Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Yes...and people forget that the crash came under him and not Carter.

I don’t seem to remember the Ronald being around in 1978/79 when things went to shiit.

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Never trust a chick who’s face is so pockmarked it looks like it’s been used for a patterning board

IME

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Most are not even her ASAICT

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Abortion and gun control are the Two Holy Shibboleths of Democrats. How many others are publicly split like this, embracing one and rejecting the other??

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
It’s probably a real good idea to make sure you don’t support anybody that hasn’t always been a pro gun Second Amendment advocate. That way you make sure that there are no more people joining the ranks of the pro gun Second Amendment because the only good ones have already felt that way and anybody else has got to be some sort of a malcontent, traitor, or communist that you don’t want promoting Second Amendment and gun rights.

Heaven knows the NRA and any other pro second amendment groups or individuals are already numbered in such masses that our rights are forever going to be protected without people being educated from the other side of the aisle because they’re beyond help being such communist, anti-gun activists that we really have nothing to worry about…
Good idea to accept and encourage converts.

She could very well be awakening to the evil in her party. Sometimes it is hard for a decent person to understand evil. And even though I am still registered as Democrat I rank Joe, Hillary, and Barak as devils.

I would change over to Republican but they have their share of devils too. When I registered in 1972 all local elections in Louisiana were decided in the Democrat primary. There were almost zero Republicans. And the Louisiana Republican party can put up some really sorry candidates. Such as David Vitter and Senator Bill Cassidy who voted to impeach Trump.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Fickle are the winds, of a political breeze

This nonsense will certainly bring old glory to her knees

The dems have played us for a fool

O but look at Biden, their President, they believe he is a shiny jewel

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Most are not even her ASAICT

The problem with the internet.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Never trust a chick who’s face is so pockmarked it looks like it’s been used for a patterning board

IME
You would find faces like that on 95% of women glommed up with airbrush make up.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Fuggers acting like a bunch of abused wives that always take the abuser back....cause he "changed".

I am MAGA.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by szihn
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?
Anyone that stupid deserved to be rules by Dem/Comms

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

She was a traitor and my still be. Such things should not be forgotten.

Did you forget about this dude named Ronald?

Fuggin' white people, eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Nestucca

I don’t seem to remember the Ronald being around in 1978/79 when things went to shiit.

Me neither, but then I lived through it rather than read about it.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by steve4102
Why does anyone here give two schits what a Talk Show host thinks, or how she would vote.

We could always wait until the Gateway Sensationalist tells us how to think about her.

You could do that, don't forget a jumbo sized box of doughnuts to keep you company while you wait.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by slumlord
that ass tho

There is that….

Black Cows Matter!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by AKA_Spook
never once has someone mentioned "common sense politician control" ?

something along the lines of all elected official must support the constitution as it is written without deviation of its most common meaning, without first registering as a fugking communist and paying a $200 tax fee. and getting a red star tattooed on their upper arm.

failure to do so will result in a jail sentence of no less than 10 years and a fine no less than 10,000 dollars per occurrence.

Well said, Sir.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
N
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by Nestucca

Me neither, but then I lived through it rather than read about it.
Same here and it wasn’t good times.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
It’s probably a real good idea to make sure you don’t support anybody that hasn’t always been a pro gun Second Amendment advocate. That way you make sure that there are no more people joining the ranks of the pro gun Second Amendment because the only good ones have already felt that way and anybody else has got to be some sort of a malcontent, traitor, or communist that you don’t want promoting Second Amendment and gun rights.

Heaven knows the NRA and any other pro second amendment groups or individuals are already numbered in such masses that our rights are forever going to be protected without people being educated from the other side of the aisle because they’re beyond help being such communist, anti-gun activists that we really have nothing to worry about…

Good post.

Some people need to take a win when it presents itself.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
I posted the link because I never thought I’d see Gabbard changing on her views of the 2nd Amendment.

In the last few months I’ve seen her quit the Demonrats, and progressively espouse more and more conservative points. It’s like she’s been converted like Saul who became Paul.

Is she to be believed 100%? Hell no. But we accept her words now, and judge her by her actions, just like we would anyone else. As someone else stated, Ronald Reagan was a Democrat and an union leader before he converted to Republican. Reagan was governor of California and arguably the best President in a Century.

People change, I truly hope she has. Trust, but verify.

Last edited by AB2506; 01/10/23.
AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by szihn
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?
Anyone that stupid deserved to be rules by Dem/Comms

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

She was a traitor and my still be. Such things should not be forgotten.

What "trust" have you seen a single poster give her.

She is claiming a change of mind.

Maybe or maybe not, time will tell.

That said if nobody can see the light after being shown the light we don't have much chance of turning things around.

Good post.

That said, I can’t believe I’m agreeing with John Burns. There’s a first for everything.

AB2506 Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Fugg her and her new views. If you were once dumb enough to think that way, your judgment is forever suspect, IMO.
I once hated olives and yogurt.

I eat them all the time now.
But did you think others should be deprived of their yogurt and olives because you didn't like them?

BTW, posing such a parallel makes it seem that your view of the importance of the 2A is pretty trivial.

You have no idea of my view of 2A. I seem to recall being taught the intent of it, and the rest of the Bill of Rights, long before such stuff stopped being taught in school. And even as a young person it chapped my ass to hear crap about "we're not going to take your hunting rifle" as it never was, and never will be, about hunting.

I actually joined and contributed to the NRA before I ever owned a firearm. Might have been before LaPierre as I recall, since I've been a member for a very long time. And I paid for that with my own money.

The point being made..................people change their minds over time.................with education.

Gabbard was raised in Hawai'i. The only culture she knew was HI culture. And until she started getting exposed on National Politics, she likely could have no other view than what her culture provided her.

Do I trust her completely. NO. Do I think she's had the proverbial "come to Jesus" type moment? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's had her friggen eyes opened and they see things she wasn't capable of understanding based on her previous experiences. She's had some new experiences.

Good post.

Still watching hockey?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

504 members (1minute, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 12344mag, 222ND, 49 invisible), 1,730 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,053
Posts18,521,302
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.