Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Hopefully Trump left all the FBI's bugs in the Tower.

There is no retreat but in submission and slavery!
GB1

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by Raeford
He CAN appeal without bond but his NY assets are at risk of seizure at any time during said appeal.

Is this correct JoeBob?

Yes, I’ve tried to explain it to Dumbass several times. An appeal bond is designed to preserve the status quo while the litigant appeals. In a civil case it is the amount of the judgment so that at the end of all the litigation and if the appeal is lost, the money is there for the Plaintiff. So, Trump can appeal without one, but they can to seize his assets in the meantime.

Who in their RIGHT mind would risk those assets ? The value isn't worth losing, when they can grab it anytime they choose.

That would be a dumbazz move, he wants the bond or a reduction in the amount.....wake up, are you a lawyer ?????????

What happens should he win on appeal then?[if NYS has liquidated the assets]

They could never sort out the sale of said assets that quickly, mortgages/loans/partners would need to be satisfied first (financially). They can/will seize assets and hold, then probably go after more properties.

JoeBob: You never answered if you're an attorney ??? or just playing one. You should have read the full breakdown I posted on the last page, it is the law and the path the case will follow.

I’ve already told your dumbass I’m an attorney. And you didn’t post a breakdown of the law, you posted a Yahoo article or some schit written by someone as clueless as you are.

The appeal can continue with or without a bond.

I don't believe you, you are a liar.

BTW: Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade. Just another loudmouth calling names, trying to act tough and smart.....big failure on your part. You keep changing your version of the facts, and the legal statutes were listed.

So fugg off liar, and get ready to eat crow on Monday.

Holee Fu k

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Pretty well known JoeBob's an attorney here for a while now...

Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal

Then a damn chiity one if he tells a client to risk all his assets, without having an appeal bond by given date.....MONDAY !!!

That's like driving a Lamborghini around without full coverage car insurance, and telling your client "it's not a problem" lol.....GTFOH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Then a damn chiity one if he tells a client to risk all his assets, without having an appeal bond by given date.....MONDAY !!!

That's like driving a Lamborghini around without full coverage car insurance, and telling your client "it's not a problem" lol.....GTFOH

You're confusing what one SHOULD do with what one CAN do.

Me

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by rainshot
Democrat Marxists are desperate to destroy Trump and they can’t. She and the judge are headed towards prison and it’s just a matter of how much they destroy before it drops on them.

You're on Crack

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

It's also pretty well known that Bwana_1 is one of the original #neverTrumpers

If the bond is unattainable due to excessive penalties & fines + lack of liquidity then it's just that, unattainable.

FJB & FJT
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
This is going to be a continuing mess for New York with lots of bad publicity. And politically its going to help Trump a lot.

Financially, not so much. How much of his wealth and his families wealth can he afford to lose before he is beaten.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You're confusing what one SHOULD do with what one CAN do.

I'm not, JoeBob is....and you're correct. No way that Trump can risk that value of assets without getting the bond, thereby giving free rein to seize them when they choose.....that is an idiotic stance or opinion on the legal matter.

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
He CAN appeal without bond but his NY assets are at risk of seizure at any time during said appeal.

Is this correct JoeBob?

Yes, I’ve tried to explain it to Dumbass several times. An appeal bond is designed to preserve the status quo while the litigant appeals. In a civil case it is the amount of the judgment so that at the end of all the litigation and if the appeal is lost, the money is there for the Plaintiff. So, Trump can appeal without one, but they can to seize his assets in the meantime.

Who in their RIGHT mind would risk those assets ? The value isn't worth losing, when they can grab it anytime they choose.

That would be a dumbazz move, he wants the bond or a reduction in the amount.....wake up, are you a lawyer ?????????

What happens should he win on appeal then?[if NYS has liquidated the assets]

They could never sort out the sale of said assets that quickly, mortgages/loans/partners would need to be satisfied first (financially). They can/will seize assets and hold, then probably go after more properties.

JoeBob: You never answered if you're an attorney ??? or just playing one. You should have read the full breakdown I posted on the last page, it is the law and the path the case will follow.

I’ve already told your dumbass I’m an attorney. And you didn’t post a breakdown of the law, you posted a Yahoo article or some schit written by someone as clueless as you are.

The appeal can continue with or without a bond.

I don't believe you, you are a liar.

BTW: Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade. Just another loudmouth calling names, trying to act tough and smart.....big failure on your part. You keep changing your version of the facts, and the legal statutes were listed.

So fugg off liar, and get ready to eat crow on Monday.

Holee Fu k

It was worse before he edited it.

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Bwana appeared right after RobJordan from NorCal disappeared. Which was right after RJ lost the bet where she wagered Trump would lose in '16 and therefore had to leave the fire forever when she lost. She didn't, at least right away. She's been back under lots of different handles. Bwana being the most successful in terms of longevity.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

If the bond is unattainable due to excessive penalties & fines + lack of liquidity then it's just that, unattainable.

You guy's just keep passing that #neverTrumper plate around, along with your other "proven" lies about me lol. Just the other day a guy said that, he said "just look at your very first post insulting Trump !!!" ....... and what was my first post ? "bingo", responding to a member stating that Trump's message would be more clear without all the Clinton bashing (this was early in the campaign)......yep "bingo" is a serious insult to Trump lolololol

If it's unattainable then he'd better hope the judge drops the bond value, or he comes up with it.....because otherwise Monday is going to be a baaaad fuggin day for him.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Bwana appeared right after RobJordan from NorCal disappeared. Which was right after RJ lost the bet where she wagered Trump would lose in '16 and therefore had to leave the fire forever when she lost. She didn't, at least right away. She's been back under lots of different handles. Bwana being the most successful in terms of longevity.

Fugg off, I'm not some guy from NorCal nor a sockpuppet......crawl back into your hole. I have the same user name on 20 forums, and been there for years.

Bunch of ole' women, gabbing and whining.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Again:

Holee Fu k

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Again:

Holee Fu k

I agree %100

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

Show us on the doll. Just point to where you were grabbed.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
If assets were seized ie: Trump Tower.
Who would oversee the (preservation) of the asset, day to day operations?
Utility bills, rent, maintenance, insurance......etc. NY would have to pay for a qualified entity to do that, and they would be responsible for the asset
If he won on appeal then what ?
If LaTeesha and her cohorts assume management of Trump Tower you can damn well bet that it will be turned into sheethole.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by rainshot
Democrat Marxists are desperate to destroy Trump and they can’t. She and the judge are headed towards prison and it’s just a matter of how much they destroy before it drops on them.

Well

You going to pull those Pistols or Stand Around Whistling Dixie

I haven’t got All Day ..

This is the More Likely Event Horizon..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

Show us on the doll. Just point to where you were grabbed.

You and I never did get along, you disappeared for a while......prison or a gay resort ?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by bwana1
Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade.

I love ironic humor.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

521 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 222ND, 219 Wasp, 52 invisible), 2,525 guests, and 1,274 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,578
Posts18,473,324
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.