/
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
The queers are taking over all 3% of them, NASCAR, is going to wake up with a sore rear end and broke. Rio7
Posted By: Sheister Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
I stopped watching them a while ago when they started staging their phantom race stoppages due to non existent "debris on the track". Then they started the BLM and Rainbow coalition nonsense and I knew I would never waste my time with them again. Go woke, go broke is what they are going to find out just like Netflix, Disney, and a bunch of other companies about now....
Posted By: 79S Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
I watched several races last year and the final race just to see Kyle Larson win the championship. I thought it was pretty funny to see a young man ran out of NASCAR for dropping the N word. Meanwhile Ol Bubba Wallace cries like a little bitch saying there is a noose where his car is parked. swarm of FBI agents come and investigate. He's treated as some savior to NASCAR come to find out all a hoax. He finishes 16th overall..
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
I'm not up on pickle sniffers nor Nascar, but I know how to consult an expert on at least the first topic,

JeffO, do you typically attend or watch Nascar races?
Posted By: ShaunRyan Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Are you not entertained!
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Anyone have a handle on NASCAR revenues since they started down Woke Road? Other pro sports have been losing viewers, or so it’s been reported.
Posted By: TRnCO Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Nascar is dead, or at the very least, bleeding out.....
They are a waste of time.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Anyone have a handle on NASCAR revenues since they started down Woke Road? Other pro sports have been losing viewers, or so it’s been reported.

Not sure that their finances ever reached the levels prior to the financial crash of 08-10.
Stands haven't been full since
Killing most of their supporters by doing this and the other crap they have done.

Sure hope they got their financial house for the lean times that are coming.
Posted By: 7mm_Loco Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Nascar died at Daytona 2001.... Just a walking corpse now... On Deep State life support...
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
I had to stopped watching Asscar racing right about the time of the "car of tomarrow came out. Since then they have put in place stupid rules, that were made to change to outcomes of races. Now it is most boring racing on TV. Like watching paint dry. I really used to enjoy watching it but they killed it and the old way of racing will never be seen again. Sad what they have done to that sport. Very sad!
I quit watching back when a Dodge was no longer a Dodge or a Chevy a Chevy.

My sports refuge was baseball, but it's become so pussified now that I've lost interest, and I was a BIG fan. All the new rules the MLB Poofters' Association have leveraged changed the game into something I don't even recognize. ASSCAR has done the same and isn't a shadow of it's glory days.

Baseball from the 5th game of the 1956 World Series, signed by the Yankees, given to my pop at the game to give to me. Notice the pitcher's autograph...yep...it was a game ball from the historic game.

Posted By: DMc Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Wasn't it a Nascar event where FJB broke out?
Originally Posted by DMc

You mean "Let's go Brandon"?
Posted By: Nollij Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Bill France Sr. pioneered the "debris on the track" trick back in the 1970's to get the cars bunched up anytime one driver would get a commanding lead. The radio announcers used to joke about "Here comes Pierre DeBris again!" France was much more interested in putting on a good show than any attampt at real racing. When I want to see some racing action, I find a 1/4 mile dirt track with a bunch of rednecks raising hell on it!
Originally Posted by Nollij

Back when they settled disputes in the pits. Now they swing rainbow-colored purses at each other....
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Cool baseball Bruce!

Now that you're tired of that sport, here's one for you:

Yep. The good ole days. Back when real men drove those real men muscle cars.
Posted By: Nollij Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Originally Posted by luv2safari

My sports refuge was baseball, but it's become so pussified now that I've lost interest, and I was a BIG fan. All the new rules the MLB Poofters' Association have leveraged changed the game into something I don't even recognize. ASSCAR has done the same and isn't a shadow of it's glory days.

Baseball from the 5th game of the 1956 World Series, signed by the Yankees, given to my pop at the game to give to me. Notice the pitcher's autograph...yep...it was a game ball from the historic game.

That is a piece of baseball history right there. Have you had it appraised? Its value is none of my business, I'm just curious if you've had it looked at. Not something you see every day.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
Originally Posted by DMc

That’s where it started.
Posted By: Buck720 Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
All sports and racing is dropping like flies due to the woken idiots!
Originally Posted by Nollij
Originally Posted by luv2safari

That is a piece of baseball history right there. Have you had it appraised? Its value is none of my business, I'm just curious if you've had it looked at. Not something you see every day.

It was handed to me by Ty Cobb in my dad's office. Pop did real estate contracts for Cobb back then, when Cobb lived at Lake Tahoe. He gave Pop and the senior partner tickets to that game. Dad witnessed baseball history. I didn't realize who Cobb was back then, nor the significance of that ball. Reno in the 1950's and early 1960's was a real interesting town...Biggest Little City.

I sure prefer hockey to baseball now, and I was once a big racing fan in my late teens, through my twenties. I cobbled together a FAST TR3 that never held together very long. I couldn't afford a steel crankshaft for it.

Even hockey is becoming tamer, but the players are supreme athletes and tough as nails.

BTW: that's Don Larsen's autograph below Hank Bauer's under the lable.
LGBTQ activists and woke millennial sheep do not follow stock car racing. Who exactly are they virtue signalling? NASCAR is in a death spiral.
Posted By: hanco Re: Nascar reaching new lows - 06/02/22
I never watched it much, kinda boring to me, but lots of people live to watch it.
That’s an awesome ball with such sentimental significance. What great memories of Reno back then. 👍
© 24hourcampfire