Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by MPat70
Me where exactly did Pres Trump say that he wanted to do away with the constitution?
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by ro1459
Start from "allows for the termination".... "even those found in the constitution" That was it for me. His mouth just lost my vote for the first time.

If that's all it takes for you to jump ship, then you were never with him to begin with.... You were just a party voter.

I sure could go for some $2.50/gal gas and a mean tweet!

NRA Benefactor member, disgruntled.
Life member: Firearms Owners Against Crime.
Life member: GOA
Member: RMEF

TRUMP 2020
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Paging Suckitmore

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nice work Pat, gotta nice one on the first cast. Lol

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only Juan Williams is smart enough to answer that question!

KB

Last edited by KillerBee; 12/06/22.

KB

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

This is the problem, he's talking above your head and you don't know it.

Last edited by 78CJ; 12/06/22.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
He never said that he wants to do away with the constitution. He was making light of the fact that by allowing the results to be swayed by a Fraudulent election the constitution has been disregarded, something our forefathers would have never allowed.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
The constitution is the reason he’s running again.Has FJB done you any favors in his stolen term?Has he put you back in chains like the rest of the working peoples?Fugk Biden trump will be like Clint Eastwood in the pale rider “hell will follow” for a good reason.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Dementia activist/apologist. Thought so.

Talk to the WH Press Secretary...she's definitely smarter than you.

Don't ask me about my military service or heroic acts...most of it is untrue.

Pronoun: Yes, SIR !
IC B3

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
crickets from ro......:)

Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one.

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

When in the Course of human events......
MPat70 Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Do you not understand the context in which he is speaking of? He is SPEAKING of the 2020 stolen election. Where all rules, regulations & the constitution was subverted and allowed the biggest fraudulent election steal of all time! He is speaking on what the Left HAS DONE & GOTTEN AWAY WITH!!!!!

Last edited by MPat70; 12/06/22.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's the job of the courts to invalidate an election. They have failed in their duties. You don't just ignore the constitution.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
FJB admin raised interest rates to fugk the every single American that won’t on food stamps to “tame” inflation.It ain’t gonna work FJB bring gas below $2 and change will come but FJB don’t see that 🤷‍♂️

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's the job of the courts to invalidate an election. They have failed in their duties. You don't just ignore the constitution.

And at this point
The Military is Required to step to Up Hold The Constitution Of The United States Of America (non-corporation version)

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

We have been under military control since the fraud of the 2020 election. That's the only reason you and yours and our country are still alive.

Remember when Trump said we had been attacked worse that at Pearl Harbor? He wasn't blowing smoke. We were already in a state of declared war with terrorism from 911. He also had the US in a declared state of emergency. Do you really think Trump would do nothing and let our nation go in the face of a Manchurian candidate? Do you think our Military would and let their friends and families be subjects of the CCP? Do you think there were no plans for the event of a sellout by the Congress, DOJ, SC, EXECUTIVE BRANCH due to blackmail or sell outs buy people like Zero, Kilerry and Biden or the illegal election of a Manchurian Candidate?

Add this up logically. We were attacked TWICE. 1 By Covid-19 to over throw Trump through disinformation and lockdowns. The enemies plan was to force TOTAL lockdown of the nation for the 8 years it was going to take to develop and test a safe vaccine. NO interstate traffic. LOCKDOWNS like the CCP DID IN CHINA. PEOPLE DYING LOCKED INSIDE.

Trump dodged that and saved the US.

Attack 2.

The 2020 successful Election Coup.

WHO THE FUGHK DO YOU THINK DEALS WITH ATTACKS ON THE US OR ITS GOVERNMENT.

GET A FUGHKING CLUE. Why do you think we aren't in war with Russia? You think it's because Bidet and the Govt gives a schiett about you? You think they can't live underground a few years? You think the Rinos and DNC wouldn't do it to save the NWO AND ILLUMINATI.

Clues. Connect the dots.

What do you think this means? WHAT IS UNPRECENTED CURE ? He's cueing the people in gently.

Why do you think Q said, The only way forward is the Military?

Do you see another way forward?

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/06/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gunnison1
He never said that he wants to do away with the constitution. He was making light of the fact that by allowing the results to be swayed by a Fraudulent election the constitution has been disregarded, something our forefathers would have never allowed.
Ding ! Ding ! Ding ! We have a winner. This ^^^

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't speak Trump fluently, but I think his point was that the constitutional provisions on electing the President, which would otherwise prohibit undoing an election that resulted in certification and installation of a President, should not be an impediment to removing Biden from office and putting Trump in. His argument is that there not only was fraud in the individual states, there was a conspiracy between large media companies and government agents (both officials and employees) to ensure that the fraud was so pervasive that there was no way for a fair election.

It's really not an outlandish thing to argue, though there is zero chance that Biden will be removed before 2024. What he's not saying, and what is the case, is that this kind of fraud has only two outcomes...civil war or the destruction of the country as we knew it. The latter is definitely happening, the former won't happen since conservatives tend to be law abiding. Liberals, on the other hand, started a civil war in 2020 and will take it out of storage again if they lose the White House in 2024.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think it says.... The massive fraud will allow for the termination of our Constitution.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Gunnison1

Exactly

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (16gage, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16penny, 64 invisible), 3,038 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,618
Posts18,492,662
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.