Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Words in your mouth?? Come on. Like I dont know what a "real" family is.

Supposing a kid gets abused?

Golly...her parents sure are naughty??

What then?
Jim, Sure kids get caught by predatory teachers, or coaches, day care providers, or even Sunday School instructors, in places where the most attentive parents should have been able to trust the care giver. That is NOT what I am referencing.

Though parents can do much to minimize such dangers. My wife or I attended EVERY field trip our kids went on in school. We made sure our kids knew they could approach us and discuss anything.

As I said, I am referencing parents who willingly hand their kids over to abusers.

My Step Mom is a perfect example. Money changed hands in 1969, and her parents signed the papers for her to become married at age 13 to a man 15 years older than she. It was a great shock to her when that husband was accused of being a pedophile, and molesting the girls in his Sunday School Class. For which he was convicted.

She divorced him while he was in prison and thereafter met my Dad.

Her parents should have suffered the same prison term as the pedophile she was married to.

The OP is a similar case.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hmmm........ would you feel the same way if the boy bragged loudly to you and your wife ?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Hmmm........ would you feel the same way if the boy bragged loudly to you and your wife ?
Why would that bother us?

Any thinking person knows damned good and well he was bragging to all his buddies.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Let's Go Brandon! FJB
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Yes something needs to be done.

If it was so bad or damaging to folks were places and folks to talk to about it.

No way after all this time that this is nothing but a money hunt.

IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
What about this one has it past it's EXPIRATION DATE?????

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by smokepole
No one can accurately recall details from that long ago.

From the link provided by the OP this is whole lot more than a single he said/she said incident between adults.

Taken out of the house at 16, on the road with a famous music star for the next three years, late term abortion at 17 or 18. I imagine she would have a clear memory of what transpired.

Certainly not right, what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt in court pertaining to statutory rape at this point is something else entirely.

I believe the burden of proof in Civil Court is lower. I wish that woman success in this endeavor, Tyler can afford it, time to pay the piper.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.

Yep...and they were big money makers so nothing happened to them.

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

Such is the nature of a healthy parental relationship.

Wow this is the cringiest post I've ever read on this forum. I can't believe a father writes or says this stuff about his daughters. -tnscouter

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I don't know.

Was it on someone you read about? Or your daughter?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.

Really? She doesn't/didn't go to school?

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Jim, I am sorry you apparently have no idea what a proper functioning family is.

If you did, you would have no trouble understanding they do exist.

Some families simply do not allow their kids to run the streets and whore themselves out all over town.

Jesus Jumping Christ......yep.

And supposing there might be a tiny fraction of the populace that doesn't sequester their children at home??

Those kids deserve to be abused and the abusers should get off scot free after a period of time? Yes?
You are putting a lot of words in my mouth.

Ok...now you're full of sh'it because you did put words in his mouth.

You home schooled?

Never took your kids to a store and had them grab something from a different grocery isle? They never stayed at a friends house??

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

Such is the nature of a healthy parental relationship.

I think its highly commendable that you denied men from your son till adulthood....bravo.....bob

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by tnscouter
Wow this is the cringiest post I've ever read on this forum. I can't believe a father writes or says this stuff about his daughters. -tnscouter
I thought it was more than a tad weird myself. I hope his wife and daughters don't know about his life on the 24HCF.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
What, forgiveness if not caught... BS. Include DNA with Birth Registration would help leading to quicker arrest and convictions.

Phil

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Greyghost
What, forgiveness if not caught... BS. Include DNA with Birth Registration would help leading to quicker arrest and convictions.

Phil

You need to pay attention to who and what you vote for.

Your vote supports these people who prey on young kids.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
The U.S. judicial system has the "presumption of innocents".

I am of the opinion that a reporting a "Rape' should be done within 48 hours, and require a hospital administered rape kit before any shower or clean up is done.
Otherwise, the "victim" is destroying evidence that could prove guilt or innocents.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Anaconda
The U.S. judicial system has the "presumption of innocents".

I am of the opinion that a reporting a "Rape' should be done within 48 hours, and require a hospital administered rape kit before any shower or clean up is done.
Otherwise, the "victim" is destroying evidence that could prove guilt or innocents.

And that's why you're not in charge.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Kavanaugh

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sounds like she was a 16 year old groupie whose dreams came true. She wasn't abused, she was having a blast. She was in a 3 year relationship with Tyler which she thought was based on love and she claims he lied and told her it was love. He must have had some strong feelings for her to drag her along for 3 years when he could be having sex with unlimited hot women everyday of the week. She was 18 or 19 when she had the abortion and she chose her relationship with Tyler over her unborn child. She claimed she was powerless against Tyler's fame and money. Total BS. She was attracted to Tyler's fame and money and she got exactly what she wanted. She also mentions that he was supposed to send her to school as part of the deal with her parents. She knew that was never going to happen. It was probably her idea to lie to her parents.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What about Steven Tyler?
His life is affected too or does everyone forget that?

[bleep] the man [bleep] anything to do with him or his life that poor little slut had sex with him and he must pay!!!!

Get the [bleep] outta here with your man hating brainwashed liberal mindsets..

Typicaldumbfucktatude

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 1Akshooter, 222Sako, 01Foreman400, 21, 53 invisible), 2,436 guests, and 1,206 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,455
Posts18,489,729
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.