Hop To
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by dassa
Originally Posted by bwana1
Your sentence structure and punctuation is horrid, you would be lucky to have graduated the 12th grade.

I love ironic humor.

Shhh. I love moronic humor. Let her be for a while.

I'm going to fix a drink and get some snacks to enjoy while I watch this thread play out.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Self-own opportunity available. Takers?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Folks are overstating how quickly a judgment creditor can enforce a judgment against real property (real estate). It takes litigation and that takes time. But what takes no time at all is to serve restraining notices and information subpoenas on Trump's banks. This will freeze his accounts and render them useless to him. Any money in those accounts will eventually turned over to the creditor. Even that takes months.

But companies can't function without access to its cash. That's why we will see bankruptcy filings from his company, and maybe even him personally, if he can't get a bond this week. A bankruptcy triggers an automatic stay and creditors have to cease collection efforts immediately.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
We are in desperate straits. I never considered Trump a threat to the system considering his backers and delegates. Seeing the mad insanity of the left personified in Katangi appointed to the Supreme Court is too much for the rational mind. The silence of that body as our fundamental legal guard rails are bent out of shape raises the specter of powerful forces so out of control by the people, as we were educated to believe, is becoming too disturbing to reduce into options. We are on the precipice of decisive shift no one can predict or prepare for. And those we depend upon are not up to the challenge.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Katangi Sheboon wasn’t put on the Bench by the Left “It” was put on the Bench by The Derby Donkey named Mitch ..

Those 3 Votes were Directed for Future Considerations

These are the Wicked People with No Allegiance to the Flag for which it Stands ..

It’s a Nebulous Cloud of Agent Orange descending on the Bloom of America ..

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by ol_mike
The leftist damn sure have some balls.
Balls Republicans don’t have.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by Morgoth
Donald J Trump has a big brass pair, that is exactly why tha cabal is scared to death of him.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by miguel
Donald J Trump has a big brass pair, that is exactly why tha cabal is scared to death of him.

why are they scared of him?....seriously why are they scared of him?......because they sure don't act like they are....bob

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Bob_mt

why are they scared of him?....seriously why are they scared of him?......because they sure don't act like they are....bob

Donald Trump is a dream come true for the Democrats. Their candidate is a brain-dead corpse whose only chance of winning in 2024 is facing Trump. Any other republican candidate would have crushed Biden. They aren't afraid of Trump. They abuse him for fun and he takes the bait every time. He's his own worst enemy.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WarAdmiral

Donald Trump is a dream come true for the Democrats. Their candidate is a brain-dead corpse whose only chance of winning in 2024 is facing Trump. Any other republican candidate would have crushed Biden. They aren't afraid of Trump. They abuse him for fun and he takes the bait every time. He's his own worst enemy.
Don't tell me, you support(ed) Haley...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
IC B3

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by jorgeI

Don't tell me, you support(ed) Haley...

I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
"I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it."

Won't happen without a wee bit of help from the congressional-critters, something that DJT did not receive, just the opposite actually.

It's also extremely doubtful that you supported anyone but HRC and JRB in the past two POTUS elections.

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Originally Posted by Raeford
"I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it."

Won't happen without a wee bit of help from the congressional-critters, something that DJT did not receive, just the opposite actually.

It's also extremely doubtful that you supported anyone but HRC and JRB in the past two POTUS elections.

For the first two years of his presidency, Trump had the Senate and the House. And he wet the bed on the wall. Stop making excuses. He failed his voters.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

For the first two years of his presidency, Trump had the Senate and the House. And he wet the bed on the wall. Stop making excuses. He failed his voters.
Trump never had the support of Congress. You are a political neophyte if you believe the letter after the name dictates the behavior.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

Reading comp 101

DJT never 'had' the house nor senate.

FJB & FJT
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[

I supported Desantis. And will again in 2028. He's the only one who will close the border. Others talk about it, but he would actually do it.

So the 750 miles of wall TRump built (because that is all the money the swamp gave him) doesn't count? and in case you missed it, there's an election in 24...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by dassa

Trump never had the support of Congress. You are a political neophyte if you believe the letter after the name dictates the behavior.

Amazing how many people can't see that,or won't admit it.

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
crickets from the flag officer...

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

You don't suppose he isn't really an Admiral do you?

Posts kinda like TRH or Tardqueen....

I am MAGA.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

You don't suppose he isn't really an Admiral do you?

Posts kinda like TRH or Tardqueen....

Next you're remind me that Capt. Crunch isn't really a Captain.

Me

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

69 members (badwolf, BDR1, batch, BB3, 7mm_Loco, 10 invisible), 1,460 guests, and 883 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,056
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.