Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?
Anyone that stupid deserved to be rules by Dem/Comms

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

She was a traitor and my still be. Such things should not be forgotten.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Fugg her and her new views. If you were once dumb enough to think that way, your judgment is forever suspect, IMO.

Amen! There's a wire loose or they would NEVER have fallen for the gun control lie!

LOL
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Tulsi is a 9 on the Bud scale
That ain't 2 bad.

At least she ain't a "I need a 12 pack and some tequila" level.

You Sir misunderstand, that's not how many beers it would take to make her bangable, it's how many Clydesdales it would take to pull her off my face..........

That ain't no kind of reliability test.

She would probably be texting Bill Mahre about all the money she makes now on the "other side" and that he should "switch" too.

Look...if some broad wanted to ban Tab Cola and then "saw the light"....who cares?

Republicans are dog shìt because they are too trusting and want to "work together".

I guarantee that no one here would be pleading for us to give Rosie O'Donnell a "second chance" if she suddenly wanted to switch sides.

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
I’d hit it and twice on Sunday, but I wouldn’t vote for her.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by szihn
You don't get to be a rabid democrat, change your mind and then expect anyone with an IQ higher then 40 to trust you.

Supporting baby murder, criminalizing of individual liberties, open praise of other exceedingly evil people and a desire to disarm those you mean to enslave, then just say you changed your mine and then just expect your former victims to support you?

She could actually be 100% sincere in her change of heart, but anyone with a brain is not going to take her at her word-- being that Dem/Comms (like she was and may still be) lie for a living.

A 25 year long track record of being RABIDLY outspoken against her former evil partners would be a good start, and in 25 years maybe she could gain back ABOUT 25%of the trust she wants from the people now. But if she is picture perfect for 25 years I still could not blame any American that would refuse to trust her--- even then.

What "trust" have you seen a single poster give her.

She is claiming a change of mind.

Maybe or maybe not, time will tell.

That said if nobody can see the light after being shown the light we don't have much chance of turning things around.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by UncleAlps
She needs to do a Tulsi, guns and bikini calendar to prove she's serious.

Anybody else vote yes?

Hell yes! She is hot as a $2 pistol

Sorry, but you need to take a closer look. She’s only “hot” compared to the average member of congress, not much of a benchmark.

I don’t believe for a second that’t she’s changed her mind. If she ever gets into a position of authority again, she’ll have another epiphany and return to her original anti-gun notions.

This is what they do: weasel weasel weasel, then weasel some more.

^^^This^^^

At best, she’s just an average looking woman. And she’d return to her anti-2nd Amendment views in a heartbeat, if the DemoRat’s put her back in a position of power.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MPat70
She needs to walk the walk for a couple years before I start changing my mind about her!

Is she being sincere or is she being a politician that is flowing the way that generates more votes?

What a stupid question!

She's being a sincere politician.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
LIAR.

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.”

Patrick Henry
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fugg her and her new views. If you were once dumb enough to think that way, your judgment is forever suspect, IMO.
I once hated olives and yogurt.

I eat them all the time now.
But did you think others should be deprived of their yogurt and olives because you didn't like them?

BTW, posing such a parallel makes it seem that your view of the importance of the 2A is pretty trivial.

You have no idea of my view of 2A. I seem to recall being taught the intent of it, and the rest of the Bill of Rights, long before such stuff stopped being taught in school. And even as a young person it chapped my ass to hear crap about "we're not going to take your hunting rifle" as it never was, and never will be, about hunting.

I actually joined and contributed to the NRA before I ever owned a firearm. Might have been before LaPierre as I recall, since I've been a member for a very long time. And I paid for that with my own money.

The point being made..................people change their minds over time.................with education.

Gabbard was raised in Hawai'i. The only culture she knew was HI culture. And until she started getting exposed on National Politics, she likely could have no other view than what her culture provided her.

Do I trust her completely. NO. Do I think she's had the proverbial "come to Jesus" type moment? I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure she's had her friggen eyes opened and they see things she wasn't capable of understanding based on her previous experiences. She's had some new experiences.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Did you forget about this dude named Ronald?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

John Burns

I have all the sources.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by steve4102
She is a private citizen work for a major liberal network.

How she would vote is irrelevant, he opinion is also irrelevant unless you factor in Ratings and her Brain Dead followers.

This.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Wouldn't surprise me one bit that Klaus is the one pimping her out.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

Did you forget about this dude named Ronald?

Yes...and people forget that the crash came under him and not Carter.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

John, you lost me there.

I never addressed ANY other poster here but just made a comment about the original post.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

John, you lost me there.

I never addressed ANY other poster here but just made a comment about the original post.

Sorry. Should have been more clear.

I was just saying most everyone here was not giving her any trust at this point.

Some are willing to let her earn it if she really has changed her view.

Time will tell, but if we think our side is in the right then we should expect some to see the light and come on over.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Tulsi is a 9 on the Bud scale
That ain't 2 bad.

At least she ain't a "I need a 12 pack and some tequila" level.

You Sir misunderstand, that's not how many beers it would take to make her bangable, it's how many Clydesdales it would take to pull her off my face..........

That ain't no kind of reliability test.

She would probably be texting Bill Mahre about all the money she makes now on the "other side" and that he should "switch" too.

Look...if some broad wanted to ban Tab Cola and then "saw the light"....who cares?

Republicans are dog shìt because they are too trusting and want to "work together".

I guarantee that no one here would be pleading for us to give Rosie O'Donnell a "second chance" if she suddenly wanted to switch sides.

I didn't say I'd vote for her but she could sit on my forehead if she was feeling inclined, no way in hell is Rosie sitting on my face!!

Republicans are dog schit because they're democrats and crooked as fuqk, most anyways.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Reagan and Trump should have stayed Democrat

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by slumlord
that ass tho
Would get finger blasted.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You mean, bang her if she goes hetero?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

138 members (300_savage, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 264mag, 406_SBC, 17CalFan, 19 invisible), 2,802 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,778
Posts18,536,004
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.