Home
Posted By: Verylargeboots Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.13...291-a1618fb2-a30e-4321-978b-5cc1b21023ec

This was probably already posted,but what would Trump have to gain from this? First DeSantis and now Youngkin?

Seems to me the smart move would be to stop pushing away potential voters, this kind of thing is nothing but divisive.
Posted By: STRSWilson Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
Trump has already moved on and is now blaming Mitch McConnell for the midterm fizzle. Basically anyone other than himself.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
I don't blame Trump for being angry with some Republicans, but Youngkin and DeSantis aren't the ones to be mad at. There are plenty that either overtly (Romney) or covertly (McConnell) went against him.

I understand he sees these two as rivals for president but still they are on our side and all three of them share the same voters.
Posted By: erikj Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
Boy, we’re so sensitive it’s borderline snowflake.
Yep. Show us on the doll where the orange man touched you. Unreal after all the shat the Left and Establishment RINOS have slung at the non jabbed and MAGA folks.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
Originally Posted by erikj

LOL!
I'm sorry but that's not lashing out.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22

No kidding.

No way STRS isn't a triple vaxed Biden voter.
Sensitive, naaa. I just enjoy watching the Pavlov's Dog response by the Trump worshipers every time there is any criticism of his man child personality.

If Trump wants to alienate the majority of Independent and Moderate voters once again, it's a free world and all.
You didn't even read it you fugging Democrat!
Just the same predictable hens squawking the same predictable message. Democrats in disguise.
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
I read Trumps' post from the article.
There was no jab.

In fact Trump gave kudos to Youngkin "..-But he'll get it done". ie. get the job done he was hired to do.

verylargeboots, be careful with your thread titles, inaccuracy makes you look foolish.
Posted By: slumlord Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
“Independent” aka another pos democrat
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.
Originally Posted by slumlord

^ X1,000,000

Most of the democrats out here run on the independent ticket. Like they're flying under the radar or something haha. Bunch of schittbirds who clearly have thousands of dollars from blue groups....but they're independent? Yeah right.
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
"Young Kin (now that’s an interesting take. Sounds Chinese, doesn’t it?) in Virginia couldn’t have won without me"

That first bit doesn't really matter, but the whole "couldn't have won without me" is a crock of sçhitt. Youngkin won because our elections are harder to rig and because he ran a good campaign. Also, his opponent was pretty much a tard who shot his mouth off at every passing opportunity.

My point in posting the article was, #RealPOTUSTrump isn't doing himself any favors. I've voted for him twice and will continue to do so, but he needs to stop his lukewarm supporters from sluffing off.

Careful, you'll be labeled a democrat for that... smile
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

You aren’t a “lukewarm supporter”, moron.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Pretty sure this one has a summer home in Salmon Idaho.
Posted By: MAC Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
Trump was necessary for keeping Broom Hilda out of the WH. Nobody else could have done it that election. But he is not the man to take things forward. He needs to slide into a supporting role and let someone else take the reins and the obvious choice is DeSantis

The part where I say I'm going to continue voting for Trump as I have in the past should probably clear up any confusion, I would think.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
Trump is mean, why can't he be nice?

LMAO!!
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22

Trump as been making posts like that on social media since 2015 and people still get their panties in a wad.
If you keep it in context, nothing has changed.

The part where I say I'm going to continue voting for Trump as I have in the past should probably clear up any confusion, I would think.

The lukewarm supporters are just as likely to vote democrat as they are Republican.

Based on something as frivolous as Mean Tweets.

The Right is the only side with these kinds of low info, easily manipulated Fence Sitters.

You see it here every day.

The LEFT never says to its base to move right. NEVER!

Fugg you people.

I will moderate only when the left moderates A LOT.

That of course would be logical, but if you don't ride for the brand, you're a democrat around here.
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Trump is mean, why can't he be nice?

LMAO!!

Translation: Move Left or Die!

That of course would be logical, but if you don't ride for the brand, you're a democrat around here.

That's ridiculous....even for you.
Posted By: thirtyotsix Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22

No it’s bed wetting republicans like you, that cannot get behind a candidate because of certain flaws. I don’t want to be besties with Trump, but for fuggs sake we need him to go scorched earth with the guvment and get him back in office. Then we can get Desantis.

Democrats get behind a candidate and push them to win at all cost. While most republicans are compartmentalized in their voting.

Oh one more question did you vote for Warnock, Kemp, and Raffesberger??? Probably a GA Tech fan.
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

No it’s bed wetting republicans like you, that cannot get behind a candidate because of certain flaws. I don’t want to be besties with Trump, but for fuggs sake we need him to go scorched earth with the guvment and get him back in office. Then we can get Desantis.

Democrats get behind a candidate and push them to win at all cost. While most republicans are compartmentalized in their voting.

Oh one more question did you vote for Warnock, Kemp, and Raffesberger??? Probably a GA Tech fan.
One thing SMART Republicans should do is get behind a candidate who can win! Trump is not that candidate anymore.

We have never needed scorched earth more than we do now in government, very well said.

1. I'll vote for whomever wins the GOP nomination.
2. I voted straight GOP this and all other elections.
3. Not a GA Tech fan and don't care about collegiate sports whatsoever.

1. I'll vote for whomever wins the GOP nomination.
2. I voted straight GOP this and all other elections.
3. Not a GA Tech fan and don't care about collegiate sports whatsoever.

Absolutely no one believes you.

Trump didn't fail us. Fence sitters like you did.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22

Well, what else are they?
Posted By: Armednfree Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/14/22
It's time Trump stopped spewing all this vitriol. Obama and Hillary are gone and people no longer have tolerance for it.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
It's time Trump stopped spewing all this vitriol. Obama and Hillary are gone and people no longer have tolerance for it.

You, my.com friend, are smoking dope. Check out his rallies.
Originally Posted by Armednfree
Got a link ?
Trump is a meanie weenie and my wife says I can’t vote for him.
My wife told me I have to vote for him.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/15/22
Trump has already moved on and is now blaming Mitch McConnell for the midterm fizzle. Basically anyone other than himself.

Dumbass.

Trump saved DeSantis from a sure loss in Fl and got him the Gov

Now the antitrump billionaires who gave millions to Obama are backing Desantis along with Ryan and Karl Rove and Desantis is too gutless to tell folks he supports Trump.

Dumbass.

Trump gets the win for Junkin and then Junkin posts on how to win without Trump.

YGBSM.

You cant be this stupid.
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Dumbass.

Trump saved DeSantis from a sure loss in Fl and got him the Gov

Now the antitrump billionaires who gave millions to Obama are backing Desantis along with Ryan and Karl Rove and Desantis is too gutless to tell folks he supports Trump.

Dumbass.

Trump gets the win for Junkin and then Junkin posts on how to win without Trump.

YGBSM.

You cant be this stupid.

Trump without a doubt did not get Youngkin in.
Northam’s gun grab topped off by McAuliffe’s stupid “I don’t think parents should be telling schools what they should teach.” statement got Youngkin in.
If anything he stayed moderate and non controversial as possible which allowed a bunch of soccer mom dems to vote for him too.
I love Trump but facts are facts.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Trump jabs at Youngkin - 11/15/22
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Trump didn't fail us. Fence sitters did.

I swear Jim... you sure can smack the ball out of the park sometimes.

"...643 feet and landing in Brooks Lumber Yard across the street from the stadium."
© 24hourcampfire