Home
Posted By: justin10mm Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Hopefully they all made it back home to their families safe.

Posted By: Clarkm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
When talking to police, use the "these aren't the droids your looking for." technique.
Posted By: Panthera Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Looks like a bunch of [bleep] met on the side of a road
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
They told him to leave. Cops don't like other cars pulling in behind a traffic stop, there have been occasions when bystanders have joined in to assault. or to shoot police.
He should have just left. He and his son both have cell phones, rest assured.

He had an attitude and gave the cops a bunch of crap.
Finally, he left and the cops became the a**holes.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Shiny badges grant special/extra rights....
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Thank God, the brave men in blue got to go home safely to their families.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
They told him to leave. He left. That made him a criminal. Someone needed a Midol.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
More badged Dipshizts.
Hope the Dad sues their azzes off.
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
That guy was legally allowed to be there and doesn't have to comply with unlawful orders. "Officer safety" isn't in the constitution and being a d!ck to them is protected free speech.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
After Derek Michael Chauvin was convicted of murdering George Floyd for using trained police procedure of knee on the neck.....

we would be lucky if a cop would cross the street to help us.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
They told him to leave. Cops don't like other cars pulling in behind a traffic stop, there have been occasions when bystanders have joined in to assault. or to shoot police.
He should have just left. He and his son both have cell phones, rest assured.

He had an attitude and gave the cops a bunch of crap.
Finally, he left and the cops became the a**holes.

How does that boot leather taste?
Posted By: Lslite Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
I'm 61 and have had one ticket in my life. Have had several encounters with police and with the exception of DPS officers and Texas Game Wardens, all the other cops were arrogant azzholes.
Posted By: The_Real_Hawkeye Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
He needs to be able to file suit against the cops individually, too.

First they tell him he has to go. He starts to drive away, then the black cop points his gun at him and tells him to stop.
Posted By: Gypsy_Wind Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
[quote=justin10mm
[/quote]

Lol. Some of these cops....🤦🏼‍♂️
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Interesting when our residents trot out "just comply" and when they don't. I have noticed a pattern.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Interesting when our residents trot out "just comply" and when they don't. I have noticed a pattern.

Please say its race related....

Espinoza sounds German.
Posted By: hillestadj Re: Fine Police Work - 04/27/23
De-escalation like you read about eh?
Posted By: antelope_sniper Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
He needs to be able to file suit against the cops individually, too.

First they tell him he has to go. He starts to drive away, then the black cop points his gun at him and tells him to stop.

In Colorado he can.

No qualified Immunity for Cops here.
Posted By: jorgeI Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
DICKS I hope he sues the f uck out of them
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Speaking of dicks...

How many of you have stopped a "dick" on the highway and had another "dick" pull up behind you?
Posted By: mark shubert Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Said he's filing a civil suit. I think Las Animas County is going to be out quite a sum of money.
Hard to go against a guy just sitting quietly on a public roadway.
Cops around Trinidad have had a "badazz" reputation for years.
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by Clarkm

That's badass. I'd like to know what that old Tele/steel combo is worth.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Speaking of dicks...

How many of you have stopped a "dick" on the highway and had another "dick" pull up behind you?

What is your assessment of the officers actions?
Seemed like a full video. No missing "before".
Posted By: szihn Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
More "Cops at work" here.

Remember the bosses never do ANYTHING.

Cops do it ALL!
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Speaking of dicks...

I think he shows good personal survival skills.

"Professional" survival skills...maybe not so much.
Speaking of dicks...

Fair enough, what action, if any, would you recommend if they were in your department? You're the Lt. in charge.
And it's on the news .
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
At the 4:52 mark. Cops: "leave, leave." He puts it in gear and starts rolling, cops: "stop, stop."
Posted By: BMT Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Thread after thread on the 'fire about "defunding the police" making the world more dangerous.

Then, when police respond to the increased danger (in this case, a third party "helping" the motorist), the 'fire throws the police under the bus.

You don't get both.

Is dangerous for police and citizens now.

Respect the officer's need for safety, and politely respect the needs of the constitution.

A little wisdom goes a lot farther than the third party trying to prove he has a bigger dick than the officer.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by BMT
Thread after thread on the 'fire about "defunding the police" making the world more dangerous.

Then, when police respond to the increased danger (in this case, a third party "helping" the motorist), the 'fire throws the police under the bus.

You don't get both.

Respect the officer's need for safety, and politely respect the needs of the constitution.

A little wisdom goes a lot farther than the third party trying to prove he has a bigger dick than the officer.

In your world a father waiting for his son, perfectly legally and peacefully, somehow poses a danger to cops? I guess you'd say them roughing him up after already in handcuffs was for officer safety as well?

Cops wouldn't have to feel threatened by average law abiding citizens if they didn't earn the hate they receive.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by szihn

Cops do it ALL!

No matter how bad things get - the whole country can become NYC - nobody is ever going to get off the couch.
Boomers [i'm one] say NO THANKS tooo materialistic to chance losing the cushy lifestyle, chipsNdips >>>>>>>>>
Posted By: Clarkm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by Clarkm

That's badass. I'd like to know what that old Tele/steel combo is worth.

In 1985, Brown created a new type of double-neck guitar, with some assistance from Michael Stevens. Brown called the instrument his "guit-steel". When performing, Brown plays the guitar by standing behind it, while it rests on a small music stand.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
If only that worthless dump biatch deputy from LA S.O. would have showed up....the one that blasted an unarmed homeless man that all the 24hr retards said was justified lol

But now, cawps are bad!...no female cawps I guess...
See may answers in you text, in UPPER CASE.

Originally Posted by justin10mm
Originally Posted by BMT

You don't get both.

In your world a father waiting for his son, perfectly legally and peacefully, somehow poses a danger to cops?

"OBSERVERS" OF ARRESTS HAVE NOT PROVEN SAFE FOR LEOs. ITS A PROBLEM. ITS EASY ENOUGH TO BE RESPECTFUL OF THE OFFICER'S SAFETY AND

I guess you'd say them roughing him up after already in handcuffs was for officer safety as well?

NOPE--I SAID THEY WERE TWO GUYS TRYING TO PROVE THEY HAD BIG DICKS.

Cops wouldn't have to feel threatened by average law abiding citizens if they didn't earn the hate they receive.

THE PERSPECTIVE THAT SOME OTHER COPS HAVE REMOVED THIS COP'S RIGHT TO PERSONAL SAFETY IS NOT WELL FOUNDED
Posted By: JoeBob Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
They protected and served the schit out of him. Those cops are some 90 IQ [bleep].
Originally Posted by JoeBob
They protected and served the schit out of him. Those cops are some 90 IQ [bleep].

I SEE A PAIR OF FOOLS. THE OBSERVER AND THE COP.
Originally Posted by BMT
Originally Posted by JoeBob

I SEE A PAIR OF FOOLS. THE OBSERVER AND THE COP.

You see incorrectly. That’s entirely on the cops.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
At the 4:52 mark. Cops: "leave, leave." He puts it in gear and starts rolling, cops: "stop, stop."

High on their assumed power.

Whole thing was a crap show, they repeatedly contradicted themselves.

Lt. Defends them. As usually.

Ironic thing is, I don't believe he would have behaved that way.
From his posts,
I picture him walking up to Dad, finding out that he is the Dad,
explaing the situation and that "For everyone's safety and piece of mind,
I'm going to just BS with you here while they take care of things."

That would have ensured safety, and left the citizens with a decent image of LEOs.

I'm pretty laid back, and respect cops.
However, the arrogant attitude gets old real fast.
And I can see myself getting fairly passed off in a situation like that.

I hope they have pics of the bruises from that taser.
They would go well served between to showings of video for the jury.

That POS cop was simply trying to hurt him with it.
He wasn't zapping him, watch and see how often he jammed it into him.
Posted By: Edwin264 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
That guy was legally allowed to be there and doesn't have to comply with unlawful orders. "Officer safety" isn't in the constitution and being a d!ck to them is protected free speech.

This 100%
Speaking of dicks...

Fair enough, what action, if any, would you recommend if they were in your department? You're the Lt. in charge.
And it's on the news .

I will reiterate my question. What would you do if you stopped a potential bad guy over on the interstate and his backup pulled up behind you?
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

I will reiterate my question. What would you do if you stopped a potential bad guy over on the interstate and his backup pulled up behind you?

You've just demonstrated an excellent example of the core problem. Cops thinking and assuming every citizen they encounter is a potential bad guy. Them vs us mentality. It's like pinning on that badge paints a stripe of yellow down their back. Cowards with guns, fragile egos and a superiority complex.
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

You've just demonstrated an excellent example of the core problem. Cops thinking and assuming every citizen they encounter is a potential bad guy. Them vs us mentality. It's like pinning on that badge paints a stripe of yellow down their back. Cowards with guns, fragile egos and a superiority complex.

Cops thinking and assuming every citizen they encounter is a good guy don't survive very long
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

You’re retarded.

And you failed to answer the question.
Speaking of dicks...

I think he shows good personal survival sk

And it's on the news .

The first cop was a dick from the minute he made the stop. He wasn't worried about the "backup" at all, He went to his car after getting the license.
After he saw the second cop return to his vehicle, the first cop went to the "backup".
The second cop had 3 choices after confronting the "backup". He could verify the answer he got about father / son.
He could have stood quietly by the truck until the stop concluded. He could act like a complete maniac.
He chose poorly.
The cop initiating the stop should have concluded his business.
They both acted completely unprofessional, they lack the composure to be in law enforcement.

I'm not "anti-cop", actually the opposite, I have complemented our Sheriffs Office many times. (on here)
Those 2 hot head cops lack self control, never did I say all. This thread is about this particular video.

Or did I miss something?
Posted By: bsa1917hunter Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by jorgeI
DICKS I hope he sues the f uck out of them

Me too. Cops are not above the law, but they sure pretend to be.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
I do not know the law in Colorado for interference with an enforcement action/ hindering/ disobeying a lawful order from LE. So, I cannot comment on what they did there. It may have a good hook, maybe not. If that were my stop in my state. I would have just told dad what we were doing, and to stay in his vehicle. If dad interferes with the stop in any way like, exiting his vehicle and approaching us, he will be arrested for hindering. Then, print the coupon for following to close, watch daddy, issue coupon to son, conclude the stop, 10-8, code 17 x1. Fini
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

Cops thinking and assuming every citizen they encounter is a good guy don't survive very long

Completely understandable but when the cop realized what was going on he should have deescaleted the situation and moved on.
I cannot agree or disagree. I was not there and do not know what their laws/policies are. I know enough to follow directions. That alone, would have deescalated the whole incident. Daddy would not have been hooked! Plain and simple.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
its a bad look for the cops , no doubt

I'd hate for them to lose their jobs, but they need something done to where they lose that attitude.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
There's virtually no blacks in that part of Colorado. They need to import some so that the police have some *real* work to do instead of just messing around with the residents.
Posted By: reivertom Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Keyboard commandos sure are brave.
Speaking of dicks...

Not me, but I've got enough social skills , knowledge of human behavior, over the top authority complex and work with LEOs on a daily basis to know DICK (or in this case three) when I see one. I wish there was a way to follow up on the final outcome, but weren't the charges dropped?
When the other semi-dick (the dad) told the LT that was his son, he should have just let him stay. After all, he had him covereed
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Speaking of dicks...

Help me understand what you mean when you use the word dick. At what time tick did each person become a dick, and why do you think that way.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
The cops have good reason not to want someone to pull up behind a traffic stop. The second guy might want to assault a cop. When they told him his presence was not welcome, he should have just driven on. He could have stopped a mile down the road, and hooked up with his son via Iphone.

The guy argued for several minutes. Then, with the cops saying "Leave, leave" he left. Then the cops became the a**holes.
Three guys looking for trouble, and they found trouble.
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
I gonna guess at least 1 or 2 of those cops are done. I’d hope so anyway.
The secret to getting people to follow orders when they may feel like they don’t have to or need to follow your orders is to make them seem like kind requests. A simple explanation of why he was concerned in a kind manner and a little casual conversation all in a conversational and non confrontational tone would have gone a long way there. And especially since the guy wasn’t doing anything illegal or inherently dangerous.

Amazing that they are hiring people as dumb as that.
"sir, I'm sorry, but you being there behind a police officer when he is conducting a traffic stop and especially in today's environment, could place an officer in a tactically dangerous situation. I can appreciate he's your son, so would you please at least move away from behind the officer, maybe down the road a bit and we'll let you know if there are any issues." Not to mention the fact the original stop was obviously a bullshit stop, probably under pressure to write a citation to increase revenue. And yes, I have several, local, county officers that work for me on base that have told me they are always under pressure to write citations for revenue purposes. GMAFB, the negro cop was upset because the meskin kid was following too closely?
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
A few years ago I was following my brother and his girlfriend back to Corpus from our lease on Lake Falcon over by Zapata. Laura got stopped by a DPS for going 85 in a 75, I pulled in about 10 yards behind them. The trooper got out and walked back to me, I kept my hands on the wheel and told him I had a pistol sitting on the console, he said thanks for letting him know and asked why I stopped, I told him that it was my brother he pulled over and I was just waiting for them to get done. He was cool with that and went and talked to my brother and Laura, and ended up giving them a warning. Everyone had a good attitude and things went smoothly, what surprised me was he was a young guy, usually the ones with attitude.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by jorgeI
"sir, I'm sorry, but you being there behind a police officer when he is conducting a traffic stop and especially in today's environment, could place an officer in a tactically dangerous situation. I can appreciate he's your son, so would you please at least move away from behind the officer, maybe down the road a bit and we'll let you know if there are any issues." Not to mention the fact the original stop was obviously a bullshit stop, probably under pressure to write a citation to increase revenue. And yes, I have several, local, county officers that work for me on base that have told me they are always under pressure to write citations for revenue purposes. GMAFB, the negro cop was upset because the meskin kid was following too closely?

I agree, the initial stop looked like a BS stop.
Posted By: Strop10 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
No wonder the TBL is out in support of Lt. Henry Trujillo since he has been giving them the behavior they desire for years.

https://www.koaa.com/news/covering-...h-criminal-history-tased-man-in-the-face
Posted By: Sako76 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

I would have called for back up if I felt threatened. This wasn't an interstate, extra officers were already there. What law did the father break by pulling over and waiting for his son?
Posted By: dassa Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by Sako76
Speaking of dicks...

And it's on the news .

I would have called for back up if I felt threatened. This wasn't an interstate, extra officers were already there. What law did the father break by pulling over and waiting for his son?
He was potentially the back up for a potential bad guy.
Posted By: Mad_Max Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
One of the big problems in our country today is so many people have both a lack of self-control and a lack of common sense. I won't get into all of the other issues discussed herein. However, why in the hell would you pull your vehicle in behind a police officer engaged in a traffic stop? Does nobody else here have a problem with this. Irrespective of all else going on, why would someone ever do that? That's just irresponsible, rude and, yes, aggressive, whether he intends it to be or not. Could all other things have been handled better? Absolutely, and by everybody involved. I'm not addressing all of those as they have been beat to death already. However, this behavior, in my opinion, is inexcusable. Pull over a 1/4 mile or so in front of your family member and just sit there and wait. Good frickin grief! I reiterate, I don't say that was an excuse for all that happened; but, it was certainly, in my mind, the catalyst for everything that happened subsequently.
Originally Posted by Mad_Max
One of the big problems in our country today is so many people have both a lack of self-control and a lack of common sense. I won't get into all of the other issues discussed herein. However, why in the hell would you pull your vehicle in behind a police officer engaged in a traffic stop? Does nobody else here have a problem with this. Irrespective of all else going on, why would someone ever do that? That's just irresponsible, rude and, yes, aggressive, whether he intends it to be or not. Could all other things have been handled better? Absolutely, and by everybody involved. I'm not addressing all of those as they have been beat to death already. However, this behavior, in my opinion, is inexcusable. Pull over a 1/4 mile or so in front of your family member and just sit there and wait. Good frickin grief! I reiterate, I don't say that was an excuse for all that happened; but, it was certainly, in my mind, the catalyst for everything that happened subsequently.

Lots of feelings over facts in this thread.
Posted By: BeardedGunsmith Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
It wasn't unlawful to do. Nothing more needs added to that fact alone. I worked as a mechanic for years, if I had a massive fear of being crushed to death by a car falling off a lift I wouldn't have gotten a job as a mechanic.
Posted By: Dude270 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Just watched the video. WOW. I hope those cops are out of work.

Militarization of police and authoritarian attitudes among them are going to make cops lose any support thy had left from folks.
Originally Posted by Dude270
Just watched the video. WOW. I hope those cops are out of work.

Militarization of police and authoritarian attitudes among them are going to make cops lose any support thy had left from folks.

Apparently not though based on the number of boot lickers around here.
Speaking of dicks...

Help me understand what you mean when you use the word dick. At what time tick did each person become a dick, and why do you think that way.

He's a cop, so by his definition everyone without a badge is a dick.
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Was that alleged cop bullied by everyone from preschool on up? I wonder if he takes Midol for his puzzy cramps?

Maybe Espinoza was familiar with Lt. Trujillo's unchecked and violent criminal behavior along with Las Animas SO/other parts of the system supporting that lawless behavior which caused him to fear for his son's life.

https://www.kktv.com/2023/04/28/colorado-lawyers-reveal-criminal-background-las-animas-sheriff/
Posted By: Featherweight6555 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
The cop doing the initial stop didn't seem to worried when jr. reach over into the glovebox for his "papers"....

He sure wanted to preach to him about how to drive though.

I'm not anti-cop but I am anti-asshwhole. Officer tazer definately qualified for that role. Along with the liar talking to the Lt.

County is getting ready to get out the checkbook.

ETA, just read the above link. Reads like two fine upstanding law officers, protecting and servin' and all.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555

As well they should. Insane reaction to a BS stop to begin with.
One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result.
Originally Posted by Featherweight6555
The cop doing the initial stop didn't seem to worried when jr. reach over into the glovebox for his "papers"....

He sure wanted to preach to him about how to drive though.

I'm not anti-cop but I am anti-asshwhole. Officer tazer definately qualified for that role. Along with the liar talking to the Lt.

ETA, just read the above link. Reads like two fine upstanding law officers, protecting and servin' and all.

More than 2 in the department, they undoubtedly behave in a similar manner in front of personnel from other departments, prosecutors/judges are aware of their behavior, etc....
Originally Posted by cs2blue
One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result.

Did the dad break any laws before they pointed guns at him and tried to detain him?

Or the cops could have left alone the person who was not breaking any law, and the cops wouldn't be suspended as part of an internal investigation, Sheriff wouldn't have called in an external agency to aid in the investigation, and the county wouldn't be getting sued.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Or the cops could have left alone the person who was not breaking any law, and the cops wouldn't be suspended as part of an internal investigation, Sheriff wouldn't have called in an external agency to aid in the investigation, and the county wouldn't be getting sued.

That's how I see it

Daniel Holtzclaw might be a free man if you had reached him early on with your "No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear."
Posted By: dassa Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Not trying to be offensive, but this is why police are losing respect and support in the country. Judging by the way they reacted to the dad, and the impression that this type of policing is becoming more common, there is no way I would knowingly leave my son alone with a cop, regardless of my son's age.

I don't think every cop is bad, or even a significant number are bad. But unfortunately the bad cops wear the same uniform as the good cops. So it would be irresponsible you let your guard down around any of them. And driving up the road and waiting isn't a good idea. As quickly as things can go bad, whatever happened to your son would be over before you knew it.

It sucks that things are going this way, but police are gonna have to learn to work with citizens on a more level playing field as far as respect goes. The idea that you can order me to stop doing something legal isn't gonna fly much longer.
Originally Posted by dassa
Not trying to be offensive, but this is why police are losing respect and support in the country. Judging by the way they reacted to the dad, and the impression that this type of policing is becoming more common, there is no way I would knowingly leave my son alone with a cop, regardless of my son's age.

I don't think every cop is bad, or even a significant number are bad. But unfortunately the bad cops wear the same uniform as the good cops. So it would be irresponsible you let your guard down around any of them. And driving up the road and waiting isn't a good idea. As quickly as things can go bad, whatever happened to your son would be over before you knew it.

It sucks that things are going this way, but police are gonna have to learn to work with citizens on a more level playing field as far as respect goes. The idea that you can order me to stop doing something legal isn't gonna fly much longer.

The only thing that is really new is video of this stuff happening.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/197820371/darrell-lee-cain
Posted By: norm99 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/28/23
Originally Posted by szihn

Cops do it ALL!

to me the first cop is being to forcefull what is wrong with just asking not demanding , the cops escalated it more than he did , cops got to arrogant
then when he went to move he was still wrong , cops were asz whole

so now that i have read the whole post i find that the LT AZZ has been that way for years , get him off the force ,,reminds me of Idaho i think when they killed the owner of the bull that got out.. seams to me most cops dont know how to kill animals, animals do not normally stand up so you can hit center mass, .. between the eyes , between eye and ear , in the ear towards the brain,, shoot lots of cattle for slaughter that way with a 22.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
"One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result."

You nailed it cs2blue. It was not a violation of the Bill of Rights for this man to drive a mile down the road, and meet up with his son 10 minutes later.
Some of y'all sound like Rachel Maddow.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
If you get up on a cops back when he's doing an investigation, you become part of of the investigation.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
If you get up on a cops back when he's doing an investigation, you become part of of the investigation.

When you pull over to wait for the cops to finish writing a ticket to your travel partner you become an assault victim.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
Mr Espinoza has a large payday coming. Lol, tased while he was handcuffed good Lord what a dumbass cop.
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23

That would no doubt have been the cops testimony in court.

Bodycam shows truth and facts.
Can't dispute that.
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
When a person pulls up behind a leo making a traffic stop, it creates reasonable suspension for that officer to believe that person may be a threat and react accordingly.

I did not comment on the officer's performance.
Posted By: Strop10 Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
When a person pulls up behind a leo making a traffic stop, it creates reasonable suspension for that officer to believe that person may be a threat and react accordingly.

I did not comment on the officer's performance.

What did the officers not want him to record? Were they wanting to turn their cameras off?

Originally Posted by simonkenton7
"One fact remains, there are no do overs in police work. Is what it is. If the dad would have done what he was told, when he was told, this incident would have been just a traffic violation. With a citation issued. The end. But no.... dad did not leave and wanted to argue. His son was an adult, and no parental presence was required or needed. So, again he did not follow directions and failed the roadside functional hearing comprehension test. Therefore, his immediate future was predetermined. If only he would have followed directions. No is not a dirty word, it is just a word people do not want to hear. No do overs in police work. The result is the result."

You nailed it cs2blue. It was not a violation of the Bill of Rights for this man to drive a mile down the road, and meet up with his son 10 minutes later.
Some of y'all sound like Rachel Maddow.

Looks like interfering with filming is a violation.

https://law.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/ca10/21-1247/21-1247-2022-07-11.html
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
This is why cops should be killed and the video played for the poor families at the memorial service.

Good job pigs indeed
Posted By: 700LH Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
Who was the dick first, who initiated then aggravated situation, the cop or dad?
The pig

Anyone here would leave their family member there and not wait for them?

Show me the fella that would and I’ll show you a coward.

Fugg cops
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
The pig

Anyone here would leave their family member there and not wait for them?

Show me the fella that would and I’ll show you a coward.

Fugg cops

Decent chance the Dad was aware of LE agencies in the area employing and supporting violent criminals.

Cops are lucky that most folk ain’t willing to step across that little blue line to protect their rights but that is luckily becoming less of a deterrent.

At the memorial services the families need to see these videos of the prick cops.

It ain’t no different than in warfare, the major difference in outcomes ain’t training, its the willingness to do what you have to do.

Case in point would be the punk Uvalde untrained teen school shooter out matching a billion trained law enforcement cowards that rather put hand sanitizer on than save children.

Cops ain’t good for chit except eating donuts and writing reports
Fuggin cops are puzzies for the most part with a chip on their shoulder.

Just like ragheads “A good one is a dead one”

Defund
Peace and freedom comes through bloodshed, don’t ever forget it !
Every cop cept Andy Griffith will be rotting in hell
Posted By: MadMooner Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
Originally Posted by Strop10

Maybe Espinoza was familiar with Lt. Trujillo's unchecked and violent criminal behavior along with Las Animas SO/other parts of the system supporting that lawless behavior which caused him to fear for his son's life.

https://www.kktv.com/2023/04/28/colorado-lawyers-reveal-criminal-background-las-animas-sheriff/

Damn. LACSD is gonna be spending a lot of the people’s money on this one.
Posted By: Jackson_Handy Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23

See ya there!
Peace and freedom comes through bloodshed, don’t ever forget it !

Well, get on with it, hero.

Ya know, there's some worth in this post. All cops should aspire to be like Andy Griffith when their contacts will allow. Unfortunately, not all of their contacts are like Otis.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23
Love the haters. Key board commandos from seal ten six. Please stop paying your taxes, do not call the police for anything ever. Handle your problems yourself. Since you have all the answers to the LE world problems go be a vigilante! Please go and right the wrongs of the world all by your self. Better yet, team up with the other haters and become a Robinhood type of gang. Fix all the social problems of the world. Put on clinic, show us how it is done. Why continue to deprive the world of your vast knowledge and wisdom. Save us all from ourselves. Or just become the police and make the sweeping internal changes that you deem proper and necessary for real effective police work. Those who know everything have the most to learn.
Love the haters. Key board commandos from seal ten six. Please stop paying your taxes, do not call the police for anything ever. Handle your problems yourself. Since you have all the answers to the LE world problems go be a vigilante! Please go and right the wrongs of the world all by your self. Better yet, team up with the other haters and become a Robinhood type of gang. Fix all the social problems of the world. Put on clinic, show us how it is done. Why continue to deprive the world of your vast knowledge and wisdom. Save us all from ourselves. Or just become the police and make the sweeping internal changes that you deem proper and necessary for real effective police work. Those who know everything have the most to learn.

About 99.9% of the haters don't have the nuts or the ability to do police work. In this case though, they are on the money about what a schidtty job these cops did. These cops used ZERO verbal deescalation techniques. The cop that engaged the father could have simply stepped back and covered the father. Nope, didn't do that. No deescalation, no disengagement. Rather, the officer served as an agitator.
Posted By: justin10mm Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23

The problem with not paying taxes is a government backed gang of men with guns will show up at your door and drag you to jail. Their paychecks must be protected.

The problem with not paying taxes is a government backed gang of men with guns will show up at your door and drag you to jail. Their paychecks must be protected.

You really ought to get into law enforcement to show them how to do it the right way. Why didn't or don't you?

You really ought to get into law enforcement to show them how to do it the right way. Why didn't or don't you?

Would you tell a 1930's German to join the SS so he can show them how to treat the jews nicer?

Would you tell a 1930's German to join the SS so he can show them how to treat the jews nicer?

Feel free to answer my question.

Your lack of the critical thinking skills necessary to understand my answer is not my problem.
Your lack of the critical thinking skills necessary to understand my answer is not my problem.

It's common for liberals to avoid simply answering a direct question by engaging in obfuscation and deflection, coward.

It's common for liberals to avoid simply answering a direct question by engaging in obfuscation and deflection, coward.

Projection and name calling. Oh yeah, you won this one.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: Fine Police Work - 04/29/23

Defensive much?

Some, hate cops in general. Always have.

Myself?
I hold them in very high regard, when warranted.
They do a tough job. Forgetting any abuse/conflict, they deal with sad, disgusting,
tragic things on a frequent basis.

That badge, gun, and uniform has a tremendous weight.
Society gives them a special status, which carries responsibilities.
I personally have very high expectations of those who are empowered.
That, is a compliment.
Unless you can't meet the expectations of the position you hold.

Except the system in that area is known to be harboring a violent criminal.

Considering the LE acts and details(the Lt. has a lengthy violent criminal history) that turn up in these videos, his response answered your question.
Projection and name calling.

That is just adorable.

Cowards with guns, fragile egos and a superiority complex.

... gang of men with guns... Their paychecks must be protected.
Projection and name calling.

That is just adorable.

Cowards with guns, fragile egos and a superiority complex.

... gang of men with guns... Their paychecks must be protected.

Someone seems to be triggered.
© 24hourcampfire