Home
Some are saying from the heat, but heat doesn't kill each and every animal at the same time. The weak would go first, then on up to the strongest days or weeks later. All at once, overnight, in the same feedlot, likely means poisoning, which feeds right into what appears to be the systematic destruction of our nation's food supply that's going on.

Tornado
There go beef prices!

They are getting nice and tight, imagine being around when they start
popping!
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Tornado
Wouldn't that send them flying every which way, broken bones, and the like.
Before anyone jumps to conclusions and conspiracies, I would like to hear some thoughts from guys who actually know about cattle.
I was raised in the cattle business and this doesn't pass the smell test with me. We've been having much hotter, dryer summers and I've never seen anything like this before. You don't lose 2 thousand head of cattle overnight without something else going on. The OP is right in that the weaker, sick cattle would show signs of exhaustion and would alert anyone who is monitoring them.
This happens, a chicken farm burns a day or so later, the baby formula factory, just recently reopened, floods and it has to close again...
Something is going on and it isn't just nature.
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Before anyone jumps to conclusions and conspiracies, I would like to hear some thoughts from guys who actually know about cattle.

We raised cattle for 30 years, but that was years ago, also. Never heard of anything like this. The only mass killing around here was caused by lightning. Fellow I know lost 19 of 20 heifers during a thunderstorm. They were bunched up under a tree right next to the fence and lightning must have hit the fence.

A whole feedlot dying overnight is mighty strange.
Buddy of mine lost several last year due to sulfates. The feed he was giving them contained it, and the pond (stock tank) they were watering out of was also found to have very high levels, due to concentrating in the soil over a period of years/evap cycles/etc.

The combination of the feed levels PLUS them drinking water like crazy in the summer, killed 13 in one spot.

The ones in Kansas likely just had no way to cool down.

In a feed lot, you’ve got no shade, hot ground, perhaps little air movement, and over-fed cattle. Maybe they’ll turn a fire hose on them, next time they get hot days AND a hot night??
Contaminated feed or water would be my only guess. Or no water.

As has been said, the tougher animals would have survived several days at 110 degrees or higher. Even if they are black.

I have pushed a lot of cattle around at 105 to 113. A fat calf will suffer. Might even succumb to shipping fever a few days later. But healthy adult animals handle it fine if they have plenty of water available.

But then " Ours is a DRY heat".
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by fburgtx
Buddy of mine lost several last year due to sulfates. The feed he was giving them contained it, and the pond (stock tank) they were watering out of was also found to have very high levels, due to concentrating in the soil over a period of years/evap cycles/etc.

The combination of the feed levels PLUS them drinking water like crazy in the summer, killed 13 in one spot.

The ones in Kansas likely just had no way to cool down.

In a feed lot, you’ve got no shade, hot ground, perhaps little air movement, and over-fed cattle. Maybe they’ll turn a fire hose on them, next time they get hot days AND a hot night??
Around here, you often see sprinklers mounted to the fences and they will wet down the herd on a hot afternoon.
IMO 110 heat , no shade , could have easily killed a bunch of fat cattle

Ive heard maybe 10000 head dead around SW Kansas

its not just the heat , but humidity , wind conditions , and such come into play

on the right kind of day , Ive heard of plenty fats near finished out that tipped over from excess heat

I grew up on a ranch in West Texas and we raised Angus, Herefords, Beefmasters, etc..It got plenty hot in the Summer in West Texas, probably way hotter than they ever imagined in Kansas. This story don't seem right at all if they are saying just heat caused them all to die overnight. My guess is something toxic in their feed or water, or maybe no water at all...Feed lots are confined areas with a bunch of cattle shoulder to shoulder and way overfed and overweight. I could see it getting super hot and causing them health issues, but I don't think they would all just drop overnight if they had enough water.
Originally Posted by Oldman03

We raised cattle for 30 years, but that was years ago, also. Never heard of anything like this. The only mass killing around here was caused by lightning. Fellow I know lost 19 of 20 heifers during a thunderstorm. They were bunched up under a tree right next to the fence and lightning must have hit the fence.

A whole feedlot dying overnight is mighty strange.

20 some years ago we had a tornado blow through and do some spotty damage. One of my redneck buddies called another of my redneck buddies who had a livestock trailer.
22 feeder calves disappeared from a pasture behind "Don's" house.... Seems like he bought his own stock trailer with the insurance check...
blush
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

I grew up on a ranch in West Texas and we raised Angus, Herefords, Beefmasters, etc..It got plenty hot in the Summer in West Texas, probably way hotter than they ever imagined in Kansas. This story don't seem right at all if they are saying just heat caused them all to die overnight. My guess is something toxic in their feed or water, or maybe no water at all...Feed lots are confined areas with a bunch of cattle shoulder to shoulder and overfed. I could see it getting super hot and causing them health issues, but don't think they would all drop overnight...

ranch conditions with cows , calves , or stockers aint comparable to a bunch of heavy fats packed into a feedyard with no shade

then there is the possiblity these were northern cattle not acclimated to SW heat
Here’s an article where veterinarians are saying it was the heat that caused the death.

https://www.kwch.com/2022/06/17/vet...-sw-kansas-cattle-deaths/?outputType=amp
Dog Food! Anyone have a dog? Yep sick and dead cows go to the dog food plant
Yeah, they claim Oswald killed Kennedy, and some lone nut gunned down a bunch of folks at an outdoor Vegas concert, AND Biden legitimately won the EC vote.
Originally Posted by sdgunslinger

I grew up on a ranch in West Texas and we raised Angus, Herefords, Beefmasters, etc..It got plenty hot in the Summer in West Texas, probably way hotter than they ever imagined in Kansas. This story don't seem right at all if they are saying just heat caused them all to die overnight. My guess is something toxic in their feed or water, or maybe no water at all...Feed lots are confined areas with a bunch of cattle shoulder to shoulder and overfed. I could see it getting super hot and causing them health issues, but don't think they would all drop overnight...

ranch conditions with cows , calves , or stockers aint comparable to a bunch of heavy fats packed into a feedyard with no shade

then there is the possiblity these were northern cattle not acclimated to SW heat

Yeah, those feed lots are some cruel crap in my opinion, and if these cattle really did just die from heat, then the owner of the said feed lot needs to face some charges of animal cruelty.
Cattle are some pretty darn tough and resilient animals so you can imagine what kind of suffering they would have went through for 2,000 of them to die that quickly...Some people are just damn stupid and cut corners at raising animals to maximize profit...
I bet there was a very large amount of cattle In that feed lot. So 2000 plus is just a percentage.

110 no shade , hot feed ( as in high carbohydrates) can smoke a “ fat or two” in this case 2000.

If you look at the carcasses, all bloated, all fat. They have been moved outta their pens.
The only thing I have seen that knocks down multiple animals at the same time is lightning. I saw a video once of lightning hitting a herd of elk and it killed something like 20 in an instant. If they were packed together it could kill a number of them but I doubt it would kill 2000.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Yeah, they claim Oswald killed Kennedy, and some lone nut gunned down a bunch of folks at an outdoor Vegas concert, AND Biden legitimately won the EC vote.

Hey, Jell0 or Suckermore or Twerker wouldnt lie.
Yes the cattle deaths are heat related. You can't push cattle hard (feed them all they can eat) without shade when it's really hot. Cows make body heat digestii feed, that's what keeps them warm in the winter. And the really hot weather the feed yards are seeing put them over the edge. This happens every year and is just making the rounds this year.
Didnt they supposedly die at night?

They have made it here to 116 degrees

We quit working these yesterday at 96 degrees a 2:00.

Little 11 year old Christian about 4.5 ft tall amd 60 65 lbs dropping rope to get a calf that got through the gate.
Good times.
Branded 79.

Hold the straps, lean way back and stretch like heck on a smallish mare.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

First real pain.

Pushing in the chutes.

Cut, vaxed and tagged with holding brand.

I heard this morning from a rancher that it was hot. They were in a feed lot bunched up. It rained. Got hot again. Steam and heat was just too much for them to take. It darned sure wasn't any climate change crap. They died from more stupidity and circumstance than anything else.
Aliens!!
Hard to say.
Originally Posted by rainshot
I heard this morning from a rancher that it was hot. They were in a feed lot bunched up. It rained. Got hot again. Steam and heat was just too much for them to take. It darned sure wasn't any climate change crap. They died from more stupidity and circumstance than anything else.
Yeah. I think they’re pretty bunched up in a feedlot and probably not a bunch of escape from the heat.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Didnt they supposedly die at night?

They have made it here to 116 degrees

We quit working these yesterday at 96 degrees a 2:00.

Little 11 year old Christian about 4.5 ft tall amd 60 65 lbs dropping rope to get a calf that got through the gate.
Good times.
Branded 79.

Hold the straps, lean way back and stretch like heck on a smallish mare.

First real pain.

Pushing in the chutes.

Cut, vaxed and tagged with holding brand.

That’s some fancy pens
Cowvid?
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
Yes the cattle deaths are heat related. You can't push cattle hard (feed them all they can eat) without shade when it's really hot. Cows make body heat digestii feed, that's what keeps them warm in the winter. And the really hot weather the feed yards are seeing put them over the edge. This happens every year and is just making the rounds this year.

^^^This.
Terrible, 2000 head weighing up to 1500 lbs. each, $1500 to $2000 each. Feed lots are in business to sell grain. Very often the animals are still owned by the farmer and he is paying them to bring the cattle up to slaughter weight. Wondering if the feed lot folks are financially responsible for not mitigating the problem with sprinklers or huge fans? Seems the heat went up and the wind died down.

I don't have a lot of cattle but the few black ones we have can't take the heat and insects near as well as the half brahmas, and we have plenty of heat and bugs in Louisiana.

You take a bit of a hit on price with 3/8 to 1/2 blood brahma but a live one is much easier to sell than a dead one.
Wonder if they all got a "hot shot" and got heat stressed from getting worked? A bad run of the wrong vax or wormer or steroid would do that to a herd,,,
What farmer still owns the feeders after he sells them? I’ve never heard of that but it may be true.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
What farmer still owns the feeders after he sells them? I’ve never heard of that but it may be true.
He pays the feed lot to finish them and then sends a truck or the feed lot arranges a truck to get to a packing plant. It is a good way to lose money. Some cattle owners around here went bust in the 1970s and 80s doing that. They had feeder calves they could have sold at a profit but retained ownership to the feed lot and sold at a $200 to $300 loss due to feeding expense coupled with a serious price drop.
My thought on this situation.

How many years have we been shoving fats into tight confinement? 100? 150?

How many times have those pens been exposed to similar weather conditions? 1000s upon 1000s.

If losses such as this have occurred in the past, solely due to summer temps, I would sure like to hear about it.

Now, if in fact this was a 2000 count loss from a 200,000 head operation, that is a different situation.

The story read as if it was a 100% loss.

How many times have those pens been exposed to similar weather conditions? 1000s upon 1000s.

If losses such as this have occurred in the past, solely due to summer temps, I would sure like to hear about it.

Now, if in fact this was a 2000 count loss from a 200,000 head operation, that is a different situation.

2000 count would seem high to me even out of 200,000. When I was in High School, I worked an auction barn in West Texas in the dead of Summer. People would bring in highly stressed cattle, and some of them even diseased and sickly looking already. We'd pack hundreds of them into pens to sale off at the auction that lasted about 3 to 4 days a week. It was a huge sale barn... They would only lose maybe 5 head a week, but the pens were mostly shaded..

This just seems like stupidity on the part of the feed lot owners...Probably had no shade, or nothing to cool the cattle down, and probably had way to many of them packed in to tightly in areas..

Heat related cattle deaths in Iowa are estimated at 3,500 to 4,000 head, as recent hot weather takes toll.
Jul 31, 2011

https://www.farmprogress.com/story-heat-wave-has-killed-up-to-4000-iowa-cattle-9-51680
I was living in Kansas during the heat wave of 2011-2012 and don't remember thousands of cattle dying.
Originally Posted by Riverc
I was living in Kansas during the heat wave of 2011-2012 and don't remember thousands of cattle dying.

Yeah, I was living here then too and don't remember 'em dying but, to be fair, I don't remember "the heat wave of 2011-2012." blush grin
My guess is there’s a dumb dumb somewhere that accidentally cut water off to that pen.

And this is exactly the reason I'm not buying losing 2,000 head all one night.
Originally Posted by skeen
Originally Posted by Riverc

Yeah, I was living here then too and don't remember 'em dying but, to be fair, I don't remember "the heat wave of 2011-2012." blush grin

I do was working at El Dorado SP we had 53 100* plus days that was 2011 was the hottest since 1936. T he summer of 2012 wasn't as hot we had around 30 plus days of 100*
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig

I’m not either. Worked cows plenty of times when it’s been 110 degrees. And we only had black cows. Another words. Registered Black Angus. We never lost a cow to heat stress In my lifetime
Only loss one old cow to cold back in 1983. And she was old enough she was looking for a place to die. The only other cows we ever loss were cows that were calving, stillborn calf’s, or newborn calf’s.
Either the water or feed was toxic, would be my best guess.
Your numbers are low - 1o,000 dead cattle is the number across a bunch of feed lots..

good thing the price of beef was too low.

I’m not sure why they didn’t have the sprinkler systems on, it hasn’t dropped below 80 degree at night for almost a week and a half..

It feels like Late July here - I think the cattle just weren’t ready for this big of a shift.
Originally Posted by Spotshooter
Your numbers are low - 1o,000 dead cattle is the number across a bunch of feed lots..

good thing the price of beef was too low.

I’m not sure why they didn’t have the sprinkler systems on, it hasn’t dropped below 80 degree at night for almost a week and a half..

It feels like Late July here - I think the cattle just weren’t ready for this big of a shift.

They must not make very good gains in weather like that.

#Pussy
I lived in SW Kansas over 15 years. Heard of larger numbers of feed lot deaths with a big snow.
They can't clear the pens of snow quick enough.
There are some huge feed lots out there with more than 100,000 head of cattle.
There are also hog feeding operations in SW Kansas. Haven't heard anything about that.
Most of these deaths were around Ulysses
FWIW. 80% of beef bought by the US gov't (mostly military) come from SW Kansas.
The KC area feedlots have been watching their costs since feeders were $2/lb . We were loving that but weren’t expecting longevity. That was around 7 years ago. Of course we had the biggest losses then. And so it goes....
Massive die offs in this region have been due to intentional poisoning via water, a dependence on toxic feed (fescue foot), or a gate closure restraining access to water. Never had any nerve gas issues.

My guess is a toxin.
It is obvious some of you have never been in a large open cattle feed lot in the summer.

I amazed the death loss isn't higher.

The heat, humidity, sun, and air quality can be deadly to crowded, overweight mostly black cattle. Most estimates in Kansas are losses of 100 to 500 head per day. Totally believable

No fake news here.
Originally Posted by hawkeye58
It is obvious some of you have never been in a large open cattle feed lot in the summer.

The heat, humidity, sun, and air quality can be deadly to crowded, overweight mostly black cattle. Most estimates in Kansas are losses of 100 to 500 head per day. Totally believable

No fake news here.
You Mean TRH’s conspiracy opinion isn’t correct?
Despite the heat plus high humidity which is even worse in a feedlot situation,(definitely not the same type of heat you'd feel in a pasture situation) I had heard rumors from a friend of a friend of a friend type of deal that they were thirsted.
Waters went down, pen riders didn't check them. I'm a bit skeptical because out of anything, waters are the first thing I worry about. Horses and cattle can go a long time without feed but not water and especially in a feed lot situation in the heat.
Wasn’t just one feedlot from what I’ve seen. It was spread out throughout that region.

It wasn’t just that it was hot.

Abnormally cool weather leading up to a light switch being turned on of the triple digit temps.

Plus extreme high humidity in a region that doesn’t typically have humidity. I lived in Dodge City one summer. The difference in humidity and 100 degree temps from Dodge versus my hometown in southeast Kansas was like daylight and dark.

Plus it wasn’t cooling at night like it normally does.

So no time to acclimate, plus high heat, plus high humidity, plus no nighttime cooling led to a pile of dead animals.
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by hawkeye58

No fake news here.
You Mean TRH’s conspiracy opinion isn’t correct?

TRH said "appears to be" in his post
Cheesy's post is spot on...this was a abnormal high temp event and cattle were not acclimated yet.... lots of them still have winter hair in June. Cattle die every year due to heat stress, multiple days in humid weather in 95-100 degree heat is tough. If the wind dies around 7 pm...watch out.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

I’m not either. Worked cows plenty of times when it’s been 110 degrees. And we only had black cows. Another words. Registered Black Angus. We never lost a cow to heat stress In my lifetime
Only loss one old cow to cold back in 1983. And she was old enough she was looking for a place to die. The only other cows we ever loss were cows that were calving, stillborn calf’s, or newborn calf’s.

Bullshit... where does it regularly get to 110 and they have black angus? You exaggerate too much to be called honest
Originally Posted by ToeCutter

Bullshit... where does it regularly get to 110 and they have black angus? You exaggerate too much to be called honest

Ummm. Anywhere between Amarillo to Wichita Falls and many places south???

With that said, I think lack of shade/June heat (rather than July/August with lighter coat/hair) could’ve done it. There wasn’t a cool place to be found.
Stinkin Aliens at it again.

Originally Posted by Happy_Camper
Stinkin Aliens at it again.

Just when I thought Happy Camper couldn't get more full of shìt...he goes and jokingly posts about aliens.

With that said, I think lack of shade/June heat (rather than July/August with lighter coat/hair) could’ve done it. There wasn’t a cool place to be found.

No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment... there are way better breeds to raise for that. But Im sure you are the cattle expert so kudos to you

No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment... there are way better breeds to raise for that. But Im sure you are the cattle expert so kudos to you

WTF are you talking about?? That’s probably 75-90% of what’s raised in NW TX and the Texas Panhandle. Anything that’s not black usually goes at a discount at the auctions.

Name a breed that is more popular than black Angus, in Texas????

WTF are you talking about?? That’s probably 75-90% of what’s raised in NW TX and the Texas Panhandle. Anything that’s not black usually goes at a discount at the auctions.

Pay no attention to ToeCutter, or TurdCutter, as Renegade50 dubbed the lying POS.
He’s just another one of Maser / NoElkSlayer91’s sock puppets. His real name is Jason Cardenas, and he’s a Con Artist / Fake Internet Preacher.
Here he is in real life:

Contact Info for his Con man Preacher Gig:
If anyone wants to give him or his “Church” a call:

@JasonCardenazMinistries 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
[b]Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419

He also owes the State of California Back Child Support Payments for his out of wedlock Welfare Spawn.

Pay no attention to ToeCutter, or TurdCutter, as Renegade50 dubbed the lying POS.
He’s just another one of Maser / NoElkSlayer91’s sock puppets. His real name is Jason Cardenas, and he’s a Con Artist / Fake Internet Preacher.
Here he is in real life:

Fake internet preacher? Is this one of Happy Camper's personas?

Here he is in real life:

So you are saying you are a cattleman now? Good god you are a man of all knowing
PS... I would never call a man a liar except to his face, You seem to throw that around quite lively?
If you can show where I have lied I will accept it as a liar
Some Bovine Scat here, cattle never die of heat !
Reply to the Keltec thread .... there is a few guns you can not dispute there.
I had one Keltec, it was a. 380 that blew apart the first round.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
I had one Keltec, it was a. 380 that blew apart the first round.

Johnny.... this gonna be epic
Originally Posted by So you are saying you are a cattleman now? Good god you are a man of all knowing[/quote
LMAO ! Swing and a Miss Scooter.
Why don’t you tell us about your Fake Elk Guide / Outfitter Business, or your Trophy’s from being a Driving Range Golf Pro
Long Distance Champ.

Better yet, post a picture of all the elk you’ve killed. Or post a picture of yourself shooting a real gun like the rest of us have many times.

And we’re not talking about your Diaper Wearning Air Soft Toy Gun Self Portrait. Like this one :

Come on Maser Post your photo with a real gun and prove that’s not you.

And clean up your Mom’s Basement there in your Section 8 Housing Project.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No one does black Angus in extreme heat environment...
Wrong
I can't speak for feedlot cattle in hot weather but do have a bunch of experience moving cattle in the summer.

We run 100% commercial black Angus and simply do not move them very far, if at all, when it's hot. Above 80-90F and I wouldn't push them more than a couple miles.

Hills, wind, distance, lots of variables but as a rule if we have a pasture move and hot temps are in the forecast we gather and push them early in the morning. Sometimes it takes an extra day but that's just how it goes.
Gay’er than AIDS around here anymore
Originally Posted by Skeen
Some say he’s Maser & Happy Cramper.

He’s Maser / NoElkSlayer / Jason Cardenas for sure.
I can’t keep up with all of Happy Crampers Sock Puppets.
But being how they are both “Preachers” that bilk old folks out of their life savings, it’s an awful strange “coincidence”.
Wouldn’t surprise me.

One things be for certain.
He’ll Soon have another Psychotic Mental midget Meltdown breakdown where he posts another UniBomber Manifesto and call us all Mentally Deranged Diabolical Pathological Lying Cyber Stalkers. 🤪

That’s always been the Lying POS’s go to move when Renegade50 hits him with too many “Post a Picture or It Never Happened” Krytonite threads.

The Strain is always more than ElkyMASERNutt’s lying ass can bare. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Bunch a boomers fascinating over a man happily camping at his leisure.

Even a Dipschitt as dumb as your Lying Ass can take photos of Internet photos and then claim them as their own.

Like I said, post an actual photo of you yourself holding any Real Gun you own.

KRYPTONITE Motherfuckah !!!
KRYTRONITE !!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Even a Dipschitt as dumb as your Lying Ass can take photos of Internet photos and then claim them as their own.

I did post some gun pics.... you just dont like them. A Colt Hbar Elite and Series one Kimber same pic
Personally, I believe these deaths are related to all the food processing fires we've been seeing. I believe it's all part of chiner joe's, the globalists and the deep stater's plan to starve us out with food shortages and skyrocketing food prices. I wouldn't put it past any of these deep state basterds. Call me a conspiracy nut but there's definitely a:

And a sweet OTF thats only been made recently

I did post some gun pics.... you just dont like them. A Colt Hbar Elite and Series one Kimber same pic
You can’t outchill the chilling instructor

But being how they are both “Preachers” that bilk old folks out of their life savings, it’s an awful strange “coincidence”.
Wouldn’t surprise me.

He’ll Soon have another Psychotic Mental midget Meltdown breakdown where he posts another UniBomber Manifesto and call us all Mentally Deranged Diabolical Pathological Lying Cyber Stalkers. 🤪

That’s always been the Lying POS’s go to move when Renegade50 hits him with too many “Post a Picture or It Never Happened” Krytonite threads.

Im here and not likely to go away... you seem like an ok guy so why the hostility towards me?
CHL instrucor tapped out from personal messages.....lol!
Now for REN50.... you called me a liar
CHL instrucor tapped out from personal messages.....lol!
He’s shaking his CPAP machine. That fat fugk. LOL

LMAO ! AlwaysHoldsFlavesCock and his Buddy ElkyMASERNutt’s, two of a kind!
Anyone Surprised? 😂😂😂😂😂

Ranchers all over Anerica raise that which brings the best price at the sale barn. That has been black cows for several decades.

Get back to us when you step in some fresh, hot, cow schitt for the first time.

Anyone Surprised? 😂😂😂😂😂

So why not comment on my guns? Kryptonite and all that

Anyone Surprised? 😂😂😂😂😂

Do you have a link or an emoji, fugk Tard?

Its hard getting started here
I would never call a man a liar unless i could seriously back it up. Some here are quick to call me a liar and I will admit to any lie I have told. But..... i have not lied
I would never call a man a liar unless i could seriously back it up. Some here are quick to call me a liar and I will admit to any lie I have told. But..... i have not lied
Tell us you're Maser/Cardenas the shill Turdcutter.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Tell us you're Maser/Cardenas the shill Turdcutter.

Tell us you would comment on my gun pics you commie. You are mad cause I called out your boy for supporting the police on Ulvade... set it straight you boot licker
Rafeman follows me around and calls me a liar
What gun pics Faqqifornia Mex?😂😂😂😂

#Pussy
Who are you talking to?

#Pussy
Who are you talking to?
Sorry, my wife was being funny.
I'll call you a niqqer a faqq and a liar.
BTW all three of thise guns in your google pic are illegal in Faqqafornia where you live.
So this Keltec 380 I pulled the trigger and the hammer hit me in the chest. I sent it back to them and they sent me a whole new gun. I traded it and lost money at a local gun shop immediately upon its return.

I fired a Bond derringer with a 454 Casull, the gun held together fine but I had hand surgery.

Keltec = No Bueno
Thanks. Great info..

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Is there any more criminal slander that you would like to add while your post is filed?
I think Deflave works for Keltec

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Is there any more criminal slander that you would like to add while your post is filed?
Call Mister Lynn and file a lawsuit kidd fugger.

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Sue him for all $15,000 of his worth and take his house too . Pull it to the nearest Rent a Center.
I didn't read the thread, wtf the fugg happened here...cliff notes.
Thousands of cattle can die that fast

Thousands of cattle were killed by Soros

Keltec sucks

Deflave works for Keltec

We are drunk and posting in multiple threads
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Thousands of cattle can die that fast

Thousands of cattle were killed by Soros

Keltec sucks

Deflave works for Keltec

We are drunk and posting in multiple threads
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Call Mister Lynn and file a lawsuit kidd fugger.
Mister Lynn? LMAO . Kid fugker

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Miss Lynn Legal team is on the case.
Dangit beat me to it.
I'm still amazed at the cow guy in this thread who has only EVER lost a cow to birth or birthing - EVER.

I am NOT a cow guy, I only eat 'em. But to raise a chit ton cattle for a living and have never lost a single cow, EVER, to accident, disease, broken leg, some genetic issue, etc, etc...

Amazed!
Originally Posted by duck911
I'm still amazed at the cow guy in this thread who has only EVER lost a cow to birth or birthing - EVER.

I am NOT a cow guy, I only eat 'em. But to raise a chit ton cattle for a living and have never lost a single cow, EVER, to accident, disease, broken leg, some genetic issue, etc, etc...

Amazed!
Tell us more about something you’ve never done, fugk Tard.

Amazed!

OK, here is more: never raised a cow.

But they NEVER DIE except during birth or birthing.

Dat's Da Trooth!

Amazed!

Post up a picture of you with your best rifle.

Thanks laugh
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

Amazed!

Post up a picture of you with your best rifle.

Thanks laugh

LOL, I am assuming you are talking to alwaysholdsdefavescock....

(I've spent plenty of time mentoring new reloaders, selling guns, buying guns, posting gun pics, and sharing reload results on-line here and other places over 30 years.)

You've apparently never been to north, central, or west Texas. There is Black Angus all over. You think they just raise Longhorns?
I CANNOT pass up the opportunity for a shameless plug, and for you to put your money where your mouth is, Burns.

https://www.coloradoyo.org/

Colorado Youth Outdoors is a passion of mine. I have mentioned it before here. Been involved for a long time. Kids tying flies and reloading and shooting archery and hunting...

Care to drop a donation?

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

LMAO.

Tell us more lies about your 15 shots in one hole at 100 yards with an open sighted Mauser. 🤪
When you were 10. 😂😂😂😂

Or about the Preachers that tried to smother your lying ass with pillows at “Church Canp” 🤪

If they did it was probably for diddling little kids or trying to con other Church members. 😂😂😂

Your lies wouldn’t last 5 minutes in a fuggin Kangaroo Court ran by Retards 😂😂😂

You've apparently never been to north, central, or west Texas. There is Black Angus all over. You think they just raise Longhorns?

Seriously doubt ole Maser / NoElkSlayer / Jason Cardenas has ever actually seen a cow other than on TV. Much less been in TX.
He only leaves his Mom’s Section 8 Housing Basement to buy diapers and kiddy porn. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

Miss Lynn Legal team is on the case.

Remsen would have a field day with those two on the Stand.

😂😂😂
So many conflicting numbers and reports. Such piss poor media anymore you don't know what to believe for sure. I've heard numbers anywhere from 200 2,000 10,000. In perspective even 10,000 is a drop in the hat compared to the number of cattle in most Kansas feed lots anymore. If these deaths are pretty scattered out in an area I can believe heat. If there's a big bunch and one group I would be testing feed real fast most of these places are feeding a lot of silage . Most any stem type grasses or crop can get high in nitrates in certain conditions. I personally know of one neighbor that lost 50 steers due to nitrate poisoning. Too much nitrogen in the soil along with drought and dryer conditions you would best be testing your crop before cutting for silage or hay. Granted some types are much worse than others for this.
Crap. I wanted medium rare.
I wanted to ask if they were vaxxed and boosted, but am too lazy to read through all this to see if anyone did already……😜

There you go again.

Not a clue about what you are saying. But ignorance has never stopped you. Has it?

You have no business speaking of other's honesty. 15 year troll who has lied about countless things in about every post made.
I was wondering why they gotta be black? It’s hot, why not White Angus? Works with cars and pickups.

Turns out a typical color associated with a breed of cattle becomes associated with an expected performance from that breed, ergo higher prices at auction.

https://extension.okstate.edu/fact-sheets/color-patterns-in-crossbred-beef-cattle.html

Also, the thermodynamics of live cattle might be different than that of motor vehicles
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
I was wondering why they gotta be black? It’s hot, why not White Angus? Works with cars and pickups.

Turns out a typical color associated with a breed of cattle becomes associated with an expected performance from that breed, ergo higher prices at auction.

https://extension.okstate.edu/fact-sheets/color-patterns-in-crossbred-beef-cattle.html

Also, the thermodynamics of live cattle might be different than that of motor vehicles
Agree, white Angus may sound RACIST though.

Well the short of it yes Black Angus are more susceptible to heat than some. I know some guys that like to purebred stuff and are actually trying Red Angus and the meat cuts and all her virtually the same can't really tell the difference. But the market can still be a bit lower some places all depending on your buyers. Or myself I'm actually using beefmaster bulls these days to Angus cattle and get some a little more heat resistant. I really like when I come out with a half Beefmaster half Angus red heifer. I will then try that heifer on a Red Angus bull and see how good it comes out. The downside to the beefmaster half breeds are they are little more susceptible to stress in cold. And where I live we can have pretty severe temperature swings for short period of time.
From memory here, but weren't the original Beefmasters a product of a Brahman cross? Certainly a bit more heat tolerant, but I'd not want my junk that exposed in subzero weather.

Had a Beefmaster breeder in the region many years back and his philosophy was hands off. They make it on their own or they don't. He eventually quit as it seemed whiteface progeny were the market choice back then. Had sexed semen been available, he might have made it selling bulls, but heifers were taking a hit at the market.
Originally Posted by 1minute
From memory here, but weren't the original Beefmasters a product of a Brahman cross? Certainly a bit more heat tolerant, but I'd not want my junk that exposed in subzero weather.

Had a Beefmaster breeder in the region many years back and his philosophy was hands off. They make it on their own or they don't. He eventually quit as it seemed whiteface progeny were the market choice back then. Had sexed semen been available, he might have made it selling bulls, but heifers were taking a hit at the market.

They are.

Lots of Brahman cross breeds in hotter weather climates.

Black calves sell better in the beef market, in recent years. Brangus cattle are real popular.

Mine shade up in the heat of the day.
This happens every yr. It's happened to me. If you mist cattle, you have to continue to do it. It's better not to do it in the long run. This was a perfect storm. Feeders ready for slaughter which means fat. Winter coats. A flip of temp and humidity. Crowded conditions. Boom! There is no conspiracy here and this comes from a guy who wears a big tinfoil hat. Margins are so darn tight that everyone in the cattle industry tries their best. Go look at a pen of fat heifers on a 100⁰ day w high humidity and no wind. They're panting like crazy. We do our best but you cannot defeat mother nature. And to the people that say the feedlots should've provided shade, make the packers pay us what we deserve and we'll put up 10k shade spots in every lot.
Originally Posted by 1minute

Modern registered Beefmaster 1/4 shorthorn 1/4Hereford 1/2 Brahma. I have registered beefmaster bulls at this time. Read the Angus cows leaves only a quarter Brahma influence small sheath shows a tad more ear.
So far this year my beefmaster cross compared to my full-blooded Angus are outgrowing them rapidly we will see what they end up as weanlings and year olds. The heifers from this product then breed back to either black or red Angus bulls provide bigger healthier calves that do not take the hit at the market. Or that is how this is supposed to work time will tell.
Originally Posted by SDLEFTY
This happens every yr. It's happened to me. If you mist cattle, you have to continue to do it. It's better not to do it in the long run. This was a perfect storm. Feeders ready for slaughter which means fat. Winter coats. A flip of temp and humidity. Crowded conditions. Boom! There is no conspiracy here and this comes from a guy who wears a big tinfoil hat. Margins are so darn tight that everyone in the cattle industry tries their best. Go look at a pen of fat heifers on a 100⁰ day w high humidity and no wind. They're panting like crazy. We do our best but you cannot defeat mother nature. And to the people that say the feedlots should've provided shade, make the packers pay us what we deserve and we'll put up 10k shade spots in every lot.
Yes the area this is happening in is really not that far west from myself. And around here the weather has been unseasonably cool and wet. And then just flip the switch in a two-day period 100 plus heat index and bright Sun.
We have red brangus on the place. Suppose we could convert over to belted Galloways. 🤣They always reminded me of a big oreo cookie! I suppose they would only be half susceptible to heat!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Amazed!

There is not a person on this forum who is more full of schidt than you. Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
We have red brangus on the place. Suppose we could convert over to belted Galloways. 🤣They always reminded me of a big oreo cookie! I suppose they would only be half susceptible to heat!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Neighbor down the road has a herd of those.

They have hell keeping their rear end and fore quarters in the shade, while sunning that white band in the middle! laugh

They are seriously small cattle though. I'd want my calves to weigh more at market!
Originally Posted by ldholton
Yes the area this is happening in is really not that far west from myself. And around here the weather has been unseasonably cool and wet. And then just flip the switch in a two-day period 100 plus heat index and bright Sun.

No kidding. We just got back from 10 days on the gulf coast. Before we left we were still wearing jackets at the daughters softball games at night. Just got back and everything that didn’t have water on it in the yard is burned up.
I haven't heard what the exact weather conditions were, at that time, there.
Hot as I've heard, if the wind had been real calm for a couple of days - I'd suspect blue algae toxin in the water.
Just thinking out loud.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Neighbor down the road has a herd of those.

They have hell keeping their rear end and fore quarters in the shade, while sunning that white band in the middle! laugh

LOL
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

Amazed!

There is not a person on this forum who is more full of schidt than you. Congrats, that's quite the accomplishment.

NoElkSlayer or Happy Cramper would give him a run for the money.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Hot as I've heard, if the wind had been real calm for a couple of days - I'd suspect blue algae toxin in the water.
Just thinking out loud.
Now my area of the world this is something I've never heard of could you please elaborate
Well the short of it yes Black Angus are more susceptible to heat than some. I know some guys that like to purebred stuff and are actually trying Red Angus and the meat cuts and all her virtually the same can't really tell the difference. But the market can still be a bit lower some places all depending on your buyers. Or myself I'm actually using beefmaster bulls these days to Angus cattle and get some a little more heat resistant. I really like when I come out with a half Beefmaster half Angus red heifer. I will then try that heifer on a Red Angus bull and see how good it comes out. The downside to the beefmaster half breeds are they are little more susceptible to stress in cold. And where I live we can have pretty severe temperature swings for short period of time.

Thanks for that info 😎

Here’s wishing you the best of fortune in your cattle-breeding endeavors.
What do you do with 2000 dead animals?
Originally Posted by hanco
What do you do with 2000 dead animals?

Compost
It was friggin hot. And it's still friggin hot. Next question.
Hard to believe they all died that quickly and at the same time. Cows aren’t chickens they don’t die en masse like that. Surely, there were some that survived or lingered on longer.

It would be nice to have some actual information instead of these internet rumors. But it just never seems to come in these sorts of things.
Just thinking out loud.
Now my area of the world this is something I've never heard of could you please elaborate

https://extension.sdstate.edu/blue-green-algae-and-livestock

Don't let dogs in it either. Deadly.

Mark, I kinda doubt it was blue green algae, as feedlot waterers in the pens are usually smallish on demand and plumbed type troughs with built in heat elements when needed to keep from freezing up in winter.

Blue green algae usually forms in stagnant, warm water with no flow.

Red Angus come from Black Angus they are the same except for color
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Agree, white Angus may sound RACIST though.
There are a few red angus around. The neighbor.has a small herd, and we recently bought an Arnold Swarzenegger bull out of their herd.

But black cows still bring a premium in the saleyard. The Angus guys have conducted a very successful marketing campaign. "Premium Black Angus Beef" is the rage at the market or the steakhouse.

If it is labeled as angus, you know you are not getting a holstien or jersey steer. Or a culled milk cow.

As to white angus. Some guys will run a charlais bull with their angus cows and get a smokey colored calf. But around here, you will not find droopy ears or a brahma hump on a range cow anywhere.
We see this all the time in Montana. I developed a bloat gauge that can be used to determine the safe aspect of eating dead animals. It will work for feed lots or roadkill...

Thanks for clearing up that little mystery for me. Those are pretty common around here and we always called them Oreo cows.
Putting cattle “on feed” basically changes a ruminating animal to a mono gastric.

Bottom line they are being killed by carbohydrates.

At some point they are terminal and can only be “finished” for harvest.

These fat nearly finished placements are very sensitive to heat compared to more functional ruminating ones.

It is not uncommon for feedlots to have 50,000 placements in Kansas. Maybe more
Just thinking out loud.

https://extension.sdstate.edu/blue-green-algae-and-livestock

Don't let dogs in it either. Deadly.

Mark, I kinda doubt it was blue green algae, as feedlot waterers in the pens are usually smallish on demand and plumbed type troughs with built in heat elements when needed to keep from freezing up in winter.

Blue green algae usually forms in stagnant, warm water with no flow.
We don't have that much here ... But I've just called it stagnet water

Wouldn’t surprise me.

chlinstructructor:

His last transmission.....
( right around my "break" I took)
LMFAO!!!!
Masar Cardonas Crappy Hamster gotta save his restricted once every 6 months posting privilege for something good...

How about a sunday morning Anderson sermon thread when the time comes.
One of his 90 minute long specials.
Maybe him standing up on the pulpit preaching some fire and brimstone like you have always wanted to do on your pathetic online church scam cause you can't do anything else for a living.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Me, him, wagiboon, SuperG, HamSub, Ringman5000 and rickyC still talk do devotion on the phone
Originally Posted by slumlord
Me, him, wagiboon, SuperG, HamSub, Ringman5000 and rickyC still talk do devotion on the phone
Since his pm privy,s got nuked ...
I can see the reality of that in ways...
Rubes do what Rubes gotta do I geuss???
😄😄😄
Who is hamsub???
🥴🥴🤔🤔🤔😄😄😄
SuperG????
Ain't that a big Mountain skiing event???
HamSub probably helps keep Slum in bobcat meat to eat.
Originally Posted by poboy
HamSub probably helps keep Slum in bobcat meat to eat.
Souse is made outta bobcat???

🤢🤢🤢🤔🤔🤔😬😬😂🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😄😄😄
LMFAO!!!

Generated the 1st Masar Cardonas glockdoofus slavek PM of the day just a moment ago..

Deleted unread..
Ad nausem.....
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally Posted by renegade50
LMFAO!!!

Generated the 1st Masar Cardonas glockdoofus slavek PM of the day just a moment ago..

Deleted unread..
Ad nausem.....
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He just wants to be your friend bro.
LMFAO!!!

Which sockpuppet this time?
LMFAO!!!

I'm still wondering if HouToot is John Burns? I gotta catch up.
LMFAO!!!

Glockdoofus.
Think Bin is on that one and slavek.
Matter of time.
dunno really....

"and Anna Nicole married for luvvvvvv ..."
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
LMFAO!!!

I'm still wondering if HouToot is John Burns? I gotta catch up.
I wish Johnny would come back.🙏🙏🙏🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤞🤞🤞
Got a couple of vid clips at his exspense the veiwing audience might get a kick out of.
He won't but he will try his pathetic spin on it, like he always has on everything anyone has ever hammered him on here over the years.
🤣🤣🤣
JB had a thread last night

You must have “retired” early
LMFAO!!!

Glockdoofus.
Think Bin is on that one and slavek.
Matter of time.
dunno really....

I think Rick lets him run his sockpuppets until they become a liability.... more harm than good.

Which is kinda curious since so many have been swatted.
JB had a thread last night

You must have “retired” early
No waaaay...
I gotta look now...
ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND CATTLE IN KS. DO THE MATH AND PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL HATS !
Who are those dbags that get all wadded up when someone bumps an old thread?
Dammmm..
How in the fuuuk did I miss alla that schit????

😔😔😔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔😔

Gonna have to watch a little better.

He musta tanked up on the happy/ bravery juice and said fugg it after his hiatus.

He is till slobbing on that Ukrainian knobbing I see with his vast geopolitical military background he has and all of that living vicariously through others experiences he hears schit.

👍😆😆😆😆
Dunno
Dont care...

Any new Queen E is dedd threads???

Kinda bored...

Any " new" Captain cut and paste factoid newsy threads.

I'm going to Waldo world

Need a new pair of rustler jeans and a 3 pk of those dickies over the calf socks that stay up on your legs good.

Schit that matters type of stuff..

👍👍👍😄😄😄
Originally Posted by UpThePole
ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND CATTLE IN KS. DO THE MATH AND PUT ON YOUR TINFOIL HATS !

Who’s Sock Puppet is this one ???

Sure reeks of Maser / NoElkSlayer.
Dunno
Dont care...

Any new Queen E is dedd threads???

Kinda bored...

Any " new" Captain cut and paste factoid newsy threads.

I'm going to Waldo world

Need a new pair of rustler jeans and a 3 pk of those dickies over the calf socks that stay up on your legs good.

Schit that matters type of stuff..

👍👍👍😄😄😄

Lemme check NATIONALFILE and get back with you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]screen shot
Dammmm..

😔😔😔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔😔

I missed it too...

I was mixing beans on a big pot of chili.

LOL. They’ll be along shortly. 🤪
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Dammmm..

😔😔😔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️😔😔😔

I missed it too...

I was mixing beans on a big pot of chili.

You really didn't miss anything.

If you could buy him for he's worth, and sell him for what he thinks he's worth, you may something though. whistle
Believe the total was more than 10,000 and it was not overnight but over the weekend, to make it worse it overwhelmed and overloaded the processing plants, leaving most of them being dumped into landfills. Had the same thing happen in California back in 2017, 100+ degrees temperature and high humidity of some 90+%, crowded together and no breeze. Dose it every year to some extent. 4 million cattle in this country are lost every year on average, and approximately 97% of those are non-predatory deaths. But with the current drought conditions in the west, I'd only expect it to get worse, it was 107 with 96% humidity here just the other day. And that was on the low side of a lot of the cattle areas in the state.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Believe the total was more than 10,000 and it was not overnight but over the weekend, to make it worse it overwhelmed and overloaded the processing plants, leaving most of them being dumped into landfills. Had the same thing happen in California back in 2017, 100+ degrees temperature and high humidity of some 90+%, crowded together and no breeze. Dose it every year to some extent. 4 million cattle in this country are lost every year on average, and approximately 97% of those are non-predatory deaths. But with the current drought conditions in the west, I'd only expect it to get worse, it was 107 with 96% humidity here just the other day. And that was on the low side of a lot of the cattle areas in the state.

Phil

GAYGHOST the Cattle Eggspurt. 🤪😂😂😂
© 24hourcampfire