Home

Tulsi's views on guns and the 2nd ammendment starts at about minute 7:00.
Had the Democrats not shìt her out like a brick of Spam....she wouldn't have " changed" a bit.

Oh, and plus....Liberal talk shows don't pay well.....
"..so when I looked at what I felt were common sense gun policies..."

Feeling, not thinking. But now she's read the Constitution....
Jew Rubin wouldn't be in on the scam would he?
Not a satisfactory response. Many libs say they support the 2nd and then vote to cripple it. Nowhere did she say I would vote against any gun control bill.
She is a private citizen work for a major liberal network.

How she would vote is irrelevant, he opinion is also irrelevant unless you factor in Ratings and her Brain Dead followers.
I dont trust her at all!
She needs to do a Tulsi, guns and bikini calendar to prove she's serious.

Anybody else vote yes?
She needs to walk the walk for a couple years before I start changing my mind about her!

Is she being sincere or is she being a politician that is flowing the way that generates more votes?
she knows she won't be successful as the alternative to a democrat if she isn't pro 2A
Originally Posted by steve4102

How she would vote is irrelevant, he opinion is also irrelevant unless you factor in Ratings and her Brain Dead followers.

This.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
DO NOT TRUST.
that ass tho
Another Tulsi thread.....
As soon as “common sense gun control” came out of her mouth, she lost me.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
. With Conrad first up to the trough. Some things never change.
Tulsi Gabbards view on the 2nd. LOL! It must suck to be a cuck.
never once has someone mentioned "common sense politician control" ?

something along the lines of all elected official must support the constitution as it is written without deviation of its most common meaning, without first registering as a fugking communist and paying a $200 tax fee. and getting a red star tattooed on their upper arm.

failure to do so will result in a jail sentence of no less than 10 years and a fine no less than 10,000 dollars per occurrence.
Originally Posted by UncleAlps

Anybody else vote yes?

Hell yes! She is hot as a $2 pistol
Until I see her concealed carry license from Hawaii, NO.

http://www.hawaiifreepress.com/Articles-Main/ID/36505/Chief-Logan-Signs-First-Concealed-Carry-Permit

December 28, 2022

This is a historic day when the right of the people to keep and bear arms is finally acknowledged in Honolulu. Chief Logan has signed the first CCW permit, the first permit issued in modern history for Honolulu. We are pleased to see Honolulu following Kauai, Maui, and Hawaii counties in issuing permits.

We have come a long way in the 2A movement in Hawaii and the Nation. It has been a long road for this day to arrive. Thanks to the people who helped make this happen with court cases DC v Heller, McDonald v Chicago, NYSRPA v Bruen, Young v Hawaii, Livingston v Ballard, the 2A organizations, and the people who continued to fight to reclaim our rights.

The fight continues. Gun control advocates are attempting to pass sensitive places carry bans and restrictive CCW legislation await in the counties and the State legislature. Challenges in the courts will continue to combat these restrictions in GOA v Hochul on New York's CCW restrictions along with upcoming lawsuits in Hawaii.
Why does anyone here give two schits what a Talk Show host thinks, or how she would vote.
Why does anyone here give two schits what a Talk Show host thinks, or how she would vote.

Because she's got two tits and a slit??
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
. With Conrad first up to the trough. Some things never change.

Sometimes the stars just align.

We could always wait until the Gateway Sensationalist tells us how to think about her.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Had the Democrats not shìt her out like a brick of Spam....she wouldn't have " changed" a bit.

Oh, and plus....Liberal talk shows don't pay well.....
Besides that her ass has a place on my face anytime she wants to sit there.
Tulsi is a 9 on the Bud scale
So, no mention of when the nekkid workout video is being released?
Originally Posted by 12344mag
That ain't 2 bad.

At least she ain't a "I need a 12 pack and some tequila" level.
It’s probably a real good idea to make sure you don’t support anybody that hasn’t always been a pro gun Second Amendment advocate. That way you make sure that there are no more people joining the ranks of the pro gun Second Amendment because the only good ones have already felt that way and anybody else has got to be some sort of a malcontent, traitor, or communist that you don’t want promoting Second Amendment and gun rights.

Heaven knows the NRA and any other pro second amendment groups or individuals are already numbered in such masses that our rights are forever going to be protected without people being educated from the other side of the aisle because they’re beyond help being such communist, anti-gun activists that we really have nothing to worry about…
Oh please....you just like her boobs.....

You need to get away from the cows once in awhile, not everyone is sex starved...
Fugg her and her new views. If you were once dumb enough to think that way, your judgment is forever suspect, IMO.
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Fugg her and her new views. If you were once dumb enough to think that way, your judgment is forever suspect, IMO.

10-4!
Originally Posted by shrapnel

You need to get away from the cows once in awhile, not everyone is sex starved...

She didn't make VP by the skin of our teeth.

Had she done that....there would be no sudden monetary driven reversal.

Would you let Obama join your trap club if he said "oopsie"?
It’s probably a real good idea to make sure you don’t support anybody that hasn’t always been a pro gun Second Amendment advocate. That way you make sure that there are no more people joining the ranks of the pro gun Second Amendment because the only good ones have already felt that way and anybody else has got to be some sort of a malcontent, traitor, or communist that you don’t want promoting Second Amendment and gun rights.

Heaven knows the NRA and any other pro second amendment groups or individuals are already numbered in such masses that our rights are forever going to be protected without people being educated from the other side of the aisle because they’re beyond help being such communist, anti-gun activists that we really have nothing to worry about…

I did not see this coming.

Pretty spot on post, Kirk.
I once hated olives and yogurt.

I eat them all the time now.
Originally Posted by jwp475

Anybody else vote yes?

Sorry, but you need to take a closer look. She’s only “hot” compared to the average member of congress, not much of a benchmark.

I don’t believe for a second that’t she’s changed her mind. If she ever gets into a position of authority again, she’ll have another epiphany and return to her original anti-gun notions.

This is what they do: weasel weasel weasel, then weasel some more.
Originally Posted by Valsdad

But did you think others should be deprived of their yogurt and olives because you didn't like them?

BTW, posing such a parallel makes it seem that your view of the importance of the 2A is pretty trivial.
That ain't 2 bad.

You Sir misunderstand, that's not how many beers it would take to make her bangable, it's how many Clydesdales it would take to pull her off my face..........

+1, Cumb Dunt
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?
Anyone that stupid deserved to be rules by Dem/Comms

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

She was a traitor and my still be. Such things should not be forgotten.

Amen! There's a wire loose or they would NEVER have fallen for the gun control lie!
That ain't 2 bad.

You Sir misunderstand, that's not how many beers it would take to make her bangable, it's how many Clydesdales it would take to pull her off my face..........

That ain't no kind of reliability test.

She would probably be texting Bill Mahre about all the money she makes now on the "other side" and that he should "switch" too.

Look...if some broad wanted to ban Tab Cola and then "saw the light"....who cares?

Republicans are dog shìt because they are too trusting and want to "work together".

I guarantee that no one here would be pleading for us to give Rosie O'Donnell a "second chance" if she suddenly wanted to switch sides.
I’d hit it and twice on Sunday, but I wouldn’t vote for her.
Originally Posted by szihn
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

What "trust" have you seen a single poster give her.

She is claiming a change of mind.

Maybe or maybe not, time will tell.

That said if nobody can see the light after being shown the light we don't have much chance of turning things around.
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by jwp475

Anybody else vote yes?

Sorry, but you need to take a closer look. She’s only “hot” compared to the average member of congress, not much of a benchmark.

I don’t believe for a second that’t she’s changed her mind. If she ever gets into a position of authority again, she’ll have another epiphany and return to her original anti-gun notions.

This is what they do: weasel weasel weasel, then weasel some more.

^^^This^^^

At best, she’s just an average looking woman. And she’d return to her anti-2nd Amendment views in a heartbeat, if the DemoRat’s put her back in a position of power.
Originally Posted by MPat70
She needs to walk the walk for a couple years before I start changing my mind about her!

Is she being sincere or is she being a politician that is flowing the way that generates more votes?

What a stupid question!

She's being a sincere politician.
LIAR.

But did you think others should be deprived of their yogurt and olives because you didn't like them?

BTW, posing such a parallel makes it seem that your view of the importance of the 2A is pretty trivial.

You have no idea of my view of 2A. I seem to recall being taught the intent of it, and the rest of the Bill of Rights, long before such stuff stopped being taught in school. And even as a young person it chapped my ass to hear crap about "we're not going to take your hunting rifle" as it never was, and never will be, about hunting.

I actually joined and contributed to the NRA before I ever owned a firearm. Might have been before LaPierre as I recall, since I've been a member for a very long time. And I paid for that with my own money.

The point being made..................people change their minds over time.................with education.

Gabbard was raised in Hawai'i. The only culture she knew was HI culture. And until she started getting exposed on National Politics, she likely could have no other view than what her culture provided her.

Do I trust her completely. NO. Do I think she's had the proverbial "come to Jesus" type moment? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's had her friggen eyes opened and they see things she wasn't capable of understanding based on her previous experiences. She's had some new experiences.

Did you forget about this dude named Ronald?
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by jaguartx

This.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit that Klaus is the one pimping her out.

Yes...and people forget that the crash came under him and not Carter.

John, you lost me there.

I never addressed ANY other poster here but just made a comment about the original post.

John, you lost me there.

I never addressed ANY other poster here but just made a comment about the original post.

Sorry. Should have been more clear.

I was just saying most everyone here was not giving her any trust at this point.

Some are willing to let her earn it if she really has changed her view.

Time will tell, but if we think our side is in the right then we should expect some to see the light and come on over.
That ain't 2 bad.

That ain't no kind of reliability test.

She would probably be texting Bill Mahre about all the money she makes now on the "other side" and that he should "switch" too.

Look...if some broad wanted to ban Tab Cola and then "saw the light"....who cares?

Republicans are dog shìt because they are too trusting and want to "work together".

I guarantee that no one here would be pleading for us to give Rosie O'Donnell a "second chance" if she suddenly wanted to switch sides.

I didn't say I'd vote for her but she could sit on my forehead if she was feeling inclined, no way in hell is Rosie sitting on my face!!

Republicans are dog schit because they're democrats and crooked as fuqk, most anyways.
Reagan and Trump should have stayed Democrat
Originally Posted by slumlord
that ass tho
Would get finger blasted.

You mean, bang her if she goes hetero?

I don’t seem to remember the Ronald being around in 1978/79 when things went to shiit.
Never trust a chick who’s face is so pockmarked it looks like it’s been used for a patterning board

IME
https://www.hotactress.org/tulsi-gabbard-hot-young-sexy-leaked-bikini-pictures/

Most are not even her ASAICT
Abortion and gun control are the Two Holy Shibboleths of Democrats. How many others are publicly split like this, embracing one and rejecting the other??

Good idea to accept and encourage converts.

She could very well be awakening to the evil in her party. Sometimes it is hard for a decent person to understand evil. And even though I am still registered as Democrat I rank Joe, Hillary, and Barak as devils.

I would change over to Republican but they have their share of devils too. When I registered in 1972 all local elections in Louisiana were decided in the Democrat primary. There were almost zero Republicans. And the Louisiana Republican party can put up some really sorry candidates. Such as David Vitter and Senator Bill Cassidy who voted to impeach Trump.
Fickle are the winds, of a political breeze

This nonsense will certainly bring old glory to her knees

The dems have played us for a fool

O but look at Biden, their President, they believe he is a shiny jewel
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Most are not even her ASAICT

The problem with the internet.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Never trust a chick who’s face is so pockmarked it looks like it’s been used for a patterning board

IME
You would find faces like that on 95% of women glommed up with airbrush make up.
Fuggers acting like a bunch of abused wives that always take the abuser back....cause he "changed".

Fuggin' white people, eh?
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I don’t seem to remember the Ronald being around in 1978/79 when things went to shiit.

Me neither, but then I lived through it rather than read about it.

We could always wait until the Gateway Sensationalist tells us how to think about her.

You could do that, don't forget a jumbo sized box of doughnuts to keep you company while you wait.
Originally Posted by slumlord
that ass tho

There is that….
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
never once has someone mentioned "common sense politician control" ?

something along the lines of all elected official must support the constitution as it is written without deviation of its most common meaning, without first registering as a fugking communist and paying a $200 tax fee. and getting a red star tattooed on their upper arm.

failure to do so will result in a jail sentence of no less than 10 years and a fine no less than 10,000 dollars per occurrence.

Well said, Sir.
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Me neither, but then I lived through it rather than read about it.
Same here and it wasn’t good times.

Good post.

Some people need to take a win when it presents itself.
I posted the link because I never thought I’d see Gabbard changing on her views of the 2nd Amendment.

In the last few months I’ve seen her quit the Demonrats, and progressively espouse more and more conservative points. It’s like she’s been converted like Saul who became Paul.

Is she to be believed 100%? Hell no. But we accept her words now, and judge her by her actions, just like we would anyone else. As someone else stated, Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and an union leader before he converted to Republican. Reagan was governor of California and arguably the best President in a Century.

People change, I truly hope she has. Trust, but verify.
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

She is claiming a change of mind.

Maybe or maybe not, time will tell.

That said if nobody can see the light after being shown the light we don't have much chance of turning things around.

Good post.

That said, I can’t believe I’m agreeing with John Burns. There’s a first for everything.

You have no idea of my view of 2A. I seem to recall being taught the intent of it, and the rest of the Bill of Rights, long before such stuff stopped being taught in school. And even as a young person it chapped my ass to hear crap about "we're not going to take your hunting rifle" as it never was, and never will be, about hunting.

I actually joined and contributed to the NRA before I ever owned a firearm. Might have been before LaPierre as I recall, since I've been a member for a very long time. And I paid for that with my own money.

The point being made..................people change their minds over time.................with education.

Gabbard was raised in Hawai'i. The only culture she knew was HI culture. And until she started getting exposed on National Politics, she likely could have no other view than what her culture provided her.

Do I trust her completely. NO. Do I think she's had the proverbial "come to Jesus" type moment? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's had her friggen eyes opened and they see things she wasn't capable of understanding based on her previous experiences. She's had some new experiences.

Good post.

Still watching hockey?
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

John, you lost me there.

Sorry. Should have been more clear.

I was just saying most everyone here was not giving her any trust at this point.

Some are willing to let her earn it if she really has changed her view.

Time will tell, but if we think our side is in the right then we should expect some to see the light and come on over.

WTH is in you today Burns?

Good post.

Anybody else vote yes?

I'm in, I vote yes.
Originally Posted by AB2506

Good post.

Still watching hockey?

Last night, tonight's game is set to record, and every other Sharks game I can get. Plus the added games I pick up when I decide to. I enjoyed the Winter Classic some.

If I wasn't so nice to my wife and didn't let her have the TV until her bedtime while recording my games, I'd be even more addicted to it than I am now.
I'll trust her in about 6 or 7 years if she stays true to her claims.....until then, she's suspect.
Horsechitt.

She's just trying to stay relevant and get a check.

She'd vote to ban guns if given the chance.
She’s not wearing an eyepatch so giving her some room to grow
Originally Posted by ribka
She’s not wearing an eyepatch so giving her some room to grow
Something like that ^^^^^
I welcome anyone who changes their mind over to my side of anything. But that doesn't have to include voting for them.
© 24hourcampfire