Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by KC
Trump is an ashole. But he has the right message and you can't always choose your messenger.
I voted for him once and I'll do it again.
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans.

My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I'd look for an assassination attempt in September or October. The scum will be getting really desperate by then.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by BangPop
I'd look for an assassination attempt in September or October. The scum will be getting really desperate by then.
I think it will happen before the Republican Nation Convention so as to install Haley as the nominee.

She is sticking around for a reason and it ain’t because she thinks she can win.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by jimone
Trump prevails.

Damm straight !

https://www.ksl.com/article/5093781...-attempts-to-ban-him-over-capitol-attack

There was no "Capitol Attack".

Blooming idiots.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
local dirt
There was no "Capitol Attack".

other than the capital police shooting innocent folks, like Ashley Babbitt.

Sam......

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KC
Trump is an ashole. But he has the right message and you can't always choose your messenger.
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans.

My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.

Many think his tv persona ''you're fired'' is real.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Morewood
Looking all over but can't find the punishment meted out to the Colorado Supreme Court who unilaterally decided who you can vote for.

There needs to be serious repercussions. I'm sure it's not cheap to have a case heard at the SC.

This is the problem >NO repercussions.
They do whatever they want based on emotion- based on whatever- laws be damned- biased as hell.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rainshot
They've ruled on this crap before but it seems to keep coming up.
Yup. Its because they can continue to fugg with Trump nonstop and when the courts throw it out, they never have to pay the price

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She will stay in to keep him from getting the security briefings that prove their treason.
Thats interesting and something Ive never considered

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think it will happen before the Republican Nation Convention so as to install Haley as the nominee.

She is sticking around for a reason and it ain’t because she thinks she can win.

They are having her hang in there in hopes that Trump just might get a felony conviction and not be eligible. Then Nikki can do us all a favor and step right in and then promptly get smoked by biden.

Black Cows Matter!
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

This would be terrible.

I fear that if something like this were to happen it would start an open season on the left. Thus begins the end.

Black Cows Matter!
X
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
X
I agree, but if he doesn't close the border, eject all illegals, freeze all hires at the Federal level, substantially reduce our national debt and drastically reduce the size and scope of the Federal Government we will have wasted another four years.

If I talk over you, I apologize. I'm afraid I will lose my train-of-thought.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
30 or 40 years from now it will all happen again. You can trust the democRATs to screw up a wet dream.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by muleshoe

They are having her hang in there in hopes that Trump just might get a felony conviction and not be eligible. Then Nikki can do us all a favor and step right in and then promptly get smoked by biden.
San
I have thought that all along, no other explanation as to why she sticks around , except for all the money she is raking in, I also agree with Steve 4102, they will try to kill Trump sometime before the election, particularly if they do not a conviction on one of the “trumped up charges” against he, Trump. Garland won’t charge him now? Though I know bungling Joe would like him to, they couldn’t process it in time to do him damage (conviction) and doing so would only increase Trump s popularity. The left is really now in panic mode, look out, a caged tiger is the most dangerous, and they are getting out in a pavrbible (sp) cage.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Dimtards losin it!

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Trump prevails.
America prevails.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Anybody from Colorado on thr forum vote early, was Trump on the ballot? If so were those voters denied their constitutional right to a fair election process?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. Its because they can continue to fugg with Trump nonstop and when the courts throw it out, they never have to pay the price
True so far, and disgraceful. Some of us expected full defeat for the Colorado lawlessness - no surprise there. But one decent court ruling after another does not, at all, get at the root of the disgraceful Dem/Progressive activities. It is frustrating that they have not been made to pay for such rotten behavior again, and again - when the intent and plan is so obvious.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KC
So the “[bleep]” part you gleaned from CNN and MSNBC, or do you have actual knowledge of how Donald J Trump treats his fellow Americans. My guess is the former, you have no clue, you just regurgitate what Maddow and The View tell you how to think.
Wait a minute there - that seems way overboard. There is absolutely no way that I, and countless others, would swallow or even consider the dreck that Maddow, The View, CNN and MSNBC are spouting. OTOH, we are not delusional about some of Trump's past behaviors.

I have deplored some of the stuff he has done in his private/public life and likely never would want him for a colleague or close friend. But, the political process rarely enables us to vote for a high level candidate we truly admire as an individual. This nation is in some deep trouble - way deeper now than in 2019 - and he seems to be the only available political choice that has a chance of dealing with and hopefully reversing some evil forces.

So, when confronted with such a dilemma, I can hold my nose and vote for what seems best for this country. It seems ridiculous of you to propose that sensible criticism of some candidate has to be based on regurgitated slop.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Had to help dad load up some cows for market, just got in.

Is the left apoplexic yet!?!?!?

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (7mm_Loco, AKislander, 10gaugemag, 2ndwind, 44automag, Anaconda, 14 invisible), 1,432 guests, and 927 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,491
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.