Home
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by MPat70
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.
Originally Posted by ro1459
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.

If that's all it takes for you to jump ship, then you were never with him to begin with.... You were just a party voter.
Paging Suckitmore
Nice work Pat, gotta nice one on the first cast. Lol
Only Juan Williams is smart enough to answer that question!

KB

This is the problem, he's talking above your head and you don't know it.
He never said that he wants to do away with the constitution. He was making light of the fact that by allowing the results to be swayed by a Fraudulent election the constitution has been disregarded, something our forefathers would have never allowed.
The constitution is the reason he’s running again.Has FJB done you any favors in his stolen term?Has he put you back in chains like the rest of the working peoples?Fugk Biden trump will be like Clint Eastwood in the pale rider “hell will follow” for a good reason.
Dementia activist/apologist. Thought so.

Talk to the WH Press Secretary...she's definitely smarter than you.
crickets from ro......:)
Do you not understand the context in which he is speaking of? He is SPEAKING of the 2020 stolen election. Where all rules, regulations & the constitution was subverted and allowed the biggest fraudulent election steal of all time! He is speaking on what the Left HAS DONE & GOTTEN AWAY WITH!!!!!
It's the job of the courts to invalidate an election. They have failed in their duties. You don't just ignore the constitution.
FJB admin raised interest rates to fugk the every single American that won’t on food stamps to “tame” inflation.It ain’t gonna work FJB bring gas below $2 and change will come but FJB don’t see that 🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's the job of the courts to invalidate an election. They have failed in their duties. You don't just ignore the constitution.

And at this point
The Military is Required to step to Up Hold The Constitution Of The United States Of America (non-corporation version)

We have been under military control since the fraud of the 2020 election. That's the only reason you and yours and our country are still alive.

Remember when Trump said we had been attacked worse that at Pearl Harbor? He wasn't blowing smoke. We were already in a state of declared war with terrorism from 911. He also had the US in a declared state of emergency. Do you really think Trump would do nothing and let our nation go in the face of a Manchurian candidate? Do you think our Military would and let their friends and families be subjects of the CCP? Do you think there were no plans for the event of a sellout by the Congress, DOJ, SC, EXECUTIVE BRANCH due to blackmail or sell outs buy people like Zero, Kilerry and Biden or the illegal election of a Manchurian Candidate?

Add this up logically. We were attacked TWICE. 1 By Covid-19 to over throw Trump through disinformation and lockdowns. The enemies plan was to force TOTAL lockdown of the nation for the 8 years it was going to take to develop and test a safe vaccine. NO interstate traffic. LOCKDOWNS like the CCP DID IN CHINA. PEOPLE DYING LOCKED INSIDE.

Trump dodged that and saved the US.

Attack 2.

The 2020 successful Election Coup.

WHO THE FUGHK DO YOU THINK DEALS WITH ATTACKS ON THE US OR ITS GOVERNMENT.

GET A FUGHKING CLUE. Why do you think we aren't in war with Russia? You think it's because Bidet and the Govt gives a schiett about you? You think they can't live underground a few years? You think the Rinos and DNC wouldn't do it to save the NWO AND ILLUMINATI.

Clues. Connect the dots.

What do you think this means? WHAT IS UNPRECENTED CURE ? He's cueing the people in gently.

Why do you think Q said, The only way forward is the Military?

Do you see another way forward?
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
He never said that he wants to do away with the constitution. He was making light of the fact that by allowing the results to be swayed by a Fraudulent election the constitution has been disregarded, something our forefathers would have never allowed.
Ding ! Ding ! Ding ! We have a winner. This ^^^

kwg
I don't speak Trump fluently, but I think his point was that the constitutional provisions on electing the President, which would otherwise prohibit undoing an election that resulted in certification and installation of a President, should not be an impediment to removing Biden from office and putting Trump in. His argument is that there not only was fraud in the individual states, there was a conspiracy between large media companies and government agents (both officials and employees) to ensure that the fraud was so pervasive that there was no way for a fair election.

It's really not an outlandish thing to argue, though there is zero chance that Biden will be removed before 2024. What he's not saying, and what is the case, is that this kind of fraud has only two outcomes...civil war or the destruction of the country as we knew it. The latter is definitely happening, the former won't happen since conservatives tend to be law abiding. Liberals, on the other hand, started a civil war in 2020 and will take it out of storage again if they lose the White House in 2024.
I think it says.... The massive fraud will allow for the termination of our Constitution.

Exactly
They got away with a blatant coup d'etat in 1963 although 90% of the people disbelieved the Warren Commission at the time. 2020 is in may ways far worse in that it was so obvious even before all the evidence was presented. Not a single court in the land, up to the Supremes, would allow any of the legitimate cases to proceed. The Texas suit alleging unequal treatment had solid precedent. America First isn't popular with the status quo powers that be. Trump is inarticulate. That sentence is very awkward and can be parsed two ways, but people know what he's trying to say. He's right either way you interpret it. It's outrageous and must not stand. But it probably will.
Originally Posted by roverboy

Exactly

Bingo.

And people believe this happened and Trump and the Military just sat on their asses and gave the nation away.

He just is saying that the constitution should be amended to ensure fair and honest elections. So that the election rules can only be changed by the state legislatures as specified in the constitution they can’t delegate their authority. Furthermore, the election must happen on one day so the Dems can’t find out how many votes the need and create them from “someone’s car trunk”. Outlawing vote harvesting. Etc.. When we find that one party cheated the criminals serve 30 years in federal prison and specify that the party who cheated automatically loses the election.
Remember this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/7399...irst-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

“…2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously upheld a lower court's decision that found that Trump violated the First Amendment when he blocked certain Twitter users, because he uses his Twitter account "to conduct official business and to interact with the public." By preventing critics from accessing his feed, the president is barring them from participating in what the judges deemed a public forum.”

So, if it was a public forum that Trump, as a government actor, couldn’t block access, then any government actor would be subject to the same restraint.

This is not being raised because Trump has run out of steam or money.
Gee. Look who will vote for Bolton for potus.

Yanno, to stop Trump from destroying the Constitution and our “democracy”.
Gawd, more idiots to ignore.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Gawd, more idiots to ignore.
But but but Orange man bad....

Read it again. If you still believe the same, you're a dumphuck.
First, you have to buy the premise that Trump is a liar who want to defy the Constitution and become a dictator. Then, you pick out the words that support that. Of course, you have to be an idiot.
Pres Trump was never a constitutional scholar and his lack of precision in language made him an easy target for the left to mischaracterize.

Fact is, he submitted to the Constitution in all matters.

The left comes right out and says what they mean, which always disregards the constitution both in how it governs ends as well as how it dictated processes, and they always try to subvert it.

EVERY TIME

and the election of which he was speaking was a perfect case in point

Judges need to grow bawls or we’re really screwed
Originally Posted by benchman
First, you have to buy the premise that Trump is a liar who want to defy the Constitution and become a dictator. Then, you pick out the words that support that. Of course, you have to be an idiot.

Yep well said that’s exactly how it works
Originally Posted by 40O
Remember this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/7399...irst-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

then any government actor would be subject to the same restraint.

good point

are they though, or just against 'im ?

law seems flexible depending on who's applying it
I think hunter's laptop is a bigger issue myself.

You expect us to believe you would ever vote for Trump? What a joke!
Don't leave out "A massive fraud of this type" - then the quote makes more sense.
You're reading like the dems want you to.
We have a hostile government takeover by malevolent people that are destroying our Nation.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Don't leave out "A massive fraud of this type" - then the quote makes more sense.
You're reading like the dems want you to.

Yep
With out a Fair and Honest Election.
We The People have no Constitution
It has been removed from Gooberment for quite some time now and the Sheeples still be leave that we have one.
Originally Posted by efw
Pres Trump was never a constitutional scholar and his lack of precision in language made him an easy target for the left to mischaracterize.

Fact is, he submitted to the Constitution in all matters.

The left comes right out and says what they mean, which always disregards the constitution both in how it governs ends as well as how it dictated processes, and they always try to subvert it.

EVERY TIME

and the election of which he was speaking was a perfect case in point

Judges need to grow bawls or we’re really screwed

pretty much where I"m at on the subject

I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.

Oh, does Donald Trump have your support today?
Originally Posted by 270jrk

just because I don't think he has a shot to win the white house doesn't mean I don't think he can't or shouldn't go hard against the establishment

not that any of that matters, you just want to get your internet likes on here. I get it.

meanwhile you guys need to decide if the voting is rigged how he is going to win the presidency.

just because I don't think he has a shot to win the white house doesn't mean I don't think he can't or shouldn't go hard against the establishment

not that any of that matters, you just want to get your internet likes on here. I get it.

meanwhile you guys need to decide if the voting is rigged how he is going to win the presidency.

He has gone hard against the establishment, harder than anyone else in history. I would think that his best chance to continue that is as president. I'm certainly open to other options, of course.

Yeah, the campfire is the only social media I partake in.

I don't know how to win the presidency! But backing down and going with who the government will allow seems all wrong.
4 more years, of dems.
Some should study up on conditional phrases.

He's not. Neither is DeSantis or any other sane conservative. They'll run Biden/Harris and Fetterman for president and wipe the floor. Stop listening to the corrupt Biden media propaganda machine.

I didn't go back and check but I'm pretty sure he said "Smarter".
Instead of starting at "allows for the termination" you should start at the beginning and ACTUALLY READ IT THIS TIME!!

What he said was that the massive fraud was doing away with the Constitution.

He NEVER said he wanted to do away with the Constitution.

Your reading comprehension skills are decidedly lacking.

Apparently, you missed reading comprehension day!
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Some should study up on conditional phrases.

Hell, I couldn't get past conjunctions.

Are you really this dumb? What he said was this sort of fraud terminates all rules and laws including those in the Constitution. He did not say to terminate the Constitution, he said the actions allowed in the last couple of elections violated the Constitution and in that he is correct.
I skipped everything after reading the first few posts so I apologize if I'm being repetitive, which I hope I am. He's not advocating for suspending the constitution, he is stated that such actions "allow for" (cause to happen) which is what indeed happened. I heard all of the media uproar and thought to myself "self, are they really this dumb?". They immediate assign a negative connotation to anything Republicans, especially Trump, say(s). President Biden could pour gasoline on some homeless, handicapped black man and start him on fire on the streets of Washington, D.C. and the news story would be: "oh, look how thoughtful President Biden is helping to warm that man on a cold winter day". Good frickin' grief.

Oh, and it's not lost on me that Donald Trump somehow seems to self-destruct and "step on the rake" every time they tee-it-up for him to hit it out of the park.
Yep. It’s just like repeating the lie about Republicans/Supreme Court banning abortion.
© 24hourcampfire