Posted By: ltppowell Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Your tax money at work.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Screw those apes.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Biden won fair and square.

Fugging white people.
Posted By: Dess Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Yeah....why do I have to get better grades than the other kids to get accepted into college?
Posted By: hanco Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
I don’t have much use for darkies, wasn’t born feeling that way. It came from exposure to their behavior. I don’t like being near them, don’t trust them!!
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Reparations.

One way or another reparations will happen.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Perpetual compensation for an inferior people.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Dear black parents,

Teach your children to read and write and obey the law.

Sincerely,

White Parents
Posted By: LBP Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by hanco
I don’t have much use for darkies, wasn’t born feeling that way. It came from exposure to their behavior. I don’t like being near them, don’t trust them!!
+1
Posted By: OMCHamlin Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22

I cannot sum up my views on the black man any more succinctly then that. I believe I was “negro neutral” until I joined the service and was thrust amongst them.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
LOL, from a guy that refused to vote for Trump because his butt got hurt.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
The "Talk"

This needs to be spread far and wide.

https://www.takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
barack hussein pushed the race issue into high gear back in 2008. It has accelerated since then. barack and the dhimmicrat party, enabled by the lefty media, set race relations back two generations.
I set out the other day to read one of author Robin Cook's medical/thriller books. Right up front, the main character, a white college girl, is shown to be in conflict over this crap.
"Lynn had never considered herself racist, but over time Michael (her fellow medical student, a groid) had made her see that she had been to an extent, and that racism was unfortunately alive and well in America. Michael for his part learned from her that he was accustomed to having to deal with patronizing attitudes."

The passage goes on to include feminism, misogyny and gender discrimination as things Americans are guilty of.

"both came to understand that with racism and gender issues, one had to be a member of the oppressed to really appreciate the subtleties of discrimination that had so influenced their lives"

I tossed the book aside for the garbage that it is
Posted By: MOGC Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
"propaganda
prŏp″ə-găn′də
noun
The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.
Material disseminated by the advocates or opponents of a doctrine or cause.
Systematic effort to propagate or win support for a theory or method of action."
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
Posted By: SCgman1 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Was that video a serious thing?......not Babylon bee?
Posted By: Papag Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Was neutral til fifth grade when we moved next to the "negro" neighborhood. If I fought one to keep my lunch money, two would be there tomorrow. Changed routes daily. Got more neutral in 1955 when we moved to a dual community, whites in the north, blacks congregated I southeast. College was an eye opener. Blacks going for free, getting "Cs" for showing up half the time. Thieving, molesting, raping. This was the sixties.
Flash forward to being a skilled trades shop supervisor. Black apprentices got three or more tries to pass a class. I had to include in my monthly reports my "good faith" eeo and affirmative action efforts. Had to give blacks raises based on nothing and demonstrated ability meaning nothing.
I did fire one black woman who I had documented with enough violations of attendance, poor quality, and falsifying records that the local chapter couldn't fight it.
Then, eight years of the Halfrican doing his damndest to split the USA followed by the next half and half as v.p. who can't put out a coherent sentence.
What have they robot to complain about?
When, at 65, I went to apply for SS, the whole room was full of young black mamas going for more assistance.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Very, Very Weary
Posted By: rockinbbar Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by steve4102
LOL, from a guy that refused to vote for Trump because his butt got hurt.

I bet other than the primary he voted for Trump.

Put me in that category too. But in the general, I voted for him both times, and even gave $$$$'s to his campaign last time because I knew what disaster was headed our way if OBiden got in.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by Morewood
Dear black parents,

Sincerely,

White Parents

That’s never gonna happen. All most of them care about are squeezing out more rugrats so they can get a bigger Welfare Check.
Posted By: mathman Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Dear black parents,

Sincerely,

White Parents

Sorry man, those requirements are whiteness based oppression.
Posted By: memtb Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22

I fully understand! I’ve had a couple of close black friends……very good folks. But, the good ones are a minority of the minority! memtb
Posted By: Seafire Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
There is a major racism problem in this nation....Thank the DemocRats for fathering it, and even more so for keeping it alive.
The DNCC is the party for the treatment of Victims...

One sees racism daily where ever you go....but its the opposite of how they convey it...to the public...

1. Do nothing to "upset" of piss off some one who claims to be black.
2. Black people can piss on, rape rob kill etc, any white people anytime they want, and do so with impunity. They are the class that is trying to be privileged., at everyone else's expense.

I've always had a simple personal philosophy in life...

How I am going to react to anyone, regardless of who they are or what they are... is going to mirror exactly how they act toward me..

But rest assured, its easy to see where black people in this nation get this attitude from... Its pushed by white leftist liberal idiots...
As long as they can keep black people thinking they are victims, then they fabricate a platform to get others to think, they are the saviors of the oppressed, when they are the ones doing the oppression to all people of society as a whole. Teaching Black people that they amount to nothing without the assistance of white liberals. These clowns are the plantation owners, not white conservatives.

It gets me on how many white people seem to swallow this Bullschitt, hook line and sinker. I have no reason to feel guilty about anything in this world based on my skin color, which NO ONE ELSE of other skin color or ethnicity should feel guilty of either...

ya wanna end racism? quit listening to the DNCC and their propaganda which has the goal to keep racism alive, so we will need them to supposedly solve it all....Social elitist, causing a problem and then trying to convince everyone that we need them to solve it, which keeping it alive and fanning the flames of it, is all they are really doing...

Liberal leftists are the source of the problem.. not any type of solution....
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
I used to get whacked on the Fire years ago for asking WTF was going on with all the blecks w cracker chicks on TV.

Was called racist and paranoid and a conspiracy nut. Now, not so much.

Maybe just once in my life I connected the dots early.

I have am currently working on another conspiracy theory.
Posted By: UpThePole Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
It's a shame we are all not young enough to be around in 2040 when the USA becomes a Hispanic majority nation.

Spain is the most racist country in Europe, they hate the Jambonies and Muslims.

No more race card to play cause they don't care.

Want to see what's coming ? Look at the Mayor of Miami.

With a Hispanic majority population, many in Congress, Hispanic President and so on any uprising by the Jambonies will be crushed with no bleeding hearts to be heard.

Only wish I could live to see it !
Posted By: 45_100 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Remember the slogan "diversity is our strength"? Remember the slogan "United we stand, divided we fall"? The word diversity comes from the same root word as divided. Liberals have been pushing division for a long time. They attempt to divide people based on race, religion, sex and other factors because they derive strength from diversity (division). A divided country is more easily destroyed than a united country. The events of September 11, 2001 united this country. Bush weaponized the three letter agencies and created more of them to spy on US citizens and create suspicions in order to destroy this unity and create division. Then a Muslim born in Kenya was installed as President. He accelerated the division and expanded it. Things are going according to plan and they try to make us "feel" responsible.
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Oh geeze....that ain't right....
Posted By: akrange Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
The Greatest Evil toward Blacks is the on going Genocide by their Great White Dual Citizens..

Can’t have much Respect when you look the other way on Rule No.1

Don’t get Killed …

If you don’t raise your Kids ..

The Street Will..
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Black people ,dont really want the IDEA of racism to go away . For thats how they get everything they want usually free or close to it .After George Floyd they can do almost any crime and will be let go on no cash bail or not arrestted at all.Getting bonus points for being black ,when getting a job expetially goverment jobs. .and get out of trouble for not doing their job at work ,when company says anything or try to punish them . they just yell racism ,company backs off ,seen this to many times ,at all the places i work
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Been going on for quite a while!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Bell curve.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Been going on for quite a while!

I AM MAGA!
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Jim,

Sherman has the same feeling toward the southerner as did most abolitionist. They both had one thing in common. They were anti-black. And they hated southern whites. Kinda same feelings as now coming outta Martha’s Vinyard!!!

Sherman hated blacks. And this was a common attribute of the average northerner of the day.
Posted By: akrange Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Their Faces Change ..

But the Evil Remains..

By My thinking Their ready to Drive the Swine Into the Sea ..

Till Not One is Left Standing..

Roll Them or They Roll You
Posted By: StrayDog Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

I cannot sum up my views on the black man any more succinctly then that. I believe I was “negro neutral” until I joined the service and was thrust amongst them.

Exactly my introduction and experience. I would like to think if their leaders would teach them how to be arrested or checked out by police, they would be much better off, and have a more peaceful life.

My observations, they don't know when they are stopped by the police, they are temporarily under arrest until cleared or told they can leave. What they seem to believe when they are stopped, is their manhood must take it as a challenge to overcome the police, by fighting or running as if they are on auto-pilot.
Posted By: rte Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Let's not forget the people behind the curtain,they are the Bolshevik puppet masters.

They've pulled the strings of most presidents since WWII with a few notable exceptions.

These puppet masters got exactly for what they've been striving when they elected the "queen" of their puppets,Barack Hussein Obama.

Obama was a minority,1/4 Negro,a Commie,a homosexual,a hater of America and her foundational documents base upon Christian values.This was their quintessential anti-American queen who performed his job well and set back this nation by decades,in all areas of domestic and foreign policies.

Their current puppet is too demented to finish the job,so they've enlisted the aid of their Bolshevik co-conspirators Mayorkis,Blinken and Garland.

May God save our nation from these scumbag Bolshis.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by SCgman1

It's real.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/26/22
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Reparations.

They should start with the origin of slavery. The Zulu Kings who rounded up black serfs, turning them into a commodity to sell to Mariners.

Oh, but nobody black likes to talk about who made their ancestors into a product.

🦫
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It's real.

So was this

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/09/26/watch-mob-juveniles-ransack-store-philadelphia-its-shame/
Posted By: Osky Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
I won’t be wronged, I won’t be insulted, and I won’t be laid a-hand on.
I don’t do theses things to other people, and I require the same from them.
John Wayne

Osky
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Originally Posted by ltppowell

It's real.

So was this

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2022/09/26/watch-mob-juveniles-ransack-store-philadelphia-its-shame/

1 person with a blackjack.. Problem solved.
Posted By: 2ndwind Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Chuck Norris might have a hard time with 100 youths at the same time even with a blackjack....
Posted By: 5sdad Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Reparations.

They should start with the origin of slavery. The Zulu Kings who rounded up black serfs, turning them into a commodity to sell to Mariners.

Oh, but nobody black likes to talk about who made their ancestors into a product.

🦫

Excellent post.
Posted By: bobinpa Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Wait a minute.... Isn't it raccis that every family in that video was white or at least close to it??? Why don't all the other cultures and colors have to educate their chillen to not be raccis????
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
""Daddy, why don't black people celebrate Father's day?"
Posted By: ingwe Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Dear black parents,

Sincerely,

White Parents

More than half of them are in a single parent household...mothers.

Dey don't know who de daddy is...

And he can't teach them anything except how to deal dope and to steal to get it.

That pretty much wraps up their skill set, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.
Posted By: MPat70 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
NAPA's are the most racist race or people on this planet!
Posted By: Birdwatcher Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Reparations.

🦫

Africa is huge, the Zulus were way down south, whatever else they did if they got big into the slave trade I haven’t heard of it. Most slave trading was done in West Africa, a lot by the Ashantis.

I’ve stayed at an old slavers’ castle on the coast, cannons still on the battlements, big portcullis opening to the beach. Me and another guy hiked 90 miles across the sparsely populated Afram Plain, north of the Ashanti Region, originally depopulated by Ashanti slave raids.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
What sickens me most is seeing Whites constantly groveling at the feet of the black man. And not just "liberals". So-called "conservatives" are, frankly, far worse. Taking EVERY opportunity to try and show how "we're not racist!". Elevating every supposed "black conservative" to near-godlike status. Ignoring their own kind and their own interests, all in the vain hopes that the leftists won't call them "racists". Ugh.
Posted By: Beaver10 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Reparations.

🦫

Africa is huge, the Zulus were way down south, whatever else they did if they got big into the slave trade I haven’t heard of it. Most slave trading was done in West Africa, a lot by the Ashantis.

I’ve stayed at an old slavers’ castle on the coast, cannons still on the battlements, big portcullis opening to the beach. Me and another guy hiked 90 miles across the sparsely populated Afram Plain, north of the Ashanti Region, originally depopulated by Ashanti slave raids.

Zulu = Metaphor

Thanks for the geography lesson, birdy.

🦫
Posted By: Huntz Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Seafire
There is a major racism problem in this nation....Thank the DemocRats for fathering it, and even more so for keeping it alive.
The DNCC is the party for the treatment of Victims...

One sees racism daily where ever you go....but its the opposite of how they convey it...to the public...

1. Do nothing to "upset" of piss off some one who claims to be black.
2. Black people can piss on, rape rob kill etc, any white people anytime they want, and do so with impunity. They are the class that is trying to be privileged., at everyone else's expense.

I've always had a simple personal philosophy in life...

How I am going to react to anyone, regardless of who they are or what they are... is going to mirror exactly how they act toward me..

But rest assured, its easy to see where black people in this nation get this attitude from... Its pushed by white leftist liberal idiots...
As long as they can keep black people thinking they are victims, then they fabricate a platform to get others to think, they are the saviors of the oppressed, when they are the ones doing the oppression to all people of society as a whole. Teaching Black people that they amount to nothing without the assistance of white liberals. These clowns are the plantation owners, not white conservatives.

It gets me on how many white people seem to swallow this Bullschitt, hook line and sinker. I have no reason to feel guilty about anything in this world based on my skin color, which NO ONE ELSE of other skin color or ethnicity should feel guilty of either...

ya wanna end racism? quit listening to the DNCC and their propaganda which has the goal to keep racism alive, so we will need them to supposedly solve it all....Social elitist, causing a problem and then trying to convince everyone that we need them to solve it, which keeping it alive and fanning the flames of it, is all they are really doing...

Liberal leftists are the source of the problem.. not any type of solution....
^^^^^^^^
Sums it up pretty well.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Screw those apes.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Screw those apes.

You can say that again.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
smartass
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Dear White Parents - 09/27/22
Originally Posted by ingwe
Dear black parents,

Sincerely,

White Parents

More than half of them are in a single parent household...mothers.

Dey don't know who de daddy is...

And he can't teach them anything except how to deal dope and to steal to get it.

That pretty much wraps up their skill set, and I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Exactly, no need to make parent plural. Most of them are lucky to have one semi-functioning parent.
© 24hourcampfire