Home
Something we have to put up with here in S. Oregon...Illegal Marijuana Grows...

people here from all over the nation and the world, with illegal grows... and making a fortune...

Economy would be on its ass if it wasn't for the marijuana grows... but in the meantime it is destroying local resources, such as water...

People wonder why some of us have a hate for dope and dopers... Here's why:

[video:vimeo]https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/so-oregon-black-market-marijuana-is-big-on-east-coast-194425/[/video]
After an adult career of being a LEO I generally hate dopers, especially marijuana dopers and it's easy to see what they are doing to America on several levels.
kwg
Pot is legal in WA state.

I don't know any conservative pot smokers.

One 42 year old ex Google software engineer [read fixed for life] told me to go to a pot store in Bellevue and they would have a particular pot to cure any disease.
Glad my wife and I never decided to move there in the early nineties.
Legal to grow in Va now. Street price dropped 50% the first year. Apparently lots of people growing and giving it away. I haven’t noticed any crazy societal swings due to it yet. I don’t know anyone that didn’t smoke it before but is now because it’s legal now.
The war on drugs the way it’s been fought for the last half century has been a total waste of money and has probably helped create more crime than hinder it.
It's illegal here in Idaho. However, we're only 40 miles from the NV border and a drive-thru pot shop. Business is booming. Likewise, Boise is 50 miles from the OR border and Coeur d'alene is 25 miles from WA. A lot of pot comes across the borders.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's illegal here in Idaho. However, we're only 40 miles from the NV border and a drive-thru pot shop. Business is booming. Likewise, Boise is 50 miles from the OR border and Coeur d'alene is 25 miles from WA. A lot of pot comes across the borders.

I'm sure it never crossed the border before those states legalized...

Regards
Originally Posted by kwg020
After an adult career of being a LEO I generally hate dopers, especially marijuana dopers and it's easy to see what they are doing to America on several levels.
kwg

How do you feel about Alcoholics?? Imo they are worse.
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Regards
True, but now they don't have to find a pusher. They can buy it at a store.
Originally Posted by Clarkm

One 42 year old ex Google software engineer [read fixed for life] told me to go to a pot store in Bellevue and they would have a particular pot to cure any disease.
I know a lot of conservatives who smoke it.
Seafire, it's hard to say which is worse, Josephine Co old time 4th generation growers or Siskiyou County's Hmong farmers. We had over 6,000 Cambodians move in here in less than 2 years, using cartel cash they bought up every parcel and rural home. 1/8 of the county population is now Hmong. Trying to get some control over this wild west boom town chaos has bankrupted our county's law enforcement and public health. The system is completely overwhelmed. So far, they are just murdering each other and leaving the locals alone, but they flout every law, from poaching to pedophilia. Because of Calif laws, every single legal action requires the Hmong to have an interpreter at county expense, and of course every legal action has blowback from Hmong activists screaming racism, which involves a whole new court case and appeals. It's a trainwreck. The way I see it, only way out is for big corporate agriculture to get involved and grow so much, so cheaply, that it destroys the market.
Originally Posted by Blackheart

yep, an' sniff blow.
cops too.

Ive known people I prefer to see stoned 'cuz their such a$$holes when their not lit up.

Regards

Hmmm...lol
From the article:

"We've been seeing a lot of water theft, a lot of burning of garbage, people living in trailers, disseminating in creeks."

I'd be pissed if they were disseminating in my creeks too.
Originally Posted by smokepole
From the article:

"We've been seeing a lot of water theft, a lot of burning of garbage, people living in trailers, disseminating in creeks."

I'd be pissed if they were disseminating in my creeks too.

Haha quality journalism right there!
May have been a voice transcription error but still funny.
I would be very leery of any news story by NBC news.
An old high school buddy grew pot illegally in N. Calif and when they legalized it he jumped through the hoops to become a legal grower.
Well the bottom fell out price wise of the market and he has filed bankruptcy and is sitting on over a 100lbs of weed he cannot sell.
Everybody and their brother is growing and giving it away to friends.
That being said illegal pot growers are the scourge of the backcountry in Oregon & Calif.
I am no longer close to my old high school buddy because he is a grower, even though it's on his land and he is conscientious of the environment.
All the illegal grows around here are in houses. Lots of them in nice neighborhoods.
Everybody seemingly in WA grew it or knew closely someone who did. Under cut the pot shops, pot shops drop prices, and now weed is cheap as hell.

Haven’t looked at SC laws, but I’m guessing it’s still illegal here, given that I haven’t passed a 100 weed shops everyday.
A lot of people grow it in their houses around here too. I have found grows on State land several times.
A lot of people grow it in their houses around here too. I have found grows on State land several times.

These aren't people growing a few plants in the basement, they're organizations that buy multiple houses to set up illegal grows.
[quote=flintlocke]Seafire, it's hard to say which is worse, Josephine Co old time 4th generation growers or Siskiyou County's Hmong farmers. We had over 6,000 Cambodians move in here in less than 2 years, using cartel cash they bought up every parcel and rural home. 1/8 of the county population is now Hmong. Trying to get some control over this wild west boom town chaos has bankrupted our county's law enforcement and public health. The system is completely overwhelmed. So far, they are just murdering each other and leaving the locals alone, but they flout every law, from poaching to pedophilia. Because of Calif laws, every single legal action requires the Hmong to have an interpreter at county expense, and of course every legal action has blowback from Hmong activists screaming racism, which involves a whole new court case and appeals. It's a trainwreck. The way I see it, only way out is for big corporate agriculture to get involved and grow so much, so cheaply, that it destroys the market.[/

The Hmongs are bad news in all those ways you mentioned. I’ve hunted several times in the Trinity Alps area. The first few times there were deer and bear in decent numbers. The last time I went up the same areas looked devastated. The Hmongs had gone through with large hunting parties and taken everything. I didn’t even see any squirrels.
Hippie lettuce has been around for a long time and isn’t going away. The big illegal grows make a hell of a mess. When I lived in California one year we got warnings about staying away from certain places in the Mendecino forest. We still hunted there. There should be an open season on the scumbags if you find them in public land. SSS

Hmongs are a plague in the states they reside. They go through and kill everything. Deer, birds, squirrels, chipmunks, etc.
ITEOTWAWKI
Originally Posted by jackmountain
The war on drugs the way it’s been fought for the last half century has been a total waste of money and has probably helped create more crime than hinder it.
I concur.

Seattle is 90% liberal. The conservatives are really conservative.
My high school classmate Earl, his two older brothers moved to the Medford, Oregon area and grew pot. Earl said the cops there were ok with the activity, they

Dknew they were doing it.

Make it 100% legal, no license, no nothing, > NO WAY the gov't can't stand not getting tax dollars to put towards their benefits/pensions.

Do the growers Josephine & Jackson counties cause outdoorsmen problems?
I saw on the news years ago people in Or. or Ca. said growers would shoot over hikers/bikers/hunters heads to run them off?
Originally Posted by 700LH
ITEOTWAWKI
It's the end of the world as we know it,,, and I feel fine. laugh

Seattle was a shyt hole when I was there 35 years ago. People of all ages from teens to grannies snorting coke everywhere you went. I doubt it has improved. Don't know if I met any consevatives while I was there. If I did like everywhere else they were more likely drunks than stoners.

Seattle was a shyt hole when I was there 35 years ago. People of all ages from teens to grannies snorting coke everywhere you went. I doubt it has improved. Don't know if I met any consevatives while I was there. If I did like everywhere else they were more likely drunks than stoners.

If you think it was a [bleep] hole in the 80s, go visit now. Youd REALLY be impressed.
Pot grows, so much fun.

Originally Posted by Old Ornery
" The Hmongs are bad news in all those ways you mentioned. I’ve hunted several times in the Trinity Alps area. The first few times there were deer and bear in decent numbers. The last time I went up the same areas looked devastated. The Hmongs had gone through with large hunting parties and taken everything. I didn’t even see any squirrels.

The Hmongs have been doing that in the Sierra for over 40 years. I started hunting in the southern and central Sierra in 1964. Deer and other game all over the place. Then the Hmong were transplanted in after the end of the Vietnam War, settling in the central San Joaquin Valley and into the foothills of the western Sierra. They began systematically hunting in large organized groups killing anything that moved. Deer, bears, mountain lions, small game of all kinds, birds of all kinds, etc. If it moved, they shot it. There would be 25 or 30 of them up in the mountains moving in "skirmish" lines, blazing away. Poaching was rampant.

My wife and I owned a vacation cabin on the western slope of the southern Sierra in Tulare County, from 1969 until we moved to Idaho in 1997. For years we saw many deer, bears, foxes, bobcats, an occasional mountain lion, and game birds. Then, we'd see not so many, then less and less until the last time I hunted up there in 1997, there was no game animals to be seen anywhere. The Hmong had, with their poaching and "skirmish line" hunting, virtually wiped them out.

I doubt it has improved.

FWIW.

L.W.
If you can't beat them, join tax them.
Originally Posted by High_Noon

God damn the pusher man.

Originally Posted by Leanwolf
Originally Posted by Old Ornery
" The Hmongs are bad news in all those ways you mentioned. I’ve hunted several times in the Trinity Alps area. The first few times there were deer and bear in decent numbers. The last time I went up the same areas looked devastated. The Hmongs had gone through with large hunting parties and taken everything. I didn’t even see any squirrels.

The Hmongs have been doing that in the Sierra for over 40 years. I started hunting in the southern and central Sierra in 1964. Deer and other game all over the place. Then the Hmong were transplanted in after the end of the Vietnam War, settling in the central San Joaquin Valley and into the foothills of the western Sierra. They began systematically hunting in large organized groups killing anything that moved. Deer, bears, mountain lions, small game of all kinds, birds of all kinds, etc. If it moved, they shot it. There would be 25 or 30 of them up in the mountains moving in "skirmish" lines, blazing away. Poaching was rampant.

My wife and I owned a vacation cabin on the western slope of the southern Sierra in Tulare County, from 1969 until we moved to Idaho in 1997. For years we saw many deer, bears, foxes, bobcats, an occasional mountain lion, and game birds. Then, we'd see not so many, then less and less until the last time I hunted up there in 1997, there was no game animals to be seen anywhere. The Hmong had, with their poaching and "skirmish line" hunting, virtually wiped them out.

I doubt it has improved.

FWIW.

L.W.

When Clinton opened trade with Vietnam, an American kookie woman went over there, bought a motorcycle and was touring and video'ing the country.
She went out for a day with the village women who rounded up firewood, killed birds/lizards/frogs/snakes anything/everything. She commented that there wasn't a single sound in the woods, everything had been killed.
They traveled over 20 miles that day and the American woman didn't see a single living thing besides plants/trees.

I remember the POS trespasser h-mong who killed the people in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Sitting his ass in their treestand he then shoots and kills them, one a young girl.
They nearly wiped out seagulls and other birds, sea turtles along the Mississippi coast, they don't give a ratzass about game laws/rules.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
My high school classmate Earl, his two older brothers moved to the Medford, Oregon area and grew pot. Earl said the cops there were ok with the activity, they

Dknew they were doing it.

Make it 100% legal, no license, no nothing, > NO WAY the gov't can't stand not getting tax dollars to put towards their benefits/pensions.

Do the growers Josephine & Jackson counties cause outdoorsmen problems?
I saw on the news years ago people in Or. or Ca. said growers would shoot over hikers/bikers/hunters heads to run them off?
Nobody has been shot yet here in the Green Triangle that wasn't involved in the trade. When the Mex Cartels were growing here on Forest Service land, they were considered dangerous only because their families were hostage in Mexico, and if they didn't get their crop harvested, God knows how they would be punished...so everyone gave them a wide berth. Then came the white criminal element, not to be confused with the old skool hippie growers (we didn't know they were the best of a bad bunch to come later). The white criminal element are financed well, but the scum of the earth, lots of meth and heroin users and unpredictable, hence dangerous to cross. Then the Hmong which don't bother anybody, but have semi military style security, sentries, motion detectors etc. around their private property grows. To my knowledge, my son is a forester in affected areas, is the Hmong give you the hard eye and have fired warning shots. They have killed each other over mushroom territory, no one ever caught. Edible mushrooms can pay up to 30 bucks a pound here at the buyers tailgate. So most hunters and fishermen generally, if they smell the 'skunk' or stumble on a grow just go someplace else, no game around the camps anyway. Game wardens and Forest Service LEO's here will not confront growers.
After legalization here, everyone thought they'd make a fortune.
A couple years in now and the radio says prices are 25% of what they were.
Had a guy in our township quit seeking permits, etc. for now saying the market is shot due to everyone jumping in.
Thanks flintlocke ! !
Some lads I knew in Florida knew some black folk and whiggers who moved to Oregon to grow and sell weed.
They lived in NW Oregon, rented a Mansion w/a Pacific Ocean view. 12-14 years ago.

They were making big money back then, rolling around like tony montan'E, phly-ass clothes, $1000 tennee-shoes, gangsta as fk, 26'' wheels. Great neighbors I'm sure.
Just make it legal they said lol.......

Fact is dopers are schietheads, no matter if it legal or not. If it's legal they'll go black market to skirt taxes....schietheads are what they are. If it's legal they'll continue to rob, steal, borrow to buy it....because they are doper schietheads.
The Hmong are a totally different subject, but my 15 years in Minnesota, I've had more than my share of run ins with them...
and I didn't treat them, like the average American guy....I treated them like an American would treat some foreign invader...

They understand what they can get away with in this country quite well... and then when confronted by the cops suddenly they know how to swear they speak no English, and even understand it less....they just smile and shake their heads Yes....

I have been shot at by these dinks hunting in Minnesota a lot more than once. If they are in the area, I'd leave... If I stumbled across them, I'd just leave, but make sure I was making a boat load of noise... If you don't, and they hear noise, it was not unusual for them to open up with their AKs, and SKSs in the direction of the noise... Shooting at sound, not what they see....

One time when I was at a Game Area open to public hunting at Orrock in Stearns County, hunting squirrels, I was coming out of a grove of trees, and I had heard a pair of Hmong walking down the dirt road. I made some noise, coming out of the grove, when I heard them stop talking to each other.
By instinct I stopped and stood behind a large diameter tree. It was quite for 30 to 60 seconds, and they just opened up with their AKs.... pretty much a mag dump. As soon as it ended, I put a shot right over their heads, close over their heads. They started freaking and were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot". I came running out of the woods, pointed at their rifles and told them Guns down only one time. I had pointed right at them...
a 22 Win mag.

The lowered them and I pointed at the dirt... Drop! They dropped them. Then I told them to Step Back. They didn't so I moved forward with my rifle pointed at them, finger on the trigger. They got the idea... and they quickly understood "Hands UP".....Next to the ditch was a very wide and deep ditch full of water 4 or 5 feet deep. I walked over to their AKs as they stepped back and never took my rifle off being pointed at them. I kneeled down. took the barrel of the first one and tossed it into the water, and the same with the second....They didn't say a thing, they were busy pissing in their pants....I put them right back into Vietnam.

I then walked around them, still at gun point.. and pointed to the parking lot where cars are to be parked... marched them their and then demanded their Car Keys.. had to take mine out and shake them at them... and then pointed to their car. They pulled out the keys, and I pointed at the ground...had them walk back while I move toward them with the gun pointed on them... Picked up their keys and threw those into the ditch filled with water also...Started my truck standing outside my door, then got in and never quit pointing my gun barrel at them. They started to move and I put a shot over their head. They stopped and started squawking in their own language but from the tone it sure sounded like the translate was don't shoot.

I drove away and left them in the middle of nowhere.... you deal with these people in terms they understand....most of these Hmong weren't the real hero types.. these clowns were no different....I'll be those two were two that never came back to Orrock....

Hell the Hmong, right on the Mississippi River IN St Paul City Limits, use to go down to wooded parks along the banks of the river, Several would go down stream and pull a net across the river, and then they would throw grenades or home made explosives in the river, knocking the fish out... and then they would float down river, and the Hmong with the net, would haul them in when it got full. Then their would be 50 people there with baskets,
fill them with fish and then head off thru the woods in 50 directions....

Some were caught and taken into court... of course liberal MN would give them an attorney who would argue that they were just doing what their culture taught them...and they didn't know any better.. so the judge would let them off, and tell them they can't do that...

That only translated to the Hmong as don't get caught.... they'd do it again, but have their kids out running around to waylay the cops, when they were rushing the areas they were still pulling it in...

MN was a friggin zoo with all the Hmong the Lutherans brought there at the end of Vietnam.. they never had any desire to assimilate....hell when they had been there for 15 years by 1990, most of them still acted like they didn't understand a word of English.... The Hmong migrated to Minnesota for the same reasons it is full of Somalians... Welfare Disneyland....

Yep
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Fact is dopers are schietheads, no matter if it legal or not. If it's legal they'll go black market to skirt taxes....schietheads are what they are. If it's legal they'll continue to rob, steal, borrow to buy it....because they are doper schietheads.

Some think gun owners are "schietheads."

Hmmm....
Originally Posted by Seafire
The Hmong are a totally different subject, but my 15 years in Minnesota, I've had more than my share of run ins with them...
and I didn't treat them, like the average American guy....I treated them like an American would treat some foreign invader...

They understand what they can get away with in this country quite well... and then when confronted by the cops suddenly they know how to swear they speak no English, and even understand it less....they just smile and shake their heads Yes....

I have been shot at by these dinks hunting in Minnesota a lot more than once. If they are in the area, I'd leave... If I stumbled across them, I'd just leave, but make sure I was making a boat load of noise... If you don't, and they hear noise, it was not unusual for them to open up with their AKs, and SKSs in the direction of the noise... Shooting at sound, not what they see....

One time when I was at a Game Area open to public hunting at Orrock in Stearns County, hunting squirrels, I was coming out of a grove of trees, and I had heard a pair of Hmong walking down the dirt road. I made some noise, coming out of the grove, when I heard them stop talking to each other.
By instinct I stopped and stood behind a large diameter tree. It was quite for 30 to 60 seconds, and they just opened up with their AKs.... pretty much a mag dump. As soon as it ended, I put a shot right over their heads, close over their heads. They started freaking and were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot". I came running out of the woods, pointed at their rifles and told them Guns down only one time. I had pointed right at them...
a 22 Win mag.

The lowered them and I pointed at the dirt... Drop! They dropped them. Then I told them to Step Back. They didn't so I moved forward with my rifle pointed at them, finger on the trigger. They got the idea... and they quickly understood "Hands UP".....Next to the ditch was a very wide and deep ditch full of water 4 or 5 feet deep. I walked over to their AKs as they stepped back and never took my rifle off being pointed at them. I kneeled down. took the barrel of the first one and tossed it into the water, and the same with the second....They didn't say a thing, they were busy pissing in their pants....I put them right back into Vietnam.

I then walked around them, still at gun point.. and pointed to the parking lot where cars are to be parked... marched them their and then demanded their Car Keys.. had to take mine out and shake them at them... and then pointed to their car. They pulled out the keys, and I pointed at the ground...had them walk back while I move toward them with the gun pointed on them... Picked up their keys and threw those into the ditch filled with water also...Started my truck standing outside my door, then got in and never quit pointing my gun barrel at them. They started to move and I put a shot over their head. They stopped and started squawking in their own language but from the tone it sure sounded like the translate was don't shoot.

I drove away and left them in the middle of nowhere.... you deal with these people in terms they understand....most of these Hmong weren't the real hero types.. these clowns were no different....I'll be those two were two that never came back to Orrock....

Hell the Hmong, right on the Mississippi River IN St Paul City Limits, use to go down to wooded parks along the banks of the river, Several would go down stream and pull a net across the river, and then they would throw grenades or home made explosives in the river, knocking the fish out... and then they would float down river, and the Hmong with the net, would haul them in when it got full. Then their would be 50 people there with baskets,
fill them with fish and then head off thru the woods in 50 directions....

Some were caught and taken into court... of course liberal MN would give them an attorney who would argue that they were just doing what their culture taught them...and they didn't know any better.. so the judge would let them off, and tell them they can't do that...

That only translated to the Hmong as don't get caught.... they'd do it again, but have their kids out running around to waylay the cops, when they were rushing the areas they were still pulling it in...

MN was a friggin zoo with all the Hmong the Lutherans brought there at the end of Vietnam.. they never had any desire to assimilate....hell when they had been there for 15 years by 1990, most of them still acted like they didn't understand a word of English.... The Hmong migrated to Minnesota for the same reasons it is full of Somalians... Welfare Disneyland....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Anytime you dull your senses and alter your conscience you handicap yourself and make success that much harder.... pot makes people lazy and stupid, bottom line
Originally Posted by irfubar
Anytime you dull your senses and alter your conscience you handicap yourself and make success that much harder.... pot makes people lazy and stupid, bottom line
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself on 140 acres in upstate NY plus vacation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself in upstate New York on 140 acres plus vactation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.

I bet he is a casual smoker... as in comes home and burns one to relax... many of my old high school pals smoked all day for 40+ years, every day and they cannot hold an intelligent conversation any more
If I showed up at work after drinking a 12 pack I would be useless also
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself in upstate New York on 140 acres plus vactation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.

I bet he is a casual smoker... as in comes home and burns one to relax... many of my old high school pals smoked all day for 40+ years, every day and they cannot hold an intelligent conversation any more
I don't think he's ever been a daily user. He drinks too but not to the point of being drunk every day. All things in moderation.

I don't think he's ever been a daily user. He drinks too but not to the point of being drunk every day. All things in moderation.

Agree on the moderation part.
You do realize we're talking pot not fentanyl

I don’t know about other character defects but dopers prize themselves on being enlightened and/or having their mind expanded…every dang one of them.
My Niece lives in N.M. and at lunch today showed me pictures of someones truck that ran thru a glass storefront at a pot shop in Hobbs.

She said that the cops had a good laugh at that idiot.

Pot was just made legal in N.M.
The number of Bigfoot sightings are correlatable to states with marijuana availability

Some think gun owners are "schietheads."

Hmmm....

I'm sure some are, just like dopers.
My god, such a buncha hardasses here. Legalize it nationwide, make $$ on taxes👍

Alcohol is waaaaay more violet, but acceptable, pretty funny! Had a great time in Kauai the last 2 weeks, mighta been a little devils lettuce involved!! Haha 👊🏻😂
Originally Posted by ol_mike

our society has aspired to that level already....

What if F U C K E D really spelled B I D E N?
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

I don’t know about other character defects but dopers prize themselves on being enlightened and/or having their mind expanded…every dang one of them.
very true , been my experiance also

If dopers (pot smokers) are schietheads then what are alcoholics??
Originally Posted by Riverc

Super irritating schit-heads
Originally Posted by Riverc

Schietheads...
Originally Posted by slumlord
The number of Bigfoot sightings are correlatable to states with marijuana availability
😂 Now that’s funny Slummy
Originally Posted by slumlord

Lol, I know four different people that claim to have seen a Bigfoot. They’re all stoners.

The trimagrints that show up in the fall are filthy white trash. Looks like Portland homeless camps, and everything gets ripped off. My brother picked up a class C motor home on a Friday afternoon and it was gone in less than 24 hours. You could see the the tracks leaving his driveway in Jacksonville headed straight for the Applegate.
© 24hourcampfire