Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
I don’t believe in coincidences.

Putin had years to kill this guy, a guy in contact with our CIA and prolly the FVEY, but he didn’t.

Now all of a sudden, during an election year and a time when the Biden Regime is trying to wage war with Russia this guy ends up dead.

Before the body was even cold, Biden is making speeches about how Putin is a murderer and must be stopped.

Like I said, I don't believe in coincidences.

What do ya think, another 200-250 billion to Ukraine with American Boots on The Ground.

Bingo. There are no Quincidences.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Political persecution.

Dems are taking us down the path of Stalinist Russia.

Stalin's chief of the KGB , Laurenta Beria, said "Show me the man, and I will show you the crime."

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Backroads
What was Navalny locked up for?
Conspiring with the CIA to launch a coup against Putin.

It’s on tape.
Yup and much more

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I find it quite telling that the left is freaking out over a Russian antagonist getting murdered by Putin but they said NOTHING when Gonzalo Lira, an AMERICAN CITIZEN, was murdered by Zelensky….total silence over the death of an American yet outrage over the death a Russian!

American citizen and journalist murdered by Zelensky = SILENCE
Russian subject/antagonist/“journalist” murdered by Putin = OUTRAGE
There’s something seriously wrong with this picture!
Redacted did a great piece on that very thing. Pretty sure Putin didnt murder him nor did he poison him. When you get all the facts, it doesnt add up. Ill find it and link it. Worth the watch

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I don’t believe in coincidences.

Putin had years to kill this guy, a guy in contact with our CIA and prolly the FVEY, but he didn’t.

Now all of a sudden, during an election year and a time when the Biden Regime is trying to wage war with Russia this guy ends up dead.

Before the body was even cold, Biden is making speeches about how Putin is a murderer and must be stopped.

Like I said, I don't believe in coincidences.

What do ya think, another 200-250 billion to Ukraine with American Boots on The Ground.

^ hitting pretty close to the target

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
What happened to the 8th amendment?

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Anyone suppose he can request a credit-worthiness report from the state of NY prior to placing $$ in escrow with them? If the state is running billions in the red it seems like there’d be significant concern that his $$ would be in significant jeopardy of not being paid back to him should he win on appeal.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by killerv
What happened to the 8th amendment?

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

When Jolly Rogers Supreme Court Declined to take Objections to the 2020 Election a reasonable person should have concluded that was the Coup d Mein for the Constitution and that a Junta Government has been Installed not a Constitutional Government..

Furthermore the Illegal Impeachments should have told You that every Branch of Government are Confederates in the Destruction of the Constitution or Rule of Law .

Many of You Refuse to Believe this and also that a Great Struggle is about to Ensue..

Letting another Election go bye without Replacing your Overlords Will Only Increase the Price that Must be Paid ..

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I wouldn't pay it. They're communists.

IC B3

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Hmmm

What if trump puts up collateral with a bank and gets a loan to pay the fine? Until the appeal rectifies the situation.

God I’d love it.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
I wouldn't pay it. They're communists.

It's not optional, if it's not paid by a given date the Sherriff's Dept. comes and takes possession of assets or put's yellow tape across your building doorway....along with a legal document of possession. They have been discussing it in detail on FOX, along with %120 of judgement during appeal process....but that number seems to fluxuate based on the individual source.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

sorry "was" the bad guy smile

Last edited by jorgeI; 02/20/24.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jorgeI
So let me get this straight, this Navalny gent is the bad guy and Putin is the good one?

That's what they keep telling us, if you say it enough times it becomes fact......so I hear lol

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I wouldnt say Putin is good, but from everything Ive seen Navalny is not good either

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If what was said in the redacted video is true, Id say its a good thing Nalvany isnt walking on this earth anymore

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by gunchamp

I wouldnt say Putin is good, but from everything Ive seen Navalny is not good either

This is what I opine as well and I'll add the Ukranians are just as bad if not worse.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
If what was said in the redacted video is true, Id say its a good thing Nalvany isnt walking on this earth anymore

He was out of the country, chose to come back knowing it was a death sentence....so a suicidal martyr seems to have been by choice, now his widow is taking up the cause.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by akrange
When Jolly Rogers Supreme Court Declined to take Objections to the 2020 Election a reasonable person should have concluded that was the Coup d Mein for the Constitution and that a Junta Government has been Installed not a Constitutional Government..

Furthermore the Illegal Impeachments should have told You that every Branch of Government are Confederates in the Destruction of the Constitution or Rule of Law .

Many of You Refuse to Believe this and also that a Great Struggle is about to Ensue..

Letting another Election go bye without Replacing your Overlords Will Only Increase the Price that Must be Paid ..

When the magic knee grow was announced the winner in 2008 I questioned that decision and the intelligence of the American people electing a Muslim to any political position only seven years after 9/11. When the Supreme Court and several other courts refused to consider challenges to the 2020 election results I was convinced we had just witnessed a coup and that it had been going on for several cycles.

Since that time I have become convinced our government is truly evil and this has been going on for decades if not centuries. Since the CIA assassination of JFK there have been numerous incidents of government interference in not only this country but foreign countries as well.

Edited to add I don’t believe in censquences!

Last edited by 45_100; 02/20/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Everybody wanting Trump to be President just needs to send ten bucks. He needs to be on the NY ballot. It would be the best ten dollars you ever spend!

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

553 members (10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1_deuce, 52 invisible), 2,907 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,603
Posts18,532,665
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.