Home
Posted By: steve4102 Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-enough-evidence-indict-president-trump/

Is he f*cked, or is he f*cked?
Posted By: JPro Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
They are so scared of him and what he represents. If you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
…and the threat(Promise) by AG Garland

AG Garland’s Ominous Warning to Trump: I’m Watching the Jan. 6 Hearings… and I Can Assure You Jan. 6 Prosecutors are Watching as Well (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...assure-jan-6-prosecutors-watching-video/
Posted By: T_O_M Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Indictment does not mean conviction. If found not guilty, they can't bother him about that again legally. It becomes critical for his lawyers to pack the jury with .. us.
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Make sure your powder's dry.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Pretty sure they can’t indict, only refer to “Justice”.

If any of them think this is playing well with the folks struggling to buy groceries and gas, they are in for a surprise in about five months.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Part of the plan...
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Indictment does not mean conviction. If found not guilty, they can't bother him about that again legally. It becomes critical for his lawyers to pack the jury with .. us.
Think General Flynn and Judge Sullivan.
Another Pelosi limp biscuit ...... remember the Democrats impeached Trump for the phoney Russian collusion in 2019. Everyone involved in the first impeachment should be held accountable for treason. Same thing this time.
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
No, Donald Trump will not be indicted.
Posted By: High_Noon Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Posted By: hasbeen1945 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
The Democrats can find Jesus guilty of a crime in or around Washington DC.
Needs to be a run on tar and feathers. Hasbeen
Those fuggin' basterds have started a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Originally Posted by High_Noon
Those fuggin' basterds are starting a dangerous precedent. The better watch the fug out the next time a true Conservative is in orifice.
Funny, a Conservative in the White House, good one.
Yep. It's all a big joke now. Right up until the time we see a giant mushroom cloud over DC.
Posted By: benchman Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
I always thought that was the role of the judicial branch. I didn't think that the legislative branch has the authority. Certainly not to try him.
Posted By: benchman Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
No, Donald Trump will not be indicted.
I doubt it too.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
When you have the money that Trump has, you are not going to prison.

And probably not getting indicted.
Posted By: Snowwolfe Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
[bleep] with Trump and it takes away all the attention about Ukraine, inflation, and fuel prices.
This is like what they do in Third World nations.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Trump had his chance to clean the swamp on 01/6/21 the man power was in DC. All that was needed was some leadership, they were all holed up in one place and couldn't get away. I'm more convinced than ever, that we aren't going to do a damn thing, and just let them beat US piece by piece.
At 8:30 in the morning misting rain and 38 degrees in DC. By the time Trump spoke in the early afternoon there was two or three times as many Patriots.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Fishnnut1 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
And while these POS's are wasting our tax dollars, grocery shelves are empty, gas prices are at historically high prices, babies have no formula, our borders are completely open and unprotected, monkey pox running rampant through the [bleep], menstruating men are running low on tampons, Hunter and the Big Guy are bathing in Ukranium laundered money. Trump has them by the balls. Release the Kraken already!!
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

laugh chipsNdips laugh honey hand me another pepsi laugh love this barca lounger laugh Ahhh life is good laugh
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
CNN (Washington D.C.) - CNN head reporter Brian Stelter furiously masturbated on-air as he breathlessly shouted that Donald Trump is facing indictment for opposing the Deep State cabal in the nation's capitol. Stay tuned for a happy ending....
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
https://photos.app.goo.gl/H56YSbUrZ7vZcaCZ6
Don't ever go to DC, especially without a gun.
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.
Posted By: bkraft Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Insurrection is what they will try to get him on. Article 3 of the 14th Amendment outlines what is insurrection and the penalties for it. Conviction is like impeachment it requires a 2/3rds majority vote in the Senate, which they can't get. If convicted he will never be allowed to run for office again. The 14th Amendment is one of the post Civil War Reconstruction amendents shoved through by the Radical Republicans to punish former Confederate leaders.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Nothing more than political persecution.

Paid for by your tax dollars.
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
“Cat shall mew and dog will have his day!"
Posted By: dale06 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
I think the vast majority of voters don’t give a rats ass about the Jan 6 thing. They’re concerned about inflation, gas prices, their retirement funds tanking, the southern border and a few other things that Biden has totally mis managed.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by dale06
I think the vast majority of voters don’t give a rats ass about the Jan 6 thing. They’re concerned about inflation, gas prices, their retirement funds tanking, the southern border and a few other things that Biden has totally mis managed.

True.

But the ruling class in DC are not living in reality. They have NO concept of it.
Posted By: roverboy Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
I think a lot of people have made sure their powder is dry. wink
Orifice?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Wouldn't it kind of be a good thing, lay ALL of the evidence out for ALL to see?

twitter/book and anywhere else where a conservative could get a word in edge-wise would have to work overtime to make sure the dummies were told what to think.

We thought the same about the General Flynn Trial, Judge Sullivan made sure that didn't happen.

Why would this be any different?
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by dale06

True.

But the ruling class in DC are not living in reality. They have NO concept of it.
They're a disease.
Posted By: JimHnSTL Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

I believe Jeffrey Epstein had a similar mind set
Wishful thinking..
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
From the producers of: Hillary is being indicted.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by Pat85
The bolsheviks are really pushing the envelope. They are scared $hitless about something.

They’re scared chitless of fully awakening the sleeping giant who keeps hitting the snooze button and rolling over.
Originally Posted by roverboy
Orifice?
Yes.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Same evidence as they have had the last four years or so. Nothing.
Originally Posted by JPro
They are so scared of him and what he represents. If you can't beat 'em, cheat 'em.

Yep. Traitorous Fuqks are scared schittless Trump will be President again in 2024.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Nothing more than political persecution.

Paid for by your tax dollars.

PREZACTLY!!! 😡
Posted By: deltakid Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
It was Schi** and Raskin on the Sunday shows touting that they have seen the evidence, and have more than enough to indict. Can anyone say Russian collusion??
Posted By: sactoller Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
All the chit they are striving for, all leads to the same hill....they are going to die on it, just a matter of time.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by benchman
I always thought that was the role of the judicial branch. I didn't think that the legislative branch has the authority. Certainly not to try him.

Yep.
Posted By: shootem Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality. But regardless the reason for this Demoroid witch hunt the pursuit of so criminal prosecution must not stand.
Posted By: TF49 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump

A lawyer once shared some insight with me.... He said "I can indict and prosecute a 'cheese sandwich' and if the trial is here in (name withheld) .... I will get a conviction."

Kangaroo courts show the common man that "justice" can indeed be bought like a tramp.

Most of America is not falling for it.
Originally Posted by shootem
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality. But regardless the reason for this Demoroid witch hunt the pursuit of so criminal prosecution must not stand.

NO, he makes enemies because he isn't a push-over who meets people halfway when they don't deserve to be met halfway.

Operate a business and you'll find that many people think you should let them make more money than they deserve because ''you've got money''
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Steve Bannon to Garland...

Posted By: Kenneth66 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Orifice?
Yes.

Had no problem understanding the spelling was correct.
Kenneth
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality.

If you think the left went after him the way they did just because he is an azzwhole, the reality is you are a complete idiot.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

They’re scared chitless of fully awakening the sleeping giant who keeps hitting the snooze button and rolling over.

I'am afraid this country will be lost before the majority of the populace wakes up.
Posted By: lostleader Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/13/22
Originally Posted by Squidge
Steve Bannon to Garland...

I had made a statement about the Scotch/Irish on another post.

Bannon may be one of those honey badgers to whom he used to refer when on Breitbart.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Garbage.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
They’re scared to death of President Trump but it’s his 80+ million followers that terrify them. January 6 had the bastards absolutely petrified that they had been caught red handed and were about to be forced by the angry citizens to pay for their sins. Unfortunately Jan 6 fizzled and instead of justice we saw the peaceful protest turn into a federal entrapment and murder setup. The only misdeeds and violence that day was instigated and perpetrated by the cops.

It was made extremely clear that day that the Republic has been lost, for how long depends on us at this point.
Posted By: shootem Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Trump didn’t make just political enemies, he made personal enemies. He couldn’t help it. Despite all the good he did he’s deep down an azzhole. Just reality.

If you think the left went after him the way they did just because he is an azzwhole, the reality is you are a complete idiot.

It’s a personality trait, part of being The Donald. Our enemies, the dims, are a bit more sensitive to this than most here. He beat them in many ways which is great but then he mocked and made enemies when it was not required. This was not the reason Trump was elected. Had he stuck to doing what was right for America and kept his ego out of it we would be a lot better off. Not much anyone can do about that. He loves to rattle chains and is very egotistical in his relationships. I’ll vote for him again if he’s the R candidate but his age, ego, AHitis, and baggage make me prefer others.
Posted By: Remsen Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

Yeah, Trump.

Well, it is beginning to look like Trump isnt going to pardon Hunter. whistle
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Trump had his chance to clean the swamp on 01/6/21 the man power was in DC. All that was needed was some leadership, they were all holed up in one place and couldn't get away. I'm more convinced than ever, that we aren't going to do a damn thing, and just let them beat US piece by piece.
At 8:30 in the morning misting rain and 38 degrees in DC. By the time Trump spoke in the early afternoon there was two or three times as many Patriots.

And how many dirty nukes were scattered around the US then?

There is a reason Q said things had to be done this way. whistle
Originally Posted by Remsen
If I were President Trump, I'd welcome an indictment. The last thing the Dems want is to have to defend what they've done in court (even though the courts are very compromised). The discovery by Trump's defense would have access to all of the evidence that has never seen the light of day and it will result in an acquittal as well as plenty of material for proceedings against the Dems. The Dems know this as well, which is why they'll try him on tv but not in court.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if the dims just can’t help themselves. Like Ron White; “I had the right to remain silent, I just didn’t have the ability”. Dims can ramp each other into a feeding frenzy. Discovery would be a beautiful thing.

Bingo.

As Q said, "How do you introduce evidence legally?"
Posted By: Strider1 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]
Posted By: Morewood Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

My first thought as well. And then remembered the Democrat playbook of destroyed evidence.
Orifice?

The object of this is to make sure there is no next time.

This is it, the 3rd WW. Good vs Evil. GOD WINS.

Posted By: rainshot Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Well they’re courting a civil war.
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
I’m so disappointed, I never thought Trump would do such a thing.
Posted By: GrouseChaser Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.
Originally Posted by GrouseChaser
I just feel for people who sent POTUS $250mil. in funds ostensibly for legal challenges to the election, when none of those cases prevailed, and most of the funds never actually went to those election challenges. It seems a target-rich environment for indictments, or at least funds recovery.

How many trials and constant harassment through baseless investigations has President Trump endured and PREVAILED in? More than any other president. He was robbed of his first term and WE were all robbed of his second term. I’m sure that those that supported him enough to send money for his defense would rather see the money go to him continuing to fight the corrupt ass wipes and get re-elected for a third time. Anything to rid us of the pestilence of progressive liberals and the diseases they spread. Our nation is sick from an over abundance of the virus known as parasitic liberalism. It sucks its working host dry, surviving on the hard work and sacrifice of the host while undermining his ability to work, earn and thereby slowly killing the host as well as the parasitic liberal. Sensing an end to the free ride the parasitic liberal moves and begins the cycle all over again.
Posted By: bbassi Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
LOL. Stop Bogarting and pass that chit around.
Posted By: ribka Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

typical moron biden voter. and child groomer I paid 1.60 for gas under trump now tripled in price.
under your pedophile king.

GFY

Online Content
GrouseChaser
Campfire Regular
G
Montana
If Trump had asked people to charge the Capitol, and they hadn't, there would have been no impeachment today. If supporters had charged the Capitol, but Trump hadn't asked them to, Trump wouldn't have been impeached today. Play stupid games stupidly... win stupid prize
s.
Posted By: rlott Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
It takes a real dubmazz to read a headline:

It Was Always About Trump: Fresh Off Disastrous ‘Show Trial,’ Sham J6 Panel Announces It Has “Uncovered Enough Evidence” to Indict President Trump.

And then jump to:

Trump to be indicted.
Another lefty charliefoxtrot. As the fellow used to say, "Book it!"

Posted By: Ramdiesel Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Even less of a chance when he is not guilty, and their is no evidence of any kind he is guilty..This is just more lameness from the DEMs because they have no solutions to the problems we are facing now.
Posted By: MAC Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Anybody who thinks that Trump is going to be indicted (including the OP) is a blithering idiot. Congress cannot indict anybody since they are not the Judicial branch. And if they request an indictment then all the so called evidence will be tossed out because the person being indicted was not afforded the chance to rebut anything or cross examine any of the so called witnesses. And then there is the little matter of the videos that show Trump calling for a peaceful protest. Lastly, it is not the job of POTUS to be involved in the security of the capital, that is the responsibility of the speaker of the house and Trump offered her 10,000 national guard troops 4 days before the event and she turned him down and all that is documented.
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
The left hangs their collective hat on the fact that, no matter how despicable their behavior and their actions are, when the Republicans gain similar or more power, the Republicans will never respond in kind, even if justified.

Republicrats are a fantastic minority party. They get to bad mouth everything the Dims do but righteously admit they have no way to prevent it. Majority party status is not their forte. Both houses of congress and the presidency in 2016 and couldn’t even close our southern border. Too busy backstabbing and isle reaching.
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody who thinks that Trump is going to be indicted (including the OP) is a blithering idiot. Congress cannot indict anybody since they are not the Judicial branch. And if they request an indictment then all the so called evidence will be tossed out because the person being indicted was not afforded the chance to rebut anything or cross examine any of the so called witnesses. And then there is the little matter of the videos that show Trump calling for a peaceful protest. Lastly, it is not the job of POTUS to be involved in the security of the capital, that is the responsibility of the speaker of the house and Trump offered her 10,000 national guard troops 4 days before the event and she turned him down and all that is documented.

This, and actually it was 20,000 troops.

I would hope for another trial while the folks are sucking air.

I can almost smell discovery and subpoenas for 14,000 hours of unseen Capitol Hill video and subpoenas for Piglosi's texts to Schietfy and Schumer and the mayhore of DC.

Republicrats are a fantastic minority party. They get to bad mouth everything the Dims do but righteously admit they have no way to prevent it. Majority party status is not their forte. Both houses of congress and the presidency in 2016 and couldn’t even close our southern border. Too busy backstabbing and isle reaching.

I was pretty satisfied with the border situation under Trump.

It opened up after the Bidet took office.
MAC…when have facts and reality ever informed the democrats? They brought forth their previous indictments and the subsequent dog and pony show trials that were outside of their scope and devoid of any proof of wrong doing by the president. They manufactured a propaganda piece about Trump’s ties to Russia that were complete lies and they used the weaponized FBI and DOJ to legitimize that propaganda. Everything they do is without merit, outside of policy and usually downright illegal but that doesn’t stop them. They regularly break the law in order to enforce it. 😉. Our government and its agents are out of control! They thought they had been caught on January 6 and that really scared them. They are trying to make examples of the innocent in order to intimidate us so that we fear them. They want us to fear our government. They realize that if even half that crowd of patriots on January 6 were serious about our stolen election and were armed and ready to reclaim our government that they were screwed sideways. The criminals were cornered and vulnerable so they murdered an innocent, unarmed, peaceful veteran as a warning. Their license to kill was validated….seems like our ancestors grew tired of watching their fellow patriots and neighbors being arbitrarily murdered by the King’s men and eventually had something to say about those transgressions.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

I was pretty satisfied with the border situation under Trump.

It opened up after the Bidet took office.

It was better with Trump than the Dims do absolutely. I would have praised them all if somehow they would have finished the wall and put the US Army in charge of defending that border from this invasion. They didn’t want to.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

How many trials and constant harassment through baseless investigations has President Trump endured and PREVAILED in? More than any other president. He was robbed of his first term and WE were all robbed of his second term. I’m sure that those that supported him enough to send money for his defense would rather see the money go to him continuing to fight the corrupt ass wipes and get re-elected for a third time. Anything to rid us of the pestilence of progressive liberals and the diseases they spread. Our nation is sick from an over abundance of the virus known as parasitic liberalism. It sucks its working host dry, surviving on the hard work and sacrifice of the host while undermining his ability to work, earn and thereby slowly killing the host as well as the parasitic liberal. Sensing an end to the free ride the parasitic liberal moves and begins the cycle all over again.

Trump hating Biden voters can't help but out themselves.......
Putting the army on the border was unnecessary under Trump and the screams of using military against civilians would have lost Trump the (legal) vote. wink
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

This is pretty much where I am at on the indictment. I think the FBI and the capitol police where in this up to their eyeballs and the indictment will give Trump the opportunity to prove that. All those unlawfully imprisoned at this time will probably end up financially well off as will their attorneys.
Putting the army on the border was unnecessary under Trump and the screams of using military against civilians would have lost Trump the (legal) vote. wink

They’re not all innocent civilians. The question is how many are not. You never know when they’re all let in. This isn’t “immigration” of any sort. It’s an insurgency. I really don’t see where it’s unlawful to use our own military to guard our own border. I’m unaware of any other country using border patrol agents to welcome foreign insurgents and assist them in gaining illegal entry. Our country is under attack and our politicians are bought.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

that's assuming Trump hires competent legal defense
Posted By: luv2safari Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

You're exactly correct, Remsen.

The "Discovery" trap was what they feared in regard to possibly indicting Trump for collusion with Russia. They had Nothing, but they shouted to the rooftops they did have the goods on him. It has been completely discredited, to their horror.

When that didn't work they resorted to massive nationwide vote fraud. Now they're scared schidtless that they will go down, once the fraud is proven. It wouldn't surprise me if on the morning news we see that Trump was Epsteined/Vince Fostered, and the patsy culprit will be outed as a "white supremacist", disgruntled that Trump didn't go far enough.

DOJ and the FBI are criminal organizations anymore, nothing less.
Posted By: akrange Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Q was right .. Benni Thompson just announced no Referral to the DOJ on Jan 6 ..
Ba Dee Ba Dee That’s all Folks
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by luv2safari

You're exactly correct, Remsen.

The "Discovery" trap was what they feared in regard to possibly indicting Trump for collusion with Russia. They had Nothing, but they shouted to the rooftops they did have the goods on him. It has been completely discredited, to their horror.

When that didn't work they resorted to massive nationwide vote fraud. Now they're scared schidtless that they will go down, once the fraud is proven. It wouldn't surprise me if on the morning news we see that Trump was Epsteined/Vince Fostered, and the patsy culprit will be outed as a "white supremacist", disgruntled that Trump didn't go far enough.

DOJ and the FBI are criminal organizations anymore, nothing less.

BINGO...
Posted By: BooBear Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Follow the money, that's what will get him
Posted By: bluefish Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22

Uhhhh, what? Sure about that:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...of-trump-after-all-liz-cheney-disagrees/
Posted By: Muffin Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
In a bid to make prosecutors more accountable for their actions, Chief Judge Sol Wachtler has proposed that the state scrap the grand jury system of bringing criminal indictments.

Wachtler, who became the state’s top judge earlier this month, said district attorneys now have so much influence on grand juries that “by and large” they could get them to “indict a ham sandwich.”
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
We're another step closer to the looming battlefield.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Their focus will be on Donald Trump all the while Ron DeSantis will sneak in and bit them square on the ass. I'm going to be laughing so hard I'll wet myself.

kwg
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by bluefish

Uhhhh, what? Sure about that:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...of-trump-after-all-liz-cheney-disagrees/
Nope, not sure about any of this, cept I’m sure the Establishment Witch zhunt against Trump AND his supporters will continue.

From your linked article.
. The absence of a criminal referral does not mean the DOJ will not prosecute Trump or his aides: the DOJ is reportedly using transcripts from the committee’s behind-closed-doors depositions in criminal investigations.

Bingo.

Let me get this straight, jag.

Are you saying that indicting Trump is a good thing and part of, The Plan, in order to use the courts and discovery to expose the truth?
That Trump and The Patriots are hoping for an indictment?

Liz Cheney is pushing hard for her committee to send a referral to the DOJ for indictment, while the chairman or the committee says no.

Does this mean Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, knowing that an indictment is
“how you introduce evidence legally (Q)”?

Bingo.

Are you saying that indicting Trump is a good thing and part of, The Plan, in order to use the courts and discovery to expose the truth?

Liz Cheney is pushing hard for her committee to send a referral to the DOJ for indictment, while the chairman or the committee says no.

Does this mean Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, knowing that an indictment is

Defendants are usually given lot's of leeway on discovery. Except by corrupted judges which is a concern to everyone. I can see The Donald reaching way back and bringing in a whole lot of witnesses that will say the democRATs have been out to get me and trumped up these charges. If an indictment comes, Donald Trump as the defendant has tons of opportunities to bring up democRAT dirt.

Yep, discovery will be good for The Donald.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

Bingo.

Defendants are usually given lot's of leeway on discovery. Except by corrupted judges which is a concern to everyone. I can see The Donald reaching way back and bringing in a whole lot of witnesses that will say the democRATs have been out to get me and trumped up these charges. If an indictment comes, Donald Trump as the defendant has tons of opportunities to bring up democRAT dirt.

kwg
Does this mean Liz Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, as she is the one calling for these much desired indictments?

Bingo.

kwg
Does this mean Liz Cheney is a White Hat pretending to be a Black Hat, as she is the one calling for these much desired indictments?

Liz Chaney has burned her "white hat" bridge. She is so full of hate she is just focused on filing on Donald Trump to hurt him. She probably has a corrupt judge in her back pocket. That is the only reason why she is calling for the indictment.
kwg
Posted By: akrange Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
She ain’t full Hate .. She’s being told what to Do by the Corporate Globalist ..
This is all Business..

Roll Them or They Roll You

Bingo.

kwg

Liz Chaney has burned her "white hat" bridge. She is so full of hate she is just focused on filing on Donald Trump to hurt him. She probably has a corrupt judge in her back pocket. That is the only reason why she is calling for the indictment.
kwg
So, knowing this should we still support jag and his theory that this is a good thing?
Posted By: Squidge Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
If there's an indictment it's more likely to come from the Fulton County DA than the DOJ.

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-white-house-counsel-trump-likely-prosecuted-georgia-2022-6

Bingo.

kwg

kwg
So, knowing this should we still support jag and his theory that this is a good thing?

It makes no difference whether you support or do not support Jag. He's just contributes to the forum. Read him or ignore him as you wish. None of this is mandatory reading. You won't be graded either way.
kwg
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
Well they’re courting a civil war.

Should be a short one.
Posted By: Redneck Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/14/22
Originally Posted by JPro
THAT!! Wonder if "Weak-Tit-Garland" will ever prosecute those illegal protesters outside the homes of conservative SCOTUS justices??

Nah - he ain't got the balls...
Posted By: stevelyn Re: Trump to be Indicted. - 06/15/22
[video:youtube][/video]
© 24hourcampfire