-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Just call him Ross-ex democrat to destroy the USA forever.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Lets keep fantasizing that the republican party can be repaired, hand me another pair of rose colored glasses
This

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
It's funny that members here want to put a democrat lite [repub] in office, like looking for a band-aid for a severed leg wound.

It's the ole '' I just wanna get by '' , and relax.

At this point the USA is in the same shape as the titanic was 2 minutes before it went under. Lets not do anything drastic lets find a comfy seat and witness the badly listing USA roll over and sink into the abyss with a dem-lite at the helm.

Which is going to happen with our present voting situation anyway.
We need a hardass fighter in office not another mittzy milquetoast

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
With Trump's age I don't see a situation where he gets the white house, but he could be a serious disruptor to the GOP.

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House, got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

If those candidates and voters stay loyal to him, he could wield a great bit of power, but I'm afraid it will come at the cost of the GOP controlling Washington for probably another 8 years.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/03/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by akrange
All you’ll Hear is this Great Suck’n Sound ..

Ross the Parrot

He wasn't wrong.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by KFWA
With Trump's age I don't see a situation where he gets the white house, but he could be a serious disruptor to the GOP.

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

If those candidates and voters stay loyal to him, he could wield a great bit of power, but I'm afraid it will come at the cost of the GOP controlling Washington for probably another 8 years.

Is Trump walking around senile ? Is he hobbling around w/a walker? I guess I don't get this "age" talk.
He's worked his whole life doing 14-15-16 hour days, read a book or two of his and see what his staff & business partners have said about his work ethic.
Who was sitting at the Big Desk working in the Whitehouse when they had covid, I think that was Trump.
I remember in one of his books, some business people on the other side of the globe saying he's up at the crack of dawn and working into the night.
Moving a couple of asswipes out isn't going to fix this country, and for that matter neither is Trump, we need to face up to the fact that the BIG ONE is coming. We can go down swinging or not.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. Conservatives have tried the "soft and gentle" approach multiple times in my life time. The end result has always been Lucy and the football. We need another disruptor. If that means Trump running on a third party ticket to implode the GOP, so be it... I'm in...

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Biden then the next dem then the next dem is probably the best thing that can happen to this country.

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Orion2000
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over, but expecting a different result. Conservatives have tried the "soft and gentle" approach multiple times in my life time. The end result has always been Lucy and the football. We need another disruptor. If that means Trump running on a third party ticket to implode the GOP, so be it... I'm in...
YES

Posted by Bristoe
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P

He already has been - Trump and the general mood of the American public that gave Trump the window to the White House got rid of Boehner, Cantor, Ryan and a host of others. McCain was effectively neutered. Only McConnell and Graham cockroached their power in that, plus look at the candidates that Trump brought in.

Is Trump walking around senile ? Is he hobbling around w/a walker? I guess I don't get this "age" talk.
He's worked his whole life doing 14-15-16 hour days, read a book or two of his and see what his staff & business partners have said about his work ethic.
Who was sitting at the Big Desk working in the Whitehouse when they had covid, I think that was Trump.
I remember in one of his books, some business people on the other side of the globe saying he's up at the crack of dawn and working into the night.
Moving a couple of asswipes out isn't going to fix this country, and for that matter neither is Trump, we need to face up to the fact that the BIG ONE is coming. We can go down swinging or not.

They are all excited at the prospect of having another career politician with a Harvard law degree running for President. I guess G W bush and Obama wasn't enough for them.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Biden then the next dem then the next dem is probably the best thing that can happen to this country.

Spoken like a true liberal?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I'm saying he only has this window for the white house and I don't think that is going to happen. Due to age, there won't be another shot after 2024

He'll be 82 in the election after that. He can't establish a 3rd party and have enough time to build it to see the white house, IMO.

Last edited by KFWA; 01/03/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Pat85

They are all excited at the prospect of having another career politician with a Harvard law degree running for President. I guess G W bush and Obama wasn't enough for them.

Yeah,, the I jus wanna enjoy ma-self

Posted by Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JamesJr

Dumbass

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
3rd party in America? Dumbest idea ever.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Orion2000
Yup, count me in as well

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Dumbass

The dumbazzes are the ones who believe the best answer is to have Trump run as a third party candidate, thereby insuring a Democrat win.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Sig line applies.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Dumbass

The dumbazzes are the ones who believe the best answer is to have Trump run as a third party candidate, thereby insuring a Democrat win.
You can’t make an omelette without breaking a couple of eggs.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
For those that don't remember, there was a Whig party. It disappeared about the time Abe Lincoln ran as a 3rd party candidate under the name republican. It has been done. It can be done again.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (12344mag, 1minute, 1badf350, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,624 guests, and 1,290 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,591
Posts18,473,436
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.