-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My hunch is that there are several real problems for so many of the disgruntled posters on this site:

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the conservatives fault.

2. Some of them are either clinically nuts or simply lacking in critical thinking skills;

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Liberalism/Marxism that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?

Me

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by hunter13
My hunch is that there are several real problems for so many of the disgruntled posters on this site:

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the libs fault.

2. Some of them are either clinically nuts or simply lacking in critical thinking skills;

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Christ that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?

Passed the Shoe Stardust

It’s Boot Time ..

Dress Accordingly..

G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Not a shot will be fired, they’ve already won. This has been in the making for decades now. They have complete control of the education system in this country turning out good little worker bees who believe in their system. They’ve imported the third world. They’ve completely gutted masculinity in this country, No one knows how to fight, no one will fight. It’s all over.

-Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun-
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Loss of masculinity? Huh? Where’s your evidence for this?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
M
Agreed! memtb

You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong." -Bob Hagel

“I’d like to be a good rifleman…..but, I prefer to be a good hunter”! memtb 2024
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Identify who these people are, and when the trouble starts act accordingly.
You may not like your neighbor, but you have no good reason to kill the sonava bitch.
Pelosy, pedo Joe, Romney, you get the idea. No who we SHOULD be targeting, leave that azzhole down the road alone. You can kick his azz later on, but eliminate your REAL enemies first.

Knowing who we should be targeting is the easy part, in fact we already know who they are. The problem is getting to them.

If you are going to go down this road, first on your list would have to be those protecting them and those enforcing their laws. These too can easily be identifies.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
And with technology and posts they know who to take off the field before it even gets started.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Is life really that bad for the silly Trumpkins that they want a civil war.
We are enjoying the most productive economy in the world. We still have the right to criticize our leaders. What’s so bad that one would wish for or even think of a civil war?
You sound like an Idiot people like you are the problem.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

1. They feel they are entitled to the “good things in life”, but don’t have them or the talents to get them. Must be the libs fault.

3. Some are religious nuts that have so distorted the teachings of Christ that they have become the monsters that they claim to fight.

Which shoe fits, puppy?

This is far more accurate than most on here are willing to admit.

Camp is where you make it.
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G

Walk into any highschool.

-Life's too short to hunt with an ugly gun-
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by GrouseAtHarte

Walk into any highschool.

I don't know about that. Maybe in Jersey. maybe 15 years ago, maybe 10. There is always going to be pussies, there's always going to be type A. We ae pretty involved with kids sports and spend a lot of time around H.S. kids. I would say out of about 100 there are probably 3 that I'd say don't have an ounce of testosterone in them.

Camp is where you make it.
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I

Which shoe fits, puppy?

1. Entitled? I have never taking one penny of a handout whether it be welfare or unemployment. When I was fresh out of college I had a full time job and 2 part time to make ends meet so no entitlement here
2. Critical thinking? Are you ok with the government taxing you over and over on your earned money that is taxed when u get paid?
3 religious nuts? Read the Bible twinky and get back to me

My disgruntlement is the two tier status level and justice level in this country. The elites seem to have their set of rules and us taxpayers are held to a different standard. That is the main issue I believe and I’d bet majority of people here would agree. So go back to trolling from your computer in your mommas basement or better yet go get a job and quit sucking off the government

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Look in the mirror

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
“Look in the mirror”

Never heard that one before. Cutting edge humor.

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
IA fog, you don’t like the tax system? Nor do I.

Particularly distasteful was the Republican and Trump corporate tax breaks. Do it increase employment or productivity? Maybe a little, but the majority of the money was used by corporations for stock buy-backs. Stock prices went up and the CEO could raise his salary from 20 million a year to 30 million

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The typical regular on this forum is probably a little bit older and better off financially than the typical American.

It’s the establishment that still wants to talk about the economy as though it’s still 1990 and that the economy is the key grassroots issue. The economy is smoke and mirrors but even if you believe that it’s great it isn’t the driving issue to the Republican or Democrat base either for that matter that it was in years past. I think everyone besides the GOP and 13 get that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Which shoe fits, puppy?

You get recruited over at DU? You sound like a liberal.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Way too complex for simpletons like hunter13yrold to comprehend.

LOL
I
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I
IA fog, you don’t like the tax system? Nor do I.

Particularly distasteful was the Republican and Trump corporate tax breaks. Do it increase employment or productivity? Maybe a little, but the majority of the money was used by corporations for stock buy-backs. Stock prices went up and the CEO could raise his salary from 20 million a year to 30 million

My 401k rocked during Trump administration and everything I gained I lost in the Biden years
This administration both gop and dem suck. This border is out of control, the two tier justice is out of control the racial division is out of control and the hatred of the white person is terrible all fueled and fanned from the government. Point in hand Maxine waters telling people get in their face, fight , really that is Bringing people together?
I hope we don’t have a true civil war would be devastating. I’d rather promote Balkanization and let the true colors of the party’s be exposed
But that would also further the destruction of this country. I see a battle for food and water and trust me I’d rather be on my side than yours in that fight. I can be self sufficient real quickly can you?

We might have to be neighbors, but I don’t have to be neighborly. John Chisum
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Stickfight
This is all fantasy. What would kick off a civil war?

A crooked Presidential election?
Crooked Congressional elections?
A fabricated quarantine?
Race riots?
Being told you can’t have a job or travel or go out to eat or get medical care unless you let them jab you?
Government collusion with every major social media company to violate the First Amendment?
Arbitrary and absurd restrictions on the Second Amendment?
Repeated making of war on other nations based on clearly false pretense?
A wide open southern border?
Your tax dollars actively facilitating the people coming through that border?
Your tax dollars being laundered for private gain through proxy wars?
Third world tier legal persecution of political enemies?
Every major media outlet being controlled by a single ethnic group that also controls your entire banking system including the one that controls your money supply?
Being lied to for the last 40+ years about virtually every economic metric?
Being told you are the greatest threat to the Western way of life?
Being told that if you don’t welcome third world freeloaders your country will die and also you are a racist?
Your communications being intercepted and analysed in clear violation of the Fourth Amendment?
Every 3 letter agency acting against your interests, up to and including imprisoning you for exercising your First Amendment rights?
Your children being indoctrinated to believe biological impossibilities by the public education system your taxes fund?
Being told you should be ashamed of the glorious history of your otherwise you are the racist?
The law enforcement agencies your taxes fund standing aside while people tear down monuments to the people who made that history?

Obviously…I could go on and on. If the above didn’t set off even one single broadly organized attempt to set any of it right, what is it going to take?

We must first watch 9 John Wayne movies and discuss. Oh yes, discuss.

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

595 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 2,391 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.