Home
Posted By: Deans Christians #1 Enemy of Elites - 06/28/22
https://www.wnd.com/2022/06/elites-finally-reveal-1-enemy-christians/
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.

LOL
White Christians.
Christian have ALWAYS been marked for death...

OK...
God's will be done....
Well the Elites picked an easy target, I can't think of any other group more likely to ''do nothing'' except maybe pray.

The SUPER civilized white Christians going to get together and let it be known they've messed with the wrong people? Nah
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

In the short term perhaps. Nothing new.
"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me."

"All men will hate you because of Me."

"Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who persecute you."

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it also hated me first. If you belonged to the world it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Kinda interesting isn't it, that the world hated Jesus and killed Him, and now we see the same type of vitriol and hate getting directed to His followers? 2000 years later, folks. Anyone who doesn't see this? Could it make you wonder just a little bit if maybe that Jesus guy knew what was going to happen and was the real deal? Seems like He called this one. Just an observation.

God bless you, and may all Christians respond to this coming time of increased persecution and false accusations as Jesus would have us to.

bludog
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
White people period. Slated by (((them))) for termination. Anybody that doesn't 'get' it by now has their head up their ass.

Hitler said the world isn't for the faint hearted races, and he was right. The altruistic nature of Whites will cause their extinction.
Nothing new here... John wrote Revelations almost 2,000 years ago...
Everyone needs to pick up a Catholic Bible and read the book of Judith.
The only new thing is the overt statement.

LOL

Yes, especially with the anti Christian's joining in to help the elites, stupidly forgetting the elites also hate HIM and will next work to get rid of them.
Oh, I love these truths from HIM. They give so much happiness and joy. Makes me say, "Bring it Mo Fo". grin

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me."

"All men will hate you because of Me."

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it also hated me first. If you belonged to the world it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Remember, they said Noah was crazy.

No place are these words more proven true than on the Fire.

Gives new meaning to the words, "Baptized by Fire". grin

Nothing is as fine as being maligned by the blind.
well, I'm a bi-vo pastor and my sermons are on-line.
I work for a company that would likely fire me if other employees complained about my sermons.
Yet, I still preach the word and call out.....
1. Disney and other groomers....in those words and stronger language.
2. Liberal Elite, Democrats, and others that are destroying America and pushing for a global government.
3. Abortionists, except I call them "baby-killers"
4. Gay marriage, LGBQ+ community, adulterers, etc.

Basically I preach the Word. I don't pull punches. If they want to persecute me, and God chooses to allow it, so be it.
Posted By: Dess Re: Christians #1 Enemy of Elites - 06/28/22
Look at examples of how Christians are persecuted in Africa, Middle East and Asia.

Why do you think the godless communists are attacking our right to defend ourselves?
If the combined mighty Roman Empire and powerful Jewish Temple couldn’t even stamp out a tiny sect of maybe a couple of dozen followers who comprised Jesus’ movement early on, I doubt any other power structure is gonna have much success against Jesus’ movement either.
The Romans tried this once upon a time, and it didn't work out so well for them.
Now, I don't equate America with Christianity or the Kingdom. Certainly the church was not destroyed by Rome or the Jews. The only real way to destroy the church is from within. Sin.
And, the church is being systematically destroyed by carnal sin and apathy. Outside of the church walls, it's hard to tell distinguish between the church and the world.

America, likewise, will be destroyed from within. No country can attack us and win. We are, though ,being destroyed by Liberalism and an asanine desire for globalism.
This gloablism will be accomplished with the destruction of America and the Anticrhrist will come forth.
In the end, sin will cause the destruction of America and our turning wholesale away from God.
The ruling elite and their antichristian allies think they have put Christians on trial, but it is they who are on trial and the judge will be Jesus Christ.
Originally Posted by antlers
If the combined mighty Roman Empire and powerful Jewish Temple couldn’t even stamp out a tiny sect of maybe a couple of dozen followers who comprised Jesus’ movement early on, I doubt any other power structure is gonna have much success against Jesus’ movement either.
Gosh darn it,

there you go trying to make sense again.

But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses ..
Larry Fink and Bloomberg conspiring with those Virus Marxist.
Things are a little different in the Here and Now..
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One..
Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds ..
Christians are only 1 slice. These elites want ALL whites who don't follow their globalist rhetoric dead.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
White people period. Slated by (((them))) for termination. Anybody that doesn't 'get' it by now has their head up their ass.

Hitler said the world isn't for the faint hearted races, and he was right. The altruistic nature of Whites will cause their extinction.

Wrong. How did the first two attempts for Germany go?

How did it go for the Nippon in WW2.

I seem to remember the Battle of Jericho.

I seem to remember Moses at the Red Sea.

HE has moved before and HE is moving now.
Originally Posted by akrange
But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses.
Does anybody in the here and now have lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…?
Things are a little different in the Here and Now.
Yep; back then His followers believed it when He said that the very gates of Hades…death itself…would not prevail against His movement.
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One. Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds.
With lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…? I’m all ears…?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Wrong. How did the first two attempts for Germany go?

How did it go for the Nippon in WW2.

I seem to remember the Battle of Jericho.

I seem to remember Moses at the Red Sea.

HE has moved before and HE is moving now.
Gotcha, so allowing every mud on Earth to invade the US and Europe is a great thing. You really are a retard.
But the Roman’s didn’t have Lab Viruses.
Does anybody in the here and now have lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…?
Things are a little different in the Here and Now.
Yep; back then His followers believed it when He said that the very gates of Hades…death itself…would not prevail against His movement.
Believe Me they’ve learned a lot from the first One. Enough Maybe to Clear the Field of what they believe to be Weeds.
With lab viruses that specifically target Jesus’ movement…? I’m all ears…?

Indubitably..
Hahaha Hahaha
I believe God already knew all about any lab viruses, knew about open borders, knew about leftist lies, knew about every scheme of man that has appeared and will appear. I believe God has this, and if that means bad news (from an earthly perspective) for the US, for us as conservative, bible believing Christians, then so be it. For such a time as this, we have been placed here, and our challenge is to be obedient to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. WWJD? All who know Him, know the answer. God bless you all in this time of uncertainty and disruption.

bludog

LOL

Yes, especially with the anti Christian's joining in to help the elites, stupidly forgetting the elites also hate HIM and will next work to get rid of them.

1.)

You have to be the schittiest Christian to ever wander the earth.

B.)

Every major denomination on this planet had ample opportunity to fight back and bring government overreach to a screeching halt during COVID, and they didn't. Not one.
John 15:18
The church thrives under oppression, but struggles with affluence. Maybe it's time.

LOL

1.)

You have to be the schittiest Christian to ever wander the earth.

B.)

Every major denomination on this planet had ample opportunity to fight back and bring government overreach to a screeching halt during COVID, and they didn't. Not one.

Christians (not all), and the church (not all), have admittedly been generally slow to speak up against the degrading of the culture and government heavy-handedness, but then again, Christ didn’t rail against the pagan Romans or their empire either. Nor did the disciples or the apostle Paul. Government was almost ignored other than that Christians should obey laws, because its authority is God-given, and He will work out His will through it. Pushing back against corrupt government wasn’t a Christian or church intention.

Their message was really to individuals and what should characterize their lives. In regard to government, the most pointed writing was probably in Revelation with the judgement that will come upon all corrupt “kings” and nations. Yet, it really was about the judgement of all unbelievers.
And, yes, we could experience overt persecution of Christians and the church here in the US yet in my lifetime, and I’m 73.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Christians #1 Enemy of Elites - 06/28/22
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.LOL
A guy who cares about this matter would hope that the elites think as does deflave.
Christians in America and Europe (what few are left there) have definitely been afflicted with affluenza. On top of that, for the past hundred+ years, they also have been relentlessly pummeled with anti-White and anti-Christian propaganda and societal manipulation. How many Christians today are basically indiscernible from the world at large? How many Christians today think mankind is "basically good", and they recoil at the thought that any person... much less any large group of people, could possibly be so evil as the world oligarchs so clearly are? How many White Christians today think that having an affinity for their own kind is the worst sin imaginable? Their churches and their very souls have been infected with the deadly disease of "judeo-Christianity", and all kinds of very UN-Biblical doctrines are preached from their pulpuits, and sung by their "praise bands".

An easy win for the elites? They've ALREADY won. All that's left is a little mop-up operation.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Christians #1 Enemy of Elites - 06/29/22
Stophel, I appreciate your observations in most of your posts and that goes for some of them here as well. And, the "how many" inquiries you pose are worthwhile here.

But, I do not agree at all with your bottom line. I hope that we both live long enough to see that particular failure of those elites.
Originally Posted by bludog
I believe God already knew all about any lab viruses, knew about open borders, knew about leftist lies, knew about every scheme of man that has appeared and will appear. I believe God has this, and if that means bad news (from an earthly perspective) for the US, for us as conservative, bible believing Christians, then so be it. For such a time as this, we have been placed here, and our challenge is to be obedient to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. WWJD? All who know Him, know the answer. God bless you all in this time of uncertainty and disruption.

bludog

Amen
Caesar never had the ability to contemplate Extinction .
Our now day Caesar’s have that Ability..
Guess What they’ve already used it and it’s Clean compared to Nuclear Option ..
Another thing ya can’t pin it on anyone..
Exhibit A : The Yard Gnome still going to Cocktail Party’s ..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Jesus told his disciples (and we as believers) the time had come that they must provide for themselves in His absence. That time is still with us, growing more evil all the time. He also advised them and us to prepare to defend the Word, the church, and ourselves. Straight forward as possible.

Luke 22:

35 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.

36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
Assume that Jesus took a follower on a crystal ball trip into the future and it was clearly seen with indubitable certainty — despite all of the doom and gloom scenarios discussed so far on this thread, even if any or all of them came to pass — that His followers could freely have, just for the asking, their heart's deepest desire: eternal joy in the presence of God for eternity.

Would that follower not return fearless and with a completely different and bolstered confidence and perspective…? What could anything on earth really do to that follower if they are guaranteed eternal joy in the presence of their Creator for eternity…?

Jesus said to “fear not”. And it wasn’t a suggestion. For Jesus’ followers to fear the doom and gloom scenarios discussed on this thread so far — even if any or all of them came to pass — could be likened to a billionaire fearing the loss of a penny. Or more likely a scratch on that penny.
Evil WILL prevail---for a short time. After that, Good will win once and for all. When? No one knows, so in the meantime I choose to resist evil. It's not hard to know this.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
John 15:18

While looking up what this verse said, I found this, which I thought is pretty fitting also.

Proverbs 29:27

An unjust man is detestable to the righteous, and one whose way is upright is detestable to the wicked.
Deflave you wrote that Christians should have stood up to the government's covid-19 tactics. What exactly should they have done?
Originally Posted by super T
Deflave you wrote that Christians should have stood up to the government's covid-19 tactics. What exactly should they have done?

Is this a serious question?

Are you not aware of civil rights and the 1st Amendment?

I don't disagree with you but how does that separate us (Christians) from any of the other groups that make up American conservatives who haven't done anything but hope for a political solution?
Originally Posted by RJY66

I don't disagree with you but how does that separate us (Christians) from any of the other groups that make up American conservatives who haven't done anything but hope for a political solution?

Many denominations have unlimited coffers, extraordinarily competent legal counsel on payroll, and are explicitly protected under the 1st.

If these are serious questions I’d say a lot of the tithing lot need to wake the fugk up.
© 24hourcampfire