Home
Posted By: shootem So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Just that

In Texas that is.
Quien sabe? I haven't heard one single thing.
Jihad.
Heat aboVe the ignition temperature.
RB
I was wondering that very thing. Did it melt the steel and aluminum while leaving wood and organics alone? Is everything that’s blue in color unscathed?….Maui…Paradise…Chile…
Originally Posted by RupertBear
RB

Like Maui where wheels melted but the trees were virtually untouched? I did not know that aluminum and steel had a lower ignition temperature than wood until I saw the aftermath of Maui. 😉
Posted By: shootem Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Just wondering since Tejas has been putting some sharp sticks in the eyes of our enemies. Course, probably just coincidental.
Posted By: callnum Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
RB

Like Maui where wheels melted but the trees were virtually untouched? I did not know that aluminum and steel had a lower ignition temperature than wood until I saw the aftermath of Maui. 😉

I was just there and this simply isn’t true. But when you are stuck in cousin fuggville I guess you will believe anything.
Could be a dragging chain from a truck/trailer, cigarette, who knows
Originally Posted by callnum
RB

I was just there and this simply isn’t true. But when you are stuck in cousin fuggville I guess you will believe anything.

Please provide all your details and qualifications to disprove the following video... Thanks

RB

I’ll have to take your word on cousinfucking.

I’m surprised that despite all the reporting, photos and independent verification that YOU, out of all the cousinfuckers in cousinfuckerville, are the lone idiot denying that it’s true…but you do you, cousinfucker 😂

You were just there? Months after the fire and you didn’t see it? 😂

You are most definitely one of the dumbest cousinfuckers in cousinfuckingville….actually you’re one of the dumbest cousinfuckers anywhere!
Posted By: MAC Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
My bet is some idiot tossed a cigarette out the window. When it is dry and windy it doesn't take much
Posted By: johnw Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
From below Kansas City to nearly Minneapolis, and westward, the red flag flies
Rivers and major roadways can help, but the potential for ugliness is out there...

Seen more prescribed burns in the last five years than in the previous sixty
RB

I’ll have to take your word on cousinfucking.

I’m surprised that despite all the reporting, photos and independent verification that YOU, out of all the cousinfuckers in cousinfuckerville, are the lone idiot denying that it’s true…but you do you, cousinfucker 😂

You were just there? Months after the fire and you didn’t see it? 😂

You are most definitely one of the dumbest cousinfuckers in cousinfuckingville….actually you’re one of the dumbest cousinfuckers anywhere!

You believe pics on the net from Infowars?

Holy fuggin moron.

Buy a plane ticket if you can afford it.

Holy fuggin moron.

I was there 3 times in the past 2 years and you are a LIAR!….and a cousinfucker!
Posted By: earlybrd Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
RB

Suckin cum doesn’t make you a travel agent bumfuk

Holy fuggin moron.

I was there 3 times in the past 2 years and you are a LIAR!….and a cousinfucker!

Bullsheit. You posted you have never been to Maui just a month ago. Fuggin liar.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
RB

Ya and you been a hundredair makes you a liar about being a millionaire. Double wide living hillbilly

LOL

Holy fuggin moron.

Bullsheit. You posted you have never been to Maui just a month ago. Fuggin liar.

Post my quote dumbfuck…. I posted pictures of stumpy in Maui on Leighton’s thread you ignorant dumbfuck!
Posted By: plumbum Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by shootem
Just that

In Texas that is.

Joo space lasers after Trump's Space Force heard about a microchip lab or something like that.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] pichost

Does this ring a bell you lying dumbfuck?

I’ll be awaiting your apology!
RB

Ya and you been a hundredair makes you a liar about being a millionaire. Double wide living hillbilly

LOL
LOL you cock suckin phaagut rent free
RB

LOL

Ha! Fuggly fugger!
RB

LOL

Ha! Fuggly fugger!
Haha buzz Fuqkr
Posted By: Hastings Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
The maps I've seen show multiple fires that are not connected. Odd if that is true unless maybe burning embers can blow that far out there. I've spent a bit of time out at Borger TX and the wind is significant most of the time.
Originally Posted by plumbum
Just that

In Texas that is.

Joo space lasers after Trump's Space Force heard about a microchip lab or something like that.

I'd love to hear your thoughts about the following...

Originally Posted by Hastings
The maps I've seen show multiple fires that are not connected. Odd if that is true unless maybe burning embers can blow that far out there. I've spent a bit of time out at Borger TX and the wind is significant most of the time.

What kind of fuel load is present in the area that’s feeding such a hot, fast fire?
Posted By: Hastings Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by Hastings

What kind of fuel load is present in the area that’s feeding such a hot, fast fire?
A lot of the cattle grazing land out there looks terribly overgrazed, mostly yucca and dirt. The CRP land has lots of good grass as does the highway rights of ways
Posted By: rainshot Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Why can’t interviewers shut the hell up and let the interviewee talk?
It's generally not a cigarette.
People across the US need to start connecting their fuggin news stories. There is an active campaign (war) because of the song “try that in a small town” and this fire was started on that warfare front. There have been killing of horses, cattle, and much much more.

The fires are being started with a propane weed burner torch.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People across the US need to start connecting their fuggin news stories. There is an active campaign (war) because of the song “try that in a small town” and this fire was started on that warfare front. There have been killing of horses, cattle, and much much more.

Oh no, it's purely a coincidence our f'n leader is letting in millions of mental cases and now Tx is on fire.
Posted By: Dinny Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: JGRaider Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Have you guys lost your freaking minds? This is obviously the biggest, but not nearly the first damaging fire to roll through that country. Devastating fires rolled through there in 2017 as well, and many others before that.
Originally Posted by Fireball2

Oh no, it's purely a coincidence our f'n leader is letting in millions of mental cases and now Tx is on fire.

Like when Portland burned and you did nothing?
Posted By: Raferman Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24

well it was mostly peaceful.
You fugging retard.

You are ONE STUPID MUTHERFUKER. Have you ever pieced together two cohesive thoughts, in your entire miserable life? What a 2 dimensional shallow thinking sorry sack of s h i t.

You are ONE STUPID MUTHERFUKER. Have you ever pieced together two cohesive thoughts, in your entire miserable life? What a 2 dimensional shallow thinking sorry sack of s h i t.

All you did was choke on a biscuit and trim your rose bushes. Your sister even said what a POS you are.
Still waiting on proof there cousinfucker….either post it up or apologize you slimy little liar!

All you did was choke on a biscuit and trim your rose bushes. You sister even said what a POS you are.
He’s got a stepson you arsehole.
Still waiting on proof there cousinfucker….either post it up or apologize you slimy little liar!

I’m not going to spoon feed you your mush boomer. You know what you posted.
Posted By: jlboykin Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Bet it was a power line. Most I’ve been around started with either power lines or vehicle/cigarette.
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Jihad.

Wildfire Jihad
Posted By: jaguartx Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24

You mean when your buds started mostly peaceful riots and fires and Anarchy and your Dimocommie buds in office had the police stand down?
THESE DON'T EXIST, GOY!

Just a reminder that scheduled payments are coming due for big blue.

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui….why would I post that I’ve never been there when a couple of years ago I posted about taking Stubbs to Maui? 😂😂

You have always been an annoying little dumbfuck that’s insignificant and worthless but now you’ve descended into an abject LIAR!

“When Stubbs arrived, after Turkey hunting in Tennessee with Renegade and checking out creeks and potential creek diving locations with Valsdad, he was finally here on our little island in Washington state. I introduced him to some old relics in one of my cabinets, a race based fishing lure that Stubbs found hilarious and comforting since they’re both black. A couple days later Stubbs was on a 737 headed west to Maui. He had a great time and was a trouble free traveling companion.”

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-great-again-grand-american-tour-thread
Posted By: Dinny Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
It was started by a Catholic laser beam from space. The Pope pulled the trigger. Fireballz saw him do it. The Pope knew Ballz would post his discovery on the 'fire. The Pope was afraid Cash would go Condition One and therefore he resigned and has gone into hiding. You heard it first here folks!
Someone commented on a different thread about the amount of ankle biting that has been going on there lately, and this thread is a really good example in that regard.

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui…

I haven't been to Maui so I can't comment on how the fires got started. But I have a serious question Aces.

I can understand the concept of someone starting a fire selectively, by using a method that targets a specific type of structure, material, etc.

But the fires on Maui were out of control, burning across the island. In that situation, how would someone control what gets burned and what doesn't?
Wind-blown power line, dragging chain, bad wheel bearing, bad exhaust system on a vehicle (catalytic convertor innards, for example), somebody parked in tall enough grass, fool with a welder, lots of other reasons that I've seen or heard of.
We had seven grass/forest fires near the ranch, last year, the two largest we got stopped at 3200 and 3600 acres.
One was a powerline fire and on two of them we found exhaust system parts. Traced it to a particular pickup (not mine) and I paid to have it repaired - didn't need a repeat! I'm hoping for none this year.
Oh - I forgot lightning!
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Someone commented on a different thread about the amount of ankle biting that has been going on there lately, and this thread is a really good example in that regard.

True, The big dogs just sit back and shake their heads while the annoying little ankle biters "Yap, yap yap".
Originally Posted by Dinny
It was started by a Catholic laser beam from space. The Pope pulled the trigger. Fireballz saw him do it. The Pope knew Ballz would post his discovery on the 'fire. The Pope was afraid Cash would go Condition One and therefore he resigned and has gone into hiding. You heard it first here folks!

Hey Dinny, GFY.
Posted By: navlav8r Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Terrorists. Pick a windy day and drive down the highway tossing burning cigarettes out the window.
Posted By: 673 Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Trains have started a surprising amount of fires around here, they look the other way and a source for the ignition is never found lol, even though people see spot fires ignited near the tracks.
A mystery.
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Wind-blown power line, dragging chain, bad wheel bearing, bad exhaust system on a vehicle (catalytic convertor innards, for example), somebody parked in tall enough grass, fool with a welder, lots of other reasons that I've seen or heard of.
We had seven grass/forest fires near the ranch, last year, the two largest we got stopped at 3200 and 3600 acres.
One was a powerline fire and on two of them we found exhaust system parts. Traced it to a particular pickup (not mine) and I paid to have it repaired - didn't need a repeat! I'm hoping for none this year.

Yep. Dumbasses welding on windy dry days have started several that I know of in this area. Also, a trailer safety chain getting dragged down the highway by some idiot that rented a Uhaul trailer wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Also have seen cars and pickups burned up by a catalytic converter parked in high grass on the side of the road, several times. Power line fires too.

But I still wouldn’t be surprised if some asswhole didn’t deliberately start these.
Originally Posted by Dinny

Hey Dinny, GFY.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Just wondering since Tejas has been putting some sharp sticks in the eyes of our enemies. Course, probably just coincidental.

Not likely. Some sort of retaliation.
Wildfires aren't a big thing in PA.
They happen, just not often and we usually get them stopped quick.
Being a wet, humid environment helps.

However, they do happen.
A now deceased logger friend admitted he started one, that burned our property,
with a power saw. It happened near a rail line, and the trains got blamed.
Paul kept his mouth shut for decades.

That was in the 40s,
we still cut trees with charred wood in them.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
The place where those fires are is the same latitude as here. All of the vegetation is still dormant and dry. It is windy most of the time. Perfect environment for big grass fires.
It is ludicrous to say it is caused by global warming. The grass is dormant there every year and the wind blows every year in February. All it takes is a spark or flame. It didn't spontaneously combust because the average temperature might be a few degrees warmer which has always happened going back as long as people remember.
Posted By: plumbum Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by smokepole

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui…

I haven't been to Maui so I can't comment on how the fires got started. But I have a serious question Aces.

I can understand the concept of someone starting a fire selectively, by using a method that targets a specific type of structure, material, etc.

But the fires on Maui were out of control, burning across the island. In that situation, how would someone control what gets burned and what doesn't?

You have to Connect the Dots!
What causes the fires?

Hmmmm....there's this strange stuff called LIGHTENING!!

Ben Franklin talked all about it!
Donald Trump
Posted By: Valsdad Re: So what caused the fires? - 02/29/24
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
Originally Posted by mark shubert

Yep. Dumbasses welding on windy dry days have started several that I know of in this area. Also, a trailer safety chain getting dragged down the highway by some idiot that rented a Uhaul trailer wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Also have seen cars and pickups burned up by a catalytic converter parked in high grass on the side of the road, several times. Power line fires too.

But I still wouldn’t be surprised if some asswhole didn’t deliberately start these.
Started a good size fire to the south of us a few years back, 15 or so miles of nothing but sage and forest lands between it an our place. I was keeping an eye on the fire website for sure.

Flat tire on a trailer, running on the rim until the folks figured it out, caused the Carr fire in NorCal a few years back too. over 1000 homes burned and 6 dead I think.
© 24hourcampfire