Home
I have lived through some historic moments, in many of those occasions failed to realize it's historic nature. Probably due to simply being caught-up in the moment.

It is sad state of affairs when the salvation of this country, perhaps the world, comes down to the efforts of one man.

Tonight will be historic. Don't miss it.
What channels ?
Will it even be covered/ broadcast?
Right Side is showing it.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/

Watch on your computer or load their app to your TV.

I hope Newsmax as well.

The rest? Who knows. Even FOX cannot be counted on since they are Swamp. And if they do, they would probably have idiots like Bret Baier, Dana Perino and or Brit Hume on to "explain" it all to us.

The Left networks will likely pretend it didn't happen.
I hope he's really nice.
Yep, watch the down fall of the Rep party tonight.
So just online?
Originally Posted by wytex

I personally like Trump, but I'm afraid you may be right.
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.
I'm not sure how to feel about him doing-this tonight ... but one thing I know for sure.

None of us have one little bit of influence or control over what is happening in this country right now. It's completely and totally out of our hands. All there is remaining, for any of us, is to either react (in one way or the other), or ignore-it and move-on and try to adjust ... or simply fall in line with the rest of the sheeple.

Or pray for an asteroid strike. One that resets this lying corrupt big money NWO deep state swamp rat crime-ridden globalist $#+! show we're living-in ... where big tech and banks and scumbags control every aspect of our being in one way or another.

Prove me wrong,

What..

We already had the Funeral..

Somebody send Him a Thank You Card for His Kind Thoughts..

Whooooooo Weeeeeee
That would be my preference, destroy the Party Establishment that have tried to destroy him for 6 years, but that ain’t gunna happen.

He played his hand already on Truth today.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...al-hinting-announcement-mar-lago-tonigh/

The first one caught my attention, but then all the rest were basically just announcing his bid for the Republican nomination.

Climbing back in that boat will just be another losing battle between Trump, the Media, the DNC, the RNC and the Deep State.

We just witnessed what has happened to our election process, again, if he runs as a Republican HE CANNOT WIN
"Breaking News, from Super Foos"
Originally Posted by ingwe
The best thing Trump could possibly do is bow out and clear the way for DeSantis.

I think the exact opposite. Partnering with him would unify conservatives.

for all the good they've done lately, Fugk 'em
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Right Side is showing it.

https://www.rsbnetwork.com/

Watch on your computer or load their app to your TV.

I hope Newsmax as well.

The rest? Who knows. Even FOX cannot be counted on since they are Swamp. And if they do, they would probably have idiots like Bret Baier, Dana Perino and or Brit Hume on to "explain" it all to us.

The Left networks will likely pretend it didn't happen.

It may be simulcast on Rumble.com as well.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

That will never happen, ever.

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

But it won’t unify the Uniparty, the party that controls the ballot box. 2020 all over again.
Hes gonna announce that hes gonna b the nxt speaker of the house and clean this shirt out for the nxt Republican president.Ron DeSantis.Yea right smile........

No it wouldn't and even if it did it the conservatives can't elect a republican president. You need independents, females and swing voters and Trump will get nothing from them. He will also poison the well for down ballot candidates. Supporting Donald Trump for 2024 is foolish if you want a republican administration.
Originally Posted by steve4102

DeSantis has amassed a Yuge amount of money from Big Money donors, donors that do not support Trump, or Trump endorsed candidates. They are the behind the scenes rulers of the Big Club and will not allow DeSantis to align himself in any way with Trump.

TRUMP + DESANTIS > Trump + ???

TRUMP + DESANTIS > DeSantis + ???

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America
Not often I've disagreed with you. I don't see DeSantis drawing 80,000 people to a rally time and time again. Trump is the most selfless and greatest President this country has ever had. Trump has put up the greatest individual fight against the corrupt establishment and awakened the entire world to the criminal empire ruling over it.

Kennedy only suggested he would break the CYA (3-letter agencies) into a thousand pieces and they killed him AND HIS BROTHER.

Trump has weathered more attacks and malicious maleficence than any politician to have ever held office. He hasn't abandoned you or any of the Patriots he has created.
Our system of government is totally corrupt and he alone has shown (awakened) an entire world.

I'll stand by Trump until he throws in the towel or they succeed in killing him. I pray there is a column, that he has alluded to; (Q), capable of staging mass arrest and bringing justice to a nation that is likely lost to the most evil moguls ever assembled.

I'll not be quitter like you or any of the your cohorts that soured of the fight.

I see little very light in a future nation willing to accept the status quo. I have no use for quitters and defeatist.
Trumps not quitting. He'd have already quit if he was going to. The man deserves this country's support as long as he's willing to fight.

Either alone running for President will most likely result in FJB for 4 more years, and the completion of the destruction of America

Lying Hiden Biden won’t live that long. Even the DemoRat’s are embarrassed by Pedo Joe and The Laughing Hyena Ho.
Next time it will be Gavin Newsom with some F.AG like ole ButtPlug as his VP candidate.
Trump going to announce his bid for 2024
Originally Posted by DMc
Not often I've disagreed with you. I don't see DeSantis drawing 80,000 people to a rally time and time again. Trump is the most selfless and greatest President this country has ever had. Trump has put up the greatest individual fight against the corrupt establishment and awakened the entire world to the criminal empire ruling over it.

Kennedy only suggested he would break the CYA (3-letter agencies) into a thousand pieces and they killed him AND HIS BROTHER.

Trump has weathered more attacks and malicious maleficence than any politician to have ever held office. He hasn't abandoned you or any of the Patriots he has created.
Our system of government is totally corrupt and he alone has shown (awakened) an entire world.

I'll stand by Trump until he throws in the towel or they succeed in killing him. I pray there is a column, that he has alluded to; (Q), capable of staging mass arrest and bringing justice to a nation that is likely lost to the most evil moguls ever assembled.

I'll not be quitter like you or any of the your cohorts that soured of the fight.

I see little very light in a future nation willing to accept the status quo. I have no use for quitters and defeatist.

Spot on!!
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

No it wouldn't and even if it did it the conservatives can't elect a republican president. You need independents, females and swing voters and Trump will get nothing from them. He will also poison the well for down ballot candidates. Supporting Donald Trump for 2024 is foolish if you want a republican administration.

Ok .. I see your Point ..

We’ll give them Abortion all the way up to Puberty Blockers ..

We’ll keep those Addled Malcontents voting for the Republican Party for the Next 200 Years …
I can't say that I totally agree with you wytex.

Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away. Iowa is now very red and at best New Hampshire is purple. At least in Iowa, we tend to dislike people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and that pretty much describes Donald Trump. I predict Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and yes, even former vice president Mike Pence will do as well if not better than Donald Trump, should he stay in. Any future candidates need to start acting like a president NOW and not in 16 months.

In fact I will say it now, Donald Trump will get smoked in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Donald has 2 things working against him. Age and attitude. I think Donald Trump is wasting his money, but I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. (I am a team player even if the messenger is flawed)

As for the down fall of the republican party, I doubt it. In the next 23 months the republicans had damn well better get a new attitude and a new way of thinking. We need to stand up and demand an end to voter and vote counting fraud and demand that the republican leadership start paying attention to the working class Americans. Something the democRATs used to brag about but have since gone leftist anarchist rogue.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: I think that this election was the funeral for the Republican Party as we know it. The Republican Party is, as we have known it, is dead. And voters have made that clear.

In particular, the folks who did not vote for Republicans in this last election, were independent voters, working-class independent voters who voted for President Obama once upon a time, then voted for President Trump, but stayed home this time. We are not a majority party unless we can appeal to those voters.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg
^^^

Mostly agree, I'd like to emphasize that until we get control of the electronic machines, Dominion and others, no Non-Statist will EVER win again!

The elitist decided the 2020 election through all sorts of nefarious activity, and now they have a taste for it....Trump WILL NOT win 2024, unless the balloting aspect changes. The Rino's ARE NOT interested in changing it either...we are not in a good place...
Originally Posted by kwg020
Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away .... blah, blah, blah

Obviously, you have not come to grips with the fact elections in the USA have been completely hijacked.

You, and others, better watch Trump tonight and then watch what happens next.
Obviously, you have not come to grips with the fact elections in the USA have been completely hijacked.

You, and others, better watch Trump tonight and then watch what happens next.

You think he is going to say or do anything other than announce his run for 2024 ?
Originally Posted by MrWilson
You think he is going to say or do anything other than announce his run for 2024 ?

I don't know what he is going to say. Whatever it is, The Swamp will react.

I do know if you don't watch, you and others, will likely succumb to the onslaught of media bashing "Trump is a traitor" or some version thereof, without taking the time to see if for yourself.
Of course they will. Have been since he rode down the escalator.

I just do not think he or anyone else has the power to DO anything to affect real change. Lots and lots of scumbags need to be frog marched to a public execution. We will never vote ourselves out of this nightmare.
Originally Posted by MrWilson
We will never vote ourselves out of this nightmare.

No we won't. Doesn't mean we won't win though.

Watch Trump tonight. The "Big Ugly" starts soon afterward.

No, they won't make it easy to watch, they want to spoon feed you their version to fuel the response.
Here’s a thought that has occurred to me.

Both DeSantis and Younkin have been bandied about by the MSM as potential competitors to Trump for the R nomination. Trump has sniped at both. The R party is very much antiTrump.

Tonight, Trump tells us the R party has left him, not the other way.

Trump declares a 2024 run as third party candidate (America First party?).
I expect him to say something along the lines of this:
"This is not the time to ask what your country can do for you. It isn't the time to ask what you can do for your country. This is the time to ask what you can do for me. There are a lot of people who support me hugely, maybe more than any other person ever, but I need some of those free thinkers out there to fall in line too. Make Trump great again!"
This is how Donald Trump thinks. He might recognize that he is too old for the office (just like the current clown) but I doubt it. He might decide the interests of the Nation come first, but I doubt that too. Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD
Originally Posted by ironbender

You are ignoring the fact elections are now officially hijacked. Third party will not fix that. People going to jail will.

You are ignoring the fact elections are now officially hijacked. Third party will not fix that. People going to jail will.
Make it so.
Originally Posted by greydog
Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD

Guess who hasn't been paying attention in class for seven years.

I will predict this though - Come Wednesday morning, those bashing Trump's speech will not have watched it for themselves. They will just parrot the Trump Hating Media.
Here’s a thought that has occurred to me.

Both DeSantis and Younkin have been bandied about by the MSM as potential competitors to Trump for the R nomination. Trump has sniped at both. The R party is very much antiTrump.

Tonight, Trump tells us the R party has left him, not the other way.

How bout as a Demoncrat? grin

Heads explode

I'm with ingwe on this.

What are you smoking today?
Originally Posted by WiFowler

I'm with ingwe on this.

Called "The White Wave"

Attached picture wave-the-white-flag.jpg
I’ll be darned, just found out from “X” that Trump is going to announce the imprisonment of the cabal and the Military take over of the government.

Donald Trump has to get through the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primaries. Those are both 16 months away. Iowa is now very red and at best New Hampshire is purple. At least in Iowa, we tend to dislike people who don't know when to keep their mouths shut and that pretty much describes Donald Trump. I predict Mike Pompeo, Ron DeSantis and yes, even former vice president Mike Pence will do as well if not better than Donald Trump, should he stay in. Any future candidates need to start acting like a president NOW and not in 16 months.

In fact I will say it now, Donald Trump will get smoked in both Iowa and New Hampshire. Donald has 2 things working against him. Age and attitude. I think Donald Trump is wasting his money, but I will vote for him if he gets the nomination. (I am a team player even if the messenger is flawed)

As for the down fall of the republican party, I doubt it. In the next 23 months the republicans had damn well better get a new attitude and a new way of thinking. We need to stand up and demand an end to voter and vote counting fraud and demand that the republican leadership start paying attention to the working class Americans. Something the democRATs used to brag about but have since gone leftist anarchist rogue.

SEN. JOSH HAWLEY: I think that this election was the funeral for the Republican Party as we know it. The Republican Party is, as we have known it, is dead. And voters have made that clear.

In particular, the folks who did not vote for Republicans in this last election, were independent voters, working-class independent voters who voted for President Obama once upon a time, then voted for President Trump, but stayed home this time. We are not a majority party unless we can appeal to those voters.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg

So the Idea of giving them Abortion Up to Puberty Blockers will not get the to the Poll..

Their just going to sit there and watch All My Children till their God Given Rights are No More ..

If that’s the case then it’s Baghdad Bob Time ..

So my other idea ..

Let’s just Surrender for them to the Trannies and Psychopaths and make some sort of Peace..

Clearly we don’t have the Numbers..

Their to Stupid to Know that giving Up Their Rights for Security will end with having Neither..

Trump ain’t Running in 2024 ..

Just a Gut Feeling..
I hope Trump stays in the ring.

One thing for sure is he will create the platform that every other candidate will be measured against.

He will also draw most of the fire from the leftist media and deep state which may be beneficial to the other candidates.

If any one challenger rises to the top it will be their turn in the barrel.

I'm with ingwe on this.

Me too. But he won’t. And if he can’t win the Republican nomination, he’ll run as an independent and guarantee the Dems another 4 years in the WH.
There, their, they're akrange.

LOL
Thanks Ms. Tidballs
Hard to believe the peeps here talking some version of "we'll get 'em in 2024"

You better sober up and take a harder look at what just happened.
I will ask you guys who seem so excited about Trump running and the "downfall" of the Republican party the following questions:

1 You all basically agree that due to cheating, collusion amongst the establishment etc etc that Trump can not win 2024. What good does this do for the "our side" to run a candidate that is basically guaranteed to lose and more importantly to further divide the Right while the stupid libs continue to go lockstep along party lines?

2 How does allowing the Dems to retain the presidency and most likely both Houses of Congress and thus being able to enact their ultra liberal agenda at will help us at all? At least, even if the Rs are crooked as the rest, they have at a minimum been able to stop the most radically liberal parts of the Dems agenda on the 2A, illegals etc etc.
Wow.

The Cabal will install whoever they want to install.

And the "my guy, even if he is a crook" BS is what got us here today. 60 years in the making.
Kevin McLuntz has already said he ain’t going after Mr. Pudd’n ..

And that Includes his Treasonous Spawn..

You can also Bank that the Rhinos will at least be voting 50% of the Time with the Psychopathic Maoist/ Marxist in the House ..

Accept it ..

So more Outrageous Spending in the House and Administrative Language..

In the Senate more Psychopathic Maoist/ Marxist Judges ..

Ba Dee Ba Dee

That’s All Fellow Trannies

The GP Flag in the Front Yard will buy you some Time..

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House
"This is not the time to ask what your country can do for you. It isn't the time to ask what you can do for your country. This is the time to ask what you can do for me. There are a lot of people who support me hugely, maybe more than any other person ever, but I need some of those free thinkers out there to fall in line too. Make Trump great again!"
This is how Donald Trump thinks. He might recognize that he is too old for the office (just like the current clown) but I doubt it. He might decide the interests of the Nation come first, but I doubt that too. Trump is for Trump and always has been. GD

That is BS.....Just think of the price DJT has paid for shaking the establishment to its core. All the dems and half the republicans have done everything they can think of to punish him for wanting to make America strong. His efforts to give middle America a chance to thrive have put him and his family and supporters through hell and even jail. He could have just stayed in his lane and been one of the wealthy elites.

He took this on for America and not for himself. The cost has been beyond comprehension. This is what they do to all who oppose. We will witness much more, for they will not stop with just DJT. They will try to crush any and all who stand in their way of complete domination.

It is evident where we are now in history. You do not need to wonder about intent. History has played this tune around the world many times.

No it won’t, but it will fracture and possibly destroy the Republican Party for good, which is where we need to start.

Trump CANT WIN, the establishment spent 6 years getting rid of him and his MAGA Movement, they sure as hell aren’t going to let him back in the White House

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I'm with ingwe on this.

Me too. But he won’t. And if he can’t win the Republican nomination, he’ll run as an independent and guarantee the Dems another 4 years in the WH.
Democrats are guaranteed at least four years no matter who runs, have you not been paying tension.

Think, Biden, Fetterman, Hobbs, etc.

They control the ballot box.
Originally Posted by Raspy

The left so badly wants to crush DJT – and, more importantly, what he represents... For we mustn’t fool ourselves: If the left succeeds in getting rid of DJT, it will then indict and arrest the next unapologetic Republican who appears on the scene, too. And then the next one. And then the next one. The left won’t stop. It knows no boundaries. It recognizes no rules. Whatever it takes.

Most Republicans are, by nature, calm, law-abiding citizens. They like following rules and hate playing dirty. But the call of the hour may require us to set aside our nature. For we really only have two options: Do whatever is necessary to make sure Trump remains a free man, or let radical leftists destroy the America we know and love. There is no third option.

And we better take a stand now. For the left will only grow stronger with each victory it achieves. Censoring voices on social media already seems normal to us. Soon arresting one’s political opponents will seem normal too. When we finally decide to fight back, it may be too late. So let’s hold the line – now.

I can still heat my house and kill a buck with a permit though.

All good
I saw an interesting thought on Twitter earlier about his speech tonight. Would be the beginning of something if the feds were dumb enough to arrest him on a live broadcast.

You are misinformed, it is NOT the Left that is trying to get rid of Trump and his America First Movement.

It is The Republicans that are spearheading the Stop Trump agenda.

If the Republican Establishment were to get behind Trump, he would be unbeatable. They they won’t, they are controlled by Globalists, NOT America First .
In Retrospect Trump was just a Anomaly..

He did a lot of Good but was never was able to see his way out of the Hedgerow..

Bill Barr being Exhibt A

Oh Gawd ..

Wray Wray ..

Maybe the Timing of His Demise is Overstated ..

If you can’t get a Kari Lake Elected ..

It’s Tapp’s ..
Monkey got his tail cut off.

Then said it won't be long now.

Right there it is ^^^^

kwg

Dam man , that’s pretty weak
I have always voted repub even when I had serious doubts
But I just don’t think I could do pence

Probably go take a day long piss into a fan till Election Day was over first

Just couldn’t do that MFer

So Trump offends you ?

Don’t get it
Kenneth
Damned if I know what Trump will say tonight. Whatever it will be will certainly be interesting, that is for certain. Trump very much surprised me as a president. I readily admit that I did not like him at all as a private citizen before he originally became a candidate the first time. I disliked him even more as a candidate in his original primary as I thought it disgraceful the way he treated the other candidates, not with policy issues, but purely personal insults that had nothing to do with issues. Considering his known past dealings with the Clintons, I fully fully expected him to throw the election to favor Hillary. I am very pleased that I was wrong with those fears, but I was fully justified in thinking that possibility by his past actions. For the record, while I voted in the first primary for another candidate, I did vote for Trump in the general election and in the next primary and next general election. I was very much pleased with Trump's performance as a president. However, while he did calm down a little bit, I sure wish he had acted a bit more "presidential" personality wise. Maybe it's a regional thing, but the smart-assed New York City attitude just doesn't play well with me. That does not mean that I didn't usually agree with him, but I prefer to be a bit more civil and I expect a president to be as well. I did not say that a president should not be forceful, but avoid the street gutter personal attacks. If Trump should run in the primary, I really hope that he will concentrate on the issues at hand and what he intends to do about them, other than just saying how wonderful it is to be him and how bad the DemocRats are. They are bad, no doubt, but he needs to lay out what he wants to do as president to fix this major clusrer-f__k we are in. It is going to be a monumental task unlike any president has ever undertaken. That is if this nation can survive another two years for the next president to take over. Biden & Company has screwed things up so bad, I cannot with all confidence say that it can be fixed, but I can still hope. Either way, whoever ends up running against the Dems has to be someone that has a reasonable chance of being elected in a somewhat kinda-sorta fair election. Judging by the recent mid-terms, this ain't gonna be a cake-walk. Don't ask me for the logic in this, but it is apparent there are a lot more brain dead idiots in this nation than I suspected. The Dems have proven that they can get anyone/anything elected for the most part. While Trump might be the best man for the job, if he cannot get elected, it is a mute point. If the Dems don't run Biden again, they well may run Newsome, the hyena, or Buttplug. Hell, they possibly could even get Uncle Fester elected. They did in Pennsylvania. My point is, that this nation is so screwed up that they elect such as these, does anyone really think they can get some of these voters to either not vote at all or cross over and vote for a Republican? Unfortunately, it has been proven that for us to win a national election, we must attract voters that have either supported this trash before or have not bothered to vote. They did not vote for Trump in enough numbers last time and Trump did not have near enough influence in the recent primaries, so do you really think they will vote Trump next time around? I dunno, maybe? I'm not so sure I want to take that chance at this point. Don't get me wrong, I would like to see Trump rise up like a Phoenix out of the ashes and lead us out of this disaster, but I just don't see it. As of right now, I think DeSantis is the right man to go with. Maybe with Pompaeo as his running mate? I might change my mind in the future, but that is how I feel about the situation as of now.
I’m not convinced that DeSantis is anything but a wolf in sheeps clothing sent by the DS to destroy Trump and divide the party even further.

Trump earned my support and he has it until the very end.

The best thing DeSantis could do is STFU on the National stage (other than to support Trump), continue to be successful in Florida and be available to Trump for the next 4 years. If he can do that (that’s a big IF) he’ll be well positioned for 2028 and he’ll have earned my support.

If DeSantis is so obsessed with being president rather than the governor of Florida he should move to a different state and run as Trump’s VP.
Originally Posted by akrange
In Retrospect Trump was just a Anomaly..

He did a lot of Good but was never was able to see his way out of the Hedgerow..

Bill Barr being Exhibt A

Oh Gawd ..

Wray Wray ..

Maybe the Timing of His Demise is Overstated ..

If you can’t get a Kari Lake Elected ..

It’s Tapp’s ..

I hope he has a better plan than just announcing his re-election bid.

If that’s all his big announcement entails, he just needs to wake up, smell the coffee and retire.

You are misinformed, it is NOT the Left that is trying to get rid of Trump and his America First Movement.

If the Republican Establishment were to get behind Trump, he would be unbeatable. They they won’t, they are controlled by Globalists, NOT America First .

Yeah , I would say repubs and dems are in this hand in hand and repubs could be a skip or two in the lead
With it

Sorry ass bunch we got down there

One thing puzzles me is with things being what they are with elections
Where does Trump think he’s going with this ?

I realize he’s not a quitter , but I can’t see how he could possibly expect success
Kenneth
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’m not convinced that DeSantis is anything but a wolf in sheeps clothing sent by the DS to destroy Trump and divide the party even further.

Trump earned my support and he has it uuntil the very end.

The best thing DeSantis could do is STFU on the National stage (other than to support Trump), continue to be successful in Florida and be available to Trump for the next 4 years. If he can do that (that’s a big IF) he’ll be well positioned for 2028 and he’ll have earned my support.

If DeSantis is so obsessed with being president rather than the governor of Florida he should move to a different state and run as Trump’s VP.

Yep on track with you about desantis
But truth be this election thing is nothing more than a Roman coliseum for the elites ego to woller in
Kenneth

If that’s all his big announcement entails, he just needs to wake up, smell the coffee and retire.

Boy, great advice. Prescient and pertinent…. I sure hope President Trump is reading your advice column.

Seriously though….President Trump knows how to work the crowd and give them what they want. He hasn’t had any trouble filling stadiums night after night to overflow capacity and he’s hardly a low energy guy.

Your dumb ass continues to be the campfire Eeyore and your previous assumptions and prognostications are proof…..it’ll never work…

It’ll never work….

It’ll never work…

Keep saying that to yourself over and over for the next 24 month and fight the urge to publicly open your mouth, you’ll be fine cupcake. 😂
Originally Posted by Kenneth66

Yeah , I would say repubs and dems are in this hand in hand and repubs could be a skip or two in the lead
With it

Sorry ass bunch we got down there

One thing puzzles me is with things being what they are with elections
Where does Trump think he’s going with this ?

I realize he’s not a quitter , but I can’t see how he could possibly expect success
Kenneth
Been saying that for months, he CANNOT WIN, the Establishment won’t let him, period.

Surely he must know this after 2020 and 2022, if he can’t grasp this simple fact then….
"This means that it is now no longer possible for Republicans to win the presidency under current conditions. It may be possible to retake the Senate in 2024 by flipping two or more of MT, WI, OH, WV, and possibly NV - but the Presidency is now a DNC Sinecure."

Link

I've heard peaceful protests work really well.

The right lacks leadership. And as you said if anyone steps up, they'll just be arrested. "Indict Trump!"
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Monkey got his tail cut off.

Then said it won't be long now.

Bobtail like in..

Baghdad Bob..

For the Record I hope Tump goes Bigly Tonight..

That’s right I Said It..

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

A big part of tonight, probably the biggest, is going to be the subsquent reaction from the Feds and the rest of The Swamp. They go berserk whenever Trump poke's 'em the eye. Which an announced candidacy would be.

Part of that reaction will be to go after MAGA supporters. Schumer and Turtle have already told us that. And Trudeau plowed that ground going after the truckers and their supporters.

For sure, all 38,000 FBI employees, every DoJ employee and every Politician will be tuned-in tonight, cell phone in hand.

So stay tuned in the days afterward. It will get interesting. The Swamp and Feds will enlist the efforts of their media lapdogs. One has to kill the King's name, before he can be killed.
I think this will be just a lot of hype with no fanfare.

He will announce his plans to run and nothing more, as if it’s something we didn’t already know.

Nothing historical or earth shattering
Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.

I'm with ingwe on this.

The corrupt establishment agrees with you.
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
It what way
It what way

Trump could say "I'm running for Prez. BTW, someone handed to me Epstein's film library"

How many politicians, bureaucrats and judges would be booking flights-out in the morning to countries the U.S. doesn't have extradition treaties with? LoL

He will announce his plans to run and nothing more, as if it’s something we didn’t already know.

Yeah maybe, probably not but maybe. In either case he’ll have filled the venue to overflow capacity, lines of people will wrap around the exterior of the venue and local bars and restaurants will be packed watching it on TV….but no biggy and it’s definitely not going to “shatter the earth”.

Maybe the Biden “rallies” are more your speed. You won’t have trouble getting your Hoveraround scooter down the aisles, seating will be readily available and it won’t be so loud and crowded that you can’t hear yourself think.

Your constant Debby Downer routine of bad mouthing everything he does, criticizing every move he makes and just generally being a down-in-the-mouth, no value added dumbfuck has started early this go around. You have 24 months to fulfill your dream of being relevant or at least garnering some attention with post after post of your nothingness bullshit….completely off-base ignorant one liners or short commentary meant to undermine Trump and his supporters. It’s going to be a long haul if you’re starting this bullshit already.
That was your pussy he grabbed?
An interesting aspect of tonight will be who is there by Trump's side. And who is not.
It what way

Trump could say "I'm running for Prez. BTW, someone handed to me Epstein's film library"

How many politicians, bureaucrats and judges would be booking flights-out in the morning to countries the U.S. doesn't have extradition treaties with? LoL

LOL , question would be would he Finnish the speech before every place he calls home will be raided
Kenneth
Originally Posted by Kenneth66
It what way

LOL , question would be would he Finnish the speech before every place he calls home will be raided
Kenneth

And him Arrested on National TV.

I sure hope something starts moving in the right direction with his announcement.

My Fear is that it will be the Sameo Sameo speech he gives at the rally's.

Sure hope that I am Wrong
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Yeah maybe, probably not but maybe. In either case he’ll have filled the venue to overflow capacity, lines of people will wrap around the exterior of the venue and local bars and restaurants will be packed watching it on TV….but no biggy and it’s definitely not going to “shatter the earth”.

Maybe the Biden “rallies” are more your speed. You won’t have trouble getting your Hoveraround scooter down the aisles, seating will be readily available and it won’t be so loud and crowded that you can’t hear yourself think.

Your constant Debby Downer routine of bad mouthing everything he does, criticizing every move he makes and just generally being a down-in-the-mouth, no value added dumbfuck has started early this go around. You have 24 months to fulfill your dream of being relevant or at least garnering some attention with post after post of your nothingness bullshit….completely off-base ignorant one liners or short commentary meant to undermine Trump and his supporters. It’s going to be a long haul if you’re starting this bullshit already.

I wouldn’t be dismissing Steve. He has called it on “the money” from the git-go, including the “Q” shenanigan… he’s been a Debbie-Realist, not a Debbie-Downer.

We shall see, won’t we?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Mike Pense will never win the nomination to run for President, ever.

He made a great VP, and his career in politics is OVER, no matter how much he prays.

The battle for #1 spot is going to be very interesting, Republicans have a very deep field.
[quote=wilkeshunter]Never know..... Trump might throw down the gauntlet. I sure hope he does.
It what way[/quote

Perhaps he will encourage Americans to lean HARD on their elected leadership to be righteous in their endeavors.
Originally Posted by WhiteTail48
I wouldn’t be dismissing Steve. He has called it on “the money” from the git-go, including the “Q” shenanigan… he’s been a Debbie-Realist, not a Debbie-Downer.

We shall see, won’t we?

He’s been a down in the mouth douche bag from day 1. He’s been taking every cheap shot he could at Trump from the git go and he’s shown himself to be better at subversion than predictions.

In case you don’t remember (I remember quite well) go back and look at his bullshit from 2015-2020. Show me where he was a firm supporter and not a subversive dick.

We don’t need to “see” nor do we need the benefit of more time “to see” because for the past 6+ years he’s been a dumbfuck that has done more to create division and rancor amongst supposed conservatives, while he might be right occasionally or accidentally he is more often just an insufferable pessimist.

My mileage doesn’t vary…
Nothing to add to what President Trump might say tonight but if he runs, he will get lots of support. The fix is in as to who gets votes. Even in states like Georgia with all white republicans on the state ticket, those white guys got more votes than Hershel Walker. Brad the rat who is over elections made sure he brought in the Chicoms to oversee the election process for fairness.

DJT is the only republican drawing fire. DeSantis is a wolf in sheep’s clothing as others have said. Pence and Pompeo and their establishment ilk would lose in a landslide. Stick with Trump no matter what.
I'll be he announces that Truth Social is gonna buy out Twitter smirk
Tonight, President Donald J Trump, together with his family, will be making a highly anticipated announcement from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida. Approximately 600 guests and dignitaries are at the venue in advance of the remarks from President Trump. Many political pundits anticipate an announcement to run for the 2024 GOP presidential nomination.

The anticipated start time is 9:00pm ET with Rumble livestream links below.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-from-mar-a-lago-900pm-livestream-links/

Viewing links if you need them

Be sure to scroll down to Reader Comments for Pics and Tweets.

By the way, the 600 guests are more then DeSantis could pack into a "rally" (outside of FL). LoL
sleep
Rightside is already broadcasting -Warm-up interviews on site.

https://rsbnetwork.tv/apps/3578/139782

I'm with ingwe on this.

[Linked Image from i.kym-cdn.com]
Let's see....Trump or Biden....that's an easy choice.

Assuming he gets the nomination.
Excellent job !
Originally Posted by add

I'm with ingwe on this.

Hell to the yeah.

Our only hope to hit reverse on what's happened and is happening to our nation.

There'll be 10k threads in the next 2 years about hurt puzzies and how we need a "centrist" to cave in order to "win".

Fück them all.
So,,, who is his running mate? His competition? Remember 2016 and the what 9 or 10 candidates for the ticket
Next move is up to the Feds.
Next move is up to the Feds.
Gawd, such a Debbie-Downer
Very well done and I think he hit the nail on the head with how true Americans are feeling right now on every one of those topics.

To be honest, that's how he should have handled the debates in 2020 and any future debates, speak on the issues and what his Administration has done and is going to do. Not get in yelling matches with a legally retarded ass clown.

He (we) were cheated out of the election, that is 100% certain but he might have found more sympathy from people that just didn't like his personality.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by add

I'm with ingwe on this.

Hell to the yeah.

Our only hope to hit reverse on what's happened and is happening to our nation.

There'll be 10k threads in the next 2 years about hurt puzzies and how we need a "centrist" to cave in order to "win".

Fück them all.

Yes fk every last one of them especially the blind members who think desantis should get the nod.
As much as I hate to say it....with this announcement Brain Dead Biden or whomever the Dem nominee ends up being just won the 2024 presidential election. Look at the name calling and division just on here amongst patriotic conservatives who generally agree on issues in discussions regarding Trump vs Desantis(who by the way hasnt announced a run) etc. The democrats themselves couldnt have enacted a better plan to divide the right and right leaning voters and guarantee their victory!
Originally Posted by marktheshark
As much as I hate to say it....with this announcement Brain Dead Biden or whomever the Dem nominee ends up being just won the 2024 presidential election. Look at the name calling and division just on here amongst patriotic conservatives who generally agree on issues in discussions regarding Trump vs Desantis(who by the way hasnt announced a run) etc. The democrats themselves couldnt have enacted a better plan to divide the right and right leaning voters and guarantee their victory!
.......it's not 2024 yet.
4 million be a lot of people

Attached picture rsbn.JPG
I certainly hope so. The only thing worse than the Republican Party in America today is the Democrat party….and not by much.
© 24hourcampfire