Home
Posted By: 7mmbuster The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Pretty good article at American thinker.A western consensus is brewing
Most people seem to think that the lines are clearly drawn between taxpayers and big government. They’re kidding themselves.
If and when this gets real, it’s gonna be long, and it’s gonna kill a large percentage of the population.
It’s true enough that the battle lines are being drawn, but the population is too divided against each other for a civil war not to get outta hand.
Think of Kansas and Missouri before, and at the beginning of our Civil War.
It’s gonna be a blood feud and murder over a long period.
The people stirring the pot are aware of this, and they’re intentionally turning up the heat!
Identify who these people are, and when the trouble starts act accordingly.
You may not like your neighbor, but you have no good reason to kill the sonava bitch.
Pelosy, pedo Joe, Romney, you get the idea. No who we SHOULD be targeting, leave that azzhole down the road alone. You can kick his azz later on, but eliminate your REAL enemies first.
Think of this as a public service announcement!😀
Reon
So who's gonna go to work and create food while this is going on?
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
The ones who are fomenting the conflict have a place to hide. Could even be an island. There is one that may be vacant. Former owner died in custody. So it may be available.
Posted By: DMc Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Anybody seen any good used fertilizer trucks for sale?

JUST KIDDING FEDS.
Posted By: efw Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
If there is going to be a civil war we’re in it now.

I personally don’t think we’ll have one.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Texas is getting fed up
Posted By: Teal Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
I doubt there will be a tipping point. There wasn't one in Venezuela, there wasn't one in South Africa - it just sorta happens and you're crushed. Frog in the pot being slowly warmed.

Absent a door to door move with dudes wearing blue helmets - it will just generally decline over time.
Posted By: RMiller2 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
I think we are at the height of it now.

I have been hearing that "it's a coming" for 30 years now and I bet it was being said for 30 years before that.
Posted By: Gojoe Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
There will be a civil war. How it manifests itself is the question. Guerrilla or insurgent warfare in the form of vigilantism against anti constitutionalism. Or war supported by an outside government.
Originally Posted by Gojoe
There will be a civil war. How it manifests itself is the question. Guerrilla or insurgent warfare in the form of vigilantism against anti constitutionalism. Or war supported by an outside government.

IF there's a war/conflict/unrest - I think it will be low intensity, guerrilla/insurgent style.

I said once before - for all the faults of GWB - the conflicts he put us in created millions of GWOT vets who are well versed in that warfare and COINOPS. They mostly want to be left alone and I think they're likely to be underestimated by dudes in blue helmets.

I've, lately, come to the idea I need to do more to be ready. Plans, commo etc. Picked this up - should be here next week. LIC - study

I think it pays to be a student as best you can.
Posted By: akrange Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Think Deeper

Coco Mellon Outside Junta ..

George Soro’s ..

Congress Funding Subversion NGO’s ..

Outside Government … Well Now ..
Posted By: DigitalDan Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Targets everywhere, I won't blink
Neighbors are idiots, will make some stink.
Washington's a cesspit, no doubt at all
They need to be clubbed, beaten into a ball.

Gory, gory, what a helluva way to die!
Oh Danny Boy ..
Posted By: Dude270 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by Teal
I doubt there will be a tipping point. There wasn't one in Venezuela, there wasn't one in South Africa - it just sorta happens and you're crushed. Frog in the pot being slowly warmed.

Absent a door to door move with dudes wearing blue helmets - it will just generally decline over time.

This is my thought as well. Worst case scenario, there might be some guerrilla stuff kinda like the IRA vs the Crown and their toadies.
Posted By: keekeerun Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Chicongo is a Containment Policy the problem is there’s 100’s of Chicongo ready to Burst..

When that Happens there be a Third Dimension to the Article..

That’s when People Will put Down their Differences

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Fentanyl Changed All That ..

Mush Mouses

And the Meek will Inherit the Earth

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
The Patriot of today isn’t a fighter. Younger generations are much more accommodating to the mess that we get frustrated with. I don’t even see a skirmish in our future. We should have kicked azz ten years ago. That ship has sailed.
Posted By: hunter13 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Is life really that bad for the silly Trumpkins that they want a civil war.
We are enjoying the most productive economy in the world. We still have the right to criticize our leaders. What’s so bad that one would wish for or even think of a civil war?
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
This is all fantasy. What would kick off a civil war?

A crooked Presidential election?
Crooked Congressional elections?
A fabricated quarantine?
Race riots?
Being told you can’t have a job or travel or go out to eat or get medical care unless you let them jab you?
Government collusion with every major social media company to violate the First Amendment?
Arbitrary and absurd restrictions on the Second Amendment?
Repeated making of war on other nations based on clearly false pretense?
A wide open southern border?
Your tax dollars actively facilitating the people coming through that border?
Your tax dollars being laundered for private gain through proxy wars?
Third world tier legal persecution of political enemies?
Every major media outlet being controlled by a single ethnic group that also controls your entire banking system including the one that controls your money supply?
Being lied to for the last 40+ years about virtually every economic metric?
Being told you are the greatest threat to the Western way of life?
Being told that if you don’t welcome third world freeloaders your country will die and also you are a racist?
Your communications being intercepted and analysed in clear violation of the Fourth Amendment?
Every 3 letter agency acting against your interests, up to and including imprisoning you for exercising your First Amendment rights?
Your children being indoctrinated to believe biological impossibilities by the public education system your taxes fund?
Being told you should be ashamed of the glorious history of your otherwise you are the racist?
The law enforcement agencies your taxes fund standing aside while people tear down monuments to the people who made that history?

Obviously…I could go on and on. If the above didn’t set off even one single broadly organized attempt to set any of it right, what is it going to take?
My hunch is that there are several real problems for so many of the disgruntled posters on this site:

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the libs fault.

2. Some of them are either clinically nuts or simply lacking in critical thinking skills;

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Christ that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?
My hunch is that there are several real problems for so many of the disgruntled posters on this site:

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the conservatives fault.

2. Some of them are either clinically nuts or simply lacking in critical thinking skills;

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Liberalism/Marxism that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?
Originally Posted by hunter13

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the libs fault.

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Christ that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?

Passed the Shoe Stardust

It’s Boot Time ..

Dress Accordingly..
Posted By: GrouseAtHarte Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Not a shot will be fired, they’ve already won. This has been in the making for decades now. They have complete control of the education system in this country turning out good little worker bees who believe in their system. They’ve imported the third world. They’ve completely gutted masculinity in this country, No one knows how to fight, no one will fight. It’s all over.
Loss of masculinity? Huh? Where’s your evidence for this?
Posted By: memtb Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Agreed! memtb
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Identify who these people are, and when the trouble starts act accordingly.
You may not like your neighbor, but you have no good reason to kill the sonava bitch.
Pelosy, pedo Joe, Romney, you get the idea. No who we SHOULD be targeting, leave that azzhole down the road alone. You can kick his azz later on, but eliminate your REAL enemies first.

Knowing who we should be targeting is the easy part, in fact we already know who they are. The problem is getting to them.

If you are going to go down this road, first on your list would have to be those protecting them and those enforcing their laws. These too can easily be identifies.
Posted By: rost495 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
And with technology and posts they know who to take off the field before it even gets started.
Posted By: Riverc Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
We are enjoying the most productive economy in the world. We still have the right to criticize our leaders. What’s so bad that one would wish for or even think of a civil war?
You sound like an Idiot people like you are the problem.
Posted By: tzone Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Which shoe fits, puppy?

This is far more accurate than most on here are willing to admit.
Posted By: GrouseAtHarte Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Walk into any highschool.
Posted By: tzone Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by GrouseAtHarte

Walk into any highschool.

I don't know about that. Maybe in Jersey. maybe 15 years ago, maybe 10. There is always going to be pussies, there's always going to be type A. We ae pretty involved with kids sports and spend a lot of time around H.S. kids. I would say out of about 100 there are probably 3 that I'd say don't have an ounce of testosterone in them.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Which shoe fits, puppy?

1. Entitled? I have never taking one penny of a handout whether it be welfare or unemployment. When I was fresh out of college I had a full time job and 2 part time to make ends meet so no entitlement here
2. Critical thinking? Are you ok with the government taxing you over and over on your earned money that is taxed when u get paid?
3 religious nuts? Read the Bible twinky and get back to me

My disgruntlement is the two tier status level and justice level in this country. The elites seem to have their set of rules and us taxpayers are held to a different standard. That is the main issue I believe and I’d bet majority of people here would agree. So go back to trolling from your computer in your mommas basement or better yet go get a job and quit sucking off the government
Posted By: gunchamp Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Look in the mirror
“Look in the mirror”

Never heard that one before. Cutting edge humor.
IA fog, you don’t like the tax system? Nor do I.

Particularly distasteful was the Republican and Trump corporate tax breaks. Do it increase employment or productivity? Maybe a little, but the majority of the money was used by corporations for stock buy-backs. Stock prices went up and the CEO could raise his salary from 20 million a year to 30 million
The typical regular on this forum is probably a little bit older and better off financially than the typical American.

It’s the establishment that still wants to talk about the economy as though it’s still 1990 and that the economy is the key grassroots issue. The economy is smoke and mirrors but even if you believe that it’s great it isn’t the driving issue to the Republican or Democrat base either for that matter that it was in years past. I think everyone besides the GOP and 13 get that.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Which shoe fits, puppy?

You get recruited over at DU? You sound like a liberal.
Posted By: Fireball2 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Way too complex for simpletons like hunter13yrold to comprehend.
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

Particularly distasteful was the Republican and Trump corporate tax breaks. Do it increase employment or productivity? Maybe a little, but the majority of the money was used by corporations for stock buy-backs. Stock prices went up and the CEO could raise his salary from 20 million a year to 30 million

My 401k rocked during Trump administration and everything I gained I lost in the Biden years
This administration both gop and dem suck. This border is out of control, the two tier justice is out of control the racial division is out of control and the hatred of the white person is terrible all fueled and fanned from the government. Point in hand Maxine waters telling people get in their face, fight , really that is Bringing people together?
I hope we don’t have a true civil war would be devastating. I’d rather promote Balkanization and let the true colors of the party’s be exposed
But that would also further the destruction of this country. I see a battle for food and water and trust me I’d rather be on my side than yours in that fight. I can be self sufficient real quickly can you?
Posted By: slumlord Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by Stickfight
This is all fantasy. What would kick off a civil war?

A crooked Presidential election?
Crooked Congressional elections?
A fabricated quarantine?
Race riots?
Being told you can’t have a job or travel or go out to eat or get medical care unless you let them jab you?
Government collusion with every major social media company to violate the First Amendment?
Arbitrary and absurd restrictions on the Second Amendment?
Repeated making of war on other nations based on clearly false pretense?
A wide open southern border?
Your tax dollars actively facilitating the people coming through that border?
Your tax dollars being laundered for private gain through proxy wars?
Third world tier legal persecution of political enemies?
Every major media outlet being controlled by a single ethnic group that also controls your entire banking system including the one that controls your money supply?
Being lied to for the last 40+ years about virtually every economic metric?
Being told you are the greatest threat to the Western way of life?
Being told that if you don’t welcome third world freeloaders your country will die and also you are a racist?
Your communications being intercepted and analysed in clear violation of the Fourth Amendment?
Every 3 letter agency acting against your interests, up to and including imprisoning you for exercising your First Amendment rights?
Your children being indoctrinated to believe biological impossibilities by the public education system your taxes fund?
Being told you should be ashamed of the glorious history of your otherwise you are the racist?
The law enforcement agencies your taxes fund standing aside while people tear down monuments to the people who made that history?

Obviously…I could go on and on. If the above didn’t set off even one single broadly organized attempt to set any of it right, what is it going to take?

We must first watch 9 John Wayne movies and discuss. Oh yes, discuss.
Posted By: callnum Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Remember when Portland burnt, and you did nothing? You will continue to do the same.
Lastlemming, of course, I don’t know the demographics of the posters, but looking at the nonsensical comments of many, one can only conclude that there isn’t a lot of great matter behind the beady eyes.

Typically, dumb people don’t make a lot of money. Easily duped, they fall for the lies of charlatans and are basically used. Yet, they are smart enough to know that things are not great for them, and that pisses them off. I don’t blame them for being angry.
Look at the anger on this site. Disgruntled people who feel they are being wronged and treated unfairly.

Has to be someone’s fault. Can’t be my mine.
Typically, dumb people don’t make a lot of money. Easily duped, they fall for the lies of charlatans and are basically used. Yet, they are smart enough to know that things are not great for them, and that pisses them off. I don’t blame them for being angry.

Conservatives are all rich white dudes but also dumb and don't make a lot of money and that makes them angry that they can't change it. Interesting.
Posted By: KC Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
I am disgusted with current state of affairs, like most of you on this forum. But I don't think there will be war until the economic system collapses completely. People with full bellies don't revolt and we are still pretty well off. Those who wield the real power from the shadows are careful to keep it that way. If/when the situation gets so bad that we are watching our children starve, then we will act, and not before.
Originally Posted by Teal

IF there's a war/conflict/unrest - I think it will be low intensity, guerrilla/insurgent style.

I said once before - for all the faults of GWB - the conflicts he put us in created millions of GWOT vets who are well versed in that warfare and COINOPS. They mostly want to be left alone and I think they're likely to be underestimated by dudes in blue helmets.

I've, lately, come to the idea I need to do more to be ready. Plans, commo etc. Picked this up - should be here next week. LIC - study

I think it pays to be a student as best you can.

Fear the men who just want to be left alone.
Originally Posted by akrange

Think Deeper

Coco Mellon Outside Junta ..

George Soro’s ..

Congress Funding Subversion NGO’s ..

Outside Government … Well Now ..

All of them anti constitutionalist.

Which shoe fits, puppy?

Project much?
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
The three letter agency hacks on here want it. They'd love to have examples of Trump Republicans to hold up and federally indict. You see them pushing it all the time on here.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Several thoughts that may or may not be connected. The campfire seems to be the target of numerous trolls and the number seems to be increasing recently. Never before seen names with low post counts. Does this mean the campfire has become a target of the left or does it reflect the changing attitude of the upcoming membership?

There is definitely a disconnect between government spending priorities and the taxpayers spending priorities. The senate proposing billions of dollars for illegals, Ukraine and Israel at the expense of American veterans and American homeless, mentally disabled. Throwing billions of dollars around like it is pocket change. Billions of borrowed dollars.

Texas and a majority of other states are currently challenging the federal governments immigration policies. Neither are backing down. Obviously the situation will either escalate or be diffused. I expect Trump to de-escalate the situation if he is allowed to take office. I see everything escalating if the current situation prevails.

Those in positions of power are no longer responsible to “we the people”. Their allegiance is to the WEF/NWO/UN puppet masters pulling their strings and funneling money into their pockets. And threatening their families and economic security if they resist. This has always been the case in many second and third world countries but is now prevalent in most first world countries.

The first line of interaction most people have with government is law enforcement. LE is not being supported by the judiciary or the politicians. Does this leave LE vulnerable? Will they be the first victims of civil war?

Just some thoughts.
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24

If there is a civil war regime cucks like you will be cannon fodder.
Posted By: shootem Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Texas and a majority of other states are currently challenging the federal governments immigration policies. Neither are backing down. Obviously the situation will either escalate or be diffused. I expect Trump to de-escalate the situation if he is allowed to take office. I see everything escalating if the current situation prevails

Take note, after Sniffen and The Gang got bloodied in the Texas argument the Texas border protection affair is no longer newsworthy. States Rights on self protection won the day but no media is doing updates. It’s just too embarrassing for the insurrectionists controlling the federal government to do so. No comment on half this nation’s states publicly supporting and/or giving manpower and material support.

Little comment is given to Arizona and New Mexico leaving their borders open. This morning I saw a short coverage of the Kalifornia border where around 200 Chinese insurgents were being processed for their seats at the end of the rainbow. Our nation is still dreadfully endangered by an insurrection enabled federal government and public broadcasting is more enamored by Demoroids in Atlanta misusing public funds to sponsor their private sexual adventures while making a legally vague attempt to control who runs for office in America.

And we’re just old white guys growing paranoid. pffftt
Yeh, yeh, yeh, BuckHaggard, I’m certain that you are a real bad azz, heading behind your computer screen and single finger pecking out your thoughtful insights.

I like Mike Tyson’s statement, “Everybody has a plan until they are hit.”

Maybe, you can analogize, that quote, Buck, old buddy. You
Posted By: rainshot Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Government's only source of finance is the Taxpayers. Congress abdicated their duty when they constructed several agencies with authority to tax and regulate. It was an easy way to have plausible deniability. Since FDR greatly grew the federal government's scope and authority it has been largely controlled by democrats in congress. Republicans have become complicit in the government's growth and have remained aloof to democrats control. For decades we have not had a budget and though congressional republicans like to use it as a campaign slogan they have done nothing to change that even when they held majorities in both houses. Democrats do not suffer defectors like republicans do. So many republicans get elected that are sympathetic to democrat priorities that the party has been effectively neutered. Since the stolen election our nation has suffered much, just not enough for the vast majority of citizens to revolt. our propagandist media controlled by democrat Marxists is largely responsible for the apathy because however you cut it a large majority of Americans still get their marching orders from the good old MSM nightly news.
Posted By: IndyCA35 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
I pretty much agree with most of the posters here about what's wrong. But civil war? No way. Let me know how it turns out.

Facts are that most of the people in this country pretty much agree with the way things are. If you want to change things, you have to convince them they will be better off your way.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
If smart people are the ones who are rich then President Trump is a genius and Obongo, Biden and Klinton are drooling retards that weren’t smart enough to earn their money and instead they “had” to steal it. 😂
Posted By: Redneck Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Man, you must be on some kinda drugs, or too young to be out of your woke high school. Whatever it is, get OFF it and smell what's in the air - tyranny..
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
When all those who are coming thru our open borders do whatever they are coming to do, there will be a very uncivil war
Posted By: viking Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
And the fed agents on here say what?
Posted By: jetjockey Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by IA_fog

My 401k rocked during Trump administration and everything I gained I lost in the Biden years
This administration both gop and dem suck. This border is out of control, the two tier justice is out of control the racial division is out of control and the hatred of the white person is terrible all fueled and fanned from the government. Point in hand Maxine waters telling people get in their face, fight , really that is Bringing people together?
I hope we don’t have a true civil war would be devastating. I’d rather promote Balkanization and let the true colors of the party’s be exposed
But that would also further the destruction of this country. I see a battle for food and water and trust me I’d rather be on my side than yours in that fight. I can be self sufficient real quickly can you?

How in the HELL did you lose it all under Biden? The Dow is up 24% under Biden, and the S&P is up 30%. If everything you gained you lost under Biden, that’s on you, and ONLY you!
Originally Posted by callnum

Remember when Portland burnt, and you did nothing? You will continue to do the same.
Ouch
Hey earlybird, you ever have an original thought? Ever? Or do you just ride whichever coattail flies by at the time? What a ridiculous caricature of a poster you are.

Old callnum, no reply needed since we all know what you are. But I'll point out the obvious, if only because you are so damned slow, that smart money plays the game when the odds are best, not when they're the worst. BTW, how's it feel to lose continuously ?
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by IA_fog

How in the HELL did you lose it all under Biden? The Dow is up 24% under Biden, and the S&P is up 30%. If everything you gained you lost under Biden, that’s on you, and ONLY you!
Fuqk you and Biden
Hey earlybird, you ever have an original thought? Ever? Or do you just ride whichever coattail flies by at the time? What a ridiculous caricature of a poster you are.

Old callnum, no reply needed since we all know what you are. But I'll point out the obvious, if only because you are so damned slow, that smart money plays the game when the odds are best, not when they're the worst. BTW, how's it feel to lose continuously ?
Don’t get ur feathers ruffled Roy
You're a pissant not worthy of thought earlybord. I just find it sad that you exhibit so little, so well.
Mmkay
Posted By: Raeford Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
You're a pissant not worthy of thought earlybord. I just find it sad that you exhibit so little, so well.

Yet here you are.
Campfire heal nippers. Nothing of substance, just yap.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
A Reminder.

If it weren’t for LEO, Politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.
Originally Posted by steve4102
A Reminder.

If it weren’t for LEO, Politicians would just be some people with bad ideas.

Gotta get that pension.
Posted By: Raeford Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Campfire heal nippers. Nothing of substance, just yap.

Gettin kind of bold again after laying low for 2-3 months aye?

Remind us all again what it was that you said[multiple times] that caused you to hide.

Do tell gunslinger, besides choking on a biscuit, what did you do when Portland was under siege?
Yes do tell
Ask NOT what Fireball has done for Portland but what his wife does for Fireball - JFK, probably.

Do tell gunslinger, besides choking on a biscuit, what did you do when Portland was under siege?
Where were you and your boi frind when all that was going on?
Posted By: minengr Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
Originally Posted by TBREW401
When all those who are coming thru our open borders do whatever they are coming to do, there will be a very uncivil war

When they start offering citizenship for military service, expect nothing good.
Originally Posted by earlybrd

You still doinking that fuggly “partner” of yours?
Originally Posted by minengr

When they start offering citizenship for military service, expect nothing good.

1/2 way there
Originally Posted by earlybrd

You still doinking that fuggly “partner” of yours?
My wife yes you callin her fuggly dumfuk
The illegals coming into the U.S.. Are not here for their votes. After the next census they will cause an adjustment to the number of Representatives and Senators in blue states. Then watch the carnage when the average conservative has NO voice in Government.

Be very afraid of the men who wanted to be left alone...
Hey, early bird, show us the you can form thought enough to string enough words together to make two cogent sentences.

I don’t think you can do it, pard.

Go ahead and take several hours as needed.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The coming civil war - 02/16/24
The illegals coming into the U.S.. Are not here for their votes. After the next census they will cause an adjustment to the number of Representatives and Senators in blue states. Then watch the carnage when the average conservative has NO voice in Government.

Excellent point. Read yesterday where illegals currently account for 22 representatives in congress. Sanctuary cities are exclusively run by demoncraps and they are gaining population by leaps and bounds. Also the reason demoncraps want to count everyone regardless of citizenship.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Yeh, yeh, yeh, BuckHaggard, I’m certain that you are a real bad azz, heading behind your computer screen and single finger pecking out your thoughtful insights.

It would be fun to watch you try to cross the street when SHTF. LMAO. Little marxist turd.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Hey, early bird, show us the you can form thought enough to string enough words together to make two cogent sentences.

First of all I ain’t ur fuqkin pard kghunter 13.Second if you want to start some schit over you or your pards broke dick feelers bring it.
How’s that 😃
Posted By: Stickfight Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Then watch the carnage when the average conservative has NO voice in Government.

So what will happen?
Posted By: rost495 Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
That evidence hits anyone with open eyes in the face every day. Even in rural USA.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Guys, look at Cùnter13's posts.
10 years, 300 posts.

Classified Cowboy and political posts were he constantly pukes liberal BS.

If you don't like him, ignore him.
He is here on a mission, and it's not to engage with like minded men.
Originally Posted by rost495
That evidence hits anyone with open eyes in the face every day. Even in rural USA.

Absolutely.

My youth was spent outside playing in ditches, playing army or tag, riding bikes, making trails to bike ride on in the woodlots and ramps to jump, shooting guns and bows, spearing carp in the ditches, riding quads and 3 wheelers, scrounging scrap lumber and building tree forts, getting into occasional fistfights, riding around on the weekends with buddies when I was teenager while looking to meet girls and so on.

That was still the norm in the 80’s-90’s when I grew up and we were a whole less filtered/PC.
Fu
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
10 years, 300 posts.

Fuqk him
10 years, 300 posts.

Yep,

When someone refuses to debate honestly with valid examples or counterpoints it’s obvious that they’re a troll and uninterested in learning.
Posted By: DHN Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Absolutely.

My youth was spent outside playing in ditches, playing army or tag, riding bikes, making trails to bike ride on in the woodlots and ramps to jump, shooting guns and bows, spearing carp in the ditches, riding quads and 3 wheelers, scrounging scrap lumber and building tree forts, getting into occasional fistfights, riding around on the weekends with buddies when I was teenager while looking to meet girls and so on.

That was still the norm in the 80’s-90’s when I grew up and we were a whole less filtered/PC.
You were blessed enough to grow up where there was room enough to roam, and exercise your imagination. In traveling the last two decades I have seen far too much city and suburb housing that is crowded so close together that youngsters have no room for such adventures. Suburbs today seem to be nearly as crammed together as pre-WWII inner cities.
Posted By: Riverc Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

Absolutely.

We had a similar childhood mine was 60's & 70's.
Posted By: TERRY8mm Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
I know I will see you in hell.
Posted By: callnum Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

My guess is school was tough for brd. 2-3 words is all he is capable of.

It’s easy to see he is not very bright. Probably rode the short bus.
Posted By: Burleyboy Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
The left has been at war for years. The right just wants to be left alone. It's going to take a lot to wake the sleeping giant this time.

Makes me want to study Ireland a bit. Or Yugoslavia and that region.

After hearing what the courts did to Trump again today I fear there will be no voting the Marxists out.

Bb
Posted By: gunchamp Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The left has been at war for years. The right just wants to be left alone. It's going to take a lot to wake the sleeping giant this time.

Makes me want to study Ireland a bit. Or Yugoslavia and that region.

After hearing what the courts did to Trump again today I fear there will be no voting the Marxists out.

Bb
Im always willing to play the voting game, but im pretty sure that isnt gonna fix what needs fixin. These f aggot commies that pollute these pages and this country are a disease on this nation are gonna need a bit more than votes to beat them i feel
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

Why don't you two chkunts get a room. Stupid liberal trolls. Btw- nobody here gives a damn what you do. FOAD.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by efw
If there is going to be a civil war we’re in it now.

I personally don’t think we’ll have one.

That’s because Donald Trump hasn’t been re-elected yet, if he wins just watch the insanity. Liberals will call to arms to save democracy.
Posted By: Gojoe Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Then watch the carnage when the average conservative has NO voice in Government.

So what will happen?

Much like the bankruptcy of the U.S..

Slowly at first, then suddenly.

And curiously at about the same time.

Frustration will manifest itself.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

Uhhh...
Originally Posted by DHN
You were blessed enough to grow up where there was room enough to roam, and exercise your imagination. In traveling the last two decades I have seen far too much city and suburb housing that is crowded so close together that youngsters have no room for such adventures. Suburbs today seem to be nearly as crammed together as pre-WWII inner cities.

Suburbs might be jammed packed and crammed together, and cities too. I grew up in a suburb right smack alongside a crowded failing city. You live where your aprents can afford and where work is. And good parents teach you right from wrong regardless.

As kids we'd find adventures and every rock pile or culvert or abandoned lot or flood way was blank slate for forts and building tree houses and go karts out of shopping carts and bottle fights (yeah) and you name it. We used the crap settings to make our own adventures.

Surroundings matter, but a kid can make a hell of a lot out of anything with some imagination.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by DHN

Suburbs might be jammed packed and crammed together, and cities too. I grew up in a suburb right smack alongside a crowded failing city. You live where your aprents can afford and where work is. And good parents teach you right from wrong regardless.

As kids we'd find adventures and every rock pile or culvert or abandoned lot or flood way was blank slate for forts and building tree houses and go karts out of shopping carts and bottle fights (yeah) and you name it. We used the crap settings to make our own adventures.

Surroundings matter, but a kid can make a hell of a lot out of anything with some imagination.

We dreamed of hunting. So we built slingshots and wrist rockets and hunted rats and ducks and pigeons and fished for carp and crayfish. It wasnt a rural farm, but if you have it in you, you figure out it. And then move away.

Concur. Look around.

So what will happen?

That is not when that is how. I was asking when, because I posted a long list of things that could have been final straws for a nation of people as well armed as the US, if that is some sort of deciding factor, but not one of them resulted in anything resembling a civil war. People who make predictions like you never say when it is always some unspecified point in the future. Of course somewhere in the future the sun will burn out and the last people will be fighting over the last grains of rice, so you'll all be right.

I'm not sure what you mean by "bankrupt" above. If you mean the US will default on its debt, how do you think that will happen (and when)? Virtually all US debt is in US dollars and if things are going well $34TT in the hole what does another $34TT matter?

So what will happen?

That is not when that is how. I was asking when, because I posted a long list of things that could have been final straws for a nation of people as well armed as the US, if that is some sort of deciding factor, but not one of them resulted in anything resembling a civil war. People who make predictions like you never say when it is always some unspecified point in the future. Of course somewhere in the future the sun will burn out and it'll all be over, so you'll all be right.

I'm not sure what you mean by "bankrupt" above. If you mean the US will default on its debt, how do you think that will happen (and when)? Virtually all US debt is in US dollars and if things are going well $34TT in the hole what does another $34TT matter?

The purchase power of the dollar is falling we cannot continue deficit spending. Shrinkflation is obvious in every container in the grocery store shelf.

Every successful government remains in power only for as long as the masses have access to affordable food. Look at any modern-day country collapse. No matter how bad the government, the people tolerated the politicians as long as there was food. Food is power.

People who would never think of violence or criminality may resort to the unthinkable when their children are hungry.
Never underestimate the stupidity of humans in large groups, especially when there is no fear of consequence.
The purchase power of the dollar is falling we cannot continue deficit spending.

When will we have to stop?

It’s easy to see ur a cum guzzlin phaagut

Which shoe fits, puppy?

All of the above.
Posted By: 45_100 Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
“Fear of consequence” has always been a deterrent. During the big city riots and looting there was no fear of consequence because the leftists actually hired these people and they were assured there would be no consequences. IF arrested, their bail was posted and charges eventually dropped by activist judges.

Things will continue to escalate as each person decides for himself the need for action overcomes the fear of consequence. The illegals in New York City who attacked police officers were released on $1.00 bail. Donald Trump was fined 350 million dollars and prohibited from doing business in New York City for three years. We do not have a justice system. We have a two tiered legal system.
The purchase power of the dollar is falling we cannot continue deficit spending.

When will we have to stop?

5 or more Presidential elections ago, the petrodollar is almost finished. So the reality of the world wide power of the dollar is almost done. Once that happens the dollar comes home and it devalues even more.
What we are seeing with the current level of deficit spending, is the charging up of the national credit card before we don't/ can't pay the interest.

So what will happen?

That is not when that is how. I was asking when, because I posted a long list of things that could have been final straws for a nation of people as well armed as the US, if that is some sort of deciding factor, but not one of them resulted in anything resembling a civil war. People who make predictions like you never say when it is always some unspecified point in the future. Of course somewhere in the future the sun will burn out and the last people will be fighting over the last grains of rice, so you'll all be right.

Your list is solid, but not valid.

People are (too)well fed, they have money to F' away gambling, going to sporting events, vacation, buying prestige products.....they have health care, every need is met with abundance. So many things our granfathers couldn't dream of, they have in abundance.

To stand up, taking a forceful position would put it all at risk.
For them, for their family.

As long as we can eat, drink beer, watch football, and gamble, our
women aren't getting raped,
you aren't going to get people to stand up.

By the time folks stand up, it's gonna be too late.

Used to look at oppressed people, and wonder why the take it.

Americans wouldn't!!!

Now, I kind of understand,
And I was wrong.☹️
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Right-on Dillonbuck !!
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Americans never saw a big pork barrel project in their community that they didn't like.

Never.

We are willing participants.
Posted By: Lslite Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
The commies are playing the long game and will just wait till us old guys die out. Unless there is a spark to ignite the patriots, the illegals will be given citizenship, our progeny will become the minority, and the grand experiment that is the USA will be over.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Americans never saw a big pork barrel project in their community that they didn't like.

Never.

Oh crap Jim.

Congress has a dismal approval rating.

But we all love OUR congressman.
HE gets US, Defense jobs, bridges, roads, schools..........

OUR Congressman isn't like THEIR Congressmen!!!
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

That isn't what Tyson said you dumb f_u_c_k.
Posted By: shootem Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard

That isn't what Tyson said you dumb f_u_c_k.

Thought it was more like “Ebbabody got a plan till ya hittem in da mouff”
K.hunter13 making threats now LOL
Posted By: MontanaMan Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

So what will happen?

Nothing.

'Mericans have come to like the taste of schitt & swallow more easily everyday.

MM
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

You two morons... Solve some 3rd grade math...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Fugging idiots...

Step out the closet and I’d be obliged to finish our conversation k.hunter
Posted By: efw Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24
On civil war in America and other unpleasant possibilities

By Vance Byers

If you had asked me ten years ago about the possibility of a future civil war in America, I—an “Intelligence Community” veteran who analyzes civil conflict in Asia—would have laughed. I’m not laughing anymore, and neither are a lot of other people. Recent tensions between the federal government and Texas over the former’s refusal to secure the border and enforce immigration law are bringing to life scenarios that once seemed theoretical, if not fantastic. In mid-January, “Texas soldiers” took control of a section of the border near Eagle Pass and then denied access to federal agents, setting the stage for a standoff some alarmists are calling “today’s Fort Sumter.” Even as Texas pushes beyond legal and normative boundaries, creating a potential constitutional crisis in the process, more dangerous challenges lie ahead. In today’s America, a combination of democratic backsliding, ethnic factionalism, and elite splintering have set the stage for a series of intractable political and legal challenges that could plausibly lead to violence in 2024. The only real questions now relate to the scale of the violence and whether the American union will ultimately survive it.

I’m not alone in my pessimism; Barbara F. Walter, a prominent political scientist, argues that the conditions for civil war are emerging in America. Her findings are a relatively sound synthesis of a large body of research into the correlates of civil war. What mars Walter’s study is that she embeds her findings in a tendentious analysis of American politics, laying the blame for these dangerous trends at the feet of white men, Republicans, and all the other boogeymen of the Left. There is a revealing irony in seeing an assessment of the prospects for civil war laid out so myopically by a rising member of the ruling class, as if the last eight years of Democratic Party-led soft coups and anarcho-tyranny never happened. It is this same lack of self-awareness that is driving our society to a breaking point.

Since 2016, right-wing populist movements have, with varying degrees of success, pushed back against the managerial elite that sits atop the Western political order. From recent riots in Ireland over migrant crime, to farmer protests in Europe over taxes and climate policy, regime opponents are demanding to be heard. But rather than seeing these events as an invitation to adjust course, today’s optimates, disdainful of the plebs and their tribunes, are doubling down on their divisive policies and embracing authoritarian methods to subdue the populares.

In Canada, that meant shutting down the bank accounts of “Freedom Convoy” protestors. In Britain it meant suppressing information about so-called “grooming gangs.” In Germany, it has meant a concerted effort to marginalize a major political party that could culminate in the banning of that party. In the United States, which has been at the center of the right-wing populist storm since the beginning, the system has attacked Trump and Trumpism from many directions. The man is effectively facing multiple life sentences for a mix of speech and paper crimes, while at the same time regime agents work to expropriate his wealth in a politically-motivated sham trial in New York. The rank-and-file members of the movement also face peril. Some are in jail for crimes that, while technically real, would be forgiven if committed by regime allies. These unfortunates can best be described as political prisoners. Others face daily censorship and loss of livelihood—forcing a retreat from the daylight of public discourse in favor of the shadows of social media [bleep] and electronic samizdat.

Predictably, the effect of these ever more nakedly antidemocratic, antiliberal acts has been to drive the Right toward embracing its own hardline measures. One can see a newfound desire to reject the old politics of compromise and dogged adherence to system norms in favor of tit-for-tat factional politics of the sort unfamiliar to most Americans. The old conservative establishment—dedicated as they are to the system—is increasingly marginalized. Replacing them is a motley crew of diverse thinkers, from Catholic integralists to Nietzschean vitalists, united only in their disdain for the system and their unwillingness to play the role of the beautiful loser. It is this combination of intellectual ferment and frustration with traditional politics that is driving interest in the writings of men like Carl Schmitt. Schmitt’s ideas, particularly the “friend-enemy distinction” and the “state of exception,” have taken on an almost cliched quality as conservatives seek intellectual justifications for embracing hard-nosed, action-reaction politics. Similarly, talk of a “Red Caesar”—a Napoleon-like figure willing to pick up the crown of a collapsing America with his sword—further signals that many on the Right are increasingly open to hitherto unthinkable solutions to increasingly insoluble problems.

All this has combined to push the American political system from the sometimes messy, but mostly safe world of liberal democracy—where leadership transitions are predictable, and disagreements are sorted out at the ballot box—to the decidedly less safe world of anocracy—where confidence in institutions is low and a winner-take-all system raises the stakes for all players in the political game. As Walter and other scholars of intra-state war have noted, anocracy is a bad place to be, because democratic backsliding correlates strongly to civil war—something no one should be eager to see.

But a slide toward authoritarian politics is only one of the forces in play. Of equal concern is the rise of ethnic factionalism in America. Ethnic diversity in itself does not correlate strongly to civil war, but it does provide convenient fracture lines for a society. The presence of distinct ethnic communities also helps to reduce the force of the collective action problem at the heart of the civil war question, attenuating the increased risk of death or imprisonment faced by the early adopters of resistance to the state. For our society, atomized, deracinated, and individualistic as it is, the collective action problem is even more acute. We’ve been bowling alone for a long time, and so ethnicity, race, and religion provide useful connection points for people who otherwise lack a common basis for organizing. The presence of a coherent ethnic community provides would-be rebels with not only a means of framing potential grievances (e.g., past oppression by a majority group); it can also provide potential rebels with unique cultural institutions capable of facilitating collaboration (e.g., the stereotype of the local radical mosque) and thus lowering collective action barriers.

In contrast to how a sane regime would manage the challenge of presiding over a multiethnic society through policies intended to downplay racial grievances and encourage unity, America’s ruling elites seem committed to the opposite course. Indoctrinated as they are into a globalist ideology of struggle toward a borderless utopia, America’s ruling elite seem fully committed to an endless cycle of relitigating and reinterpreting the country’s past through the lens of race and gender inequality. The result is the rekindling of dormant racial animus and the breeding of new resentments as essential national myths are discredited with every school renamed and every statue melted down to be replaced with “inclusive art.”

Yugoslavia provides a useful historical example. Under Tito, imperfect though his administration was, ethnic hostility was largely contained through a mix of repression and calibrated inter-group power sharing. When Tito died in 1980, it didn’t take long for what scholars call “ethnic entrepreneurs” like Slobodon Milosevic and Franjo Tudjman to tap into deep-seated resentments to advance political goals. In some cases, such figures are little more than demagogues pursuing power. In other cases, they’re true believers acting in pursuit of their vision of the greater good. In the United States, we can see both at work. But regardless of the animating spirit behind their actions, the results are the same—a deepening of inter-ethnic cleavages and an increased risk of violence.

Another piece of the puzzle is elite fragmentation. Bottom-up political change is a rarity in society. In most cases, a tightly organized counter-elite forms to challenge the dominant elite either as the old elite splits, or as a new elite emerges to challenge the old order. To be sure, cascading state failure can happen in the absence of a viable counter-elite, as Stephen Kotkin noted in his path-breaking book The Uncivil Society, which looked at the collapse of communism in Eastern Europe. However, civil wars almost always involve the emergence of a determined vanguard elite.

In the Spanish Civil War, a highly factionalized ruling elite fragmented along Left-Right lines. A split within the military between left- and right-wing military officers helped ignite Guatemala’s civil war in 1960. Divisions within the Russian ruling class helped set the stage for revolution and civil war. In the case of America prior to 2016, it would have been appropriate to think of the elite as united in its basic assumptions and ideology—the “transpartisan,” managerial elite James Burnham described in The Managerial Revolution. While there were some minor disagreements about policy—how much to tax and how much to spend—even on matters of war and peace there was remarkable uniformity of opinion.

The election of Donald Trump in 2016 changed all that. For the first time in decades, American elites are truly fractured. The Republican Party has become more the party of Donald Trump and less the party of Nikki Haley. The substance of this is that the Republican Party is becoming a true counter-elite as it grows more alienated from the assumptions of the old managerial order, and more open to a radically different vision of society and governance. Meanwhile, federalism ensures a certain amount of political fragmentation is already baked into the American system; it’s no coincidence that the battlelines for America’s first civil war largely matched state borders.

While civil war has captured recent headlines, there are other possibilities worth discussing. One that has received some attention is the chance that an insurgency will emerge in America. If a civil war involves violence between the state and an internal challenger capable of fighting back with either regional secession or national control on the line, an insurgency is a smaller scale politico-military struggle that is often regional in nature and asymmetric in its operational profile. In the real world, the lines between the two are often blurred, which is why social scientists often use a battle death requirement to help code conflicts as civil wars or insurgencies—the former is usually set at 1,000 in a year or over a longer, but still condensed period of time, with conflicts below that threshold being characterized as terrorism, insurgency, or “civil conflict.”

Insurgencies almost never emerge in wealthy states, not because such states lack populations with internal grievances; rather, rich countries have high levels of “state capacity,” the resources and reach to exercise full control over their territory. Poor countries with inaccessible terrain, such as mountainous regions, often struggle with insurgencies, because weak states are less able to stop insurgent groups from forming and metastasizing in rural areas. The American government is many things, but it is not weak, at least not in a hard power sense. This reality then adds to the collective action problem mentioned earlier. It takes a special kind of lunatic to attempt to launch an insurgency under such conditions.

So, what do we have to look forward to in 2024? Were I a betting man, I would bet against a full-blown, hot civil war. Greg Abbott doesn’t strike me as a man of “supreme daring,” and while this year’s presidential election will almost certainly include a heavy dose of factional politics, any major dustup is likely to occur after months of litigation, name-calling, and 1930s-style street battles. While insurgency is probably not in the offing, lower order forms of violence are probably on the horizon—to include lone-wolf terrorism and organized factional violence. So far, most of the violence we’ve seen has emanated from the Left, although it is difficult to prove that definitively, as prosecution rates for the Left’s shock troops and berserkers are much lower than those for their right-wing analogues. This is because the former have so far benefited from some regime protection. As the Right becomes more unified under Trump’s leadership and more intellectually and morally at peace with embracing a rougher brand of politics, we’re likely to see a more open embrace of tit-for-tat factional fighting.

To cite a well-known historical example, the Roman civil wars of the first century BC were preceded by years of violent factional politics and elite fracturing. As in the case of Rome, there will be plenty of off ramps along the way. Pompey and the Senate could have avoided war with Caesar had they been a little more flexible, after all. Of course, if men of Pompey’s and Brutus’s caliber couldn’t find their way to those off ramps, I doubt the cast of geriatrics and buffoons leading our politics will.

https://americanmind.org/salvo/our-...ontent=294382011&utm_source=hs_email
Posted By: Huntz Re: The coming civil war - 02/17/24

Never.

AFUCKINMEN

Never.

Oh crap Jim.

Congress has a dismal approval rating.

But we all love OUR congressman.
HE gets US, Defense jobs, bridges, roads, schools..........

OUR Congressman isn't like THEIR Congressmen!!!

That’s always been the old adage but most people today dislike their own Congressmen. In most states roughly 1/2 of the voters will have voted against the Congressmen and probably 1/2 of those that did vote for him will see him as “the better of two evils” but still not like the Congressmen.

That’s a good thing. People are slowly waking up and realizing what a scam the entire establishment uniparty is.
Posted By: Seafire Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Do people ever think about the fact if a Civil War did break out in the country for real, that our enemies are providing and setting the stage for it to happen, by flooding our borders with illegal aliens?

After it starts or maybe they will wait until its over, but this nation will be weakened to the point that even Mexico or maybe its cartels, will just waltz across the border and take over the nation... heck, half the population of Mexico is here already aren't they? or does it just seem like it...

you can bet your bottom dollar China will walk in if nothing else to take over all the resources this nation has, that they don't have and need....

if we can't take care of our internal problems, than this will be the outcome... and we will cease to be a nation as we now know it to be. and don't forget to thank all of your democRATic friends and their party for setting the stage of this nation's downfall.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Piece of cake...

Duhh!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

45% of 100 Square Inches is...

45 Square Inches...
Posted By: Gojoe Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by Seafire
Do people ever think about the fact if a Civil War did break out in the country for real, that our enemies are providing and setting the stage for it to happen, by flooding our borders with illegal aliens?

After it starts or maybe they will wait until its over, but this nation will be weakened to the point that even Mexico or maybe its cartels, will just waltz across the border and take over the nation... heck, half the population of Mexico is here already aren't they? or does it just seem like it...

you can bet your bottom dollar China will walk in if nothing else to take over all the resources this nation has, that they don't have and need....

if we can't take care of our internal problems, than this will be the outcome... and we will cease to be a nation as we now know it to be. and don't forget to thank all of your democRATic friends and their party for setting the stage of this nation's downfall.

Kissenger said one day there will be Chinese troops on the streets of LA, and the people will welcome them.
Posted By: TBREW401 Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Fox news, yesterday, reported that some 20, 000 chinese have crossed at Jacumba, Ca.
Some were seen in some desert area shooting firearms.
Posted By: flagstaff Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Will there be a civil war?

Probably not a civil war like back in 1861.

With this nation owing $33 trillion, and divided by a population of 330 million, every man, women and child owes $100K.

And no way to ever pay it back.

And many other nations are in the same boat.

You don’t think there will be consequences?

At some point, there will be a catalyst, some sort of ignition point, and when it starts, it is gonna set off a whole bunch of unintended consequences.

Lots of nations now have nukes. And the world monetary system has Stage 4 cancer. Something it gonna pop.

So there will be a civil war per se? Maybe not.

But will there be people, worldwide, fighting for survival? Yep.

But will there be a collapse of society, and lots of sadness and pain, the likes of which the world has never seen.

Bet on it.

I’m going to go to a family BBQ today and hug and tell people I love them. I’m gonna pray and go to church. Get right with God. Because ya never know when the spam is gonna hit the fan. And it won’t be pretty when it happens. And no matter how much a person prepares, there won’t be enough preparation for what’s coming. So in a way, why worry about it. Life is fleeting, anyways. No one is making it out of this life alive.

Just my take.
Posted By: akrange Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Talmudic Law :

The Ends Justifies the Means

The Object of all this is to make the Other Guy Die for what he Believes In ..
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
I think preparation is more of a mindset. You’re not going to stockpile enough food or ammo to get you through this when/if it happens. The first time you try use any gold you have, someone is going to shoot you in the head and take it. I don’t really have a good prediction of what could happen. Who knows?

I honestly don’t think America has ever seen what is going to happen. You know in America, even on the frontier, the courts have always operated and the rule of law has always applied. I’ve always been amazed when reading old accounts and how law abiding people actually were and how often the law actually got its man. But this is a different time. We have tens of millions of people in this country from different cultural traditions and those who know better, no longer have the fortitude nor belief in law backed by Godly justice that our forbearers had.

I don’t know, it’s hard to be optimistic. On the other hand, the chaos AND opportunity might very well be preferable to being slowly ground down by tyranny as we are now.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Why would there be a civil war?
Posted By: hosfly Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
I look for it to kick off at election time,, Antifa and the dems,Blm/black panther party , and UN troops that are being rushed across the border,will get the green light to start "peacefully demonstrating", raiding and reaving, and thats when patriotic vigilantism will clean up, , If dems win election they will crush the people with more taxes less commodities to buy, and every day freedoms,, gas,garden speech,travel,and will take over your stocks and bank account,, then its vigilantism,, the true law of the land,the only one that strikes fear into all evil doers from top(gov) to bottom, (neighborhood thugs) to beat the lawless you have to be lawless, to beat the gov you must become ungovernable,,
Posted By: 700LTR Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Doesn’t the un troops wear blue targets on their heads?
they will if they dress up for the cameras,otherwise its white supremist,MAGA americans vilifying poor ethnic groups who just want to be heard(herd) and traveled 6 million miles for a better life and help enrich our nation
Posted By: mark shubert Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I think preparation is more of a mindset. You’re not going to stockpile enough food or ammo to get you through this when/if it happens. The first time you try use any gold you have, someone is going to shoot you in the head and take it. I don’t really have a good prediction of what could happen. Who knows?

I honestly don’t think America has ever seen what is going to happen. You know in America, even on the frontier, the courts have always operated and the rule of law has always applied. I’ve always been amazed when reading old accounts and how law abiding people actually were and how often the law actually got its man. But this is a different time. We have tens of millions of people in this country from different cultural traditions and those who know better, no longer have the fortitude nor belief in law backed by Godly justice that our forbearers had.

I don’t know, it’s hard to be optimistic. On the other hand, the chaos AND opportunity might very well be preferable to being slowly ground down by tyranny as we are now.

I don't know about the "law abiding" part - ours was a center of vigilantism around the turn of the last century.
The book "Wildest of the Wild West" by Howard Bryan documents (through the Daily Optic files) that in one month, "29 men were killed in and around Las Vegas, either murdered or hung by the well-regulated Vigilance Committee."
Posted By: add Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by DHN

[Linked Image from voxday.net]
Originally Posted by 700LTR

That's what the mercenaries in Africa said.
Stockpiling food and other stuff is good,,stockpiling skills is more better than good
Posted By: IA_fog Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
[quote=JoeBob]I think preparation is more of a mindset. You’re not going to stockpile enough food or ammo to get you through this when/if it happens. The first time you try use any gold you have, someone is going to shoot you in the head and take it. I don’t really have a good prediction of what could happen. Who knows?

I agreee and disagree. Preparation is a mindset but also a plan. I have no good prediction either just depends on what happens when; a nuke a emp or civil unrest all have different means and scenarios
I disagree with the enough food and ammo. How much ammo do you need to survive and protect vs attack and conquer is a way different amount.
And i agree on the gold that everyone says to buy. Yes it holds its value but,,,, wherever you use it has to take it i mean are you gonna carry a gold bar in and shave off exactly what is needed? Gold would be great in an economic collapse to rebuild with but if no one accepts it how do you use it. And i agree someone will be watching and take it form you
My survival plan is to survive long enough( im 57) to see if it ends and help be there to rebuild or teach the next generation( have some friends with kids)
Posted By: ol_mike Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Fox news, yesterday, reported that some 20, 000 chinese have crossed at Jacumba, Ca.

chipsNdips- honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, guess i'll rewatch the superbowl
Originally Posted by ol_mike

chipsNdips- honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger, guess i'll rewatch the superbowl

You go ahead.
Posted By: szihn Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
As long as people are cowardly enough to not organize a mass tax boycott, they are not organized or brave enough to risk war. The Leftist/Satanist/Communists types know that. Their plan will keep advancing paid for by the tax payers until the end of the age spoken about in the Bible by the Prophets of God. God's not "doing it" to you, but He does allow you to do it to yourselves.

If you can't be trusted with small things you can't be trusted with big things.
Posted By: milespatton Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
[quote]And i agree on the gold that everyone says to buy. Yes it holds its value but,,,, wherever you use it has to take it i mean are you gonna carry a gold bar in and shave off exactly what is needed? Gold would be great in an economic collapse to rebuild with but if no one accepts it how do you use it./quote]

There was a time that a silver dollar was cut into 8 pieces. Long ago but we still use the terms, 2 bits (quarter) 4 bits (half dollar) 6 bits (75 cents). People will find a way to carry on trading. People used to trade using gold dust. Merchants kept a scale to weight it out. miles
Posted By: JoeBob Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by mark shubert

I don't know about the "law abiding" part - ours was a center of vigilantism around the turn of the last century.
The book "Wildest of the Wild West" by Howard Bryan documents (through the Daily Optic files) that in one month, "29 men were killed in and around Las Vegas, either murdered or hung by the well-regulated Vigilance Committee."

And right there, you made my point. Vigilantism WAS LAW AND ORDER. It was regular people taking over the administration of justice when formal laws and the courts were absent. Why did they do this? Because the knew what was right and was wrong ans had a willingness to act.

You my friend, have bought into the old western movie trope that vigilantism was always bad. There were excesses and injustices to be sure but the motivation was not mob violence but respect for and a desire for law and order. And of course, a willingness to act. You post demonstrates why chaos will reign.
Originally Posted by mark shubert

And right there, you made my point. Vigilantism WAS LAW AND ORDER. It was regular people taking over the administration of justice when formal laws and the courts were absent. Why did they do this? Because the knew what was right and was wrong ans had a willingness to act.

You my friend, have bought into the old western movie trope that vigilantism was always bad. There were excesses and injustices to be sure but the motivation was not mob violence but respect for and a desire for law and order. And of course, a willingness to act. You post demonstrates why chaos will reign.

Hahahaha!

You got a Regulators! tramp stamp?
That was back when the jail had one or two cells. They couldn’t arrest half the town

You go ahead.

I will, I've got nightvision/spy drones and a walkytalky that is good to a 1/4 mile. Can me and jerryjoe depend on you for a steak dinner when we get to montan'E??
If you make it here, sure.

It should be easy....without the ability to check their stock portfolio every three minutes....all the Patriots will roll over.
They'll be issued cop uniforms, when they knock on the door of the guy with several firearms- he'll welcome them in. He'll be glad to see a man in uniform who's 'law enforcement'' lol and he didn't even have to dial 911
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24

You have the American citizen pegged.
Steevie want a cracker?

He has you pegged.
Posted By: Dre Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Personally, Something is brewing. The over reach of our government, stolen elections, the divide between left vs right, black vs white. Immigration .... the List goes on.
Sh*t will hit the fan sooner or later, especially if a big enough group unites. More will come.
I never want to use my weapons in anger, but if it comes down to it. You know the rest
Posted By: Stophel Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Who do you people think will be fighting against us? Pink haired Pussy Rioters? Fat genderless fairies? UN troops? (oh, please.) DaShawn, D'Aundre, and Demetrius? Maybe Juan, Rodrigo, and Pedro? Some of these people may be used to spark something, but ultimately (and very quickly) it will be a bunch of lettered agencies and the full might of the us Military.
Posted By: Bob_mt Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24

You go ahead.

he says the same s hit every other post.....bob
Posted By: Gojoe Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
Originally Posted by Stophel
Who do you people think will be fighting against us? Pink haired Pussy Rioters? Fat genderless fairies? UN troops? (oh, please.) DaShawn, D'Aundre, and Demetrius? Maybe Juan, Rodrigo, and Pedro? Some of these people may be used to spark something, but ultimately (and very quickly) it will be a bunch of lettered agencies and the full might of the us Military.

Fighting against?? No. Those are the people who will be feeding on the defenseless, old and weak. Status quo for the useless eaters.

Every crisis has its parasites.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24
And provide a great contrast for crosshairs.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The coming civil war - 02/18/24

90+% of every LEO in America including the IRS, ATF, FBI and the NG.

You are a retard.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24

You are a retard.

Jim, indeed.

BTW, Steve, that isn't the oath they take.
Posted By: Crash_Pad Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24
Civil War is only possible when friction between clearly defined factions sparks violence. More non descript Visa cards at Walmart will not identify the true Enemy. Inflation is outpacing the Regime's ability to keep up, but appearances fall apart too slowly to bother them much. Rationing today is as subtle as swiping an ordinary plastic card. Normal becomes the perception of normal. COVID proved the masses will fall in line, mask up, and get shot, and believe whatever they are told. You can't fight the Blob oozing all over the place in its messy death. It won't be Nigerians in blue helmets, riding Humvees with loudspeakers blaring. People might remember what they never saw coming, if it gets bad enough.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24
Originally Posted by local_dirt

You are a retard.

Jim, indeed.

They WILL follow orders.

Prove me wrong.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24

You are a retard.

Jim, indeed.

They WILL follow orders.

Prove me wrong.

It's not my place to prove anything to you.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24

You are a retard.

Jim, indeed.

They WILL follow orders.

Prove me wrong.

Why not say 98 or 99 percent you hysterical old bitch?

You are a retard.

Jim, indeed.

They WILL follow orders.

Prove me wrong.

It's not my place to prove anything to you.

Here let me help you.

The Bonus Army 1932
Katrina
Kent State
Ruby Ridge
Waco
Stand Down Orders
Mar-a-Lago raid
Roger Stone Raid
Mask Mandates
Lockdown Mandates
Jan 6 Capital Police
Jan 6 FBI
Border Agents cutting Razor Wire
Just to Name a few.
let’s not forget about all of the arrests of law abiding Gun Owners all across America for violating Unconstitutional Firearms Laws.

You know Damn Well they WILL Follow orders, always have, always will.
Here is a good Opinion Piece on the Civil War.

The Second American Civil War Is Starting

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/02/second-american-civil-war-is-starting/
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24
Yeah....hysterical.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: The coming civil war - 02/19/24
Wow
© 24hourcampfire