Home
Tucker Carlson suggests Donald Trump may be assassinated after the impeachments, indictments and slander campaigns all failed in hurting his popularity.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I wonder if Trump and Tucker are putting it out there on purpose so people will know what really happened if, God Forbid, something happens to him and also maybe as a deterrent to those that wish him dead.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1696902910901448906?s=20
Geeze.
Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Tucker Carlson suggests Donald Trump may be assassinated after the impeachments, indictments and slander campaigns all failed in hurting his popularity.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I wonder if Trump and Tucker are putting it out there on purpose so people will know what really happened if, God Forbid, something happens to him and also maybe as a deterrent to those that wish him dead.

I want some of Tuck's pharmaceuticals.
Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. (attempted )

I wouldn't want to put anything in anybody's noggin these days.
Trump could be standing on a stage in front of 10,000 witnesses, be struck by lightning and MAGA will call it an assassination and blame the Deep State. Even those who hate him are praying for his safety, so they won't be blamed for it. They don't want to miss him going to jail either.

I honestly think Trump has some health issues that could take him out any day and this way they can call it murder. No matter how he dies, even if he lives to 100, there are those who will call it murder.
Originally Posted by JMR40
Trump could be standing on a stage in front of 10,000 witnesses, be struck by lightning and MAGA will call it an assassination and blame the Deep State. Even those who hate him are praying for his safety, so they won't be blamed for it. They don't want to miss him going to jail either.

I honestly think Trump has some health issues that could take him out any day and this way they can call it murder. No matter how he dies, even if he lives to 100, there are those who will call it murder.

Calling Mag.

We got another one for the list.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

He's the swamp's tool. It's no accident he's sending this message.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuc...demonic-force-filing-reveals-2023-2?op=1
Originally Posted by Eric308

You've had too many already.
Well, I guess that's a reasonable assumption since the cabal has already tried over 20 times.
it's all just theatre... the players already know the outcome... we have to wait for the end... as long as the players stay on script, no ones gettin' kilt(or going to prison)...
Here's my take....the neocons finally have what they've always wanted....total control of the gov.

Nfw will they give up that power, that includes taking out anyone who stands in their way.

Trump better have good security. You can add RFKjr to that.

These people are sociopaths, and don't give a schiit who they take out, including starting WWIII, and killing millions in the process.

So yeah, I'm sure that question from Tucker wasn't an accident, but these sick phfuucks don't care.
Originally Posted by hicountry
Here's my take....the neocons finally have what they've always wanted....total control of the gov.

Nfw will they give up that power, that includes taking out anyone who stands in their way.

Trump better have good security. You can add RFKjr to that.

These people are sociopaths, and don't give a schiit who they take out, including starting WWIII, and killing millions in the process.

So yeah, I'm sure that question from Tucker wasn't an accident, but these sick phfuucks don't care.

🇱🇷
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, I guess that's a reasonable assumption since the cabal has already tried over 20 times.

You have anything to back up that assertion ?

I'd have to imagine all that water gets heavy after a bit.
I wouldn't put anything past a Biden run government at this point

the man is evil

like he said, if Trump gets on the ballot , he is going to win and they can't have Trump in full blown revenge mode in the White House

TC is right far more than not.

His hypothesizing that an assassination is in the realm of possibility is entirely reasonable and borne of past precedence.
Originally Posted by MrWilson

I would like to hear about these 20+ assassination attempts.

I would like to hear about these 20+ assassination attempts.

(i think Jags heart is in the right place, but I think he gets free with the fiction & rumor being fact thing. I'd still buy him a bear.
The Secret Service is aware of daily threats to Trump ......and cares little.

The director is a Trump hater ....K. Cheatle and an biden appointee.
JFK got assassinated for far less reason than the deep state has against Trump. There have been attempts and I can only guess there will be more as time and his success mounts. We have witnessed a commitment borne of rage and dedication like never seen before to destroy this good man.
Total within the realm of reasonable possibilities. The commies won't let anything usurp their power regime.

Words coming from a tool
DJT’s obesity will be his biggest problem. He best lay off the cheese burgers, pizza and Snickers.
Trump better watch his back would not surprise me one bit if they can't stop him. It's happened before in our history and can again.
In a Nutshell.

“They”, and we all know who “they” are, are never going to Allow Trump back in the White House, there are Trillions at stake.

As it stands right now, “they” are focusing on two things, put him in prison and use the 14th Amendment to keep him off the ballot. The Primary ballot.

If these two prove unsuccessful, “they” will have no other choice.
I am amazed that "they" haven't killed him long before now. Both to stop him and to send a message to anyone thinking of following in his footsteps of exposing the shadow government that really runs things.
"We're speeding towards assassination."

I am astonished that Tucker would say these words.
Tucker: STFU
Little mister "uh-oh I just sheet my pants" said it 'out loud' several years ago, "if we don't stop him[Trump]/them, the people might re-elect him"

The deepstate/swamp never, ever intends to allow Trump to be POTUS again!
To be frank...I am somewhat surprised the man is still alive. Must use private security.
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Words coming from a tool

STFU idiot, read the link,
Tucker hates Trump and has said so numerous times, do you actually watch the news or law suits where fox lost 800 million dollars ?

Trump and Tucker in 2024.....what a joke lol
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Yes, of course, by all means let us not speak to The Elephant in the Room.

Head in sand much gooder.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Yes, of course, by all means let us not speak to The Elephant in the Room.

Head in sand much gooder.

Why would it be accepted to spread the word of such a heinous act, there are sick people out there that would feel spurred towards action by these words.....shouldn't even say it, it's dangerous rhetoric.

Words coming from a tool

Tucker hates Trump and has said so numerous times, do you actually watch the news or law suits where fox lost 800 million dollars ?

Hey Idiot-show us where FOX put up any form of fight against the charges, oh that's right they just rolled over like the good little woke corp they've become.

Words coming from a tool

Wow stfu idiot that’s all you got? I think you need to get out of the timber and ur mamas basement a little more often
Tucker is ver popular amongst real AMERICANS not popular with you leftist commies
i have said this in the past we are going to see a history setting year thing coming up 2024 into 2025 Donald Trump will become President again and many in the Whitehouse will get a new home Prison. this liberal chit will end finally , wall will go up , our military will be strong again ,we will get along with Russia and North Korean ,more products will be made in America again , no B.S. about guns , praying to our dear Lord in schools and at the Whitehouse will be great again . Media might even learn to put the truth on the news but that`s a maybe ? gas will be less than $3.00 a gallon again ! TRUMP 2024 ! go get`em Donald !

They might interact with your Truvada.
Originally Posted by Raeford
Hey

Wow

Two morons that think Tucker is our friend, guess you didn't take the time to read the article and his actual quotes about Trump(which he didn't deny) ?.....I'll assume that's because you can't read and you've swallowed the whole FOX hook because you're stupid.

FOX isn't your friend, wake up dummies.
Trump's new foreign Policy is to "Eat More French Fries!"

Donald Trump with his little Weenie, now looks more like Mussolini
as he wants to become "Dick-Tater".

You've had too many already.

Holy schit that's the pot calling the kettle black.
Originally Posted by P_Weed
Trump's new foreign Policy is to Eat More French Fries.

Donald Trump with his little Weenie, now looks more like Mussolini
as he wants to become Dick-Tater.

YOU BETTER HOPE DONALD TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION IN 2024 FOR PRESIDENT ! looking down on Trump is just foolish >> you troll`s need to just go away !
It's a joke Shun...

Been saying that for months....They'll stop at nothing to stop Trump.
Just Quincidently, The Larp dropped an Intel Alert indicating that if the news comes out that Trump was killed it would not be true and he would be safely ensconed on AF1.

Just an FYI.

Now Carry on and Flame on.
Anyone pushing 300 pounds is doing a good job of killing themselves.
Just Quincidently, The Larp dropped an Intel Alert indicating that if the news comes out that Trump was killed it would not be true and he would be safely ensconed on AF1.

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol
Originally Posted by P_Weed
It's a joke Shun...

Good. You wuz making me think you been gittin too much weed.

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol

Come on where?
Originally Posted by KFWA
I wouldn't put anything past a Biden run government at this point

the man is evil

like he said, if Trump gets on the ballot , he is going to win and they can't have Trump in full blown revenge mode in the White House

Surely you do not really believe that Biden is running the show do you?
Originally Posted by losttrail60
Anyone pushing 300 pounds is doing a good job of killing themselves.
They will stop at nothing is right, look at this clown^^^^
They have their assassins out masquerading as "hunters" and "shooters" perusing outdoor forums pretending to be someone they aren't LOL.

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol

Come on where?

You're trying to tell us if an attempt on Trump's life happens next week, Crazy Joe and Cameltoe will give him a ticket to ride on AF1 ?

I highly doubt that, tell Q he's full of chiit.....Trump will be on his own, with secret service hopefully doing their job and protecting him.
Dudes almost 80 and fat. He’ll be dead soon whether it’s a heart attack or a Jew laser from space.

I just hope he can hold on until 2028, assuming he wins office.
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Dudes almost 80 and fat. He’ll be dead soon whether it’s a heart attack or a Jew laser from space.

I just hope he can hold on to 2028, assuming he wins office.

And stress is the silent killer, I can't imagine trying to sleep every night if I was him.

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol

You know, that's the big airliner type plane the POTUS Flys on and the one the real POTUS flew out of DC in on Jan 20, 2021 to joint Military Base Andrews where he got his second and Real Presidential Inauguration with 4 Canon 21 gun rapid fire salute after your fake president had flown into DC on a small private twin engine job to take his Fake Inauguration. You know, the one they had 200 or so people show up to in the DC event that was surrounded by barricades and antipersonnel fences and viewed by suckers watching virtual images on Tel-Lie-Vision after which the TV showed a 3 Canon 12 gun slow fire salute in Arlington Cemetery to Honor One or some such tune?
Hey

Wow

Two morons that think Tucker is our friend, guess you didn't take the time to read the article and his actual quotes about Trump(which he didn't deny) ?.....I'll assume that's because you can't read and you've swallowed the whole FOX hook because you're stupid.

One MoRoN that makes many ASSumptions and takes bits and pieces of quotes to suit it's purpose.

Whatta MaRooN
Biden isn't running the gov, he's too far mentally gone.

Neocons are in control, not the good guys, or Trump, that's delusional jag.

Like I said, Jesus himself could run in 24, and would lose.

We simply must crash and burn to have change.

We're phffcked as a nation.

Wow, you are one dumb waste of skin
This just in from Tucker!

Water is wet.
I remember Ross Perot dropping out of the Presidential campaign while claiming that the CIA was going to destroy him financially and embarrass his daughter with fake pictures.

I thought that he was nuts at the time but in hindsight it was probably true. He was Trump 1.0 as far as being a political outsider with populist support. Trumps been a whole lot tougher and more difficult to rattle.

Calling Mag.

We got another one for the list.

No kidding.
Hey

Wow

One MoRoN that makes many ASSumptions and takes bits and pieces of quotes to suit it's purpose.

Whatta MaRooN

Seem to be getting more all the time.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

Wow, you are one dumb waste of skin

Stupid old turd,, more likely.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Whatta MaRooN

You honestly believe that Tucker or FOX are our supporters and friends ?..... you're kidding right lol

Half of Fox's programming may as well be CNN, that's why they lost a huge civil case for lying to the public.....and paid the bill. You think they're a conservative news outlet ?, Trump won't even appear on the channel or debates....that should tell you something.

But call me what you want, open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.
All of you that have nothing but bad to say about Trump were likely the same that squirmed away after all the covid garbage starting coming to light. Things like, wearing a mask is the only way, we can get rid of this by taking the shot and the list goes on and on. What I see is a bunch of idiots that don't have anything better to do than sling mud at the only guy alive that has tried helping the Republic. All you say now is total hogwash. What's even more telling is none of you would back any decent man in anything even if it were your own neighbor. You are using good space in our free country on the backs of excellent men that paved the way for you.
Tucker will likely burn out and end up down the same rabbit hole as Glen Beck.
You honestly believe that Tucker or FOX are our supporters and friends ?..... you're kidding right lol

Half of Fox's programming may as well be CNN, that's why they lost a huge civil case for lying to the public.....and paid the bill. You think they're a conservative news outlet ?, Trump won't even appear on the channel or debates....that should tell you something.

But call me what you want,[do you need the definition of hypocrite] open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

I don't know YOU, and you clearly don't know ME, but YOU damn sure like to make ASSumptions about ME.
What I do know[from reading YOUR posts] is that you are 100% against Trump, which speaks volumes IMO.

Read JIM1611's post from above....slowly and aloud.
Originally Posted by Jim1611
All of you that have nothing but bad to say about Trump were likely the same that squirmed away after all the covid garbage starting coming to light. Things like, wearing a mask is the only way, we can get rid of this by taking the shot and the list goes on and on. What I see is a bunch of idiots that don't have anything better to do than sling mud at the only guy alive that has tried helping the Republic. All you say now is total hogwash. What's even more telling is none of you would back any decent man in anything even if it were your own neighbor. You are using good space in our free country on the backs of excellent men that paved the way for you.

The mask and shot were Trump things. CARES act too. Along with shut downs and keeping Fauci. Along with keeping the FBI intact which he knew was rouge from his run up to the Presidency.

I'm not saying Trump's a bad guy or choice but let's not also overlook that he set the table for a lot of the BS Biden's using today.
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine

Probably true.

Conservatives are a fickle lot.

But call me what you want,[do you need the definition of hypocrite] open your eyes....YOU are smarter than that.

I don't know YOU, and you clearly don't know ME, but YOU damn sure like to make ASSumptions about ME.
What I do know[from reading YOUR posts] is that you are 100% against Trump, which speaks volumes IMO.

I wasn't taking to you, so let's not converse at all....it'll be better that way, for both of us. You like to call names and get all ruffled up, there is no civil discourse with you...put me on the ignore button.

Thanks brother Raeford
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Probably true.

Conservatives are a fickle lot.

Tucker's shrill sensationalism is an approach that fatigues me in short order. He should look at what made Rush Limbaugh popular, and take some notes.

Whatta MaRooN

Who said anything about fox? You've got Fox on the brain.
Originally Posted by Teal

The mask and shot were Trump things. CARES act too. Along with shut downs and keeping Fauci. Along with keeping the FBI intact which he knew was rouge from his run up to the Presidency.

I'm not saying Trump's a bad guy or choice but let's not also overlook that he set the table for a lot of the BS Biden's using today.

Your post makes my point.

I wasn't taking to you, so let's not converse at all....it'll be better that way, for both of us. You like to call names and get all ruffled up, there is no civil discourse with you...put me on the ignore button.

Thanks brother Raeford

You are so full of s**t the term Christmas Goose comes to mind.

I bolded another hypocritical line of yours above, here is what you said to LD and I a couple of pages back: "Two morons that think Tucker is our friend,"
I don't use ignore[not even for sockpuppets], just so you know.
I'd like to see any one of you Trump haters keep up to him with the schedule he's maintained for the last 8 - 10 years.

Don't worry about Trump burning out or dying from natural causes.

Be worried that we even have to have a conversation about a possible assassination in 2023.

In America.
You know, that's the big airliner type plane the POTUS Flys on and the one the real POTUS flew out of DC in on Jan 20, 2021 to joint Military Base Andrews where he got his second and Real Presidential Inauguration with 4 Canon 21 gun rapid fire salute after your fake president had flown into DC on a small private twin engine job to take his Fake Inauguration. You know, the one they had 200 or so people show up to in the DC event that was surrounded by barricades and antipersonnel fences and viewed by suckers watching virtual images on Tel-Lie-Vision after which the TV showed a 3 Canon 12 gun slow fire salute in Arlington Cemetery to Honor One or some such tune?

Where did you come up with that ? You got proof ? Real proof. Not twidder links and meme from your fellow qtard kooks.

Thanks brother Raeford

You are so full of s**t the term Christmas Goose comes to mind.

I bolded another hypocritical line of yours above, here is what you said to LD and I a couple of pages back: "Two morons that think Tucker is our friend,"
I don't use ignore[not even for sockpuppets], just so you know.

Wow ! You're scary when you get mad lol....but hey don't attack anyone else in this thread that disagrees with you, just me. All of this when I wasn't even talking to you, just butting in like an old woman.

lol, have a good day brother Raeford

Whatta MaRooN

Nailed it.

That’s a pretty good clue that it’s a troll. Most informed grassroots conservatives realize that faux news is controlled opposition.

Faux news and the current NRA are talking points/boogeymen of the left.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Nailed it.

That’s a pretty good clue that it’s a troll. Most informed grassroots conservatives realize that faux news is controlled opposition.

Because you and Dirt skipped who started the Fox conversation, and came after me instead.

[quote=Bwana_1]Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

Words coming from a tool

Hey Idiot-show us where FOX put up any form of fight against the charges, oh that's right they just rolled over like the good little woke corp they've become.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Nailed it.

Because you and Dirt skipped who started the Fox conversation, and came after me instead.

[quote=Bwana_1]Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

Words coming from a tool

You’re making my point. Faux news.

Faux and the NRA are completely irrelevant to informed grassroots Constitutional Conservatives. The left hasn’t figured that out yet and still trots them out as talking points.
It was Raeford that brought up Fox, not me.
Tucker's shrill sensationalism is an approach that fatigues me in short order. He should look at what made Rush Limbaugh popular, and take some notes.

Dan Bongino (Ep. 2079) - “Speeding Towards Assassination”? "There is no Emergency Brake whatsoever on the The Left's behavior"
Originally Posted by pete53
i have said this in the past we are going to see a history setting year thing coming up 2024 into 2025 Donald Trump will become President again and many in the Whitehouse will get a new home Prison. this liberal chit will end finally , wall will go up , our military will be strong again ,we will get along with Russia and North Korean ,more products will be made in America again , no B.S. about guns , praying to our dear Lord in schools and at the Whitehouse will be great again . Media might even learn to put the truth on the news but that`s a maybe ? gas will be less than $3.00 a gallon again ! TRUMP 2024 ! go get`em Donald !

Praying you are right and that will bring a major uprising on the left but so be it.
I believe this country is being judged by God because of all the evil. If we don't go to Him now in prayer for repentance and deliverance we will be soon enough because of necessity.

Well, if Jesus ran he sure wouldn't win because people now as then hate the truth being told. He got killed for telling the truth re what people called His blasphemous conspiracy.

Do you think Trump is pushing Conspiracy Theorist BS? Hes the one saying we will MAGA. Have you ever thought you may be living in the Cabals Conspiracy derived Matrix box?

As with most conspiracy theories He was telling the truth. There were just so many who couldn't Connect the Dots. wink

So, what does that "crash and burn" entail?
I can't connect the dots in 12 threads at once FFS.

Words coming from a tool

Wow stfu idiot that’s all you got? I think you need to get out of the timber and ur mamas basement a little more often
Tucker is ver popular amongst real AMERICANS not popular with you leftist commies

Did you read the link?

I doubt it.
In a Nutshell.

“They”, and we all know who “they” are, are never going to Allow Trump back in the White House, there are Trillions at stake.

As it stands right now, “they” are focusing on two things, put him in prison and use the 14th Amendment to keep him off the ballot. The Primary ballot.

There is no 14th Amendment arguement.What do you want to do? Skip the Charge, indictment, arraignment , and trial and jump straight to the verdict ?

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol

Come on where?

You're trying to tell us if an attempt on Trump's life happens next week, Crazy Joe and Cameltoe will give him a ticket to ride on AF1 ?

I highly doubt that, tell Q he's full of chiit.....Trump will be on his own, with secret service hopefully doing their job and protecting him.

I don't think Q was talking about next week so it won't happen then.

Some people speak because they have something to say and some, like you, because they feel they must say something.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret you wont believe but at least I will be able to say I told you so. There are two, maybe four, people outside your door who know more than you. That's you're clue and it's true. grin
Originally Posted by SupFoo

So, what does that "crash and burn" entail?

Well, there is a crash, somehow the fuel cell ruptures leaking fuel, then an ignition source via electricity, friction or direct heat, ignites the fuel source, and you have a fire that burns sh it up

Wait a minute, this isn't the NASCAR Board!

AMEN. They are girly men.

Just an FYI.

AF1 huh ?, come on lol

Come on where?

I don't think Q was talking about next week so it won't happen then.

Some people speak because they have something to say and some, like you, because they feel they must say something.

I'm going to let you in on a little secret you wont believe but at least I will be able to say I told you so. There are two, maybe four, people outside your door who know more than you. That's you're clue and it's true. grin

Jag,
I'm just saying that we shouldn't be speaking of the man getting shot, it's giving bad ideas to fugged up in the head radical leftist.....you just don't talk about someone getting killed, protect him with security team and keep your head on a swivel.

You guys want to advance the idea of him being assassinated ?, no I don't get that theory......sorry.
Originally Posted by RAM
In a Nutshell.

There is no 14th Amendment argument.What do you want to do? Skip the Charge, indictment, arraignment , and trial and jump straight to the verdict ?

That's right to the point, RAM, correct.

Unless or until Trump is Convicted for insurrection the 14th Amendment, section 3 doesn't apply. The whole legal process needs to run its course.

Most people are too indoctrinated to think outside the Matrix box. People the world over worshipped the words of the traitor and mass murderer Faukki. The world attacked Trump for saying "Hydroxychloroquine.:

They swooned when Faukki said Covid-19 would not bother the US and Trump was a xenophobe for stopping incoming flights. Then they swooned when he said get the mask and jab and it would stop the virus.
Then they swooned when he called for lockdowns. Ditto two masks. Two jabs, 3 jabs and more.

Trump played judo and let the CDC, WHO, FDA, AMA and the NWO cabals Big Pharma step in their poison trap. They are still wiggling but dying.

Trump will let the people learn tbe truth and it will destroy the Satanic NWO Cabal.

As Q said, You can't tell the people the truth, you have to show them.

Now I'll demonstrate by telling. Kids now get 72 vaccines in their first year iirc.

A 100 years ago about one in 50,000 got autism. Now it's one in 30. It's projected that in 10-20 years one in 4. Gut disease, heart disease, autoimmune disease, skin disease, ..Due to jabs.

Now newborns get the Hep C. Why? They going to be doing unprotected sex any time soon?

Do kids really need the Covid-19 jabs? Big Govt is taking our Dollars to give to Big Pharma for their kickbacks.

Trump will destroy Big Pharma. We will have real cures rather than treatments.

Now watch the truth bring the hate, Jim. grin
5 pages of nothing .
Originally Posted by Huntz
5 pages of nothing .

Maybe for the clueless.

Like I said, do kids really need Covid-19 and Hep C jabs or is it Big Govt taking big bucks from taxpayers and giving the money to Big Pharma for their future campaign support and kickbacks?
5 pages of nothing .

Maybe for the clueless.

Like I said, do kids really need Covid-19 and Hep C jabs or is it Big Govt taking big bucks from taxpayers and giving the money to Big Pharma for their future campaign support and kickbacks?

Jag, in fairness Trump gave big pharma billions and immunity on top of that.
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
5 pages of nothing .

Maybe for the clueless.

So do we turn our backs on him and look to the rino litter to pick from?
After the assassination of the Kennedy brothers,I think they chose different routes of assassination.Character assassination is probably their first choice.People have skeletons in their closets.Hard to find people to run for office who doesn't have something in their past or present.The other way they assassinate is to attack them financially. They will try to destroy you in never ending court cases.You look at President Trump and that is exactly what they are trying to do in every form or fashion.Physical assassination,is the extreme last resort when all else fails.President Trump is the biggest threat to the globalist takeover and their NWO.Even the late John McCain stated that.I Pray for President Trump and Our Country.We need help from God right now to protect us from this evil world.

Words coming from a tool

They didn't just roll over. This was a money laundering scheme where Rupert Murdoch put 800 Million into Dominions coffer.

Murdoch is going to buy a lot of algorithms with that much cash.

He has endorsed DeSantis and also given him several Million, we will see if DeSantis miraculously comes out of nowhere to take the Nomination from Trump.

Words coming from a tool

They didn't just roll over. This was a money laundering scheme where Rupert Murdoch put 800 Million into Dominions coffer.

Murdoch is going to buy a lot of algorithms with that much cash.

He has endorsed DeSantis and also given him several Million, we will see if DeSantis miraculously comes out of nowhere to take the Nomination from Trump.

Thank you !, someone that can read.

Schit, neither was Bush, or Clinton or even Obama, they all had and still have their puppet masters.

That has been parroted in one form or fashion many times in this forum.

Have any of you given any thought as to what would have happened if Trump had tried to stop the vaccine?

He would have been savaged. Blamed for EVERY death (real or not), impeached AND convicted. Probably tried and convicted for crimes against humanity (serious).

It was a set-up.

The Swamp had Trump by the nuts. And Trump knew it.

It was all planned that way. 80% of the country was scared to death.
Originally Posted by luv2safari

He's the swamp's tool. It's no accident he's sending this message.

How is TC the swamps tool? Seems basically the swamp got him canned over Dominion.

There's no doubt the Liberals hate DJT hate is a powerful thing.
You can't connect the dots EVER. Never Trumper
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42

With a name like Skank, you have no idea how valuable your opinion is to me....have a great night.

With a name like Skank, you have no idea how valuable your opinion is to me....have a great night.
I DO have an idea and I don't GAF. You're a never Trumper from way back, GFY.

BTW What's in a name? BWana lololololololololol..... Isn't SKANK more worthy?
Originally Posted by baldhunter
After the assassination of the Kennedy brothers,I think they chose different routes of assassination.Character assassination is probably their first choice.People have skeletons in their closets.Hard to find people to run for office who doesn't have something in their past or present.The other way they assassinate is to attack them financially. They will try to destroy you in never ending court cases.You look at President Trump and that is exactly what they are trying to do in every form or fashion.Physical assassination,is the extreme last resort when all else fails.President Trump is the biggest threat to the globalist takeover and their NWO.Even the late John McCain stated that.I Pray for President Trump and Our Country.We need help from God right now to protect us from this evil world.

You said a mouth full in that post. I remember listening to Rush Limbaugh when obama first came on the stage and even when he ran for senate in Illinois he was practicing his craft of eliminating his opposition by any means possible. A fair election on the issues is something him and his kind laugh at.

Most people are too indoctrinated to think outside the Matrix box. People the world over worshipped the words of the traitor and mass murderer Faukki. The world attacked Trump for saying "Hydroxychloroquine.:

They swooned when Faukki said Covid-19 would not bother the US and Trump was a xenophobe for stopping incoming flights. Then they swooned when he said get the mask and jab and it would stop the virus.
Then they swooned when he called for lockdowns. Ditto two masks. Two jabs, 3 jabs and more.

Trump played judo and let the CDC, WHO, FDA, AMA and the NWO cabals Big Pharma step in their poison trap. They are still wiggling but dying.

Trump will let the people learn tbe truth and it will destroy the Satanic NWO Cabal.

As Q said, You can't tell the people the truth, you have to show them.

Now I'll demonstrate by telling. Kids now get 72 vaccines in their first year iirc.

A 100 years ago about one in 50,000 got autism. Now it's one in 30. It's projected that in 10-20 years one in 4. Gut disease, heart disease, autoimmune disease, skin disease, ..Due to jabs.

Now newborns get the Hep C. Why? They going to be doing unprotected sex any time soon?

Do kids really need the Covid-19 jabs? Big Govt is taking our Dollars to give to Big Pharma for their kickbacks.

Trump will destroy Big Pharma. We will have real cures rather than treatments.

Now watch the truth bring the hate, Jim. grin

Jag calling others "indoctrinated" has to be most ironic internet post EVER!!! LMAO!!!!!
It the original topic is true then Trump& Patriots are NOT in control
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
It the original topic is true then Trump& Patriots are NOT in control
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

You phagg

Is middle school out for the year ?, I can hear your mama calling boy....git home
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
Originally Posted by Swamplord
[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Must be you, take a shower scumbag.

Have any of you given any thought as to what would have happened if Trump had tried to stop the vaccine?

He would have been savaged. Blamed for EVERY death (real or not), impeached AND convicted. Probably tried and convicted for crimes against humanity (serious).

It was a set-up.

It sure appears that way. They used the China Flu and vaccines as their rock and hard place, all planned it appears. Vulnerable people dying from Covid and later all spectrums dying of the vaccine effects is just a little collateral damage.
Bwana means he or she Bwana take a cock up their ass. LMAO

It was a set-up.

TR is stupid enough to think Trump helped Pfizer make the jab in the lab and knew it was toxic.

Next hell tell us Trump told them to make it toxic. UFR

It was a set-up.

Look, I'm behind Trump, but I'm not going blindly here. He had some big [bleep] ups as president. He will be attacked on those fronts and he will need to defend his positions at the time.

I still can't get over how blindly he ran after fauci and the cabal.

It was a set-up.

Spot on

It was a set-up.

Look, I'm behind Trump, but I'm not going blindly here. He had some big [bleep] ups as president. He will be attacked on those fronts and he will need to defend his positions at the time.

I still can't get over how blindly he ran after fauci and the cabal.
He literally had no choice. As we stated before, could you imagine what would have happened to him if he would have went against that evil pricl faucci? He wouldnt have made it to 2020
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Bwana means he or she Bwana take a cock up their ass. LMAO

Is middle school out for the year ?, I can hear your mama calling boy....git home
Witty response Never Trumper

Wow you've really latched onto that huh ?, this isn't the Trump channel dilldo. It's a site for conservative outdoorsmen, with similar view points. There will always be differences of opinions, people will always debate issues to death.

There were many GOP candidates on the stage and Trump won, but don't kid yourself that everyone here is a diehard Trump fan to the end....that's a fantasy in your head. People make statements everyday here against him, you just pick out the few and go retard.

There are also Independents here that vote Republican, and we need there votes to win....would you like to insult them too ? You're a dikshine with a big mouth, you have [bleep] for education, you don't understand how the world works or the demographics of different state regions.

Basically you are stupid, live in a 50' double wide, probably have 23 teeth, and drink Bud lite.

Have a good day Bubba.

PS: I see you live in Pa. so do I, just let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.
Tucker, Trump and their ilk are gargantuan attention whores. Neither has had an original idea in years. They don't have to. Just like their liberal counterparts, all they have to do convince the weak minded that they can't get through the day without hearing their heroes' words of wisdom.

Somewhere between the Forever Trumpers and the Never Trumpers are a whole lot of sane, normal people. If you are a diehard of either jihad, GFY. I'm tired of your sshit. And FFS...

[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Tucker, Trump and their ilk are gargantuan attention whores. Neither has had an original idea in years. They don't have to. Just like their liberal counterparts, all they have to do convince the weak minded that they can't get through the day without hearing their heroes' words of wisdom.

Somewhere between the Forever Trumpers and the Never Trumpers are a whole lot of sane, normal people. If you are a diehard of either jihad, GFY. I'm tired of your sshit. And FFS...

And there you have it, I agree with the sentiments. A Reagan style GOP is no longer, but there are a lot of traditional conservatives voting today. They aren't all enamored with the Trump style or drama, and those will be lost votes in 2024.

Many here including Skanky can't understand this concept, because he can't think for himself....he's just an echo chamber of Tucker/FOX BS that they didn't even believe when broadcasting(just keep the ratings up).

Biden has to go, Ron is about to step out, it's about to get real interesting....because there is no way the country will vote Trump into Office against Biden, he has lost his base count. Voters are driven to the polls in 2024, just like 2020....and whomever loses will call foul, it's the way of history.

Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

I think we've tried your schiett plan before. Your brokedick plan missed some important clues in the war hetween good and evil and has already been trash canned by The Plan.

Clue 1. As Trump told you here, the Patriots have given the power back to "We the People".

Fools jump off a horse to ride a goat across a river.

Clue 2

Clue 3

Clue 4

Clue 5

Clue 6.

OMG.....give it up, that copy & paste vomit is wore out.

Great post. 👍 Couldn’t agree more. See my .sig: The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.
God bless you Jag. I wish you nothing but good fortune.

Wow you've really latched onto that huh ?, this isn't the Trump channel dilldo. It's a site for conservative outdoorsmen, with similar view points. There will always be differences of opinions, people will always debate issues to death.

There were many GOP candidates on the stage and Trump won, but don't kid yourself that everyone here is a diehard Trump fan to the end....that's a fantasy in your head. People make statements everyday here against him, you just pick out the few and go retard.

There are also Independents here that vote Republican, and we need there votes to win....would you like to insult them too ? You're a dikshine with a big mouth, you have [bleep] for education, you don't understand how the world works or the demographics of different state regions.

Basically you are stupid, live in a 50' double wide, probably have 23 teeth, and drink Bud lite.

Have a good day Bubba.

PS: I see you live in Pa. so do I, just let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

You’re starting to sound like JellO
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Great post. 👍 Couldn’t agree more. See my .sig: The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.
Of course you like that retarded post.

What part of the TRUTH chaps your ass, Jeffy?
The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.

Ya, and look where that got us. Pussies hold, men advance.
Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

Some would call that deification.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Some would call that deification.

I would, and I have when he posted it before...it's blasphemy !!!

By the looks of your posts, you NEVER GO OUTSIDE, change your user name spam bot.

How bout that meet up in Pa. brother ?, love to get together with you.....I travel the entire state, W-E-S-N doesn't matter to me.

Let me know buddy

By the looks of your posts, you NEVER GO OUTSIDE, change your user name spam bot.

How bout that meet up in Pa. brother ?, love to get together with you.....I travel the entire state, W-E-S-N doesn't matter to me.

Let me know buddy
I don’t live in PA dumbass

Let me know buddy

Good, what state so I can come visit and have a cold one ?....I hit Ohio and Illinois every year.

EDIT: You claimed to be in-line getting your Pa. doe tags for the year ?

Let me know buddy

Good, what state so I can come visit and have a cold one ?....I hit Ohio and Illinois every year.

Uhm No. I’m sure Muglia would come visit you.

Let me know buddy

So just a loud mouth, liar, spam bot.....just like I thought tough guy, now STFU or have the balls to meet me.

Let me know buddy

So just a loud mouth, liar, spam bot.....just like I thought tough guy, now STFU or have the balls to meet me.
Go Fugk Yourself

Let me know buddy

Go Fugk Yourself

LOLOLOLOL !!! exactly, thanks for proving my point "always indoors"

Now stay clear of me, and GFY ya old woman.

Let me know buddy

Go Fugk Yourself

LOLOLOLOL !!! exactly, thanks for proving my point "always indoors"

Now stay clear of me, and GFY ya old woman.
Go Fugk Yourself Again
LOL
Loudmouth old woman
I don't hang out with Never Trumpers
I don't hang out with Never Trumpers

I don't hang out with Trannies.
Originally Posted by rong
Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. (attempted )

I wouldn't want to put anything in anybody's noggin these days.

Dems don’t need help to do evil.

When this douche is thumb upping your post, you know you need to rethink your life

You're a shill for the left there's nothing center in your makeup.
The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.

Ya, and look where that got us. Pussies hold, men advance.

Jell-O is going to tell us how they held the border - open, the price of gas, food up and drag Queen's and child grooming.
Originally Posted by gunchamp

When this douche is thumb upping your post, you know you need to rethink your life

Truth.
God bless you Jag. I wish you nothing but good fortune.

Thanks, and I wish you Discernment.
© 24hourcampfire