Home
…will she seize Trump’s assets in NYC?

Trump has failed to secure the $450+ Million dollar bond required by James in order to appeal. James has threatened to start seizing his assets as soon as Monday.

Will she seize Trump Tower and turn it into a homeless shelter
Absolutely she will. Their side is in epic celebration over this. They are savage and they fight. Oh yeah…. They don’t differentiate between Trump and his followers.
Without a doubt.
She will serve what is known as a restraining notice on his banks and they will freeze his accounts for an amount twice the amount of the judgment. This would cause his lenders to call in his loans.

Unless he posts a bond before Monday, there is no doubt that the judgment debtors will file bankruptcy. Other than posing a bond, it's the only way to stop enforcement.
Wait a Minute Homme Boyz

Emanuel got a Heb Sugar Daddy that just came out of the Closet

This is perfect put the Shackles on Emanuel in Himee Town then Rescue Him from the Sheeboon Nazi they installed..

Interesting time to be Alive ..

Hahahaha Hahahaha
I think she will threaten to do so, and may even try to lock down real estate assets.

But she possibly could be in for a big surprise, no telling how many layers of protection Trump has put on the properties. If there are mortgages or loans leveraged on the property, or multiple owners and many of his properties have.....then legally she may be handcuffed. Generally they don't want real estate, once you back out the loans/owner's shares/income taxes from sale, a small amount of the principle is actually applied to the original fine. So they would have to do it multiple times, which takes time and costs money.

I think a foreign investor will buck up the money in the end, thus causing a chiit media storm as to the "favors" owed for the "loan......no banks will touch the deal for the above listed reasons.

The bill is up to $540 million as of today, and going up everyday.
The leftist damn sure have some balls.
So when she does and he wins his 8th amendment case/appeal - what happens then? How long to get it back to him?
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Well, they are operating with zero consequences for their actions.
The parallels between the actions of this uppity negress and the Carpet Baggers in the South, post War of Northern Aggression are uncanny, When the North sent all the negro civil servants south to collect on taxes and bank notes a devastated south could not pay. She will bleed Trump dry for sure, but it will do nothing but bolster his poll numbers and he'll need to win by a landslide to offset the voting fraud that will invariably go on...
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg
Originally Posted by kwg020
When you own the court rooms and the judges you can do what you want. In this case the nazi bitch owns them all.

kwg
…and Law Enforcement
Originally Posted by Teal
So when she does and he wins his 8th amendment case/appeal - what happens then? How long to get it back to him?

As a state case, I highly doubt the case will be reversed.....maybe a lower judgement amount, but once ownership is stripped the game is over.
Those big Players don’t actually own anything anyway.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Well, pray tell, who does own their stuff?
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

As a state case, I highly doubt the case will be reversed.....maybe a lower judgement amount, but once ownership is stripped the game is over.
The 8th amendment is not a state case.
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco

Sadly true, just hype and notoriety. I can't figure out why he put up the bond for the Jean Carroll case, odds of it being overturned is slim to none.....civil cases settled by jury, are very rarely overturned.

That money got pissed away..... $91 million
So, the AG strips DJT of some or all of his properties in NYC and or New York state and beyond . . . does she or the State of New York assume responsibility for paying the property taxes? Those have got to be a pile of dough. Just wondering.
Originally Posted by BangPop

The 8th amendment is not a state case.

I'm aware of that, but putting up the bond for an appeal won't be slowed down by the 8th....which is Federal, and would have to go to court and win to stop the bond.

He's got till Monday, pretty much no way around it.

kwg
The big question is who is running the the country. It ain't Biden, Obama, Schumer, Letitia James, Pelosi, et al. They are the faces and the front.

Trump has them terrified for some reason and it is probably worse than any of us imagine.
Originally Posted by Otter
So, the AG strips DJT of some or all of his properties in NYC and or New York state and beyond . . . does she or the State of New York assume responsibility for paying the property taxes? Those have got to be a pile of dough. Just wondering.

They'll "fire sale" them off cheap, before they start worrying about taxes....again why they'd prefer the bond be fulfilled, not play real estate brokers.

Dude

Look at the Squatters Law in The Marxist State of York

They’ll fill those Buildings Up to the Brim with the the Notorious..

When it’s all said and done the Heb’s of York namely Larry Fink of BlackCock Will own it for a Jewish Hymn
then Coco Mellon in his second term will Deport them at Larry’s Request..

Hahahaha Hahahaha

The Funny Part is nothing will stop them from doing it anywhere they want and at anytime they Want

It’s the Law of the Jungle

Hahahaha Hahahaha
Seems it's time for Mr. Musk to step forward.
Originally Posted by Hastings

kwg
The big question is who is running the the country. It ain't Biden, Obama, Schumer, Letitia James, Pelosi, et al. They are the faces and the front.

Trump has them terrified for some reason and it is probably worse than any of us imagine.
Who's running the country isn't a big question- it's whether or not a person wants see and say it out loud.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Heads would explode.

kwg

They ain’t terrified of schit.

If they were terrified, they would just kill his ass and be done with him. The problem with a simple JFK treatment is they will not be able to publicly take credit for his demise.

Naw, they are toying with him and with us. They will publicly humiliate him, bankrupt him and quite possibly imprison him, killing two birds with one stone.

Removing Trump and his supporters from the DC beltway AND to send a message to anyone else that dares to enter their private club uninvited.

This is more a game of optics and threats than it is about simply removing a thorn in the side.
She can't wait to do it and I bet does a press conference from the lobby of Trump tower
The kook-a-manga express is rolling...

"Within the context of American politics, Musk has said he supported Barack Obama in 2008 and 2012, Hillary Clinton in 2016, and Joe Biden in 2020. In 2022, Musk said he would start voting for Republican Party candidates, with him showing support for Vivek Ramaswamy in the 2024 Republican presidential primaries."
It’s a stretch to say there is any sanity left in New York, but if there are any sane people left in power who are merely run-of-the-mill leftists instead of rabid acolytes of this false religion infecting the world these days, I suspect that there are some very serious conversations being had behind closed doors about the possible effects this mess could have on New York business. And further, I suspect some of them have to be wondering what might happen to a state that has all but declared war on a man who is likely to be president next year.

I imagine that the appeals court will lower the judgment to a more manageable level and/or stay any attempts at levying on his assets for now. But that is assuming there still some sane and serious people in New York.
Wow, I’ve also learned in this thread that the 8th Amendment does not apply to states.
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Wow, I’ve also learned in this thread that the 8th Amendment does not apply to states.

I never said that, but for a stay he'd have to put up the bond while a higher court takes on the appeal.....and he can't appeal without the bond.

I never said that, but for a stay he'd have to put up the bond while a higher court takes on the appeal.....and he can't appeal without the bond.

He can appeal without a bond, he just doesn’t get a stay. So if Leticia starts levying on all that property and it eventually gets set aside or drastically lowered, which it will, she has opened up a whole can of worms.

Heads would explode.

Comes down to cash

Only Zelenski has that kind of dough stacked up for the ready.

My thoughts exactly. The press would be relentless on him (Trump)

Musk isn't a Trump supporter per se", but he is MAGA, and tired of the woke, lawless left.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Heads would explode.

Comes down to cash

Only Zelenski has kind of dough stacked up for the ready.

I think Musk would see the larger issue at play here, the lawfare and fighting that would intrigue him. Same as buying Twitter for a principle.

He can appeal without a bond, he just doesn’t get a stay. So if Leticia starts levying on all that property and it eventually gets set aside or drastically lowered, which it will, she has opened up a whole can of worms.

Either way he has to pay or secure a bond, I just saw on TV he could put his properties up with the Supreme Court as collateral.....then duke it out.

I'm not an attorney, just trying to understand what the details are and options available.

Either way he has to pay or secure a bond, I just saw on TV he could put his properties up with the Supreme Court as collateral.....then duke it out.

I'm not an attorney, just trying to understand what the details are and options available.

No, he doesn’t have to pay a bond to appeal. He can appeal without a bond. The bond is to stop the state from levying against his property during the appeal.
The thing is Gov. Hochul scurried to assure concerned businesses Trump was a special case. His (and their) normal and legal business practices would never land them in his situation. If La Teachah follows through with her little lesson they might not wait around for appeals or supreme court rulings before jumping out of the sinking ship of NY State. I'm betting someone with half a brain pulled her chain before unintended consequences come crashing down.

No, he doesn’t have to pay a bond to appeal. He can appeal without a bond. The bond is to stop the state from levying against his property during the appeal.

Well, Monday will tell the true story of what will happen....I'm not going to argue about it. Maybe you should call Trump and give him some advice, he seems to be worried about nothing according to you.

Good luck, and say hello for me.
Originally Posted by steve4102

kwg

They ain’t terrified of schit.

If they were terrified, they would just kill his ass and be done with him. The problem with a simple JFK treatment is they will not be able to publicly take credit for his demise.

Naw, they are toying with him and with us. They will publicly humiliate him, bankrupt him and quite possibly imprison him, killing two birds with one stone.

Removing Trump and his supporters from the DC beltway AND to send a message to anyone else that dares to enter their private club uninvited.

This is more a game of optics and threats than it is about simply removing a thorn in the side.

you are right...this whole they are scared of trump is so simple minded thinking. scared ...not hardly they keep putting a boot in his ass every time he turns around....bob
If I found myself living in New York and had some wealth, I’d be getting the hell outta there immediately if not sooner!
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral
She will serve what is known as a restraining notice on his banks and they will freeze his accounts for an amount twice the amount of the judgment. This would cause his lenders to call in his loans.

Unless he posts a bond before Monday, there is no doubt that the judgment debtors will file bankruptcy. Other than posing a bond, it's the only way to stop enforcement.

This could be a solid strategy.
However, years ago, I had a very wealthy man tell, "if you owe the bank 20 thousand and you can't pay them, they have you by the balls. If you owe them 20 million and you can't pay them, you have them by the balls". So it depend on who "owes" who.

Well, Monday will tell the true story of what will happen....I'm not going to argue about it. Maybe you should call Trump and give him some advice, he seems to be worried about nothing according to you.

Good luck, and say hello for me.

There is no argument. You’re not an attorney and don’t know. I’m telling you he doesn’t have to post a bond to appeal. Period, end of story. He does have to post a bond if he wants to guarantee the state won’t levy on his assets during the appeal. Period, end of story. No argument.
By the way, here is an article on why this is eventually thrown out. It was a civil case too.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/r...-eighth-amendment/2024/03/19/id/1157888/
By the way, here is an article on why this is eventually thrown out. It was a civil case too.

Thanks for the link, but SC rulings have no standing when it comes to Trump, or the Second in NY.

SCOTUS needs to step in now. I don’t know the legal logistics of getting expeditious attention from the court but this has turned into the most damning case they might ever review. “Our Republic is in immediate jeopardy “ says Capt Obvious. If this is allowed to stand open rebellion isn’t far away.
I am sure she'll try. Wither or not she can get it done is still to be seen.
Trump seems to be a victim of the corrupt judicial system now. You know...........that system that has afflicted so many other people for 65 years? That one!
Now it's national news. It's been that corrupt (and worse at a federal levels) for 2 generations, but for once it's making national news and the masks are coming off.

All just part of the swamp We'll be told the Feds don't influence the states, but only those that have never been involved with state governments (which is most people) well believe that lie. Judicial and Law Enforcement agendas are VERY pervasive and persuasive to state government offices.
The Left will Destroy Themselves and their Target at the same Time..

Why because their Psychopaths

Emanuel is Toast and The Yorkies will have No Economy ..

Fair Trade for Psychopaths

Baghdad Bob we’re almost There

DD, that’s what I was thinking after watching Musk rip Don Lemon.
I would submit that even Elon Musk would have a hard time securing half a billion cash. There probably aren’t more than half a dozen people on earth who could get that much money that quick.

Anyone with that much money has the bulk of it tied up in assets. You can’t borrow that much money on assets or even liquidate them that quick. For phuque’s sake, it takes 30 days to close on a half million dollar house.

This ruling really will be their undoing. It’s so transparent and unhinged.
Originally Posted by akrange

This^^^
Originally Posted by Raeford

This^^^

I'm thinking the extreme left is more focused on destroying the Supreme Court and they are willing to take a few casualties to do it.
The unfortunate thing for us is that roughly 50% of this country believes them.

Thanks for the link, but SC rulings have no standing when it comes to Trump, or the Second in NY.

JoeBob is pretending to be an attorney, so I'm sure you're wrong......Monday will be the truth, then see what BobJoe says.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

This^^^

I'm thinking the extreme left is more focused on destroying the Supreme Court and they are willing to take a few casualties to do it.
The unfortunate thing for us is that roughly 50% of this country believes them.

Have to love how they all scream: "we've got to save the democracy" to the top of their lungs!

JoeBob is pretending to be an attorney, so I'm sure you're wrong......Monday will be the truth, then see what BobJoe says.

He can appeal without a bond.
Doubt she would go after the entire amount. If they seized his NYC properties it could affect the overall real estate values in the city. This could drive down tax revenues in a city with already declining property values.
That would be a huge act of political courage akin to the time when Horace Greely posted bond for Jefferson Davis.

He can appeal without a bond.

Hmmmmm, I wonder why it's called an "APPEAL BOND" ?

"What comes next?

Mr. Trump has appealed the judgment.

If he cannot produce the bond in time, Mr. Trump faces the possibility of financial disaster and humiliation. New York’s attorney general, Letitia James, who brought the fraud case, would be entitled to collect the $454 million and could seek to seize Mr. Trump’s New York properties or freeze his bank accounts.

Although he does not have to pay Ms. James’s office the $454 million while he appeals, he is on the hook to either cut a check to the New York State Court system for the full amount himself, or, more likely, obtain an appeal bond.

What is an appeal bond?
In this case, it would be a document in which a bond company promises to pay the $454 million judgment, plus interest, if Mr. Trump were to lose his appeal and fails to pay.

To obtain a bond of such size, Mr. Trump would need to pledge a significant amount of collateral to the bond company — about $557 million, his lawyers said — including as much cash as possible, as well as any stocks and bonds he could sell quickly.

He would also owe the bond company a fee that could amount to nearly $20 million."

Thanks for sharing. That was a good read.
He CAN appeal without bond but his NY assets are at risk of seizure at any time during said appeal.

Is this correct JoeBob?
I seriously doubt Trump has that kind of liquid cash laying around. I also suspect that where Trump does have assets, there are some co-owners. She's going to screw up royally if she makes a move on his assets.
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I seriously doubt Trump has that kind of liquid cash laying around. I also suspect that where Trump does have assets, there are some co-owners. She's going to screw up royally if she makes a move on his assets.

Would also be interesting to see exactly WHO those co owners would be. That may be a chit show in and of itself. LOL. I would bet it would be fun to watch.

Clyde
Let the fat beeyotch go ahead- - - - -Trump can call her bluff by NOT contesting the seizure. Like the feds' attempt at managing the Mustang Ranch to collect back taxes (that ended up in bankruptcy), how does an incompetent n i g g a p o t a m u s plan to manage all of Trump's real estate once she takes possession of it? Government can't make a profit selling sex and booze- - - -trying to sell off Trump's holdings would end up in disaster. It's like a dog chasing a car- - - -what's it going to do with it once it's caught?

He publicly stated yesterday they went to 30 different bank/bond companies, and none would secure the required bond. Now the speculation is getting the funding before the Monday deadline, if there are no concerns then why give a chiit about Monday ?

He has appealed the judgement, and has 30 days to provide bond/assets to cover the bill (Monday)....you all think what you want, but the storm has hit.

He publicly stated yesterday they went to 30 different bank/bond companies, and none would secure the required bond. Now the speculation is getting the funding before the Monday deadline, if there are no concerns then why give a chiit about Monday ?

He has appealed the judgement, and has 30 days to provide bond/assets to cover the bill (Monday)....you all think what you want, but the storm has hit.

Dots connected....
He CAN appeal without bond but his NY assets are at risk of seizure at any time during said appeal.

Is this correct JoeBob?

Yes, I’ve tried to explain it to Dumbass several times. An appeal bond is designed to preserve the status quo while the litigant appeals. In a civil case it is the amount of the judgment so that at the end of all the litigation and if the appeal is lost, the money is there for the Plaintiff. So, Trump can appeal without one, but they can to seize his assets in the meantime.

Dots connected....

May I ask what you are inferring ?

Is this correct JoeBob?

Yes, I’ve tried to explain it to Dumbass several times. An appeal bond is designed to preserve the status quo while the litigant appeals. In a civil case it is the amount of the judgment so that at the end of all the litigation and if the appeal is lost, the money is there for the Plaintiff. So, Trump can appeal without one, but they can to seize his assets in the meantime.

Who in their RIGHT mind would risk those assets ? The value isn't worth losing, when they can grab it anytime they choose.

That would be a dumbazz move, he wants the bond or a reduction in the amount.....wake up, are you a lawyer ?????????

Is this correct JoeBob?

Who in their RIGHT mind would risk those assets ? The value isn't worth losing, when they can grab it anytime they choose.

That would be a dumbazz move, he wants the bond or a reduction in the amount.....wake up, are you a lawyer ?????????

What happens should he win on appeal then?[if NYS has liquidated the assets]

Is this correct JoeBob?

Are you high, or just retarded? Of course, he wants a reduction or for the appeals court to stay a levy while he appeals. But if he doesn’t get it and doesn’t or isn’t able to post a bond, he can still continue with his appeal.

From a political perspective, probably a lot to be gained by letting them try to levy on his property. He gets to play up the persecution angle to the hilt. And he will eventually win an appeal.
The only 2 questions that have any relevance are

-by continuing is she furthering her own political status?

(Yes)

-by continuing is she damaging Trump politically?

Harder question. Trumps support amongst informed voters seems to increase the more people see how the left goes to extremes. Problem is low information voters will reach a point of "Trump's Legal Issues" fatigue.

They have forced him into a multi-front war of attrition where the goverment has unlimited resources and he does not.

Is this correct JoeBob?

They could never sort out the sale of said assets that quickly, mortgages/loans/partners would need to be satisfied first (financially). They can/will seize assets and hold, then probably go after more properties.

JoeBob: You never answered if you're an attorney ??? or just playing one. You should have read the full breakdown I posted on the last page, it is the law and the path the case will follow.

Is this correct JoeBob?

They could never sort out the sale of said assets that quickly, mortgages/loans/partners would need to be satisfied first (financially). They can/will seize assets and hold, then probably go after more properties.

JoeBob: You never answered if you're an attorney ??? or just playing one. You should have read the full breakdown I posted on the last page, it is the law and the path the case will follow.

I’ve already told your dumbass I’m an attorney. And you didn’t post a breakdown of the law, you posted a Yahoo article or some schit written by someone as clueless as you are.

The appeal can continue with or without a bond.
Remember the Sword Dance? Cash ain’t a problem.
If assets were seized ie: Trump Tower.
Who would oversee the (preservation) of the asset, day to day operations?
Utility bills, rent, maintenance, insurance......etc. NY would have to pay for a qualified entity to do that, and they would be responsible for the asset
If he won on appeal then what ?
Democrat Marxists are desperate to destroy Trump and they can’t. She and the judge are headed towards prison and it’s just a matter of how much they destroy before it drops on them.
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Utility bills, rent, maintenance, insurance......etc. NY would have to pay for a qualified entity to do that, and they would be responsible for the asset

That's the big ? I have^^^
This is going to be a continuing mess for New York with lots of bad publicity. And politically its going to help Trump a lot.

Is this correct JoeBob?

I’ve already told your dumbass I’m an attorney. And you didn’t post a breakdown of the law, you posted a Yahoo article or some schit written by someone as clueless as you are.

I don't believe you, you are a liar.

BTW: Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade. Just another loudmouth calling names, trying to act tough and smart.....big failure on your part. You keep changing your version of the facts, and the legal statutes were listed.

So fugg off liar, and get ready to eat crow on Monday.
Hopefully Trump left all the FBI's bugs in the Tower.

Is this correct JoeBob?

BTW: Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade. Just another loudmouth calling names, trying to act tough and smart.....big failure on your part. You keep changing your version of the facts, and the legal statutes were listed.

Holee Fu k
Pretty well known JoeBob's an attorney here for a while now...

Then a damn chiity one if he tells a client to risk all his assets, without having an appeal bond by given date.....MONDAY !!!

That's like driving a Lamborghini around without full coverage car insurance, and telling your client "it's not a problem" lol.....GTFOH

Then a damn chiity one if he tells a client to risk all his assets, without having an appeal bond by given date.....MONDAY !!!

That's like driving a Lamborghini around without full coverage car insurance, and telling your client "it's not a problem" lol.....GTFOH

You're confusing what one SHOULD do with what one CAN do.
Originally Posted by rainshot
Democrat Marxists are desperate to destroy Trump and they can’t. She and the judge are headed towards prison and it’s just a matter of how much they destroy before it drops on them.

You're on Crack

It's also pretty well known that Bwana_1 is one of the original #neverTrumpers

If the bond is unattainable due to excessive penalties & fines + lack of liquidity then it's just that, unattainable.
This is going to be a continuing mess for New York with lots of bad publicity. And politically its going to help Trump a lot.

Financially, not so much. How much of his wealth and his families wealth can he afford to lose before he is beaten.

You're confusing what one SHOULD do with what one CAN do.

I'm not, JoeBob is....and you're correct. No way that Trump can risk that value of assets without getting the bond, thereby giving free rein to seize them when they choose.....that is an idiotic stance or opinion on the legal matter.

Is this correct JoeBob?

Holee Fu k

It was worse before he edited it.

Bwana appeared right after RobJordan from NorCal disappeared. Which was right after RJ lost the bet where she wagered Trump would lose in '16 and therefore had to leave the fire forever when she lost. She didn't, at least right away. She's been back under lots of different handles. Bwana being the most successful in terms of longevity.

If the bond is unattainable due to excessive penalties & fines + lack of liquidity then it's just that, unattainable.

You guy's just keep passing that #neverTrumper plate around, along with your other "proven" lies about me lol. Just the other day a guy said that, he said "just look at your very first post insulting Trump !!!" ....... and what was my first post ? "bingo", responding to a member stating that Trump's message would be more clear without all the Clinton bashing (this was early in the campaign)......yep "bingo" is a serious insult to Trump lolololol

If it's unattainable then he'd better hope the judge drops the bond value, or he comes up with it.....because otherwise Monday is going to be a baaaad fuggin day for him.
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Bwana appeared right after RobJordan from NorCal disappeared. Which was right after RJ lost the bet where she wagered Trump would lose in '16 and therefore had to leave the fire forever when she lost. She didn't, at least right away. She's been back under lots of different handles. Bwana being the most successful in terms of longevity.

Fugg off, I'm not some guy from NorCal nor a sockpuppet......crawl back into your hole. I have the same user name on 20 forums, and been there for years.

Bunch of ole' women, gabbing and whining.
Again:

Holee Fu k
Again:

Holee Fu k

I agree %100

Show us on the doll. Just point to where you were grabbed.
If LaTeesha and her cohorts assume management of Trump Tower you can damn well bet that it will be turned into sheethole.
Originally Posted by rainshot

Well

You going to pull those Pistols or Stand Around Whistling Dixie

I haven’t got All Day ..

This is the More Likely Event Horizon..
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Show us on the doll. Just point to where you were grabbed.

You and I never did get along, you disappeared for a while......prison or a gay resort ?
Originally Posted by bwana1
Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade.

I love ironic humor.
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by bwana1
Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade.

I love ironic humor.

Shhh. I love moronic humor. Let her be for a while.

I'm going to fix a drink and get some snacks to enjoy while I watch this thread play out.
Self-own opportunity available. Takers?
Folks are overstating how quickly a judgment creditor can enforce a judgment against real property (real estate). It takes litigation and that takes time. But what takes no time at all is to serve restraining notices and information subpoenas on Trump's banks. This will freeze his accounts and render them useless to him. Any money in those accounts will eventually turned over to the creditor. Even that takes months.

But companies can't function without access to its cash. That's why we will see bankruptcy filings from his company, and maybe even him personally, if he can't get a bond this week. A bankruptcy triggers an automatic stay and creditors have to cease collection efforts immediately.
We are in desperate straits. I never considered Trump a threat to the system considering his backers and delegates. Seeing the mad insanity of the left personified in Katangi appointed to the Supreme Court is too much for the rational mind. The silence of that body as our fundamental legal guard rails are bent out of shape raises the specter of powerful forces so out of control by the people, as we were educated to believe, is becoming too disturbing to reduce into options. We are on the precipice of decisive shift no one can predict or prepare for. And those we depend upon are not up to the challenge.
Katangi Sheboon wasn’t put on the Bench by the Left “It” was put on the Bench by The Derby Donkey named Mitch ..

Those 3 Votes were Directed for Future Considerations

These are the Wicked People with No Allegiance to the Flag for which it Stands ..

It’s a Nebulous Cloud of Agent Orange descending on the Bloom of America ..
Balls Republicans don’t have.
Originally Posted by Morgoth
Donald J Trump has a big brass pair, that is exactly why tha cabal is scared to death of him.
Originally Posted by miguel
Donald J Trump has a big brass pair, that is exactly why tha cabal is scared to death of him.

why are they scared of him?....seriously why are they scared of him?......because they sure don't act like they are....bob
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

why are they scared of him?....seriously why are they scared of him?......because they sure don't act like they are....bob

Donald Trump is a dream come true for the Democrats. Their candidate is a brain-dead corpse whose only chance of winning in 2024 is facing Trump. Any other republican candidate would have crushed Biden. They aren't afraid of Trump. They abuse him for fun and he takes the bait every time. He's his own worst enemy.

Donald Trump is a dream come true for the Democrats. Their candidate is a brain-dead corpse whose only chance of winning in 2024 is facing Trump. Any other republican candidate would have crushed Biden. They aren't afraid of Trump. They abuse him for fun and he takes the bait every time. He's his own worst enemy.
Don't tell me, you support(ed) Haley...
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Don't tell me, you support(ed) Haley...

I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it.
"I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it."

Won't happen without a wee bit of help from the congressional-critters, something that DJT did not receive, just the opposite actually.

It's also extremely doubtful that you supported anyone but HRC and JRB in the past two POTUS elections.
"I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it."

Won't happen without a wee bit of help from the congressional-critters, something that DJT did not receive, just the opposite actually.

It's also extremely doubtful that you supported anyone but HRC and JRB in the past two POTUS elections.

For the first two years of his presidency, Trump had the Senate and the House. And he wet the bed on the wall. Stop making excuses. He failed his voters.

For the first two years of his presidency, Trump had the Senate and the House. And he wet the bed on the wall. Stop making excuses. He failed his voters.
Trump never had the support of Congress. You are a political neophyte if you believe the letter after the name dictates the behavior.

Reading comp 101

DJT never 'had' the house nor senate.
[

I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it.

So the 750 miles of wall TRump built (because that is all the money the swamp gave him) doesn't count? and in case you missed it, there's an election in 24...
Originally Posted by dassa

Trump never had the support of Congress. You are a political neophyte if you believe the letter after the name dictates the behavior.

Amazing how many people can't see that,or won't admit it.
crickets from the flag officer...

You don't suppose he isn't really an Admiral do you?

Posts kinda like TRH or Tardqueen....
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Next you're remind me that Capt. Crunch isn't really a Captain.

There is no font for tongue-in-cheek...

But JoeBob is an attorney right, because he said so ??? lolololol

In addition to many other things, he is indeed an attorney.

Back when I was running boats for the Coast Guard, we had a guy that couldn't run a boat for crap. There's not much in the Gulf of Mexico that he didn't run over. I nicknamed him Captain Crunch.

Back when I was running boats for the Coast Guard, we had a guy that couldn't run a boat for crap. There's not much in the Gulf of Mexico that he didn't run over. I nicknamed him Captain Crunch.

Were you in the Coast Guard?

There is certainly evidence in his knowledge that he is. If not, he knows a hell of a lot more about the law than the average member.

Should I assume that you aren't a dipschidt despite evidence to the contrary?

With all due respect Sir, then a "Jack of all trades & Master of none". He contradicted himself on legal issues in this thread, and when called a liar......crickets for 18 hours when he was on-line here. The Admiral has as much credibility as JoeBob in my book.

I don't gaf either way.......so carry on.

Were you in the Coast Guard?

Yep. Retired from Active Duty.

With all due respect Sir, then a "Jack of all trades & Master of none". He contradicted himself on legal issues in this thread, and when called a liar......crickets for 18 hours when he was on-line here. The Admiral has as much credibility as JoeBob in my book.

You asked a question, I answered it.He is an attorney. As to his competence...

There is certainly evidence in his knowledge that he is. If not, he knows a hell of a lot more about the law than the average member.

Should I assume that you aren't a dipschidt despite evidence to the contrary?

Funny how the compression of your ballzack from your yoga pants, has lead you to the path of continuing to start a dustup with me.....I don't piss on you, stay out of my lane Paul.

The Speaker of the House (Ryan) was a RINO who stopped the House from doing anything Trump wanted.

That's all my point was yesterday, nobody would choose or advise to risk 100's millions without a bond to insure it's safety....just because you can, doesn't mean you'd even consider it for a second.

Instead it ended as usual here with name calling and lies being thrown around, and I'm nobody's sockpuppet and never been west of Colorado..... Aspen to be accurate.
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

The Speaker of the House (Ryan) was a RINO who stopped the House from doing anything Trump wanted.

THIS...(again)
Instead it ended as usual here with name calling and lies being thrown around,

You've been whipping out that victim card a good bit.
So if you are voting for DeSantis is 28, who are you voting for in 24? (second request)
Originally Posted by toltecgriz

I think that's beyond homey's level of comprehension.

Heard he got busted down to Ensign.
Another Thread turned into a personal pissing match by The Fire's children.

Not true Paul, but 10 guys jumping my azz with lies torques my gears. I try to be civil with everyone, no I'm not perfect....but I try to be reasonable with other members.

And I've never joined in bashing you, it's not my nature....feel free to look over my post history, it's there for all to see instead of lying about me.
Ryan was a protege of John Boehner. How’d it work out letting Boehner to pick his successor?

Not true Paul, but 10 guys jumping my azz with lies torques my gears. I try to be civil with everyone, no I'm not perfect....but I try to be reasonable with other members.

And I've never joined in bashing you, it's not my nature....feel free to look over my post history, it's there for all to see instead of lying about me.

Well, I'd encourage you to try out some bashing on me. I am an easy target, and I can take it, so it's a great way to try to hone your craft in a safe environment.

Well, I'd encourage you to try out some bashing on me. I am an easy target, and I can take it, so it's a great way to try to hone your craft in a safe environment.

Paul, you are such a giver. laugh

That's what he said.
🥁

lololol smile touché

I had him pictured as more of a receiver.
laugh

That's all my point was yesterday, nobody would choose or advise to risk 100's millions without a bond to insure it's safety....just because you can, doesn't mean you'd even consider it for a second.

Instead it ended as usual here with name calling and lies being thrown around, and I'm nobody's sockpuppet and never been west of Colorado..... Aspen to be accurate.

Here is a name, you are INDEED, a Phuquing Moron. I have never offered any advice nor said that it would legally be a good move for him to forego the bond if able to pay. I have merely opined that, contrary to your original assertions, the appeal could continue with or without the bond. The bond is for securing the judgment in the event that his appeals were denied. In absence of a bond, the state could begin levying on his property while the appeal proceeds. I have also opined that he will eventually prevail to one degree or another on the appeal. THAT is an opinion and may or may not be true.

I also opined that as a political matter, having the state go after his property might be to his benefit. But that is a political matter, not a legal one.

That’s it. That’s all I’ve said. So quit being an idiot.
Well after she immediately locks down his cash assets in multiple banks, then the property issues will be at hand....but she's already said the cash first, the bond would stop that action.

But you go Johnnie Cochran, back peddle away..... the conversation is over, and Monday is coming fast.
Well after she immediately locks down his cash assets in multiple banks, then the property issues will be at hand....but she's already said the cash first, the bond would stop that action.

But you go Johnnie Cochran, back peddle away..... the conversation is over, and Monday is coming fast.

You really, REALLY are one dense MoFo.

What JoeBob said above mirrors what he was stating yesterday.

You are a phuqing moron. All I ever did was try to explain to your retarded ass that an appeal could continue with or without a bond. That’s it.
lol ..... all you did was echo what I was saying the whole time, without the ridiculous suggestion of appeal without a bond for protection. I'm glad yo came clean, and our views are amical in theory.

Have a great day Johnnie
lol ..... all you did was echo what I was saying the whole time, without the ridiculous suggestion of appeal without a bond for protection. I'm glad yo came clean, and our views are amical in theory.

Have a great day Johnnie

Uh, no, dumbass. You were saying that he had to post a bond to appeal. Just stop.

Have a great day Johnnie

Uh, no, dumbass. You were saying that he had to post a bond to appeal. Just stop.

I just glad we squashed the dustup, and admit we agree.....only an idiot would opine to suggest to risk said assets, or pretend that was an option.

Hey swing on over to the "squatters rights" thread, and opine on some irresponsible and idiotic suggestions on what not to do....from a legal point of view of course.

Thanks buddy
Do you need another shovel Wana?

The one that you've been digging your hole with has to be worn out
From spending time in the Beautiful USA and having hunted and fished with friends all over the USA, as well as following politics since Ronald Reagan, I have become very fond of the USA.

People that are celebrating and gleefully enjoying how Trump's rights have been trampled on by James and the NY legal system through Lawfare, are very unpatriotic and are actually celebrating the destruction and demise of the USA.

These people, to me at least, are scum, and it's sad to watch. I wish all of you patriotic Americans the best in the 2024 election!

May God Bless America.
Do you need another shovel Wana?

The one that you've been digging your hole with has to be worn out

lololololol.....That's a good one smile
[Linked Image from static.wixstatic.com]
James told to cease and desist pursuit of Trump Organization's Real Estate:

www.theepochtimes.com/us/court-orde...illion-trump-bond-not-impossible-5612037

Or

https://archive.ph/aTkWj

Shortly after New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a letter asking the New York Supreme Court to “not consider“ that the $464 million bond former President Donald Trump needs to post to keep his assets from being seized is a ”practical impossibility,” the court ordered her to remove it.
The letter was attached to a request to file a surreply—a reply to a reply—which generally isn’t done unless the court grants express permission.

In a March 21 letter, the defense argued that, predictably, the letter received widespread media coverage even though it was “improperly filed” and taken down the same day, refiled with only the request and no letter....

The case indeed puts The Trump Organization in uncharted territory; the appeals court has put a temporary stay on the judgment orders that would prohibit Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. from continuing to run the company, but it may lift the administrative stay after ruling on present motions. The trial court had also ordered monitorship of The Trump Organization to continue and the appointment of an additional risk officer.
I guess my question, if you are voting for DeSantis in 28 (an assumption of course), who are you voting for in 24 was too difficult to answer?
I guess my question, if you are voting for DeSantis in 28 (an assumption of course), who are you voting for in 24 was too difficult to answer?
Huh, I never said I was voting for DeSantis in 2028

Huh, I never said I was voting for DeSantis in 2028

Relax, Unis, I was referring to our resident "flag officer"..
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea
James told to cease and desist pursuit of Trump Organization's Real Estate:

www.theepochtimes.com/us/court-orde...illion-trump-bond-not-impossible-5612037

Or

https://archive.ph/aTkWj

Shortly after New York Attorney General Letitia James filed a letter asking the New York Supreme Court to “not consider“ that the $464 million bond former President Donald Trump needs to post to keep his assets from being seized is a ”practical impossibility,” the court ordered her to remove it.
The letter was attached to a request to file a surreply—a reply to a reply—which generally isn’t done unless the court grants express permission.

In a March 21 letter, the defense argued that, predictably, the letter received widespread media coverage even though it was “improperly filed” and taken down the same day, refiled with only the request and no letter....

The case indeed puts The Trump Organization in uncharted territory; the appeals court has put a temporary stay on the judgment orders that would prohibit Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. from continuing to run the company, but it may lift the administrative stay after ruling on present motions. The trial court had also ordered monitorship of The Trump Organization to continue and the appointment of an additional risk officer.

Not really, they just made her take off a letter improperly filed in the court proceedings. It was not a pleading, nor even an affidavit. It was hearsay at best, was inadmissible, and should not be considered by the Court and not released for public consumption.

It was a pretty [bleep] thing to do. I find it amazing that there is a judgment of such magnitude on a summary judgment ruling with a mere bench trial for damages.

I also find it amazing that there is apparently no limit on a supersedeas bond in New York. Texas for instance has an absolute limit of $25 million no matter what.
Ever wonder why Letitia straightens her hair?

Because you can't pull off her favorite role model's look with an Afro.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
All I pray for is that if she does, AND Trump gets re elected.....

I hope the old saying " Payback is a [bleep]..." I hope and pray she gets the FULL FORCE of payback right down her throat and up her fat ass.... Her disappearing in the middle of the night and never seen or heard from again, would be just fine with me.

I'd feel the same way if she was pulling this crap on that Jackass Biden also.

This B ITCH needs to be made an example of... just as she is trying to make an example of the office of the President of the United States, to make a name for herself.

She needs to become " MISSING IN ACTION"... AND never heard from again....
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Ever wonder why Letitia straightens her hair?

Because you can't pull off her favorite role model's look with an Afro.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
smile funny .
© 24hourcampfire