Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
They got away with a blatant coup d'etat in 1963 although 90% of the people disbelieved the Warren Commission at the time. 2020 is in may ways far worse in that it was so obvious even before all the evidence was presented. Not a single court in the land, up to the Supremes, would allow any of the legitimate cases to proceed. The Texas suit alleging unequal treatment had solid precedent. America First isn't popular with the status quo powers that be. Trump is inarticulate. That sentence is very awkward and can be parsed two ways, but people know what he's trying to say. He's right either way you interpret it. It's outrageous and must not stand. But it probably will.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by roverboy
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
He never said that he wants to do away with the constitution. He was making light of the fact that by allowing the results to be swayed by a Fraudulent election the constitution has been disregarded, something our forefathers would have never allowed.

Exactly

Bingo.

And people believe this happened and Trump and the Military just sat on their asses and gave the nation away.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He just is saying that the constitution should be amended to ensure fair and honest elections. So that the election rules can only be changed by the state legislatures as specified in the constitution they can’t delegate their authority. Furthermore, the election must happen on one day so the Dems can’t find out how many votes the need and create them from “someone’s car trunk”. Outlawing vote harvesting. Etc.. When we find that one party cheated the criminals serve 30 years in federal prison and specify that the party who cheated automatically loses the election.

[Linked Image from ]
40O Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Remember this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/7399...irst-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

“…2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously upheld a lower court's decision that found that Trump violated the First Amendment when he blocked certain Twitter users, because he uses his Twitter account "to conduct official business and to interact with the public." By preventing critics from accessing his feed, the president is barring them from participating in what the judges deemed a public forum.”

So, if it was a public forum that Trump, as a government actor, couldn’t block access, then any government actor would be subject to the same restraint.

This is not being raised because Trump has run out of steam or money.

"What I was saying is if my kin folk 400 years ago had guns, we wouldn�t be having this conversation. I�m in favor of guns and encourage everyone I know to have them because the last time we didn�t have them we were abused.�
Rep.Mitchell.
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by ro1459
Originally Posted by MPat70
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.
Gee. Look who will vote for Bolton for potus.

Yanno, to stop Trump from destroying the Constitution and our “democracy”.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Gawd, more idiots to ignore.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Gawd, more idiots to ignore.
But but but Orange man bad....

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.

Read it again. If you still believe the same, you're a dumphuck.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
First, you have to buy the premise that Trump is a liar who want to defy the Constitution and become a dictator. Then, you pick out the words that support that. Of course, you have to be an idiot.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Pres Trump was never a constitutional scholar and his lack of precision in language made him an easy target for the left to mischaracterize.

Fact is, he submitted to the Constitution in all matters.

The left comes right out and says what they mean, which always disregards the constitution both in how it governs ends as well as how it dictated processes, and they always try to subvert it.

EVERY TIME

and the election of which he was speaking was a perfect case in point

Judges need to grow bawls or we’re really screwed

IC B3

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by benchman
First, you have to buy the premise that Trump is a liar who want to defy the Constitution and become a dictator. Then, you pick out the words that support that. Of course, you have to be an idiot.

Yep well said that’s exactly how it works

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 40O
Remember this:

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/09/7399...irst-amendment-by-blocking-twitter-follo

then any government actor would be subject to the same restraint.

good point

are they though, or just against 'im ?

law seems flexible depending on who's applying it

.... like tears in the rain
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think hunter's laptop is a bigger issue myself.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You expect us to believe you would ever vote for Trump? What a joke!

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Don't leave out "A massive fraud of this type" - then the quote makes more sense.
You're reading like the dems want you to.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
We have a hostile government takeover by malevolent people that are destroying our Nation.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Don't leave out "A massive fraud of this type" - then the quote makes more sense.
You're reading like the dems want you to.

Yep
With out a Fair and Honest Election.
We The People have no Constitution
It has been removed from Gooberment for quite some time now and the Sheeples still be leave that we have one.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Pres Trump was never a constitutional scholar and his lack of precision in language made him an easy target for the left to mischaracterize.

Fact is, he submitted to the Constitution in all matters.

The left comes right out and says what they mean, which always disregards the constitution both in how it governs ends as well as how it dictated processes, and they always try to subvert it.

EVERY TIME

and the election of which he was speaking was a perfect case in point

Judges need to grow bawls or we’re really screwed

pretty much where I"m at on the subject

I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KFWA
I think he should really go hard on how the left has defied the constitution and how they are all enemies of the state.

Oh, does Donald Trump have your support today?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 270jrk
Originally Posted by KFWA

Oh, does Donald Trump have your support today?

just because I don't think he has a shot to win the white house doesn't mean I don't think he can't or shouldn't go hard against the establishment

not that any of that matters, you just want to get your internet likes on here. I get it.

meanwhile you guys need to decide if the voting is rigged how he is going to win the presidency.

Last edited by KFWA; 12/07/22.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (2500HD, 12344mag, 222Sako, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,618 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,293
Posts18,486,934
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.