Home
Or, have one?
I was born too far North.
That would be cultural appropriation.
First National most times, Battle Flag next.
Nope
Kinda.

The real Mississippi State flag is on the wall in my living room.
My girlfriend just down the road flies Norway's flag...not quite the same, lol.
Which one? There are after all more than one.

I've thought about flying the Bonny Blue. It makes the statement I am after without upsetting the virtue signalers and public school graduates to the point of throwing rocks through my windows because they won't know what the hell it is.
My family hasn't flown one since 1865.
On my right arse cheek
Always wanted to fly a Hardee’s Corps of Tennessee flag. Like they had at Shiloh. The full moon flag. Im sure there were some shirt tail cousins in the division.

May get one just because all the morons haven’t a clue what the hell it is.
Yes, I have one. It lives in the window upstairs.
GGG Grandfather was a Confederate soldier from Virginia.
Originally Posted by kenoh2
I was born too far North.
That would be cultural appropriation.

Yep, and they lost.
<<<<<<

And one on each truck
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Kinda.

The old one?
if I had one I would. can't buy them anymore.
Really?
Traitors flag..
Originally Posted by Northman
Traitors flag..
F-ck you fa-g
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Traitors flag..
F-ck you fa-g
+1
We're all Americans.
Originally Posted by MagMarc
Traitors flag..
F-ck you fa-g
+1

X1000
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Kinda.

The old one?

Yes.

I have displayed it since their state legislature decided to change it without asking the citizens.
Traitors flag..

A Neo NAZI calling a fellow American a traitor. Walt you sound as dumb as ever
Gotta be nuts !
Traitors flag..
We both laugh at your dumb ass.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Traitors flag..

I have one in my shop window,a friend flies a Bonnie Blue from a 20 ft mast in his yard and a guy up the road has a Battle flag out onthe bypass .it's about 10 ft square
I do! If nothing else, I hope it pisses off a liberal or 2...
Your search - confederate flag - did not match any shopping results.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.
I've had one on my truck for 15 years. It's not the star and bars, it's the First National flag. It's my little way of poking back at the PC crowd using their own ignorance about history against them. So far nobody but a few on my side have mentioned it. Funny how that flag isn't "hate" only because they haven't been told to hate it yet.
I do
Originally Posted by wabigoon
We're all Americans.

Been a long time since that was so
if I had one I would. can't buy them anymore.

You can get them here:

https://iamericasflags.com/confederate-flags-for-sale/page/3/
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

They have them here too...

https://ultimateflags.com/collections/rebel-flags/
Better prices here
https://confederateshop.com/shop/product-category/flags/3-x-5
Traitors flag..
'
Fark Off [bleep] . Sounds exactly like something a peter puffer would say.
I've got one but have never flown it.
which flag? I have several different ones. Flying outside today is the Bonnie Blue Flag
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We're all Americans.

Damn shame so many want it that way.
Looks like some people on here don't know as much as they think they do. Check this video out about the 2 minute mark for the truth about the Civil War. It might warp some Leftist brains because it is coming from a black man.
I have a Confederate sticker on the back window of my F-150. I also wear an Antietam shirt that has both the Confederate and American flags on it.
We're all Americans.

BS.

Zero isnt.

And BFD anyway. What the hell would that be worth anyway?

You think that would be worth anything when traitors are infiltrated into our Govt?

Wabi,, WTH, have the elders been led astray?

Do you classify traitors as Americans?

. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…
Again, HE came as the Prince of Peace in the hearts of believers, not for peace on earth as modern BS religion insists.

34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…
https://theprattvilledragoons.blogspot.com/2013/08/sons-of-confederate-veterans-i-65.html

This one fly's 5 minutes from my place, on the interstate.
I even have a confederate cemetary on my hunting lease. Some nice bucks have been takin' there
NO , but i got Trump signs , gun hunter sign up. and my squirrel gun is ready for action !
LINK

[Linked Image]
I've seen them in NW Ontario.
No flag, but I have a Confederate Flag license plate hanging in my garage that I had on my truck for years.
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

We have nice ones like this off I-40 and Highway 64. A buddy/customer of mine displays one outside his office. The Sons of Confederate Veterans gave him a framed certificate acknowledging that the is flying it properly.
He is correct. They did have the right to secede. Lincoln on the other hand considered the Constitution as a binding contract. But this brings up a lot of other arguments. The slavery issue was about the new territories. The south insisted that the new territories be slave states and Lincoln and the Congress insisted that they not be. The north was industrial and the south agrarian. The south depended on slave labor because they were unwilling to consider anything else. The south fired a mortar round over Fort Sumpter and the war began. Lincoln had informed Pickens that he intended to send provisions to the fort but he would not send more men and armament.
It is to this day a sticky issue for many people. Truth is it didn't have to be. They could have chosen to negotiate but they were firm in their belief of expanding slavery at any cost. It was a terrible cost and we suffer it to this day in some ways. The hell of it all is the democrats have managed to control the argument about slavery even though they own slavery.
Fly one? No, I live back in the woods you see, just the woman and the dogs and me. My high school class ring however would get your hand cut off at the very least in some locations, provided you weren't prepared to defend yourself.
I've never flown any flags at home.
I'm not an allegiance kind of person. I didn't ask to be here and I just want left alone.
Three of my ancestors died wearing blue, so I don't.
However, I respect and honor the sacrifice of those in grey.

Guy across the street flies the stars and bars 365 days a year. I respect that kind of pride, as opposed to that "other pride" being put on display this month.
Originally Posted by reivertom
I've had one on my truck for 15 years. It's not the star and bars, it's the First National flag. It's my little way of poking back at the PC crowd using their own ignorance about history against them. So far nobody but a few on my side have mentioned it. Funny how that flag isn't "hate" only because they haven't been told to hate it yet.

Exactly, most people don't have any idea there is other flags of the Confederacy. I have some decals of other Confederate flags.
Originally Posted by jackmountain
We're all Americans.

Agreed.
Had to look up First National.
The regimental flag of Lee's army became so popular because it symbolized the grit, skill, and bravery of those determined men. It also reminds people that simple citizens can stand up to unlawful tyranny by their own government and prevail. All the noise about slavery is to detract from that very powerful memory and message, just like tearing down statues. Too bad Lee and the planter class had no winning strategy for the whole South. They could never have won but didn't have to lose. Losing did give the lost cause mystique to a simple, elegant design. I wouldn't fly one these days; too many idiots. But do get a kick out of seeing them, even if some of the motivations might be a little tawdry.
I have several
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
On my right arse cheek

So Bubba can slap it while pounding away?

😂😂😂
I fly the US flag and the Alaska flag.
The 19th va infantry flag was captured at Gettysburg on July 3rd 1863 filled with bullet holes wrestled from a wounded bearers hands I had 2 gg grandfathers follow that flag there and make it back
I fly a Confederate Flag as well as the Confederate Navy Flag.
I sure don't see it as a loyalty thing.

I display the Mississippi flag because I don't like being told what to do.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

Suggestions:

Try different keywords.
Try fewer keywords.

https://www.united-states-flag.com/confederate1.html
We fly the American, and Iowa Flag in Iowa.

The Canadian Flag in Ontario.
We're all Americans.

No we're not. We have too many enemies and traitors within our ranks that are eventually going to have to be purged from the planet. Very few can be taken at face value these days.
I e got a Bonnie Blue Flag I fly from time to time.
No. Neither me or my family have ever lived south of the Mason-Dixon Line, but if you want to fly it, that is fine with me.
Originally Posted by reivertom
Looks like some people on here don't know as much as they think they do. Check this video out about the 2 minute mark for the truth about the Civil War. It might warp some Leftist brains because it is coming from a black man.

Truth. The slavery issue and any arguments for or against the new territories becoming slave states are and were irrelevant. Under the constitution any state had--and has--the right to secede from the union at any time.

But then, most people today believe we live in a democracy.

Marketing works, at least on complacent, gullible people.
And no, I do not fly a confederate flag. Nor do I fly an American flag. I'm damn near ready to hoist a black one.

Edited to add: I was born south of most of the "South."
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
And no, I do not fly a confederate flag. Nor do I fly an American flag. I'm damn near ready to hoist a black one.

Haha!!

I love it
Neighbor has an all black one and I noticed earlier he has a black and white one flying.

His Fu.qck Biden flag is normally where his black and white one was today.
No, not my culture. I have no quarrel with those who do.

About 15 years ago we put a 30-foot pole in front of the house, along with illumination for hours of darkness.

This is how we do it. 24/7/365.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

About 15 years ago we put a 30-foot pole in front of the house, along with illumination for hours of darkness.

looks good!! flag should be upside down now though
I have a coozy with the flag on it, and I use it all the time. Young'uns think it's racist, or a symbol of rascism. But of course non of them have listened to Walter Williams. Lots of people around here have the Confederate flag either flying of tacked to the side of their home. Back in Colorado it would probably get you arrested.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

We have nice ones like this off I-40 and Highway 64. A buddy/customer of mine displays one outside his office. The Sons of Confederate Veterans gave him a framed certificate acknowledging that the is flying it properly.

There is also one on a hillside on the north side of I81 about 20 miles west of Bristol in Tenn
We do!!
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

👍
I still got the red a$$ over changing the MS flag.

Not that it changed but how.

Wasn’t even voted on to change,

though the version on the new flag was voted for.

They didn’t put in on the Nov ballot because they new it would drive rednecks to the polls….
https://confederateshop.com/

https://dixierepublic.com/

https://thedixieshop.com/

https://oldesouthltd.com/store/

https://rebelnationok.com/all-cateogories/

https://dixieoutfitters.com/designe...tegory&path=403&pages=1-3#p36635

https://dlgrandeurs.com/

https://www.rebelcorner.com/

https://www.websterconfederatestore.com/home
Why would I? In my mind it stands for people who thought slavery was a good idea and then were too lazy/cheap/inept to return the tribal folk they kidnapped to their homeland. I'm sure there's plenty of people who's ancestors were communists or nazis who still think flying the stars on red or the swastika is a good idea - they rate about the same to me.
Hahaha!

Interesting.
Originally Posted by Geno67
Why would I? In my mind it stands for people who thought slavery was a good idea and then were too lazy/cheap/inept to return the tribal folk they kidnapped to their homeland. I'm sure there's plenty of people who's ancestors were communists or nazis who still think flying the stars on red or the swastika is a good idea - they rate about the same to me.

🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
I have one over my work bench. It came of a boat my Dad had in the 1960s. I need a 28th Louisiana Grays flag.

My great great grandfather James P Byrne was a Sergeant in Company C. He was Killed on April 9th 1864 at the battle of Mansfield/ Pleasant Hill. His picture is to the left.

Apparently some folks on here think the civil war was all about freeing the slaves. Well history is always written by the victor. There were a lot of other causes for the war. A big one one was the fact that the South was selling cotton to Europe and the northern textile mills and Us government wanted to tariff it to get money.

Wars are fought over money and power not freeing Darkies.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
The 19th va infantry flag was captured at Gettysburg on July 3rd 1863 filled with bullet holes wrestled from a wounded bearers hands I had 2 gg grandfathers follow that flag there and make it back

I had relatives fighting there also----but they were in blue. One is buried there. Old Glory is the Only Flag I fly.
Eight years ago I rode a bicycle from San Antonio to NY State. Backroads all the way, averaging maybe 10mph.

In all that way I can across exactly one Confederate Battle Flag, flown from a pole.

It was in NY State.
That flag is part of our history.

Gee, I wonder what flag those lazy people were flying prior to the Civil War.

Yep. None of those boys in gray fought to defend their homeland from an invading army. They all put their asses on the line to preserve slavery. crazy
Propaganda works.
The motives for the confederates was intertwined. You couldn't extract slavery out of it but you also can't discount the Southern identity belief in the rights of the states to not be controlled by northern interventionists. What is mostly forgotten yet is arguably the most important about the Confederate motives was the literal reading of the bible about slavery. The Bible defended slavery and the south was quite religious, getting almost all of their news and direction from pulpit pastors that did not own slaves, but wouldn't rewrite the bible.

Besides that, the Southern civil war flag was cooped a long time ago by those that want to reclaim their southern Identity, to segregate themselves from the wacky northerners and west coast people. Racism was not at all the implication when southerners painted the flag on their cars like "Bo & Luke" nor any of common displays. Not to say their wasn't people that were using the same symbol for hateful purposes, but that was not the rule, but the exception. There is no other symbol for the south other than the confederate flag.
Look, Southerners are stereotyped, vilified, and maligned about slavery in EXACTLY the same manner we on this board will be if the whacky leftists win out about guns and meat eating. Future people will not believe that barbaric weapon ownership was something someone would be willing to fight over and that the only reason we wanted to do it was to preserve and promulgate white supremacy. If anyone tries to argue differently, they’ll have half a dozen people pipe up and call them traitors and the like.

The real reason that slavery uber alles became the SOLE AND ONLY reason for the civil war is because the powers that be can’t have people today think that there were any redeeming qualities in people who once resisted the power of the federal government in order to preserve their vision of the founding of this country and constitutional government.
I think slavery went on in England after the civil war ended in America.
I salute that flag every time I pass it.

A beautiful sight in the Heart of Dixie.
I was surprised to see the battle flag of the ANV flying out here in WA. I don’t know if they’re displaced southerners, states rights activists, or just racist dumbfugks who’ve appropriated a symbol.

Likely a mix of all three.
Who was the South's, "Betsy Ross"?
© 24hourcampfire