Home
Posted By: Jim_Conrad imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Frogsnacks. I am exhausted today.

Didn't do a hell of a lot...got the cows moved, worked on camper, moved a tractor, did chores...ect.

This fugging eyeball......I have a deal where the lashes on my right eye grow the wrong way into my eye.

They either lay on the eye or they poke right into it.

The wife yanks em out with a tweezer when she is here or we are not so busy. We were busy and she is off doing stuff.

Pitiful day. Wore me out. You guys with chronic pain must be wore out all the time.

Here's a go.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Chronic pain sucks worse than living in an Oregon T1-11 shack.
Posted By: irfubar Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Just wait Jimbo.... in 10 yrs everyday will hurt like that , even if you do nothing.
Drinkin helps. smile
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Could be worse….

You could be tending to your equisit lawn and brambles in Yankee land

And having to stand in the free food line.
Posted By: SamOlson Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Chit dude, that sounds pretty f'ing annoying!

Wouldn't you know I just called it a day as well and may have just cracked an ice cold can of fizzy puzzy water...

And a shot???
(yep)

We were on the road again at 5AM trying to beat the heat and wind at out tinder box hinterland 'hay' field. Helluva lightning show on the way north.

Baled until about 10AM and I was too chicken to start swathing in the 20-25mph breeze. So we drove back home and did a wheat field scouting trip on the way back.

Between the grasshoppers and saw fly it's fairly ugly. Drought is bad enough but the bugs got us even worse this year. It's sickening.

Came home about 2PM and tore the radiators apart on my trusty Ford....

I had blown this out with air last week, took the water spray to it this afternoon.

[Linked Image from hosting.photobucket.com]

Posted By: JeffA Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Trichiasis: When Eyelashes Grow Toward the Eye

Treatment

There are many ways to treat trichiasis.

Your doctor may use little forceps to pluck out the pesky lashes. This is the most common way to treat it. They will numb your eyeball with drops and pull the lash out of its follicle. It usually comes out easily and doesn’t hurt.

You may need artificial teardrops for a couple of days. Your lashes will grow back in 3 to 5 months, but there’s still a chance they’ll come in the wrong way.

Children often outgrow trichiasis. If your child has a scratch on their eye, the doctor may prescribe antibiotic drops and may also suggest an artificial tear ointment to protect it.

To clear up wrong-way eyelashes for good, your doctor may suggest surgery.

Options include:

Ablation. This normally takes place in an office or clinic. Your doctor numbs your eye and then uses lasers to remove lashes and hair follicles.

Electrolysis. Your doctor removes the lashes with electricity.

Cryosurgery. The doctor removes the lashes and follicles by freezing them.

Talk to your eye doctor about the best treatment for you
Posted By: Partsman Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Trichiasis is a common eyelash problem that causes eyelashes to grow abnormally. Instead of growing outward, a few eyelashes may grow inward toward the eye. Because eyelashes are often very coarse, trichiasis can feel like a needle poking into your eye and that often causes pain and irritation—but it can also cause damage to your eye if not resolved.

Symptoms of Trichiasis
Trichiasis can cause your eyelashes to rub against the conjunctiva and the cornea, causing pain and irritation. The constant irritation to the cornea can sometimes cause a corneal abrasion. Inflammation and vision loss can also occur if the condition becomes chronic or ongoing.

People with trichiasis often complain of the following symptoms:1

Foreign body sensation
Eye redness
Blurry vision
Watery eyes
Eye pain
Many say they feel like something is scratching their eye or they think that there is a piece of sand in their eye.

Contact your eye healthcare provider when you feel eye irritation, as a corneal abrasion or infection can develop.

Causes
Sometimes healthcare providers do not find a reason why the eyelashes grow the wrong way. This is called an idiopathic cause. The eye appears healthy, but the eyelash just tends to grow inward.

However, a very common cause of trichiasis is blepharitis. Blepharitis causes infection and inflammation of the eyelids and eyelid margin. When this occurs, the hair follicles can become misdirected and cause trichiasis.

There are a few other eye conditions that may cause the eyelashes to be misdirected or grow abnormally:2

Entropion: The eyelid loses its normal elasticity and flips or folds inward. This is sometimes due to age or being overweight. It is seen more commonly in adults.
Injury: If the eyelid is torn or injured, the position of the eyelashes may change and grow inward. This can happen as a result of the surgical repair of an injured eyelid.
Distichiasis: An extra row of eyelashes develops and grows inward, rubbing against the eye.3

Treatment Options
The following options may be used to treat trichiasis. Your healthcare provider will decide which treatment option is best for you. If the initial treatment your healthcare provider chooses is not sufficient, they may decide to explore other treatment options on this list.

Epilation: The first line of treatment is to epilate or pluck the misaligned or misdirected lashes with special forceps. Eyelashes will typically grow back in two or three months.
Electrolysis: Electrolysis uses an electric current to damage the hair follicle, preventing re-growth. Recurrence occurs in 40% to 50% of patients.
Surgery: In severe cases, eyelid surgery may be performed to eliminate trichiasis.1
Bandage contact lens: A soft bandage contact lens is applied to the cornea to help it heal and to protect it from eyelashes that have not been epilated yet.3
Frequent visits to your eye healthcare provider are recommended when you have trichiasis. The life cycle of an eyelash is around three months. If you have trichiasis that is recurrent, schedule your healthcare provider visits every two and a half months so that the healthcare provider can check to see if any new eyelashes are growing the wrong way.
Posted By: reivertom Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Didn't do a hell of a lot...got the cows moved, worked on camper, moved a tractor, did chores...ect.

This fugging eyeball......I have a deal where the lashes on my right eye grow the wrong way into my eye.

The wife yanks em out with a tweezer when she is here or we are not so busy. We were busy and she is off doing stuff.

Pitiful day. Wore me out. You guys with chronic pain must be wore out all the time.

Here's a go.

I had a bad case of that after I wrecked on a 4 wheeler and messed up my face. I had plastic surgery on my eye socket, but my eyelid healed wrong. I had to go back and get it straightened out with another surgery. It wasn't too bad, and it sure beat living with those things poking me in the eye.
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
What are we drinking? grin

Like you I'm tarred.

Half a day with brush cutter on the loader... Brought it home, tightened the hydraulic motor on it, cleaned it off, and detached it.

Greased the big bush hog, and went and cut dove weed and huisache in the back of the ranch. (Drought related growth.)

Pulled back up to HQ and cleaned all of that off.

Fed cows and checked windmill tank levels. Then got on the Mule and drove to the front gate to check the mail and run the dogs.

Mr. Jim, I'd check into electrolysis for those pesky eye lashes. It's probably the same ones regrowing and causing you issues. Electrolysis usually kills the root so they won't regrow.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Spent the morning milling and stacking 24" wide, 2" thick cedar slabs. Considering skipping the drinking and jumping straight into the oxycodone. Fuggin eyelashes sound annoying.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
For me, its caused by a hereditary deal where I have two rows of eyelashes.
Originally Posted by SamOlson

I had blown this out with air last week, took the water spray to it this afternoon.

Where's Po Campo with his grasshopper recipe when you need him?

Yeah, Sam, this drought is oppressive. I've had a bellyful of it. frown
Lord....please forgive me for the terrible schit I said to my family today.

I just apologized to the boys in fact!

Still made them go back and keep cleaning on their room though.
Posted By: Dutch Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
I was tired after 7 hrs before lunch. Then I took a nap.

You ought to try it.

Heading back out in a minute. Still 92 degrees. I’m ready for Fall.
Posted By: JeffA Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Is it clouding up or are you going to be able to view the Northern Lights tonight?
Posted By: ironbender Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
No screen on the grill Sam?
Posted By: P_Weed Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
See an Eye Doctor! They are the best because they were good pupils.
Barry, worst part is we caught some lucky thunderstorms in mid-July and got our hopes up but the plague of hoppers chewed that dream all to hell.

Worst grasshoppers I have ever seen. Unreal scene out in the country with windbreaks and road ditches being stripped clean with fields turning now.
Originally Posted by ironbender

Been gonna rig one up since last year!
Is Jag a doctor?
Posted By: smokepole Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Spent the morning milling and stacking 24" wide, 2" thick cedar slabs.

Love the smell of cedar, what do you use the slabs for?
Posted By: tikkanut Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22

Here's a go.

better slow down Mr Jim

only gets worse after 45
Barry, worst part is we caught some lucky thunderstorms in mid-July and got our hopes up but the plague of hoppers chewed that dream all to hell.

Worst grasshoppers I have ever seen. Unreal scene out in the country with windbreaks and road ditches being stripped clean with fields turning now.

Hahaha!

[Linked Image from media0.giphy.com]

Year 3 for us.
Posted By: Geno67 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Makes my eyes hurt listening to that. Think I'll have one with you.
Misery loves company.

Cheers cuzzin'!
Hell yeah!

I gotta call the bartenders back from cleaning their room now....

Hahaha!

Year 3 for us.

I'll be glad when this party's over! wink
Posted By: troublesome82 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Hang tough, Big Jim! I know what sucky days and pain are like, but I have never had to raise a family while doing it! That is way tougher than my toughest day!
Just pour a lot of that one bottle and a little bit of the other one

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: ironbender Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22

Been gonna rig one up since last year!
Just as soon as ya got a minute!

I bet you didn’t need it all winter.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Hahaha!

Year 3 for us.

I'll be glad when this party's over! wink

Year three for bad hoppers, year four for bad drought for us.

This year is a terrible wreck. The drought it really spotty. We have no hay, but some guys in the county have double the hay of last year.

Was talking to a friend who ranches south of me 20 miles. I felt kind of guilty talking about the 3 inches of precip we have received since the first of the year. Not wanting to sound like I was bragging!

He said they were sitting at about 11 inches!

Apparently we are due some relief this fall Barry. El Nino or Nina or some such nonsense is going to change into the better one for us out west.
Posted By: Pappy348 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Got up about 6:30. Drank coffee on the deck until after 8. Went to the club and shot three rounds of clays with a bunch of other old guys. On the way home, hit the liquor store for rum, the feed store for bird food, and the grocery for this and that. Got home and had home-grown spaghetti squash with homemade tomato sauce with deer sausage. Took a walk around the yard. Took a nap.

Drinking coffee again…..

Toughest job I’ve ever had.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
For me, its caused by a hereditary deal where I have two rows of eyelashes.

Always wondered if you were part shark. Makes sense now....
Year three for bad hoppers, year four for bad drought for us.

This year is a terrible wreck. The drought it really spotty. We have no hay, but some guys in the county have double the hay of last year.

Was talking to a friend who ranches south of me 20 miles. I felt kind of guilty talking about the 3 inches of precip we have received since the first of the year. Not wanting to sound like I was bragging!

He said they were sitting at about 11 inches!

Apparently we are due some relief this fall Barry. El Nino or Nina or some such nonsense is going to change into the better one for us out west.

Yeah, La Nina is a real bitch! smile

El Nino brings the rain and snowpack.

Our drought is much more widespread here. Usually east of here gets enough rain that you can buy hay if you need to. Some pretty big hay operations over that way...

But this year, they got no love either. Not much hay to be had.

One of my bud's is in the hay business. He's making a little where we had spotty rain, but it's gonna cost close to $100 per bale. Damn.

Hay. Feed bill. No end in sight. Ain't it fun?
Grains are in the chitter but cattle are climbing!

Barry, how much is decent grass/alf hay per ton down your way?

Depending on quality it's roughly +/- $150/ton around here plus freight. $200 for really good stuff.

We try to grow most of our own hay and I'm guessing the hoppers took +200 ton, which for us is a lot. Looking back we should have hired out our dry land haying, by the time we got there the hoppers raised hell.
Posted By: jackmountain Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Today sucked, I’m having a beer right now and trying to forget it ever happened.
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether
Posted By: irfubar Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Today sucked, I’m having a beer right now and trying to forget it ever happened.
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

Jack,
Has anyone told you that you are an azzhole today? smile
Posted By: jackmountain Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
Originally Posted by irfubar
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

Jack,

I’m trying to stay
#carribeanstrong.
Asking for prayers, thanks.
Posted By: SRPI89 Re: imma have a drink - 08/17/22
It was a pretty good day in the oilfield. I got a title opinion sent off for final review and signed up a rig for thanksgiving. Came home and threw footballs to the kids. The wife made teriyaki chicken, which was ok, but at least she cooked. Cheers everyone.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

Jack,

Is that one of them gay ass guidestones?
Posted By: irfubar Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

Jack,

I’m trying to stay
#carribeanstrong.
Asking for prayers, thanks.

You're welcome... somebody has to do it...
I am leaving for my own beach vacation tomorrow... in Montana... smile
TOTALLY NOT WHINING!

Nope.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

not badd

looks like still too many peeps fur me
Posted By: jackmountain Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

not badd

Depends on the peeps Tikka….
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Grains are in the chitter but cattle are climbing!

Barry, how much is decent grass/alf hay per ton down your way?

Depending on quality it's roughly +/- $150/ton around here plus freight. $200 for really good stuff.

We try to grow most of our own hay and I'm guessing the hoppers took +200 ton, which for us is a lot. Looking back we should have hired out our dry land haying, by the time we got there the hoppers raised hell.

No alfalfa in this area. That's further west in west Texas and NM.

Down here they sell fertilized coastal Bermuda as the "best" hay.

Looking at what went on early on with fertilizer and no rain, I'm guessing that "fertilized" hay for sale now... isn't.

That'll drop the protein content down some, but it still makes good cow hay.

They sell it by the round bale rather than by the ton. Fixing to buy several loads, and will pay by the bale count.

Usually with my hey guy the bales will roll at 1250-1400 pounds per bale. But I bet this year, they have the balers set a little looser. wink
Posted By: tikkanut Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Sitting here

Looking at this

#inthistogether

not badd

Depends on the peeps Tikka….

'member the John Deere girl

[img]https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...lB_-WAGKXDpn51Bfs-S5tqvA&oe=63237266[/img]
Posted By: Blackheart Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Knew all along you were a big pussy. I spent the last 3 days on a roof. Tearing off shingles, putting down new ice and water shield, felt paper, drip edge, shingles, flashing and ridge vent. I'm more than 20 years your senior and everything hurts, knees, hips, shoulders, back. Could barely get out of bed after spending the first 11 hour day on the job but I did that day and the next and I still haven't needed a drink to ease the pain.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Posted By: stxhunter Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Here's a go.
Pretty much.
Posted By: Raferman Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Knew all along you were a big pussy. I spent the last 3 days on a roof. Tearing off shingles, putting down new ice and water shield, felt paper, drip edge, shingles, flashing and ridge vent. I'm more than 20 years your senior and everything hurts, knees, hips, shoulders, back. Could barely get out of bed after spending the first 11 hour day on the job but I did that day and the next and I still haven't needed a drink to ease the pain.
You really don't understand why you're belittled here?
Lol
Hahaha! Wee Blackie had her steel toes incase she saw a wiener dog on the roof.
Posted By: mark shubert Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Alfalfa hay around here - $300/ton +/-.
Been in drought more years than not, since 1999.
Fire caused a flat-out wreck on hay prices.
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Here's a go.
Pretty much.

Salude!
Hahaha!

What are you talking about? She kicked 4 deer to death this morning in the brambles!
Hahaha!

What are you talking about? She kicked 4 deer to death this morning in the brambles!
You mean stray cats

#poorlifechoices

Hope to his I never find myself retired and too poor to afford to pay 6 Mexicans to re roof my house.
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

His Governor wasn’t satisfied banning real guns, so now she’s banning toy guns. LMAO

Blackie can’t even own a cap gun now
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

His Governor wasn’t satisfied banning real guns, so now she’s banning you guns. LMAO

Blackie can’t even own a cap gun now
Still has her lethal steel toed schit kickers.
Posted By: EdM Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Sipping a Long Island Ice Tea at the moment. I finished the demo of the non-code compliant wood stove wall barrier. One inch spacers are in hand and the re-install will commence tomorrow after I head to town to buy a Kimber 30-06.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by smokepole

Helping a friend, he's selling these. We're trying to get far enough into the log deck to get to the elm we're going to mill up for trailer decking. Both my trailers need wood.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Cedar sawdust is good for bedding chicken houses.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Really?

You do your own roofing...

Fugg...

You are an idiot... hire that chit out.

#poorlifechoices

Hope to his I never find myself retired and too poor to afford to pay 6 Mexicans to re roof my house.
Wasn't my house you stupid drunken fuuck and the only wages I got from it is 45 years of friendship.
Originally Posted by CashisKing

Really?

You do your own roofing...

Fugg...

You are an idiot... hire that chit out.
See the reply above you fuggin douche bag.
Posted By: Slope77 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Well, Jim, you could get ‘em lasered out and wear falsies. 😁. You could probably be a mascara model if you have doubles!

Sounds like an awfully annoying issue. I had one that used to do that - pulled it enough times and it stopped coming back.

Hope it gets better.
Now we know you are lying.

Nobody could stand your candy ass for 45 years.

Go seek your attention elsewhere.

#poorlifechoices

Wasn't my house you stupid drunken fuuck and the only wages I got from it is 45 years of friendship.
Posted By: irfubar Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

#poorlifechoices

This is why I wont pile on Blackheart.
"Oh my eye hurts and I'm plum wore out from fighting the pain so I need a drink" LMAO

Pussy.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Here's a go.

Mr Conrad.

You are so right about that second to last sentence.

I came to the realization one day about 10 years ago.

There will be no more pain free days.

Went to the Doc on Monday. Something going on in my foot, not plantar faciatiis. It's on top of the instep and sometimes goes up to the end of my shin. X-rays showed nothing in that area, but " significant moderate to severe arthritis at the base of the large toe and in the area of the smaller toes"..

Told the doc I knew about that already, what's causing the other pain though. Told him I'm waiting a couple more weeks for it resolve, then we're going to talk MRI or some imaging that can check tendons and ligaments in the area. Had to tell him, No I don't remember an injury occurring, if one happened I probably just went on working as is normal. He thinks it will be hard to justify the imaging without an injury date etc. BS.

We're not even going to get into the back and other arthritic areas. Just tha way it is now.

Anyhow, I hope the eye deal gets fixed soon. Chronic pain will wear a fella out.
"Oh my eye hurts and I'm plum wore out from fighting the pain so I need a drink" LMAO

Pussy.

You come here because you have no friends and crave attention. We know.

Piss off Linda.

#poorlifechoices

Bullscheit. No way there’s another person as stupid and as big of an azzhole as you.
Sorry Geno.
Sorry Geno.
I keep going because I'm not ready for that final alternative to a painful old age eek
... you fuggin douche bag.

Oh my...

A douche bag.

That is very harsh.

Coffee enema after a hard day of roofing is your RX?

Pussy.

Piss off Linda.
Says the pussy from bum fugg Egypt with 45,000 posts since 2016.

LMAO

You pathetic fat bytch

#poorlifechoices

Bullscheit. No way there’s another person as stupid and as big of an azzhole as you.

Pictures of the job would greatly acknowledge said level of bullchit.

Pussy.

Piss off Linda.
Says the pussy from bum fugg Egypt with 45,000 posts since 2016.

LMAO

You pathetic fat bytch

Right....you couldn't buy a friend.

It's apparent.

#poorlifechoices

Stupid lame fugger can't even buy a cap gun.

Helping a friend, he's selling these. We're trying to get far enough into the log deck to get to the elm we're going to mill up for trailer decking. Both my trailers need wood.

Very cool... you should post a thread...

This was my Ambrosia Maple job a couple years back... I think I did a thread... maybe not. https://photos.app.goo.gl/cQyassR6qxpQzArj7

#poorlifechoices

Having lived my whole life in New York I know ass holes like your wife knows black cock and I'm confident in saying nobody is as big an ass hole as you jack.
Havinf?

Uh durrr!
Posted By: Fubarski Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Wasn't my house.

Cause if it *was* your "house" you'd be usin sheet aluminum and pop rivets.
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Wasn't my house.

Blue tarp and old tires.

#poorlifechoices

Having lived my whole life in New York I know ass holes like your wife knows black cock and I'm confident in saying nobody is as big an ass hole as you jack.

You do know I’m black , right?
I'm confident in saying nobody is as big an ass hole as you jack.

That hurts...

Any 2nd or 3rd runner-ups?
Posted By: Fubarski Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Wasn't my house.

Blue tarp and old tires.

Must not have a HOA.

Or would it be TOA?
Posted By: las Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
I'm still beat from yesterday, when I took out a "temporary" retainng wall of concrete stack blocks that I put in about 25 years ago, pending construction of a garage addition for toys. About 75 blocks. They must have been soaking up water all these years- much heavier than when I laid them.. smile.

The Becks NA ain't cutting it, but it's what I'm stuck with.

So I spent a rainy day in the garage messing with rifles and hunting gear for an upcoming moose hunt. Still pooped!

Waiting for some pit-run backfill, but I'm renting a Bobcat for that! smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

#poorlifechoices

You're an ignorant fuuck too. The new laws won't affect me much. Mainly pertains to centerfire semi auto rifles of which I've never been a fan and don't own any.

#poorlifechoices

You're an idnorant fuuck too. The new laws won't affect me much. Mainly pertains to centerfire semi auto rifles of which I've never been a fan and don't own any.
Fudd alert.
Posted By: Old Ornery Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Hey Jim, have one or two strong ones, relax and have
A nice evening, tomorrow may be better hopefully!
Originally Posted by Raferman

#poorlifechoices

You're an idnorant fuuck too. The new laws won't affect me much. Mainly pertains to centerfire semi auto rifles of which I've never been a fan and don't own any.
Fudd alert.

Hahaha! No schit.
Posted By: woodmaster81 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
I hit the end of my day about noon. Picked up a couple of meals from a BBQ joint and brought them over to my sales rep's house to visit her and her son. Had a Blue Moon then split a Colorado Bulldog with her.

While ther I out my supervisor is coming to visit after Labor Day and we told him he will be our designated driver that evening. He said no way, he'll get us all rooms and we will drink in the hotel bar! On the company dime! I haven't met him yet but I like him!
Originally Posted by Old Ornery

Thanks a lot man!

Family is all here. Had a few drinks, wings and steaks on the grill.

Life is good!

#poorlifechoices

You do know I’m black , right?
I've seen pics you've posted. you're mighty light for a groid. Oreo ?
Originally Posted by woodmaster81
I hit the end of my day about noon. Picked up a couple of meals from a BBQ joint and brought them over to my sales rep's house to visit her and her son. Had a Blue Moon then split a Colorado Bulldog with her.

While ther I out my supervisor is coming to visit after Labor Day and we told him he will be our designated driver that evening. He said no way, he'll get us all rooms and we will drink in the hotel bar! On the company dime! I haven't met him yet but I like him!

Good times!
Wasn't my house.

I don't know what I'd use them for. My roof is asphalt shingles and I just re shingled it four years ago.
Posted By: SRPI89 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Man, this thread got sideways. From a drink after a day of work to interracial wife cuckold-ing.
Originally Posted by SRPI89
Man, this thread got sideways. From a drink after a day of work to interracial wife cuckold-ing.

Blackie could fùck up a fine day.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Wouldn't you know I just called it a day as well and may have just cracked an ice cold can of fizzy puzzy water...

And a shot???
(yep)

We were on the road again at 5AM trying to beat the heat and wind at out tinder box hinterland 'hay' field. Helluva lightning show on the way north.

Baled until about 10AM and I was too chicken to start swathing in the 20-25mph breeze. So we drove back home and did a wheat field scouting trip on the way back.

Between the grasshoppers and saw fly it's fairly ugly. Drought is bad enough but the bugs got us even worse this year. It's sickening.

He look you got a whole bunch of liberal bar snacks... Put em in a bowl and send them the the former Wyoming politicians soup kitchen...
Posted By: blanket Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Just wait Jimbo.... in 10 yrs everyday will hurt like that , even if you do nothing.
Drinkin helps. smile
Yep add 30 years
Posted By: SamOlson Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Thanks a lot man!

Life is good!

Hour ago my mom texts me a fire alert she saw on her phone.

I proclaimed to be too drunk to drive so my folks drove into town and picked me up. Luckily no danger.

It sorta ruined my buzz....lol

Thanks a lot man!

Life is good!

Hour ago my mom texts me a fire alert she saw on her phone.

I proclaimed to be too drunk to drive so my folks drove into town and picked me up. Luckily no danger.

It sorta ruined my buzz....lol

Dang!
Posted By: Mr_Harry Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
I just rip my nose hairs out while I’m driving and bored. Suppose I’d do same to eyelashes.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Just got out the shar, im'ma havin me drink now, just took 2 big pulls off a bottle of red-wine she's good and cold.
Posted By: horse1 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

And a shot???
(yep)

He look you got a whole bunch of liberal bar snacks... Put em in a bowl and send them the the former Wyoming politicians soup kitchen...

Originally Posted by ol_mike
Just got out the shar, im'ma havin me drink now, just took 2 big pulls off a bottle of red-wine she's good and cold.
Dago red or Mogen David?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Dago red or Mogen David?

Yup,,,shalom
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Posted By: Certifiable Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Whatcha got there fats..?
Posted By: ironbender Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Chilled red wine?

You cannot be serious! Right, mathman?
😏
Chilled red wine?

😏
Riunite Lambrusco was best cold. Magnums of it. No need for a silly glass either.
Posted By: ironbender Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Chilled red wine?

😏
Riunite Lambrusco was best cold. Magnums of it. No need for a silly glass either.
My folks loved that sody pop.

I meant good reds.
Chilled red wine?

😏
My folks loved that sody pop.

I meant good reds.
Oh, one of them fancy ones with a cork in it?
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Originally Posted by Certifiable
Whatcha got there fats..?

Triple Gent Jack splash Shasta cola
Posted By: 673 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22
Kraken and coke.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: imma have a drink - 08/18/22

Too busy to take too many photos. Rewarding but work for sure.

Posted By: CashisKing Re: imma have a drink - 08/19/22

Too busy to take too many photos. Rewarding but work for sure.

That is some true badazz chit right there... crazy super cool. That has to be a LT70 at least.

Why you can't just live the life of a badazz daily... dumbfounds me EVERY SINGLE TIME...
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: imma have a drink - 08/19/22
That is some true badazz chit right there... crazy super cool. That has to be a LT70 at least.

Why you can't just live the life of a badazz daily... dumbfounds me EVERY SINGLE TIME...

There is nothing badazz about milling wood. It's not rocket surgery.
Posted By: hanco Re: imma have a drink - 08/19/22
Gonna see Gary Allen tonight, will have some Jack and coke!
Posted By: Raeford Re: imma have a drink - 08/19/22

Fugk
Posted By: CashisKing Re: imma have a drink - 08/20/22

There is nothing badazz about milling wood. It's not rocket surgery.

Rocket surgeon?... seems like an odd profession.

Of course milling big timber/lumber is badazz... don't be stupid 24/7/365.
© 24hourcampfire