Home
Posted By: jimone Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Trump prevails.
Posted By: jimone Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/23pdf/23-719_19m2.pdf
Posted By: rainshot Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
They've ruled on this crap before but it seems to keep coming up.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by jimone
Trump prevails.

Damm straight !

https://www.ksl.com/article/5093781...-attempts-to-ban-him-over-capitol-attack
Posted By: Rock Chuck Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
And, it was unanimous. Even the most liberal judges had to agree that the CO decision was a farce.
Posted By: DMc Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Winning!
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Unanimous was key.

Shuts down the talking heads narrative that the “ conservative” justices on the court are in the tank for Trump and Putin.
Posted By: JeffyD Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
MAGA!!!!

Channel 6 (Phila ) was on and I had to laugh at the three women seated at the news anchor desk.
Long faces and looked like they were close to tears.
F 'em. We'll just keep on making their little heads explode. 😄
Posted By: KFWA Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
on my phone I get this montage of various news articles from different services.

I was glancing over it and one of them was like "Ominous signs the Supreme Court will rule against Trump"

phuggin liberals. SCOTUS understands the implications of letting some yahoo state level judge determine an election. That's how governments get overthrown.
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by JeffyD
MAGA!!!!

Channel 6 (Phila ) was on and I had to laugh at the three women seated at the news anchor desk.
just proves most news media people are liberals and against America
Posted By: Magnum_Bob Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Well stated jeffyD..mb
Posted By: rem shooter Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
FJB.....go Trump...SC does the right thing
Posted By: Ben_Lurkin Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
And with that, so ends Nikki Haley’s campaign as well.
So what do they have planned next, the Uniparty that is?

Is Garland going to actually indict Trump on insurrection charges, or do they have something else up their sleeve to remove Trump and install Haley.

This schit sure as hell ain’t over
She will stay in to keep him from getting the security briefings that prove their treason.
Posted By: Morewood Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Looking all over but can't find the punishment meted out to the Colorado Supreme Court who unilaterally decided who you can vote for.

There needs to be serious repercussions. I'm sure it's not cheap to have a case heard at the SC.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
👏👏👏👏👏
Posted By: Cheyenne Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
I liked Justice Barrett's concurring opinion.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Trump prevails.
America and sanity prevail.
Posted By: KC Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Trump is an ashole. But he has the right message and you can't always choose your messenger.
I voted for him once and I'll do it again.
Originally Posted by KC
Trump is an ashole. But he has the right message and you can't always choose your messenger.
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans.

My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.
Posted By: BangPop Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
I'd look for an assassination attempt in September or October. The scum will be getting really desperate by then.
Originally Posted by BangPop
I'd look for an assassination attempt in September or October. The scum will be getting really desperate by then.
I think it will happen before the Republican Nation Convention so as to install Haley as the nominee.

She is sticking around for a reason and it ain’t because she thinks she can win.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Trump prevails.

Damm straight !

https://www.ksl.com/article/5093781...-attempts-to-ban-him-over-capitol-attack

There was no "Capitol Attack".

Blooming idiots.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
local dirt

other than the capital police shooting innocent folks, like Ashley Babbitt.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KC
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans.

My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.

Many think his tv persona ''you're fired'' is real.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by Morewood
Looking all over but can't find the punishment meted out to the Colorado Supreme Court who unilaterally decided who you can vote for.

There needs to be serious repercussions. I'm sure it's not cheap to have a case heard at the SC.

This is the problem >NO repercussions.
They do whatever they want based on emotion- based on whatever- laws be damned- biased as hell.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by rainshot
Yup. Its because they can continue to fugg with Trump nonstop and when the courts throw it out, they never have to pay the price
Posted By: gunchamp Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
She will stay in to keep him from getting the security briefings that prove their treason.
Thats interesting and something Ive never considered
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
I think it will happen before the Republican Nation Convention so as to install Haley as the nominee.

She is sticking around for a reason and it ain’t because she thinks she can win.

They are having her hang in there in hopes that Trump just might get a felony conviction and not be eligible. Then Nikki can do us all a favor and step right in and then promptly get smoked by biden.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24

This would be terrible.

I fear that if something like this were to happen it would start an open season on the left. Thus begins the end.
Posted By: Xerothermic Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
I agree, but if he doesn't close the border, eject all illegals, freeze all hires at the Federal level, substantially reduce our national debt and drastically reduce the size and scope of the Federal Government we will have wasted another four years.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
30 or 40 years from now it will all happen again. You can trust the democRATs to screw up a wet dream.

kwg
Posted By: Mohall57 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by muleshoe

They are having her hang in there in hopes that Trump just might get a felony conviction and not be eligible. Then Nikki can do us all a favor and step right in and then promptly get smoked by biden.
San
I have thought that all along, no other explanation as to why she sticks around , except for all the money she is raking in, I also agree with Steve 4102, they will try to kill Trump sometime before the election, particularly if they do not a conviction on one of the “trumped up charges” against he, Trump. Garland won’t charge him now? Though I know bungling Joe would like him to, they couldn’t process it in time to do him damage (conviction) and doing so would only increase Trump s popularity. The left is really now in panic mode, look out, a caged tiger is the most dangerous, and they are getting out in a pavrbible (sp) cage.
Posted By: 700LTR Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Dimtards losin it!
Posted By: gregintenn Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Trump prevails.
America prevails.
Posted By: Mohall57 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Anybody from Colorado on thr forum vote early, was Trump on the ballot? If so were those voters denied their constitutional right to a fair election process?
Posted By: CCCC Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. Its because they can continue to fugg with Trump nonstop and when the courts throw it out, they never have to pay the price
True so far, and disgraceful. Some of us expected full defeat for the Colorado lawlessness - no surprise there. But one decent court ruling after another does not, at all, get at the root of the disgraceful Dem/Progressive activities. It is frustrating that they have not been made to pay for such rotten behavior again, and again - when the intent and plan is so obvious.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by KC
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans. My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.
Wait a minute there - that seems way overboard. There is absolutely no way that I, and countless others, would swallow or even consider the dreck that Maddow, The View, CNN and MSNBC are spouting. OTOH, we are not delusional about some of Trump's past behaviors.

I have deplored some of the stuff he has done in his private/public life and likely never would want him for a colleague or close friend. But, the political process rarely enables us to vote for a high level candidate we truly admire as an individual. This nation is in some deep trouble - way deeper now than in 2019 - and he seems to be the only available political choice that has a chance of dealing with and hopefully reversing some evil forces.

So, when confronted with such a dilemma, I can hold my nose and vote for what seems best for this country. It seems ridiculous of you to propose that sensible criticism of some candidate has to be based on regurgitated slop.
Posted By: Muffin Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Had to help dad load up some cows for market, just got in.

Is the left apoplexic yet!?!?!?
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
And, it was unanimous. Even the most liberal judges had to agree that the CO decision was a farce.
And written in such a way as to shut down all of the other states trying the same thing.
Posted By: KFWA Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
And written in such a way as to shut down all of the other states trying the same thing.

yea but inviting the Senate to step in
Posted By: Redneck Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
9-0, as is should be.
Posted By: deltakid Re: Colorado reversed - 03/04/24
Griswold was on the MSM this morning claiming that Colorado had the right to ban trump because they have the right to control the election. Everything is going just fine according to Queen Nancy's definition of a police riot as a MAGA insurrection.
Originally Posted by deltakid
Griswold was on the MSM this morning claiming that Colorado had the right to ban trump because they have the right to control the election. Everything is going just fine according to Queen Nancy's definition of a police riot as a MAGA insurrection.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Citizen%27s-Arrest
Posted By: steve4102 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Legislation coming from Raskin and others shortly

How many Republicans will join the Democrats in this legislation to stop Trump
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24

They can write legislation all they want, it has to also go through the house which it would never make it through, or am I missing something?
Posted By: ihookem Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by KC

He aint my favorite tye of person.. it bothers me sometimes what he said about prisoners of war. However, he did a fantastic job and never asked for a dime. I will also vote for him again .
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

They can write legislation all they want, it has to also go through the house which it would never make it through, or am I missing something?
The House, really
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
local dirt

other than the capital police shooting innocent folks, like Ashley Babbitt.

Exactly. That Murderer Byrd.
Posted By: Chisos Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by JeffyD
MAGA!!!!

Anytime I'm feeling a little down, I've found a great restorative is watching a montage of all the talking heads on tube when they finally figured out DJT was going to win. Makes the day a little brighter.
Posted By: saddlesore Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Anybody from Colorado on thr forum vote early, was Trump on the ballot? If so were those voters denied their constitutional right to a fair election process?

I did. Trump was never convicted of anything.
Posted By: ShadeTree Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24

I looked into this a little more. Like the dimwits in CO that kicked Trump off the ballot, Raskin doesn't know or doesn't care about the Constitution and it would not stand in regards to Trump even if passed, which I don't believe it will.

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3, of the Constitution. "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." "2 The Court has construed both clauses to ban legislatures from enacting laws that impose criminal liability or increase criminal punishment retroactively."

They can pass a new law, but they can't go back and remove Trump based on a new law.

Raskin is arguing that the House already impeached Trump. What he fails to mention is that the Senate did not. Even if that nasty truth was not staring them in the face, Trump cannot be removed in the future for something in the past, based on a new law. The SC would slap that down with the same fervor as they did the silly CO courts position.
Posted By: CCCC Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
If I were one of those who had voted Raskin into office, I would be deeply ashamed by his crass political misbehavior. He is simply an ideological tool - and a weak mouthpiece at that.
Posted By: cmv82207 Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
winning!
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: Colorado reversed - 03/05/24
Donald Trump is an obnoxious, egotistical Noo Yawk damyankee- - - -but he's better at leading this nation than anything the dummycraps or the RINOs have to offer. I can put up with his personality as long as he puts the well being of America ahead of anything else he wants to do. If he drains the DC swamp, or at least tries to in the process, so much the better.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Donald Trump is an obnoxious, egotistical Noo Yawk damyankee- - - -but he's better at leading this nation than anything the dummycraps or the RINOs have to offer. I can put up with his personality as long as he puts the well being of America ahead of anything else he wants to do. If he drains the DC swamp, or at least tries to in the process, so much the better.
Personality? I take it you have met him in person then and are not just relying on the MSM to come to this conclusion.

Please tell us more about your personal meeting with Trump.
© 24hourcampfire