Home
Singer Steven Tyler is accused of sexual assault in 1973. His accuser was 16 then and is 65 now. She has all kinds of accusations against him and who knows what all he did, but come on, 50 years ago?
ASSAULT
The Me Too stuff got a lot of laws, both civil and criminal changed.
No one can accurately recall details from that long ago.
He as well as other High Profile Entertainers did not need to attack anyone.

They had an endless supply lining up hoping and praying that they would be the next one.

Not Saying that he did not do it.

Just saying he didn't need to to get some from any Girly.
50yrs is an awfully long time to wait to bring these kinds of charges against someone. How on earth would they prove it actually happened unless Tyler actually admits?
They go after the rich and famous because there's a lot of money to be found. I doubt they'd go after a common blue collar guy because they'd spend a lot on lawyers and get nothing to show for it. No lawyer would touch it.
They got protected pretty well while the money rolled in.

Ala Harvey Weinstien.
You need to take these things with a grain assault!
I think there needs to be one. that is one of the ways they took out the boy scouts. is they went and used lawfare to attack the scouts for a 100 years worth of problems
I think it's a great thing.

It keeps those with skeletons in their closet looking over their shoulder every day of their lives knowing they can be arrested for their decades passed crimes.
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.
If the punishment is 20 years then the statute of limitations should be 20 and no more. To bring this up 50 years later is ridicules.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
If the punishment is 20 years then the statute of limitations should be 20 and no more. To bring this up 50 years later is ridicules.

kwg

That's how some third world countries do murder charges.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Singer Steven Tyler is accused of sexual assault in 1973. His accuser was 16 then and is 65 now. She has all kinds of accusations against him and who knows what all he did, but come on, 50 years ago?
ASSAULT

How about I rape you and see when you get over it?
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

What if there’s video of the accused committing the rape and the rapist admits he did the raping?

Is it still ridicules?
Originally Posted by deflave
ASSAULT

Exactly
They go after the rich and famous because there's a lot of money to be found. I doubt they'd go after a common blue collar guy because they'd spend a lot on lawyers and get nothing to show for it. No lawyer would touch it.

Aren’t you the one that scrambled to the defense of your neighbor when he was accused (and convicted) of kid fugking?
If anyone needs to go to jail, it would be the parents of a 16 year old girl handed over to be the playmate of a rock star.

In most of these cases, it does not become assault until the female figures out thar her sexual favors failed to put her in a position to aquire fortune and fame.
Originally Posted by MPat70
50yrs is an awfully long time to wait to bring these kinds of charges against someone. How on earth would they prove it actually happened unless Tyler actually admits?
Unfortunately for Tyler, he did admit it, in a book he wrote a few years back.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
If anyone needs to go to jail, it would be the parents of a 16 year old girl handed over to be the playmate of a rock star.

In most of these cases, it does not become assault until the female figures out thar her sexual favors failed to put her in a position to aquire fortune and fame.

Or she found herself needing money at age 65...

How about the teenage girls who got flown to Epstein's island for long weekends. Where were the parents? They just let their teenage daughters hang out for weekends with grown men?

After the BS in Kavanaugh's confirmation, some of this is a bit hard to swallow.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.

Yep...and they were big money makers so nothing happened to them.

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
ASSAULT

Can't rape the willing😁
After a half a century it is a "he said, she said" thing. There is no evidence after that long anf if she didn't complai years ago then she should not be allowed to do so now.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
some of this is a bit hard to swallow.

Was that on purpose? Lol
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
some of this is a bit hard to swallow.

Was that on purpose? Lol

One of the three most told lies... grin
Same thing happened with the Kavanaugh nomination. Not criminal charges, but spurious allegations from 35 years ago. I don't know how these gals have any credibility.
Yes, there should be a statute of limitations on the criminal cases.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Same thing happened with the Kavanaugh nomination. Not criminal charges, but spurious allegations from 35 years ago. I don't know how these gals have any credibility.
Yes, there should be a statute of limitations on the criminal cases.

Civil cases too.

There's a statute of limitations on all other civil cases.
So that's criminal cases, spurious allegations and now civil cases.

Sounds as if some may have reasons for concerns.

Rolling Stones from 1969. Stray Cat Blues

"I realize you're only fifteen years old
But I don't want your ID...
I bet your mama don't know you can screw like that
I bet your mama never saw you scratch my back...

I hear you've got a friend who's wilder than you
Why don't you bring her upstairs
If she's so wild then she can join in too...
It's no hanging matter...It's no capital crime..."
I became very unpopular with he brass when I had to endure (yet another) seminar on sexual assault because some general got caught with his dick in a female airman.

I said two years ought to be the limit. If you can't bring yourself to have someone charged immediately, then the max is 2 years.

Had to explain to the base commander why I was in favor of punishing a sexually assaulted person, FFS.
Originally Posted by JeffA

You think the charges against Kavanaugh were legit? Would you like to see Kavanaugh in prison based on the words of his accuser?
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.
Originally Posted by MPat70
ASSAULT

Can't rape the willing😁

Maybe it doesn't apply in Arkansas, but statutory rape doesn't consider if it was consentual or not.

Aren’t you the one that scrambled to the defense of your neighbor when he was accused (and convicted) of kid fugking?

Yes he was. And as soon as it’s brought up he disappears from a thread.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yes he was. And as soon as it’s brought up he disappears from a thread.

Yeah I thought so.

And that neighbor/buddy of his was convicted of some horrific schit.

Horrific.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
Originally Posted by JeffA

You think the charges against Kavanaugh were legit? Would you like to see Kavanaugh in prison based on the words of his accuser?

The innocent have no concerns.

Exactly what was Kavanaugh charged with?
Yes
3 years if an adult or 3 years after you become an adult.
He/she/it touched me 20 years ago is ridiculous

I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.

Give us a break.
I bet it's settled out of court for an undisclosed amount........

#Crazybitcheslookingforcash
No.

Ted Nugent was knocking the bottom out of a hot 17 year old when he was 30.

😁
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Ted Nugent was knocking the bottom out of a hot 17 year old when he was 30.

😁
Was he your daddy?

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

Such is the nature of a healthy parental relationship.
Yes there needs to be a statute of limitations. This is just trying to cash in like the ghetto lottery.

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Rock Chuck's comment above was the first thing to go through my mind as well. A chance for lowyers to cash in on some "Me Too" lawsuits...

Second thought was "Wonder if there is a Republican politician suddenly being held hostage by an underage skeleton in his closet from California ???"
"The Warden" was abused as a child, and repressed it.
She woke up screaming one night, 40 or so years later. The memories had come out.
Turns out her sisters had been abused, also. Not sure about her brother.

Ernest Burkhart had a history.
Documented in the book "Killers of the Flower Moon" (the history, that is)
Repressed memories are a fact. Been verified multiple times.
Sexual abusers need castrated at the Adam's apple.

Give us a break.

Hahaha!

Sure thing.
If the charges can be proven to be legit, I don’t see a reason to put a time limit on it. It’s all but impossible to prove something like that after 50 years have passed. Bringing spurious charges should be actionable in its own right.
Jim, I am sorry you apparently have no idea what a proper functioning family is.

If you did, you would have no trouble understanding they do exist.

Some families simply do not allow their kids to run the streets and whore themselves out all over town.
IMO if an accuser can be proven to be lying,
they should face penalties as harsh as what
a proven criminal would face

I've known a couple of men accused of
sexual assault that were proven to be
falsely accused. One was my old boss
that was arrested and charged with rape.
Turns out the woman had got caught by
her husband and had to lie to keep her
gravy train intact. Still didn't help my
boss any after proven innocent. He lost
his career, his friends, his savings, his
retirement funds, everything.
Woman just got the boot from her
husband and went on with her life.
Known a couple that were falsely accused
of fathering children. One still got saddled
with 2 decades of child support deducted
from his paycheck even after he was cleared.
The other was lucky that in pre-DNA days
the woman suffered a guilty conscience
Jim, I am sorry you apparently have no idea what a proper functioning family is.

Some families simply do not allow their kids to run the streets and whore themselves out all over town.

Jesus Jumping Christ......yep.

And supposing there might be a tiny fraction of the populace that doesn't sequester their children at home??

Those kids deserve to be abused and the abusers should get off scot free after a period of time? Yes?

And supposing there might be a tiny fraction of the populace that doesn't sequester their children at home??

Those kids deserve to be abused and the abusers should get off scot free after a period of time? Yes?
You are putting a lot of words in my mouth.

I never did write a word that abusers should get off scott free.

I did strongly say that parents NEED to take responsibility for the safety of their children. And in cases where parents freely and knowingly turn their child over to an adult predator, (as is the case in the OP) The parents signed custody of their 16 year old daughter over to ST, specifically so he would not be prosecuted for crossing state lines with the child. That is what it says in the link.

THOSE parents should be prosecuted to the same extent as the abuser.
Words in your mouth?? Come on. Like I dont know what a "real" family is.

Supposing a kid gets abused?

Golly...her parents sure are naughty??

What then?
Women of all ages throw themselves at rich and powerful men, always have, always will.
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Women of all ages throw themselves at rich and powerful men, always have, always will.
Yep. Sluts always have and always will abound.

Curious, how does that conversation go?
It went great. "Hey Mom, I got laid last night."

All involved were adults. There were no victims. It would have been stupid to assign guilt or shame.
Words in your mouth?? Come on. Like I dont know what a "real" family is.

Supposing a kid gets abused?

Golly...her parents sure are naughty??

What then?
Jim, Sure kids get caught by predatory teachers, or coaches, day care providers, or even Sunday School instructors, in places where the most attentive parents should have been able to trust the care giver. That is NOT what I am referencing.

Though parents can do much to minimize such dangers. My wife or I attended EVERY field trip our kids went on in school. We made sure our kids knew they could approach us and discuss anything.

As I said, I am referencing parents who willingly hand their kids over to abusers.

My Step Mom is a perfect example. Money changed hands in 1969, and her parents signed the papers for her to become married at age 13 to a man 15 years older than she. It was a great shock to her when that husband was accused of being a pedophile, and molesting the girls in his Sunday School Class. For which he was convicted.

She divorced him while he was in prison and thereafter met my Dad.

Her parents should have suffered the same prison term as the pedophile she was married to.

The OP is a similar case.
Hmmm........ would you feel the same way if the boy bragged loudly to you and your wife ?
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Hmmm........ would you feel the same way if the boy bragged loudly to you and your wife ?
Why would that bother us?

Any thinking person knows damned good and well he was bragging to all his buddies.
Yes something needs to be done.

If it was so bad or damaging to folks were places and folks to talk to about it.

No way after all this time that this is nothing but a money hunt.
What about this one has it past it's EXPIRATION DATE?????
Originally Posted by smokepole

From the link provided by the OP this is whole lot more than a single he said/she said incident between adults.

Taken out of the house at 16, on the road with a famous music star for the next three years, late term abortion at 17 or 18. I imagine she would have a clear memory of what transpired.

Certainly not right, what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court pertaining to statutory rape at this point is something else entirely.

I believe the burden of proof in Civil Court is lower. I wish that woman success in this endeavor, Tyler can afford it, time to pay the piper.

Give us a break.

Wow this is the cringiest post I've ever read on this forum. I can't believe a father writes or says this stuff about his daughters. -tnscouter
I don't know.

Was it on someone you read about? Or your daughter?

Really? She doesn't/didn't go to school?

You are putting a lot of words in my mouth.

Ok...now you're full of sh'it because you did put words in his mouth.

You home schooled?

Never took your kids to a store and had them grab something from a different grocery isle? They never stayed at a friends house??

Give us a break.

I think its highly commendable that you denied men from your son till adulthood....bravo.....bob
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Wow this is the cringiest post I've ever read on this forum. I can't believe a father writes or says this stuff about his daughters. -tnscouter
I thought it was more than a tad weird myself. I hope his wife and daughters don't know about his life on the 24HCF.
What, forgiveness if not caught... BS. Include DNA with Birth Registration would help leading to quicker arrest and convictions.

Phil
Originally Posted by Greyghost
What, forgiveness if not caught... BS. Include DNA with Birth Registration would help leading to quicker arrest and convictions.

Phil

You need to pay attention to who and what you vote for.

Your vote supports these people who prey on young kids.
The U.S. judicial system has the "presumption of innocents".

I am of the opinion that a reporting a "Rape' should be done within 48 hours, and require a hospital administered rape kit before any shower or clean up is done.
Otherwise, the "victim" is destroying evidence that could prove guilt or innocents.
Originally Posted by Anaconda
The U.S. judicial system has the "presumption of innocents".

I am of the opinion that a reporting a "Rape' should be done within 48 hours, and require a hospital administered rape kit before any shower or clean up is done.
Otherwise, the "victim" is destroying evidence that could prove guilt or innocents.

And that's why you're not in charge.
Kavanaugh
Sounds like she was a 16 year old groupie whose dreams came true. She wasn't abused, she was having a blast. She was in a 3 year relationship with Tyler which she thought was based on love and she claims he lied and told her it was love. He must have had some strong feelings for her to drag her along for 3 years when he could be having sex with unlimited hot women everyday of the week. She was 18 or 19 when she had the abortion and she chose her relationship with Tyler over her unborn child. She claimed she was powerless against Tyler's fame and money. Total BS. She was attracted to Tyler's fame and money and she got exactly what she wanted. She also mentions that he was supposed to send her to school as part of the deal with her parents. She knew that was never going to happen. It was probably her idea to lie to her parents.
What about Steven Tyler?
His life is affected too or does everyone forget that?

[bleep] the man [bleep] anything to do with him or his life that poor little slut had sex with him and he must pay!!!!

Get the [bleep] outta here with your man hating brainwashed liberal mindsets..

Typicaldumbfucktatude
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Sounds like she was a 16 year old groupie whose dreams came true. She wasn't abused, she was having a blast. She was in a 3 year relationship with Tyler which she thought was based on love and she claims he lied and told her it was love. He must have had some strong feelings for her to drag her along for 3 years when he could be having sex with unlimited hot women everyday of the week. She was 18 or 19 when she had the abortion and she chose her relationship with Tyler over her unborn child. She claimed she was powerless against Tyler's fame and money. Total BS. She was attracted to Tyler's fame and money and she got exactly what she wanted. She also mentions that he was supposed to send her to school as part of the deal with her parents. She knew that was never going to happen. It was probably her idea to lie to her parents.

Yep, and now she wants to cash in. Pathetic. I bet she settles for an undisclosed sum.
It is telling that people can not discern the difference between a child who got victimized despite great parental care and discipline, vs a child who got pimped out by her parents.

In the latter case, the parents are co-perpetrators.

I recently read that "taken together, family, friends, and intimate partners are involved in the initial stage of 1/3 of adult human trafficking cases, and 2/3 of juvenile trafficking cases."

I thought those statistics to be bull schitt before this thread commenced.

I am now convinced those stats might well be accurate.
Originally Posted by BubbaG

Yep, and now she wants to cash in. Pathetic. I bet she settles for an undisclosed sum.

I imagine she is hoping that it is settled out of court. I imagine neither side wants this to go to court. It will be a way bigger freak show than the Johnny Depp lawsuit.

Give us a break.

Exactly. Being a full participant in your childs life should be every parents number one goal. My daughter would never be left alone with an adult male, nor is she allowed to be out with men. When she becomes an adult, she can make her own decisions. For now, that decision is mine and my wifes. Alot of chitty parents out there that allow their children to run the roost. It shows in the younger generations
ASSAULT
50 years is a bit ridiculous to me, but if hes guilty, so be it. I alos think that if a woman accuses a man of rape or whatever, if she is found to have been lying, her ass needs locked up for years!
Originally Posted by gunchamp
ASSAULT
50 years is a bit ridiculous to me, but if hes guilty, so be it. I alos think that if a woman accuses a man of rape or whatever, if she is found to have been lying, her ass needs locked up for years!

She should have to file a criminal complaint before anything happens in civil court on these. If she was assaulted, so be it. Throw him in the pen.
ASSAULT

I agree somewhat. Abuse of a minor is terrible but that minor knows it was wrong from the get go as well as the perp. Shouldn’t take 50 years to come forth with it.
Some sort of tort reform is needed and would go a long way to helping this country.

Osky
From what I've read elsewhere, he was the one to bring all this up in his a recent biography of his but didn't name her exactly. That's what got this ball rolling again...If he'd have just left it be and shutup about it. But him and his big mouth...no pun intended.
I believe each State has differing laws regarding statutes of limitation. Not sure which State would have jurisdiction.

Regarding rape charges in general there are many old rape kits that can now be tested with current dna technology. This is the best reason not to impose a statute of limitation regarding rape.

Regarding statutory rape that occurred 50 years ago it would seem moot for the victim to now object. Not filing a complaint in a timely manner should be grounds for dismissal.
To the OP's question, yes. Ridiculous that something that happened 50 years ago and never reported is an issue now.
It doesn't matter what anybody thinks about this, no politician would touch this with a 10 foot pole.
You may be surprised what level of details some people can recall about shocking events. I've had a public safety career for almost 22 years. I've had about a dozen or so incidents involving very small children that I can take you to each house it happened at and tell you all kinds of details about the incident, even 20+ years later.
Who the fùck cares?

A victimized kid is a victimized kid.

Also....overbearing parents aren't doing their kids any favors.
If sexual assault gets a pass....why not murder too?
Originally Posted by Osky

I agree somewhat. Abuse of a minor is terrible but that minor knows it was wrong from the get go as well as the perp. Shouldn’t take 50 years to come forth with it.
Some sort of tort reform is needed and would go a long way to helping this country.

Osky

There’s a reason why minors are held to a different legal standard of accountability. 16yo girl. 25yo international rock star.

Surely her parents were crap too. Pressured to get a late term abortion by a guy who was her only means of support, didn’t even have a driver’s license, no education.

Life long Catholic, Pro Life activist I presume married to the same guy.

IIRC she’s doing this now because of a recent change in the law making it possible. More power to her, let it play out in court.
Times change. That's the issue with this. What was socially acceptable 50 years ago, is no longer the same. Should my grandparents have been banished for racist remarks and actions? Should we prosecute people who bought firearms 50 years ago without a background check?
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Times change. That's the issue with this. What was socially acceptable 50 years ago, is no longer the same. Should my grandparents have been banished for racist remarks and actions? Should we prosecute people who bought firearms 50 years ago without a background check?

JFC

Were racist remarks or buying a gun without a background check criminal offenses 50 years ago?

I'm pretty sure rape and sexual assault were.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
IIRC she’s doing this now because of a recent change in the law making it possible. More power to her, let it play out in court.

Were racist remarks or buying a gun without a background check criminal offenses 50 years ago?

I'm pretty sure rape and sexual assault were.

I don't know if what happened 50 years ago was legal or not. I'm certain rape wasn't; assault now means slapping an ass, even touching hair. You can't have a female in your office alone, need a witness even when having a confidential work conversation.

How come you don't hear about stories like this with average folks? Did this women want to get it on with a rock star and then have remorse when he didn't call her the next day? This case is about MONEY. It's not about right or wrong.
When one of flaves paramours regrets bumping uglies with him 20 years from now and decides she wants to cook his rabbit, remember this thread.
© 24hourcampfire