Home
Posted By: rte The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
When the Lies Come Home:BY Douglas Macgregor

After lying for months, the media are preparing the public for Ukraine’s military collapse.

Diogenes, one of the ancient world’s illustrious philosophers, believed that lies were the currency of politics, and those lies were the ones he sought to expose and debase. To make his point, Diogenes occasionally carried a lit lantern through the streets of Athens in the daylight. If asked why, Diogenes would say he was searching for an honest man.

Finding an honest man today in Washington, D.C., is equally challenging. Diogenes would need a Xenon Searchlight in each hand.

Still, there are brief moments of clarity inside the Washington establishment. Having lied prolifically for months to the American public about the origins and conduct of the war in Ukraine, the media are now preparing the American, British, and other Western publics for Ukraine’s military collapse. It is long overdue.

The Western media did everything in its power to give the Ukrainian defense the appearance of far greater strength than it really possessed. Careful observers noted that the same video clips of Russian tanks under attack were shown repeatedly. Local counterattacks were reported as though they were operational maneuvers.

Russian errors were exaggerated out of all proportion to their significance. Russian losses and the true extent of Ukraine’s own losses were distorted, fabricated, or simply ignored. But conditions on the battlefield changed little over time. Once Ukrainian forces immobilized themselves in static defensive positions inside urban areas and the central Donbas, the Ukrainian position was hopeless. But this development was portrayed as failure by the Russians to gain “their objectives.”

Ground-combat forces that immobilize soldiers in prepared defenses will be identified, targeted, and destroyed from a distance. When persistent overhead intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance assets, whether manned or unmanned, are linked to precision guided-strike weapons or modern artillery systems informed by accurate targeting data, “holding ground” is fatal to any ground force. This is all the more true in Ukraine, because it was apparent from the first action that Moscow focused on the destruction of Ukrainian forces, not on the occupation of cities or the capture of Ukrainian territory west of the Dnieper River.

The result has been the piecemeal annihilation of Ukrainian forces. Only the episodic infusion of U.S. and allied weapons kept Kiev’s battered legions in the field; legions that are now dying in great numbers thanks to Washington’s proxy war.

Kiev’s war with Moscow is lost. Ukrainian forces are being bled white. Trained replacements do not exist in sufficient numbers to influence the battle, and the situation grows more desperate by the hour. No amount of U.S. and allied military aid or assistance short of direct military intervention by U.S. and NATO ground forces can change this harsh reality.

The problem today is not ceding territory and population to Moscow in Eastern Ukraine that Moscow already controls. The future of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions along with the Donbas is decided. Moscow is also likely to secure Kharkov and Odessa, two cities that are historically Russian and Russian-speaking, as well as the territory that adjoins them. These operations will extend the conflict through the summer. The problem now is how to stop the fighting.

Whether the fighting stops in the early fall will depend on two key factors. The first involves the leadership in Kiev. Will the Zelensky government consent to the Biden program for perpetual conflict with Russia?

If the Biden administration has its way, Kiev will continue to operate as a base for the buildup of new forces poised to threaten Moscow. In practice, this means Kiev must commit national suicide by exposing the Ukrainian heartland west of the Dnieper River to massive, devastating strikes by Russia’s long-range missile and rocket forces.

Of course, these developments are not inevitable. Berlin, Paris, Rome, Budapest, Bucharest, Sofia, Vilnius, Riga, Tallin, and, yes, even Warsaw, do not have to blindly follow Washington’s lead. Europeans, like most Americans, are already peering into the abyss of an all-encompassing economic downturn that Biden’s policies are creating at home. Unlike Americans who must cope with the consequences of Biden’s ill-conceived policies, European governments can opt out of Biden’s perpetual-war plan for Ukraine.

The second factor involves Washington itself. Having poured more than $60 billion or a little more than $18 billion a month in direct or indirect transfers into a Ukrainian state that is now crumbling, the important question is, what happens to millions of Ukrainians in the rest of the country that did not flee? And where will the funds come from to rebuild Ukraine’s shattered society in a developing global economic emergency?

When inflation costs the average American household an extra $460 per month to buy the same goods and services this year as they did last year, it is quite possible that Ukraine could sink quietly beneath the waves like the Titanic without evoking much concern in the American electorate. Experienced politicians know that the American span of attention to matters beyond America’s borders is so short that an admission of defeat in Ukraine would probably have little or no immediate consequences.

However, the effects of repeated strategic failures in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, and Syria are cumulative. In the 1980s, General Motors wanted to dictate the kind of automobiles Americans would buy, but American consumers had different ideas. That’s why G.M., which dominated the U.S. market for 77 years, lost its top spot to Toyota. Washington cannot dictate all outcomes, nor can Washington escape accountability for its profligate spending and having ruined American prosperity.

In November, Americans will go to the polls. The election itself will do more than test the integrity of the American electoral process. The election is also likely to ensure that Biden is remembered for his intransigence; his refusal to change course, like Herbert Hoover in 1932. Democrats will recall that their predecessors in the Democratic Party effectively ran against Hoover for more than a half century. Republicans may end up running against Joe Biden for the next 50 years.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/when-the-lies-come-home/
That’s going to trigger some uketards.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Honestly, I just don't care about it, one way or another.
Posted By: rte Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You should .

Biden and his Bolshevik handlers have sent over 60 billion of our tax payer's dollars as well as billions in weapons to Zelensky.

Zelensky has sold sold weapons to our enemies and has off-shored our tax dollars into his accounts.
So, when Ukraine is swallowed up by the new Soviet Union, which country is next? And why?

More Nazis???
Posted By: rainshot Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
It is a well written piece.
Should China be allowed to have their way with Taiwan?

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Obama and Biden had balls…
Posted By: ribka Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Obama and Biden had balls…

low iq returds still think 20 years of wars in Iraq, syria, Somalia, Yemen and Afghanistan were worth the trillions spent there and the US lost every war as usual

why don't you fly over to Ukraine super stud and fight the Chechens helping Rusisia? Im sure you would kick their arses like Rambo. dont forget your depends and velcro white sneakers and black socks lol
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Europe had not become Putin's bitch, if Europe had invested the money necessary to protect themselves, if Ukraine wasn't the money laundering center for the rest of the world, and if Putin feared Biden and Biden was a leader.

You’re due for a booster.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

interesting correlation between a ridiculous fear of a cold virus and a love for Neo NAZIS, corrupt governments and war mongering
Posted By: Raferman Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Originally Posted by ribka

interesting correlation between a ridiculous fear of a cold virus and a love for Neo NAZIS, corrupt governments and war mongering
Did you just wiki Old toot and Burnsy?
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Originally Posted by Raferman

Be ready for another giant gift to Ukraine before midterms.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Originally Posted by Raferman

Bingo.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Hey, any of youse guys aint believing Bidet, the MSM, DNC and George Soros is crazy. Hahaha.

Talk about suckers who cant connect dots. UFR.

Hey Ustoned and MFM, they were right about Trump being crazy and bad for us, weren't they? crazy
I’ve noticed how the MSM has begun their campaign of softening us up for the inevitable capitulation of Ukraine, that’s when the money will really begin to flow. The “rebuilding” of Ukraine will be a boondoggle of corruption under the guise of compassion and brotherly love. NGO’s will flood in, organized crime will be well represented and the children of politicians and CEOs will have lucrative positions upon graduation from Yale or Harvard.

Back in March just shortly after this began I said that if I could I’d be looking to get the licensing and permits for construction and concrete work in Ukraine. If one had the equipment to spare and took care of logistics now then once the rebuilding begins they’d be first in and well positioned for big government contracts!

Forget the lost treasure of Oak Island or Gold Rush levels of return on labor and investment…..building contracts in Ukraine will be the foundation that forges future personal empires.
Posted By: Esteban325 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
Oh boy. If you are upset about being lied to about Kikelensky's campaign stature, you probably don't really want to look into the true reasons Russia invaded.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/27/22
So, when Ukraine is swallowed up by the new Soviet Union, which country is next? And why?

More Nazis???
There’s three other countries with significant Russian minorities left outside of Russia when the USSR dissolved and a region of Moldova that’s Russian and demanding independence. The Moldovian Russian enclave is on the border of Ukrainian and that area of the Ukraine will be taken and Moldova will be forced to recognize the region as independent. That region and The Odessa area of Ukraine is historically and ethnically Russian and will be taken from the Ukraine. The three Baltic states are part of NATO and are “safe” unless NATO screws up and starts a hot war with Russia. If a shooting war with Russia and NATO breaks out the Baltic states will be crushed.
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

This whole Ukraine situation could have been avoided if Europe had not become Putin's bitch, if Europe had invested the money necessary to protect themselves, if Ukraine wasn't the money laundering center for the rest of the world, and if Putin feared Biden and Biden was a leader.

The only sensible answer thus far…

Is there a reason for the childish name calling?
I have no idea if Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world… and don’t really care…yes, I’ve read the accusations, but then again, in the past 9 years I’ve read a lot of schitt that turned out to be untrue… to be honest, I don’t understand why that would be a problem so big that Russia would feel the need to start a war…convince me Russia is justified…
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

More Nazis???
There’s three other countries with significant Russian minorities left outside of Russia when the USSR dissolved and a region of Moldova that’s Russian and demanding independence. The Moldovian Russian enclave is on the border of Ukrainian and that area of the Ukraine will be taken and Moldova will be forced to recognize the region as independent. That region and The Odessa area of Ukraine is historically and ethnically Russian and will be taken from the Ukraine. The three Baltic states are part of NATO and are “safe” unless NATO screws up and starts a hot war with Russia. If a shooting war with Russia and NATO breaks out the Baltic states will be crushed.

Maybe we need to start worrying about all the ethnic minorities HERE in the U.S.? I’m not buying that BS as a valid reason for Russias invasion.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
I'm sick of this whole Ukraine crap. Stop sending them money and weapons. We got our own problems I worry about, don't give 2 shidts about theirs.

Best team wins.
Posted By: ribka Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
So you actually think Russia invaded Ukraine because of money laundering? Lol. There is no hope

I have no idea if Ukraine is the money laundering capital of the world… and don’t really care…yes, I’ve read the accusations, but then again, in the past 9 years I’ve read a lot of schitt that turned out to be untrue… to be honest, I don’t understand why that would be a problem so big that Russia would feel the need to start a war…convince me Russia is justified…

Someone told you what you want to hear.

Go get your booster. I’m sure you’re due.

Sometimes I think there ought to be an iq test in order to vote. Threads like this reinforce that thought.
Posted By: efw Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

More Nazis???

Where does this idea of Putin seeking to establish a new Soviet empire even come from? I hear it repeated all the time but haven’t ever heard of him sponsoring color revolutions abroad or other things that empire building bad guys do.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

Team Biden provoked Putin/Russia to begin this military action in Ukraine. Team Biden needed USA distraction from Team Biden US economic policy. Team Biden could have forced Zelenski to honor legal accords giving east Ukraine regions the autonomy as negotiated.
Posted By: Mr_TooDogs Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by efw

More Nazis???

Where does this idea of Putin seeking to establish a new Soviet empire even come from? I hear it repeated all the time but haven’t ever heard of him sponsoring color revolutions abroad or other things that empire building bad guys do.

This is fabricated by US MSM.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I'm sick of this whole Ukraine crap. Stop sending them money and weapons. We got our own problems I worry about, don't give 2 shidts about theirs.

Best team wins.

Well, how are the Bidens, Piglosis, Romneys, Schumers, Schietfys, Soros', Rothschilds, Rockefeller, WEF, and UN pukes supposed to get their freaking kickbacks.

If they dont get those kickbacks who will foot the bill for Houston, Suckawhore, Lostofftrail etc for pushing their swill?
Posted By: stevelyn Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Col Macgregor is one of the very few that really knows what he's talking about on the subject of pUkraine.
Posted By: irfubar Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

More Nazis???

Do everybody a favor and never leave california....
Never move elsewhere and vote!
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Joel/AK

Best team wins.

Well, how are the Bidens, Piglosis, Romneys, Schumers, Schietfys, Soros', Rothschilds, Rockefeller, WEF, and UN pukes supposed to get their freaking kickbacks.

If they dont get those kickbacks who will foot the bill for Houston, Suckawhore, Lostofftrail etc for pushing their swill?

Word.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

More Nazis???

Then Putin will take over America with his bud Bidens help.

You best move to Australia.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

Look up Victoria Nuland, color revolutions, $5 Billion 2014 overthrow of democratically elected president. 14,000 protesting Russian-speaking citizens killed by "our" favored government in Kyev. Constant NATO expansion, etc., etc., ad infinitum. And of course Zelensky's criminal oligarch handlers. This Putin bitch nonsense is ridiculous. Germany and Russia have common interests, a powerful threat to an intentionally disabled USA, that cannot be stopped indefinitely.
Posted By: srwshooter Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
biden told putin to take the country but he has to ruin the government of ukraine so he cant be investigated later. china will take tiawan and maybe japanese. then we're next hit from all sides by russia/china
Posted By: MarineHawk Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by rainshot

It's retarded. Forget all the political debate going on in this thread, the Russians are being bled far more relative to what they have available to deploy in Ukraine than the Ukrainians do fighting for their very own lives in their own country. For example, the most significant movement recently involves the Ukrainians destroying the bridges over the Dnieper River in and near Kherson. The Russians only plausible method of supplying their troops NW of that river involves those bridges. The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse. They advanced within the city limits of Kiev five months ago and were killed in so many numbers that they left months ago. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
If China attacks Taiwan what do you recommend?
Posted By: erikj Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

Team Biden provoked Putin/Russia to begin this military action in Ukraine. Team Biden needed USA distraction from Team Biden US economic policy. Team Biden could have forced Zelenski to honor legal accords giving east Ukraine regions the autonomy as negotiated.
The MIC needs to eat too.
Did you forget that THE USA and NATO were using Ukraine to threaten Russia?
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

Look up Victoria Nuland, color revolutions, $5 Billion 2014 overthrow of democratically elected president. 14,000 protesting Russian-speaking citizens killed by "our" favored government in Kyev. Constant NATO expansion, etc., etc., ad infinitum. And of course Zelensky's criminal oligarch handlers. This Putin bitch nonsense is ridiculous. Germany and Russia have common interests, a powerful threat to an intentionally disabled USA, that cannot be stopped indefinitely.

Europe's energy policies made them dependent on Putin's energy. Once that happened, it opened the door for Putin to do pretty much anything he wanted to in the region while holding Europe by the balls. Once he began massing his military on the Ukrainian border, rising energy prices paid for his little war.

NATO expansion was an excuse for Putin. With a corrupt Ukrainian government more interested in enriching themselves and not preparing themselves for Russian aggression, and with an incompetent fool focused on destroying the US economy and energy production it was the perfect invitation for Putin to take what he wanted. All the ingredients were in place and his failing health made it a probability.

The only problem is Putin overestimated the readiness of his military and leadership, and underestimated the resolve of the Ukrainian resistance and international resolve. So he is going to grind on until he achieves his goals or someone on the inside takes him out.
Posted By: erikj Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Originally Posted by MarineHawk

It's retarded. Forget all the political debate going on in this thread, the Russians are being bled far more relative to what they have available to deploy in Ukraine than the Ukrainians do fighting for their very own lives in their own country. For example, the most significant movement recently involves the Ukrainians destroying the bridges over the Dnieper River in and near Kherson. The Russians only plausible method of supplying their troops NW of that river involves those bridges. The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse. They advanced within the city limits of Kiev five months ago and were killed in so many numbers that they left months ago. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5
Any Ukrainian that thinks he's fighting for sovereignty and freedom has been mislead. They're pawns fighting for dangerous globalists intent on ruling through centralized WEF leadership.
Originally Posted by Hastings

The threat to Russia was a successful capitalistic democracy with a similar population on the Russian doorstep. There never was any military threat from Ukraine. The Russians intentionally have killed tens of thousands of Ukrainian civilians in Ukraine. The Ukrainians have killed zero Russian civilians in Russia.
Originally Posted by erikj
Any Ukrainian that thinks he's fighting for sovereignty and freedom has been mislead. They're pawns fighting for dangerous globalists intent on ruling through centralized WEF leadership.

It doesn't matter militarily. They all BELIEVE that it is fight to the death if necessary or die anyway or live in slavery. It's what they believe, not why they believe it, that matters. The depleted, poorly trained, and unmotivated Russian forces do not believe that that they are fighting for their own existence or way of life. The Ukrainians do, even if you are smarter than they are and know better.
Posted By: rainshot Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
Ukraine has never been a "Capitalistic Democracy". Hey are an Oligarchy ran by a president seated by corruption chosen by the men that paid to put him there. Zelenskyy was an actor and comedian. The citizens of Ukraine have no say in the government and Zelenskyy uses a Gestapo like police organization to murder, torture and keep the populace in line with party thinking. Russia today comes closer to the description "Capitalistic Democracy" than Ukraine ever did.
Russia invaded for a number of reasons. Russian ethnic Ukrainians have been persecuted for many years and Zelenskyy signed the Minsk agreed to stop the bloodshed but never honored the agreement. Ukraine has been used by the world governments for a money laundering enterprise for decades and Biden is not the only American politician to take advantage of the corruption there. The administration's urging NATO to fast-track Ukraine in was the last straw. Not unlike the Cuban Missile crisis of the 60's Russia did not want NATO missiles and troupes on their border.
People must understand that Russia today is not the Russia of Stalin.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
You Know It Is Getting Bad for Ukraine When PBS Disputes the Propaganda
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
... The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse.
Unreal, fantasy, magical thinking.

Since the Russians withdrew from Kiev, can you point to a single area of Ukraine that Ukraine has taken from the Russians and held?

Even the supposed encirclement of 2,000 Russian forces near Kherson earlier this week evaporated as Ukrainian forces were annihilated.

The threat to Russia was a successful capitalistic democracy with a similar population on the Russian doorstep. There never was any military threat from Ukraine. The Russians intentionally have killed tens of thousands of Ukrainian civilians in Ukraine. The Ukrainians have killed zero Russian civilians in Russia.
" a successful capitalistic democracy"? Ukraine? "never any military threat"?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
... The Ukrainians are retaking the large volume of occupied territory there. The Russians motivation for dying in Ukraine, which happens about 100-200 times per day, is nonexistent. Aside from all the poly-talk, the Ukrainians all believe that they have to fight or be killed or enslaved. They are being given better, longer-ranged weapons than the Russians have. They are destroying the limited and insufficient Russian supplies of ordinance. The Ukrainians are bleeding but winning. The Russians are just holding on until they collapse.
Unreal, fantasy, magical thinking.

Since the Russians withdrew from Kiev, can you point to a single area of Ukraine that Ukraine has taken from the Russians and held?

Even the supposed encirclement of 2,000 Russian forces near Kherson earlier this week evaporated as Ukrainian forces were annihilated.

The Ukrainians are moving forward in the Kherson Oblast, where the Russians essentially are out of supply because of the blown bridges. They retook the Russian occupied areas around Kiev and Kharkiv. They do not have the offensive power to blitz the Russians out of the occupied areas. But the Russians cannot sustain their invasion if it continues to be vigorously opposed. They lost perhaps around 75,000 troops during the entire invasion—a number that increases every day. https://news.yahoo.com/more-75-000-russian-troops-121057313.html. They have only been recruiting/taking new personal for military service from the poorest Russian peasantry because they know that they will face a revolt if they start sending middle-class men to become cannon fodder.

As a general military rule, a nation needs at least one fully supplied infantryman per 50 occupied civilians to successfully occupy a hostile enemy population. That would be 60,000 troops for Kiev alone and 800,000 for all of Ukraine. And that’s after defeating the military units there. The Russians simply don’t have that scale of resources.

Since retreating from Kiev (their primary target of the entire invasion), the Russians concentrated all of their offensive resources to take a dangerously-exposed protrusion of Ukrainian forces in the eastern Donbass—east of Kramatorsk. They succeeded with great loss of life in taking a very small area of Ukrainian territory and have done nothing since. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5. They don’t have the resources to conduct successful offensive operations, or they would be doing so. They’re just shelling and bombing stuff, which just horrifies the Ukrainians and stiffens their resolve.

The Russians tried, and woefully failed, in the beginning of the campaign to engage the Ukrainian ground forces directly with infantry and armor. I was trained to do that many decades ago. The Russians don’t even have a doctrine for doing that. They simply tried to drive in and fire. That doesn’t work. So, now, they have just relegated their offensive operations to artillery battles. They have so many deficiencies in their resupply system. They don’t even have night-vision capabilities. We had that 31 years ago in Desert Storm. They don’t have an effective command and control system. There is so much more. Some of that can be masked when on defense, but not on offense.

ha ha. good sarcasm. of course the financial times and yahoo news. lol. Both sources said Putin was dying of cancer 6 months ago and would die soon. The both said the Ukrainians were beating Russia badly with 40 year old javelins. Ukraine has lost every battle since beginning of war

14,000 dead Russian civilians in east Ukraine from 2014 to 2022 killed by mostly Azov Neo NAZi para military that were listed as a terrorist group before the war stared by the UN

Ukraine is a democracy? lol Ukraine has been routinely ranked as one of the most corrupt countries in the world where political opponents and journalist who speak out are assassinated . I've worked there in the past

Its funny when Americans, who are used to fighting small third world groups the past 60 years who use camels as transportation, and have no Air Force, navy, air defense artillery tanks, understand modern warfare. Russia has no military doctrine? Their military doctrine has been the same since wwII
The Ukrainians are moving forward in the Kherson Oblast, where the Russians essentially are out of supply because of the blown bridges.
The UAF is getting destroyed in Kherson. That area is steppe and there is no cover for them. They get shelled as soon as they move out of cover.
They retook the Russian occupied areas around Kiev and Kharkiv.
What have they done lately?
They do not have the offensive power to blitz the Russians out of the occupied areas.
That's certainly true.
But the Russians cannot sustain their invasion if it continues to be vigorously opposed. They lost perhaps around 75,000 troops during the entire invasion—a number that increases every day. https://news.yahoo.com/more-75-000-russian-troops-121057313.html. They have only been recruiting/taking new personal for military service from the poorest Russian peasantry because they know that they will face a revolt if they start sending middle-class men to become cannon fodder.
Yahoo is not a reliable source. Our army takes women, trannies and illegal aliens and depends on contractors to do the heavy lifting. Your point?

As a general military rule, a nation needs at least one fully supplied infantryman per 50 occupied civilians to successfully occupy a hostile enemy population. That would be 60,000 troops for Kiev alone and 800,000 for all of Ukraine. And that’s after defeating the military units there. The Russians simply don’t have that scale of resources.
That rule of thumb doesn't apply here. Ukraine is about 1/2 ethnic Russian. A lot of AFU have defected to the Russian side. Eastern Ukraine welcomes Russia with open arms.

Since retreating from Kiev (their primary target of the entire invasion), the Russians concentrated all of their offensive resources to take a dangerously-exposed protrusion of Ukrainian forces in the eastern Donbass—east of Kramatorsk. They succeeded with great loss of life in taking a very small area of Ukrainian territory and have done nothing since. https://www.ft.com/content/4351d5b0-0888-4b47-9368-6bc4dfbccbf5. They don’t have the resources to conduct successful offensive operations, or they would be doing so. They’re just shelling and bombing stuff, which just horrifies the Ukrainians and stiffens their resolve.
Russia has been steadily advancing through entrenched AFU in the East. They are about to take Siversk. All Russia has been doing is offense.

The Russians tried, and woefully failed, in the beginning of the campaign to engage the Ukrainian ground forces directly with infantry and armor. I was trained to do that many decades ago. The Russians don’t even have a doctrine for doing that. They simply tried to drive in and fire. That doesn’t work. So, now, they have just relegated their offensive operations to artillery battles. They have so many deficiencies in their resupply system. They don’t even have night-vision capabilities. We had that 31 years ago in Desert Storm. They don’t have an effective command and control system. There is so much more. Some of that can be masked when on defense, but not on offense.
None of that seems to be stopping Russia. It surprises me that you don't understand how artillery is used to soften defenses before infantry assaults. The same tactics have been used throughout the history of modern warfare. Artillery really is the king of battle. I'd hate to be a grunt under your command.

How do you suggest fixed, fortified defenses be assaulted? Send men into the grinder?
Posted By: rte Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22

A well respecter retired Colonel named Douglas Macgregor penned this article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

Your uninformed diatribe is laughable,as well as link to "Financial Times".That's where I'd go to find correct information about this conflict.lol

This guy makes some good points, but he seems to have an agenda. For example, he says that any Ukrainian victory in the Kherson area would be only political because it would not affect the military situation it he eastern Donbas. I think that is incorrect. If the Ukrainians push the Russians back across the Dnieper River in the Kherson area, they won’t need many troops to defend the west bank of that immensely-wide river. Then, they can transfer most of those troops engaged there to the Donbas where the Russians already are struggling.
Originally Posted by rte
Your uninformed diatribe is laughable,as well as link to "Financial Times".That's where I'd go to find correct information about this conflict.lol

The map on that site is from the Institute for the Study of War. It's been updated daily and has proved to be accurate thus far.

The threat to Russia was a successful capitalistic democracy
with a similar population on the Russian doorstep. There never was any military threat from Ukraine. The Russians intentionally have killed tens of thousands of Ukrainian civilians in Ukraine. The Ukrainians have killed zero Russian civilians in Russia.

You must live in "lala land".

Successful Democracies don't engage in these activities:

1.Ban all opposition political parties in Ukraine
2.Outlaw all media except those outlets controlled by his regime
3.Outlaw books, films, music, artwork and theatrical productions that reference the Russian-ethnic history of Ukraine.
4.Jail the opposition.
5.Support Nazis who have kidnapped,tortured and murdered the opposition.
6.Bomb civilians and indiscriminately kill 14,000 men,women and children.
7.Steal billions from the people of Ukraine and billions more from U.S.taxpayers.
Ukraine black list funded by US tax payers. Anyone who questions the war and corruption including Sen Rand Paul and Tulsi Gabbard banned from Ukraine

Good thing we sent over 60 billion to Neo nazi clown

https://cpd.gov.ua/reports/спікери-які-просувають-співзвучні-ро/
None of that seems to be stopping Russia. It surprises me that you don't understand how artillery is used to soften defenses before infantry assaults. The same tactics have been used throughout the history of modern warfare. Artillery really is the king of battle. I'd hate to be a grunt under your command.

How do you suggest fixed, fortified defenses be assaulted? Send men into the grinder?

Compare Russian tactical offensive doctrine (or lack thereof) and capabilities to the far-superior doctrines, capabilities, and training of the U.S. Marine Corps in assaulting established infantry positions with anti-armor infantry weapons. Vehicle-bound units can effectively fight enemy armor without infantry support. But, defeating infantry with anti-armor capabilities (as with the Ukrainian forces), requires integrated tactical operations, based on extensive training, by a combined-arms force, involving well coordinated actions by armor and supporting infantry, which can be further improved by the competent coordinated use of close air support and artillery when available. This is totally lacking by the current Russian forces and actions in Ukraine and largely accounts for their failure to take a fraction of the ground they assumed they would have at the onset of the war. By way of one example, this combined-arms tactical doctrine has been mastered and used to great effect by the U.S. Marine Corps. It involves a well-coordinated lightning-fast employment and projection of violence from numerous directions and assets, which causes immediate chaos in the opposing infantry formations and a rapid decline in enemy command and control capabilities and morale. By contrast, the Russians seem to have naively believed that they could simply drive their forces into and through Ukraine with the optically-apparent omnipotence of their large inventory of powerful tanks and other armored vehicles. They just got blown up in their vehicles. That’s why they’re not in Kiev now.
Originally Posted by rte
A well respecter retired Colonel named Douglas Macgregor penned this article.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Macgregor

You're like every other jack-wagon who is woefully uninformed .

You have a dire need to misquote members.

This guy makes some good points, but he seems to have an agenda. For example, he says that any Ukrainian victory in the Kherson area would be only political because it would not affect the military situation it he eastern Donbas. I think that is incorrect. If the Ukrainians push the Russians back across the Dnieper River in the Kherson area, they won’t need many troops to defend the west bank of that immensely-wide river. Then, they can transfer most of those troops engaged there to the Donbas where the Russians already are struggling.
But UFA has already failed to push Russia back in Kherson. They get annihilated every time they try. The bridges are only a minor inconvenience to the Russians, since they control both sides of the river there. The just push equipment across by air or on temp bridges.
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
When was the last time the Marines fought anyone with a pulse?
Originally Posted by rte

The map on that site is from the Institute for the Study of War. It's been updated daily and has proved to be accurate thus far.

lol. Funded by the military industrial complex who make money off of wars and lobbyists . 60 billion so far. zero legitimacy

This great institute sure helped in Afghanistan and Iraq. lol US lost those wars

he Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is a United States–based think tank founded in 2007 by Kimberly Kagan, providing research and analysis regarding issues of defense and foreign affairs. It has produced reports on the Syrian War, the War in Afghanistan, and the Iraq War, "focusing on military operations, enemy threats, and political trends in diverse conflict zones".[1][2] It currently publishes daily reports on the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.[3]

ISW was founded in response to the stagnation of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, with core funding provided by a group of defense contractors.[4] According to a mission statement on its website, ISW aims to provide "real-time, government-independent, and open-source analysis of ongoing military operations and insurgent attacks".[5] ISW currently operates as a nonprofit organization, supported by contributions from defense contractors[6] including General Dynamics, DynCorp,[7] and previously, Raytheon.[8] It is headquartered in Washington, D.C.[9]
Originally Posted by JoeBob

When was the last time they failed to take an objective they were given? A military one, not counting a sustained occupation.

When was the last time they failed to take an objective they were given? A military one, not counting a sustained occupation.

When was the last time they executed a combined arms operation against someone with a pulse?
lol. when was the last time the US won a war and fought a country with an actual army, Air Force, navy, air defence, drones, submarines, hyper sonic missiles?

How many times were drones used to guide artillery and rockets against marines in Iraq , syria, Yemen and Afghanistan? Did the marines dig super fortified bunkers and fight from them due to heavy artillery ( thousands of rounds a day) like in Ukraine? ? How many times were HIMARS rockets, hyper sonic missiles used against marines by Iraqis and Afghanis? ? How many thousands of cluster bombs were dropped on marines in Iraq and Afghanistan every week?

Compare Russian tactical offensive doctrine (or lack thereof) and capabilities to the far-superior doctrines, capabilities, and training of the U.S. Marine Corps in assaulting established infantry positions with anti-armor infantry weapons. Vehicle-bound units can effectively fight enemy armor without infantry support. But, defeating infantry with anti-armor capabilities (as with the Ukrainian forces), requires integrated tactical operations, based on extensive training, by a combined-arms force, involving well coordinated actions by armor and supporting infantry, which can be further improved by the competent coordinated use of close air support and artillery when available. This is totally lacking by the current Russian forces and actions in Ukraine and largely accounts for their failure to take a fraction of the ground they assumed they would have at the onset of the war. By way of one example, this combined-arms tactical doctrine has been mastered and used to great effect by the U.S. Marine Corps. It involves a well-coordinated lightning-fast employment and projection of violence from numerous directions and assets, which causes immediate chaos in the opposing infantry formations and a rapid decline in enemy command and control capabilities and morale. By contrast, the Russians seem to have naively believed that they could simply drive their forces into and through Ukraine with the optically-apparent omnipotence of their large inventory of powerful tanks and other armored vehicles. They just got blown up in their vehicles. That’s why they’re not in Kiev now.
By way of one example, this combined-arms tactical doctrine has been mastered and used to great effect by the U.S. Marine Corps.
Haven't y'all been chased out of every country you've invaded since North Korea? By stone age enemy? Maybe with the exception of Grenada?
Posted By: Boomer454 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
By way of one example, this combined-arms tactical doctrine has been mastered and used to great effect by the U.S. Marine Corps.
Haven't y'all been chased out of every country you've invaded since North Korea? By stone age enemy? Maybe with the exception of Grenada?

Did you forget about Operation Desert Storm? That was a strategic masterpiece demonstrating American military might if there ever was one. Mentioning it in the same post as the big screwup in Ukraine is almost sacrilege, especially as it is pretty obvious that the "special operation" was clearly intended as a sort of Discount Desert Storm if you will.

Anyways, Ukraine in itsself doesn't really interest me, it's not any less corrupt and run by oligarchs than Russia. However, I cannot stomach seeing a European country being overrun by the russian mongol horde under the guise of "antifascism" and "denazification" (gee, I wonder who uses these terms in our countries...). Things like the relocation of the Ukrainian population in occupied territories as well as the whole DPR/LPR conscript armies' existence show that russian ideology has not changed one bit since they flew the soviet flag (heck, they still frequently fly the soviet flag).

Another issue I have with the article in the OP is the mentality that the whole world revolves around the United States and especially it's president, which just isn't true. NATO and the US threatening Russia is a thinly veiled excuse for invading a country's most resource rich areas - look it up, eastern Ukraine has a lot of gas and oil. A missile from Latvia would reach moscow just as fast as a missile from Ukraine. But of course some peoples are so divided, that a few people will believe foreign propaganda without question because they oppose their current government. The russians know this and have used it to effectively play both sides of the political spectrum. Just look at the American c*mmunists who readily applaud russia and are quick to condemn the empire of evil that is NATO.

Let's not kid ourselves, however. If this turns into a year long war of attrition, the Ukies will run out of resources and personnel and no amount of online virtue signalling will change that.

[Linked Image from desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz]
Originally Posted by Boomer454

Did you forget about Operation Desert Storm? That was a strategic masterpiece demonstrating American military might if there ever was one. Mentioning it in the same post as the big screwup in Ukraine is almost sacrilege, especially as it is pretty obvious that the "special operation" was clearly intended as a sort of Discount Desert Storm if you will.

Anyways, Ukraine in itsself doesn't really interest me, it's not any less corrupt and run by oligarchs than Russia. However, I cannot stomach seeing a European country being overrun by the russian mongol horde under the guise of "antifascism" and "denazification" (gee, I wonder who uses these terms in our countries...). Things like the relocation of the Ukrainian population in occupied territories as well as the whole DPR/LPR conscript armies' existence show that russian ideology has not changed one bit since they flew the soviet flag (heck, they still frequently fly the soviet flag).

Another issue I have with the article in the OP is the mentality that the whole world revolves around the United States and especially it's president, which just isn't true. NATO and the US threatening Russia is a thinly veiled excuse for invading a country's most resource rich areas - look it up, eastern Ukraine has a lot of gas and oil. A missile from Latvia would reach moscow just as fast as a missile from Ukraine. But of course some peoples are so divided, that a few people will believe foreign propaganda without question because they oppose their current government. The russians know this and have used it to effectively play both sides of the political spectrum. Just look at the American c*mmunists who readily applaud russia and are quick to condemn the empire of evil that is NATO.

Let's not kid ourselves, however. If this turns into a year long war of attrition, the Ukies will run out of resources and personnel and no amount of online virtue signalling will change that.

Desert Storm? You mean that war where the enemy was surrendering to news helicopters?
Desert Storm? You mean that war where the enemy was surrendering to news helicopters?
That's the ideal outcome when aircraft and cruise missiles do their job right. And this was clearly the intention when invading Ukraine - they expected to be welcomed with open arms while the Ukie army collapses. This doesn't happen when certain people or certain weapons do not do their job, though.
That's the ideal outcome when aircraft and cruise missiles do their job right. And this was clearly the intention when invading Ukraine - they expected to be welcomed with open arms while the Ukie army collapses. This doesn't happen when certain people or certain weapons do not do their job, though.

I must have missed the month long air campaign taking out infrastructure, both military and civilian, and defensive positions staged by the Russians before they crossed the DL.

The South trying to leave the union [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
We've had many months to see a campaign like that, haven't we? Yet despite the Ukrainian airforce being destroyed in the first hours of the conflict, they keep flying sorties.

Anyways I think we are straying a little from the original point - that being that the Gulf War was a very well executed conflict with an initial situation comparable to that of the Ukraine conflict.
We've had many months to see a campaign like that, haven't we? Yet despite the Ukrainian airforce being destroyed in the first hours of the conflict, they keep flying sorties.

Anyways I think we are straying a little from the original point - that being that the Gulf War was a very well executed conflict with an initial situation comparable to that of the Ukraine conflict.

Lol…the Russians my have been pretty damned impressive too…31 YEARS AGO!!
Did you forget about Operation Desert Storm?
No, I did not forget. Nothing of value to this country was accomplished there and the strongman was left in power.

I have doubts this country could defeat Mexico as it stands now. So Grenada still stands as our only victory in decades. That is if it didn't go communist anyway.

Now we owe trillions to the central banks and the Mideast and Europe are still fighting, China is communist, India, and Pakistan don't like us.

But I guess Iraq was pushed out of Kuwait for what benefit to us I cannot see.

Oh, by the way, Vietnam is still communist, and we haven't paid for that fiasco or the interest on it yet.

desert storm was based on on lie just like the second time the US invaded Iraq based on fake wmd's. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan trains and sponsors terrorists the us and we attack a backward third world Afghanistan and of course lost that war. And we give billions in aid to terrorist sponsoring nations every year.

lol. what are you talking about? Ukraine amassed an army of 180,000 in Eastern Ukraine in January this year

comparing the third world camel based Iraq military capabilities vs Russia? How many nuclear subs does Iraq have? ada batteries? planes? drones? military satellites? nuclear weapons? tanks? howitzers? lol

US has invaded Iraq two times, killed over 500,000 civilians, spent billions still and lost . Losing and wounding thousands of American soldiers, 1/2 million dead civilians and spending billions of dollars a victory is funny.

desert storm was based on on lie just like the second time the US invaded Iraq based on fake wmd's. Saudi Arabia, Pakistan trains and sponsors terrorists the us and we attack a backward third world Afghanistan and of course lost that war. And we give billions in aid to terrorist sponsoring nations every year.

lol. what are you talking about? Ukraine amassed an army of 180,000 in Eastern Ukraine in January this year

comparing the third world camel based Iraq military capabilities vs Russia? How many nuclear subs does Iraq have? ada batteries? planes? drones? military satellites? nuclear weapons? tanks? howitzers? lol

US has invaded Iraq two times, killed over 500,000 civilians, spent billions still and lost . Losing and wounding thousands of American soldiers, 1/2 million dead civilians and spending billions of dollars a victory is funny.

Did you somehow miss that in this analogy, the Ukes are the Iraqis?

Did you forget about Operation Desert Storm?
No, I did not forget. Nothing of value to this country was accomplished there and the strongman was left in power.

I have doubts this country could defeat Mexico as it stands now. So Grenada still stands as our only victory in decades. That is if it didn't go communist anyway.

Now we owe trillions to the central banks and the Mideast and Europe are still fighting, China is communist, India, and Pakistan don't like us.

But I guess Iraq was pushed out of Kuwait for what benefit to us I cannot see.

Oh, by the way, Vietnam is still communist, and we haven't paid for that fiasco or the interest on it yet.

This is a political issue, though. The - and I quote - "combined-arms tactical doctrine" (which the post you quoted in the first place mentioned) showed itsself to be quite successful in the first Gulf War.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/28/22
What did Putin/Russia ask for in February - assurance that Ukraine would not be allowed to join NATO and that the Ukrainian government abide by the Minsk accords and stop fighting a war against their own Russian-speaking people in eastern UKraine.

The US chose war over diplomacy. In the end, Ukraine will be a lot smaller, probably less free, with a wrecked economy and destroyed infrastructure. Which, by the way, the US taxpayer will pay billions and billions and billions to rebuild.

And there will be a whole lot of dead men and boys, widows, orphans, and crying mothers. Many of them Christian.

We will have alienated Russia totally, and probably set back their development and assimilation by two generations.

Do you honestly believe they want a new Soviet Union? They wanted security, time, access to their only warm water port.

Am I defending their actions? No, but there was a better way forward. And we refused to look for it.

We have subjected our (silly, crazy, weak, old and green obsessed) European friends to great risk. Just wait until this winter when there is no natural gas in Berlin. How do you fight a war against the people who keep you warm in the winter?

But the absolute stupidest thing about all of this is the extraordinary strategic depth we have given the Chinese by chasing Russia into their arms. Because I tell you what - Russia may not want to take over the world, but China does. F’n imbecile Uktards, liberals, and neocons.
By the way, if you think the US is on the “right side” of this, you agree with Joe Biden. That should tell you something.
As long as I’m on my tirade here - I’ll give you another one.

Europe is your dad’s old army buddy. Heck of a good guy, but he is kinda losing it in his old age. Even worse, he has a daughter that is friends with your sister, California. Now your sister is one crazy, left-wing b***h. But Europe’s daughter is that x3. And she moved home with daddy and her Muslim boyfriend.

So you better watch out how much trust you put in that household, dad’s old army buddy or not.
Posted By: Northman Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Russia has lost just 1500 tanks in 6 months... their newest tanks. Not the T-64s they are shipping in from storage now.
40.000 killed soldiers and 2-3 times as many WIA.
They sent in 85% of their military capacity into Ukraine. The rest are border guards and desk jockeys.
They don't fly into Ukraine airspace, because so much of their planes and helicopters are being shot down by their own AAs... when they are not shot down by Ukraine AA.

Now they have trapped 15-25.000 Russian troops in Kherson, with no way to cross the Dniper river..

Quite a lot of people here really buy into the Kremlin propaganda... really sad.
Either they are just very very gullible... or, maybe has russian heritage.

Every morning I wake up, read on reddit another 1-200 Russian soldiers and a few high ranking officers killed in another Himars strike.
Sip my coffee and happy there are less and less Russians in the world.

Now both House and Senate are pushing for classifying Russia as a State Sponsor of Terrorism.
Major assets are going to be seized, any companies still doing business there will flee or face sanctions and probably loose access to US markets.
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine.

Posted By: Raferman Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Originally Posted by Northman
Russia has lost just 1500 tanks in 6 months... their newest tanks. Not the T-64s they are shipping in from storage now.
They sent in 85% of their military capacity into Ukraine. The rest are border guards and desk jockeys.
They don't fly into Ukraine airspace, because so much of their planes and helicopters are being shot down by their own AAs... when they are not shot down by Ukraine AA.

Now they have trapped 15-25.000 Russian troops in Kherson, with no way to cross the Dniper river..

Quite a lot of people here really buy into the Kremlin propaganda... really sad.

Every morning I wake up, read on reddit another 1-200 Russian soldiers and a few high ranking officers killed in another Himars strike.

Now both House and Senate are pushing for classifying Russia as a State Sponsor of Terrorism.
Major assets are going to be seized, any companies still doing business there will flee or face sanctions and probably loose access to US markets.
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine.

Get your news from Reddit?
Posted By: Tyrone Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Quoted for posterity, even though on the day it was typed there was already a lot wrong about it.

No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine..
Posted By: jaguartx Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22

Hey, you sound pretty smart. You want to defend open borders, unconstitutional lockdowns, $60 billion to Ukraine for money laundering, 107,000 Chynese Fentanyl deaths last year, Biden lying about Hunters foreign business deals, sexualization of children, flying in illegally thousands of Middle Eastern moslems, selling millions of barrels of our Strategic oil reserve or cutting off Regeneron, or .....

Or maybe you really arent so smart?

Hey, you sound pretty smart. You want to defend open borders, unconstitutional lockdowns, $60 billion to Ukraine for money laundering, 107,000 Chynese Fentanyl deaths last year, Biden lying about Hunters foreign business deals, sexualization of children, flying in illegally thousands of Middle Eastern moslems, selling millions of barrels of our Strategic oil reserve or cutting off Regeneron, or .....

Northmam and JeffO are highly respected members and 2A supporters Jag.
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism I hear you say.....
Posted By: ribka Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
walt proves once again that he is a drunk and a moron. no wonder he's a child groomer and worships Biden the pedophile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKHGp1XPv48

Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism Whataboutism I hear you say.....
How much Russian territory is Ukraine occupying?
Posted By: Hastings Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
No Visas, Hopefully any Russians in the US will lose their citizenship, Ukraine can sue for reparations and anything seized in the US will be sold and given to Ukraine..
This is terrible news. I was hoping Russia would put Ukraine and NATO in their place. I wish to hell we would cut NATO loose.
Posted By: stevelyn Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Let the bastards freeze in the dark smeared in their own schittt.

This is terrible news. I was hoping Russia would put Ukraine and NATO in their place. I wish to hell we would cut NATO loose.

A split in the defense pact between the two western white continents... sounds like a winning Plan for China, Russia, Iran..

Sounds like their disinformation money are paying of...

But youre too gutless to answer, because regardless of how smart you are, you have no answers.

You have no answers because your DNC has no answers. You just have the BS you got from the MSM. You yourself have nothing, because your brain has nothing but MSM BS.

And when the truth comes out about your pedophile and child killing heros you know what youre going to have? Youre going to have nothing but the BS you get from the MSM.

You have nothing about 107,000 deaths from Fentanyl last year because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about drag queen programs in elementary school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about pedo grooming of kids in school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on open borders because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on inflation or high gas prices because CNN has told you nothing.

You know why they have told you nothing?

They told you nothing because you are nothing.

And thats the way you like it.

A split in the defense pact between the two western white continents... sounds like a winning Plan for China, Russia, Iran..

Sounds like their disinformation money are paying of...

Fughking teacher. Ha. No wonder we are $30 trilion in debt.

You couldnt teach a dog to eat steak.

You know why? You gotta be smarter than the freaking dog.
Posted By: Raspy Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22

But youre too gutless to answer, because regardless of how smart you are, you have no answers.

You have no answers because your DNC has no answers. You just have the BS you got from the MSM. You yourself have nothing, because your brain has nothing but MSM BS.

And when the truth comes out about your pedophile and child killing heros you know what youre going to have? Youre going to have nothing but the BS you get from the MSM.

You have nothing about 107,000 deaths from Fentanyl last year because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about drag queen programs in elementary school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing about pedo grooming of kids in school because CNN has told you nothing.

You have nothing on inflation or high gas prices because CNN has told you nothing.

Jag, another grand slam.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Thanks, Raspy. GOD bless.
Hey, they lost 1500 5 gal tanks of Diesel.

CNN said. Course, they also said Little Kim was dead and Putin was dying of cancer.

And Killery was 38 points ahead at election time.

Northmam of course says, nevermind, they're gonna be right sometime.
Posted By: Huncho Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You should .

Biden and his Bolshevik handlers have sent over 60 billion of our tax payer's dollars as well as billions in weapons to Zelensky.

Zelensky has sold sold weapons to our enemies and has off-shored our tax dollars into his accounts.
Now that's something to fight back.
Posted By: Huncho Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/29/22
Originally Posted by Raspy

Jag, another grand slam.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
The lies are non stop

I don't even have CNN, or watch any of their content... so next point?
Posted By: Slope77 Re: The Lies About Ukraine. - 07/30/22

No Russian heritage here. German, Norwegian, English. Unfortunately it seems like any German men with balls died in WWII.

Northman, all I can say is stop celebrating how many Russians there aren’t and start worrying about how many Chinese there are.

The news today should confirm all of this. On, the other hand, I am starting to think that maybe we should compensate China if they hang on to Pelosi for us for a while.
© 24hourcampfire