Home
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-suggests-he-may-run-third-party-ticket-2024

Former President Trump has last week hinted that he'll hand-grenade the 2024 presidential election for Republicans by running as a third-party candidate.

Trump shared an American Greatness article by Dan Gelernter which suggests that establishment Republicans would do everything in their power to prevent Trump from winning again, and that voters like Gelernter would rather vote for Trump on a third-party ticket even if it means losing the election.

In 2021, Trump told RNC Chairwoman Rona McDaniel that he was "done" with the party after receiving virtually no support over his claims that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election.

"You cannot do that. If you do, we will lose forever," McDaniel reportedly told Trump regarding a 3rd party run, according to a book by ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl. "Exactly – you will lose forever without me. I don’t care. This is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me," Trump allegedly shot back.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-suggests-he-may-run-third-party-ticket-2024

Former President Trump has last week hinted that he'll hand-grenade the 2024 presidential election for Republicans by running as a third-party candidate.

Trump shared an American Greatness article by Dan Gelernter which suggests that establishment Republicans would do everything in their power to prevent Trump from winning again, and that voters like Gelernter would rather vote for Trump on a third-party ticket even if it means losing the election.

In 2021, Trump told RNC Chairwoman Rona McDaniel that he was "done" with the party after receiving virtually no support over his claims that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election.

"You cannot do that. If you do, we will lose forever," McDaniel reportedly told Trump regarding a 3rd party run, according to a book by ABC News reporter Jonathan Karl. "Exactly – you will lose forever without me. I don’t care. This is what Republicans deserve for not sticking up for me," Trump allegedly shot back.
I don’t disagree with him.

Republicans wouldn’t lose forever though. There’s too much entrenched money and power there. One of two things would happen. Either the RINO party would move right reluctantly to keep some power even if not the Presidency and eventually revert back to being establishment republicans. Or they’ll take a bloodbath short term and wait for Trumps base to eventually turn on him or for Trump to pass. Either way time is on their side.
It would do irreparable harm that could not be fixed in our lifetimes.
Trump is trolling.

Is he going to become Speaker? He said he didn't want to get back in that way, but....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
If Pres. Trump runs, he will get my vote.
Lets keep fantasizing that the republican party can be repaired, hand me another pair of rose colored glasses
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
This👆
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Lets keep fantasizing that the republican party can be repaired, hand me another pair of rose colored glasses
I’m close to this opinion. Trump has my vote either way.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

I concur. I don't see anything good coming out of a third party run by Trump. It would just ensure the Biden mummy would win again. America cannot survive another 4 years of the current disaster. The western world, as we know it, cannot survive 8 years of Biden and his handlers.
Trump will have my vote too...

All 50 of them.
All you’ll Hear is this Great Suck’n Sound ..

Ross the Parrot

I agree...

The Republican Party "as a whole" has imploded with too much greed and capitulation.

We need a 3rd Party... The Trump Party... The Tea Party... The America First Party... or whatever.
If we do not "fix" the cancer that is 2023 America... there is no plan B...
Originally Posted by CashisKing
If we do not "fix" the cancer that is 2023 America... there is no plan B...

Where my thought were.

Where are we headed if he runs as an R and loses because he gets no support?

Hell, what are we going to have if any 5 of the likely candidates beat him and
win the presidency?

Our body is full of malignancy. Maybe we need to cut it out and drink poison to rid it
of the remnants. Hoping to survive and recover.

Scary.
But it's terminal if left untreated.
I think President Trump is the only person in history that stands a true chance of winning on a third party ticket IF the voting system can be fixed to insure a fair vote tallying process.

So with that said, it's not that the Republican party will be fractured; they are divided already! The problem facing the 2024 election is the same as in 2020; there is no integrity in our voting process.

No matter if President Trump gained 90million votes, the democrat opponent will get 91million. As Rush would say "don't doubt me folks"

Yup.

We missed that opertunity when the Tea Party faction failed. miles
I hope Trump can win the GOP nomination because a third party run splits the "conservative" vote and will ensure the communists win. But I will vote for him regardless. After the way the GOPe has thrown us under the bus for seemingly forever, time to return the favor. The only difference between the communist and the GOPe is that the GOPe talks nice to us while they screw us.

Football analogy: America is in the start of the fourth quarter down by 17 points. Time to go for some 4th downs, fake some punts, go for onside kicks. Otherwise accept defeat.

Yes. But, I doubt Trump cares about that.
if he created a 3rd party as opposed to being independent, and then he convinced a number of key republicans to convert over to it, thereby killing the majority in the house and having some leverage in the senate,

now he has their attention, along with I'm guessing roughly 60m voters.
Just call him Ross-ex democrat to destroy the USA forever.
This
It's funny that members here want to put a democrat lite [repub] in office, like looking for a band-aid for a severed leg wound.

It's the ole '' I just wanna get by '' , and relax.

At this point the USA is in the same shape as the titanic was 2 minutes before it went under. Lets not do anything drastic lets find a comfy seat and witness the badly listing USA roll over and sink into the abyss with a dem-lite at the helm.

Which is going to happen with our present voting situation anyway.
We need a hardass fighter in office not another mittzy milquetoast
With Trump's age I don't see a situation where he gets the white house, but he could be a serious disruptor to the GOP.

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House, got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

If those candidates and voters stay loyal to him, he could wield a great bit of power, but I'm afraid it will come at the cost of the GOP controlling Washington for probably another 8 years.
Originally Posted by akrange

Ross the Parrot

He wasn't wrong.
Originally Posted by KFWA
With Trump's age I don't see a situation where he gets the white house, but he could be a serious disruptor to the GOP.

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

If those candidates and voters stay loyal to him, he could wield a great bit of power, but I'm afraid it will come at the cost of the GOP controlling Washington for probably another 8 years.

Is Trump walking around senile ? Is he hobbling around w/a walker? I guess I don't get this "age" talk.
He's worked his whole life doing 14-15-16 hour days, read a book or two of his and see what his staff & business partners have said about his work ethic.
Who was sitting at the Big Desk working in the Whitehouse when they had covid, I think that was Trump.
I remember in one of his books, some business people on the other side of the globe saying he's up at the crack of dawn and working into the night.
Moving a couple of asswipes out isn't going to fix this country, and for that matter neither is Trump, we need to face up to the fact that the BIG ONE is coming. We can go down swinging or not.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. Conservatives have tried the "soft and gentle" approach multiple times in my life time. The end result has always been Lucy and the football. We need another disruptor. If that means Trump running on a third party ticket to implode the GOP, so be it... I'm in...
Biden then the next dem then the next dem is probably the best thing that can happen to this country.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. Conservatives have tried the "soft and gentle" approach multiple times in my life time. The end result has always been Lucy and the football. We need another disruptor. If that means Trump running on a third party ticket to implode the GOP, so be it... I'm in...
YES

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

Is Trump walking around senile ? Is he hobbling around w/a walker? I guess I don't get this "age" talk.
He's worked his whole life doing 14-15-16 hour days, read a book or two of his and see what his staff & business partners have said about his work ethic.
Who was sitting at the Big Desk working in the Whitehouse when they had covid, I think that was Trump.
I remember in one of his books, some business people on the other side of the globe saying he's up at the crack of dawn and working into the night.
Moving a couple of asswipes out isn't going to fix this country, and for that matter neither is Trump, we need to face up to the fact that the BIG ONE is coming. We can go down swinging or not.

They are all excited at the prospect of having another career politician with a Harvard law degree running for President. I guess G W bush and Obama wasn't enough for them.
Biden then the next dem then the next dem is probably the best thing that can happen to this country.

Spoken like a true liberal?

I'm saying he only has this window for the white house and I don't think that is going to happen. Due to age, there won't be another shot after 2024

He'll be 82 in the election after that. He can't establish a 3rd party and have enough time to build it to see the white house, IMO.
Originally Posted by Pat85

They are all excited at the prospect of having another career politician with a Harvard law degree running for President. I guess G W bush and Obama wasn't enough for them.

Yeah,, the I jus wanna enjoy ma-self
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Dumbass
3rd party in America? Dumbest idea ever.
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Yup, count me in as well

Dumbass

The dumbazzes are the ones who believe the best answer is to have Trump run as a third party candidate, thereby insuring a Democrat win.
Sig line applies.

Dumbass

The dumbazzes are the ones who believe the best answer is to have Trump run as a third party candidate, thereby insuring a Democrat win.
You can’t make an omelette without breaking a couple of eggs.
For those that don't remember, there was a Whig party. It disappeared about the time Abe Lincoln ran as a 3rd party candidate under the name republican. It has been done. It can be done again.
Originally Posted by slowmover12
For those that don't remember, there was a Whig party. It disappeared about the time Abe Lincoln ran as a 3rd party candidate under the name republican. It has been done. It can be done again.

Without even a footing on 1/3/2023, I don't see any way it can happen by November of 2024.

Dumbass

Yeah, the current republican party is just doing a bang up job. Lets keep pretending our elections are actually secure and that your vote counts anyway lol
This.

Election Fraud is a Reality, as such the Republican Party will never win again anyhow, as they refuse to, first accept this and second, to fight this.

As it stands right now, we already know that the Republicans will Never Win Again.

Might as well destroy the RINO controlled Party at the same time.
RUN Donald RUN.

The Republicans screwed both you and US.

Time to shut them down.

Call it The MAGA Party.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
This👆

Mine too fug the Uniparty

This. Also those who still think that we will ever have a fair election.

Ross the Parrot
Not the same thing.

Back then elections were semi-honest, todays election are predetermined.

Democrats control the Ballot Box and Dominion, they are going to win anyway, might as well take out the RINO Party in the mean time.
The number one objective for a Democrat in the White House is to further split the country up into factions so they can gain more power. It has worked every time it's ever been tried. A third party candidate, be it Trump or anyone else, does nothing but insure a Democrat win. It does absolutely nothing to overhaul the GOP or get rid of the RINO faction. Those that would support and vote for a third party candidate know that, so what does that tell you about them.........................it tells you that they want to see a Democrat win because it suits their agenda for that to happen. Ross Perot and his supporters wanted to see Bill Clinton win the election, and they accomplished that goal.
The number one objective for a Democrat in the White House is to further split the country up into factions so they can gain more power. It has worked every time it's ever been tried. A third party candidate, be it Trump or anyone else, does nothing but insure a Democrat win. It does absolutely nothing to overhaul the GOP or get rid of the RINO faction. Those that would support and vote for a third party candidate know that, so what does that tell you about them.........................it tells you that they want to see a Democrat win because it suits their agenda for that to happen. Ross Perot and his supporters wanted to see Bill Clinton win the election, and they accomplished that goal.
Democrats are already INSURED a Victory, unless you actually believe Biden captured 81 Million votes.
What better way to hand Biden another win...
Originally Posted by BWalker

Exactly...
Originally Posted by steve4102

Ross the Parrot
Not the same thing.

Democrats control the Ballot Box and Dominion, they are going to win anyway, might as well take out the RINO Party in the mean time.

And …

It’s still F’ck’n Suicide..
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Exactly...

The R's are going to lose anyway proven in 2020 - 2022, remember WAY BACK last year [2 months ago], the big red wave that was coming...?....
Originally Posted by STRSWilson

Exactly...
Only because a bunch of fools will still vote for the R, just because he's the R.
So you think Biden actually WON

Noted

Ross the Parrot
Not the same thing.

And …

Duno about suicide, but I’m perfectly find with The Death of The RINO Party

In fact I’m looking forward to it
Continuing to support and vote for establishment republicans as the lesser of two evils is not a viable solution. It’s the equivalent of taking two steps back when the democrats are in office and one step back while the RINO’s are in office. Always going backwards and always losing.

That’s not a viable longterm solution. I’d rather see the establishment blown up and start over with a party that represents me. Mitch the bitch McConnel and rest of the establishment RINO’s do not represent me or what I believe.

As opposed to what the republican party did and allowed to be done to Trump and Trump supporters the past 6 years?

Ross the Parrot
Not the same thing.

And …

GOP can run JebBush and 80% on here will vote for him.
I hope not!
Raise your hand if you are on your local Republican Central Committee.

Especially if you are in the camp of "you can't change the party".
It probably doesn't matter. They stole the 2020 national election, and both the key local and national 2022 elections, and no one went to prison for it. Nor did the courts overturn the fake elections, so this will be the pattern from here on out. Unless the powers that be decide, for appearances sake, to allow a controlled RINO to win the presidency, it's going to be Democrats only from this point out.
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Raise your hand if you are on your local Republican Central Committee.

Especially if you are in the camp of "you can't change the party".

ohh brother
The major flaw in Donald Trump has always been that his ego needs trump (no pun intended) all else, including MAGA. Running a third party out of spite (just like Ross Perot who had a similar problem) will achieve nothing except guarantee a Democrat win. It's pure spite.
It could cause them to have to conjure up enough new votes to ensure beating DJT, and the Republicans at the same time, to wake people up. miles
This.

Election Fraud is a Reality, as such the Republican Party will never win again anyhow, as they refuse to, first accept this and second, to fight this.

As it stands right now, we already know that the Republicans will Never Win Again.

Might as well destroy the RINO controlled Party at the same time.

How many court cases? How much sleuthing? And still no real evidence of meaningful voter fraud. Remember when the big-titted female lawyer said "the good guys have the servers in Germany" and "we're about to release the Kraken"? Never happened. It was all bullschit. Fox news is no longer sponsoring election fraud claims because they're being sued for billions for defamation. Truth is a defense but Fox and it's lawyers know, that with all their resources, they can't even prove their earlier election fraud claims! There is simply insufficient evidence of voter fraud to have changed the outcome. There was undoubtedly fraud (there always is) but not enough to change the outcome of the election. Was the election "rigged"? If by "rigging" we mean changing voting rules in many states that ended up favoring Democrat votes, the answer is yes. Why did the Republicans fail to challenge those laws in court effectively? Why the [bleep] did DJT support a shut-down when it is utterly contrary to MAGA values and helped (predictably) to lead to a Democrat voting advantage? Why did DJT go along with the whole mantra that Covid was the end of the world if we didn't literally shut down the entire economy and hand out trillions of free money? DJT went a long way toward creating his own defeat, including insisting on acting like an imbecile day in and day out. If by rigging, we also mean an unholy alliance between Big Tech and the Gubmint, then yes, that happened too. But that's none of the foregoing is election fraud.
Queenie is a huge Biden supporter.

You fugging idiots.
How many court cases were dismissed, for lack of standing, and never looked at, at all, when the conservatives were trying to prove Obama was born in Afrika instead of Hawaii. It opened my eyes as to how crooked the whole judicial system is. miles

Ross the Parrot
Not the same thing.

And …

GOP can run JebBush and 80% on here will vote for him.

Low T ..

Dude…

I don’t want to see Trump do Him a 2nd Time ..

Where’s your Christianity..

Jebba needs to stay under his Rock ..
The republicans will never win another national election unless voting laws are passed like happened in Florida.
Voter fraud is ruining this country. Hasbeen
The Republican party as is ain't worth a fiddlers fuuck anyway.
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945
The republicans will never win another national election unless voting laws are passed like happened in Florida.

So the dig question is....why haven't the repubs done that?....bob
Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by hasbeen1945

So the dig question is....why haven't the repubs done that?....bob
They are in on the scam, and are happy with the role they've been assigned.
Republicans will still continue to get elected. It’s theater. No matter which side you’re on people need to feel like they have choices and a team to root for and villain to root against.

The reality is that if you believe in the Constitution and America as originally founded you have no real choices and very few to root for. Establishment Republicans to stay relevant with current votings laws and illegals flooding in will happily continue moving further left always just a bit to the right of the democrats.
Originally Posted by Tarquin
The major flaw in Donald Trump has always been that his ego needs trump (no pun intended) all else, including MAGA. Running a third party out of spite (just like Ross Perot who had a similar problem) will achieve nothing except guarantee a Democrat win. It's pure spite.

What's the difference between the Democrat party and the Republican party with out Tump? The answer is no difference.
Futility is the way of men that don't know what to do. I get it. It's hard to move forward when you don't know which way to go.

Sometimes it's better to just pick a direction and burn up your ammo going SOMEWHERE.

Quiting is unacceptable.
I'm on board for a Maga Party.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Republicans will still continue to get elected. It’s theater. No matter which side you’re on people need to feel like they have choices and a team to root for and villain to root against.

The reality is that if you believe in the Constitution and America as originally founded you have no real choices and very few to root for. Establishment Republicans to stay relevant with current votings laws and illegals flooding in will happily continue moving further left always just a bit to the right of the democrats.
This.
Trump says a lot of schit. I wouldn’t hold my breath on him running 3rd party.
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Futility is the way of men that don't know what to do. I get it. It's hard to move forward when you don't know which way to go.

Sometimes it's better to just pick a direction and burn up your ammo going SOMEWHERE.

Quiting is unacceptable.
This from a guy that voted for Cruz in the 2016 General election.
If the RNC won’t accept President Trump and his 80+ million supporters then why should we care about the RNC?

Quiting is unacceptable.

F'k you pussy. Cruz is still the only MF that fights for the Construction. I'm sure you have some he-man Minnesota Barbie sh't to add though...

Quiting is unacceptable.

F'k you pussy. Cruz is still the only MF that fights for the Construction. I'm sure you have some he-man Minnesota Barbie sh't to add though...

Bingo. Except your Autocorrect screwed you on Constitution, Pat

Quiting is unacceptable.

Yeah right.

Stood up on the Senate Floor and declared the Jan 6 protesters, TERRORISTS.

HOW’S THAT FOR FIGHTING FOR THE CONSTITUTION.
He was talking about the Piglosi Antifa crew who were the ones wrecking schiett.
In Heller vs DC the Supreme Court upheld our right to bear arms as individuals by one vote. The 5 justices in the majority were nominated by republicans, the 4 justices in the minority were nominated by democrats.

Keep that in mind before you decide to burn the Republican party to the ground.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
He was talking about the Piglosi Antifa crew who were the ones wrecking schiett.
Bullschit.

He went on Tucker and said he used poor choice of words and apologized.

Too little too late.

If he is such a supporter of the Constitution, what is he doing to get these people that are illegally imprisoned for legally protesting on Jan 6.

He doesn’t even speak out against it, instead he calls them TERRORISTS. Then he begs for forgiveness.

Bullschit.

Too little too late.

If he is such a supporter of the Constitution, what is he doing to get these people that are illegally imprisoned for legally protesting on Jan 6.

He doesn’t even speak out against it, instead he calls them TERRORISTS. Then he begs for forgiveness.

Do the Democrats pay you?

All this time the Republican party should have been shooting at the Democrats, they have been shooting at each other. We used to have a 2 party system in this country. Republican and Democrat.

Now we have 3. MAGA, RINO, and Democrat.

If Maga and Rino can't find common ground Democrats are destined to rule the USA and squash conservatism for the foreseeable future and what used to be the Republican party won't have anybody to blame but themselves. Trump ran the Rinos out of the Republican party. Trouble was he failed to realize he can't exist without them.
45 is sending someone on a wild goose chase.

Quiting is unacceptable.

wow....

TX strong, phaag till the end.
I'm about ready to be a Independent anyway.
[quote=99guy]All this time the Republican party should have been shooting at the Democrats, they have been shooting at each other. We used to have a 2 party system in this country. Republican and Democrat.

If Maga and Rino can't find common ground Democrats are destined to rule the USA and squash conservatism for the foreseeable future and what used to be the Republican party won't have anybody to blame but themselves. Trump ran the Rinos out of the Republican party. Trouble was he failed to realize he can't exist without them.[/quote

That’s a Nice Try at Explaining Treason ..

The Rhinos committed Treason with the Marxist against a Sitting President..

The Rhinos threw Trump Out of the Presidency Trump didn’t throw the Rhinos out of the Party ..

His whole administration was Full of Rhinos..

It should be abundantly clear what a Rhino is to you by now if it’s not then I’ll use one Word ..

Money ..

Chink Money .. K St Money .. Wall St Money .. Ukrainian Money ..

Follow the Bouncing Ball ..
The last thing we need is another political party. Be careful what you wish for. Trump running as an independent would guarantee a Demoncrat victory.

However, this would reveal who really is for the people and country but also further divide the country. Might not be a bad thing, might set the stage for a real revolution!

Anything is better than the way it is now.
Bullschit.

Too little too late.

No, do you send money to RINO Crenshaw, we know you love some Eye Patch McCain.
Yeah right.

Stood up on the Senate Floor and declared the Jan 6 protesters, TERRORISTS.

HOW’S THAT FOR FIGHTING FOR THE CONSTITUTION.

oh yeah , i remember that

pretty disappointing

if we dont establish a viable third party we might as well not have elections
If Trump announced he was going to run as a third party candidate, would Dominion have enough time to rewrite the algorithms planted in every machine across America in time to ensure another Democrat victory?
If Trump announced he was going to run as a third party candidate, would Dominion have enough time to rewrite the algorithms planted in every machine across America in time to ensure another Democrat victory?

Isn't that point mute already?

There is no way to "vote" our way out of this fiasco...

NONE.

NONE.

Truth

" The Military is the only way Forward".

"It's Coming"

NONE.

Truth

"It's Coming"

It prolly is, but not the way you think.

Our Military is a key part of the Swamp.
Originally Posted by 99guy
All this time the Republican party should have been shooting at the Democrats, they have been shooting at each other. We used to have a 2 party system in this country. Republican and Democrat.

If Maga and Rino can't find common ground Democrats are destined to rule the USA and squash conservatism for the foreseeable future and what used to be the Republican party won't have anybody to blame but themselves. Trump ran the Rinos out of the Republican party. Trouble was he failed to realize he can't exist without them.

You would think. But, the People are the Power. The People have the 2A like Thats why the NWO has tried to destroy the 1 and 2 A. They cant. When they try there is a force which will stop them. Trying will show the people the truth.

Trump said, "When the people see the truth, they will support what WE do."

Devolution of Power to the Military for Continuance of Governance in time of a successful foreign coup is a thing.

The Patriots (in the Military) are in Control.

That's why the Cabal attacked MAL. They need to seed Trumps PEADS papers to try to figure out a legal way to intervene.

Without doing so they can't stop the Military from intervening.

The people are being led from Dark to Light. It's the Great Awakening Q told us about years ago.

When the people know the truth and support the Patriots, the Military will move, under their rightfull CIC..

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image hosting service

NONE.

Truth

"It's Coming"

It prolly is, but not the way you think.

Our Military is a key part of the Swamp.

You always swallow the MSM narrative.

OK, have it your way. Sure, the Military guys want us under the flag of the CCP, they want their family and friends dying to save the earth and mother nature and they want an end to the Constitution and 2A, and they want less than 500 million on earth.....

And you believe that because you are a useful idiot and have drank the Kool-aid and been indoctrinated.
This applies to Brennan, Clapper, Milley and all other big wheel treasonous pukes in the Pentagon

Elon knows He has it all. He has several satellites directly over Ukraine. Guess who he is helping. It ain't the Cabal.

Why has Musk received more military contract money than anyone in history.

Which Musk satellites can blow schiett up. Like Georgia Guidestones and Obelisks?

He's giving us a clue.

Why did Trump tell Iran he could unleash destruction on them such as the world has never seen.

Why did Trump say he has weapons 17,000 times faster than those new fast missiles of China and Russia?

PS. There's that pesky 17 again Steve. Like $1.7 Trillion ..... Like when Space Force reported they hired 17 new Space Force officers....

Jag, I think you've got the wrong thread.

"Connecting the dots" is on page two.
Bullschit.

Too little too late.

{""""""Do the Democrats pay you?[/quote]""""""}

One of the silliest things I ever read here, absolutely ridiculous.

Cruz is a POS PHONY !!!!!!!!!!

THINK PLASMA

Cruz showed his colors early on when he blamed the riot at the Chicago Trump rally on Trump's rhetoric.

I knew from that minute that Cruz was in the swamp.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Cruz showed his colors early on when he blamed the riot at the Chicago Trump rally on Trump's rhetoric.

I knew from that minute that Cruz was in the swamp.
It was obvious to me when he gave his speech at the Republican Convention and refused to endorse Trump.

This was not so much a Butt Hurt Loser acting childishly, as it it was a sign of things to come and a prelude as to how the Republican Party was going to govern during Trumps term.

I agree...

The Republican Party "as a whole" has imploded with too much greed and capitulation.

We need a 3rd Party... The Trump Party... The Tea Party... The America First Party... or whatever.

Unfortunately, not enough people, nationwide, have come to that conclusion yet & don't see the clear truth to that statement.

As it stands for the foreseeable future, we cannot vote in change & the country is disintegrating right before our eyes.

Sometimes, to build a new building, you have to clear the existing landscape.

How that might unfold, if it even ever does, I don't know; the uni-party's propaganda is strong.

MM
I love ESPN sports, lets talk about fun stuff
We are on a ride with a bunch of drunks behind the wheel, yet we refuse to get out. I guess we deserve the inevitable crash that is coming/happening.
Elon knows He has it all. He has several satellites directly over Ukraine. Guess who he is helping. It ain't the Cabal.

Why has Musk received more military contract money than anyone in history.

Which Musk satellites can blow schiett up. Like Georgia Guidestones and Obelisks?

He's giving us a clue.

Why did Trump tell Iran he could unleash destruction on them such as the world has never seen.

Why did Trump say he has weapons 17,000 times faster than those new fast missiles of China and Russia?

PS. There's that pesky 17 again Steve. Like $1.7 Trillion ..... Like when Space Force reported they hired 17 new Space Force officers....

Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
We are on a ride with a bunch of drunks behind the wheel, yet we refuse to get out. I guess we deserve the inevitable crash that is coming/happening.

Which leads to this:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
For those who can take a clue from Richard Grennel

Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If the RNC won’t accept President Trump and his 80+ million supporters then why should we care about the RNC?

Trump does not have anywhere close to 80 million supporters anymore, and never will again.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Trump does not have anywhere close to 80 million supporters anymore, and never will again.

That's true,, one blunder after the next.

As someone said, he doesn't seem to know who his party is.
Supporting the gay crap? he likely thinks he'll get support and votes from that bunch. But he fails to realize he'll lose a lot of support from conservatives who don't believe in two males getting married.
Trump Trump Trump ..

It was the Super Hero Cards that got Me..

Now the Ball Park Frank Endorsement..

You turned Your Back when You needed to Turn Your Back on the Whole Issue and wait for the Decision..

Yep.
17 never occurred before Q.
Never.
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The Republican party as is ain't worth a fiddlers fuuck anyway.

Should I be concerned that as often as not I agree with you ?

Ross the Parrot
^^^^^^
This,but some folks never learn from history,so are doomed to make the same mistakes.Over and over.
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…

Absolutely! Corrupt and self-serving SOBs.
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on. It ain’t ours…
Agreed. Their constituency is comprised solely of the lobbyists who make all of them multi-millionaires while they’re in office.
If someone is actually is so naive to believe that elections matter, 1-2-3-4 parties matter , they need to wake up, or be hit upside the head with a dose of reality.
Supporting the gay crap? he likely thinks he'll get support and votes from that bunch. But he fails to realize he'll lose a lot of support from conservatives who don't believe in two males getting married.
Bingo!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Bingo!
Yeah, it appears that he has lost his focus as to who the real enemy is.

To bad. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

It was, indeed.
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be IRresponsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…

Sorry had to correct my post above ^

If someone is actually is so naive to believe that elections matter, 1-2-3-4 parties matter , they need to wake up, or be hit upside the head with a dose of reality.

That too… in spades.
First off, I voted for Trump both times just to be clear.

Second, I do not believe there is any chance this whole mess gets turned around and said that if we did not have a landslide midterm win over the dems, the country is lost to them. We did not have that landslide.

Third, I hope/pray I am wrong on point two.

Fourth, Trump has made some big mistakes lately. If it is still possible to win an election legitimately, third party is not the way. Trump has sided against the 20 opposing McCarthy and that should, at least, give you concern about his thought process. Those 20 are the ones fighting the fight. Trump should have kept his yap shut and waited it out. Not smart to be seen supporting swampers in front of MAGA people, it looks weak. This Speaker fight will expose the weak swamper types, so it is a good thing. We will be pretty sure who must go.

Fifth and lastly, The media and dems have done a nonstop hit job on Trump for over six years and it has tarnished him to a substantial degree with the dimwitted part of the public. Trump cannot win without all republicans and some independents and dems. He has lost some MAGA people already because they think he cannot win at this point and will lose more over his endorsement of Oz (which gave us fetterman) and a few others. Many see him as alienating the majority due to his personality. And now this McCarthy mistake. The best that can happen at this point is for Trump to align behind the scenes with a strong fighter/contender (DeSantis) with the same MAGA agenda for 2024, keep it quiet and throw his support to him at the last of the campaign. He would not waste his followers, have an influence on the country's direction and economy and be seen as the Patriot we think he is. That would take a lot for someone with Trump's personality to do, but it would be best for the country and Trump.

In the meantime, identify strong conservative likeable candidates that appeal to the public and develop a strategy to hit it hard day one after the election. Know exactly who would be in charge of what and triple vett them.
Donald Trump is not a politician; he is a businessman. That's what is good, and bad about President Trump.

Hah!

Musk beat the pants off him this year!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Bingo!

Yep,, that where I stand now.......
Originally Posted by Tarquin
How many court cases? How much sleuthing? And still no real evidence of meaningful voter fraud. Remember when the big-titted female lawyer said "the good guys have the servers in Germany" and "we're about to release the Kraken"? Never happened. It was all bullschit. Fox news is no longer sponsoring election fraud claims because they're being sued for billions for defamation. Truth is a defense but Fox and it's lawyers know, that with all their resources, they can't even prove their earlier election fraud claims! There is simply insufficient evidence of voter fraud to have changed the outcome. There was undoubtedly fraud (there always is) but not enough to change the outcome of the election. Was the election "rigged"? If by "rigging" we mean changing voting rules in many states that ended up favoring Democrat votes, the answer is yes. Why did the Republicans fail to challenge those laws in court effectively? Why the [bleep] did DJT support a shut-down when it is utterly contrary to MAGA values and helped (predictably) to lead to a Democrat voting advantage? Why did DJT go along with the whole mantra that Covid was the end of the world if we didn't literally shut down the entire economy and hand out trillions of free money? DJT went a long way toward creating his own defeat, including insisting on acting like an imbecile day in and day out. If by rigging, we also mean an unholy alliance between Big Tech and the Gubmint, then yes, that happened too. But that's none of the foregoing is election fraud.

This is the first intelligent comment I've seen in this whole thread. I don't care who posted it.
Originally Posted by Diesel
First off, I voted for Trump both times just to be clear.

Second, I do not believe there is any chance this whole mess gets turned around and said that if we did not have a landslide midterm win over the dems, the country is lost to them. We did not have that landslide.

Third, I hope/pray I am wrong on point two.

Fourth, Trump has made some big mistakes lately. If it is still possible to win an election legitimately, third party is not the way. Trump has sided against the 20 opposing McCarthy and that should, at least, give you concern about his thought process. Those 20 are the ones fighting the fight. Trump should have kept his yap shut and waited it out. Not smart to be seen supporting swampers in front of MAGA people, it looks weak. This Speaker fight will expose the weak swamper types, so it is a good thing. We will be pretty sure who must go.

Fifth and lastly, The media and dems have done a nonstop hit job on Trump for over six years and it has tarnished him to a substantial degree with the dimwitted part of the public. Trump cannot win without all republicans and some independents and dems. He has lost some MAGA people already because they think he cannot win at this point and will lose more over his endorsement of Oz (which gave us fetterman) and a few others. Many see him as alienating the majority due to his personality. And now this McCarthy mistake. The best that can happen at this point is for Trump to align behind the scenes with a strong fighter/contender (DeSantis) with the same MAGA agenda for 2024, keep it quiet and throw his support to him at the last of the campaign. He would not waste his followers, have an influence on the country's direction and economy and be seen as the Patriot we think he is. That would take a lot for someone with Trump's personality to do, but it would be best for the country and Trump.

In the meantime, identify strong conservative likeable candidates that appeal to the public and develop a strategy to hit it hard day one after the election. Know exactly who would be in charge of what and triple vett them.

Another well thought-out intelligent comment.
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Donald Trump is not a politician; he is a businessman. That's what is good, and bad about President Trump.

he is 100% a politician now....bob
"What Are Traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by meeting at least five of the following symptoms, according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders:

A grandiose sense of self-importance
Preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, perfect love, beauty or brilliance
The belief that they are special and only those who are also special can understand or associate with them
The need for excessive admiration
A sense of entitlement
A tendency to exploit or take advantage of others to get what they want
A lack of empathy and an unwillingness to recognize and understand the needs of others
Behaviors and attitudes that are arrogant or disdainful
Some examples of the above behavior might be a refusal to compromise or the belief that they shouldn‘t have to tolerate any sadness, frustration or disappointment in their life."

Voted for him twice, because of the obvious choice. And there are many who are narcissistic who do great things. However, he has burned too many bridges....And he can't be trusted to have anothers back if they so much as don't agree with his every wish. if he runs on a third party ticket, it will be to get back at those who rejected him and nothing more. The country will come second to him getting even.
Best part of this thread was learning Musk blew up the Georgia guide stones with plasma rays from his satellite.

Is that what I just read?
Originally Posted by Diesel
....Trump cannot win without all republicans and some independents and dems...
The best that can happen at this point is for Trump to align behind the scenes with a strong fighter/contender (DeSantis)...

Baloney.

Trump has already proven in his first election that he can win without the support of all Republicans. And he won the second election, also without their full support, but had it stolen.

The best that can happen is for weak Republicans (like many here) to not give up hope (as you have) and for a fair election.
Trump lost voters every time he opened his mouth. For a guy who did everything right, he said everything wrong, chasing away middle of the road voters, especially women. I would love to vote for him again, but not waste my vote on a third party.
© 24hourcampfire