Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Tucker Carlson suggests Donald Trump may be assassinated after the impeachments, indictments and slander campaigns all failed in hurting his popularity.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I wonder if Trump and Tucker are putting it out there on purpose so people will know what really happened if, God Forbid, something happens to him and also maybe as a deterrent to those that wish him dead.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1696902910901448906?s=20

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Geeze.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

E
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Tucker Carlson suggests Donald Trump may be assassinated after the impeachments, indictments and slander campaigns all failed in hurting his popularity.

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I wonder if Trump and Tucker are putting it out there on purpose so people will know what really happened if, God Forbid, something happens to him and also maybe as a deterrent to those that wish him dead.

I want some of Tuck's pharmaceuticals.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Nothing should surprise anyone anymore. (attempted )

I wouldn't want to put anything in anybody's noggin these days.

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Trump could be standing on a stage in front of 10,000 witnesses, be struck by lightning and MAGA will call it an assassination and blame the Deep State. Even those who hate him are praying for his safety, so they won't be blamed for it. They don't want to miss him going to jail either.

I honestly think Trump has some health issues that could take him out any day and this way they can call it murder. No matter how he dies, even if he lives to 100, there are those who will call it murder.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
R
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by JMR40
Trump could be standing on a stage in front of 10,000 witnesses, be struck by lightning and MAGA will call it an assassination and blame the Deep State. Even those who hate him are praying for his safety, so they won't be blamed for it. They don't want to miss him going to jail either.

I honestly think Trump has some health issues that could take him out any day and this way they can call it murder. No matter how he dies, even if he lives to 100, there are those who will call it murder.

Calling Mag.

We got another one for the list.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Tucker best watch his own azz, he's not as popular as he thinks.....and he's a tool.

He's the swamp's tool. It's no accident he's sending this message.

https://www.businessinsider.com/tuc...demonic-force-filing-reveals-2023-2?op=1

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Eric308

You've had too many already.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Well, I guess that's a reasonable assumption since the cabal has already tried over 20 times.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
it's all just theatre... the players already know the outcome... we have to wait for the end... as long as the players stay on script, no ones gettin' kilt(or going to prison)...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's my take....the neocons finally have what they've always wanted....total control of the gov.

Nfw will they give up that power, that includes taking out anyone who stands in their way.

Trump better have good security. You can add RFKjr to that.

These people are sociopaths, and don't give a schiit who they take out, including starting WWIII, and killing millions in the process.

So yeah, I'm sure that question from Tucker wasn't an accident, but these sick phfuucks don't care.

Last edited by hicountry; 08/31/23.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by hicountry
Here's my take....the neocons finally have what they've always wanted....total control of the gov.

Nfw will they give up that power, that includes taking out anyone who stands in their way.

Trump better have good security. You can add RFKjr to that.

These people are sociopaths, and don't give a schiit who they take out, including starting WWIII, and killing millions in the process.

So yeah, I'm sure that question from Tucker wasn't an accident, but these sick phfuucks don't care.

🇱🇷

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Well, I guess that's a reasonable assumption since the cabal has already tried over 20 times.

You have anything to back up that assertion ?

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by JMR40

I'd have to imagine all that water gets heavy after a bit.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wouldn't put anything past a Biden run government at this point

the man is evil

like he said, if Trump gets on the ballot , he is going to win and they can't have Trump in full blown revenge mode in the White House

Last edited by KFWA; 08/31/23.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Eric308

TC is right far more than not.

His hypothesizing that an assassination is in the realm of possibility is entirely reasonable and borne of past precedence.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MrWilson

I would like to hear about these 20+ assassination attempts.

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I would like to hear about these 20+ assassination attempts.

(i think Jags heart is in the right place, but I think he gets free with the fiction & rumor being fact thing. I'd still buy him a bear.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The Secret Service is aware of daily threats to Trump ......and cares little.

The director is a Trump hater ....K. Cheatle and an biden appointee.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

100 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 2500HD, 35, Akhutr, 10gaugemag, 15 invisible), 1,603 guests, and 921 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,946
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.