Home
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-maintain-control-united-states-senate

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Never a doubt. Won't be surprised when they steal the house too.
Voters across the country have delivered a resounding endorsement of Democrats’ Senate majority," Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chair Sen. Gary Peters said in a statement. "These historic results in race after race speak for themselves, and they reflect the strength of our candidates, the popularity of Senate Democrats' message to the American people, and a rejection of the extremism espoused by the GOP. Now our work continues in Georgia to ensure Herschel Walker is defeated and Rev. Warnock is re-elected."
This sucks, hopefully the house will be the stumbling block.
[bleep] Gary Peters..... It was the 18 to 29 year old vote that gave the Dems their wins.....As Rush always said....."Young skulls full of mush" that buy the deceptions and lies of the demCRAPs...
The Republicans snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Support stupid policy and ideology, win stupid prizes.
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job

Jimmy Olsened your ass by 45 minutes ! 😜

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...at-called-for-the-demorat-s#Post17794915
So the Democrats actually picked up seats in the Senate.

Poor Hershel. He's toast.

Time to fire the lot of them, starting with the head of the RNC (who lives in Michigan, can you believe) and Donald Trump (who's blown it for the Republicans in every election since 2016).
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ahhh fouck this place then

All I seen was a bunch of threads about Navajo nation and Bitcoin and stupid ass oil thread.
They'll let a token republican "win" now and then to keep up appearances, but for the most part the communists are going to run America from now on, until they are *removed*.
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Ahhh fouck this place then

All I seen was a bunch of threads about Navajo nation and Bitcoin and stupid ass oil thread.

LOL. Sorry Slum. I couldn’t resist ribbing ya. 😬
Originally Posted by Fireball2
They'll let a token republican "win" now and then to keep up appearances, but for the most part the communists are going to run America from now on, until they are *removed*.

I like it Gen Fireball... But lets wait until spring no one wants to fight in the winter.. Nugget
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
So the Democrats actually picked up seats in the Senate.

Poor Hershel. He's toast.

Time to fire the lot of them, starting with the head of the RNC (who lives in Michigan, can you believe) and Donald Trump (who's blown it for the Republicans in every election since 2016).

How the F.UCK could he Trump stopped the Cheat ???
🤪🤪🤪
Originally Posted by blanket
We won't win, lets give them what they voted for. Hope they can fill their gas tank, hope they can pay their rent, hope they can find a job
Unfortunately, I speculate, that a majority of Democrat voters don't drive or even own a car (see large city numbers) and a large number of them don't have and don't want a job. They have voted for exactly what they want. Most rank and file voters do not connect high fuel costs with other increased costs, especially since the President and his willing accomplices in the media have convinced people that oil companies taking exorbitant profits is the reason for high fuel costs.

I venture to say, if they were honest, most of the Democrats on this forum and most of the lefties on this forum are single issue or maybe two issue voters. Whatever those issues are, in their minds, they trump and are more important than a healthy economy, low fuel prices, a secure border, protecting children from mutilation, high employment numbers, etc. They just never seem to want to be honest and tell us what those issues are.

Think about it. When we keep trying the same liberal policies, they always result in high inflation, high costs, high unemployment, amoral behavior/higher crime and destruction of our cities. When we keep trying the same conservative policies (note I did not say Republican policies) they always result in low inflation, lower costs, low unemployment, more moral behavior/less crime and revitalization of our cities and our entire country. Yet we play this stupid game repeatedly.

Like I've said previously, we know what works and what doesn't work. There is nothing new.
Makes sense. We are a nation of filth.
Great post Big Sky. Spot on. Every democrat I have known is a one issue voter. Almost always some sort of social issue they’ve been riled up about.
Like others have stated, the free chit army will keep voting for more free chit. And more and more will say screw it and join in for the freebie's.

The ponzi scheme will continue until it collapses on its own.

I have no doubt it will be ugly.
Wow! Another miracle pulled off in a Commie blue state with mail in ballots...The Dems are so proud, i'm sure.
How can conservatives get one of those vote counting jobs where you get to count until your party wins?!?
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel
Wow! Another miracle pulled off in a Commie blue state with mail in ballots...The Dems are so proud, i'm sure.

Yep miraculous how every one of these multi day vote count races end up going to the Dems. They always find just enough votes to pull it out. I said months ago that if we did not easily take the House and at least break even in the Senate then there is no way we will ever be able to vote our way out of this. There are no more fair elections in this country. The only way out of this involves rivers of blood.
Originally Posted by TnBigBore
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

Yep miraculous how every one of these multi day vote count races end up going to the Dems. They always find just enough votes to pull it out. I said months ago that if we did not easily take the House and at least break even in the Senate then there is no way we will ever be able to vote our way out of this. There are no more fair elections in this country. The only way out of this involves rivers of blood.

Oh, that seems a little extreme, don't you think? Why not just have ourselves a nice little peaceful protest to get their attention? I bet they'd straighten right up if they thought we were unhappy with their policies.

Honestly just about every single suburbanite democrat, moron with a college degree that voted for them will.

Milk toast republicans. The democrats are driven by ideology and social agenda. Policies that are retarded but that they’re passionate about. They don’t give a fugg about the cost of gas when compared to their social agenda. “Equality”, green energy, and the rest of their BS agenda.

The economy will never change my mind or influence which candidate that I vote for over my 2A rights and it’s the same for them but based on their brainwashed woke beliefs.

Skinny jeans millennial computer programmer soy boy, school teacher soccer mom, and the rest, they’re not fixin’ to be homeless, starve to death, or freeze to death and they all know it. We need to stop pretending like none of them have jobs, homes or money. On average most of them have more than we do.

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight for, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas, and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. Inflation isn’t good but it isn’t anywhere close to the biggest deal to me or what motivates me to vote. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Everyone right or left will get where they need to be in a car or truck without walking or freezing to death no matter the price of gas and they all know it.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed to. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right is bought and paid for but should offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak.

The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue for the right even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term (It’s the economy stupid). That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy obviously matters but is never going to inspire the way a social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change, the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at is a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas and the economy anymore. Not to the left. It’s about “culture stupid.” The right can’t figure it out.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Like others have stated, the free chit army will keep voting for more free chit. And more and more will say screw it and join in for the freebie's.

The ponzi scheme will continue until it collapses on its own.

I have no doubt it will be ugly.
blindshooter…..it will be ugly. I just hope it happens soon or either after I’m dead. Heading to the point where I’m too old to make any difference.
I have no liberal friends anymore. I told all of them to [bleep] off years ago. Including my sister.

But I have plenty of friends left. Time to stick together.

Other than vote, what else can we do?
Originally Posted by gsganzer
The Republicans snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. Support stupid policy and ideology, win stupid prizes.
Seems that way. They failed miserably. Should have been an America First blowout, instead they let the leftists out-screw'em again. RNC is a fuucking joke.
That you Mitch McConnell.............................POS should immediately be thrown out on his sorry ass as minority leader.

He personally owns this loss with his unwillingness to support several R's in contested & critical races, GA being one, AK & AZ being 2 others.

Also says something about the outcome of all of these delayed races.................DemonRats just doing what comes naturally & whatever it takes to win.

What's happened & still happening in AZ is beyond basic criminal. And it's in your face, they really don't try to hide it anymore.

MM
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Honestly just about every single suburbanite democrat, moron with a college degree that voted for them will.

Milk toast republicans. The democrats are driven by ideology and social agenda. Policies that are retarded but that they’re passionate about. They don’t give a fugg about the cost of gas when compared to their social agenda. “Equality”, green energy, and the rest of their BS agenda.

The economy will never change my mind or influence which candidate that I vote for over my 2A rights and it’s the same for them but based on their brainwashed woke beliefs.

Skinny jeans millennial computer programmer soy boy, school teacher soccer mom, and the rest, they’re not fixin’ to be homeless, starve to death, or freeze to death and they all know it. We need to stop pretending like none of them have jobs, homes or money. On average most of them have more than we do.

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight over, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. It’s not the biggest single issue deal to me. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Everyone right or left will get where they need to be in a car or truck without walking or freezing to death no matter the price of gas and they all know it.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed too. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right needs to offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak. The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term. That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy is never going to inspire the way social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas it’s about social policy.

Spot on, great post.
Own rental property, raise rent every fraudulent election.
Social conditioning, or profit. Maybe both.

Republicans offer nothing inspiring, nothing to fight over, and offer nothing but come out to vote for cheaper gas and less inflation. That doesn’t compel people to get excited to vote. Not when dealing with people with a rabid leftist agenda. Or any other agenda.

Most of us with something to offer the labor market rather right or left have decent to good jobs. Odds are the President isn’t going to make a difference rather an individual voter has a decent job. I’m locked into a low mortgage and not truck shopping. Inflation isn’t good but my year end raise based in part on inflation will offset some of it. It’s not the biggest single issue deal to me. Gas prices suck but it isn’t the end all be all. Shoot for those with low interest but large student debt inflation is great. Crimes just about nonexistent in my neighborhood. Most on the left are probably in similar situations.

Democrats run on ideology and social agenda that they’re committed too. A commie retarded one but an ideology that they’ll fight tooth and nail for none the less. Republicans offer no vision for the future of our country. No longterm goals or inspiration other than milk toast vote for us and we’ll lower gas prices. The left doesn’t care about that compared to social policy.

The right needs to offer a platform based on honest, in your face conservative social policies similar to what the left does but based on legit Constitutional law and common sense reality rather than the lefts BS. Win lose or draw it would at least get the ball moving in the right direction in terms of a narrative. Trump offered a small taste of that and people came out in droves to hear him speak. The lefts constant social agenda while the right runs on cheaper gas is a losing issue even when the right wins a short term battle. The left hasn’t ran on the economy since Clinton’s first term. That isn’t what motivates voters anymore and the left knows it. The economy was a big deal when most of the nation had a somewhat similar worldview. In a country with radically different agendas and one that still ranks as one of the richest countries in the world the lefts top priority moved on from the economy as the top voting issue along time ago. The left pushes an agenda nonstop while the right says but, but what about the price of gas?

The economy is never going to inspire the way social agenda does. At least not anywhere short of places where the average person is literally starving and this country is no where near there and won’t be for a long time. The left pushes radical social change the right offers lower gas prices and fear mongering about no gas and high crime. For most gas prices are an inconvenience and real threat of crime where we live at a boogeyman. DeAndre lives where crime is a real threat but if he votes at all will still vote democrat. Everyone that wants gas has gas, has a roof over their head, food to eat, has a couple of trucks in the garage, iPhones, internet, and big TV’s. It’s not about gas it’s about social policy.

Your statement has flaws but is accurate to a certain extent. We have stacy abrams social policy didn’t get her over the line she lost by 300k and the governor said they were going to implement tax breaks.
When you're not the biggest, toughest bully on the block, whether you are a nice one or not, you need to be prepared with a plan. We are doing neither. I doubt that the Democrats can sell that. I hope we're not caught with our pants down when China pulls in at the docks and starts making demands. Our energy policy will be the least of our concern, and "Taiwan? We don't know you!"

....for starters.

Hope you can also!
Originally Posted by 79S

Your statement has flaws but is accurate to a certain extent. We have stacy abrams social policy didn’t get her over the line she lost by 300k and the governor said they were going to implement tax breaks.
I hear ya. I didn’t mean it as an absolute but a generalization. That someone as stupid and gross as Stacy Abrams could come within 300k against an incumbent in GA speaks to the mentality.
I'm glad I am not younger....

Brain washing in high schools over the last 30 plus years has paid off....

Time to kiss the nation we grew up in, GOOD Fuggin BYE....

Will I die in jail for being a conservative.... or be assassinated on my front lawn by the liberal left...

Or will I die defending our nation from terrorist foreign and DOMESTIC....
What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

These ARE The Good Old Days. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............
Originally Posted by Big Stick
What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Wages have never been higher. Opportunities have never been greater. The 401K limit has never been bigger. Investment opportunities abound. Interest rates were never lower. Where/how do you gals "live",to be so fhuqking AMAZINGLY tender? Hint.

Case in point. Establishment republican. The left attacks and radically changes the culture but hey you have a job and a 401k just like everyone else so it’s all good.
You've not "explained" your gut felt whine,or innate Estrogen Levels. Hint.

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..........

Case in point. Establishment republican. The left attacks and radically changes the culture but hey you have a job and a 401k just like everyone else so it’s all good.

THE Crying Kchunt edits. Hint.

THE Crying Kchunt edits. Hint.

I didn’t edit anything.

You’re probably a bright guy but you’re level of screwed up in the head/lack of communication skills completely mitigate it.
In no particular order,you are a Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit and rather Insecure,for undoubtedly "good" reason(s). Hint.

In no particular order,you are a Lying Piece of Fhuqking Schit and rather Insecure,for undoubtedly "good" reason(s). Hint.

Lame and completely baseless. I thought that you were bright but just inarticulate. You should be able to do better than that. Have a good morning:)
You are welcome to your WELL needed Delusions,as you hit full reverse and Whine aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Again:

"What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.............''
I’m not going to spend my Sunday morning arguing with someone that has to have the last word. I’ll leave it at this. I legit feel sorry for you. I’ve seen enough of your rifles and optics on the hunting forum to know that you have a decent collection and probably a good income. You live in a hunting and fishing paradise in AK. You should be a happy SOB but You’re very obviously miserable. I feel bad for anyone going through life that way.
Honey,

You've quit three fhuqking times,thus far. Hint.

If only again:

"What EXACTLY are you kchunts now crying about? How did your World get "worse"?!? The sky is falling,ain't reality,though a barometer of your "abilities". Hint.

Excellent, now they can get rid of that pesky Filibuster and pack the Supreme Court.

Thanks Mitch, we knew you and Ronna would get er done for us.
Was there ever any doubt.

Originally Posted by steve4102
The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

Trump and the event of 6 Jan allowed Democrats to pull out a win from what should have been crushing defeat. Trump is doing wonderful job recruiting Democratic voters and making them come out in record numbers.

Good post. Spot on. And any "revolution" needs to fit inside a weekend. Everybody on the Right has to be at work Monday morning
Honey,

If only again:

Yes, it appears despite high inflation, high energy prices most Americans must be doing very well. They have soundly rejected Trump along with his slogans. Mr. Trump is doing wonderful job making Americans vote for Democratic candidates. They do not even need to steal elections through fraudulent practices
Trump and the Patriots are in control
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
And doing a hell-of-a-job

You forgot ' ' or " " ,or 🤣🤣🤣🤣...
Lol
Originally Posted by steve4102
And doing a hell-of-a-job

Yes, to benefit the Democratic Party
Odd that it's an off-year election when, historically, things go precisely the opposite, even when conditions aren't bad. Add that to the utter destruction of our nation that's occurred in the last two years under Democrat control, and the polls overwhelmingly opposed to the Democrats, and it just doesn't add up.
Amazing ignorance.
Did anyone really think the left would not cheat?
Come on man!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Odd that it's an off-year election when, historically, things go precisely the opposite, even when conditions aren't bad. Add that to the utter destruction of our nation that's occurred in the last two years under Democrat control, and the polls overwhelmingly opposed to the Democrats, and it just doesn't add up.
It doesn't add up, because the Democrats are cheating. Either by allegedly "legal" means like mail in, early voting, no ID, or by manipulating counts, or by tossing Republican votes. They have had enough power to stack the deck for their benefit. How the hell can anyone with a brain vote to continue the policies in place right now? The voters are also kinda stupid. That helps a lot.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Amazing ignorance.
The “amazing ignorance” is anyone believing that The Uniparty elites would allow the Peoples Voice to be heard

As a wise man once said

IF VOTING MATTERED, THEY WOULDN'T LET US DO IT
So here we are ..

Waiting for the Counterattack..

The DC GITMO roundup will continue and take on a New Dimension..

Legislative Clutter that has No Benefit but to the Administrative State ..

Spending that J.Rome will have to Counter with Higher Interest Rates ..

Ya .. You ain’t seen Nothing Yet ..

I,I,I kant believe we did it Ronna Darling..

Baghdad Bob ..

Say His Name…
I am thinking some serious bad belated Christmas presents from the Dems come January or February!
The Democrat party is the largest and most successful organized crime syndicate in the history of the world. There’s no stopping them now. Only a larger, more organized and more ruthless bunch can defeat them. Unfortunately.......That ain’t us. Not even close.
Honey,

If only again:

Everything is ok as long as the music keeps playing.... fugging fantastic..... just like the Titanic.

Your talking about money, is that the only measure of the status of the future of this country?

You ok with the loss of freedom and erosion of our way of life?

Thanks for the reminder, I was a little bummed-out until I read your comment.

Blue skies everybody BLUE SKIES---- laugh
Originally Posted by johnn
Honey,

If only again:

Everything is ok as long as the music keeps playing.... fugging fantastic..... just like the Titanic.

Your talking about money, is that the only measure of the status of the future of this country?

Can't think what freedoms I lost other than Trump taking away bumpstocks and my way of life is as good as ever. A lot of you guys are just always going to be glass half empty people
Joan,

Just exactly what is it,that you are trying to bitch about? Hint.

Kudos on your favorite Movie and "magically" becoming a "our",as you Whine aloud about your Brokedicktitude being someone else's "fault",while your skies fall. It ain't. Hint.

If only again:

Let's see............Republican candidates won the governors office in Nevada and New Hampshire, but the GOP senatorial candidates lost in those two states. Why? And don't come up with that "they cheated" BS, because that's not the reason.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
The Democrat party is the largest and most successful organized crime syndicate in the history of the world. There’s no stopping them now. Only a larger, more organized and more ruthless bunch can defeat them. Unfortunately.......That ain’t us. Not even close.

100% true..

Read what I wrote again and simply answer in kind,with ALL of your Hurt Feelings,should it "help" your "reality". Hint.

You really are a dumba$$. Anyone that is ok with what the democrats are doing and what is coming is a freakin retard. So your fine with the extra taxes that will be taken out of your little paycheck to pay for all the freebies? Your fine with unlimited illegals, the transgender freak movement and the green deal? You really think we gonna run this country on rainbows and windmills you fhuqking moron? Your little 401 K is gonna be worth less and less as the price of everything continues to get higher. You wanna talk estrogen? Apparently you was mentally neutered as a kid and have been brainwashed into thinking this is all great cause you got a job lol. The democrats need worker ants like yourself that just keep plugging away while they suck you dry with taxes and freebies and your oblivious or your a closet transgender freak.
Talk about a piece of Schitt? You must be looking in the mirror.

And save your queer comeback with something you think is intelligent. Anything you need to say to me needs to be done in person so I can feed you your front teeth you wormy Bit€H I don’t know you and am glad of it but your attitude personifies what’s wrong with people nowadays. And while I can’t stomp a mud hole in every dumass in America I’d enjoy starting with you
[Linked Image from blogger.googleusercontent.com]
And they'll steal the House afore its over!
PeePee75,

Your Brokedicktitude has you in a right proper tissy. Cite what you "do" for a "living",which so reliably arranges same...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Paying taxes is a First World "Problem". I'm happy to do so. Hint.

I don't recall endorsing your Phobias and/or sexual preferences. Neither do you. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can conjure Delusions to fixate and salve your reality(if only momentarily). Hint.

If only again:

Originally Posted by Dp1975

You really are a dumba$$. Anyone that is ok with what the democrats are doing and what is coming is a freakin retard. So your fine with the extra taxes that will be taken out of your little paycheck to pay for all the freebies? Your fine with unlimited illegals, the transgender freak movement and the green deal? You really think we gonna run this country on rainbows and windmills you fhuqking moron? Your little 401 K is gonna be worth less and less as the price of everything continues to get higher. You wanna talk estrogen? Apparently you was mentally neutered as a kid and have been brainwashed into thinking this is all great cause you got a job lol. The democrats need worker ants like yourself that just keep plugging away while they suck you dry with taxes and freebies and your oblivious or your a closet transgender freak.
Talk about a piece of Schitt? You must be looking in the mirror.

And save your queer comeback with something you think is intelligent. Anything you need to say to me needs to be done in person so I can feed you your front teeth you wormy Bit€H I don’t know you and am glad of it but your attitude personifies what’s wrong with people nowadays. And while I can’t stomp a mud hole in every dumass in America I’d enjoy starting with you

Attached picture 312601719_201896958879215_8064124940390640195_n.jpg
Originally Posted by ol_mike

100% true..

I,I,I say Thar grab y0 Ankles

Stupid Yankees

Banjo Music Maestro..

Ya ..

You knew it was going to Happen..
Joan,

Just exactly what is it,that you are trying to bitch about? Hint.

Kudos on your favorite Movie and "magically" becoming a "our",as you Whine aloud about your Brokedicktitude being someone else's "fault",while your skies fall. It ain't. Hint.

If only again:

Sctick, other than repeating yourself and calling people names you have nothing to add.

FYI, the titanic was a ship, not a movie.. hint....fuggin laughing.
Joan,

Kudos on extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and how that being you,is never not enough...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again:

Originally Posted by moosemike
Honey,

If only again:

Can't think what freedoms I lost other than Trump taking away bumpstocks and my way of life is as good as ever. A lot of you guys are just always going to be glass half empty people

Yeah, party on schtick fan.
Joan,

Kudos on extolling that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery and how that being you,is never not enough...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only again:

Repeat, repeat, nothing new here.. go Hillary, go
Joan,

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking "change"? You are going to Whine with your heralded Brokedicktitude,set astride your Couchbound Kchunt and point quivering fingers at others,that your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude is their "fault". Hint.

That while you live in the wrong place,schlep your Minimum Wage Job and simply DREAM aloud...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You Crying Brokedick Sheep are a fhuqking HOOT! Hint.

Stick, have you not seen any “change” in our country in the last 2 years? I hope I am not being brokediktitude by asking.
One of Life's constants is "change". Hint.

The last (2) years,have been the most rewarding to me. Though admittedly,I don't "live" vicariously. Hint.............
I had no idea Big Stick was a libtard.
The 3 peat of manipulated fraud went down.
With token gimme,s for appearance to repubs.
Just not to the extent I have spoke of.
They need to do it a little more gradual I geuss.

Another version of this in 2024 will occur on a higher level.
Giving Liberal Socialist Democrats majorities in all 3 branches.
And with dumb fugg repub Senate and congressional azzholes crossing the aisle with them.
Watch to see which ones have in the past and will during the next 2yrs
Same fugga,s as always and some new ones will do it also.

Filibuster will go away.
Scotus expansion will happen.
The constitution will be modified and 36 lap dog states will ratify willingly.
PR and DC become states by 2026 and the Liberal Socialist Democrats have 4 more senators and all blue congress turds based on pop #,s.
By 2028 2030 Liberal Socialist Democrats have super majorities with red states allowed to have token repub representation.

The republic will be done.....
The constitution will become a living one tailored to suit Liberal Socialist Democrat agenda in all the ways they have said for decades.

All uniparty planned.
Globalist backed.
Buckethead Central becomes the outright world dominant powered by 2030 2035 with a worldwide force projection military and command of earth orbit.

Ref.
Afghan ore and mineral rights after we bailed.
And others they currently have worldwide and continue to aquire.

It's really that simple to see how the worlds globalist and politicians sold out to buckethead central after they were granted most favored nation trade status and what has happened over the last 25 to 30 years.

Buckethead central gentlemen is the man behind the green curtain....

That is the big picture.
And it is irreversible not matter what any of us think or do...

Bout it....
I'm happy to be,whatever label the Needy needs most,to satiate their realities. Hint.

I've never been of the mindset,to allow others to guide my Life and never have. Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy you Crying Kchunts,lamenting your Dumbfhuqktitude and how easily you are swayed. Hint..............
Originally Posted by Slavek
Honey,

If only again:

Yes, it appears despite high inflation, high energy prices most Americans must be doing very well. They have soundly rejected Trump along with his slogans. Mr. Trump is doing wonderful job making Americans vote for Democratic candidates. They do not even need to steal elections through fraudulent practices
Maser in any guise always willing to eat sticks leavings.
I'm happy to be,whatever label the Needy needs most,to satiate their realities. Hint.

I've never been of the mindset,to allow others to guide my Life and never have. Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy you Crying Kchunts,lamenting your Dumbfhuqktitude and how easily you are swayed. Hint..............

You A Bitch period
When they take days to 'count the vote' they can make it turn out any way they want.

Connect the dots
PeePee75,

I'm happy to be whatever your Whine needs most and applaud your Emotionally Fueled Brokedicktitude,you Crying Kchunt. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living",if only to put your Heartfelt Whine in context? Hint.

Damn a liberal.. Ph ucking joe Biden voter..
Originally Posted by deflave

I spotted that from a mile away.... you must be slipping?
PeePee75,

I'm happy to be whatever your Whine needs most and applaud your Emotionally Fueled Brokedicktitude,you Crying Kchunt. Hint.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking HOOT! What do you "do" for a "living",if only to put your Heartfelt Whine in context? Hint.

All those years Imaginations and pretends on my part thinking stick was a red blooded cigarette smoking beer drinking conservative only to find out stick is a raging liberal..
Ladies,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude is simply fhuqking AMAZING in it's grandeur...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to type and punctuate like me. Pardon the poignant profundity of my powers. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Ladies,

Your Dumbfhuqktitude is simply fhuqking AMAZING in it's grandeur...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Don't "forget" to type and punctuate like me. Pardon the poignant profundity of my powers. Hint.

Damn a joe Biden voter ph uck man.. stick go find your nuts man you are turning into a women. Signed concerned in Alaska

You’re union.

We get it.
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by deflave

I spotted that from a mile away.... you must be slipping?

Teamwork is important.
Sticks pretty close to earning a spot on mags weetod list.
Stick is a closet Liberal? Now it all makes sense. I can’t believe it took so long for him to come out since being so proud of it. Damn shame is what it is.

Let's see.
You live a recluse life basically in nowheres ville Alaska.
Have a good paying job and basically ain't got no one you are responsible for except yourself.

More than likely your daughter and grandkid are on welfare as waay of life in some City in Alaska or WA state on the taxpayers nickle.
They come up for a visit whenever and it's a big event for you...
Human interaction.....

Your ole lady schit canned your azz.
Your son if he was your biological son, committed suicide at a early age.
Probably why your old lady schitcanned your azz..

And you spend a considerable amount of time on here talking about not living vicariously, but seem to thrive and need the online attention when you are not working.

Then out of the blue you show up on the gen forum saying everything is just honky dory on a political related thread in the country and you are doing really great in your little bubble world.
And everyone else is in the nation is also???

Are you revealing you are a Liberal Socialist Democrat cause it sure as fuuuuk seems like it.
Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???
You consider yourself a lone wolf mcquaid independent or libertarian.
Which are just other terms for Liberal Socialist Democrats now anyways...

Or are you looking for more attention vicariously online cause the hunting rifle forums is not satisfying the need for you in your lonesome world...

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔
Originally Posted by Raferman
Sticks pretty close to earning a spot on mags weetod list.

Mags list is lame.

It should be a mile long by now.
Ph uck man my world is falling apart Stick is a ph ucking liberal.
It is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,to grant you gals slack on the rope and let you do your "best"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic facts,in that Biden could not have bought my vote,but undoubtedly got your's for free. I'd be impressed,if there was someone more anti Union,than I. Hint.

You gals stay glued to Oprah and "fighting" the "good fight". The high pitched Whine(s) sure are soothing! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
Lol

Creedmire
Shut up you fu. cking liberal [bleep]. You are dead here.
Originally Posted by renegade50

Let's see.
Have a good paying job and basically ain't got no one you are responsible for except yourself.

More than likely your daughter and grandkid are on welfare as waay of life in some City in Alaska or WA state on the taxpayers nickle.
Human interaction.....

And you spend a considerable amount of time on here talking about not living vicariously, but seem to thrive and need the online attention when you are not working.

Then out of the blue you show up on the gen forum saying everything is just honky dory on a political related thread in the country and you are doing really great in your little bubble world.

Are you revealing you are a Liberal Socialist Democrat cause it sure as fuuuuk seems like it.
Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???

Or are you looking for more attention vicariously online cause the hunting rifle forums is not satisfying the need for you in your lonesome world...

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔

I’m praying fireballs wife hacked sticks account.. I’m still holding out stick drinks ball bearings for breakfast and splits wood with no shirt on..
Well another election in the books. I am really disappointed although my side lost. Its time to set back tighten the belt and watch the sheits show. I hope them Pennsylvania voters get there 7.00 fuel oil and food shortages along with the other democrat states and cities murder crime and thieves to go around. I hope you get what you voted for. Like Ron Johnson ask how bad does it have to get before the stupid wake up? We republican’s are are own worse enemy some not voting and some voting for Rinos over and over. So congratulations to the winners.

YUP
Dots connected
It is never not fhuqking HILARIOUS,to grant you gals slack on the rope and let you do your "best"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon simplistic facts,in that Biden could not have bought my vote,but undoubtedly got your's for free. I'd be impressed,if there was someone more anti Union,than I. Hint.

You gals stay glued to Oprah and "fighting" the "good fight". The high pitched Whine(s) sure are soothing! Hint.

Now I know how parents feel when their kids come out of the closet..
Originally Posted by 79S

Let's see.

Human interaction.....

Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔

I’m praying fireballs wife hacked sticks account.. I’m still holding out stick drinks ball bearing for breakfast and chips wood with no shirt on..
It sure dont seem like that anymore.
🤷‍♂️
Stopped feeding him attention long ago.
His vicarious online need for attention is pretty well proven.
It,s like interacting with Stump with lips and keyboard fingers.
Has alot of knowledge.
But is coming out as a Liberal Socialist Democrat now it seems.
But then again he could be doing it for attention.

IDGAF .
Ain't worth the time or even brief thought to mess with him either way....
You Professional Victims are an interesting lot and the Whine never ends...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Keep regaling upon how the sky is falling and all is everyone else's "fault". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Let's see.

Human interaction.....

Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔

Ouch.... that left a mark... lmfao
Only a selfish "libtard" simpleton would think the health of a nation is measured by the the current glut of opportunities..
FYI, "hint" is in the dictionary..
You gals really should conjoin "powers",if only to keep things "fair". For context,you could haggle over who thinks about me the most often and for the greatest durations,as you Whine aloud in unison. Hint.

Let's see.

Human interaction.....

Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔

Ouch.... that left a mark... lmfao

Fuuuuk him man..

He ain't worth a frozen pizz hole in a snowbank basically...

Fuuuked him up a couple years ago on various things.
Fuuuked him up on his generic saying
" shot it all and then some" schit he likes to throw out.
He knows it too....

And his material he has is like 8 different captain cut and paste replies he tweaks a little.

Boring and same ole lame ole schit from him......
You gals really should conjoin "powers",if only to keep things "fair". For context,you could haggle over who thinks about me the most often and for the greatest durations,as you Whine aloud in unison. Hint.

Your the one who showed up here on the gen forum.
Looking for attention, pretty obvious about that....
And now you think we think about you all the time???

Uh huh......
🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣
Only a selfish "libtard" simpleton would think the health of a nation is measured by the the current glut of opportunities..
FYI, "hint" is in the dictionary..

As long as the UPS dude shows up with packages he can take photo's of and post them on the innerwebs to impress people, life is A OK....
And he thinks he is living in our heads .... typical lib, accuse others of what you are doing... lmao

Uh huh......
🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rene... he is inclined to stalk me.... it's an ongoing problem.. wink
For MAXIMUM "effect",you gals could Whine your heartfelt Insecurities aloud and in unison. Ooooopsie! Too late!!! Hint.

USPS or bust here and if you keep talking pretty,I just might go open up some of same,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............
Originally Posted by 79S

Let's see.

Human interaction.....

Do you even vote???
Let me geuss ???

Strange.........

🤔🤔🤔

I’m praying fireballs wife hacked sticks account.. I’m still holding out stick drinks ball bearing for breakfast and chips wood with no shirt on..
It sure dont seem like that anymore.
🤷‍♂️
Stopped feeding him attention long ago.
His vicarious online need for attention is pretty well proven.
It,s like interacting with Stump with lips and keyboard fingers.
Has alot of knowledge.
But is coming out as a Liberal Socialist Democrat now it seems.
But then again he could be doing it for attention.

IDGAF .
Ain't worth the time or even brief thought to mess with him either way....

Uncle renegade make this bad dream go away- Nugget
That - and the fact that none of 'em have any balls..
For MAXIMUM "effect",you gals could Whine your heartfelt Insecurities aloud and in unison. Ooooopsie! Too late!!! Hint.

USPS or bust here and if you keep talking pretty,I just might go open up some of same,as you gals "live" vicariously. Hint.

Nugget didn’t have much in life but the one lone bright spot was you.. now that’s been washed away you are a liberal. Nugget

It's only one little branch of the Bolshevik NAZI WORLD ORDER.

But Trump should have destroyed it all over the world (according to some) in 4 years.

Why the need to destroy it ALL OVER THE WORLD? To keep it from being back here in 2 or 3 yrs after Trump left office.

Too bad many can't figure that fact out and cut him some slack, and I'm not referring to you, WH.

Thanks for the reminder, I was a little bummed-out until I read your comment.

Blue skies everybody BLUE SKIES---- laugh

Blue skies are coming.
Originally Posted by Sharpsman
And they'll steal the House afore its over!

Probably true, but it won't stick.
Originally Posted by 79S

Nugget didn’t have much in life but the one lone bright spot was you.. now that’s been washed away you are a liberal. Nugget
🤣🤣🤣
Originally Posted by ingwe
When they take days to 'count the vote' they can make it turn out any way they want.

And this time, the whole world is watching.

Uh huh......
🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rene... he is inclined to stalk me.... it's an ongoing problem.. wink
Pretty obvious you galled him good.
And he has had a case of simmering back burner butthurt ever since.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wonder if Big Stick can say
"Back Burner simmering Butthurt"

3 times really fast...

🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

They are counting ballots, not votes. Takes time to calculate how many ballots they need to print.
I'm thinking all you "woe is us" girls and the "we are doomed" crew should pose a group question to Col Travis and see if he thinks the US is history.
You gals should be counting how many times you think about me and the durations of same,if only for context. Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you hurriedly escape all things you. Hint.

Originally Posted by 45_100

They are counting ballots, not votes. Takes time to calculate how many ballots they need to print.
And black in the boxes and run it thru the bar code scanners in the machines.

Then all them " mailed in" ballots mysteriously cant be found to examine.
But the results stand....

Uh huh....
I wonder if Big Stick can say
"Back Burner simmering Butthurt"

3 times really fast...

🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣

Say it? hell, he has had a case of raging baboon azz for years now! hahahahhahahaha
You gals should be counting how many times you think about me and the durations of same,if only for context. Hint.

Don't "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you hurriedly escape all things you. Hint.

Captain cut and paste reply # 3
With tweek # 6

Aka: Big stick needs acknowledgement and attention and is craving more...

Shestick, look up “imitation” in the dictionary.

Now look up “ridicule”.

Big difference there small fella.
The Dems and Rhinos brought the globe to it's knees over a cold virus. A virus they created with our tax dollars. Now the same leaders have decided that carbon is even more dangerous than the cold. Yeah, I'm concerned.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Shestick, look up “imitation” in the dictionary.

Now look up “ridicule”.

Big difference there small fella.

He doesn't understand..... smile
Limblooker,

It's VERY "mean" of you gals to fixate me 24/7,as you extoll your amazingly WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Like you could begin to keep pace. Hint.

Don't worry,one of your Brokedick Lady friends will drive by and reiterate same,if only obliviously. You "hard chargers" are assuredly a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Originally Posted by erikj
The Dems and Rhinos brought the globe to it's knees over a cold virus. A virus they created with our tax dollars. Now the same leaders have decided that carbon is even more dangerous than the cold. Yeah, I'm concerned.

I'm thinking a bunch of dumbasses in the NE and NW states may need to get some good cases of frostbite to get their brain to start thinking Right.

Maybe get to experience bare shelves, weight loss and dimocommie gangs doing some robbing, raping and pillaging wouldn't be such a bad idea.

It could red pill some dimocrap corksuckers into thinking they maybe should give Trump and his policies a little closer look.

I think this is just a matter of time.

Limblooker,

It's VERY "mean" of you gals to fixate me 24/7,as you extoll your amazingly WELL founded Insecurities...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Like you could begin to keep pace. Hint.

Don't worry,one of your Brokedick Lady friends will drive by and reiterate same,if only obliviously. You "hard chargers" are assuredly a "rugged" lot. Hint.

Oh my..... hahahahahah

Hey Stick, I have a picture of you bragging about being a hard charger off road 4 wheelin guy....

I do detect the strong presence of estrogen in this image.... smile

Now feast your eyes on the real deal.... wink
A "hint" observation point at the top of Cadillac Hill, Rubicon trail.... you can fire up your Googler, to understand.... "hint"

As for your assertion I live in envy of you and vicariously is absurd and this pic is one small piece of proof.....
And I guarantee you I do not envy the fact you spend 6 months in man camp in order to buy trinkets .... to impress your imaginary cyber friends...
But carry on.... you are doin the best you can with what you have to work with.... wink
Big Sticks situation as a lieberal is as old as heathen humanity itself. He is a textbook example of the truth that misery loves company.
urfibber,

What you "have" is one of my many pictures you've stolen,despite your "heralded" Imaginary Pretend Ignore...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I enjoy that there's more pictures of me in "your" Outdoor Album,than there is of you. Hint.

Don't "forget",that you can't "read this",due your declarations. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................
Shorter than I envisioned. Not much though.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Shorter than I envisioned. Not much though.

I spend my days looking out my front window.... imagining what it would be like to spend 6 months a year at an artic man camp..... lol.... not
hahahahhahahhahahaha

urfibber,

You simply steal pics and tell lies,to satiate your HILARIOUS reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" to extoll,how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you think about me time and again. There's zero "need" for you to expound upon your HomoErotic Fantasies,though it is NO "surprise". Hint.

urfibber,

You simply steal pics and tell lies,to satiate your HILARIOUS reality...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Do NOT "forget" to extoll,how Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you think about me time and again. There's zero "need" for you to expound upon your HomoErotic Fantasies,though it is NO "surprise". Hint.

Nothing you can do or say will make me leave my cave!!!!

BOOO..... hahahahahahahahhahahah

Originally Posted by jaguartx

I'm thinking a bunch of dumbasses in the NE and NW states may need to get some good cases of frostbite to get their brain to start thinking Right.

Maybe get to experience bare shelves, weight loss and dimocommie gangs doing some robbing, raping and pillaging wouldn't be such a bad idea.

It could red pill some dimocrap corksuckers into thinking they maybe should give Trump and his policies a little closer look.

You're probably right. I've never been a political activist, but I'm going to make time to get more vocal locally and regionally. There's a growing number of good people that have given up. I agree with Stick, in that we have a lot of prosperity. Regardless, I'm not comfortable standing by, while leaders seem determined to joe up our country.
Dayom nice, irfu.
urfibber,

That piece of steaming fhuqking schit,couldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Kudos on thinking about me,while you TRIED though! Hint.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,as you recount all of those Insecurities. Hint.

Dayom nice, irfu.
Thanks brother.....
Just entertaining myself at Sticks expense.... smile
Oh boy, I can hardly wait for the next fundraising letter/ donation request from Ronna.
Another day..... not in man camp....
hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Last weekend and newest(2 month old) Grandbaby's first Buck. Hint.

Just sayin'. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

You're probably right. I've never been a political activist, but I'm going to make time to get more vocal locally and regionally. There's a growing number of good people that have given up. I agree with Stick, in that we have a lot of prosperity. Regardless, I'm not comfortable standing by, while leaders seem determined to joe up our country.

Not all Dims are as stupid as Sickermore, Lostashell, Northmam, Gayghost, Funkybone and Houston_2.

They swallowed the school system indoctrination and MSM BS but many are gradually realizing we are at the precipice.

Many are now fleeing the schiettholes the DNC strongholds have become. Now they know the Truth about Bidets 81 million votes and that Trump was telling the truth.

They now know they don't really have a vote in a dimocommie controlled country. Trump wanted them to see the Truth.

Now they will go along with what is coming.
Another day..... not in man camp....
hahahahhahahahahahahaha

Nice float

Just sayin'. Hint.

Your apathy will leave a schithole for your grandson to live in.... congrats.... now what did USPS send you today? lmao
My bad...just a few parcels this morning. Hint.

USPS do a few things right. Hint.

Just sayin'. Hint.

Great....
Another one us taxpayers are footing the bill for???

Or am I totally mistaken....
And your daughter and her husband have most excellent paying jobs and doing it on their own as a young couple.👍👍👍

Or is it just your daughter with a really kick azz job from her college degree doing it on her own.👍👍👍👍

Or am I tracking correct.
She is on welfare as a way of life and we all are footing the bill.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Same daddy as the 1st???
Or someone else???

They got their daddies last name?
Or are they all working the system and he or they are not named on the BC?
Maybe shacking up together in some section 8 place.
She qualifying for all the unca suga free stuff and him working and not having to pay child support cause fathers name is " unknown" on the BC..
So they have the best of both worlds and schit???

Have never seen any son in law pics coming up for a visit IIRC.

Is this a example of Liberal Socialist Democrat mooch family advised and condoned " values"????

🤷‍♂️🤔🤔😔
Hahaha. Nothing gets past Rene
Wait. You mean to tell me “big stick” is a midget?🤣🤣
What a douche
Originally Posted by Dp1975
Wait. You mean to tell me “big stick” is a midget?🤣🤣
What a douche
One may say... he over compensates.... wink
Big Stick,,

“Big stick” aka babydick 🤣
"In a rigged electoral system, no Republican candidate, not even DeSantis, can be expected to win a national election. DeSantis cruised to victory in Florida because, as governor of the state, he had the means and the authority to ensure a clean election. But he would be helpless against a massive crime organization, aka the Democrat Party, which effectively controls the electoral infrastructure, the physical apparatus, the paid loyalty of election workers, and the federal agencies that oversee the process. If the system is not repaired and made answerable to the people, there will never be a Republican president again.

Should DeSantis run in 2024 and lose — which is increasingly likely in the current adulterated circumstances — the sequel would be devastating. Florida would be at the mercy of the next gubernatorial race since DeSantis is a unique political figure and could not be readily replaced. Additionally, DeSantis himself would have become a kind of displaced person, neither an American president nor a state governor. An invaluable political talent would have been sacrificed to the untutored enthusiasm of his supporters. If the American republican experiment is now in dire straits, it would then be expeditiously destroyed. A slim hope will have become an utter disaster.

link
How come everytime a polling place gets shutdown for machine reboot, burst pipe or some other manufactured problem, the dems always win.

They aren't even trying to hide the rig job.
Just vote harder! We'll get 'em next time!
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
How come everytime a polling place gets shutdown for machine reboot, burst pipe or some other manufactured problem, the dems always win.

They aren't even trying to hide the rig job.

No need. The slow are arguing whether it was Trump's fault or abortion.
No amount of voting harder can overcome the machine. They will just manufacture enough votes to win. People need to hang for this.
Originally Posted by Morewood
"In a rigged electoral system, no Republican candidate, not even DeSantis, can be expected to win a national election. DeSantis cruised to victory in Florida because, as governor of the state, he had the means and the authority to ensure a clean election. But he would be helpless against a massive crime organization, aka the Democrat Party, which effectively controls the electoral infrastructure, the physical apparatus, the paid loyalty of election workers, and the federal agencies that oversee the process. If the system is not repaired and made answerable to the people, there will never be a Republican president again.

Should DeSantis run in 2024 and lose — which is increasingly likely in the current adulterated circumstances — the sequel would be devastating. Florida would be at the mercy of the next gubernatorial race since DeSantis is a unique political figure and could not be readily replaced. Additionally, DeSantis himself would have become a kind of displaced person, neither an American president nor a state governor. An invaluable political talent would have been sacrificed to the untutored enthusiasm of his supporters. If the American republican experiment is now in dire straits, it would then be expeditiously destroyed. A slim hope will have become an utter disaster.

link

Preaching to the Choir here,, they cheated Hillary to the 2016 popular vote win, by 2.5 million votes but miscalculated Electoral college. She was stonecold shocked senseless, ''how can this happen''. < The crooks biggest screw up -- EVER.
I was being sarcastic.

You know, America's Founders didn't vote themselves into Liberty. They tarred and feathered tax collectors, burned down government offices, and destroyed private property... and then they...
Originally Posted by Stophel
I was being sarcastic.

You know, America's Founders didn't vote themselves into Liberty. They tarred and feathered tax collectors, burned down government offices, and destroyed private property... and then they...
said piss-on chipsNdips and I hate pepsi

So pretty much forever then, huh? Because nobody is going to remove them, or were you thinking the "ghosts of our forefathers, the founding patriots or maybe even the greatest generation" was going to rare up outta their graves and do it for us? 'Cause we're sure as hell not...
Originally Posted by OMCHamlin

So pretty much forever then, huh? Because nobody is going to remove them, or were you thinking the "ghosts of our forefathers, the founding patriots or maybe even the greatest generation" was going to rare up outta their graves and do it for us? 'Cause we're sure as hell not...

Pretty sad isn’t it???!!!! We are a defenseless people. What a shame to be part of such a cowardly generation.

Another decade and threads like this will have faded away, talk like this won't be legal, we'll all have the'beetus fron chipsNdips, pepsi

Pretty sad isn’t it???!!!! We are a defenseless people. What a shame to be part of such a cowardly generation.
Amen Brother !!!!

Amen Brother !!!!

It would actually be a crap load less embarrassing if we WEREN'T the most "heavily armed" cowards on the planet, wouldn't it? I actually think they might LET us keep our guns, why wouldn't they?
"Hey neighbor you hear about Bobs house over on Maple street USA"? "He was a big outspoken freedom loving type right"? "Yep, the explosion killd him and his wife."
Gas company said it was a natural gas leak, but they don't know why ??? As the drone flies away unheard or seen...
LOL.

Lil Fish wanted to swim in the deep waters of 24hr CF.

It didn't work out to well.

Fighting the pack ain't for everyone. laugh
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
LOL.

Haha, yep he got in over his head.... it was fun while it lasted.... smile
LOL.

You know I don't hate you, right? wink

Enjoy your posts even when you're all kinds of wrong.
LOL.

Shirley you jest.... smile

Don't call me Shirley.

Don't call me Shirley.

I could call you worse... surely
That's not breaking news. That's heartbreaking news.
PJ
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
"Hey neighbor you hear about Bobs house over on Maple street USA"? "He was a big outspoken freedom loving type right"? "Yep, the explosion killd him and his wife."
Gas company said it was a natural gas leak, but they don't know why ??? As the drone flies away unheard or seen...

"Hey neighbor, you hear about Frank the FBI agents house over on Shady Lane?" "He was on "loan" to ATF as a door kicker for those confiscation raids Biden started three months ago, anyhow, yep, Mary across the street said someone zip screwed their doors to the house shut and torched it!" Said he was at work, but his whole family burnt up, some low life live streamed it..."
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

"Hey neighbor, you hear about Frank the FBI agents house over on Shady Lane?" "He was on "loan" to ATF as a door kicker for those confiscation raids Biden started three months ago, anyhow, yep, Mary across the street said someone zip screwed their doors to the house shut and torched it!" Said he was at work, but his whole family burnt up, some low life live streamed it..."

Aware of that too.
Burns is a drunk.
Stick is out of the closet, finally eh?

I'd bet Gophergunner is all gung ho to hunt with him now especially after seeing all stick's success photos:

Originally Posted by 79S

Nugget, you can be your own hero!
Living in a tent by the dump is about as good as living in a shack by the fish cannery dumpster. I'm sure your neighbors are better.
The GOP offered a box of mixed BS and paid the price.
>>16505361
It had to be done this way.
Q

>5325292
Got POPCORN?
Q

Enjoy the show!
Q

>>678151
TRUST THE PLAN.
Full control.
Q
Yeah …
Originally Posted by Wrapids
The GOP offered a box of mixed BS and paid the price.

in essence they offered more of the same , I dont think they are our friends but lets see how big of a stink they raise over election integrity?
Am I missing something because I see the GOP ahead in both house and senate, granted it's not by much.
Aka: Big stick needs acknowledgement and attention and is craving more...

I’ve got no dog in the fight and don’t really GAF either way, but come on man. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black here. No? Maybe you’re just bored?
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Am I missing something because I see the GOP ahead in both house and senate, granted it's not by much.

Dems have 50 in the Senate so no matter the results in the GA runoff they have control of the Senate.

House is still up but the GOP has an advantage, so I guess we see how that works out in the late counting.
The way I see it, a lot of the problem has been that both parties have essentially no good choices for the office so, most of the people I have spoken with just voted for the local candidate and skipped the national candidate, there were a lot of blank spots on the ballots in my county.

They are NOT gonna 'let' him win this....... it's a 6 year seat............ DEMs have a lot on their plate for 2024......

Just sayin'. Hint.

Great....
Another one us taxpayers are footing the bill for???

Or am I totally mistaken....
And your daughter and her husband have most excellent paying jobs and doing it on their own as a young couple.👍👍👍

Or is it just your daughter with a really kick azz job from her college degree doing it on her own.👍👍👍👍

Or am I tracking correct.
She is on welfare as a way of life and we all are footing the bill.
🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Same daddy as the 1st???
Or someone else???

They got their daddies last name?
Or are they all working the system and he or they are not named on the BC?
Maybe shacking up together in some section 8 place.
She qualifying for all the unca suga free stuff and him working and not having to pay child support cause fathers name is " unknown" on the BC..
So they have the best of both worlds and schit???

Have never seen any son in law pics coming up for a visit IIRC.

Is this a example of Liberal Socialist Democrat mooch family advised and condoned " values"????

🤷‍♂️🤔🤔😔

Campfire Gold right there! Where is the dam like button??
Wow, I wouldn't have believed it.

I'm actually kinda disappointed.

Liberals are [bleep] cancer.
© 24hourcampfire