Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
B
Pedo-diddler has always been a trooper for the left and as such has always been able to get away with all sorts of evil. I wonder who he crossed to finally get investigated. Will he talk or be Epstiened?

Bb

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
And I thought he was a man of such integrity.
A businessman, an entrepreneur...

Ha ha ha ha. Only kidding. Just another case of NBN.

Last edited by JeffyD; 03/28/24.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Pedo-diddler has always been a trooper for the left and as such has always been able to get away with all sorts of evil. I wonder who he crossed to finally get investigated. Will he talk or be Epstiened?

Bb

Have they found him yet?

Me

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
#metoo on the rap industry will be interesting.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My understanding is that he is in contact with the commander of the raid. His sons are in a hotel somewhere. Presumably being watched. That was yesterday. The cash transfer might have been done and the whole thing just a misunderstanding. People with less money are on the"list that can't be seen".

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
According to Q, Oprah is next….

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
One of JLo's series of black boyfriends.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Epstiened.....

W
WMR Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
alot of info starting to come out on this. People are saying he was running a human trafficking ring on the level of Epsteins. Funny thing is old Kat williams said that diddy was going down this year. Guess he knew what he was all about

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is a culture in America that is separate from mainstream. It's called gangsta. And Diddy promotes and profits from it. He had a gun in a bar in NYC. Still walking around.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by WMR
I don't know diddly about Diddy, but I did see some of the footage. Why did they need a bunch of guys in combat gear to serve a search warrant?

In my ideal world, cops arrest bad guys and protect good guys. I don't think we live in that world. Next thing will be armed raids on Ex-Presidents because of paperwork disputes. Oh wait, never mind.....;

I'm not 100% on recalling but I think it was TLee who had a quote here about "There's a difference between being LEO and being a peace officer". The problem is we've got LEO who see themselves as separate and above "civilians" and unless you reinforce that image at all times - you lose it.

Me

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He must have really screwed up bad. In this day and time the left likes to give awards for sex offenders not raid their house.

Thanks, Billy
P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I guess that I shouldn't be surprised that a few of you LEO haters here asked the question, BUT I'll respond anyway. One would think that it's obvious now seeing what's going on in our country but obviously some of you are a bit dimwitted

Do you know anything about P-Diddy and Black Gangsta Culture? Have you been paying attention?
These savages are carrying illegal guns and using them. 6% of the USA population committing 52% of ALL violent crime. Diddy has been arrested in the past for gun possession. He was also a person of interest in the TUPAC and Biggy Smalls murders. He is also surrounded by like-minded savages as well

Do you wonder why a SWAT Team was sent to secure his homes?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What about the guys on video in masks leaving in unmarked cars?

#connect the dots

Diddy has 5 letters… so does crime..

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Sleight of hand- - - -another shiny object to distract the masses of gullible fools while the elites pull a fast one in another direction. Works every time! The scumbag will either get Clintonized, or skate away unscathed, depending on how much dirt he has on the big wheels.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
its so cool that the dude is being accused of running another huge sex trafficking ring in our country, seems to be an everyday thing these days, and all some of you care about is the police rolled up in swat gear. F uck is wrong with some of you?

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by GringoCazador
He must have really screwed up bad. In this day and time the left likes to give awards for sex offenders not raid their house.

I don't think the left is actually still in control.

It seems to me there is Panic in DC.

As Q said, They never thought she would lose, now they all lose.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/28/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Didn't Q say Hollywood was going down.and the truth is coming out?

This is just the start. This will pull the biggies into the Trump quicksand and Trump will not appear to be remotely connected.

People will not be able to Connect the Dots.

As Q said, They won't be able to walk the streets.

As Q said. We have it all.

Thank you for your service Mr Sessions.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Chicks on the Right had a bit on the Diddy bust. Showed a clip of 14 year old Justin Bieber and a young Usher talking about spending time with him and his posse. It was yesterday toward the end of the show. It's on Instagram and YouTube plus others.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (2ndwind, 300_savage, 30Gibbs, 264mag, 25 invisible), 1,792 guests, and 1,087 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,756
Posts18,476,367
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.