Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just make it legal they said lol.......

Fact is dopers are schietheads, no matter if it legal or not. If it's legal they'll go black market to skirt taxes....schietheads are what they are. If it's legal they'll continue to rob, steal, borrow to buy it....because they are doper schietheads.

S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
The Hmong are a totally different subject, but my 15 years in Minnesota, I've had more than my share of run ins with them...
and I didn't treat them, like the average American guy....I treated them like an American would treat some foreign invader...

They understand what they can get away with in this country quite well... and then when confronted by the cops suddenly they know how to swear they speak no English, and even understand it less....they just smile and shake their heads Yes....

I have been shot at by these dinks hunting in Minnesota a lot more than once. If they are in the area, I'd leave... If I stumbled across them, I'd just leave, but make sure I was making a boat load of noise... If you don't, and they hear noise, it was not unusual for them to open up with their AKs, and SKSs in the direction of the noise... Shooting at sound, not what they see....

One time when I was at a Game Area open to public hunting at Orrock in Stearns County, hunting squirrels, I was coming out of a grove of trees, and I had heard a pair of Hmong walking down the dirt road. I made some noise, coming out of the grove, when I heard them stop talking to each other.
By instinct I stopped and stood behind a large diameter tree. It was quite for 30 to 60 seconds, and they just opened up with their AKs.... pretty much a mag dump. As soon as it ended, I put a shot right over their heads, close over their heads. They started freaking and were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot". I came running out of the woods, pointed at their rifles and told them Guns down only one time. I had pointed right at them...
a 22 Win mag.

The lowered them and I pointed at the dirt... Drop! They dropped them. Then I told them to Step Back. They didn't so I moved forward with my rifle pointed at them, finger on the trigger. They got the idea... and they quickly understood "Hands UP".....Next to the ditch was a very wide and deep ditch full of water 4 or 5 feet deep. I walked over to their AKs as they stepped back and never took my rifle off being pointed at them. I kneeled down. took the barrel of the first one and tossed it into the water, and the same with the second....They didn't say a thing, they were busy pissing in their pants....I put them right back into Vietnam.

I then walked around them, still at gun point.. and pointed to the parking lot where cars are to be parked... marched them their and then demanded their Car Keys.. had to take mine out and shake them at them... and then pointed to their car. They pulled out the keys, and I pointed at the ground...had them walk back while I move toward them with the gun pointed on them... Picked up their keys and threw those into the ditch filled with water also...Started my truck standing outside my door, then got in and never quit pointing my gun barrel at them. They started to move and I put a shot over their head. They stopped and started squawking in their own language but from the tone it sure sounded like the translate was don't shoot.

I drove away and left them in the middle of nowhere.... you deal with these people in terms they understand....most of these Hmong weren't the real hero types.. these clowns were no different....I'll be those two were two that never came back to Orrock....

Hell the Hmong, right on the Mississippi River IN St Paul City Limits, use to go down to wooded parks along the banks of the river, Several would go down stream and pull a net across the river, and then they would throw grenades or home made explosives in the river, knocking the fish out... and then they would float down river, and the Hmong with the net, would haul them in when it got full. Then their would be 50 people there with baskets,
fill them with fish and then head off thru the woods in 50 directions....

Some were caught and taken into court... of course liberal MN would give them an attorney who would argue that they were just doing what their culture taught them...and they didn't know any better.. so the judge would let them off, and tell them they can't do that...

That only translated to the Hmong as don't get caught.... they'd do it again, but have their kids out running around to waylay the cops, when they were rushing the areas they were still pulling it in...

MN was a friggin zoo with all the Hmong the Lutherans brought there at the end of Vietnam.. they never had any desire to assimilate....hell when they had been there for 15 years by 1990, most of them still acted like they didn't understand a word of English.... The Hmong migrated to Minnesota for the same reasons it is full of Somalians... Welfare Disneyland....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Pot is legal in WA state.

I don't know any conservative pot smokers.

One 42 year old ex Google software engineer [read fixed for life] told me to go to a pot store in Bellevue and they would have a particular pot to cure any disease.
I know a lot of conservatives who smoke it.

Yep

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Fact is dopers are schietheads, no matter if it legal or not. If it's legal they'll go black market to skirt taxes....schietheads are what they are. If it's legal they'll continue to rob, steal, borrow to buy it....because they are doper schietheads.

Some think gun owners are "schietheads."

Hmmm....

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Seafire
The Hmong are a totally different subject, but my 15 years in Minnesota, I've had more than my share of run ins with them...
and I didn't treat them, like the average American guy....I treated them like an American would treat some foreign invader...

They understand what they can get away with in this country quite well... and then when confronted by the cops suddenly they know how to swear they speak no English, and even understand it less....they just smile and shake their heads Yes....

I have been shot at by these dinks hunting in Minnesota a lot more than once. If they are in the area, I'd leave... If I stumbled across them, I'd just leave, but make sure I was making a boat load of noise... If you don't, and they hear noise, it was not unusual for them to open up with their AKs, and SKSs in the direction of the noise... Shooting at sound, not what they see....

One time when I was at a Game Area open to public hunting at Orrock in Stearns County, hunting squirrels, I was coming out of a grove of trees, and I had heard a pair of Hmong walking down the dirt road. I made some noise, coming out of the grove, when I heard them stop talking to each other.
By instinct I stopped and stood behind a large diameter tree. It was quite for 30 to 60 seconds, and they just opened up with their AKs.... pretty much a mag dump. As soon as it ended, I put a shot right over their heads, close over their heads. They started freaking and were yelling in broken English "Don't shoot". I came running out of the woods, pointed at their rifles and told them Guns down only one time. I had pointed right at them...
a 22 Win mag.

The lowered them and I pointed at the dirt... Drop! They dropped them. Then I told them to Step Back. They didn't so I moved forward with my rifle pointed at them, finger on the trigger. They got the idea... and they quickly understood "Hands UP".....Next to the ditch was a very wide and deep ditch full of water 4 or 5 feet deep. I walked over to their AKs as they stepped back and never took my rifle off being pointed at them. I kneeled down. took the barrel of the first one and tossed it into the water, and the same with the second....They didn't say a thing, they were busy pissing in their pants....I put them right back into Vietnam.

I then walked around them, still at gun point.. and pointed to the parking lot where cars are to be parked... marched them their and then demanded their Car Keys.. had to take mine out and shake them at them... and then pointed to their car. They pulled out the keys, and I pointed at the ground...had them walk back while I move toward them with the gun pointed on them... Picked up their keys and threw those into the ditch filled with water also...Started my truck standing outside my door, then got in and never quit pointing my gun barrel at them. They started to move and I put a shot over their head. They stopped and started squawking in their own language but from the tone it sure sounded like the translate was don't shoot.

I drove away and left them in the middle of nowhere.... you deal with these people in terms they understand....most of these Hmong weren't the real hero types.. these clowns were no different....I'll be those two were two that never came back to Orrock....

Hell the Hmong, right on the Mississippi River IN St Paul City Limits, use to go down to wooded parks along the banks of the river, Several would go down stream and pull a net across the river, and then they would throw grenades or home made explosives in the river, knocking the fish out... and then they would float down river, and the Hmong with the net, would haul them in when it got full. Then their would be 50 people there with baskets,
fill them with fish and then head off thru the woods in 50 directions....

Some were caught and taken into court... of course liberal MN would give them an attorney who would argue that they were just doing what their culture taught them...and they didn't know any better.. so the judge would let them off, and tell them they can't do that...

That only translated to the Hmong as don't get caught.... they'd do it again, but have their kids out running around to waylay the cops, when they were rushing the areas they were still pulling it in...

MN was a friggin zoo with all the Hmong the Lutherans brought there at the end of Vietnam.. they never had any desire to assimilate....hell when they had been there for 15 years by 1990, most of them still acted like they didn't understand a word of English.... The Hmong migrated to Minnesota for the same reasons it is full of Somalians... Welfare Disneyland....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anytime you dull your senses and alter your conscience you handicap yourself and make success that much harder.... pot makes people lazy and stupid, bottom line

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by irfubar
Anytime you dull your senses and alter your conscience you handicap yourself and make success that much harder.... pot makes people lazy and stupid, bottom line
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself on 140 acres in upstate NY plus vacation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself in upstate New York on 140 acres plus vactation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.

I bet he is a casual smoker... as in comes home and burns one to relax... many of my old high school pals smoked all day for 40+ years, every day and they cannot hold an intelligent conversation any more

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I showed up at work after drinking a 12 pack I would be useless also

B
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
B
My brothers best friend has smoked it for years. He owns a car dealership and an excavating company, a beautiful home he built himself in upstate New York on 140 acres plus vactation homes in Florida and Alaska. He's never struck me as lazy or stupid.

I bet he is a casual smoker... as in comes home and burns one to relax... many of my old high school pals smoked all day for 40+ years, every day and they cannot hold an intelligent conversation any more
I don't think he's ever been a daily user. He drinks too but not to the point of being drunk every day. All things in moderation.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I don't think he's ever been a daily user. He drinks too but not to the point of being drunk every day. All things in moderation.

Agree on the moderation part.

D
D
You do realize we're talking pot not fentanyl

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don’t know about other character defects but dopers prize themselves on being enlightened and/or having their mind expanded…every dang one of them.

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 08/27/22.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
My Niece lives in N.M. and at lunch today showed me pictures of someones truck that ran thru a glass storefront at a pot shop in Hobbs.

She said that the cops had a good laugh at that idiot.

Pot was just made legal in N.M.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The number of Bigfoot sightings are correlatable to states with marijuana availability

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Some think gun owners are "schietheads."

Hmmm....

I'm sure some are, just like dopers.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My god, such a buncha hardasses here. Legalize it nationwide, make $$ on taxes👍

Alcohol is waaaaay more violet, but acceptable, pretty funny! Had a great time in Kauai the last 2 weeks, mighta been a little devils lettuce involved!! Haha 👊🏻😂

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
S
Seafire Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike

our society has aspired to that level already....

What if F U C K E D really spelled B I D E N?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

I don’t know about other character defects but dopers prize themselves on being enlightened and/or having their mind expanded…every dang one of them.
very true , been my experiance also

NRA Life Member
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (007FJ, 22250rem, 10Glocks, 160user, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 67 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,478
Posts18,490,006
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.