Home
Posted By: Morewood Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Check out this phony marionette reading from a script. His canned "speech" starts at 25:00
Posted By: Seafire Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

As we fight among ourselves, the left hangs together like ants...

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

We need a supporting game plan, or we become the DNCCs greatest asset.
I’ve always been a trump guy. Reading from a script or not if those are DeSantis policies what’s wrong with them. He may not be your guy but he is not a clown. If trump would have learned to keep his mouth shut he’d still be our President.

There are way to many democrats to bash with out bashing conservatives.

One thing dems do good, they may bear on each other a little but they never sell a candidate down the river, they may need to vote for them, go figer.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
I’ve always been a trump guy. Reading from a script or not if those are DeSantis policies what’s wrong with them. He may not be your guy but he is not a clown. If trump would have learned to keep his mouth shut he’d still be our President.
Nonsense.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
One thing dems do good, they may bear on each other a little but they never sell a candidate down the river, they may need to vote for them, go figer.

I predict the DNC funds the next Obama to run instead of Biden. Not even the DNC wants him to run again.

You read it here first.
Posted By: milespatton Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23

Problem is, that there are way too many Republicans (RINO's) that are not conservative and are very much akin to our Democrat brethern in their ideas. miles
Posted By: dassa Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by Seafire
as WE ARGUE ABOUT this Republican vs that Republican, the real winners are the democRATic Party.

Personally I think the Republicans greatest strength is Trump as next president and DeSantis as vice president.
Followed by two terms of DeSantis... I'll probably be gone by then, but I don't want to live the rest of my years watching our nation getting destroyed by the Communist DemocRAT Party.

Trump and desantis can't run together, or at least they can't win Florida together.
Posted By: viking Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23

If’n he kept his mouth shut, eyes wouldn’t have been opened. And closet commie trolls on here…
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
DeSantis has been an awfully good governor for Florida. Personally I would prefer him to stay governor and finish this term, then run for President.
Only-trumpers throwing another tantrum........
Posted By: UltraMAGA Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
you would think that with all this political speak about this or that candidate, that elections actually still mattered?

once that sinks in , its pretty easy to see what is in fact happening before our very eyes.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
What about Trump with Kari Lake as Vice?
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
DeSantis should not be running as the alternative to Trump, but rather as the alternative to Biden.

GringoCasador--- Nonsense indeed
Posted By: Oldelkhunter Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by rainshot

Yeah that would go over big.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by rainshot

Kari Lake is hated by the Republican Establishment just like Trump.

The Republican Party would rather have Democrats in office than "The wrong kind of Republican" (Mitch McConnell).

Both Lake and Trump lost due to the Republican Establishment teaming up with Democrats in order to steal their elections.

Although Lake would make a Great VP then later a Great President, she, like Trump, cannot win. Although teaming up with Trump may be fun to watch and inspirational to say the least, without Establishment support a Trump/Lake ticket is a stolen ticket.
Posted By: 280shooter Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23

It's always sad when someone regurgitates the leftist media talking points even when the numbers don't bear that out.
Posted By: Hastings Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by smokepole

I predict the DNC funds the next Obama to run instead of Biden. Not even the DNC wants him to run again.

You read it here first.
If she/it runs she/it will be installed as president. Who is there to prevent it?
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by smokepole

You read it here first.
If she/it runs she/it will be installed as president. Who is there to prevent it?

The Democrat candidate will be installed no mater who or what it is. As you say, there isn't nothing in place to prevent it.
DeSantis 106 – The Thoughts of Others

One of the key aspects to noticing a controlled candidate is the speech, cadence and distinct linguistics used during prepared remarks.

When a candidate is authentic in delivery of advocacy points, their speech is a natural flow of thoughts and ideas they create in verbal delivery. However, when a politician is delivering a speech constructed for them, using the thoughts of others, you will notice a cadence constructed around a series of soundbites that are strung together.

Ron DeSantis kicked-off his official Iowa campaign today literally reading prepared remarks that did not come from his own thought processes. When delivering a speech from the thoughts of others, there is an emphasis on the reading of it; in the example we highlight today with DeSantis the reading is extreme. You can see below.

This is not to say that speech writers are not useful, they are. Almost all politicians use speech writers to assist them in putting their thoughts into words to assist communication. The key is to use the candidates’ thoughts. However, when the thoughts themselves are not from the candidate, there is a very different outcome in delivery.

This is what becomes very visible with Ron DeSantis.

More here.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/05/30/desantis-106-the-thoughts-of-others/
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23

^^^THAT!^^^

As pointed out before, DeSantis and Trump both live in FL, they cannot run as President and Vice President without giving up FL electoral votes.

It is too late for them to change their residence.

This ticket is Dead in the Water.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Does it really matter who the Republican candidate is? The majority of conservatives are going to vote a Republican ticket. Then bitch and moan about the outcome, and hope we can vote our way out of this mess in 2028. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is pretty asinine, but that's all the hope we have.
Like I said above, I’m a Trump guy. I’ll vote Trump. I stand by the fact if he’d choose his words more carefully and cut back on making a point on Twitter. Yeah you can say he brought a lot truth out which he did, but it hurt more than it helped. If your wife is gaining weight and needs to go on a diet, telling her straight up her ass is fat and needs to go on a diet may not be work out well.

DeSantis has done good job in Florida from what I see. He may not be your guy or my guy, but he is solid. I’d guess his ratings will continue to improve over time.
Posted By: Seafire Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Like I said above, I’m a Trump guy. I’ll vote Trump. I stand by the fact if he’d choose his words more carefully and cut back on making a point on Twitter. Yeah you can say he brought a lot truth out which he did, but it hurt more than it helped. If your wife is gaining weight and needs to go on a diet, telling her straight up her ass is fat and needs to go on a diet may not be work out well.

DeSantis has done good job in Florida from what I see. He may not be your guy or my guy, but he is solid. I’d guess his ratings will continue to improve over time.

Trump is a New Yorker. As much as I like Trump, how many times in your life have you seen a New Yorker, who keeps their mouth shut and watches what they say. If you have, you certainly run in different circles than I ever did.
Posted By: Raeford Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
There's worse options than DeSantis, much worse.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Within the Republican offerings, or outside the current field?
Originally Posted by steve4102

Yes and or yes.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by Morewood
Check out this phony marionette reading from a script. His canned "speech"

They all read from a script. If Slow Joe didn't read from a script that his writers prepared for him he couldn't put three words together. He would be lost as a bastard on fathers day.
Nobody is better than Trump when it comes to going off script and shooting from the hip.

Yes and or yes.

the guy that won't have a chance and has the best delivery is Vivek. Haley,Scott are just different versions of Miss Lindsey. SC can put out some goofball politicians.

Yes and or yes.
Is there a measurable difference between Haley and DeSantis?

How bout DeSantis vs Asa?

Yes and or yes.

If one is to judge Trump on his executive record shouldn't DeSantis be given the same?

Yes and or yes.

If one is to judge Trump on his executive record shouldn't DeSantis be given the same?
To a point, but many many other very important factors should be considered.

#1, who and what is funding the candidate and who or what will be pulling his/her puppet string once in the WH.

DeSantis is funded by big Money neocons and Globalists, as is Haley.

Bush was a good Governor of TX and look he he became once he was in the WH.

Yes and or yes.

If you don't think there is a difference between all the other bottom feeders and Desantis then there is no hope for you. I think Vivek is not a bottom dweller but he has zero chance of getting in, I like him as well.
Posted By: hicountry Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
The Republicans can run bonzo the chiiimp, and I'd still pull the red lever.

Democrats are systematically destroying this country. If you pull the blue lever, then you get what you earned...
Democrats are lockstep in their attacks on DeSantis. They know he can beat their candidate, meanwhile here we are bashing republicans instead of democrats.

First presidential campaign where a candidate will not take the debate stage. WTF
You mean everyone else doesn't have a speech to read?
Posted By: Morewood Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
[Linked Image from westernrifleshooters.us]
Grass Roots baby, Grass Roots, we need to start at the local level and elect Grass Roots politicians that put America first. No more career politicians born and raised into the system, groomed by Ivy League institutions, has been the battle cry here on The Fire for years.

Yet here we are now, singing the praises of Ron DeSantis a candidate that represents everything The Fire has been bitching about for years.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Grass Roots baby, Grass Roots, we need to start at the local level and elect Grass Roots politicians that put America first. No more career politicians born and raised into the system, groomed by Ivy League institutions, has been the battle cry here on The Fire for years.

What's wrong with Ivy League institutions? You've got to be smart to get into one. You weren't smart enough to get into one?

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

And BTW Donald Trump is a graduate of an Ivy League Institution.
Posted By: dassa Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

What's wrong with Ivy League institutions? You've got to be smart to get into one. You weren't smart enough to get into one?

Explain how Obama got into Columbia?
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Explain how Obama got into Columbia?

Now that sarcasm I got, good one.

Yet here we are now, singing the praises of Ron DeSantis a candidate that represents everything The Fire has been bitching about for years.

You seem to want to make Yuge generalizations of everything Steve.

I'm pretty certain that you know I am and always have been DJT first.

I only stated that there are much worse candidates declared than DeSantis.
I'll give you my first three in order of preference so we're clear:

1. DJT

2/3. DeSantis/Ramaswamy for a tie

1. DJT

What made you think the post you quoted was directed at you?

1. DJT

What made you think the post you quoted was directed at you?

It was just your last post[and I latched onto it].
I agree[and have been saying it for years BTW] that IT ALL STARTS IN OUR HOMETOWNS!
For instance: my state delegate is Marie March, she is in her 1st term and pisses off[and scares the sh** out of] RINO's/Leftists daily much like MTG does.
It was a grass roots/organic deal getting her to run and then over the top.
Posted By: BubbaG Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
I know Ron DeSanctimonious is Trumps favorite nickname for Desantis but for some reason I like Meatball Ron much better.

Yes and or yes.

I know nothing about Asa. I’d guess Asa will be one of the first ones out. He’s no spring chicken and not all that well know. From what I understand some state laws allow politicians to retain a percentage of left over campaign funds. Might not win but may get some coin out of the deal. Also may get visibility for appointed positions. Then the book deals and speaking etc. it’s not always about I think I can win.

I don’t know much about Haley, I see here on TV some. Something about her rings Rhino to me but just my take.

My wife has a niece with a degree in political science, works for a conservative think tank/RNC or something like that. She is ultra conservative, big Trump supporter. Interned at congress and maybe Whitehouse too. She is in the know. She told my wife as much as people want Trump back in office it’s not going to happen. The moderate republicans and independents just flat don’t like him. If I recall what she told my wife was something like, if Trump gets the nomination, we’ll have another Democrat president. To some extent I’d have to agree with what she said. With that said, it’s was a few months back and polls show Trump in a better position. If polls can be believed. Nothing stays the same. I’d have never guessed in a hundred years Trump would have won over Hillary but he did.

If you look at a guy like DeSantis, he seems tough but doesn’t come across offensive. Not being offensive is important to younger conservative voters. We live in a different time no doubt. I don’t like Trumps personality one bit, but he’s been the best president in my lifetime. Same for Ted Cruz, people may not like him but he is one smart cookie. I spoke with him one time face to face and it didn’t take long to realize Ted Cruz didn’t fall of a turnip truck. I think Ted Cruz would make a great President. People need to vote for who can do the best job, not win a popularity contest.

Yes and or yes.

I know nothing about Asa. I’d guess Asa will be one of the first ones out. He’s no spring chicken and not all that well know. From what I understand some state laws allow politicians to retain a percentage of left over campaign funds. Might not win but may get some coin out of the deal. Also may get visibility for appointed positions. Then the book deals and speaking etc. it’s not always about I think I can win.

I don’t know much about Haley, I see here on TV some. Something about her rings Rhino to me but just my take.

My wife has a niece with a degree in political science, works for a conservative think tank/RNC or something like that. She is ultra conservative, big Trump supporter. Interned at congress and maybe Whitehouse too. She is in the know. She told my wife as much as people want Trump back in office it’s not going to happen. The moderate republicans and independents just flat don’t like him. If I recall what she told my wife was something like, if Trump gets the nomination, we’ll have another Democrat president. To some extent I’d have to agree with what she said. With that said, it’s was a few months back and polls show Trump in a better position. If polls can be believed. Nothing stays the same. I’d have never guessed in a hundred years Trump would have won over Hillary but he did.

If you look at a guy like DeSantis, he seems tough but doesn’t come across offensive. Not being offensive is important to younger conservative voters. We live in a different time no doubt. I don’t like Trumps personality one bit, but he’s been the best president in my lifetime. Same for Ted Cruz, people may not like him but he is one smart cookie. I spoke with him one time face to face and it didn’t take long to realize Ted Cruz didn’t fall off a turnip truck. I think Ted Cruz would make a great President. People need to vote for who can do the best job, not win a popularity contest.

Trump lately has been attacking everyone, taking a page out of the Biden playbook.

Ronald Reagan was the best president in my lifetime, how soon people forget. Trump couldn't hold his jockstrap.
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter

Yes and or yes.

If you look at a guy like DeSantis, he seems tough but doesn’t come across offensive. Not being offensive is important to younger conservative voters. We live in a different time no doubt. I don’t like Trumps personality one bit, but he’s been the best president in my lifetime. Same for Ted Cruz, people may not like him but he is one smart cookie. I spoke with him one time face to face and it didn’t take long to realize Ted Cruz didn’t fall off a turnip truck. I think Ted Cruz would make a great President. People need to vote for who can do the best job, not win a popularity contest.

Trump lately has been attacking everyone, taking a page out of the Biden playbook.

Ronald Reagan was the best president in my lifetime, how soon people forget. Trump couldn't hold his jockstrap.

IRCA 86 and National Forearms Act of ‘84 are truly amazing accomplishments.
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

Yes and or yes.

He was not perfect but he inherited a horror show economy and fixed it. Interest rates on homes at 18% in some places. He destroyed the Soviet Union

What did Trump do? He signed a bunch of executive orders that were repealed Bidens first day in office. He passed a Tax bill . Everything but the Tax bill has been undone.
"What did Trump do? "

Exposure
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Destroyed the Soviet Union?

How come we have to destroy it again?

Yes and or yes.

He was not perfect but he inherited a horror show economy and fixed it. Interest rates on homes at 18% in some places. He destroyed the Soviet Union

What did Trump do? He signed a bunch of executive orders that were repealed Bidens first day in office. He passed a Tax bill . Everything but the Tax bill has been undone.

IRCA 86 arguably set the stage to destroy America.

But Alzheimer’s had t set in yet so he owns it.
Posted By: TrueGrit Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 05/31/23
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Destroy the Soviet Union? No one wants to fight and everyone is already scared to say anything about our government. We're going to need the Russian's help fighting the Muslims, minorities, queers and transvestites in the US of A. If not we'll be just like Canada and Europe before long.

We are dealing with Russia. I little history lesson would help you understand.

Correct. The USSR was finished. All the Soviet occupied countries were not under the USSR umbrella. Putin wants to bring it all back.

BTW they are not communists anymore. They are run just like the US is . Totalitarian state.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23

We are dealing with Russia. I little history lesson would help you understand.

Correct. The USSR was finished. All the Soviet occupied countries were not under the USSR umbrella. Putin wants to bring it all back.

BTW they are not communists anymore. They are run just like the US is . Totalitarian state.

That is a ridiculous assessment of everything past, present, and future.
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Only-trumpers big mad
Meatball is kinda harsh. How does ValsDad , (Geno) feel?
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Only-trumpers big mad
You could twist yourself around a stick of rebar and shut up . You know that would feel better, right?
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
Only-trumpers big mad

Sit on a cactus and spin, you'll feel better.....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
Christie and Pence supposedly entering race for president.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23

Well said !!

I will support the nominee that has an R by his or her name. I will vote for NO D's.

kwg
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Only-trumpers big mad
You could twist yourself around a stick of rebar and shut up . You know that would feel better, right?

Sorry if I hurt yer feelers. Only-trumpers bigly mad...😓
Only-trumpers big mad

You didn’t hurt anything. I’ve just noticed you being a twat.
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Christie and Pence supposedly entering race for president.
Christie could take Summer residence in your ass and you wouldn’t notice.
Only-trumpers big mad

Opposed to you being a retarded dipschitt...

Only-trumper mega Maga mad...
Only-trumpers big mad

As opposed to you being a retarded dipschitt...
You’re entitled to your opinion.
Bigly
Posted By: MissouriEd Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
As always we are throwing rocks at each other. Trump has not, cannot and will not beat Biden. Way too much baggage, too many enemies and a demonstrated looser history. Way too many targets to the table.
Is trump afraid of Ron, yes of course, just watch the millions being spent on mud slinging.
You guys keep it up and do the DNC a favor and the cry in your beer afterwards.
Originally Posted by MissouriEd
As always we are throwing rocks at each other. Trump has not, cannot and will not beat Biden. Way too much baggage, too many enemies and a demonstrated looser history. Way too many targets to the table.
Is trump afraid of Ron, yes of course, just watch the millions being spent on mud slinging.
You guys keep it up and do the DNC a favor and the cry in your beer afterwards.
LOL
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: Morewood Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
Don't get me wrong. I'll hold my nose and vote R even if Trump is screwed out of the nomination.

Anybody besides Greaseball Gavin or Big Mike.
Posted By: dassa Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23

Yes and or yes.

I'm particularly fond of his amnesty program.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: Meatball Ron DeSantis - 06/01/23
Originally Posted by kwg020

Well said !!

I will support the nominee that has an R by his or her name. I will vote for NO D's.

kwg

DeSantis is Bush Lite. Murdoch bought him to harass Trump and make gullible R's think Ronnie boy is a nicer, tamer option that is more "electable." Don't be fooled! He is a wimpy wind up rag doll. Not a conservative or patriot! He's got a globalist, bouncing rabbit battery now. Very cute! But that is all. He took early retirement with his lucrative book deal instead of waiting for 2028 when the Oval Office was his to take. He's done.
© 24hourcampfire