Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Still waiting on proof there cousinfucker….either post it up or apologize you slimy little liar!

I’m not going to spoon feed you your mush boomer. You know what you posted.

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
Bet it was a power line. Most I’ve been around started with either power lines or vehicle/cigarette.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Jihad.

Wildfire Jihad

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by callnum
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
People across the US need to start connecting their fuggin news stories. There is an active campaign (war) because of the song “try that in a small town” and this fire was started on that warfare front. There have been killing of horses, cattle, and much much more.

The fires are being started with a propane weed burner torch.

Oh no, it's purely a coincidence our f'n leader is letting in millions of mental cases and now Tx is on fire.

Like when Portland burned and you did nothing?

You mean when your buds started mostly peaceful riots and fires and Anarchy and your Dimocommie buds in office had the police stand down?

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
THESE DON'T EXIST, GOY!

Just a reminder that scheduled payments are coming due for big blue.

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Still waiting on proof there cousinfucker….either post it up or apologize you slimy little liar!

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui….why would I post that I’ve never been there when a couple of years ago I posted about taking Stubbs to Maui? 😂😂

You have always been an annoying little dumbfuck that’s insignificant and worthless but now you’ve descended into an abject LIAR!

“When Stubbs arrived, after Turkey hunting in Tennessee with Renegade and checking out creeks and potential creek diving locations with Valsdad, he was finally here on our little island in Washington state. I introduced him to some old relics in one of my cabinets, a race based fishing lure that Stubbs found hilarious and comforting since they’re both black. A couple days later Stubbs was on a 737 headed west to Maui. He had a great time and was a trouble free traveling companion.”

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...s-great-again-grand-american-tour-thread

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
It was started by a Catholic laser beam from space. The Pope pulled the trigger. Fireballz saw him do it. The Pope knew Ballz would post his discovery on the 'fire. The Pope was afraid Cash would go Condition One and therefore he resigned and has gone into hiding. You heard it first here folks!

Medics bury their mistakes..
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Someone commented on a different thread about the amount of ankle biting that has been going on there lately, and this thread is a really good example in that regard.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I know that you can’t prove what you’re lying about because I never said that. It’s hardly a secret that I’ve been to Maui because I’ve posted about it and I’ve posted pictures regarding our time in Maui…

I haven't been to Maui so I can't comment on how the fires got started. But I have a serious question Aces.

I can understand the concept of someone starting a fire selectively, by using a method that targets a specific type of structure, material, etc.

But the fires on Maui were out of control, burning across the island. In that situation, how would someone control what gets burned and what doesn't?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Wind-blown power line, dragging chain, bad wheel bearing, bad exhaust system on a vehicle (catalytic convertor innards, for example), somebody parked in tall enough grass, fool with a welder, lots of other reasons that I've seen or heard of.
We had seven grass/forest fires near the ranch, last year, the two largest we got stopped at 3200 and 3600 acres.
One was a powerline fire and on two of them we found exhaust system parts. Traced it to a particular pickup (not mine) and I paid to have it repaired - didn't need a repeat! I'm hoping for none this year.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Oh - I forgot lightning!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Someone commented on a different thread about the amount of ankle biting that has been going on there lately, and this thread is a really good example in that regard.

True, The big dogs just sit back and shake their heads while the annoying little ankle biters "Yap, yap yap".

Your life is made up of two dates and a dash, Make the most of the dash.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Dinny
It was started by a Catholic laser beam from space. The Pope pulled the trigger. Fireballz saw him do it. The Pope knew Ballz would post his discovery on the 'fire. The Pope was afraid Cash would go Condition One and therefore he resigned and has gone into hiding. You heard it first here folks!

Hey Dinny, GFY.

LOL
N
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
N
Terrorists. Pick a windy day and drive down the highway tossing burning cigarettes out the window.

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trains have started a surprising amount of fires around here, they look the other way and a source for the ignition is never found lol, even though people see spot fires ignited near the tracks.
A mystery.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Wind-blown power line, dragging chain, bad wheel bearing, bad exhaust system on a vehicle (catalytic convertor innards, for example), somebody parked in tall enough grass, fool with a welder, lots of other reasons that I've seen or heard of.
We had seven grass/forest fires near the ranch, last year, the two largest we got stopped at 3200 and 3600 acres.
One was a powerline fire and on two of them we found exhaust system parts. Traced it to a particular pickup (not mine) and I paid to have it repaired - didn't need a repeat! I'm hoping for none this year.

Yep. Dumbasses welding on windy dry days have started several that I know of in this area. Also, a trailer safety chain getting dragged down the highway by some idiot that rented a Uhaul trailer wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Also have seen cars and pickups burned up by a catalytic converter parked in high grass on the side of the road, several times. Power line fires too.

But I still wouldn’t be surprised if some asswhole didn’t deliberately start these.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Dinny

Hey Dinny, GFY.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by shootem
Just wondering since Tejas has been putting some sharp sticks in the eyes of our enemies. Course, probably just coincidental.

Not likely. Some sort of retaliation.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Wildfires aren't a big thing in PA.
They happen, just not often and we usually get them stopped quick.
Being a wet, humid environment helps.

However, they do happen.
A now deceased logger friend admitted he started one, that burned our property,
with a power saw. It happened near a rail line, and the trains got blamed.
Paul kept his mouth shut for decades.

That was in the 40s,
we still cut trees with charred wood in them.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The place where those fires are is the same latitude as here. All of the vegetation is still dormant and dry. It is windy most of the time. Perfect environment for big grass fires.
It is ludicrous to say it is caused by global warming. The grass is dormant there every year and the wind blows every year in February. All it takes is a spark or flame. It didn't spontaneously combust because the average temperature might be a few degrees warmer which has always happened going back as long as people remember.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (22250rem, 1936M71, 007FJ, 10Glocks, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 62 invisible), 2,475 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,479
Posts18,490,020
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.