Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
D
Deans Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
D

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”
ISAIAH 41:10
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
If that’s true it’s gonna be an easy win for the elites.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

[Linked Image from images7.memedroid.com]
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Christian have ALWAYS been marked for death...

OK...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
God's will be done....

USMC 0351

We know the price of everything and the value of nothing.
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Well the Elites picked an easy target, I can't think of any other group more likely to ''do nothing'' except maybe pray.

The SUPER civilized white Christians going to get together and let it be known they've messed with the wrong people? Nah

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

In the short term perhaps. Nothing new.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me."

"All men will hate you because of Me."

"Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who persecute you."

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it also hated me first. If you belonged to the world it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Kinda interesting isn't it, that the world hated Jesus and killed Him, and now we see the same type of vitriol and hate getting directed to His followers? 2000 years later, folks. Anyone who doesn't see this? Could it make you wonder just a little bit if maybe that Jesus guy knew what was going to happen and was the real deal? Seems like He called this one. Just an observation.

God bless you, and may all Christians respond to this coming time of increased persecution and false accusations as Jesus would have us to.

bludog

Last edited by bludog; 06/28/22.

"Blessed is the man whose wife is his best friend - especially if she likes to HUNT!"

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, and love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
White people period. Slated by (((them))) for termination. Anybody that doesn't 'get' it by now has their head up their ass.

Hitler said the world isn't for the faint hearted races, and he was right. The altruistic nature of Whites will cause their extinction.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Nothing new here... John wrote Revelations almost 2,000 years ago...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Everyone needs to pick up a Catholic Bible and read the book of Judith.

Politics is War by Other Means
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
The only new thing is the overt statement.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

Yes, especially with the anti Christian's joining in to help the elites, stupidly forgetting the elites also hate HIM and will next work to get rid of them.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Oh, I love these truths from HIM. They give so much happiness and joy. Makes me say, "Bring it Mo Fo". grin

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me."

"All men will hate you because of Me."

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it also hated me first. If you belonged to the world it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you."

Remember, they said Noah was crazy.

No place are these words more proven true than on the Fire.

Gives new meaning to the words, "Baptized by Fire". grin

Nothing is as fine as being maligned by the blind.

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/28/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
well, I'm a bi-vo pastor and my sermons are on-line.
I work for a company that would likely fire me if other employees complained about my sermons.
Yet, I still preach the word and call out.....
1. Disney and other groomers....in those words and stronger language.
2. Liberal Elite, Democrats, and others that are destroying America and pushing for a global government.
3. Abortionists, except I call them "baby-killers"
4. Gay marriage, LGBQ+ community, adulterers, etc.

Basically I preach the Word. I don't pull punches. If they want to persecute me, and God chooses to allow it, so be it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Look at examples of how Christians are persecuted in Africa, Middle East and Asia.

Why do you think the godless communists are attacking our right to defend ourselves?

For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

2 Thessalonians 3:10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the combined mighty Roman Empire and powerful Jewish Temple couldn’t even stamp out a tiny sect of maybe a couple of dozen followers who comprised Jesus’ movement early on, I doubt any other power structure is gonna have much success against Jesus’ movement either.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The Romans tried this once upon a time, and it didn't work out so well for them.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Now, I don't equate America with Christianity or the Kingdom. Certainly the church was not destroyed by Rome or the Jews. The only real way to destroy the church is from within. Sin.
And, the church is being systematically destroyed by carnal sin and apathy. Outside of the church walls, it's hard to tell distinguish between the church and the world.

America, likewise, will be destroyed from within. No country can attack us and win. We are, though ,being destroyed by Liberalism and an asanine desire for globalism.
This gloablism will be accomplished with the destruction of America and the Anticrhrist will come forth.
In the end, sin will cause the destruction of America and our turning wholesale away from God.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
The ruling elite and their antichristian allies think they have put Christians on trial, but it is they who are on trial and the judge will be Jesus Christ.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

637 members (007FJ, 1minute, 1936M71, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,850 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,371
Posts18,469,186
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.