Home
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-before-he-can-appeal-new-york-decision/
Well, they may have figured out how to start the war.
That's fu cking bullschidt!!!!
Ever been in NY State? This sort of BS is nothing new in that state... even Nazi Germany was not as screwed up in corruption as New York State is.. it was screwed up even way back in the early 70s when I was in College, and had to pass thru NY State, in my travels from Virginia ( home ) to my college in Massachusetts.
I missed it the first time so tell me again how everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.
It’s coming….
So how many million more votes will Trump garner, especially from blecks and Hispanics, when he's pictured behind bars?

Humm. Might be good to miss the campaign trail. It worked for the Bidet. I see 120 million votes coming.

Humm. You think he might have to pardon his own self? grin

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]gif image host
So blacks supporting Trump are still blecks. Got it...
That’s total b.s., but I’m not surprised.
Originally Posted by EdM
So blacks supporting Trump are still blecks. Got it...

We shall see. None want to die in WW3. wink
Originally Posted by bellydeep
That’s total b.s., but I’m not surprised.

You think Trump isn't setting precedent.

They opened his tax return. They raided his home. I think they are going to jail him.

Are people learning there is a dual Unjustice System? Blecks and Hispanics will vote to end that. They've been saying it for years. Now Trump is proving them right.

Let's see who he's setting Precedent for. Slick, Zero, Pedo Joe coming up.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
So how many million more votes will Trump garner, especially from blecks and Hispanics, when he's pictured behind bars?

Humm. Might be good to miss the campaign trail. It worked for the Bidet. I see 120 million votes coming.

He can’t pardon himself for State crimes, only federal
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I missed it the first time so tell me again how everyone is equal in the eyes of the law.

It’s just that some are more equal than others.
What was Navalny locked up for?
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by jaguartx

He can’t pardon himself for State crimes, only federal

Thanks, Steve.
Originally Posted by Backroads
Conspiring with the CIA to launch a coup against Putin.

It’s on tape.
I find it quite telling that the left is freaking out over a Russian antagonist getting murdered by Putin but they said NOTHING when Gonzalo Lira, an AMERICAN CITIZEN, was murdered by Zelensky….total silence over the death of an American yet outrage over the death a Russian!

American citizen and journalist murdered by Zelensky = SILENCE
Russian subject/antagonist/“journalist” murdered by Putin = OUTRAGE
There’s something seriously wrong with this picture!
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I find it quite telling that the left is freaking out over a Russian antagonist getting murdered by Putin but they said NOTHING when Gonzalo Lira, an AMERICAN CITIZEN, was murdered by Zelensky….total silence over the death of an American yet outrage over the death a Russian!

It's far more than amazing. Gonzalo was a whimsical humorous spirit. And for that, that pos clown goon zelensky had him murdered.
The narrative must be maintained. Trump and Putin are crazy and must be stopped.

Same narrative was driven on Saddam, Kadafy, Assad, Little Kim, etc.
I don’t believe in coincidences.

Putin had years to kill this guy, a guy in contact with our CIA and prolly the FVEY, but he didn’t.

Now all of a sudden, during an election year and a time when the Biden Regime is trying to wage war with Russia this guy ends up dead.

Before the body was even cold, Biden is making speeches about how Putin is a murderer and must be stopped.

Like I said, I don't believe in coincidences.

What do ya think, another 200-250 billion to Ukraine with American Boots on The Ground.

Putin had years to kill this guy, a guy in contact with our CIA and prolly the FVEY, but he didn’t.

Now all of a sudden, during an election year and a time when the Biden Regime is trying to wage war with Russia this guy ends up dead.

Before the body was even cold, Biden is making speeches about how Putin is a murderer and must be stopped.

What do ya think, another 200-250 billion to Ukraine with American Boots on The Ground.

Bingo. There are no Quincidences.

Political persecution.

Dems are taking us down the path of Stalinist Russia.

Stalin's chief of the KGB , Laurenta Beria, said "Show me the man, and I will show you the crime."
Originally Posted by Backroads
Conspiring with the CIA to launch a coup against Putin.

It’s on tape.
Yup and much more
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Redacted did a great piece on that very thing. Pretty sure Putin didnt murder him nor did he poison him. When you get all the facts, it doesnt add up. Ill find it and link it. Worth the watch

^ hitting pretty close to the target
What happened to the 8th amendment?

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.
Anyone suppose he can request a credit-worthiness report from the state of NY prior to placing $$ in escrow with them? If the state is running billions in the red it seems like there’d be significant concern that his $$ would be in significant jeopardy of not being paid back to him should he win on appeal.
Originally Posted by killerv
What happened to the 8th amendment?

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

When Jolly Rogers Supreme Court Declined to take Objections to the 2020 Election a reasonable person should have concluded that was the Coup d Mein for the Constitution and that a Junta Government has been Installed not a Constitutional Government..

Furthermore the Illegal Impeachments should have told You that every Branch of Government are Confederates in the Destruction of the Constitution or Rule of Law .

Many of You Refuse to Believe this and also that a Great Struggle is about to Ensue..

Letting another Election go bye without Replacing your Overlords Will Only Increase the Price that Must be Paid ..
I wouldn't pay it. They're communists.
Hmmm

What if trump puts up collateral with a bank and gets a loan to pay the fine? Until the appeal rectifies the situation.

God I’d love it.

Osky
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wouldn't pay it. They're communists.

It's not optional, if it's not paid by a given date the Sherriff's Dept. comes and takes possession of assets or put's yellow tape across your building doorway....along with a legal document of possession. They have been discussing it in detail on FOX, along with %120 of judgement during appeal process....but that number seems to fluxuate based on the individual source.
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

sorry "was" the bad guy smile
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

I wouldnt say Putin is good, but from everything Ive seen Navalny is not good either
If what was said in the redacted video is true, Id say its a good thing Nalvany isnt walking on this earth anymore
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I wouldnt say Putin is good, but from everything Ive seen Navalny is not good either

This is what I opine as well and I'll add the Ukranians are just as bad if not worse.
If what was said in the redacted video is true, Id say its a good thing Nalvany isnt walking on this earth anymore

He was out of the country, chose to come back knowing it was a death sentence....so a suicidal martyr seems to have been by choice, now his widow is taking up the cause.
Originally Posted by akrange
When Jolly Rogers Supreme Court Declined to take Objections to the 2020 Election a reasonable person should have concluded that was the Coup d Mein for the Constitution and that a Junta Government has been Installed not a Constitutional Government..

Furthermore the Illegal Impeachments should have told You that every Branch of Government are Confederates in the Destruction of the Constitution or Rule of Law .

Many of You Refuse to Believe this and also that a Great Struggle is about to Ensue..

Letting another Election go bye without Replacing your Overlords Will Only Increase the Price that Must be Paid ..

When the magic knee grow was announced the winner in 2008 I questioned that decision and the intelligence of the American people electing a Muslim to any political position only seven years after 9/11. When the Supreme Court and several other courts refused to consider challenges to the 2020 election results I was convinced we had just witnessed a coup and that it had been going on for several cycles.

Since that time I have become convinced our government is truly evil and this has been going on for decades if not centuries. Since the CIA assassination of JFK there have been numerous incidents of government interference in not only this country but foreign countries as well.

Edited to add I don’t believe in censquences!
Everybody wanting Trump to be President just needs to send ten bucks. He needs to be on the NY ballot. It would be the best ten dollars you ever spend!
Originally Posted by Osky
Hmmm

What if trump puts up collateral with a bank and gets a loan to pay the fine? Until the appeal rectifies the situation.

God I’d love it.

Osky

That’s what I said, he should put up Mara Lago. It would be pretty much prima facia evidence that the ruling was bullschit.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

That’s what I said, he should put up Mara Lago. It would be pretty much prima facia evidence that the ruling was bullschit.
Mara Lago doesn't have the appraised value to cover the debt, nor collateral value for a bank loan......banks are staying clear of legal financial penalties.
I wouldn’t want to live in Russia but I don’t consider them enemies either. Our government has done far more to destroy Russia than Russia has done to destroy us. Who in his right mind would trust our government? They stole the election and denied it. They’ll do it again if they’re allowed to.
According to the video Navalny was supposed to returns chose not to forfeiting his parole. Question: have we ever had a high profile prisoner die under questionable circumstances in prison? There’s no proof that the guy was poisoned in the first place. Why should anyone believe anything puppet governments in Europe tell us any more than what our own corrupt government tells us.
I wouldn’t want to live in Russia but I don’t consider them enemies either. Our government has done far more to destroy Russia than Russia has done to destroy us. Who in his right mind would trust our government? They stole the election and denied it. They’ll do it again if they’re allowed to.
According to the video Navalny was supposed to returns chose not to forfeiting his parole. Question: have we ever had a high profile prisoner die under questionable circumstances in prison? There’s no proof that the guy was poisoned in the first place. Why should anyone believe anything puppet governments in Europe tell us any more than what our own corrupt government tells us.

Well said.

We shouldn't and many of us don't, but the Timing of this so called murder is far to convenient for Biden
SPOT ON my friend!!!!
I just dont understand the people who still choose to believe anything that comes from the US gov. Its been proven time and again that they lie their asses off about everything. You all know they are begging for war with Iran and Russia. You know the chaos the US gov along with the 3 letter agency causes around the world. The covid craziness. The Jan 6th stuff. The 2020 election among others. WMDs under Bush. 9/11 lies. literally every day we are fed lines of chit from this gov and some of you still choose to take them at their word and not question. Worse yet, some of you choose to argue and fight with those of us who dont believe the bastards. History will find you on the wrong side I promise you
Wouldn't' that be funny if Trump ran for and won both the governorship of NY and the presidency?
I just dont understand the people who still choose to believe anything that comes from the US gov. Its been proven time and again that they lie their asses off about everything. You all know they are begging for war with Iran and Russia. You know the chaos the US gov along with the 3 letter agency causes around the world. The covid craziness. The Jan 6th stuff. The 2020 election among others. WMDs under Bush. 9/11 lies. literally every day we are fed lines of chit from this gov and some of you still choose to take them at their word and not question. Worse yet, some of you choose to argue and fight with those of us who dont believe the bastards. History will find you on the wrong side I promise you

Don't forget, "The 2020 election was the most secure in history"
Jonathan Turley points out another astonishing fact at the New York Post: before he can appeal, Trump must pay the whole fine:

Under New York law, Trump cannot appeal this ruling without depositing the full amount, including interest, in a court account. Even for Trump, $455 million is hard to come by. Likewise, a bond would require a company to guarantee payment for a defendant who has been barred from doing business in New York and is facing the need to liquidate much of his portfolio.

You're just learning this?

This also applies to appealing the E. Jean Carroll judgment too.
Originally Posted by Squidge

You're just learning this?

This also applies to appealing the E. Jean Carroll judgment too.

I've stated it 2 or 3 times in other threads, and guys acted like I was the judge on the case......"how can you even call him a judge ya commie ?"

lol, fuuuuuuk
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

This is how he got in this mess the 1st time.

Got a loan and paid it off.

Maybe they will let him get the loan then they can add more charges against him.
As usual the OP is not right. Trump needs to appeal this directly to SCOTUS since it violates the 8th amendment clause in regards to excessive fines. They did not produce a single witness that said they had been defrauded.

Nornally a civil case cannot go to SCOTUS but this one violates the Bill of Rights and no state can put forth a ruling that violates the Constitution
Trump is America's Navalny, except the democrats have not figured out how to Epstein him--yet.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

Maybe they will let him get the loan then they can add more charges against him.

I think he needs a "bond" equal to the value, so a bank would have to guarantee the "bond"...... and that would require collateral equivalent to the total value of the judgements/settlements. Most banks are running from that as of now, very risky with what else civilly is looming in the future. Remember Rudy just got banged for 140 mil or so, for 2 election workers and he doesn't have it.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Trump is America's Navalny, except the democrats have not figured out how to Epstein him--yet.
And except Navalny really was a traitor.
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Oh they know how, they just haven’t selected a time, or maybe they have.
Originally Posted by funshooter
Hmmm

God I’d love it.

Osky

Funny thing is that the banks did so well on the deals that they wanted to do more deals?

How many of you would do more deals with Burns?

https://twitter.com/CitizenFreePres/status/1759721333079101542

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that there really aren't any good guys.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

The clown world of neocon Boomers with dementia and fox news bimbos whispering in their hairy ears for 3 decades

No wonder we have open borders and are 34 trillion in debt
Originally Posted by gregintenn

It is becoming increasingly clear to me that there really aren't any good guys.
In a Nutshell, absolutely correct.

Puts us back to trying to figure out who are “the lesser of two evils” when the only information we have is provided to us by THE EVILS.
Originally Posted by ribka

The clown world of neocon Boomers with dementia and fox news bimbos whispering in their hairy ears for 3 decades

Still got that turd stuck in your azz huh ?, try to get through a day without insulting everyone in your path.....it will feel good, you'll sleep better, blood pressure will go down.

I'm not a Boomer, and we all can't agree all of the time.....deal with it.

Still got that turd stuck in your azz huh ?, try to get through a day without insulting everyone in your path.....it will feel good, you'll sleep better, blood pressure will go down.

Fox News throws down a dirty bowel of dog food and vaxxed dumbed down Boomers lap it up every time lol

It took about a week for deflave to figure you out lol

Fox News throws down a dirty bowel of dog food and vaxxed dumbed down Boomers lap it up every time lol

How old is Travis, is he a boomer?
Online Happy
Bwana_1
Campfire Outfitter

Deep in the Timber
The 3 of them can all have a party now, King Don will bring the golden shower girls.

One of your first posts. Posting misinformation ever since . lying POS

If you were half as smart as you think you are lol,

Flave ? ....... yeah he's a good example of someone that knows me lol, Montana/Florida/Gitmo or running scared.

Try to have a good day, you're going to stroke out someday from the Fire.
Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post and dozens posts containing lies about Russia Trump collusion

Shows what a dumb dishonest uneducated biased pos troll you are

And about 50 per cent of your posts are left wing anti Trump bs and lies the past 7 years. Not surprised you voted for Fetterman

Do you even hunt or fish troll?lol. What a joke coming on a hunting and fishing web site to spread left wing political bull scit.

If you were half as smart as you think you are lol,

Flave ? ....... yeah he's a good example of someone that knows me lol, Montana/Florida/Gitmo or running scared.

Try to have a good day, you're going to stroke out someday from the Fire.
Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post. Shows what a dumb uneducated biased pos troll you are

And about 50 per cent of your posts are left wing anti Trump bs and lies the past 7 years. Not surprised you voted for Fetterman

Do you even hunt or fish troll?lol. What a joke coming on a hunting and fishing web site to spread left wing political bull scit.

You're a liar ! Most of my posts were in long range hunting/optics/bowhunting/classified

here's my very first post, it wasn't anti-Trump

Originally Posted by byc
The good news is he took a lot of questions

The bad news is he took a lot of questions.

My only advice … stop campaigning PERIOD. Never say Hillary's name again.

Keep on governing and making deals. When he comes across as caring for the people he's great!! He did that today.

Bingo grin

Get a life, quit trying to intimidate people from your keyboard tough guy. Chances are very good I spend way more time in the woods or on the water, taking game than you do....I usually hunt 4 states, only made it to 3 this year because I got sick. I'm on Archery Talk, Rokslide, Longrange hunting, The High Road.....that's a lot of hunting/shooting sites for being a nonhunter lol

I'm not spreading any left wing views liar, never said a good word about Biden or Hillary, and sure as hell didn't vote for Fetterman..... go bark up another tree.
sure troll. tell us more about Trump Russian collusion. lying pos

here you are defending ( multiple posts) disgraced anti America FBI agent strozk who helped overthrow an election . He was fired for lying under oath for the fake Russian collusion investigation. of course you would support an anti America coup to overthrow the government

everyone knows what a lying pos you are

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/12985937/1

Funny. your very post on the fire was an anti Trump post. Shows what a dumb uneducated biased pos troll you are

You're a liar ! Most of my posts were in long range hunting/optics/bowhunting/classified

here's my very first post, it wasn't anti-Trump

Originally Posted by byc
The good news is he took a lot of questions

The bad news is he took a lot of questions.

My only advice … stop campaigning PERIOD. Never say Hillary's name again.

Keep on governing and making deals. When he comes across as caring for the people he's great!! He did that today.

Bingo grin

Get a life, quit trying to intimidate people from your keyboard tough guy. Chances are very good I spend way more time in the woods or on the water, taking game than you do....I usually hunt 4 states, only made it to 3 this year because I got sick. I'm on Archery Talk, Rokslide, Longrange hunting, The High Road.....that's a lot of hunting/shooting sites for being a nonhunter lol

I'm not spreading any left wing views liar, never said a good word about Biden or Hillary, and sure as hell didn't vote for Fetterman..... go bark up another tree.
Lololololololol ........ OMG you are funny, your computer skills match your IQ. I'm heading outside to shoot a couple rifles, you stay where it's warm and get a fatter azz.

Congrats, keep on being you.

Fox News to dumb boomers. "Run out and get the untested mrna jab it will save you from getting deadly covid 100 per cent"

Fox News to dumb boomers " Navalny is a hero building democracy in Russia despite his multiple convictions for embezzlement "

foxnews/boomer clown world
'

Fox News to dumb boomers. "Run out and get the untested mrna jab it will save you from getting deadly covid 100 per cent"

Fox News to dumb boomers " Navalny is a hero building democracy in Russia despite his multiple convictions for embezzlement "

foxnews/boomer clown world
'
Lololololololol ........ OMG you are funny, your computer skills match your IQ. I'm heading outside to shoot a couple rifles, you stay where it's warm and get a fatter azz.

left wing troll why post so many anti Trump lies on a hunting and fishing forum? lets see all of the animals you shot last year. lol

I was snow shoeing in the mountains by my house the past few days tubby. you?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Seems unconstitutional on its face. Justice is supposed to be free. Its a made up number, make it high enough, State of NY wins everytime. Like buying the pot in Poker.

left wing troll why post so many anti Trump lies on a hunting and fishing forum? lets see all of the animals you shot last year. lol

I was snow shoeing in the mountains by my house the past few days tubby. you?

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

With the houses 50 yards away in the bottom right corner of your picture, it must have been quite the work out for you lol !!!!!!

I'm not a left wing troll ya moron, but spread all the lies you want....your opinions are worthless to me anyway.
Originally Posted by RAM

Seems unconstitutional on its face. Justice is supposed to be free. Its a made up number, make it high enough, State of NY wins everytime. Like buying the pot in Poker.

According to Kiplingers he’s amassing $87,500/day in interest costs.
Holy chit, unbelievable.
Every Trump supporter should be sending money to keep him on the NY ballot. All these pissing matches, do nothing except stroke ones own ego. What a bunch of losers. More worried about an online persona, than America! Yes I am talking to all you panty wad bitches! MAGA!!! Get out your dollars!!!!!!!!!!!
The irony is what is hardest to swallow, the endless corruption by Biden Inc. that receives a blind eye from a complicit media. Farking disgusting.
Originally Posted by Heym06
Every Trump supporter should be sending money to keep him on the NY ballot. All these pissing matches, do nothing except stroke ones own ego. What a bunch of losers. More worried about an online persona, than America! Yes I am talking to all you panty wad bitches! MAGA!!! Get out your dollars!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a Go Fund Me account floating around on the internet seeking to raise money in order to contribute towards payment of this judgment. If I had a link to it I would post it, but I don't.

The problem is that interest is accruing at about 100K per day. Takes an awful lot of donations to keep up with that burn rate.
That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
Thomas Jefferson
Welp DJT Truth Social Deal just approved for up to $10B...

Cash infusion inbound and A. Habba will have a huge war chest to fight with!

Even though all that she has to do is point at the 8th Amendment.
Good. The Roosters are finally coming home to roost. It’s not like Trump is the beacon of honest business practices. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Good. The Roosters are finally coming home to roost. It’s not like Trump is the beacon of honest business practices. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.
You are talking about James and Engoron, right ??

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020

kwg

Gotta be.
I saw that it came out that Engogeron was sleeping with the opposing counsul.

This^^^
I say we just toss the Constitution.......
It twas a good run while it lasted but the Leftists have a much better plan, clearly.
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Even though all that she has to do is point at the 8th Amendment.
Does look like a clear violation of the 8th. Looks like the 7th was violated also. There was no jury allowed for some reason.

kwg

Pick one, and feel free to go back before them. The sad thing is Trump is a used car salesman, and his minions eat it up. He a a liar, a fake, a bamboozler. Yet his sheep never care about his lies. Hillary’s going to jail? Not only did she not go to jail, Trumps own DOJ cleared her of any wrong doing! When he stated the Bible was his favorite book, and was asked what his favorite bible passage was, he said this “ “I wouldn’t want to get into it. Because to me, that’s very personal, The Bible means a lot to me, but I don’t want to get into specifics.” In other words, he doesn’t have one because people that cheat on every single wife, pay off porn stars, and cheat people out of money aren’t what most people would call a follower of the Bible. The thing I’ll never be able to understand is his followers claim they love the Constitution, but when Trump pisses all over the constitution, they don’t care. When he says this “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” they don’t care.

So, as I see it, Trump is getting what he deserves, and our justice system is working. If we get rid of the justice system, or turn it into whatever the person in power wants, we will be no better than Russia, China, Cuba, and all other communist countries. But you know what, Trump would love that. You know why? Because he doesn’t believe in the Constitution, just like he doesn’t believe in the Bible. Based on these forums, it’s clear many Americans are perfectly OK with that, and would fully support Trump as a dictator.
Nothing more than extortion! memtb
Originally Posted by memtb

Yep. NY is full of some real dirt bag POS's!!!!!! When Trump is back in office, I sure hope he goes to town putting away some of this filth. If he doesn't, I'm going to be pizzed and sorely disappointed!!!
"Trumps own DOJ cleared her of any wrong doing!"

You'll never understand or get it, bless your heart
NGAFY
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^
I say we just toss the Constitution.......
It twas a good run while it lasted but the Leftists have a much better plan, clearly.

Please clarify the "play stupid games" as it relates to the OP/Topic.

Which entity that was cheated brought the case?
Oh, none?
Political persecution, nothing more.
But the jetjockies of the country are okay with this.
ESAD leftist!

NGAFY
…and I deserve this why?

NGAFY
…and I deserve this why?

apologies[didn't hit reply to the 'leftist'/JJ]
Understood, thanks

kwg

Pick one, and feel free to go back before them. The sad thing is Trump is a used car salesman, and his minions eat it up. He a a liar, a fake, a bamboozler. Yet his sheep never care about his lies. Hillary’s going to jail? Not only did she not go to jail, Trumps own DOJ cleared her of any wrong doing! When he stated the Bible was his favorite book, and was asked what his favorite bible passage was, he said this “ “I wouldn’t want to get into it. Because to me, that’s very personal, The Bible means a lot to me, but I don’t want to get into specifics.” In other words, he doesn’t have one because people that cheat on every single wife, pay off porn stars, and cheat people out of money aren’t what most people would call a follower of the Bible. The thing I’ll never be able to understand is his followers claim they love the Constitution, but when Trump pisses all over the constitution, they don’t care. When he says this “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” they don’t care.

So, as I see it, Trump is getting what he deserves, and our justice system is working. If we get rid of the justice system, or turn it into whatever the person in power wants, we will be no better than Russia, China, Cuba, and all other communist countries. But you know what, Trump would love that. You know why? Because he doesn’t believe in the Constitution, just like he doesn’t believe in the Bible. Based on these forums, it’s clear many Americans are perfectly OK with that, and would fully support Trump as a dictator.

You are originally from Washing state. You moved to Georgia, and brought your BS politics with you, sock.

Clyde
Jetjockey is a brainwashed libtard.

NYC and State are about to find out what the cost of the political hit job on Trump is.

Noone who owns a business will invest another penny in that schiithole.

Or buy their debt.

Any bond NY is a sell from now on.

There's a solution and that's for people to start kicking down a hundred each to his GoFundMe page. How many here have or will? Damned view, I'd venture because cause so many of you so-called Trump supporters are "all hat and no cattle".

kwg

Please elaborate on what aspects of the justice system are working according to the way the laws are written.

I a going to venture a guess that you have never been sued. Never had someone with others' resources come after you and persecute you and they have nothing to risk in doing so. Someone else's money, no responsibility if their attempts fail.

Guessing you have never risked everything you have to create something.

For you to say this is justice is amazing even for a liberal.

I realize you hate the right because you fear the bible-thumpers. But realize this, pendulums swing. That is what they do. And if you think it's cool to fine Trump half a billion $ and essentially put him out of business in NY because of how he valued his properties on an app, you are so blinded by your hate that you have become truly ignorant. What exactly do you think these persecuted on the right are going to do to people like you that supported this behavior when they get into power?

How would you like your worst enemy come after you, your wife and your kids all because you disagree with them?
Originally Posted by MAC
As usual the OP is not right. Trump needs to appeal this directly to SCOTUS since it violates the 8th amendment clause in regards to excessive fines.

One cannot appeal a state court ruling to the U.S. S. Ct. until appealing all the way up to the state's highest court and losing. Trump is two appeals away from that.

Originally Posted by MAC
Nornally a civil case cannot go to SCOTUS ...

The U.S. S. Ct. takes appeals in civil cases all the time. I've been involved in a number of those. There only needs to be a federal issue in which the S. Ct. is interested. It doesn't even need to be a constitutional issue. However, I think that most appeals to the S. Ct. from state court cases do involve a constitutional issue.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

There's a solution and that's for people to start kicking down a hundred each to his GoFundMe page. How many here have or will? Damned view, I'd venture because cause so many of you so-called Trump supporters are "all hat and no cattle".

No. Get your head out of your a$&.

Trump can afford this. But the act of the government forcing him to pay this upfront before appealing is over the top.

And you don't see that? Particularly when you look at the facts in this case. Valuations on a spreadsheet in a loan app. And we aren't talking about valuing a $200k house at $5 million on the ledger. We are talking about valuations that are probably within 10-15% of what a lender would value them at.

That is how real estate loans work.
Well said Tarkio
I was thinking of starting a thread about 'precedent' and how the left had better damn well hope that they win this war on our Constitution because one day the Pendulum will swing and precedence has been set.
Much like when Harry Reid set precedence 15-20 years ago, one that came back to bite the left in the azz.
I have a question for the libtards on 24hr.....

What about the claimed value of Hunter Bidens "artwork"

Couldn't that be brought as a civil trial ?
Originally Posted by hicountry

Art and its value is subjective, real estate is not, so no.

Oh come now!
They are just good public servants doing their best to fill the budgetary hole created by their own policies...and frankly had DJT never been elected he would still be paying NY taxes and they would have much more money to fritter away as was clearly shown when they leaked his confidential tax documents.

If he overvalued the artwork to get favorable loans, then he should be prosecuted. But he didn’t.

Trump knowingly lied about the size of his condo, which is Illegal! If it wasnt, he’s CPA wouldn’t have had to stand before the courts and then lie about it, and then later be forced to negotiate a plea because he perjured himself?

If what he’s done is perfectly legal, tell the truth and be upfront about it. But he and his lawyers, CPA’s etc can’t, because they know what he’s done is unlawful.
Jetboi runnin his yap again LOL

Oh come now!
They are just good public servants doing their best to fill the budgetary hole created by their own policies...and frankly had DJT never been elected he would still be paying NY taxes and they would have much more money to fritter away as was clearly shown when they leaked his confidential tax documents.

Well, he did state over and over again that if elected he would release his tax returns, like every other president before and after. Then, he reneged. If what he said was true, he should have gladly released his tax returns to show the citizens of the US that he did indeed have all the money he claimed, and he did pay all those taxes. But guess what, like anything, he lied, didn’t release his returns, and we later found out he was lying about all of it. Anyone body that can see what he was doing is a serious idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

If he overvalued the artwork to get favorable loans, then he should be prosecuted. But he didn’t.

Trump knowingly lied about the size of his condo, which is Illegal! If it wasnt, he’s CPA wouldn’t have had to stand before the courts and then lie about it, and then later be forced to negotiate a plea because he perjured himself?

If what he’s done is perfectly legal, tell the truth and be upfront about it. But he and his lawyers, CPA’s etc can’t, because they know what he’s done is unlawful.

From someone that doesn't do real estate, that's clear.
Financial institutions don't loan $$'s based on what the seller/owner says it is worth.

Meanwhile saint Biden does it the old fashioned way-skim it from the taxpayers via 'aid to Ukraine' etc

But hey it's all good, as stated prior- precedence is set and that pendulum will swing.

If you think folks like MTG are nasty now you ain't seen nothing yet.

Oh come now!

Well, he did state over and over again that if elected he would release his tax returns, like every other president before and after. Then, he reneged. If what he said was true, he should have gladly released his tax returns to show the citizens of the US that he did indeed have all the money he claimed, and he did pay all those taxes. But guess what, like anything, he lied, didn’t release his returns, and we later found out he was lying about all of it. Anyone body that can see what he was doing is a serious idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/09/27/us/donald-trump-taxes.html

Who owns the NY Times?
(((Arthur Sulzberger)))
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi runnin his yap again LOL
Jetmonkey isn't very smart

Financial institutions don't loan $$'s based on what the seller/owner says it is worth.

Your right. They loan for many reason, one being the borrower stating what their income, net worth, etc is. If I had my CPA draw up documents that I know are fraudulent, that overstated my income, the value of my home, etc, in order to receive a loan I otherwise would not be able to get, that would be committing load fraud. That is exactly what Trump did. He is not innocent.
How’s tha trophy room comin along Jetboi
Another one added to the ignore list Jetjockitch.

Your right. They loan for many reason, one being the borrower stating what their income, net worth, etc is. If I had my CPA draw up documents that I know are fraudulent, that overstated my income, the value of my home, etc, in order to receive a loan I otherwise would not be able to get, that would be committing load fraud. That is exactly what Trump did. He is not innocent.

Can't put together a three or four sentence paragraph .. but "fLiEs JeTs!" laugh
....and thinks he's a pro on the economy due to his stock portfolio doing so very well.
IF he's educated[very doubtful] he's an educated iDiOt.

This is misleading. Trump can most certainly appeal the ruling without fronting the money or obtaining a bond. However, without doing so the appeal will not stay collection efforts by the judgment holder. Trump has to decide if he needs the stay or not during the appellate process. A good indicator of his intentions going forward is his imminent appeal in the sexual assault/defamation judgement case. Let's see if he fronts the money or bonds the judgment in that case. He has 3 days left to do so.
Jetjockey is clueless how business really works.

The banks do their own appraisal, always.

No one was defrauded, loans were repaid, banks made money, and testified as such.

This opens the door for further political hit jobs in NY. You don't like a business in NY because they didn't contribute to your campaign, take them out. That's the message.

Watch and learn as NYC and state goes further down the sewer.

Noone in their right mind will develop a coolaid stand there.

This is China and Russia tactics. Right out of the democratic fascists play book.
"The Epoch Times headline in your “NYC Out of Control” post calls the dollar part of the verdict against the Trumps a “penalty.” It has also been called a “fine,” but I haven’t yet seen it called “damages” in a headline. I think Hochul, Engoron, and James know that the amount was based on a damage assessment and calculation that may not hold up. New York Executive Law § 63(12) clearly reads that the attorney general “may apply…for an order…directing restitution and damages…”. [Emphasis mine.]

New York proved math calculations, not actual damages, where the damaged party had to be made whole. Had the statute recited a list of fines, they’d probably be in a more sound position, but their position now is what I would call “too dicey for comfort.” I would seize nothing in this situation because there are too many cases of improper seizures to worry about. The verdicts against those who seize property in error or improperly or hastily in a flawed or tainted case are many times larger than the amount of the money judgment used to seize and sell the property of the defendant.

Furthermore, if New York has someone running the Trump businesses, and should he or she destroy or damage the businesses, the state could be liable for many, many times the amount of the verdict/judgment against the Trump family. Trump could wind up seizing the state capitol, the governor’s residence, etc., plus having his property returned to him. I’ve seen this happen. Once, the State of Louisiana overreached, and once, the U.S. government was a litigant against a billionaire oil man, banker, and friend who could not get the IRS to return his multi-million dollar overpayment of taxes. He finally had enough, and he seized the Hale Boggs Federal Court Building. He got his money a day later.

Perhaps by dancing around exactly what legal principle the amount of the money verdict/judgment is based on (i.e., damages, fines, penalties [i.e., a payment imposed as punishment], whatever), the Hochul, Engoron, James enterprise has walked into a trap. The Eighth Amendment prohibits excessive fines. If they maintain the amount is absolutely based on the principle of damages, how can they show a diminution of the state being “whole” (or “wholeness” if you will) owing to Trump’s actions with third parties. If they maintain the amount of the verdict/judgment is based on a properly enacted and published fine or penalty, then they must face the Eighth Amendment.

In my opinion, Hochul, Engoron, and James are whistling past the graveyard. They have put their careers on the line, and the dice are tumbling."
NYS added what may turn out to be the final nail in the coffin regarding doing business there.

The publicity[even from run of the mill/old school] democrats has not been what a municipality that is already bleeding off businesses and residents desires.
It's amazing what you learn when you read people who know what they are talking about

Unlike jetjoke who gets his info from the view....
Jetbois a dumfuk
"The Epoch Times headline in your “NYC Out of Control” post calls the dollar part of the verdict against the Trumps a “penalty.” It has also been called a “fine,” but I haven’t yet seen it called “damages” in a headline. I think Hochul, Engoron, and James know that the amount was based on a damage assessment and calculation that may not hold up. New York Executive Law § 63(12) clearly reads that the attorney general “may apply…for an order…directing restitution and damages…”. [Emphasis mine.]

New York proved math calculations, not actual damages, where the damaged party had to be made whole. Had the statute recited a list of fines, they’d probably be in a more sound position, but their position now is what I would call “too dicey for comfort.” I would seize nothing in this situation because there are too many cases of improper seizures to worry about. The verdicts against those who seize property in error or improperly or hastily in a flawed or tainted case are many times larger than the amount of the money judgment used to seize and sell the property of the defendant.

Furthermore, if New York has someone running the Trump businesses, and should he or she destroy or damage the businesses, the state could be liable for many, many times the amount of the verdict/judgment against the Trump family. Trump could wind up seizing the state capitol, the governor’s residence, etc., plus having his property returned to him. I’ve seen this happen. Once, the State of Louisiana overreached, and once, the U.S. government was a litigant against a billionaire oil man, banker, and friend who could not get the IRS to return his multi-million dollar overpayment of taxes. He finally had enough, and he seized the Hale Boggs Federal Court Building. He got his money a day later.

Perhaps by dancing around exactly what legal principle the amount of the money verdict/judgment is based on (i.e., damages, fines, penalties [i.e., a payment imposed as punishment], whatever), the Hochul, Engoron, James enterprise has walked into a trap. The Eighth Amendment prohibits excessive fines. If they maintain the amount is absolutely based on the principle of damages, how can they show a diminution of the state being “whole” (or “wholeness” if you will) owing to Trump’s actions with third parties. If they maintain the amount of the verdict/judgment is based on a properly enacted and published fine or penalty, then they must face the Eighth Amendment.

In my opinion, Hochul, Engoron, and James are whistling past the graveyard. They have put their careers on the line, and the dice are tumbling."

The formula used by the judge is based on the legal remedy of disgorgement, not restitution. The statute in question allows for both. The theory is that Trump is being asked to give back the "ill-gotten" gains that he received as a result of his deceptive practices. That's what the decision and order states.
So, if he did nothing wrong, and the courts are just out to get him, why the need to lie? If the media is correct, why would Allen Weisselberg need to negotiate a perjury plea with prosecutors for lies during his two days of testimony?

Also, if it’s just bad judges and prosecutors, why did a jury find Trump guilty of sexually assaulting E Jean Carroll and awarding her $5 million? Why did a totally separate jury find him guilty of defaming her and awarding her $83 million?

In Georgia, not exactly a liberal blue state, another totally separate Grand Jury recommended charges against Trump and 38 others, of which Fani Willis decided to charge 19 people. Bash Willis all you want, but in order to get to Willis, it had to go through a Grand Jury first……A Grand jury of our peers, which saw the evidence, recommended bringing charges to 39 people. That’s not liberal judges or prosecutors. That’s regular US citizens who saw the evidence! See, this is how our court system works, and while not perfect, it works pretty darn well. Eventually you have to ask yourself if ALL of these Judges, ALL of these prosecutors, and ALL of these juries are in cahoots, how in the hell did not one single person come out with the cliff notes of how all of these people were going to work together to doom Trump? Do you ever look in the mirror, at Trump's past and history, and say, “Ya, where there’s smoke there’s fire?” All these people can’t be working together in perfect harmony.
Are you that brainwashed ?

Or are you just a Democrat sock puppet ?
Let’s take a hundred year old statute and apply it in a manner it has never been applied before to a transaction never intended to be covered by said statute for $200, Alex.
What deceptive practice ?

Who got deceived?

Who got defrauded, lost money ?

You can make that argument against any business, any time.

By doing what was done to Trump, NYC is going to be more of a corrupt cesspool than it already is.

What developer in their right mind would spend a dime there ?

Who's going to buy their bonds ?

Both.
So, if he did nothing wrong, and the courts are just out to get him, why the need to lie? If the media is correct, why would Allen Weisselberg need to negotiate a perjury plea with prosecutors for lies during his two days of testimony?

Also, if it’s just bad judges and prosecutors, why did a jury find Trump guilty of sexually assaulting E Jean Carroll and awarding her $5 million? Why did a totally separate jury find him guilty of defaming her and awarding her $83 million?

In Georgia, not exactly a liberal blue state, another totally separate Grand Jury recommended charges against Trump and 38 others, of which Fani Willis decided to charge 19 people. Bash Willis all you want, but in order to get to Willis, it had to go through a Grand Jury first……A Grand jury of our peers, which saw the evidence, recommended bringing charges to 39 people. That’s not liberal judges or prosecutors. That’s regular US citizens who saw the evidence! See, this is how our court system works, and while not perfect, it works pretty darn well. Eventually you have to ask yourself if ALL of these Judges, ALL of these prosecutors, and ALL of these juries are in cahoots, how in the hell did not one single person come out with the cliff notes of how all of these people were going to work together to doom Trump? Do you ever look in the mirror, at Trump's past and history, and say, “Ya, where there’s smoke there’s fire?” All these people can’t be working together in perfect harmony.

Ham phuqing sandwich

Yes, they can.
New York has completely ignored the law in favor of punishing Trump and it won't work. Eventually Trump will prevail in a large way I think.
I think the legal beagles here should spend time looking into the Biden crime family, and selling out of the VP office by dementia Joe.

Just say'n.

Lawfare against a political opponent is right out of the fascist playbook.

And if people can't see that, they really are brainwashed.
The first thing Bolsheviks do when they take over. Is confiscate rich people's property.
New York is done as a financial center.
dave

Jetboy post #1327390
"Hate to say this, but most of you are a bunch of idiots.. I tend to be a hell of a lot more liberal than conservative"
🤔
That effing judge needs to be in a dirt bath pronto - from 'natural causes', naturally....
Big surprise, huh? Looking at posts from 2006-2007 jetboy writes like an autistic teenager. 100% troll
Flyin airplanes and African safaris has got to be hard on a man
Flyin airplanes and African safaris has got to be hard on a man

I wouldn’t say it’s necessarily hard.

You are so far over your head it is a little embarrassing to watch you.

He did not get a loan he couldn't have otherwise.

There were no injured parties.

There were no complaints brought by any involved parties.

This prosecutor looked at Trump and said I am going to find something to prosecute him for. She said that publicly, "I will get Trump". That is not how the justice system is supposed to work.

Now it is glaringly obvious you don't have any experience in business or real estate. But I guarantee if a federal prosecutor got a hard on for you, you would be toast. He or she would find something to crucify you over and your would be done. Remove yourself from you default emotive state and think about it that way. Because that is all this is. A prosecutor with an ax to grind and someone else funding the project went after Trump because they didn't like him.

For your benefit, I hope you never experience this because it is pretty crappy situation to be in. And it is unwinnable for most. I fully believe Trump will ultimately prevail on appeal because of the ludicrousness of some of the prosecution's claims alone. But what it is going to take to get there is unfathomable. And would definitely break most people.
Originally Posted by JoeBob

Ham phuqing sandwich

Thank you for stating the obvious.

This tool has obviously never experienced our legal system.

Thank you.

This gem is one of the reasons I read 24HCF.

You can really learn from those that know.

All the while be entertained and simultaneously disgusted by those that don't know but FEEL that they do.
Know nothin bout NY law.

.gov ain't liable for any damages, less it's a dead boon.

Anybody can appeal, without payin the judgment.

If ya *do* pay the judgment, ya can't appeal.

Postin bond in the amounta the judgment, prevents collection of the judgment whilst on appeal.

The court of appeals can set a bond amount that is less than the judgment, dependin on how crooked they are.
Well, I’m sure this will all be overturned on appeal then, so no big deal and nothing to worry about. This will turn out to be just like the settlement Trump agreed to when he committed fraud with his university, and it will be overturned………………. Oh wait! 🤣
I haven't seen this mentioned here on this thread, and Y'all seem to forget that the left impeached President Trump for saying that the DOJ should take a look at Hunter Biden's dealing in the Ukraine. The DOJ is as crooked as they come, from top to bottom and should be defunded. miles
Trump has a history of not paying
And the settlement he agreed to when he admitted to misusing funds from the Trump Foundation. I’m sure that will be overturned as well……. Oh wait! 🤣
Jetboi you had ur coughee yet
Jetboi you had ur coughee yet

Got my coffee, Irish cream, and I’m sitting on my patio under the heaters watching the deer and elk play. Not a cloud in the sky. It’s going to be a great day!!
Originally Posted by BooBear
Trump has a history of not paying

Not this Time Poo

Our Use Farm Equipment is Up and Running towards Him with plenty of Bailing Wire ..

This is a Litmus Test for Emanuel

If He doesn’t pay up to proceed as NY Bolshevik Law Applies then it would appear Emanuel is a Trojan Horse in a Counter Mind Circus..
© 24hourcampfire