Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
And, it was unanimous. Even the most liberal judges had to agree that the CO decision was a farce.
And written in such a way as to shut down all of the other states trying the same thing.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
And, it was unanimous. Even the most liberal judges had to agree that the CO decision was a farce.
And written in such a way as to shut down all of the other states trying the same thing.

yea but inviting the Senate to step in

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
9-0, as is should be.

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Griswold was on the MSM this morning claiming that Colorado had the right to ban trump because they have the right to control the election. Everything is going just fine according to Queen Nancy's definition of a police riot as a MAGA insurrection.

J
jimone Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by deltakid
Griswold was on the MSM this morning claiming that Colorado had the right to ban trump because they have the right to control the election. Everything is going just fine according to Queen Nancy's definition of a police riot as a MAGA insurrection.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Citizen%27s-Arrest

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Legislation coming from Raskin and others shortly

How many Republicans will join the Democrats in this legislation to stop Trump

Last edited by steve4102; 03/04/24.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by steve4102

They can write legislation all they want, it has to also go through the house which it would never make it through, or am I missing something?

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Originally Posted by KC
Trump is an ashole. But he has the right message and you can't always choose your messenger.

I voted for him once and I'll do it again.

He aint my favorite tye of person.. it bothers me sometimes what he said about prisoners of war. However, he did a fantastic job and never asked for a dime. I will also vote for him again .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ShadeTree

They can write legislation all they want, it has to also go through the house which it would never make it through, or am I missing something?
The House, really

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
local dirt
There was no "Capitol Attack".

other than the capital police shooting innocent folks, like Ashley Babbitt.

Exactly. That Murderer Byrd.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by JeffyD
MAGA!!!!

Channel 6 (Phila ) was on and I had to laugh at the three women seated at the news anchor desk.
Long faces and looked like they were close to tears.
F 'em. We'll just keep on making their little heads explode. 😄

Anytime I'm feeling a little down, I've found a great restorative is watching a montage of all the talking heads on tube when they finally figured out DJT was going to win. Makes the day a little brighter.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Anybody from Colorado on thr forum vote early, was Trump on the ballot? If so were those voters denied their constitutional right to a fair election process?

I did. Trump was never convicted of anything.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

I looked into this a little more. Like the dimwits in CO that kicked Trump off the ballot, Raskin doesn't know or doesn't care about the Constitution and it would not stand in regards to Trump even if passed, which I don't believe it will.

Article 1, Section 9, Clause 3, of the Constitution. "No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed." "2 The Court has construed both clauses to ban legislatures from enacting laws that impose criminal liability or increase criminal punishment retroactively."

They can pass a new law, but they can't go back and remove Trump based on a new law.

Raskin is arguing that the House already impeached Trump. What he fails to mention is that the Senate did not. Even if that nasty truth was not staring them in the face, Trump cannot be removed in the future for something in the past, based on a new law. The SC would slap that down with the same fervor as they did the silly CO courts position.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I were one of those who had voted Raskin into office, I would be deeply ashamed by his crass political misbehavior. He is simply an ideological tool - and a weak mouthpiece at that.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
C
C
winning!

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Donald Trump is an obnoxious, egotistical Noo Yawk damyankee- - - -but he's better at leading this nation than anything the dummycraps or the RINOs have to offer. I can put up with his personality as long as he puts the well being of America ahead of anything else he wants to do. If he drains the DC swamp, or at least tries to in the process, so much the better.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Donald Trump is an obnoxious, egotistical Noo Yawk damyankee- - - -but he's better at leading this nation than anything the dummycraps or the RINOs have to offer. I can put up with his personality as long as he puts the well being of America ahead of anything else he wants to do. If he drains the DC swamp, or at least tries to in the process, so much the better.
Personality? I take it you have met him in person then and are not just relying on the MSM to come to this conclusion.

Please tell us more about your personal meeting with Trump.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1936M71, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16penny, 58 invisible), 2,535 guests, and 1,506 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,192
Posts18,484,986
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.