Home
The Epoch Times( a great weekly newspaper) is reporting that vaccinated and boosted people now make up the majority of covid deaths according to the CDC. We were first told that getting vaccinated would prevent getting covid-19. Wrong. We were then told the so-called vaccine would reduce serious illness. Wrong. Then it was it would prevent hospitalization. Another lie. Finally were told that it would prevent death. Another lie. Google the article it's a must read.
That's because most people are now vaccinated, but yeah I get your point.
58% vaxxed vs. 42% unvaxxed

What I heard last week
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

The worlds reaction to it however…….
Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

And because the jab does not reduce the likelihood of infection, hospitalization, or death.
Bullschitt!
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The vast majority of deaths attributed to covid are in folks 50+, and even then it is heavily weighted to 70+.

I’d expect vac rates to follow similar suit. Most old folks got the shot. Many younger did not. The death rate of vaxed seem to reflect that.

I don’t find the vax to be much more worrying than covid itself. Which is to say, not very.

Hell, the Chinese, who allegedly developed it, are still locking down millions and their economy along with it.

Factor in those that die from the vax[unnecessarily].
Is it a 'win-win' or 'loss-loss'?
A friend unvaxed, is home sick, with his third covid infection. Tested and confirmed covid. We were discussing herd immunity, on the phone last night. It doesn't seem to be working on him. Anyone else seen this scenario playing out with friends. He said it's not real bad, like the last one, but still flu like, headache, joint ache, hasn't lost his taste ever, in three bouts. Just wondering what others experienced!
I meaningful number would be two numbers. The percentage of vaxxed testing positive, vs the percentage of non-vaxxed testing positive.

Considering that the majority of people vaxxed and un-vaxxed will simply blow their nose and continue on their mission, we really only get visibility on a fraction of the people actually infected, who seek a test or medical help.
Old people have more risk from covid than from vax.

Young males, we do not know which is the higher risk. They did not do a young male controlled test.

Choose your anecdotes:

We present autopsy findings of a 22-year-old man who developed chest pain 5 days after the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and died 7 hours later.
Both COVID-19 and the vaccine were designed to reduce the world's population.

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.
Originally Posted by BubbaG

Actually, the vaccine was never intended to last forever and was designed towards specific strains that no longer exist. Its the same way with the flu vaccine. Just because you got a flu shot 5 years ago and then caught the flu today does not mean that the flu vaccine you got 5 years ago did not work. If you go out and read the announcement from the CDC, its not some whistleblower saying the vaccine did not work. The point of the announcement was to inform people that they should stay current with the boosters much like getting a flu shot every year. This is not something new. We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

What'd you say your username was pre 10/2022?
We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

When was that? In June 2021 the CDC hadn't yet recommended any boosters for anyone, and only allowed that people "most at risk may need one".

https://archive.ph/SDHy2
Originally Posted by Stickfight
We were informed of this when the original vaccines came out.

When was that? In June 2021 the CDC hadn't yet recommended any boosters for anyone, and only allowed that people "most at risk may need one".

https://archive.ph/SDHy2

If you had gotten vaccinated, you would have gotten a vaccine card that had 5 spaces on it for when you got shots implying that there could be more after the initial 2.
BubbaG, Some of what say simply is not accurate. Much of what we were told early on was not true in order to get people to submit to the vaccine.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Commies can't take over a democracy. All the libs flip when they wait 4 hours in a food line.

Commies need a crisis.

Covid 19 response was a cannonball dive into the center of of a hot tub, splashing all the old ladies in the face:

a) Pfizer and Moderna each make $100M

b) The internet got scrubbed for misinformation in a way that would make Goebbels proud.

c) Everyone got $15/hour to stay home, so hunters had to grind thier own venison.

d) The big tech bull market ended.

d) We got Jimmy Carter style inflation.
JFC....if the "vaccine" was a vaccine, then nearly NONE of the vaccinated would be dying from covid. Come on, men. Use your brains. How do so many of you play pretend all day long?
BubbaG you ain't gonna change people's minds even if the science is clear. Science minded folks understand and those without STEM degrees appear not to except for the very few that have an agenda.
I gave up trying to change people's minds about anything years ago. I could care less if people get vaccinated or not. I do think its sad that people hate each other based on vaccination status.

your lack of panic with millions dyeing from the shot is a slap in the face of the numerous exspurts that grace this forum......very telling....bob
So no one has had or know any unvaxed person, getting covid more than once? Herd immunity doesn't work on covid?
Originally Posted by Heym06
So no one has had or know any unvaxed person, getting covid more than once? Herd immunity doesn't work on covid?

friends of ours are on their 2cd round....un vaxed ....bob
Originally Posted by BobMt

your lack of panic with millions dyeing from the shot is a slap in the face of the numerous exspurts that grace this forum......very telling....bob

Thank you. I needed that.
In my circle of relatives, friends, and neighbors, I see no difference in infection rates in vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Yup, more so the poison shot though

You are a retard, plain and simple
Originally Posted by Heym06
Can happen but rare. Any person can be infected with a cold or flu strain more than once. Being a dumbass and getting injected with untested poison makes it a real damn good chane of getting infected multiple times
Originally Posted by super T
In my circle of relatives, friends, and neighbors, I see no difference in infection rates in vaccinated vs unvaccinated.
Same here. The many I know got Cov after being vaccinated.

Never got the jab nor Cov, I'm only guessing cause I'd would never test myself if I was sick.
Unlike many here I've got better things to do with my time than argue about pro/anti vax, if it's a vaccine or not, prevents covid/makes it milder/non-transmissable yadda, yadda, yadda. Complete and utter waste of time and energy. The answer when it comes to covid is there is no answer, some of the experts and statistics are laughable.
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Unlike many here I've got better things to do with my time than argue about pro/anti vax, if it's a vaccine or not, prevents covid/makes it milder/non-transmissable yadda, yadda, yadda. Complete and utter waste of time and energy. The answer when it comes to covid is there is no answer, some of the experts and statistics are laughable.
Nice virtue-signaling post.

How many guns do you have "swizarded" today?
If you have better things to do why are you still here arguing???
Originally Posted by gunchamp

You are a retard, plain and simple
Originally Posted by BobMt

Why were vaccine passports given if you have to get shots the rest of your life? It was marketed that it would give you lifetime immunity with no boosters required. fact

can you post the studies done on the efficacy of the booster shots? Were ant performed? lol

can you sue vax manufactures if their vax kills you? why not?

why do you have to wait 75 years to get results of original vax studies?

how many booster shots are required after each yearly flu shot?
The Epoch Times( a great weekly newspaper) is reporting that vaccinated and boosted people now make up the majority of covid deaths according to the CDC. We were first told that getting vaccinated would prevent getting covid-19. Wrong. We were then told the so-called vaccine would reduce serious illness. Wrong. Then it was it would prevent hospitalization. Another lie. Finally were told that it would prevent death. Another lie. Google the article it's a must read.

You had to read an article to gain that revelation????

The ruse was very evident from the start.
Originally Posted by ribka
can you post the studies done on the efficacy of the booster shots? Were ant performed? lol

Last I saw the latest bivalent boosters are about 30% effective at preventing infection. No doubt in a couple of months that will fall to 0%.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Why were vaccine passports given if you have to get shots the rest of your life? It was marketed that it would give you lifetime immunity with no boosters required. fact
A vaccine card specifies when the last vaccine/booster was administered

Yep
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202542

can you sue vax manufactures if their vax kills you? why not?
You can't sue if you are dead. If you are not dead, you can sue if you can prove willful misconduct which is about a billion to one chance of proving. It is actually very difficult to sue a vaccine manufacturer for non-covid vaccines. They created protections for vaccine manufacturers back in the 80s.

If you can prove that you suffered as a result of the vaccine you can apply for assistance with the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Another interesting fact is that if your company had a vaccine mandate and you suffered as a result of the vaccine, you can file for worker comp.

why do you have to wait 75 years to get results of original vax studies?
I was not aware that there was a 75 year moratorium on the results of the original vax studies

how many booster shots are required after each yearly flu shot?
One would need to be able to see into the future to determine the variants that will occur in order to know that information because just like the flu, different strains require a different shot.
Reloader28, The answer to your question is no. The point of the article is not what many of us have suspected but that the CDC is confirming it.
What's the nation's progress on vaccinations?

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.
Yep
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2202542
So, we are to accept the word of The New England Journal of Medicine? They have been complicit in the cover up from the beginning. They and other big medical and pharma organizations are responsible for tamping down info about common readily available medications that work against Corona-19 and bullying doctors into not going off the reservation,
Originally Posted by 700LH

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose.

Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated.

Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.
Proves we have a lot of stupid and easily frightened citizens. Even now I see people wearing masks while alone in a car, mostly blacks.
Originally Posted by 700LH

If you believe that number, ive got some ocean front property for sale
For many, a vac might only be as important as fast twist and extra long pointy projectiles.
Sure, the manbun makes money and gives a sense of security. Or you could just rub some dirt on your 270.
Either way, if you leave in an articulating bed, odds are in favor of a certain cause being listed
I don't know anyone personally who died of Covid, or even other things while testing Covid positive.

I do know five people with no previous heart disease history who developed serious heart issues shortly after receiving Covid booster shots. Three of them also suffered strokes. Two of them are dead.

Not a great anecdotal track record for vaccine safety in my circle.
Reloader28, The answer to your question is no. The point of the article is not what many of us have suspected but that the CDC is confirming it.

I see, thanks.
Originally Posted by CWT
BubbaG you ain't gonna change people's minds even if the science is clear. Science minded folks understand and those without STEM degrees appear not to except for the very few that have an agenda.

Didn’t you brag how great masks worked too?

Lol

A lot of anti science dumb covtard boomers on here
Well I know a few covtards that I would just as soon join the statistics.
My sister-in-law, a good Hillary voter, had the two initial shots, and then 3 follow up boosters.
Since then, she has caught Corona twice.

And I told her that she is living proof that the shots do not work. She said "No, my Corona infestations would have been much worse had I not had the shots."

After 3 years of propaganda, Kentucky finally locked down their Covid Dashboard. However, bold line above pretty much sums it up... IIRC, the Pareto chart looked like:

> + 70 = ~50% of Covid Fatalities in KY.
> 61-70 = 25% of fatalities.
> 51-60 = 15% of fatalities.
> 21-50 three cohorts combined ~10%
> Under 20 years of ago... zero...

The last line burns my azz when I see the continued push to vaccinate infants, toddlers and children... Pure BULLCHIT with ZERO purpose other than to make more money for Big Pharma and line the pockets of the politicians they sponsor... All with Tax Payer Dollars... mad
All I know is lots of 30-50 year old folks are making the obits!
It's high time that everyone put Covid behind themselves and move on with life.
You’re running yer yap a bit too much lately.
And GFY too, gunshitbird.
You can fugg off with that. No oneshould ever move on from what these criminals did. Never forget
Originally Posted by CWT

Lol

So cwt has always been a dumb f uckin liberal
Everyone I know that got the two Pfizer shots and booster have had Covid Multiple times without exception. For some reason I have not gotten it yet and have been around quite a few infected people. .

If there were no risk to these injections why in the hell are we not allowed to sue the pharmaceutical companies? Always follow the money.
Originally Posted by CWT

Lol

So cwt has always been a dumb f uckin liberal

Most likely a Raleigh Liberal which are a step below a Californian liberal.

Nah. FU with this let bygones be bygones bullschit. My wife is dead.
Pureblood 🩸!!!
Never forget. Never !

With all the bullschit that was said about those that did not want anything to do with the vax it ain't gonna happen, not in this lifetime anyways.
You can fugg off with that. No oneshould ever move on from what these criminals did. Never forget

Exactly. This was an atrocity committed by commie terrorists to destroy America. I will never forget how 3/4 of America rolled over and pissed themselves.

Shot mandates, to include you getting fired if you don't get it
Mask mandates
CDC taking over the rental real estate market
School closures
Park closures
Social distancing
Natural immunity doesn't exist

The heart attack rate for 25-44 y/o has gone up by 30% in the last two years. Covid infection? Reasonable hypothesis? Covid shot? Reasonable hypothesis. But the latter isn't to be considered? The lunatic commies strike again.

These are the same commies who are telling you climate change is the biggest threat to your existence.

#neverforget

And you were one of the Biden covtard idiots who supported shutting down businesses and churches and you bragged about getting the unproven deadly jab and boosters

Covtard boomers are the enemy
After all this bullschit, makes you wonder how the USA will respond to a real threat
Both my wife and I are unvaccinated. The first time was bad and my wife was hospitalized. I wasn’t as bad. Second time around not terribly bad. Still not vaxxed and won’t be. I do know the jab isn’t going to kill me. I’m 70 and the wife is 67. Edk
Where is doc rocket

And you were one of the Biden covtard idiots who supported shutting down businesses and churches and you bragged about getting the unproven deadly jab and boosters

Covtard boomers are the enemy

No

You Russian Bots are the enemy.
Let’s put this behind us and move on…forgive and forget….don’t blame the sheep for wanting to execute those of us that didn’t comply. Don’t blame the sheep for wanting to destroy the lives and careers of those that didn’t trust big Pharma or Fauci or our illegitimate government. Don’t blame the sheep for the debilitating disabilities that have affected once young and healthy kids. Don’t blame the sheep for the deaths of those that got the experimental “vaccine”. Don’t blame the scientists that ignored science to push an agenda. Don’t blame the doctors for ignoring the facts and evidence regarding the “vaccine” and using their influence to violate their Hippocratic Oath. Don’t blame the teachers and administrators for ruining graduation for seniors because the teachers and administrators were focused on ruining the entire education system. Don’t blame the CDC, WHO, FDA, NIH and every other agency tasked with the health and safety of our citizens for pushing lies, false information or for censoring the truth….they did that for us because they know better than we do what’s good for us. Don’t blame the guilty because that’s not the American way….

I’ll blame those guilty bastards for as long as I live and I WILL NEVER FORGET what they did!
© 24hourcampfire