Home
Posted By: Burleyboy P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Pedo-diddler has always been a trooper for the left and as such has always been able to get away with all sorts of evil. I wonder who he crossed to finally get investigated. Will he talk or be Epstiened?

Bb
Posted By: JeffyD Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
And I thought he was a man of such integrity.
A businessman, an entrepreneur...

Ha ha ha ha. Only kidding. Just another case of NBN.
Posted By: Teal Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Pedo-diddler has always been a trooper for the left and as such has always been able to get away with all sorts of evil. I wonder who he crossed to finally get investigated. Will he talk or be Epstiened?

Bb

Have they found him yet?
Posted By: Calvin Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
#metoo on the rap industry will be interesting.
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
My understanding is that he is in contact with the commander of the raid. His sons are in a hotel somewhere. Presumably being watched. That was yesterday. The cash transfer might have been done and the whole thing just a misunderstanding. People with less money are on the"list that can't be seen".
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
According to Q, Oprah is next….
Posted By: Papag Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
One of JLo's series of black boyfriends.
Posted By: hicountry Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Epstiened.....
Posted By: WMR Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;
Posted By: gunchamp Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
alot of info starting to come out on this. People are saying he was running a human trafficking ring on the level of Epsteins. Funny thing is old Kat williams said that diddy was going down this year. Guess he knew what he was all about
There is a culture in America that is separate from mainstream. It's called gangsta. And Diddy promotes and profits from it. He had a gun in a bar in NYC. Still walking around.
Posted By: Teal Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by WMR
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;

I'm not 100% on recalling but I think it was TLee who had a quote here about "There's a difference between being LEO and being a peace officer". The problem is we've got LEO who see themselves as separate and above "civilians" and unless you reinforce that image at all times - you lose it.
He must have really screwed up bad. In this day and time the left likes to give awards for sex offenders not raid their house.
Posted By: Panthera Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that a few of you LEO haters here asked the question, BUT I'll respond anyway. One would think that it's obvious now seeing what's going on in our country but obviously some of you are a bit dimwitted

Do you know anything about P-Diddy and Black Gangsta Culture? Have you been paying attention?
These savages are carrying illegal guns and using them. 6% of the USA population committing 52% of ALL violent crime. Diddy has been arrested in the past for gun possession. He was also a person of interest in the TUPAC and Biggy Smalls murders. He is also surrounded by like-minded savages as well

Do you wonder why a SWAT Team was sent to secure his homes?
Posted By: BigDave39355 Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
What about the guys on video in masks leaving in unmarked cars?

#connect the dots

Diddy has 5 letters… so does crime..
Sleight of hand- - - -another shiny object to distract the masses of gullible fools while the elites pull a fast one in another direction. Works every time! The scumbag will either get Clintonized, or skate away unscathed, depending on how much dirt he has on the big wheels.
its so cool that the dude is being accused of running another huge sex trafficking ring in our country, seems to be an everyday thing these days, and all some of you care about is the police rolled up in swat gear. F uck is wrong with some of you?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
He must have really screwed up bad. In this day and time the left likes to give awards for sex offenders not raid their house.

I don't think the left is actually still in control.

It seems to me there is Panic in DC.

As Q said, They never thought she would lose, now they all lose.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: jaguartx Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Didn't Q say Hollywood was going down.and the truth is coming out?

This is just the start. This will pull the biggies into the Trump quicksand and Trump will not appear to be remotely connected.

People will not be able to Connect the Dots.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.

As Q said. We have it all.

Thank you for your service Mr Sessions.
Chicks on the Right had a bit on the Diddy bust. Showed a clip of 14 year old Justin Bieber and a young Usher talking about spending time with him and his posse. It was yesterday toward the end of the show. It's on Instagram and YouTube plus others.
Posted By: Jcubed Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Chicks on the Right had a bit on the Diddy bust. Showed a clip of 14 year old Justin Bieber and a young Usher talking about spending time with him and his posse. It was yesterday toward the end of the show. It's on Instagram and YouTube plus others.

Correct. These "rumors" have been around for over 20 years. Q did not break any of this information. Twitter warriors and Qbers just claim Q predicted this happening.

A simple internet search will reveal the truth.

Ymmv
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
I didn't see anything about underage minors being trafficked. It's "sex trafficking", which can mean anything or nothing these days. Most likely he was flying consenting adults across state and international lines for fun and games. The feds call taking hookers from Texas to Phoenix for the Super Bowl "sex trafficking".
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by WMR

I'm not 100% on recalling but I think it was TLee who had a quote here about "There's a difference between being LEO and being a peace officer". The problem is we've got LEO who see themselves as separate and above "civilians" and unless you reinforce that image at all times - you lose it.

No, we have SOME LEO who see themselves as Special Forces Operators and civilians are the enemy.

SWAT teams should be outlawed. If conditions are REALLY that bad, use the National Guard.
Posted By: persiandog Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
well, diddy or diddy not ?
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GringoCazador

I don't think the left is actually still in control.

It seems to me there is Panic in DC.

As Q said, They never thought she would lose, now they all lose.

So who is currently running the show in America right now? I need to know who to hate and never vote for
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I didn't see anything about underage minors being trafficked. It's "sex trafficking", which can mean anything or nothing these days. Most likely he was flying consenting adults across state and international lines for fun and games. The feds call taking hookers from Texas to Phoenix for the Super Bowl "sex trafficking".
No, there are women who are stepping forward stating they were threatened with death with a gun to the head if they refused to be trafficked to random strangers and it be recorded. This isnt just fun times with consenting adults
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
No, there are women who are stepping forward stating they were threatened with death with a gun to the head if they refused to be trafficked to random strangers and it be recorded. This isnt just fun times with consenting adults

Okay, thanks. I was wrong.
Posted By: slumlord Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by WMR

Coz dey bad boys fo life my nicca
Posted By: kolofardos Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Sparkle socks Castro?????? Ought to be Maxine Waters or Camel Toe in that sequence!
Posted By: rte Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
The story about Diddy and his relations with some of the wealthiest Bolsheviks in this nation has been revealed with a law suit that was filed by an ex-employee.

Diddy owes his wealth to the Bronfmans of the Seagrams whiskey fame,the Pritzkers of big pharma/Harvard/governor fame,just to name a few.

Diddy's father was a heroin dealer who worked for Frank Lucas,who ran heroin into the USA during the Viet Nam era.The film "American Gangster" was modeled after the life of Frank Lucas.

Diddy is the Jeff Epstein of the rap music world.
Posted By: Dillonbuck Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Anyone else, on hearing about yet another rich/powerful Dick Weasel,
glad to be PWT(Poor White Trash?

Don't tell Mom I said that.
She will beat my ass and make me eat soap.
Posted By: Plumdog Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by persiandog
Diddy or Diddney?
Posted By: rte Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by rte
The story about Diddy and his relations with some of the wealthiest Bolsheviks in this nation has been revealed with a law suit that was filed by an ex-employee.

Diddy owes his wealth to the Bronfmans of the Seagrams whiskey fame,the Pritzkers of big pharma/Harvard/governor fame,just to name a few.

Diddy's father was a heroin dealer who worked for Frank Lucas,who ran heroin into the USA during the Viet Nam era.The film "American Gangster" was modeled after the life of Frank Lucas.

This is one of the Bronfman's spawn with Diddy the pedo/homo.
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Here are two other Bronfman's female spawns, sisters who ran the NXIVM sex cult, Sara and Clare Bronfman.
Posted By: persiandog Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Originally Posted by persiandog
Diddy or Diddney?

that's more grammatical
Posted By: Panthera Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/28/24
You are an Idiot.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: P-diddy pedo-diddler? - 03/29/24
Originally Posted by rte

Interesting, never knew that.
© 24hourcampfire