Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Chicks on the Right had a bit on the Diddy bust. Showed a clip of 14 year old Justin Bieber and a young Usher talking about spending time with him and his posse. It was yesterday toward the end of the show. It's on Instagram and YouTube plus others.

Correct. These "rumors" have been around for over 20 years. Q did not break any of this information. Twitter warriors and Qbers just claim Q predicted this happening.

A simple internet search will reveal the truth.

Ymmv

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I didn't see anything about underage minors being trafficked. It's "sex trafficking", which can mean anything or nothing these days. Most likely he was flying consenting adults across state and international lines for fun and games. The feds call taking hookers from Texas to Phoenix for the Super Bowl "sex trafficking".

I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by WMR
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;

I'm not 100% on recalling but I think it was TLee who had a quote here about "There's a difference between being LEO and being a peace officer". The problem is we've got LEO who see themselves as separate and above "civilians" and unless you reinforce that image at all times - you lose it.

No, we have SOME LEO who see themselves as Special Forces Operators and civilians are the enemy.

SWAT teams should be outlawed. If conditions are REALLY that bad, use the National Guard.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
well, diddy or diddy not ?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
He must have really screwed up bad. In this day and time the left likes to give awards for sex offenders not raid their house.

I don't think the left is actually still in control.

It seems to me there is Panic in DC.

As Q said, They never thought she would lose, now they all lose.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
So who is currently running the show in America right now? I need to know who to hate and never vote for

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
I didn't see anything about underage minors being trafficked. It's "sex trafficking", which can mean anything or nothing these days. Most likely he was flying consenting adults across state and international lines for fun and games. The feds call taking hookers from Texas to Phoenix for the Super Bowl "sex trafficking".
No, there are women who are stepping forward stating they were threatened with death with a gun to the head if they refused to be trafficked to random strangers and it be recorded. This isnt just fun times with consenting adults

Last edited by gunchamp; 03/28/24.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
No, there are women who are stepping forward stating they were threatened with death with a gun to the head if they refused to be trafficked to random strangers and it be recorded. This isnt just fun times with consenting adults

Okay, thanks. I was wrong.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by WMR
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;
Coz dey bad boys fo life my nicca

K
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
K
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sparkle socks Castro?????? Ought to be Maxine Waters or Camel Toe in that sequence!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The story about Diddy and his relations with some of the wealthiest Bolsheviks in this nation has been revealed with a law suit that was filed by an ex-employee.

Diddy owes his wealth to the Bronfmans of the Seagrams whiskey fame,the Pritzkers of big pharma/Harvard/governor fame,just to name a few.

Diddy's father was a heroin dealer who worked for Frank Lucas,who ran heroin into the USA during the Viet Nam era.The film "American Gangster" was modeled after the life of Frank Lucas.

Diddy is the Jeff Epstein of the rap music world.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone else, on hearing about yet another rich/powerful Dick Weasel,
glad to be PWT(Poor White Trash?

Don't tell Mom I said that.
She will beat my ass and make me eat soap.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Originally Posted by persiandog
Diddy or Diddney?

rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte
The story about Diddy and his relations with some of the wealthiest Bolsheviks in this nation has been revealed with a law suit that was filed by an ex-employee.

Diddy owes his wealth to the Bronfmans of the Seagrams whiskey fame,the Pritzkers of big pharma/Harvard/governor fame,just to name a few.

Diddy's father was a heroin dealer who worked for Frank Lucas,who ran heroin into the USA during the Viet Nam era.The film "American Gangster" was modeled after the life of Frank Lucas.

This is one of the Bronfman's spawn with Diddy the pedo/homo.
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Here are two other Bronfman's female spawns, sisters who ran the NXIVM sex cult, Sara and Clare Bronfman.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Plumdog
Originally Posted by persiandog
Diddy or Diddney?

that's more grammatical

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
You are an Idiot.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

Interesting, never knew that.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

638 members (160user, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 17CalFan, 62 invisible), 2,938 guests, and 1,295 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,849
Posts18,478,459
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.