Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Sounds like she was a 16 year old groupie whose dreams came true. She wasn't abused, she was having a blast. She was in a 3 year relationship with Tyler which she thought was based on love and she claims he lied and told her it was love. He must have had some strong feelings for her to drag her along for 3 years when he could be having sex with unlimited hot women everyday of the week. She was 18 or 19 when she had the abortion and she chose her relationship with Tyler over her unborn child. She claimed she was powerless against Tyler's fame and money. Total BS. She was attracted to Tyler's fame and money and she got exactly what she wanted. She also mentions that he was supposed to send her to school as part of the deal with her parents. She knew that was never going to happen. It was probably her idea to lie to her parents.

Yep, and now she wants to cash in. Pathetic. I bet she settles for an undisclosed sum.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

GB1

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
It is telling that people can not discern the difference between a child who got victimized despite great parental care and discipline, vs a child who got pimped out by her parents.

In the latter case, the parents are co-perpetrators.

I recently read that "taken together, family, friends, and intimate partners are involved in the initial stage of 1/3 of adult human trafficking cases, and 2/3 of juvenile trafficking cases."

I thought those statistics to be bull schitt before this thread commenced.

I am now convinced those stats might well be accurate.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
B
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Sounds like she was a 16 year old groupie whose dreams came true. She wasn't abused, she was having a blast. She was in a 3 year relationship with Tyler which she thought was based on love and she claims he lied and told her it was love. He must have had some strong feelings for her to drag her along for 3 years when he could be having sex with unlimited hot women everyday of the week. She was 18 or 19 when she had the abortion and she chose her relationship with Tyler over her unborn child. She claimed she was powerless against Tyler's fame and money. Total BS. She was attracted to Tyler's fame and money and she got exactly what she wanted. She also mentions that he was supposed to send her to school as part of the deal with her parents. She knew that was never going to happen. It was probably her idea to lie to her parents.

Yep, and now she wants to cash in. Pathetic. I bet she settles for an undisclosed sum.

I imagine she is hoping that it is settled out of court. I imagine neither side wants this to go to court. It will be a way bigger freak show than the Johnny Depp lawsuit.

2 Kings 2:23-24
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Jimmy Page had at least one underage GF back in the 70's, so did a bunch of other rock musicians.

Yep...and they were big money makers so nothing happened to them.

I guess we should all be proud to have our underaged daughters gangbanged by wealthy rockstars?
I would be damned ashamed if I was such a schitty parent that any man had access to my minor daughter.

Give us a break.
There is no fugging break needed. No man, I repeat NO Man had access to my daughters before they were 18 years old. Or my son for that matter.

The girls had dates with a few BOYS, their own age. But they were both virgins on their 18'th birthday.

Yes I know, because when they did the deed, they bragged loudly to their Momma it had happened. And Momma told me.

Such is the nature of a healthy parental relationship.
Exactly. Being a full participant in your childs life should be every parents number one goal. My daughter would never be left alone with an adult male, nor is she allowed to be out with men. When she becomes an adult, she can make her own decisions. For now, that decision is mine and my wifes. Alot of chitty parents out there that allow their children to run the roost. It shows in the younger generations

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Singer Steven Tyler is accused of sexual assault in 1973. His accuser was 16 then and is 65 now. She has all kinds of accusations against him and who knows what all he did, but come on, 50 years ago?
ASSAULT
50 years is a bit ridiculous to me, but if hes guilty, so be it. I alos think that if a woman accuses a man of rape or whatever, if she is found to have been lying, her ass needs locked up for years!

IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Singer Steven Tyler is accused of sexual assault in 1973. His accuser was 16 then and is 65 now. She has all kinds of accusations against him and who knows what all he did, but come on, 50 years ago?
ASSAULT
50 years is a bit ridiculous to me, but if hes guilty, so be it. I alos think that if a woman accuses a man of rape or whatever, if she is found to have been lying, her ass needs locked up for years!

She should have to file a criminal complaint before anything happens in civil court on these. If she was assaulted, so be it. Throw him in the pen.

Camp is where you make it.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
ASSAULT

I agree somewhat. Abuse of a minor is terrible but that minor knows it was wrong from the get go as well as the perp. Shouldn’t take 50 years to come forth with it.
Some sort of tort reform is needed and would go a long way to helping this country.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
From what I've read elsewhere, he was the one to bring all this up in his a recent biography of his but didn't name her exactly. That's what got this ball rolling again...If he'd have just left it be and shutup about it. But him and his big mouth...no pun intended.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I believe each State has differing laws regarding statutes of limitation. Not sure which State would have jurisdiction.

Regarding rape charges in general there are many old rape kits that can now be tested with current dna technology. This is the best reason not to impose a statute of limitation regarding rape.

Regarding statutory rape that occurred 50 years ago it would seem moot for the victim to now object. Not filing a complaint in a timely manner should be grounds for dismissal.

God Bless America
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
To the OP's question, yes. Ridiculous that something that happened 50 years ago and never reported is an issue now.

IC B3

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
It doesn't matter what anybody thinks about this, no politician would touch this with a 10 foot pole.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by smokepole
No one can accurately recall details from that long ago.
You may be surprised what level of details some people can recall about shocking events. I've had a public safety career for almost 22 years. I've had about a dozen or so incidents involving very small children that I can take you to each house it happened at and tell you all kinds of details about the incident, even 20+ years later.

NRA Benefactor Member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who the fùck cares?

A victimized kid is a victimized kid.

Also....overbearing parents aren't doing their kids any favors.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
If sexual assault gets a pass....why not murder too?

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Osky

I agree somewhat. Abuse of a minor is terrible but that minor knows it was wrong from the get go as well as the perp. Shouldn’t take 50 years to come forth with it.
Some sort of tort reform is needed and would go a long way to helping this country.

Osky

There’s a reason why minors are held to a different legal standard of accountability. 16yo girl. 25yo international rock star.

Surely her parents were crap too. Pressured to get a late term abortion by a guy who was her only means of support, didn’t even have a driver’s license, no education.

Life long Catholic, Pro Life activist I presume married to the same guy.

IIRC she’s doing this now because of a recent change in the law making it possible. More power to her, let it play out in court.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Times change. That's the issue with this. What was socially acceptable 50 years ago, is no longer the same. Should my grandparents have been banished for racist remarks and actions? Should we prosecute people who bought firearms 50 years ago without a background check?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mountain10mm
Times change. That's the issue with this. What was socially acceptable 50 years ago, is no longer the same. Should my grandparents have been banished for racist remarks and actions? Should we prosecute people who bought firearms 50 years ago without a background check?

JFC

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Were racist remarks or buying a gun without a background check criminal offenses 50 years ago?

I'm pretty sure rape and sexual assault were.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
IIRC she’s doing this now because of a recent change in the law making it possible. More power to her, let it play out in court.

Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Were racist remarks or buying a gun without a background check criminal offenses 50 years ago?

I'm pretty sure rape and sexual assault were.

I don't know if what happened 50 years ago was legal or not. I'm certain rape wasn't; assault now means slapping an ass, even touching hair. You can't have a female in your office alone, need a witness even when having a confidential work conversation.

How come you don't hear about stories like this with average folks? Did this women want to get it on with a rock star and then have remorse when he didn't call her the next day? This case is about MONEY. It's not about right or wrong.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
When one of flaves paramours regrets bumping uglies with him 20 years from now and decides she wants to cook his rabbit, remember this thread.

Carpe' Scrotum
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (12344mag, 1234, 160user, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 55 invisible), 2,194 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,557
Posts18,531,558
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.