Home
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .
Originally Posted by ribka
Many confused boomers on here have been cheering the past few months to start another war with Iran

Educate all of of us why this is a positive for America. Some of the silly vaccinated evangelical boomers think we have to do whatever Isreal tell us .

I think you’re confused and conflating issues.
A little too late now- - - -Reagan should have pulled the trigger as soon as Carter was back at the peanut farm and the last hostage was on the way home. That would have short stopped at least 25 years' worth of us losing battles in the sand box. If anybody turns Tehran into a smoking hole in the ground now, it needs th be Netanyahu.
This 1961 vintage boomer sez that PedoBiden/Deep State/Washington D.C. is the greatest threat to world peace:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Count me out.Way too young for WW2, still too young for Korea. Although I was in the military I never got sent to Nam. Guess they didn't need that many weathermen over there. Now I'm too damned old and crippled up tp play in the sandbox. I got out of the Air Force in 1964.

Frankly, I'd rather see them spend that money closing the border, rounding up all the illegals and giving them one way tickets home. Spend what's left for our veterans that need the help.
PJ
Send the wetbacks back across the border for sure, but make a bunch of congress critters, lobbyists, and bureaucrats carry one under each arm. Then don't let any of them come back!
I’m not sure that we oughta spend 1 more red nickel wasting our money and treasure on keeping our “enemies” safe from the boogeymen of the world.

I’m ok watching from the cheap seats and giving advice for a price..l

You got it bad, man. Now, get back to work. I need my check.
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Count me out.Way too young for WW2, still too young for Korea. Although I was in the military I never got sent to Nam. Guess they didn't need that many weathermen over there. Now I'm too damned old and crippled up tp play in the sandbox. I got out of the Air Force in 1964.

Frankly, I'd rather see them spend that money closing the border, rounding up all the illegals and giving them one way tickets home. Spend what's left for our veterans that need the help.
PJ
This gentleman has always had his shyte together.
Boomer's have different opinions....I was at the shooting range and got around to conversation on Ukraine with a real phony, war stories telling, Boomer.

Not getting real in to it, I said why protect Uke's border when our own border is wide open?

he replies; "well at least we're killing Russians"...this is the prototype, ignorant, brain washed, Cold War Boomer but there are many versions of Boomer.

I told him "can you tell me the last time a Russian killed an American", he couldn't

But I didn't mention Mig pilots in Korea...according to us it was 10 to one in favor of Sabre pilots over Migs. The Russians say 4 to 1 in their favor. Of course, not all Communist pilots were Russian mercs and it was a top secret operation as the Russian veterans trained NK and Chinese pilots and also secretly flew combat missions.

The one who lies first wins!

MAGA!
Iran is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

The entire Levant is not worth the bones of one US Infantryman!!!!

We need to tend to our own garden first.
All of them are giddy..
Since when does any American's excitement matter? Israel has always gotten its way. War with Iran is what Israel wants - and needs. Now that they committed the outrageous provocation, attacking Iranian sovereignty on the Damascus embassy, all they have to do now is stage a huge false flag retaliation on their own territory, kill some of their people, maybe some Americans too. Problem solved? The problem is, even if America falls for it (or pretends it's real) "We" do not have the capability to take the bait. Anyone with half a brain has this already figured out. No one is accusing "our leaders" of full comprehension though. After all, poor little defenseless victim Israel is on the ropes. Help me, Jesus!

I haven’t noticed this, maybe I haven’t been paying enough attention,

How about some quotes from all of these many Boomers cheering for WWIII?

I’ll wait.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by kaywoodie

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

Exactly
I WANT A WAR WITH ANYBODY WAR WAR WAR I WANT TO SEE ALL MILLENIALS/GEN-Z DIE HORRIBLE SUFFERING DEATHS DEAD DEAD EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'LL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT .........
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I WANT A WAR WITH ANYBODY WAR WAR WAR I WANT TO SEE ALL MILLENIALS/GEN-Z DIE HORRIBLE SUFFERING DEATHS DEAD DEAD EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'LL GIVE ME SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT .........
Excellent, now the OP has at least one quote.
rikka: Do YOU have any idea how stupid, idiotic, deceitful and petty you make yourself sound?
Sheesh!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Gay White Guy from South Carolina is the only one I know about ..

Ya

You know who I’m Talking about
24 hour cop and baby boomer haters. That’s what this site has become.

Ron
Israel is starting a war they cant win. Iran isnt a paper tiger. They can wipe israel off the face of the planet. Been saying it for well over a year. Ww3 is here. We are going to get drug into this and thats exactly what the elites want. The dollar is done and so is our economy. What better way to deal with the crash than a massive world war? History repeats itself over and again
But why would the Heb Cartel destroy their Historical Homeland ..

Do they have another Homeland in their back Pocket
Back in the Shah's day, I taught Iranians to fly jets. I know lots of guys who have worked with Israeli fighter pilots (and their combat record is well known.)

If it turns into an aerial shooting war, it ain't the Israelis who are going to go down in flames.

This Boomer and combat vet doesn't wish war on anybody. With the possible exception of idiots like ribka. Fewer dolts like him would indeed benefit America.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Israel is starting a war they cant win. Iran isnt a paper tiger. They can wipe israel off the face of the planet. Been saying it for well over a year. Ww3 is here. We are going to get drug into this and thats exactly what the elites want. The dollar is done and so is our economy. What better way to deal with the crash than a massive world war? History repeats itself over and again

Israel could also wipe Iran off the earth. Israel knows how to wage war
Originally Posted by viking

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

Exactly

+1
Originally Posted by jwp475

Dude

You do know that this ain’t going to be a One on One Event

They already got a Gig going with the Pal Nuts and they’ve tied up a lot of Resources..

There will be no War with The Ismaili ..

Didn’t The Ismaili back off Rocket Strikes the other day for fear of the Great Satan getting involved..
Iran just wishes they had some operational nukes. Israel has had them for decades. Before Israel disappears, Iran will glow in the dark. The Iranians know it, so whatever they do against Israel will be symbolic, and pretty weak. Israel will be bloodied, but still standing at the end of the fight.
Lets just stay home and worry about the problems we have here. Those folks have been fighting each other for all of history. No American kids should ever again be sent to die on foreign soil. Nothing we do there will ever change things and the swamp should not be allowed to profit from it.
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Iran just wishes they had some operational nukes. Israel has had them for decades. Before Israel disappears, Iran will glow in the dark. The Iranians know it, so whatever they do against Israel will be symbolic, and pretty weak. Israel will be bloodied, but still standing at the end of the fight.
Think you are right hotrod. Israel will not , can not allow Iran to develop a tactical nuclear weapon, Bumbling Biden damn sure isn’t going to do anything to prevent it, except perhaps give Israel the bunker buster supreme bomb it will take to wipe out Iranians fortifications
They won’t use nukes, Biden and our Military Industrial Complex won’t allow it, it would among other things, shorten Biden’s intensional conflict.
Originally Posted by Lslite
Lets just stay home and worry about the problems we have here. Those folks have been fighting each other for all of history. No American kids should ever again be sent to die on foreign soil. Nothing we do there will ever change things and the swamp should not be allowed to profit from it.
Amen and thats all i want!!!!
Originally Posted by akrange
Gay White Guy from South Carolina is the only one I know about ..
Ya
You know who I’m Talking about

We can't really go to war with Iran because they can't fight back at us. We can just war on them. But, oh wait, I think our current admin just let in 1000's of unknown militant jihadist fighters into our country. So I guess they can fight back on our turf but it wont win anything but just create havoc for all of us one way or the other.
Havoc that will be used to further erode our rights.
Send the wetbacks back across the border for sure, but make a bunch of congress critters, lobbyists, and bureaucrats carry one under each arm. Then don't let any of them come back!

Nah, Draft the illegals and make them first of the front lines, that'll get rid of most of them.
They would have their butt kicked in a matter of days, but one would have to occupy the place for about 3 generations to alter their mindset and a bring them into the 25 century.
I’m 71 years old and don’t know anybody who wants us in another war unless it’s Biden’s handler. Peace and love man. Now that I’m old it’s hard to argue with that statement.
If those asssshats want war it’s just more reason to get Trump back in office. Edk
Need to take everything scheduled for Israel and give it to Ukraine. Israel has been on the teat too damn long and has never appreciated it.

Phil
Originally Posted by Lslite
Havoc that will be used to further erode our rights.

And escalate war…..
Originally Posted by steve4102
They won’t use nukes, Biden and our Military Industrial Complex won’t allow it, it would among other things, shorten Biden’s intensional conflict.

Maybe. I think the war in Gaza has recalibrated the notion of “proportional response”. They see this as, to use a favorite MSM word, existential. They will do what they think is needed, despite Biden and the U.N. and revenge isn’t a dirty word to them as it is elsewhere either. A simple “reckoning” won’t be enough to put an end to Iran’s bullschitt, and they don’t care how many proxies get blown up.

My best guess is they'll go with a mass attack by the proxies with drones, missiles etc. Seems pretty clear that an attack launched from Iran will draw a response in Iran. Might not even take that direct attack, since no one denies Iran is behind all of this.
Originally Posted by blindshooter
Originally Posted by viking

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

Exactly
It's hardly ever about what it's about. None of these tokens are the real enemy or the prize. World domination is the target. Of course destroying Israel's perceived enemies for decades seemed so righteous, Terrorists after all, nobody noticed Saddam and Gadaffi clamoring for sound money to protect their oil wealth from debased dollars. Gold was the WMD! Propping up US Dollar hegemony until the Banksters have transitioned fully to something new is still the goal. That fix is all but in. Leaving America crippled, with Israel and Iran in ashes, will nicely cover up the enormous fiscal/financial/scam collapse that is inevitable. Just the sacrifice and tragedy of war you see....
+1
Palestinians are to Isreal what American Indians were to European settlers. And we know what happened in the latter.
Boomer boomer boomer. Got anything else?
ribka ribka ribka, at least us boomers weren't afraid of our shadows.
We haven't played Cowboys and Ragheads on our own turf yet- - - - -the ones who have infiltrated through the southern border will make good fertilizer, and the next wave will think twice when their muzzy clerics tell them it's their turn to jump into the meat grinder.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Originally Posted by Heym06

How many dipshìts on here have jumped on the "hey boomer" bandwagon?
I don't know what "Boomers" you're talking to, but all the ones I hang with want no part of any more of our troops on foreign soil.
Fugk Israel, Iran, Ukraine and the rest of the world! Close our border and let’s worry about ourselves! I’m Gen X btw 😂
Not a conspiracy theorist usually but have any of you all ever considered all the infighting between the U.S. and Israel (between Kennedy and Ben-Gurion) just prior to Kennedy's assassination over nuclear armament. The fact that Ruby was a Jewish Zealot and mixed up with the Mafia. Talk of disbanding or curtailing the CIA. Not to mention immediately after the assassination France and Israel collude to provide Israel with nuclear weapons. Nothing against Jewish people, but Israel is not our friend...

Phil
Originally Posted by reivertom
I don't know what "Boomers" you're talking to, but all the ones I hang with want no part of any more of our troops on foreign soil.

^^^^^
Originally Posted by Greyghost
Need to take everything scheduled for Israel and give it to Ukraine. Israel has been on the teat too damn long and has never appreciated it.

Phil
I will agree with you on this. Putin is a sick man with no regard for human life, not even his own people. Israel at this point don’t need our help. I pay taxes and have no problem with support for Ukraine. There still is plenty of resources to secure our border if given permission. Biden has to go or reinvent himself which is not a possibility for him.

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

not to mention a Pomeranian Grenadier!
Not fond of wars. OTOH, I would not mind vaporizing Tehran and Mexico City.

Well, I am one of the last year of the Boomers, born in 1963. I have made 9 combat deployments to the Middle East. I ask the OP how much combat he has seen? I don't know a single person from my generation who is cheering for any war. The Boomers saw Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom etc... I seriously doubt any Boomers are excited about more war. Just sayin...
Originally Posted by reivertom

Thank you. You're peaking for me, too.
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Originally Posted by Heym06

How many dipshìts on here have jumped on the "hey boomer" bandwagon?

A bunch. It was kind of funny the first 3 times, but now it's just a sign of a low IQ and a tendency to seek validation from strangers on the internet.
5 minutes after Iran gets a nuke they will use it.

Jihadis don't care the outcomes of those before them. The glory is in the act.

Wars are business ventures for the elites

No more yachts for Zelensky!

My dad was a boomer, I am not.
And so it starts.
It's not about being excited about or wanting more war. It's about escalation and whether it's better to stop it in its tracks now or wait until russia takes a few more countries one at a time. Virtually rebuilding the USSR and starting the Cold War all over again. Which I guarantee you it will. But this time it won't be just us with the nukes. Whatever happens this starting and stopping isn't the answer, and should we shy away now, we won't get back what we'll wind up loosing in the long run. Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil
No more wars, dipschidt
Brandon rushed back to the white house from Delaware. He will get this under control, relax (sarcasm).

What a dip f uck and a liar!
Waiting until after November isn't the answer either. But it will all be on the GOP's back.

Phil

Unfortunately that's history. The Dems screw things up so bad both foreign and domestic the world is on the verge of war when the Repubs take office.

The weakness of Dems is so dangerous.
You Dumb $hit, the idea is not to go to war with Iran, Russia, China, or North Korea. The idea is to have enough balls, brains, and bullets that they realize they don't want to phuque with the USA. Those are three things Biden or Trump will never be able to put together.
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
Have you not been listening to the news? We are already positioning ships to shoot down Iranian missiles headed towards Israel....

Phil
America as a white majority constitutional republic is also demographically doomed. White peoples in America and the western world are not replacing ourselves and being systematically replaced with brown third worlders. At this point all we’re doing is rearranging the deck chairs on the titanic.
Originally Posted by Alan_C
I will agree with you on this. Putin is a sick man with no regard for human life.... I pay taxes and have no problem with support for Ukraine. There still is plenty of resources to secure our border.....
Originally Posted by LBP
Fugk Israel, Iran, Ukraine and the rest of the world! Close our border and let’s worry about ourselves! I’m Gen X btw 😂
This and same!
Originally Posted by RMiller2
5 minutes after Iran gets a nuke they will use it.

Jihadis don't care the outcomes of those before them. The glory is in the act.

Wars are business ventures for the elites

No more yachts for Zelensky!

My dad was a boomer, I am not.
Ridiculous statement and a brain washing that works. Exactly how the evil pricks keep getting us into wars amd you all keep lapping it up
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
If Iran attacks Israel we will huff and puff and nothing more. We’re so pathetic at this point we can’t defeat the Houthis much less the Iranians. We can toss hundreds of cruise missiles into Iran and it will amount to the closing of the Persian gulf and catastrophic oil and gas prices around the world. Then Iranian saboteurs will attack the handful of mega refineries here and gas pipelines. We have a lot more to lose than the Iranians. So we’ll scream and cry at the Iranians for reprisal attacks on Israel but we won’t escalate. Israel is going down eventually. Demographics internal and external are writing Israel out of the future.
This man gets it

Phil
^^dumfuk^^
Israel:

"Hey, let's you and him fight!"
Originally Posted by jwp475

John, you have all of my respect and attention. I agree, israel can fight, but i dont think many understand what iran has become. I truly believe that israel will not be able to beat them my friend
Originally Posted by earlybrd

Phil
^^dumfuk^^
F uck gayghost, ukraine, israel, iran, china ect ect ect
drone and missile attacks against israel is going on right now.
Originally Posted by add
Israel:

"Hey, let's you and him fight!"
Originally Posted by persiandog
drone and missile attacks against israel is going on right now.
Yup, saw that. And here we go
That is the analysis of informed experts. Mearsheimer, Ritter, Johnson, Alistaire Crook, Wilkerson. Israel has a 75 year record of free reign for terrorizing anyone they want and total support from America. Hamas humiliated them and Hezbollah defeated them twice. Israel called its own bluff in Gaza but couldn’t stop Hamas or complete the planned genocide. Now the whole world hates them, knows they are weak and America can’t save them. If they do provoke a war it will destroy them.
https://www.amazon.com/Reprisal-Tim..._=fplfs&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus
You Dumb $hit, the idea is not to go to war with Iran, Russia, China, or North Korea. The idea is to have enough balls, brains, and bullets that they realize they don't want to phuque with the USA. Those are three things Biden or Trump will never be able to put together.

Trump did just fine avoiding those conflicts, wtf Sally?

Alternate reality I guess.

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
This 1961 vintage boomer sez that PedoBiden/Deep State/Washington D.C. is the greatest threat to world peace:

The real enemy of America is the cabal of leftists and swamp dwellers who pulled off a successful coup on a setting president and give us that worthless POS Joe Biden. Now we are staring down another war we won't finish. At the first opportunity we will bail out on our friends. I was in Afghanistan in 2009 and we were winning every day. Until Joe and merry band of leftist retards slithered into the Whitehouse.

kwg
Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Theo Gallus

Trump did just fine avoiding those conflicts, wtf Sally?

Alternate reality I guess.
Trump has more strength in his character and other countries know this. Biden is more like a lost Boy Scout. Afghanistan was a total loss . The people had no sand. At least Ukraine will fight for themselves. What would Teddy Rosevelt do ????
Originally Posted by Alan_C
... What would Teddy Rosevelt do ????

IDK but he would let us know via a long speech.
Rest assured our CIA and State Dept. both have boots on the ground in Iran and Israel making sure to escalate this confrontation and at the same making sure it’s lasts for years with no clear winner.

Nothing new, just a different day and a different administration.
Originally Posted by dassa

Phil
Russia isn't taking over anymore countries. If you haven't done so, read any of the threads on the topic, and numerous people on here will explain that the Russian army is a paper tiger that can't even beat Ukraine. (Those same posters also tell you that Russia will be in Toledo by Thanksgiving).

And even though you were apparently living under a rock during the last cold war, we weren't the only one with nukes, then, either.
Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this

It would seem you have your answer. Now, what will you do with it?
Ribbie is an in-cel. He has daddy issues.
iran forgets

Rest assured our CIA and State Dept. both have boots on the ground in Iran and Israel making sure to escalate this confrontation and at the same making sure it’s lasts for years with no clear winner.

You’ll keep bldg schit houses for Somalians carry on
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
I hope you are right about the destruction of Israel. That nasty little Sparta has been a boil on the ass of humanity far too long. America bankrupted itself fighting bloody wars for those arrogant bigots and their world banker cousins. Having a government free of AIPAC will demand a national holiday.
Have you lost ur fuqkn mind 🤷‍♂️
You assume it ever had one.
Another Boomer here. I have never cheered a war. I have always cheered US Service men and women.
Since May 1948 Israel has been a nation. It's not going away.
Fight against/hate Israel. Fight against it's God. In the long run you loose.
Originally Posted by StuckInOhio

Exactly! The God of Israel neither slumbers, nor sleeps!

I stand with Israel!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Originally Posted by StuckInOhio

Exactly! The God of Israel neither slumbers, nor sleeps!

I stand with Israel!

^ ^ ^
Low iq idiots.

Thanks for the heads up.
Why? We have no friends or obligations in the Middle East.
Originally Posted by Sycamore

Nor is Ukraine.

Nor is Russia.

And,,,,,,,,,

not to mention a Pomeranian Grenadier!

Uncle Otto was right! 😉

We already have boots in Iran. Once they figure out who gets the X, their days are numbered. War is constant with those perceived to be our enemy. Most often you never hear about it. Iran, Africa, Mexican cartels. South America. Every administration, makes no difference.The boomers have nothing to do with it.
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Have you lost ur fuqkn mind 🤷‍♂️

No he just devoted it to anti-semitism.
Where do you think the elites of Israel are going to flee to ? It would be funny if it weren’t so tragic. The only consolation is that we’re not going to be a great place to live in the not so distant future. The parasites are killing all of their potential hosts.
Needs to be a delousing.

We can't even afford another war like that. Trillions in debt already, and giving both Ukraine and Israel financial support. It's time we get out of the policing the world business. Let our (supposed) allies start picking up the tab for some of this shigt...

Trillions in debt with nothing to show for it. A wide open border and super high cost of living. Need drastic changes at this point to turn this crapshow around.
and then there's this =no sitting president has lost an election during wartime- perhaps Biden is trying to be the first

Phil

Thats my favorite part. The pro ukraine dickheads will tell us that russia has to be stopped because they are going to take over all of europe, but in the same breath they state russia is weak and cant beat anyone lol. Shows the level of thought they have put into this
They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.
Originally Posted by 673
Needs to be a delousing.

Meaning what, exactly?
How many here would hate it if a MOAB were dropped right on top of Iran's capital building?

Originally Posted by tdoyka

You beat me to it.

For you history challenged folks, it's 1938, but instead of Czechoslovakia (Ukraine) just capitulating once Germany (Russia) wanted more after taking the Sudetenland (Crimea and Donbas), they decided to fight. To date, Russia's lost the functional equivalent of their entire active duty army at the they invaded Ukraine. Their best tanks, men and units that existed at the beginning of the war, effectively gone.

And while our proxies attrite Russians, we're doing thing like fielding true hypersonic missiles that actually work, palatized cruse missile systems, underway replenishment systems for our navel VLS systems, upgrading the F-22, a new class of multi-role frigates, increasing our production capacity of 155 ammo by 10x, and upgrading our allies from F-16's to F-35's.
From Tehran

Phil

They then say we need to send all our ammo and equipment to Ukraine to stop them. It never occurs to them that when Russia destroys Ukraine, if they want to take over all of Europe, NATO will be in worse shape to defend itself.

But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.
Originally Posted by Ramdiesel

We can't even afford another war like that. Trillions in debt already, and giving both Ukraine and Israel financial support. It's time we get out of the policing the world business. Let our (supposed) allies start picking up the tab for some of this shigt...

Trillions in debt with nothing to show for it. A wide open border and super high cost of living. Need drastic changes at this point to turn this crapshow around.

If you're concerned about spending the biggest bucket is transfer payments, i.e. paying for "free" crap for other Americans.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Phil

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg
kick the Iranian can down the road, it is 1938? it is not like Iran is going to do something....nah, appeasement sounds good.....where did i hear that before?????? idiot. Chamberlain all over again.......

https://www.axios.com/2024/04/14/biden-netanyahu-iran-israel-us-wont-support

Updated 6 hours ago -
World
Scoop: Biden told Bibi U.S. won't support an Israeli counterattack on Iran

Barak Ravid

President Biden told Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu during a call on Saturday that the U.S. won't support any Israeli counterattack against Iran, a senior White House official told Axios.

Why it matters: Biden and his senior advisers are highly concerned an Israeli response to Iran's attack on Israel would lead to a regional war with catastrophic consequences, U.S. officials said.

Iran launched attack drones and missiles against Israel on Saturday night local time in retaliation for an airstrike in Syria that killed a top Iranian general.
"More than 200 drones, cruise missiles and ballistic missiles were fired from Iran," IDF spokesperson Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari said. Most of the threats were intercepted outside of Israeli airspace, he said.
A U.S. defense official earlier said U.S. forces in the region shot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel.
Behind the scenes: Biden told Netanyahu the joint defensive efforts by Israel, the U.S. and other countries in the region led to the failure of the Iranian attack, according to the White House official.

"You got a win. Take the win," Biden told Netanyahu, according to the official.
The official said that when Biden told Netanyahu that the U.S. will not participate in any offensive operations against Iran and will not support such operations, Netanyahu said he understood.
U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin spoke on Saturday with his Israeli counterpart Yoav Gallant and asked that Israel notify the U.S. ahead of any response against Iran, a senior Israeli official said.
What they're saying: Biden said in a statement after the call that the U.S. military moved aircraft and ballistic missile defense destroyers to the region over the course of the past week, which helped Israel take down nearly all of the incoming drones and missiles from Iran, Yemen, Syria and Iraq.

"I told Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel demonstrated a remarkable capacity to defend against and defeat even unprecedented attacks — sending a clear message to its foes that they cannot effectively threaten the security of Israel," Biden said.
What to watch: Biden said he is going to hold a call on Sunday with the G7 leaders to coordinate a united diplomatic response to Iran's attack.

"My team will engage with their counterparts across the region. And we will stay in close touch with Israel's leaders. And while we have not seen attacks on our forces or facilities today, we will remain vigilant to all threats and will not hesitate to take all necessary action to protect our people," Biden said.
Editor's note: This story has been updated to clarify that Biden told Netanyahu he won't support an Israeli counterattack against Iran. It has also been corrected to reflect that Lloyd Austin is U.S. Secretary of Defense, not Secretary of State.

Phil

Have you ever read a book in your life? Is your brain so rotted from covtard shots which you praised boomer that write such rubbish ??
Originally Posted by kwg020
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

How many times has the US used a hypersonic missile in war boomer??
This volley and back and forth is just a precursor step for the aid package this week for Israel and Ukraine.
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

I'm going to guess the right answer to this question is, not enough ??

(Just living up to your expectations)

kwg
Originally Posted by rickt300

Phil

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.
Originally Posted by add
This volley and back and forth is just a precursor step for the aid package this week for Israel and Ukraine.

And new orders of Raytheon and Lockheed.

Phil

Have you ever read a book in your life? Is your brain so rotted from covtard shots which you praised boomer that write such rubbish ??

You mean like theater level operation plans?

Yea, more then a few.

Phil

Joey ain't running nothing. The dementia patient couldn't such as ice cream cone without his meth, let a lone a Mullah's dick,. This is probably a hidden saving grace that's prevented a lot of potential damage to our military. I'm not saying Biden and Co. have done zero damage, but a mentally competent leftist who actually had and could push a unified agenda would of been a far greater threat to the US.

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.
No. To everything. Not our ball of rice.

Phil

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.

The border is a separate issue. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a new thread on it, but in general I agree, it's a mess and not helpful.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
No. To everything. Not our ball of rice.

Hah!
But then, the Champions of Ukraine never did seem to be the brightest tools in the deck.[/quote]

Tell me you understand nothing about US war planning without telling me you understand nothing about US war planning.[/quote]

Well opinions vary remember we have a leftard running the show, who wants to suck Iran's dick and is allowing the Chinese communist party buy land in the US.[/quote]

As for China buying up US property, LET THEM. If a war starts, revoke the title. It's still our sovereign territory, so they have to play by our rules. Foreigners almost always over pay for US real-estate. Look what's happening to the Japanese buying up our real-estate in the 80's. They paid inflated prices just as they country went into a population decline, and their economy hasn't fully recovered since.[/quote]

Joey is a figurehead for sure but using him as a Iran flunky also includes his puppeteers. No it is not as simple as revoking ownership dummass. How about the hundred thousand or so military age males your but buddy has let into the country? Same for Iranians.[/quote]

The border is a separate issue. If you want to discuss it, feel free to start a new thread on it, but in general I agree, it's a mess and not helpful.[/quote]

Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?
War! War! Kill the muzzies! The jews are God's chosen people! Bless those that bless israel, curse those that curse israel! blah, blah, blah.
Hey retard the topic is war with Iran. How can more than a hundred thousand military aged Iranians recently let into the country not be considered as a problem?

Do you have a source more credible than a meme to substantiate this claim?
Everytime I see a rocket headed for Israel I think of those plane loads of cash obama sent to Iran.

Bb

Do you have anything to backup any of your claims besides a YouTube video?
I say let the Israelis do the job. In the past the US, UN, etc always pulled them off the Arabs before the job was done. And we've held them back from dealing with Iran, too. I'm a boomer and I participated in the Vietnam war. And I think that anybody who wants the US to get involved in a war should have to nominate one member of their family to be drafted into the army infantry. Put some skin in the game and then we'll see how eager you are for a fight.
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

kwg

50 years of endless losing wars in the mid east and dumb covtard boomers want to start ww3 while we are 35 trillion in debt with open borders and 40 per cent plus inflation

Antelope diaper you praised the covtard vax that never worked and injured and killed millions

Can you post a link to all of the covtard vax trials that never existed?

It’s pathetic that Rick allows such a dump Phug to
Post on here. Lol
Many confused boomers on here have been

Educate all me

This Boomer, not only wasn't confused, but he educated you via bitchslap. Always here to educate another civil (non) servant..

ribka gets educated.
Yes, I am a "boomer" and I'm certainly not confused.

As someone who had two tours in Beirut in 82/83 (32nd MAU & 24th MAU) and having friends and acquaintances who were killed and maimed by the embassy and BLT Barracks bombing at the airport, Iran is due a little payback from us. Something long overdue.

I don't advocate a regional or world war over it, but that ledger has never been squared.

StarchedCover

Semper Fi

You are either uneducated in the Middle East or you are just plain stupid.
Originally Posted by RL

Let's give crash a woodie..
[video:yahoo]
[/video]

Do a search. pull your head out of your azz. Surely Obiecare will pay for the operation.

Do a search. pull your head out of your azz. Surely Obiecare will pay for the operation.

In other words, you got nothing.

That's what I thought.
Originally Posted by RL

I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

That's what I thought.

You leftist POS are just that SCHIT. If you really were interested you would already know the answer. Fckin lazy bastards think we are here to do your homework. Jackass.
https://x.com/TaraMedric/status/1779898550681206955

That's what I thought.

You leftist POS are just that SCHIT. If you really were interested you would already know the answer. Fckin lazy bastards think we are here to do your homework. Jackass.

I do know the answer, and it's not what you think it is.

And I'm far from a leftist.

John McStain was Right

RIP
This is so kool !!

Thanks for posting it.

kwg

kwg

50 years of endless losing wars in the mid east and dumb covtard boomers want to start ww3 while we are 35 trillion in debt with open borders and 40 per cent plus inflation

Hey! You forgot it's all boomers' fault.

That's what I thought.

I do know the answer, and it's not what you think it is.

And I'm far from a leftist.

There are more than 400 thousand of Iranian nationals, 0f course some are dual citizenship in the US. Where do you think the bad Iranians go for support? The travel ban for certain Muslim countries put in place by Trump has been lifted. There is virtually no actual vetting process. You support Biden that makes you a leftist. You support mandatory vaccinations, that makes you a leftist.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2021/1/20/22235986/biden-trump-travel-muslim-ban

https://www.usatoday.com/story/trav...slim-travel-ban-donald-trump/4240420001/
© 24hourcampfire