Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
I can't connect the dots in 12 threads at once FFS.
You can't connect the dots EVER. Never Trumper

With a name like Skank, you have no idea how valuable your opinion is to me....have a great night.
BTW What's in a name? BWana lololololololololol..... Isn't SKANK more worthy?

Is middle school out for the year ?, I can hear your mama calling boy....git home
Witty response Never Trumper

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

With a name like Skank, you have no idea how valuable your opinion is to me....have a great night.

Is middle school out for the year ?, I can hear your mama calling boy....git home

Wow you've really latched onto that huh ?, this isn't the Trump channel dilldo. It's a site for conservative outdoorsmen, with similar view points. There will always be differences of opinions, people will always debate issues to death.

There were many GOP candidates on the stage and Trump won, but don't kid yourself that everyone here is a diehard Trump fan to the end....that's a fantasy in your head. People make statements everyday here against him, you just pick out the few and go retard.

There are also Independents here that vote Republican, and we need there votes to win....would you like to insult them too ? You're a dikshine with a big mouth, you have [bleep] for education, you don't understand how the world works or the demographics of different state regions.

Basically you are stupid, live in a 50' double wide, probably have 23 teeth, and drink Bud lite.

Have a good day Bubba.

PS: I see you live in Pa. so do I, just let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

Last edited by Bwana_1; 09/01/23.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Tucker, Trump and their ilk are gargantuan attention whores. Neither has had an original idea in years. They don't have to. Just like their liberal counterparts, all they have to do convince the weak minded that they can't get through the day without hearing their heroes' words of wisdom.

Somewhere between the Forever Trumpers and the Never Trumpers are a whole lot of sane, normal people. If you are a diehard of either jihad, GFY. I'm tired of your sshit. And FFS...

[Linked Image from uploads.disquscdn.com]

Last edited by SargeMO; 09/01/23.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SargeMO
Tucker, Trump and their ilk are gargantuan attention whores. Neither has had an original idea in years. They don't have to. Just like their liberal counterparts, all they have to do convince the weak minded that they can't get through the day without hearing their heroes' words of wisdom.

Somewhere between the Forever Trumpers and the Never Trumpers are a whole lot of sane, normal people. If you are a diehard of either jihad, GFY. I'm tired of your sshit. And FFS...

And there you have it, I agree with the sentiments. A Reagan style GOP is no longer, but there are a lot of traditional conservatives voting today. They aren't all enamored with the Trump style or drama, and those will be lost votes in 2024.

Many here including Skanky can't understand this concept, because he can't think for himself....he's just an echo chamber of Tucker/FOX BS that they didn't even believe when broadcasting(just keep the ratings up).

Biden has to go, Ron is about to step out, it's about to get real interesting....because there is no way the country will vote Trump into Office against Biden, he has lost his base count. Voters are driven to the polls in 2024, just like 2020....and whomever loses will call foul, it's the way of history.

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

I think we've tried your schiett plan before. Your brokedick plan missed some important clues in the war hetween good and evil and has already been trash canned by The Plan.

Clue 1. As Trump told you here, the Patriots have given the power back to "We the People".

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fools jump off a horse to ride a goat across a river.

Clue 2

Clue 3

Clue 4

Clue 5

Clue 6.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/01/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
OMG.....give it up, that copy & paste vomit is wore out.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Great post. 👍 Couldn’t agree more. See my .sig: The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
God bless you Jag. I wish you nothing but good fortune.

Direct Impingement is the Fart Joke of military rifle operating systems. ⓒ
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Wow you've really latched onto that huh ?, this isn't the Trump channel dilldo. It's a site for conservative outdoorsmen, with similar view points. There will always be differences of opinions, people will always debate issues to death.

There were many GOP candidates on the stage and Trump won, but don't kid yourself that everyone here is a diehard Trump fan to the end....that's a fantasy in your head. People make statements everyday here against him, you just pick out the few and go retard.

There are also Independents here that vote Republican, and we need there votes to win....would you like to insult them too ? You're a dikshine with a big mouth, you have [bleep] for education, you don't understand how the world works or the demographics of different state regions.

Basically you are stupid, live in a 50' double wide, probably have 23 teeth, and drink Bud lite.

Have a good day Bubba.

PS: I see you live in Pa. so do I, just let me know if you want to meet up somewhere.

You’re starting to sound like JellO

IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jeff_O

Great post. 👍 Couldn’t agree more. See my .sig: The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.
Of course you like that retarded post.

What part of the TRUTH chaps your ass, Jeffy?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
The Center Will Hold! We have, we did, and we will.

Ya, and look where that got us. Pussies hold, men advance.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Yeah, let's waddle on down the road of gradual destruction as we have for 100 years with candidates selected for us by the Military/Industrial Complex/Rothschild NWO Cabal rather than go with GOD'S gift to the World to save humanity from the Illuminati and who is working with the Military Patriots in Control to destroy the Satanic Cabal.

Some would call that deification.

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Some would call that deification.

I would, and I have when he posted it before...it's blasphemy !!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

By the looks of your posts, you NEVER GO OUTSIDE, change your user name spam bot.

How bout that meet up in Pa. brother ?, love to get together with you.....I travel the entire state, W-E-S-N doesn't matter to me.

Let me know buddy

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

By the looks of your posts, you NEVER GO OUTSIDE, change your user name spam bot.

How bout that meet up in Pa. brother ?, love to get together with you.....I travel the entire state, W-E-S-N doesn't matter to me.

Let me know buddy
I don’t live in PA dumbass

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Let me know buddy

Good, what state so I can come visit and have a cold one ?....I hit Ohio and Illinois every year.

EDIT: You claimed to be in-line getting your Pa. doe tags for the year ?

Last edited by Bwana_1; 09/01/23.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Let me know buddy

Good, what state so I can come visit and have a cold one ?....I hit Ohio and Illinois every year.

Uhm No. I’m sure Muglia would come visit you.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter

Let me know buddy

Uhm No. I’m sure Muglia would come visit you.

So just a loud mouth, liar, spam bot.....just like I thought tough guy, now STFU or have the balls to meet me.

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 63 invisible), 14,472 guests, and 1,042 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,166
Posts18,542,939
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.