Home
https://nypost.com/2022/11/24/biden-vows-to-push-ban-on-semiautomatic-guns/
President vows to break his oath of office by campaigning against the Constitution.
Still trying to be the head of a communist country, he is.
Originally Posted by benchman
President vows to break his oath of office by campaigning against the Constitution.

It's what democrats do.

They declared war on our nation a long time ago.

I wonder how many more people will figure this out before the next 2 years is up?
Well now that the DemocRATS cheated their way thru another Election Fraud Show, old Uncle Joe probably feels he's got another 2 years to get away with anything he wants...

The Republican narrowly lead house ought to start pulling every thing on him that his party pulled for 4 year on Trump...

Trump still got things done despite that BS...

But Biden and the DemocRAT faithful AREN'T Donald Trump..

Tie Joe up, like they did Trump, and the democRATS won't have time to ever wipe their Asses after taking a dump...
Man who left 300,000 guns for the Taliban terrorists gives lecture on gun control.
EFF him....and the HO he rode in on......
If you think the likes of waibidiot doesn't agree, you're an idiot.
Someone should ask him why it is that these mass shootings only seem to occur in places where regular folks are barred from possessing firearms.
The only reason anyone in power wants to take your guns is because what he's planning on doing to you is something he's sure will make you want to shoot him.
Good. If there's ever a loser for Democrats, it's gun control.
I had to laugh when he commented that guns have “no socially redeeming value”…he’s another prime example of how stupid most people really are.
They should be vowing to stop the flow of drugs coming across the border. Gun related deaths are a small fraction of overdose deaths.
Until we have comprehensive election reform he and his can do whatever they want
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Good. If there's ever a loser for Democrats, it's gun control.

LOL
Nobody and I mean NOBODY is coming for your guns.

NOBODY.
Hey Joe Biden....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
This is telling:

“The idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It’s just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single, solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers,” Biden argued.

Does he think "the gun manufacturers" sell bolt actions, lever actions, pump guns, and break actions at a loss?
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Biden vows to push ban on semiautomatic guns: ‘It’s just sick’

I know I'm preachin' to the choir but every time I hear that pathetic little man speak I throw up in my mouth a little.
Voting matters. Not voting has dire consequences.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Lately, it's more about who's counting the votes.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

True but no reason to be lazy or apathetic about voting.

We lost what we once had due to apathy beginning at the local level.
Jmo
No one is taking anything.
Originally Posted by Esox357

Heh.

Including those 80,000+ IRS agents recently hired and the many restrictive gun laws in states and big cities all over America?

Wait till we’re forced to go cashless, all digital currency and then see what gets taken, or else

The above isn’t a slam at you. I’m just saying that we’re far further along the slippery path than many believe.
I'm going out on a limb here.......but imho, all the time and money spent violating the Constitution would be better used figuring out WHY we have so many mass shootings as opposed to the past. What/who is different? And no, Joe, you're not getting one gun.
The let wants us totally defenseless.
Gun control is the last and biggest hurdle for their agenda
Do not be complacent.
When the CBDC is instituted--- we are in trouble
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.
He’s just bleating to his sheep. The SCOTUS decision cut them off at the knees on most of this stuff. States and cities will keep on trying and defending their unconstitutional laws with your money, but until they pack the court or otherwise take it over, it’s just legal masturbation.

I expect to see licensing requirements like the Illinois FOID and the new Oregon law go down in flames too, since they require state approval for exercising a constitutional right. Not overnight, but eventually.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
They'll never get anything done because it's all unconstitutional. They all know this, the bleating is about signaling, not doing.
They got the previous "Assault Weapons Ban" done, didn't they?
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
They got the previous "Assault Weapons Ban" done, didn't they?

Prior to any SCOTUS ruling on the 2nd. Not that they won’t try, but with the GOP running the House…..?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Our dictaster up here is pushing a new bill that would ban all semi autos with a removable magazine. It would appear to include Browning BARs and Remington 742s. All the hunters are losing their s h i t, but it's not looking like anything can be done to stop it until the next federal election, a couple years away.

Jmo

Lots and lots of apathetic people everywhere.
Many that maybe don't realize that they are, or
maybe they just don't GAS

Lots of apathy and excuse making for lots
of things these days
I think Biden wants them all for himself, so he can sniff them and snuggle them and shower with them and repeatedly rape them. Just like they're his own kids.

Voter fraud is a much bigger deal than voting or not voting
I read were in the next two weeks they might attach the AWB to a (you can marry anybody bill) that has already been voted into closure ,(not sure the spelling) , so the filibuster is not a problem for that bill , they dont need it to pass it

Citizens of California, New York, and Illinois can all attest to your ignorance of the situation.

Anyone who thinks that those pushing this stuff care a lick about the constitution needs to wake up and look around.

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!
Originally Posted by Ranger99

Jmo

Lots and lots of apathetic people everywhere.
Many that maybe don't realize that they are, or
maybe they just don't GAS

Lots of apathy and excuse making for lots
of things these days

Yep.
The death of a Republic starts with apathy.
Lots more die from illegal drugs coming across the southern border than from all guns combined.......yet you never hear that mentioned

Buck, I’m thinking that you posted that with sarcasm intended.

You made me chuckle when I read it.
Will he set the example by taking semiautos away from the Secret Service?
Originally Posted by dale06

Maybe not confiscation, but registration of all guns, or prison if you have an unregistered. Then $1 per gun tax, per year, then $10 per gun per year, then $100 per gun per year.

Don’t get complacent!

When .gov controls ALL currency oversight digitally they’ll just simply tell you to turn them in or face a total lockout of ANY financial transaction.

If a person is caught with any firearms after that time they will face major prison time.

Don’t forget the democrats talking about stacking the scotus. If they ever should then our Constitution will be greatly modified to be virtually worthless.

Again, Jmo.
Spose his security is carrying sling shots with punkin balls
Joe is fine with himself being protected with the best firearms available for the job.....just not the unwashed masses.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Lying thieving pedophile.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Joe is fine with himself being protected with the best firearms available for the job.....just not the unwashed masses.

I don’t know why semi autos matter; he has F15s.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
You hit the nail on the head that's exactly what he wants to be. I bet he is jealous of Trudeau and all those other dictators.
Originally Posted by Fxs
Spose his security is carrying sling shots with punkin balls

Give them Nerf guns, and Super Soakers.

You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.
Not a lot different then trump’s bump stock ban.
maybe a civil war reenactor will "change" his mind with a 58 caliber Minie ball. Would be so ironic.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Will he set the example by taking semiautos away from the Secret Service?
We’ll, he’s like really important and stuff.

Don’t get complacent!

When .gov controls ALL currency oversight digitally they’ll just simply tell you to turn them in or face a total lockout of ANY financial transaction.

If a person is caught with any firearms after that time they will face major prison time.

Don’t forget the democrats talking about stacking the scotus. If they ever should then our Constitution will be greatly modified to be virtually worthless.

Again, Jmo.
This is the plan. One if the biggest reason we should never allow digital currency. Once that happens, we lose any control that we still had
[img] https://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/s...tu/large/eastwood-meme-23.jpg?1384968217[/img]
[Linked Image from ]
The only reason anyone in power wants to take your guns is because what he's planning on doing to you is something he's sure will make you want to shoot him.
👍
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
Originally Posted by efw

Citizens of California, New York, and Illinois can all attest to your ignorance of the situation.

Anyone who thinks that those pushing this stuff care a lick about the constitution needs to wake up and look around.

Only ignorance is yours pal. People sat by and let it happen. Thats on them.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
[Linked Image from media.tenor.com]
That would be good if that happens to the wannabe dictator very soon.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Don’t get complacent!

Again, Jmo.
This is the plan. One if the biggest reason we should never allow digital currency. Once that happens, we lose any control that we still had

Champ, I don’t see any logical or other way to stop the govt from doing it. They control issued currency and the money supply and can do it with simple computer keystrokes. Consider how easy it would be to do to Retirement accounts.

Going all digital will be done and effected by having to turn in our cash and have it converted to our assigned digital accounts.

Say, at the 60 days later point our remaining cash will be converted to digital at only 50% of $ value. Beyond 90 days it’ll be zero and fit for fire starting material. Remaining coins that weren’t melted down by .gov will be used for Mardi Gras doubloons and have no value beyond then.

Ain’t a pretty picture.
Originally Posted by cznut
Lots more die from illegal drugs coming across the southern border than from all guns combined.......yet you never hear that mentioned

True, but gun grabs don't really have anything to do with keeping citizens safe. They're about keeping subjects compliant.
Originally Posted by efw

Voter fraud is a much bigger deal than voting or not voting

That's absurd, not that there isn't voter fraud, but voter fraud pales in comparison to the manipulation of reality by state media and big tech. Voting is the most important thing you can do.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

You say this but the unconstitutional gun laws in Colorado will be taking effect soon, let that sink in.

I'm not familiar with any of that, but if it is unconstitutional it will be challenged and ultimately fail.

I'm not familiar with any of that, but if it is unconstitutional it will be challenged and ultimately fail.
How high are you, exactly?

If they try using their typical slimey tactics like digital currency or WTF ever, then everyone needs to pick up the tools they are trying to steal and get to work. Once crap like this starts happening, action is needed. The big question is does everyone have the guts to take it to where it needs to go? Nobody wants to see anything bad happen. Most people just want to be left alone and live under their god given rights as a US citizen. As far as state laws, I live in a state that does not have any BS gun laws or weird regulations. To the people that live in states where this is going on, or have representatives that condone this garbage, it is incumbent upon you to legally do everything you can to stop this. After that then well you have to decide how valuable your rights are and act accordingly.IMO
You want them Joe, Bring it!

Buck, what you say is very true but what states and cities are doing when found and ruled unconstitutional is to simply change the wording or write another “encompassing” type law, legislate it and then we start all over again until that law is challenged and proven unconstitutional.

If it’s not found as such or the courts simply refuse to hear the case then it is law and stands as written for that locale.
Originally Posted by saddlering

The idea is for us to bring it to them. Certain economic pressures will effect that.
Brandon is impotent.

I said the same when Trump took my bump stock.
FJB

Wow, them's some seriously thick rose-colored glasses you have on.
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Did Trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?
Originally Posted by thirtyotsix

Did trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?
Losttrail60 is another liberal troll formally known as Calnum.

Did Trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I meen literally?

As much as JB will come after your AR.
Originally Posted by Raferman

Did trump actually come and take your bumpstock? I mean literally?
Losttrail60 is another liberal troll formally known as Calnum.

Oh ok if that is the case I have one more question for the sockpuppet... Mr. Losttrail60 did he grab you in your puzzy when he did it?

Back to dem underground bitch.
Maybe when DeSantis is elected POTUS he will give me my bump stock back.
I say DO IT. Let's light this candle!
WGAF what a senile pedophile thinks about guns when his own bodyguards are carrying full auto Uzis under their coats? When is he going to disarm them?
Unlikely to make much progress with the House being controlled by Republicans.

So I would guess this is to distract folks from paying attention to something else.
Hey look at this you moron

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/what-states-are-bump-stocks-illegal. So according to this no Desantis would not give your bumpstock back fool.

Trip and fall back into mommy's basement, you stupid chkunt.

Back to dem underground bitch.

Sounding like SACashit.
Originally Posted by Stophel

Yep. He should enact a ban and forced confiscation by executive order. Overplay that hand you pos!

Your Hero Lying Hiden Biden sure didn’t give it back.
Did he DumbF.uck ?

Ole CalledScum loves him some Libertard DemoRat Dick.
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Your Hero Lying Hiden Biden sure didn’t give it back.
Did he DumbF.uck ?

Ole CalledScum loves him some Libertard DemoRat Dick.

Ol babbling chit n instructor, fugging no clue again.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...mp-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices

[Linked Image from images.federalregister.gov]
Originally Posted by CopperSolid

And the libertarian fuggtard maser enters the frey to assist his buttbudy calls4cum.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Trump on Guns, to the chagrin of Q-Tards.
Everyone visit https://jasoncardenasministries.org to see maser aka coppersolid.
Trump on Guns, to the chagrin of Q-tards.

So vile, he measured his achievements by comparing them to Obozo's...That's Low!

"Although the Obama Administration repeatedly concluded that particular bump stock type devices were lawful to purchase and possess, I sought further clarification of the law restricting fully automatic machineguns."
Is this when we all run out and start buying up all the semi autos, magazines and ammo again?
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter

Yep. He should enact a ban and forced confiscation by executive order. Overplay that hand you pos!
In my best SpongeBob SquarePants voice, “I’m ready…I’m ready!”
Originally Posted by 7mmMato
Is this when we all run out and start buying up all the semi autos, magazines and ammo again?
And primers and powder……
"Take the guns first, go through due process second."

You won’t have to worry Dipschitt. Your Hero Lying Hiden Biden won’t come after your Airsoft “collection”.
But he’ll increase your Welfare check and EBT card balance. So you can buy more diapers to wear. 😂🤪😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪

You won’t have to worry Dipschitt. Your Hero Lying Hiden Biden won’t come after your Airsoft “collection”.
But he’ll increase your Welfare check and EBT card balance. So you can buy more diapers to wear. 😂🤪😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂😂😂😂🤪
Another forgettable Q-Tard. Grow a brain, Goy!

Rich coming from the Section 8 basement Dweller who had to eat lead paint chips for breakfast.
Run along now you little Diaper Wearing F.aggot.
Befor I out you to some of the idiots in your Conn Man “ministry” @ [email protected]

Rich coming from the Section 8 basement Dweller who had to eat lead paint chips for breakfast.
Befor I out you to some of the idiots in your Conn Man “ministry” @ [email protected]

Spell that.
Someone should ask him why it is that these mass shootings only seem to occur in places where regular folks are barred from possessing firearms.

When was the last mass shooting in Japan, the UK or Australia?

Spell that.
https://jasoncardenasministries.org
LMAO ! GooseSchitt & CalledScum both trying to rescue the little Retard Maser / NoElkSlayer today !
What a F.aggot filled Circle Jerk of Low IQ DemoRat Dumbasses. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Contact maser at [email protected]
Originally Posted by Goosey

Move then bitch.
Take the guns first, go through due process second."

Did you vote Charlie for govt jason?

Did you vote Charlie for govt jason?

He only votes for those that will increase his Welfare Check.
Can you just imagine some of the stupid schitt he spews from his “pulpit”. 🤪

Ask him about Hunters gun

Did you vote for Joey?

Poor little Retard. Eating too many paint chips as a greasy little Section 8 baby fried what few brain cells he had. 😂😂😂
It's time to say do what is legal or what is right
I haven’t read the replies….

Anyone mention murder is illegal ???
Originally Posted by blanket

Don't ask Trumpvanka!

Originally Posted by BigDave39355

That would be far too logical for inbreds like CalledScum, GooseSchitt, and MaserElkyNutts to comprehend. 🤪
Originally Posted by blanket

Don't ask Trumpvanka!

Signed: MaserElkyNutts, I’m TOO Fuqking stupid to get a job. I’m just a welfare sucking Fake Preacher named Jason Cardenas

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
"Although the Obama Administration repeatedly concluded that particular bump stock type devices were lawful to purchase and possess, I sought further clarification of the law restricting fully automatic machineguns."

That's low, Donny!

That's low, Donny!

Japanese waterstones…..
Fuqqhing laughing!

[Linked Image]
Fuqqhing laughing!

[Linked Image]

Same picture you swiped off the web the other day dumbass. Post it with that knife laying on today’s edition of a local Florida newspaper.

We’ll wait. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Jason Cardenas ministries Facebook page is fugging hilarious.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
Chit n instructor only owns a pellet gun. He is a Texan.

LOL
FJB..

LOL

Poor ole Lying CalledScum. Liberalism and TDS has rotted your tiny little brain.

I’ve posted plenty of photos of my guns and me with my guns. Including Class III weapons.
And many here have hunted with me. Some even borrowed my guns.

Post up just one photo of you with any gun you “own”. Include a local newspaper with today’s date.
We’ll wait, you dickless POS …….. You won’t.
Because everyone here knows your a cowardly POS that’s scared schittless to show your face.
Much less your post your name or which city you live in.
Why’d you change your screen name? Gutless crybaby DemoRat whiney little fuggin turd burglar. 😂😂😂😂
Hey CalledScum, maybe your boyfriend ElkyMASERNutt’s will loan you one of his Airsoft “guns”.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
This is what never-trumpers voted for. Every single one of them voted for it.
Welp, another important discussion shot to hell, because you guys can’t stop feeding the trolls.

They outplay you every time,
Originally Posted by BigDave39355

Not even once.
The mindless one in chief is probably not to be taken too lightly on this. I am thinking getting Herschel Walker in is a might bit important, hopefully Lake can rattle some cages with her investigation and from reading AT this morning it appears Buttigieg had a hand in orchestrating the end results of the Canadian truckers blockade. The Deep State was pretty thick in all this, I am sure. The next few months are going to be interesting.
There are basically two ways for the Democrats to play this .

1) The same way they always have, use GC as campaign fodder with no real desire to complete the threat. Accomplishing their proposals would remove a powerful arrow in their quiver.
Remember, Obama had both Houses AND a 60 seat majority in the Senate and did not propose legislation at that time, ask yourself “why”.

2) Now that Elections no longer matter, the need for campaign fodder is dwindling. So maybe it’s time for them to get serious.

The Democrats play the long game, always have. They have two years+ Years to get this done.

The first thing they will do is steal the Senate GA runoff election.

Next they will vote to remove the Filibuster rule.

Once they remove that, they have plenty of time to propose legislation in the House, legislation that many so called Republicans will support.

Remember what Pelosi said after the election.

In the next Congress, House Democrats will continue to play a leading role in supporting President Biden’s agenda—with strong leverage over a scant Republican majority,”

Once the RINO approved bill passes the House it’s on to the Filibuster Free Senate for easy passage.

And while all of this is happening they will be either taking steps to Pack the Supreme Court, or more likely assassinate Clarence Thomas.
Originally Posted by steve4102

1) The same way they always have, use GC as campaign fodder with no real desire to complete the threat. Accomplishing their proposals would remove a powerful arrow in their quiver.
Remember, Obama had both Houses AND a 60 seat majority in the Senate and did not propose legislation at that time, ask yourself “why."
They hadn't yet perfected election stealing.

Hey dumb fugk, go stick your head back under that pile of goose schit.
Clarence Thomas will be found to have accidentally smothered in his own pillow while vacationing somewhere. No autopsy will be ordered, since it will be deemed an obvious case of accidentally smothering in his own pillow.

LOL

You're pathetic.

Remember, Obama had both Houses AND a 60 seat majority in the Senate and did not propose legislation at that time, ask yourself “why."
They hadn't yet perfected election stealing.
Correct, they still needed powerful campaign fodder arrows in their quiver, this is no longer the case.
Clarence Thomas will be found to have accidentally smothered in his own pillow while vacationing somewhere. No autopsy will be ordered, since it will be deemed an obvious case of accidentally smothering in his own pillow.
Yup

LOL

You're pathetic.

Yet here you are, Feeding this Troll and doing exactly what he wants you to do, derail this discussion.

Who’s the pathetic one.
Yup
It will be reported that Thomas requested a quick cremation of his remains after his death, and that will be immediately carried out.
Yup
It will be reported that Thomas requested a quick cremation of his remains after his death, and that will be immediately carried out.
…and his replacement will be confirmed 95-5

LOL

You're pathetic.

Yet here you are, Feeding this Troll and doing exactly what he wants you to do, derail this discussion.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

The sky is falling. Better go get under your Tin Foil Shed.
Scalia's replacement was meant to be the slime-ball Merrick Garland, current Biden appointed US Attorney General. Thankfully, the Republicans would not confirm him, and ran out the clock. That won't happen next time.

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

Go back and play with the trolls, the adults are trying to have a discussion here.
Scalia's replacement was meant to be the slime-ball Merrick Garland, current Biden appointed US Attorney General. Thankfully, the Republicans would not confirm him, and ran out the clock. That won't happen next time.
Meaning they have to act before the end of 2024, Thomas should be worried, very worried.

Of course, “they” could just have the FBI pay a visit to the other Trump appointees, threatening them into submission.

The way I see it “they” have a few options,
1) Assassination
B) Threats
3) Pack the Court
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
LOL. YES.
rid , destroy, kill off mental illness . that would wipe out most of the Democrats....

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

Go back and play with the trolls, the adults are trying to have a discussion here.

You don't "discuss" anything. You just come with your non-stop negative skeerdy cat blather.
No firearm when Cain slew Able.

They use knives and other instruments of death there...

Mass murders in Japan

As everyone knows (except you), it's NOT the weapon - it's the PERSON who uses it..

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

You don't "discuss" anything. You just come with your non-stop negative skeerdy cat blather.
Go away kid, ya bother me, and take your Rose Colored Glasses with you.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
No firearm when Cain slew Able.

And there’s No Ice Cream without an Ice Cream Machine..

Are you the Last Survivor in your Genetic Missing Link ..

Oh , Oh , Oh Your Magic..

Hahaha Hahaha
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Nobody and I mean NOBODY is coming for your guns.

NOBODY.

Not from Oregon ^^^^
So what happened if the House passes legislation be for the new congress is sworn in, but it doesn’t make it to a floor vote in the Senate, ran out of time?

Is the Bill Dead, or can the process continue in the Senate after the new congress is sworn in?
The legislation ends with the sessions.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The legislation ends with the sessions.
Thanks

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

Go climb back into your tinfoil bubble..

Buck, what you say is very true but what states and cities are doing when found and ruled unconstitutional is to simply change the wording or write another “encompassing” type law, legislate it and then we start all over again until that law is challenged and proven unconstitutional.

If it’s not found as such or the courts simply refuse to hear the case then it is law and stands as written for that locale.

Well that's true. They can just be in a perpetual court battle like NY. I wonder if people care how much this costs the taxpayer.
[quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]Someone should ask him why it is that these mass shootings only seem to occur in places where regular folks are barred from possessing firearms.

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

Go climb back into your tinfoil bubble..[/quote]

Shh, the adults are talking.

But hey, I just came out from under my tin foil shed and look what I found.

The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud

Well that's true. They can just be in a perpetual court battle like NY. I wonder if people care how much this costs the taxpayer.

Holy S hit Bucky

They didn’t care when we left 85 Billion in Lethal Military Hardware in Afghanistan..

They didn’t care when they learned that Billions of Dollars of their Tax Money was Laundered thru FTX to the likes of The Derby Donkey named Mitch from Ukielund ..

Geez Bucky ..

Half this Country is Certifiably Brain Dead ..

That’s how we got Mr. Pudd’n ..

Care..

Hahaha Hahaha

Bucky your Kill’n Me…

Hahaha Hahaha
Anyone have the stats or the percentage of how many guns are in the US and how many are used for violence?
Same for other countries with strict gun laws/low
Percentage of gun ownership?
It's not about firearms, it's about control.
Originally Posted by Dre
Anyone have the stats or the percentage of how many guns are in the US and how many are used for violence?
Why, what do you need those for?
Originally Posted by Dre

The media try to make gun owners sound like we are bunch of killers.
But the Numbers don’t lie.
National Security Analyst, Frank Figliatti says banning assault weapons would cut deadly crimes by 70% nationally.

MSNBC

He doesn’t say how it would or why it would, just that it would.
National Security Analyst, Frank Figliatti says banning assault weapons would cut deadly crimes by 70% nationally.

MSNBC

He meant it would raise them 70%. he is a [bleep] tardy kind of guy...
Originally Posted by worriedman

MSNBC

Ya gotta wonder what qualifies someone to be a National Security Analyst especially after those pronouncements that he made.

Yes, but meanwhile the citizens of Colorado have their civil rights violated until a court tells the .gov they can't do it. I suggest you go get yourself familiar with it, it's some pretty serious schit.

Yes, but meanwhile the citizens of Colorado have their civil rights violated until a court tells the .gov they can't do it. I suggest you go get yourself familiar with it, it's some pretty serious schit.

Somewhat unrelated but The good people of Colorado have had 2 successful recalls in the not too distant past I believe .

MSNBC

Ya gotta wonder what qualifies someone to be a National Security Analyst especially after those pronouncements that he made.

No. 2 Please ..

Their all Rooks of Mordor..

You do remember the 50 Top NSA’S that signed the Letter stating Hunter Biden Laptop was Russian Disinformation..

Well guess What ..

Tricksters..

These are our Best and Brightest NSA’S..

Their also bought and paid for Malcontents..

Geez No.2

Get in the F’ck’n Game ..

Qualifications

Holy S hit No.2 Your Kill’n Me..

Hahaha Hahaha
Originally Posted by Dre

There you go again. Why don't you practice finding your own balls first.

What Civil Rights Law(s) are you referring to?

MSNBC

Lies come so naturally to their lips.

MSNBC

"Assault weapons ", meaning rifles, account for a very small percentage of firearms used in crimes at all. How in heck does he come up with 70%? Out of his azz...

MSNBC

"Assault weapons ", meaning rifles, account for a very small percentage of firearms used in crimes at all. How in heck does he come up with 70%? Out of his azz...
More people killed with hands and feet than with rifles last year, Biden also said that 150 million died from the use of guns and 120 million from Covid, he is a sexual intercourseing tard.
[quote=Goosey][quote=The_Real_Hawkeye]Someone should ask him why it is that these mass shootings only seem to occur in places where regular folks are barred from possessing firearms.

LOL

You're pathetic.

Who’s the pathetic one.

GFY.

Go climb back into your tinfoil bubble..[/quote]

Shh, the adults are talking.

But hey, I just came out from under my tin foil shed and look what I found.

The election is just 2 weeks away.
Anyone care to share their predictions?

Will the Republicans take control of the House and/or the Senate?
Senate (No) McConnell/McDaniel are working hard to stop Trump supported MAGA candidates, The Dems might even pick a seat or two.
House (toss-up) lean towards (No)

Winners in Governors races.
MN Walz (D)
WI Evers (D) fraud
MI Whitmer (D) fraud
AZ Hobbs (D) fraud
GA Kemp (R)
FL DeSantis (R)
TX Abbott (R)
NY Hochul (D) fraud

Winners US Senate Race
GA Warnock (D) fraud
PA Fetterman (D) fraud
AZ Kelly (D) fraud
FL Rubio (R)
NH Hassan (D) McConnell/McDaniel
AK Murkowski (R) fraud
[/quote]

Yes. The adults are talking. So stfu and stop destroying threads acting like a skeered little13 yo girl.

MSNBC

More people killed with hands and feet than with rifles last year, Biden also said that 150 million died from the use of guns and 120 million from Covid, he is a sexual intercourseing tard.

He is the dumbest fugk to ever squat in the White House/Oval Office.
Huh..

Mr. Pudd’n is just the Bi Product of a Extremely Stupid Country ..

We Had 109,000 Fentanyl Deaths last year and not a Peep about those Deaths ..

We all know where the Fentanyl is coming from our No.1 Adversary China in conjunction with the Drug Lords in Central n South America..

Open Borders and a Flood of Poor , Unskilled who have no Bond with anything this Country Stands
For..

Then there’s the Tons of Drugs and the Biggest Killer Fentanyl..

So let’s have a Shiny Object to Focus the Addled Attention..

Of course it’s the Guns ..

Works like a Charm..

The Stupidity in this Country has Compounded to the Point of Total Collapse..

The Last Election was an Exhibition Corruption and Gross Stupidity..

John French Fry Fetterman being Exhibit A

It’s all Down Hill Now ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open
Originally Posted by akrange
Huh..

We all know where the Fentanyl is coming from our No.1 Adversary China in conjunction with the Drug Lords in Central n South America..

Open Borders and a Flood of Poor , Unskilled who have no Bond with anything this Country Stands
For..

Works like a Charm..

All the above taught in our illustrious 'public schools' via progressive teachers who come from progressive colleges... One of them 'captain obvious' results..
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by akrange
Huh..

For..

Works like a Charm..

All the above taught in our illustrious 'public schools' via progressive teachers who come from progressive colleges... One of them 'captain obvious' results..
X2
Seems to me the only one who give damn are us old guys. The fugging communists, errr democrats can afford to wait until we're gone. I've written Senators and Congressmen many times over the years and those sons and daughters of bitches have always answered back with a polite, Fug you."

You know? January 6 was no insurrection If it had been, most of those S.O.B. in Congress would be acting like Christmas ornaments hanging from a tree.That didn't happen. Still not sure in my mind if it would have been a good thing or not but it sure scared the crap out of Pelosi, Schumer and their buddies. Kind of makes me think they're scared and desperate enough to try and go full bore with this gun control crap. Whether WE THE PEOPLE have the stones to take our country back is something one can only contemplate. Frankly, I'm beginning to think the SHEEPLE absolutely love being sheep. Fat dumb and lazy. Let George do it.

Yeah, I'm highly pissed about it. We're losing our country and the majority of the population can only bitch, piss and moan about it, me included. What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take to get our country back?
Paul B.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Seems to me the only one who give damn are us old guys. The fugging communists, errr democrats can afford to wait until we're gone. I've written Senators and Congressmen many times over the years and those sons and daughters of bitches have always answered back with a polite, Fug you."

You know? January 6 was no insurrection If it had been, most of those S.O.B. in Congress would be acting like Christmas ornaments hanging from a tree.That didn't happen. Still not sure in my mind if it would have been a good thing or not but it sure scared the crap out of Pelosi, Schumer and their buddies. Kind of makes me think they're scared and desperate enough to try and go full bore with this gun control crap. Whether WE THE PEOPLE have the stones to take our country back is something one can only contemplate. Frankly, I'm beginning to think the SHEEPLE absolutely love being sheep. Fat dumb and lazy. Let George do it.

Yeah, I'm highly pissed about it. We're losing our country and the majority of the population can only bitch, piss and moan about it, me included. What's it gonna take? What's it gonna take to get our country back?
Paul B.

I'll go out on a limb and offer you some thoughts on this.

First, I'll confess to just wanting to be left alone. I was a fighter when I was younger, got involved in politics, joined organizations, helped draft legislation in my industry even. Played the game, fought the battles.

Now? Hell no. Fucque you, leave me alone. I want to hunt, shoot, and run the hills, that's it.

Then, measure 114 passed in Oregon. No one in the entire state can buy a gun after December 8th. When and if that changes by court challenge no one knows. It also comes with registration of any and all purchases, all made available to the public search as well. So anyone can know who has guns, and what they bought. So, overnight, over 3 million law-abiding citizens of the United States of America are going to be denied their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, boom, end of discussion. If you have magazines over 10 rounds, you better date document they are in your possession before December 8, or you stand to be in violation of this measure. And, YOU must prove your innocence, vs. the state having to prove your guilt. Draconian to say the least.

If you do own magazines over 10 rounds, you can only use them on your own property, or at the shooting range. Don't get caught going to town to get a Pepsi and a burger if you're packing more than 10.

So, to answer your question, what's it gunna take?

When the left makes it hit you personally, in your life, whether by inflation, loss of job, loss of home, loss of freedom, or any tyrannical edict, people will start to take notice. When they overnight make a law-abiding citizen a criminal, it's hard to ignore. When they knock on your door you better have a plan.

Unfortunately for conservatives, we are basically live-and-let-live, leave me alone types. Liberals are do-what-we-tell-you spoiled children types that aren't ever happy, and derive their only pleasure in the control of others around them.

It seems to me like they never got the validation they needed as children, because of their rebellion I'm sure, and now they're adults. They seek power over others as a way to get that validation that they didn't receive as children.

We will have to fight them from now on, whether we want to or not, because they are in our face, in our cars, in our children's schools, on our city councils, everywhere. And they're not going to leave us alone because they want that damn validation.

JMO
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Paul B.

I'll go out on a limb and offer you some thoughts on this.

First, I'll confess to just wanting to be left alone. I was a fighter when I was younger, got involved in politics, joined organizations, helped draft legislation in my industry even. Played the game, fought the battles.

Now? Hell no. Fucque you, leave me alone. I want to hunt, shoot, and run the hills, that's it.

Then, measure 114 passed in Oregon. No one in the entire state can buy a gun after December 8th. When and if that changes by court challenge no one knows. It also comes with registration of any and all purchases, all made available to the public search as well. So anyone can know who has guns, and what they bought. So, overnight, over 3 million law-abiding citizens of the United States of America are going to be denied their Constitutionally guaranteed rights, boom, end of discussion. If you have magazines over 10 rounds, you better date document they are in your possession before December 8, or you stand to be in violation of this measure. And, YOU must prove your innocence, vs. the state having to prove your guilt. Draconian to say the least.

If you do own magazines over 10 rounds, you can only use them on your own property, or at the shooting range. Don't get caught going to town to get a Pepsi and a burger if you're packing more than 10.

So, to answer your question, what's it gunna take?

When the left makes it hit you personally, in your life, whether by inflation, loss of job, loss of home, loss of freedom, or any tyrannical edict, people will start to take notice. When they overnight make a law-abiding citizen a criminal, it's hard to ignore. When they knock on your door you better have a plan.

Unfortunately for conservatives, we are basically live-and-let-live, leave me alone types. Liberals are do-what-we-tell-you spoiled children types that aren't ever happy, and derive their only pleasure in the control of others around them.

It seems to me like they never got the validation they needed as children, because of their rebellion I'm sure, and now they're adults. They seek power over others as a way to get that validation that they didn't receive as children.

We will have to fight them from now on, whether we want to or not, because they are in our face, in our cars, in our children's schools, on our city councils, everywhere. And they're not going to leave us alone because they want that damn validation.

JMO
you continue to fight for the real American way for your children, grandchildren anc other future generations. I would hate to think my children and grandchildren had to bow down to the Communist liberal type knowing I didn't do all I could.
This country is toast. Accept it and get on with it.
114 should be a yuge wake up call to every single Conservative in the country. This is not just about Oregon.
and then they tie two bills together that are totally unrelated. that ought to be totally illegal...

I think that the actual statistic is that deadly crimes would be reduced by 70% if all blacks were banned from the country.

Seriously.

I think that the actual statistic is that deadly crimes would be reduced by 70% if all blacks were banned from the country.

Seriously.
You know that you’re exactly right. We’ve been made into a country where we already for the most part aren’t allowed to speak the truth. Certainly not publicly.

Seriously.

An uncomfortable truth that most people pretend not to acknowledge.
114 should be a yuge wake up call to every single Conservative in the country. This is not just about Oregon.

You right about that it's not looking good look what's happening in Canada. I won't ever forget what Biden said about the 2nd amendment "It's not Absolute" if anyone thinks it's nothing to be concerned about you better wake up. First it was assault rifles now it's all semi automatics next will be all firearms.
[quote=Houston_2]National Security Analyst, Frank Figliatti says banning assault weapons would cut deadly crimes by 70% nationally.

Seriously.[/quote
You a Racist.....Just kidding it's the truth what color skin is doing the majority of killing, shooting and most other violent crime.
Originally Posted by Riverc

You right about that it's not looking good look what's happening in Canada. I won't ever forget what Biden said about the 2nd amendment "It's not Absolute" if anyone thinks it's nothing to be concerned about you better wake up. First it was assault rifles now it's all semi automatics next will be all firearms.

All the commie gun grabbers in the House, Senate, White House and state and local govts need to receive a giant and loud F U regarding their gun-grab attempts.

Seriously.
I think its 88%.
Originally Posted by smokepole
This is telling:

“The idea we still allow semiautomatic weapons to be purchased is sick. It’s just sick. It has no, no social redeeming value. Zero. None. Not a single, solitary rationale for it except profit for the gun manufacturers,” Biden argued.

Does he think "the gun manufacturers" sell bolt actions, lever actions, pump guns, and break actions at a loss?

The social redeeming value of guns is that they prevent thugs like Biden from destroying our country.
It’s not blacks. It’s the ghetto gangster culture created by welfare.
Originally Posted by ConradCA
This is telling:

The social redeeming value of guns is that they allow us to prevent thugs like Biden from destroying our country.
How’s that working out for us!
This is telling:

The social redeeming value of guns is that they allow us to prevent thugs like Biden from destroying our country.
How’s that working out for us!

It could be a lot worse. The progressive fascists know that they can’t do what they want to do because we have guns.

They want to pack the SC with progressive fascist ideologues so they can ignore the constitution. They are working to turn the USA into a one party state like China by flooding the country with illegals.
And which race tends to perpetuate that sort of culture? It's not welfare that's the cause, otherwise we wouldn't see the same pattern in Haiti, South Africa, etc., i.e., wherever they are the majority, and thus bring about the sort of politicians in positions of power to govern them along leftist lines.
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

After watching the video about how stupid those city kids were, I wonder how they could end up so completely unable to process information. It's one thing to not know a specific fact, it's another to not know things like who fought in the Mexican/American War or what country was the Queen of England the head of. One kid when asked what's 7+7+7 equal, he got to 14 then said "I don't know". He couldn't add 7 to 14.

Sunuvabitch that's fuggin stupid.

After watching the video about how stupid those city kids were, I wonder how they could end up so completely unable to process information. It's one thing to not know a specific fact, it's another to not know things like who fought in the Mexican/American War or what country was the Queen of England the head of. One kid when asked what's 7+7+7 equal, he got to 14 then said "I don't know". He couldn't add 7 to 14.

or Smart as a DemocRAT.....

Amen, its just a test case here...

Because Oregon democRATS are that gullible and do what they are told.

and

Oregon Republicans and Conservatives are that lazy or depressed, the only thing they will come up with is "Well What can do???" like they are completely lost.
When the left comes for your Second Amendment possessions to confiscate them... Give them ALL your bullets first...

WW2 Gooseschitt....

How'd you commies make out when you endured YOUR last mass shooting?

Your so fuqking stupid.
The murder rate per capita in Japan is about like the murder rate per capita in the US if you subtract the murders committed in the US by non-Whites.
And which race tends to perpetuate that sort of culture? It's not welfare that's the cause, otherwise we wouldn't see the same pattern in Haiti, South Africa, etc., i.e., wherever they are the majority, and thus bring about the sort of politicians in positions of power to govern them along leftist lines.
+1.
Originally Posted by Seafire
When the left comes for your Second Amendment possessions to confiscate them... Give them ALL your bullets first...

This!! Sadly.most will comply without any resistance.
Originally Posted by Seafire

This!! Sadly.most will comply without any resistance.

I agree most resistance will be from the older people. The majority of the young ones will comply, and the government knows that.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Shall Not Be Contravened …

And they are voting in record numbers when they turn 18.
Originally Posted by Con

radCA

There’s ghetto gangster culture all over the world and in many places with zero welfare.
No.2

So what’s worst ..

Subsidized Gangst’a our Non Subsidized Gangst’a ..

Or is it a Question of the Gangst’a Your Facing ..
Gonna ban drugs next?
© 24hourcampfire