Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Trump Trump Trump ..

It was the Super Hero Cards that got Me..

Now the Ball Park Frank Endorsement..

You turned Your Back when You needed to Turn Your Back on the Whole Issue and wait for the Decision..

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
PS. There's that pesky 17 again Steve. Like $1.7 Trillion ..... Like when Space Force reported they hired 17 new Space Force officers....

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Yep.
17 never occurred before Q.
Never.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Blackheart
The Republican party as is ain't worth a fiddlers fuuck anyway.

Should I be concerned that as often as not I agree with you ?

.... like tears in the rain
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by akrange
All you’ll Hear is this Great Suck’n Sound ..

Ross the Parrot
^^^^^^
This,but some folks never learn from history,so are doomed to make the same mistakes.Over and over.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…

IC B2

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…

Absolutely! Corrupt and self-serving SOBs.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be responsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on. It ain’t ours…
Agreed. Their constituency is comprised solely of the lobbyists who make all of them multi-millionaires while they’re in office.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
If someone is actually is so naive to believe that elections matter, 1-2-3-4 parties matter , they need to wake up, or be hit upside the head with a dose of reality.

Last edited by steve4102; 01/04/23.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
As someone said, he doesn't seem to know who his party is.
Supporting the gay crap? he likely thinks he'll get support and votes from that bunch. But he fails to realize he'll lose a lot of support from conservatives who don't believe in two males getting married.
Bingo!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Supporting the gay crap? he likely thinks he'll get support and votes from that bunch. But he fails to realize he'll lose a lot of support from conservatives who don't believe in two males getting married.
Bingo!
Yeah, it appears that he has lost his focus as to who the real enemy is.

To bad. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by steve4102

It was, indeed.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody who thinks Trump would be IRresponsible if he ran 3rd party & the Rep lost needs to pay closer attn to whose side the Rep Party is on.

It ain’t ours…

Sorry had to correct my post above ^

If someone is actually is so naive to believe that elections matter, 1-2-3-4 parties matter , they need to wake up, or be hit upside the head with a dose of reality.

That too… in spades.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First off, I voted for Trump both times just to be clear.

Second, I do not believe there is any chance this whole mess gets turned around and said that if we did not have a landslide midterm win over the dems, the country is lost to them. We did not have that landslide.

Third, I hope/pray I am wrong on point two.

Fourth, Trump has made some big mistakes lately. If it is still possible to win an election legitimately, third party is not the way. Trump has sided against the 20 opposing McCarthy and that should, at least, give you concern about his thought process. Those 20 are the ones fighting the fight. Trump should have kept his yap shut and waited it out. Not smart to be seen supporting swampers in front of MAGA people, it looks weak. This Speaker fight will expose the weak swamper types, so it is a good thing. We will be pretty sure who must go.

Fifth and lastly, The media and dems have done a nonstop hit job on Trump for over six years and it has tarnished him to a substantial degree with the dimwitted part of the public. Trump cannot win without all republicans and some independents and dems. He has lost some MAGA people already because they think he cannot win at this point and will lose more over his endorsement of Oz (which gave us fetterman) and a few others. Many see him as alienating the majority due to his personality. And now this McCarthy mistake. The best that can happen at this point is for Trump to align behind the scenes with a strong fighter/contender (DeSantis) with the same MAGA agenda for 2024, keep it quiet and throw his support to him at the last of the campaign. He would not waste his followers, have an influence on the country's direction and economy and be seen as the Patriot we think he is. That would take a lot for someone with Trump's personality to do, but it would be best for the country and Trump.

In the meantime, identify strong conservative likeable candidates that appeal to the public and develop a strategy to hit it hard day one after the election. Know exactly who would be in charge of what and triple vett them.

W
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
W
Donald Trump is not a politician; he is a businessman. That's what is good, and bad about President Trump.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jaguartx
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hah!

Musk beat the pants off him this year!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Bingo!

Yep,, that where I stand now.......

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Tarquin
How many court cases? How much sleuthing? And still no real evidence of meaningful voter fraud. Remember when the big-titted female lawyer said "the good guys have the servers in Germany" and "we're about to release the Kraken"? Never happened. It was all bullschit. Fox news is no longer sponsoring election fraud claims because they're being sued for billions for defamation. Truth is a defense but Fox and it's lawyers know, that with all their resources, they can't even prove their earlier election fraud claims! There is simply insufficient evidence of voter fraud to have changed the outcome. There was undoubtedly fraud (there always is) but not enough to change the outcome of the election. Was the election "rigged"? If by "rigging" we mean changing voting rules in many states that ended up favoring Democrat votes, the answer is yes. Why did the Republicans fail to challenge those laws in court effectively? Why the [bleep] did DJT support a shut-down when it is utterly contrary to MAGA values and helped (predictably) to lead to a Democrat voting advantage? Why did DJT go along with the whole mantra that Covid was the end of the world if we didn't literally shut down the entire economy and hand out trillions of free money? DJT went a long way toward creating his own defeat, including insisting on acting like an imbecile day in and day out. If by rigging, we also mean an unholy alliance between Big Tech and the Gubmint, then yes, that happened too. But that's none of the foregoing is election fraud.

This is the first intelligent comment I've seen in this whole thread. I don't care who posted it.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by Diesel
First off, I voted for Trump both times just to be clear.

Second, I do not believe there is any chance this whole mess gets turned around and said that if we did not have a landslide midterm win over the dems, the country is lost to them. We did not have that landslide.

Third, I hope/pray I am wrong on point two.

Fourth, Trump has made some big mistakes lately. If it is still possible to win an election legitimately, third party is not the way. Trump has sided against the 20 opposing McCarthy and that should, at least, give you concern about his thought process. Those 20 are the ones fighting the fight. Trump should have kept his yap shut and waited it out. Not smart to be seen supporting swampers in front of MAGA people, it looks weak. This Speaker fight will expose the weak swamper types, so it is a good thing. We will be pretty sure who must go.

Fifth and lastly, The media and dems have done a nonstop hit job on Trump for over six years and it has tarnished him to a substantial degree with the dimwitted part of the public. Trump cannot win without all republicans and some independents and dems. He has lost some MAGA people already because they think he cannot win at this point and will lose more over his endorsement of Oz (which gave us fetterman) and a few others. Many see him as alienating the majority due to his personality. And now this McCarthy mistake. The best that can happen at this point is for Trump to align behind the scenes with a strong fighter/contender (DeSantis) with the same MAGA agenda for 2024, keep it quiet and throw his support to him at the last of the campaign. He would not waste his followers, have an influence on the country's direction and economy and be seen as the Patriot we think he is. That would take a lot for someone with Trump's personality to do, but it would be best for the country and Trump.

In the meantime, identify strong conservative likeable candidates that appeal to the public and develop a strategy to hit it hard day one after the election. Know exactly who would be in charge of what and triple vett them.

Another well thought-out intelligent comment.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Donald Trump is not a politician; he is a businessman. That's what is good, and bad about President Trump.

he is 100% a politician now....bob

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
"What Are Traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Narcissistic personality disorder is indicated by meeting at least five of the following symptoms, according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders:

A grandiose sense of self-importance
Preoccupation with fantasies of success, power, perfect love, beauty or brilliance
The belief that they are special and only those who are also special can understand or associate with them
The need for excessive admiration
A sense of entitlement
A tendency to exploit or take advantage of others to get what they want
A lack of empathy and an unwillingness to recognize and understand the needs of others
Behaviors and attitudes that are arrogant or disdainful
Some examples of the above behavior might be a refusal to compromise or the belief that they shouldn‘t have to tolerate any sadness, frustration or disappointment in their life."

Voted for him twice, because of the obvious choice. And there are many who are narcissistic who do great things. However, he has burned too many bridges....And he can't be trusted to have anothers back if they so much as don't agree with his every wish. if he runs on a third party ticket, it will be to get back at those who rejected him and nothing more. The country will come second to him getting even.

Last edited by battue; 01/04/23.

laissez les bons temps rouler
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (160user, 338Rules, 257 mag, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 19 invisible), 1,648 guests, and 964 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,538
Posts18,531,102
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.